Dumbfucks Return for the Winter

Scott Abraham

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

Ted wrote: Scott,

> I have been away down to South America, selling useless
Outdoor
> Equipment to the Chilean Masses for six months. When I come back here
> to you are doing the same old thing.

So? Why should I change?
It works.

> It seems the only thing you
> like to write about do is to all the promos you get from K2,
> make the same old jokes, and insult people. So what? who cares?

So what? Why do you care?

> So you are tight with folks on Vashon? Big Deal, about half
> the skiers in Seattle can probably claim that as well.

Are you taking this shit seriously? If so, you're as stupid as Doug
Greene,
which is pretty fucking dumb.

> Charlie can have all the surfboards in the world,
> but it doesn't matterif Charlie can't surf.

Surfboards? What planet are you on?

> And for someone
> who promotes Snoqualamie Pass as a great place to ski,

What planet are you on? Do you have a sense of humor, or any sense of
irony?

> well to me it shows that all the Olins and X-15s won't eradicate
> that you are just a fat slob who lives in Wallingford, you are not
> the prophet of Vail, or whatever you pretend to be on the Usenet.

And you are a seriously dumb son of a bitch who doesn't have a fucking
clue.

> Enjoy the season, just grow up. How old are you, 60?70??,
> do think you can act your age for once?

Do you think you can kiss my ass?

> can you list how
> times a day you write a cutting down remark on this newsgroup?
> then add that up to how long you been posting here?
> it seems most of your posts are just vulgar put downs.

Geez, I hadn't noticed.
Too bad most of your posts are moronic drivel devoid of humor.

> Sometimes they are funny, but they get boring after awhile.
> Enjoy the Pass this winter, and please go on again
> how families are making the single skier pay more,
> that was a complete idiotic gem.

Blow me, you idiotic bitch.

Two Buddha, in a really pissy mood

Vail: BTW, Ted, my name's listed in the phone book and you are more
than welcome
to take personal offense.
Bitch.

Ray and Jeanne

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98

> Vail: BTW, Ted, my name's listed in the phone book and you are more
> than welcome
> to take personal offense.
> Bitch.

Hey big guy, its been a while 'cause I've been out west fighting fires
in poor land without net access. Just thought I'd renew my invitation to
say any vulgar thing you want to my face anytime you happen to be in
Taos NM.
However, if you were half as hardcore as your words you'd have followed
through with your promise 2 years ago to come mouth off to me in Crested
Butte. Hey, we're all skiers here and that, to me, means that if we met
face to face we'd probably get along great. But you've got to be mr
tough guy all the time and make sure that no one actually likes you or
respects your opinions. Who do you ski with? Do you call them a bitch?
Last time I checked the ski world was a bunch of kind bros, but maybe
that's why you're so bitter. Seeing all of us young happy types having
fun while you're adding up your vertical must just make you cringe.
Last time I checked a bitter 50 year old fatass who lives in the city
and calls Vail hardcore is nothing but a P O S E R.
Its all about the steeps Scotty, and you don't belong there.

yer pal,
Jeremiah C. Baumann, just another dumbfuck to TB
PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and
I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.

terry morse

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Ray or Jeanne (not sure which, send photos) <jbau...@up.net> lunged
clumsily at the Enormous One:

> Just thought I'd renew my invitation to
> say any vulgar thing you want to my face anytime you happen to be in
> Taos NM.

Is it just me, or has the season begun for real? Nothing like a lame,
unfunny tirade directed at Our Spriritual Leader[tm] to get us all in the
mood.

> However, if you were half as hardcore as your words you'd have followed
> through with your promise 2 years ago to come mouth off to me in Crested
> Butte.

The Enormous One has more important things to do than track down and stomp
humorless twits (speaking of Bish, what happened to the little guppy?). TB
has his flock to tend to.

> Who do you ski with? Do you call them a bitch?

I ski with TB when fortune smiles upon me. I don't think he's ever called
me a bitch. Maybe because I'm not a humorless twit.

> Last time I checked the ski world was a bunch of kind bros, but maybe
> that's why you're so bitter. Seeing all of us young happy types having
> fun while you're adding up your vertical must just make you cringe.

No, thinking about Lurline makes him cringe. And talk. And talk.

> Last time I checked a bitter 50 year old fatass who lives in the city
> and calls Vail hardcore is nothing but a P O S E R.

Le me see. 50? No. Fat ass? No. Big belly? YES. Bitter? Not really, more
salty than bitter. A little orange demiglasse fixes that right up.

And by the way, Taos isn't even a way station on the golden road to Vail.
Just mentioning the two in the same sentence is blasphemy (oops, forgive
me oh holy place!).

> Its all about the steeps Scotty, and you don't belong there.

It's all about Vail, sheep, stubby Australian women, and insults. Stick
around. You might develop a sense of humor. And by the way, anybody who
brags about his/her skiing in rsa is automatically a dweeb.

> PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and
> I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.

Aw geez, who would pay to watch The Mountain sit on this guy/girl? Now,
now, Our Spiritual Leader has taught us restraint. Who's got the Wire
Brush[tm]?

terry

Vail -- it's a long road to enlightenment

--
Palo Alto, CA
Park City, UT

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Scott Abraham

Oct 15, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/15/98
Two Buddha is joyous.
Three of his favorite dumbfucks hop in the net on the same day.
Doug Dumbfuck Greene
Ted Dumbfuck Waldron
Dumbfuck Dumbfuck Jeremiah.
It has been so boring flaming my friends.
Now I have someone to pick on, and my cup of vitriol runneth over.
Truly this has been one of the finest fishing days in the history of rsa, and
to think I had managed to forget these dumbfucks even exist.
But like the swallows at Capistrano, like the lemmings into the sea, the tribe
of dumbfucks dumbfucks together.

Two Dumbfuck Buddha

Vail: Dumbfucks are too fucking dumb to ski here

Uglytim

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

>Ted wrote: Scott,
>
>> I have been away down to South America, selling useless
>Outdoor
>> Equipment to the Chilean Masses for six months.

Must be the only dumb fuck American who left the $US to work for some
heavily discounted 3rd world currency.

>> It seems the only thing you
>> like to write about do is to all the promos you get from K2,
>> make the same old jokes, and insult people. So what? who cares?

I'll relieve the boredom for you, this is a really funny joke,
TED.............
HarhahahahahHeeeeeeeeee

>> So you are tight with folks on Vashon? Big Deal, about half
>> the skiers in Seattle can probably claim that as well.

