German Man Sues His Neighbor For Failure To Impregnate His Wife

已查看 19 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

StraightDrive

未读,
2009年4月6日 06:39:372009/4/6
收件人
Classic Example of why Western Governments should make Paternity Test
Mandatory. What if Frank Maus's kids end up in a relationship with the kids
of their own real genetic father ?

Imagine how many of the westerners do NOT know their real genetic father and
how many of the relationships are incestual.

http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu137/entroper01/image001.jpg

http://classicfun.ws/paid-to-do-it-but-fails-to-make-his-friends-wife-pregnant-after-72-attempts/2009/04/01

Paid to do it, but fails to make his friend's wife pregnant after 72
Attempts
A nice story, with surprising end:

In Stuttgart, Germany, a court judge must decide on a case of honorable
intentions in a situation where a man hired his neighbor to get his wife
pregnant.

It seems that Demetrius Soupolos, 29, and his former beauty queen wife,
Traute, wanted a child badly, but Demetrius was told by a doctor that he was
sterile.

So, Soupolos, after calming his wife's protests, hired his neighbor, Frank
Maus, 34, to impregnate her. Since Maus was already married and the father
of two children, plus looked very much like Soupolos to boot, the plan
seemed good.

Soupolos paid Maus $2,500 for the job and for three evenings a week for the
next six months, Maus tried desperately, a total of 72 different times, to
impregnate Traute.

When his own wife objected, he explained, "I don't like this any more than
you. I'm simply doing it for the money. Try and understand."

When Traute failed to get pregnant after six months, however, Soupolos was
not understanding and insisted that Maus have a medical examination, which
he did.

The doctor's announcement that Maus was also sterile shocked everyone except
his wife, who was forced to confess that Maus was not the real father of
their two children.

Now Soupolos is suing Maus for breach of contract in an effort to get his
money back, but Maus refuses to give it up because he said he did not
guarantee conception, but only that he would give an honest effort.

John Jetson

未读,
2009年4月7日 13:26:072009/4/7
收件人

I"m sure you know who your father is, he would be the skinny ugly camel that
nobody wanted.

"StraightDrive" <Straig...@Tendulkar.com> wrote in message

Amit

未读,
2009年4月7日 23:43:042009/4/7
收件人
On Apr 6, 3:39 pm, "StraightDrive" <StraightDr...@Tendulkar.com>
wrote:

> Classic Example of why Western Governments should make Paternity Test
> Mandatory. What if Frank Maus's kids end up in a relationship with the kids
> of their own real genetic father ?
>
> Imagine how many of the westerners do NOT know their real genetic father and
> how many of the relationships are incestual.
>
> http://i641.photobucket.com/albums/uu137/entroper01/image001.jpg
>
> http://classicfun.ws/paid-to-do-it-but-fails-to-make-his-friends-wife...

lol.. must admit it was funny.

Amit.

dechucka

未读,
2009年4月15日 03:22:512009/4/15
收件人

"Amit" <amit....@gmail.com> wrote in message

=====================================

IMHO she's fucked

tendulkar.com

未读,
2009年4月15日 10:41:502009/4/15
收件人
On Apr 15, 3:22 am, "dechucka" <vo...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Amit" <amit.ko...@gmail.com> wrote in message

You guys *did* notice that the article was posted on Apr 1st (a quick
url check will reveal that), didn't you?

If not consider yourself April Fooled.

0 个新帖子