Sounds like you are just tight.

>> Charlie can have all the surfboards in the world,
>> but it doesn't matterif Charlie can't surf.
>

>What planet are you on.

HisAnus

>> well to me it shows that all the Olins and X-15s won't eradicate
>> that you are just a fat slob who lives in Wallingford, you are not
>> the prophet of Vail, or whatever you pretend to be on the Usenet.

Gawd, another skinny liddle fuck

.

>> Enjoy the season, just grow up. How old are you, 60?70??,
>> do think you can act your age for once?

Just to think you spent 6 months composing this post. Whatever you do Ted
don't reply to any postings in a hurry, the intellectual content will just
kill us. As in ROTFLOL.

>> can you list how
>> times a day you write a cutting down remark on this newsgroup?
>> then add that up to how long you been posting here?
>> it seems most of your posts are just vulgar put downs.

Ted, can you list how many times you have had sex (with a woman). Get that
amount in dollars, add that number to $10.00, go out and buy a pizza and
then put the other half of the money in the bank.
Ted can you give yourself a dime for every time you've had a wank and then
decide which charity you will give that money to. I can't wait to see in the
news where it says "man donates $10 Billion to charity".

>> Sometimes they are funny, but they get boring after awhile.
>> Enjoy the Pass this winter, and please go on again
>> how families are making the single skier pay more,
>> that was a complete idiotic gem.

Left brain to right brain, "er why are we still reading this, didn't we find
this NG boring last time"?
Left brain to right brain, "hello"
Left brain to right brain, "hello anyone there"
Left brain to right brain, "right brain where are you"
Left brain to self. "shit gone, and left the lights on too"

UT

Uglytim

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

>However, if you were half as hardcore as your words you'd have followed
>through with your promise 2 years ago to come mouth off to me in Crested

>Butte. Hey, we're all skiers here and that, to me, means that if we met
>face to face we'd probably get along great. But you've got to be mr
>tough guy all the time and make sure that no one actually likes you or

>respects your opinions. Who do you ski with? Do you call them a bitch?

If he doesn't call me "bitch" at least once a week, I'll bash him up too.

<snip sanctimonious drivel from some perfect person>

>yer pal,
>Jeremiah C. Baumann, just another dumbfuck to TB

>PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and
>I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mmmmm, complains about Mr tough guy and then threatens violence. Now that
would make you, ah lets see now, oh thats right a Hypocrite.
But that is what you would come to expect from some redneck dumbfuck.

UT
Vail:I reckon I could piss higher than you.

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Jeremiah Baumann, OBVIOUSLY a FireGod, wrote:

> I've been out west fighting fires
> in poor land without net access.

SEE?! Told ya.

> ... Who do you ski with? Do you call them a bitch?

Well, he dint ski with me, but he stayed with me, and sure dint call me
dat.

> PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and
> I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.

uh, was that an invite just for the Buddah, or for all of us? <grin>

VAIL: beer, beatings, pulaskis, and hotshots all around.

Uglytim

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

Kelly Andersson wrote in message <3626A7...@wildfirenews.com>...

>Jeremiah Baumann, OBVIOUSLY a FireGod, wrote:
>
>> I've been out west fighting fires
>> in poor land without net access.
>
>SEE?! Told ya.

No you didn't, you didn't say American fire fighters are arseholes who think
they can settle everything with violence. You see Jezza's not a firegod, he
is really a latent homosexual who does all these blokey things to hide the
fact. The angst this is causing him makes him turn to violence. It is a
typical internal conflict syndrome. This will often manifest itself with
statements such as "buy you a beer or bash the shit out of you". This is a
typical example of the internal conflict that such an indivual goes through.
He might even be married, these people will go to extremes just to show they
are normal. They may return post with all sorts of facts even more threats
but nothing will hide the truth.

UT.

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Uglytim wrote:
> ... you didn't say American fire fighters are arseholes who think

> they can settle everything with violence. You see Jezza's not a firegod, he
> is really a latent homosexual...

<snippage of all sorts of pseudopsychobabblecacajargon>

> He might even be married,

And *you're* hopin' he's not.

> ...these people will go to extremes just to show they
> are normal.

OTOH he might just be a normal good-ol'-U-S-of-A firefightin' sumbitch,
with a very highly developed bullshit detector. Who are you to say?

VAIL: I say.

Anthea

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Ray and Jeanne Fishy <jbau...@up.net> wrote

> Last time I checked a bitter 50 year old fatass who lives in the city
> and calls Vail hardcore is nothing but a P O S E R.

But we who follow the Profit all know that Vail is "hardcore".
For the Profit tells us so.
You obviously know *nothing* about skiing if you think otherwise.

> PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and
> I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.

chuckle! The beer he might use as hair shampoo.
You could sell tickets for the fight.
Though it'd be of short duration, I suspect.

I take it winter is on the way up there?!!!!

ant

--
Ant! -=DUH#18=- (Y2)
*CHOMP* Holy Flamin' Vitaras, Batman, we got another one!

jeffbonny

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 01:47:44 GMT, Kelly Andersson
<edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote:

>VAIL: beer, beatings, pulaskis, and hotshots all around.

Don't cha jes love all this macho firefighter bullshit?

"BCFS: Saving our virgin bush"
"Coastal Zone Initial Attack
Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet"

Jeezuz.

If I didn't get to fly with the doors off checking out what I'm gonna
ski in the winter I'da ditched this shit long ago.

Vail: dry mop this.
jeffbonny
pemberton.bc.ca
remove x's to mail

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
> Ray and Jeanne Fishy <jbau...@up.net> wrote
>
> > PS... I'll be at [Yyyy] every day this winter, ..

Hey, look, kids, no hard feelings, right? The brotherhood of SKI what
is, huh? Maybe we should make our pilgrimages there, one or two or a
hundred at a time, get the guy drunk, take advantage of him, then tape
him to a fence with velcro gloves and call the law on him? Or just pony
up and buy him passes at Vail?

VAIL: Do we need this sort of scum at the Holy Place?

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
jeffbonny, slyly but none too subtly, attempts to bait the
PyroCulturalEditorGoddess:

> Don't cha jes love all this macho firefighter bullshit?

I do, I do, I live for it. Macho THIS, big man.

> "BCFS: Saving our virgin bush"

from poikers like you.

> "Coastal Zone Initial Attack

um, yeah, what about it?

> Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet"

and this is bad? JEEZ (slaps forehead) you mean I been doin' it wrong
all this time?

> Jeezuz.

cheeses.

> If I didn't get to fly with my pants off checking out what I'm gonna

> ski in the winter I'da ditched this shit long ago.

baiting girls? or making an ass of yerself?

> Vail: dry mop this.

cold trail me baby.

> remove x's to mail

why would i mail you when I've got this nice gouda to eat?

VAIL: purring and content at home despite the odds.

Uglytim

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

>OTOH he might just be a normal good-ol'-U-S-of-A firefightin' sumbitch,
>with a very highly developed bullshit detector. Who are you to say?

Oh boy is gonna be busy, there must thousands more NG's that he will have to
go and sort out. But hey American intervention, isn't that what you guys do.

Vail:Er, we were fine until you came along.

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
ReallyUglytim wrote:

>... But hey American intervention, isn't that what you guys do.

Hmmm, dint get enough of this last time around eh?
Yeah you got that right on the intervention. Ask the U.S. firegods what
they did for Canada this summer. Or Mexico. Or Puerto Rico during the
shellout that Hurricane Georges caused (yes they went down there for
that too). Betcher ass we intervene, and [waves flag] they like it too.

VAIL: Line up here for your intervention. Take a number, we'll get to
you when we can.

Anthea

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Kelly Andersson <edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote

> Yeah you got that right on the intervention. Ask the U.S. firegods what
> they did for Canada this summer. Or Mexico. Or Puerto Rico during the
> shellout that Hurricane Georges caused (yes they went down there for
> that too). Betcher ass we intervene, and [waves flag] they like it too.

Oh goody. They can come and help with the Aussie fires.
We'll have plenty to spare. They'll enjoy them.
The air turns red, trees explode.
Lots a fun for everyone.

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Anthea wrote:

> Kelly Andersson <edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote
>
> > Yeah you got that right on the intervention. Ask the U.S. firegods what
> > they did for Canada this summer. Or Mexico. Or Puerto Rico during the
> > shellout that Hurricane Georges caused (yes they went down there for
> > that too). Betcher ass we intervene, and [waves flag] they like it too.
>
> Oh goody. They can come and help with the Aussie fires.
> We'll have plenty to spare. They'll enjoy them.
> The air turns red, trees explode.
> Lots a fun for everyone.

You got jaguars and malaria there? Or just flamin' bunnies and roos?

VAIL: What firegods will put up with for a little action.

Anthea

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Kelly Andersson <edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote

> Anthea wrote:
> > Oh goody. They can come and help with the Aussie fires.
> > We'll have plenty to spare. They'll enjoy them.
> > The air turns red, trees explode.

> You got jaguars and malaria there? Or just flamin' bunnies and roos?

No jaguars (cept on the road. lots of them there). No malaria yet, though
with global warming it's a matter of time beofre that anopheles turd works
its way south.

Everything burns if it's a good fire. And most fires are good fires.
sheep, cattle, roos, wombats, the koalas don't have a chance, as they're up
in the trees where it's the worst (fire storm). Ditto possums. Birds are
burnt tryign to fly away.

When a fire gets a mob of sheep in a paddock (often happens when the fire's
moved too fast to allow the grazier go get the sheep out), quite often many
of them don't die immediately. They're half cooked alive, and as soon as
the fire's passed, the grazier has to get out and shoot them.

Many of the native animals are in this situation too, and will die slowly
from their burns.

> VAIL: What firegods will put up with for a little action.

Firegods. They don't *really* call themselves that in public, do they?

Uglytim

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

Kelly Andersson wrote in message <3626C5...@wildfirenews.com>...

>ReallyUglytim wrote:
>>
>>... But hey American intervention, isn't that what you guys do.
>>

>Hmmm, dint get enough of this last time around eh?

Kelly, I can't get enough of everything. Except those fish that are jumpin
today.
So how do you like to be done, Sauteed or just drizzled in extra virgin
olive oil.

UT

jeffbonny

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
On Fri, 16 Oct 1998 03:22:20 GMT, Kelly Andersson
<edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote:
>jeffbonny, slyly but none too subtly, attempts to bait the
>PyroCulturalEditorGoddess:

Subtlety at rsa? Who catch it?

>> Don't cha jes love all this macho firefighter bullshit?
>I do, I do, I live for it. Macho THIS, big man.
>> "BCFS: Saving our virgin bush"
>from poikers like you.

Hmmm. That's the best you could think up? Poiker?
Uh, this sort of thing generally works better if you don't have to
explain it to the intended victim.
What is a poiker?

>> "Coastal Zone Initial Attack
>
>um, yeah, what about it?

Well, desk jockey, what __about__ it?

>> Find 'em hot, leave 'em wet"
>and this is bad? JEEZ (slaps forehead) you mean I been doin' it wrong
>all this time?

No bad just unnecessary bravado employed mainly by obvious closet fags
tryin' to convince the fellahs otherwise. Kinda like the asshole going
on 'n on 'n on 'bout the size of his/her dick.

>> Jeezuz.
>
>cheeses.

Yep, it's a Canadian thing.

>> If I didn't get to fly with my pants off checking out what I'm gonna
>> ski in the winter I'da ditched this shit long ago.
>
>baiting girls? or making an ass of yerself?

Scanning hot spots if you really must pry.

>> Vail: dry mop this.
>
>cold trail me baby.
>
>> remove x's to mail
>
>why would i mail you when I've got this nice gouda to eat?

I dunno, maybe you'd like something sharper than that lame dike
plugger crap. You want, I got.

>VAIL: purring and content at home despite the odds.

Nice pussy.

Vail: on a rotary wing and a prayer.

jeffbonny
pemberton.bc.ca
get up earlier to nail

Steve Hamlin

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Kelly Andersson <edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote in article
<3626D3...@wildfirenews.com>...

> Anthea wrote:
> >
> > Kelly Andersson <edi...@wildfirenews.com> wrote
> >
> ><snipped patriotic bunkum> ...Betcher ass we intervene, and [waves flag]
they like it too.

> > Oh goody. They can come and help with the Aussie fires.
> > We'll have plenty to spare. They'll enjoy them.
> > The air turns red, trees explode.
> > Lots a fun for everyone.
>
> You got jaguars and malaria there? Or just flamin' bunnies and roos?

? I do here ducks' big feet are good for stamping out forest fires. But
elephants would probably prove more useful, as their big feet are ideally
suited to stamping out flamin' ducks and to extrapolate, should prove
equally suited to extinguishing flamin' bunnies...

Christopher Dye

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Ray and Jeanne wrote:

: yer pal,

: Jeremiah C. Baumann, just another dumbfuck to TB

: PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and

: I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.

Whoowhoooo! Clueless Luser week on RSA! We get Ted and Jeremiah all
in 24 hours. I haven't seen this much entertainment since, well, I
can't remember. It must have been around 6-7 months ago.

Chris

Vail: Only for the clued

--
Christopher B. Dye "There's a super secret government program
cb...@blarg.net called, 'Operation The Cheese Stands Alone.'

Christopher Dye

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Uglytim wrote:

: Oh boy is gonna be busy, there must thousands more NG's that he will have to
: go and sort out. But hey American intervention, isn't that what you guys do.

: Vail:Er, we were fine until you came along.

Oh, hell. Time to give New Guinea back to the Japanese.

Bleah. Considering I spent 9 years in the Army, getting sent to places
I never asked to get sent to, and getting told to do things I had no
real interest in doing, I find it interesting that the US is always on
the receiving end of a bunch of guff whenever we go somewhere and do
"sorting out," but when we don't want to go (Bosnia, for instance), we
get in all sorts of trouble for not going and doing the "sorting out."

Boy, make up your minds. Personally, I wish we'd pull our military
back within our borders and stop mucking around the rest of the
world. Seems like any more these days, the US military is just being
used to go do UN business anyway.

Gaah.

Chris

Vail: Bring the boys back home

Christopher Dye

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Kelly Andersson wrote:

: You got jaguars and malaria there? Or just flamin' bunnies and roos?

Aw, hell. Depending on where I was, we had malaria, Korean Hemhorragic
Fever, Bubonic Plague, Cholera, big horkin critters that eat you when
you're not looking, etc. And hell, I never was a firefighter. Started
a few, though.

Chris

Vail: No Hemhorragic Fever here.

Kelly Andersson

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Anthea wrote:

> Firegods. They don't *really* call themselves that in public, do they?

Oh, no. They're not allowed to. It's an insider joke.

VAIL: Outside. In the snow.

BrritSki

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Christopher Dye wrote:
> <snip>

> Bleah. Considering I spent 9 years in the Army, getting sent to places
> I never asked to get sent to, and getting told to do things I had no
> real interest in doing

So why did you join the army then ? :-)

Vail: Travel to exotic places, meet interesting people, and kill them.

Scott Abraham

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Kelly obviously hadn't read Jeremiah before

> OTOH he might just be a normal good-ol'-U-S-of-A firefightin' sumbitch,
> with a very highly developed bullshit detector. Who are you to say?

In my personal opinion, most firefightin sumbitch's are dumbfucks, and I
used to
think that Bob Lee was the dumbfuckest dumbfuck of all.
However, he does have a very functional bullshit detector, whereas
Dumbfucker
Jeremiah actually believes that whacking out flaming rabbits builds
character...and that Vail is where dumbfucks ski.
I think these guys spend too much time getting deprived of oxygen, and
have
smoked too many brain cells.

Two Buddha

Vail: The Prophet, that's who

Christopher Dye

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
BrritSki wrote:

: Christopher Dye wrote:
: > <snip>
: > Bleah. Considering I spent 9 years in the Army, getting sent to places
: > I never asked to get sent to, and getting told to do things I had no
: > real interest in doing

: So why did you join the army then ? :-)

Well, now, that's a story :-) Mostly it was because I was too interested
in partying to do well in college, too inexperienced to get a real job,
and too broke to wait for the fire department to call me back. :-)
As we used to say, young, dumb, and full of sheep dip.

Well, to give credit where credit is due, I'm out, a disabled veteran,
and all, but I have a fine job that pays well, working for people I like,
and doing something I truly enjoy these days.

And I don't even have to go invade people to do it :-)

Chris

Vail: Only invasion will be RSA invasion

Scott Abraham

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

klaus da bitch ho talked about his mack daddy:

> Damn near anyone that will put up with him.. or is that put him up?

In your case, that is definetely "Put me up". Put me up what is the
question I will leave to the reader's imagination.

> > Do you call them a bitch?
>

> Yes, he does... if he likes you. If he *really* likes you, he calls
> you 'ho, or Buttdawg.

If I don't like you, I call you klaus.

Two Buddha

Vail: Mack Daddy of skiing

Ray and Jeanne

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Anthea wrote:

> Ray and Jeanne Fishy <jbau...@up.net> wrote
>
> > Last time I checked a bitter 50 year old fatass who lives in the city
> > and calls Vail hardcore is nothing but a P O S E R.
>
> But we who follow the Profit all know that Vail is "hardcore".
> For the Profit tells us so.
> You obviously know *nothing* about skiing if you think otherwise.
>
> > PS... I'll be at Taos Ski Valley every day this winter, come see me and
> > I'll either buy you a beer or beat the shit out of you- your choice.
>
> chuckle! The beer he might use as hair shampoo.
> You could sell tickets for the fight.
> Though it'd be of short duration, I suspect.

Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old
boxer, I know how boxers fight. The point was that I'd much rather just
go take some runs and forget about all of the disrespect but if he's in
for a scrap then I'm in too.

Ray and Jeanne

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
> > Last time I checked the ski world was a bunch of kind bros, but maybe
> > that's why you're so bitter. Seeing all of us young happy types having
> > fun while you're adding up your vertical must just make you cringe.
>
> This is you being happy?
This is me being bored and farting around on the internet.

> > Last time I checked a bitter 50 year old fatass who lives in the city
> > and calls Vail hardcore is nothing but a P O S E R.
>
> I'm older than TB (but I'm a SLF), I live in the City (Different), and I
> love Vail. I suppose I'm a poser, but let's ski together. No name
> calling, though.
>
> > Its all about the steeps Scotty, and you don't belong there.
>
> I hope you do, I can always use another partner up on the ridge.

Right on right on. Yes let's definately go ski together, I'm going to be
working at a certain ski shop next to the T-Bird, drop by anytime and
see me, we'll take some runs. No name-calling I promise.

BrritSki@home

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Christopher Dye wrote:

> BrritSki wrote:
> : Christopher Dye wrote:
> : > <snip>
> : > Bleah. Considering I spent 9 years in the Army, getting sent to places
> : > I never asked to get sent to, and getting told to do things I had no
> : > real interest in doing
>
> : So why did you join the army then ? :-)
>
> Well, now, that's a story :-) Mostly it was because I was too interested
> in partying to do well in college, too inexperienced to get a real job,
> and too broke to wait for the fire department to call me back. :-)
> As we used to say, young, dumb, and full of sheep dip.
>
> Well, to give credit where credit is due, I'm out, a disabled veteran,
> and all, but I have a fine job that pays well, working for people I like,
> and doing something I truly enjoy these days.

Good to hear it - and nice to see a pleasant reply to a harmless joke
instead of a flaming.

Vail: Have a nice day y'all

Scott Abraham

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Dumbfuck J. Dumbfuck snorted some more testosterone and dumbfucked:

> Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
> so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old
> boxer, I know how boxers fight.

Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
How many times have you been knocked out? Because it seems you are suffering
from terminal brain damage.
Dumb, dumb, dumb.
My child, listen up.
I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
thing to them.
Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
bullet holes, but alive.
No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
Fighting is for dumbfuck morons like you.
I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
only question would be if you lived or not. I'm getting old and fat, so I
can't afford to take chances.....which means you go down, go down fast, and I
don't worry about whether you will ever ski again...or walk, or see, or fuck.
Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood to teach you some
manners, I suggest you shut your stupid dumbfuck mouth, and quit challenging
folks who believe in dispensing some social darwinism personally.

> The point was that I'd much rather just
> go take some runs and forget about all of the disrespect but if he's in
> for a scrap then I'm in too.

The point is that you are a stupid dumbfuck, Jeremiah, and this is the second
time you have opened your stupid dumbfuck mouth and physically threatened me.
Which means that if I ever see you, I'm not going to talk to you and I'm not
going to reason with you.
I'm going to exercise my legal right to defend myself from the threats you
have made.
If you are under the mistaken impression that I would duke it out with you
like a stupid dumbfuck, you are a stupider dumbfuck than I think you are.
I don't want to ski with you, I don't want to talk with you, and I don't want
to socialize with you because you are a stupid dumbfuck...and I will tell you
right now that if you were on my fire team, I would fire you because you are
the kind of stupid dumbfuck that gets other people killed.

Scott Abraham

terry morse

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Ray and Jeanne <jbau...@up.net> has some spunk:

> Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
> so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old

> boxer, I know how boxers fight. The point was that I'd much rather just

> go take some runs and forget about all of the disrespect but if he's in
> for a scrap then I'm in too.

Hey, this little fishy's got some fight left in him! He's been gut-hooked
and is flopping around in the bottom of the boat, but can you believe
those tough words? Somebody get a rock and clobber the poor guppy before
he asphyxiates.

terry

Vail -- who's chipping in on plane tickets to Taos for TB?

--
Palo Alto, CA
Park City, UT

Ray and Jeanne

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Dumbfuck J. Dumbfuck snorted some more testosterone and dumbfucked:
>
> > Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
> > so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old
> > boxer, I know how boxers fight.
>
> Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
> How many times have you been knocked out? Because it seems you are suffering
> from terminal brain damage.
> Dumb, dumb, dumb.
> My child, listen up.
> I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
> Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
> and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
> Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
> bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
> thing to them.
> Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
> bullet holes, but alive.
> No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
> Fighting is for dumbfuck morons like you.
> I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
> stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
> I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
> only question would be if you lived or not. I'm getting old and fat, so I
> can't afford to take chances.....which means you go down, go down fast, and I
> don't worry about whether you will ever ski again...or walk, or see, or fuck.
> Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood to teach you some
> manners, I suggest you shut your stupid dumbfuck mouth, and quit challenging
> folks who believe in dispensing some social darwinism personally.
>
> > The point was that I'd much rather just
> > go take some runs and forget about all of the disrespect but if he's in
> > for a scrap then I'm in too.
>
> The point is that you are a stupid dumbfuck, Jeremiah, and this is the second
> time you have opened your stupid dumbfuck mouth and physically threatened me.
> Which means that if I ever see you, I'm not going to talk to you and I'm not
> going to reason with you.
> I'm going to exercise my legal right to defend myself from the threats you
> have made.
> If you are under the mistaken impression that I would duke it out with you
> like a stupid dumbfuck, you are a stupider dumbfuck than I think you are.
> I don't want to ski with you, I don't want to talk with you, and I don't want
> to socialize with you because you are a stupid dumbfuck...and I will tell you
> right now that if you were on my fire team, I would fire you because you are
> the kind of stupid dumbfuck that gets other people killed.
>
> Scott Abraham

Well, OK I guess you win. I'm out of my league.

But... gotta say, I'm a damned prudent FFT1. Its a fire "crew" and I'd
sooner burn ten times than see someone on my squad go down. And let me
tell you, Scott, there's no BSing around when I'm at work on a fire.

Scott Abraham

Oct 16, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/16/98

> Dumbfuck J. Dumbfuck thought twice about being a dumbfuck

> Well, OK I guess you win. I'm out of my league.

It ain't about winning, Dumbfuck. It's about not getting yourself killed being a
dumbfuck.
Geez, who hired your stupid ass on a fire team?

> But... gotta say, I'm a damned prudent FFT1.

You are a damn imprudent dumbfuck, and I would rather go into a fire, combat, or an
avalanch zone alone than have you within a million miles.
I've done all three, and every man I did that with would listen to your bullshit,
laugh in your face, and tell you to get the fuck off the mountain.

> Its a fire "crew" and I'd
> sooner burn ten times than see someone on my squad go down. And let me
> tell you, Scott, there's no BSing around when I'm at work on a fire.

Dumbfuck, you're gonna play hero someday and get yourself killed-along with the
guys who try to drag your dumbfuck ass out of whatever dumbfuck situation your
dumbfuck head gets you into.
Grow up before you kill one of your buddies.

Two Buddha

Vail: Grow up before one of your buddies has his liddle feelings hurt

Donald Thompson

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Dumbfuck J. Dumbfuck snorted some more testosterone and dumbfucked:
>
> > Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
> > so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old
> > boxer, I know how boxers fight.
>
> Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
> How many times have you been knocked out? Because it seems you are suffering
> from terminal brain damage.
> Dumb, dumb, dumb.
> My child, listen up.
> I got my early training in violence as a boxer.

Is an American thing? Thank goodness I'm just a peace loving dumbfuck
Canuck.

Uglytim

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
What are ya doin Brittski tryin to make me puke.

UT

Uglytim

Uglytim

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Oh that would make it easy, to find you, anyone just has to walk in and ask
for the wanker who sweeps the floor.

Vail:Right On.

Ray and Jeanne

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> > Dumbfuck J. Dumbfuck thought twice about being a dumbfuck
> >

> > Well, OK I guess you win. I'm out of my league.
>
> It ain't about winning, Dumbfuck. It's about not getting yourself killed being a
> dumbfuck.
> Geez, who hired your stupid ass on a fire team?
>
> > But... gotta say, I'm a damned prudent FFT1.
>
> You are a damn imprudent dumbfuck, and I would rather go into a fire, combat, or an
> avalanch zone alone than have you within a million miles.

That hurts. And I'd just love to see you on a fire..."Get a bladder bag
for the wheezing red-faced old dude!!"

> laugh in your face, and tell you to get the fuck off the mountain.

And that's what would happen to you if you tried to fight wildland fire.
Not that you'd pass the pack test anyway, or even the step test, hell I
bet you couldn't even run the mile and half in less than 11:40.

> > Its a fire "crew" and I'd
> > sooner burn ten times than see someone on my squad go down. And let me
> > tell you, Scott, there's no BSing around when I'm at work on a fire.
>
> Dumbfuck, you're gonna play hero someday and get yourself killed-along with the
> guys who try to drag your dumbfuck ass out of whatever dumbfuck situation your
> dumbfuck head gets you into.
> Grow up before you kill one of your buddies.

That's why I don't like you, Scott. You seem to think you can understand
someone's livelihood from a couple of usenet posts. I'm all for taking
risks on the ski hill, but when it comes to firefighting I definately
hang back. Beleive it or not firefighting has changed quite a bit since
you did it and I'm on top of my game. I'll say it again so maybe you'll
understand: I'd rather burn ten times than see someone on my squad get
killed. It's all about protocol and I understand that if you stick to
the old fireline handbook and know when a decision is over your head
you'll be OK.

pigo

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
C'mon Scott, tell us how you really feel!

pigo

Scott Abraham

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98

pigo wrote:

> C'mon Scott, tell us how you really feel!

Pigo!
Did you suddenly turn into a sensitive new age guy like me?
Tell us how you feel about klaus.

Two Buddha

Vail: Where I truly feel

Scott Abraham

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Jeremiah Dumbfuck gave all of us an idea of how to become a Crispy Critter:

> > You are a damn imprudent dumbfuck, and I would rather go into a fire, combat, or an
> > avalanch zone alone than have you within a million miles.
>
> That hurts. And I'd just love to see you on a fire..."Get a bladder bag
> for the wheezing red-faced old dude!!"

Dumbfuck, I am smart enough to be fat, which is why I pay taxes to watch skinny liddle
fucks bust their humps for peanuts.
But once upon a time I was a testosterone poisoned dumbfuck like you, humping choker
cables up mountainsides, and working the line when the fire shut down the logging
operations.
Ah, youth.

> > laugh in your face, and tell you to get the fuck off the mountain.

Jeremiah, I can't remember the last time somebody laughed in my face. I don't know what
it is about me, but it ain't something most men choose to do.
Mostly because men who have truly faced danger and survived with honor know when they
meet another man who has done the same.
Insecure poseurs like yourself have to woof, and think they are special merely because
they are stupid.
Here is a clue.
Bob Lee offered, in so many words, to mentor you.
If I were you, I would fall on my knees in gratitude and do anything I could do to learn
from this man. But I think you're probably too fucking stupid to recognize an
opportunity like this.
He's been there.
You havn't.

> And that's what would happen to you if you tried to fight wildland fire.
> Not that you'd pass the pack test anyway, or even the step test, hell I
> bet you couldn't even run the mile and half in less than 11:40.

So?
Another clue, Jeremiah.
When I was your age, I was dressing in short pants and showing my legs before 15,000
adoring fans.
Ran the mile in 4:20. Used to go jogging with a guy named Pre that you probably never
heard of.
Ah, youth.

> > > Its a fire "crew" and I'd
> > > sooner burn ten times than see someone on my squad go down. And let me
> > > tell you, Scott, there's no BSing around when I'm at work on a fire.

Crew, team, who cares.
Couple of years ago I had to put on a mask and lead a fire "team" into a machinery space
fire at the hospital I worked for. Total smoke, no visibility, gotta go now or we lose
the building and everybody in it.
I fuck up, people die, including me.
I've been there, dumbfuck

> > Dumbfuck, you're gonna play hero someday and get yourself killed-along with the
> > guys who try to drag your dumbfuck ass out of whatever dumbfuck situation your
> > dumbfuck head gets you into.
> > Grow up before you kill one of your buddies.
>
> That's why I don't like you, Scott. You seem to think you can understand
> someone's livelihood from a couple of usenet posts.

Dumbfuck, I understand you are a dumbfuck.
What dumbfucks like you can't seem to understand is that plenty of guys have done what
you are doing, and understand what it takes.
Go find Bob Lee. Beg him to take you under his wing.
He might slap some sense into you before you get somebody killed.

> I'm all for taking
> risks on the ski hill, but when it comes to firefighting I definately
> hang back. Beleive it or not firefighting has changed quite a bit since
> you did it and I'm on top of my game.

Dumbfuck, being on the wrong end of an idiot stick never changes. It takes years to be
on top of that game, and you ain't even off the bench.

> I'll say it again so maybe you'll
> understand: I'd rather burn ten times than see someone on my squad get
> killed. It's all about protocol and I understand that if you stick to
> the old fireline handbook and know when a decision is over your head
> you'll be OK.

Dumb. Dumb. Dumb.
So what's going to happen when the handbook is wrong, and you have to think on your feet
or people die?
Dumbfucks like you try to be heroes, and get people killed.
Go to Bob Lee. Ask him to tape you to the park bench. Anything that might get through
your dumbfuck head.

Two Buddha

Vail: I wouldn't be on his dumbfuck case so much if he didn't remind me so much of a
dumbfuck kid I used to be

jeffbonny

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
TB scolded the arrogance of youth:

>Jeremiah Dumbfuck gave all of us an idea of how to become a Crispy Critter:

>Vail: I wouldn't be on his dumbfuck case so much if he didn't remind me so much of a

>dumbfuck kid I used to be

Toasting TB on the subject of maturity?
Strange but what the fuck.

Whistler: Beer's are on me ya irate bastard.

jeffbonny
pemberton

pigo

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98

Who?

Message has been deleted

Ray and Jeanne

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Jeremiah Dumbfuck gave all of us an idea of how to become a Crispy Critter:
>
> Vail: I wouldn't be on his dumbfuck case so much if he didn't remind me so much of a
> dumbfuck kid I used to be

Well, this being my last time on the net for who knows how long I'll try
to be concise.
I still think I'm right but that's because I'm 21 and that's how it
goes. The really crazy thing is that I'm actually starting to repect you
a bit-- there I said it. Oh well. Hey Bob Lee, stop by the shop sometime
this winter: we'll chat.

Yxxx- Corduroy is for your pants.

Scott Abraham

Oct 17, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/17/98
Bob Lee indulged in some revisionist history:

> > Bob Lee offered, in so many words, to mentor you.
> > If I were you, I would fall on my knees in gratitude and do anything I
> > could do to learn from this man.
>

> Just because it works for you doesn't mean it'll work for him. You my
> favorite bitch, and the way you fall on your knees and beg me is something
> special.

Was not begging. Was merely reaching under the bench to duct tape your
scrawny ankles.I especially remember how you oinked when I ripped the tape
off your skin, takingall the hair with it.
That will teach you to shave your legs the next time you plan on seeing me.

> Did Buttdawg teach you that? If so, I owe him some thanks.

Duct taping the ankles? He is the Master, and I tape him any chance I get.

> > Go find Bob Lee. Beg him to take you under his wing.
>

> It'll have to be under my wing - you're taking up all the room under my
> parka hem.

The front side is still available for Jeremiah. We can make a Bob Lee
Sandwich.

> > He might slap some sense into you before you get somebody killed.
>

> Tell them what I slapped into you. You said it was like you had died and
> gone to heaven.

Maria's cooking was divine, wasn't it, you bitch?

Two Buddha

Vail: Front side, back side, plenty of room for everybody

Uglytim

Kelly Andersson

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
Parkbench Bob POKED da Boodah a good one:

> Just because it works for you doesn't mean it'll work for him. You my
> favorite bitch, and the way you fall on your knees and beg me is something
> special. Did Buttdawg teach you that? If so, I owe him some thanks.

hej hej now here's a new one we haven't heard about yet.
Does the Dawg want to enlighten all us parishioners on this new penance?

... Then the Reverend Pinnah waxed on about Kasha Rigby:
> ...Did anyone see
> her lookin' fine on the cover of Women Outside magazine last month?

How coincidental. Check out the cover of the November _Sports Afield_
with Ms. Luscious Kate Steffens, elk hunting diva (one of my clan). Same
issue includes "The Cost-Conscious (But Totally Powder-Greedy) Skier's
and Snowboarder's Guide to the Steep & Cheap" --- SA's top 20 resorts
for quality snow at affordable prices (it says). And CHECK THIS OUT, the
lead photo is a skier and a boarder, both on mountain bikes, high-fivin'
each other. H A R ! ! !

In the back of the book is a gear guide pushing Rossignol Cut 9.6,
Nordica boots, and Sal bindings. No K2s and no Markers on the SA list.
<shrug>

But back to PinnaBoy's BuddahDunk:

> Tell them what I slapped into you. You said it was like you had died and
> gone to heaven.

Okay, TB, fork over, THE FAITHFUL ARE CURIOUS.
Was it that good?? And why didn't you tell us?

~~curious george

VAIL: Slap it to me before I have to beg.

Anthea

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
Uglytim wrote:

> Jezza wrote
> blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
(a lot).

Sounded more like wank wank wank wank wank wank...
to me.

ant

--
Ant! -=DUH#18=- (Y2)
*CHOMP* Holy Flamin' Vitaras, Batman, we got another one!
Skitrips:
Canada: http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/1298/
Utah: http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/cobb/188/

Anthea

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
pigo wrote:

> C'mon Scott, tell us how you really feel!
>
> pigo

Jeez, Pigo, you're starting to sound like an Aussie!
Stoppit, or you'll go blind.

rem40@csc.^^%canterbury.ac.nz

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> I got my early training in violence as a boxer.

> Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
> and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
> Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
> bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
> thing to them.
> Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
> bullet holes, but alive.

"Yeah, they bred journos *tough* back then. Not like the namby-pamby
ones you get today. Why, when I was youngblahblahblah"

> I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
> stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
> I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
> only question would be if you lived or not.

I'm impressed that you mananged to type that well whilst you other hand
was so busy masturbating. Must be hard (as it were) to see what was on
the screen at times, huh? Isn't it time for both of you to take your
medication?

re...@csc.canterbury.ac.nz

tengai no kyo kyaku

rem40@csc.^^%canterbury.ac.nz

Oct 18, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/18/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Jeremiah Dumbfuck gave all of us an idea of how to become a Crispy Critter:

> > > laugh in your face, and tell you to get the fuck off the mountain.

> Jeremiah, I can't remember the last time somebody laughed in my face. I don't know what
> it is about me, but it ain't something most men choose to do.
> Mostly because men who have truly faced danger and survived with honor know when they
> meet another man who has done the same.

Is that violins I hear? The Chorus swells, and we pan back to (try and)
show TB against the majesty that is his mountain(ness ego) alongside the
well developed ego of young Jeremiah.
Ah, the humanity of it all; the wizened old fuckwit telling the
newfuckwit on the block how it is.
Brings a tear to the eyes.
But then giggling hard will do that to you.

> I fuck up, people die, including me.
> I've been there, dumbfuck

Well, actually, no, you haven't.
Unless you're going to claim you've come back from the dead.

Bengy

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Uglytim wrote:

> What are ya doin Brittski tryin to make me puke.

No just make your stomach a bit queasy.

The next comment will remove your stomach lining.

Vail: we aim to please.

Bengy

SkiBumOne

Oct 19, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/19/98
Oh let us lament the wasted bandwith these two have wrought. What say we
all chip in to a winner-takes-all pot, arrange for these two to meet at the
Invasion site (This event might even cause me to visit the land of beer and
back-bacon) and have a last-man-standing competition/brawl. Photo
Journalist cum mercenary vs. Fire-Fighter cum ??......... I'll bring my
handy-dandy digital camcorder and post the carnage to this NG!!!!!! Let's
put our money where their mouths are!!!!!

BTW, while reading the bio post from Scott, I had to put on "Last Mango in
Paris" by Jimmy Buffett....somehow it seemed very appropriate.

Doug Greene

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
Listen "Dumbfuck", you're probably the last thing on earth I take seriously.
Get a clue!

>Are you taking this shit seriously? If so, you're as stupid as Doug
>Greene, which is pretty fucking dumb.

Scott Abraham

Oct 22, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/22/98
Dumbfuck Doug dumbfucked:

> Listen "Dumbfuck", you're probably the last thing on earth I take seriously.
> Get a clue!

I got a clue, Doug.
The clue says you are guilty of being a dumbfuck.
Dumbfuck.
Take the hook out of your mouth, dumbfuck, and go back to stumbling
through life being fucking dumb.

Two Buddha, Chief Dumbfuck

Vail: Lots of dumbfucks to ski with

Tigger

Oct 24, 1998, 3:00:00 AM10/24/98
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Dumbfuck Doug dumbfucked:
>
> > Listen "Dumbfuck", you're probably the last thing on earth I take seriously.
> > Get a clue!

<snip>

> Two Buddha, Chief Dumbfuck
>
> Vail: Lots of dumbfucks to ski with

After much soul-searching.....

I guess that would be me.

Proud to be a dumbfuck - and to ski with the profit.
--
Tigger - Grok the fullness of Dumbfuck.

Jay Pique

May 18, 2017, 8:29:04 PM5/18/17
On Friday, October 16, 1998 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Scott Abraham wrote:
> Dumbfuck J. Dumbfuck snorted some more testosterone and dumbfucked:
>
> > Hey it's not what I'd want but if Scott wants to get physical there's
> > so little chance he'd take me that I gotta say bring it on. He's an old
> > boxer, I know how boxers fight.
>

> Jeremiah, Jeremiah.
> How many times have you been knocked out? Because it seems you are suffering
> from terminal brain damage.
> Dumb, dumb, dumb.
> My child, listen up.
> I got my early training in violence as a boxer.
> Then my mother worked for the Navy, and I lived next to the SEAL training base
> and took an advanced course in applied mayhem.
> Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time ducking
> bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy doing the same
> thing to them.
> Got down to hand to hand at one point, Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two
> bullet holes, but alive.
> No, Jeremiah. You do not know how I fight, because I do not fight.
> Fighting is for dumbfuck morons like you.
> I'm an ex-cop. Bodyguard. Security. 15 years experience in dealing with
> stupid dumb punks like you who think youth matters.
> I am a professional, Jeremiah. You would last less than ten seconds, and the
> only question would be if you lived or not. I'm getting old and fat, so I
> can't afford to take chances.....which means you go down, go down fast, and I
> don't worry about whether you will ever ski again...or walk, or see, or fuck.
> Before you run into someone like me who is in a mood to teach you some
> manners, I suggest you shut your stupid dumbfuck mouth, and quit challenging
> folks who believe in dispensing some social darwinism personally.
>
> > The point was that I'd much rather just
> > go take some runs and forget about all of the disrespect but if he's in
> > for a scrap then I'm in too.
>
> The point is that you are a stupid dumbfuck, Jeremiah, and this is the second
> time you have opened your stupid dumbfuck mouth and physically threatened me.
> Which means that if I ever see you, I'm not going to talk to you and I'm not
> going to reason with you.
> I'm going to exercise my legal right to defend myself from the threats you
> have made.
> If you are under the mistaken impression that I would duke it out with you
> like a stupid dumbfuck, you are a stupider dumbfuck than I think you are.
> I don't want to ski with you, I don't want to talk with you, and I don't want
> to socialize with you because you are a stupid dumbfuck...and I will tell you
> right now that if you were on my fire team, I would fire you because you are
> the kind of stupid dumbfuck that gets other people killed.
>
> Scott Abraham

Has anyone seen this post before?

JP
*******************
Applying mahem.

Scott Abraham

May 19, 2017, 12:52:19 AM5/19/17
Yep, everybody. And obviously they believed every word, certainly the ones who have met me in person. Certainly you believe. Because none of you have ever had the balls to show up.
You know what makes this hilarious? Jeremiah and I chatted several times, came to respect each other. Whereas we both have no respect for the freaks of rsa.
Looks like you're applying a little mayhem to your self-esteem, idiot.

Michael P

May 19, 2017, 8:46:08 AM5/19/17

"Jay Pique" wrote in message
He a baaaaad man.

He think he bulletproof.

BWAHAAAHAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....

One of his injuries seems to have left him with brain damage.

Looks like he's trying to take over Shit Stain Bakers title of "Asshole of
the Century"!!!

Scott Abraham

May 19, 2017, 2:38:42 PM5/19/17
Compared the the pussies of RSA, I am the Terminator. Not a very high bar to jump, for damn sure.

michae...@gmail.com

May 19, 2017, 5:06:35 PM5/19/17
Yeah, you a very baaaad man. In your own little alternate universe.

Scott Abraham

May 19, 2017, 5:38:47 PM5/19/17
The alternate universe is the one where you hide on the net and talk shit. In the real world, compared to you, I am Superman.

Michael P

May 19, 2017, 5:49:34 PM5/19/17

"Scott Abraham" wrote in message
Why wus you skeered to meet the Shit Stain in Vancouver? Is IT a badder
mans then youse, Nigga?

Scott Abraham

May 19, 2017, 6:11:36 PM5/19/17
I could point out that you don't even have the balls to face Baker, idiot. You are insane, even crazier than the guy you are stalking, which is saying something.

rphe...@yahoo.com

May 21, 2017, 5:26:14 PM5/21/17
On Thursday, May 18, 2017 at 5:29:04 PM UTC-7, Jay Pique wrote:
Who could forget "advanced course in applied mayhem"? I often wonder whether that meant he got beat up.

Scott Abraham

May 21, 2017, 8:38:04 PM5/21/17
I sure as hell don't have to wonder why you came up with the EMERGENCY SOCCER GAME! Because you believe me, and you pussied out. You never have had the balls to spew your shit in person.
Speaking of which, you made a ridiculous claim regarding the FORM EMAIL, and then ran and hid when I demanded you back up your lies by posting it.
Still waiting.........
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Anytime you want to call my bluff, show up in person. BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
YOUR bluff got called. Post the FORM EMAIL, or admit you are a lying piece of shit psychopath.