Scottie Sighting

Jeff Davis

Feb 8, 2007, 7:09:04 PM2/8/07
I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to fuck with stupid
people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

pigo

Feb 8, 2007, 8:06:23 PM2/8/07

Give it time.

Message has been deleted

Walt

Feb 9, 2007, 9:10:49 AM2/9/07
Jeff Davis wrote:

> I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
> He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to fuck with stupid
> people though.

Sounds to me like he was just fucking with you.

//Walt
//

Jeff Davis

Feb 9, 2007, 9:06:27 PM2/9/07
In article <1170983183....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
pigo <pigop...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Give it time.

I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

Alan Baker

Feb 9, 2007, 9:08:54 PM2/9/07
In article <12sqa53...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <1170983183....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
> pigo <pigop...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >Give it time.
>
> I don't think you've met him in person, have you?

I don't think you've met him in person, either...

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

BTW, you need a space after the two dashes..

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed

Jeff Davis

Feb 9, 2007, 9:09:17 PM2/9/07
In article <Xns98D1E2AEA37pu...@194.177.96.26>,
Purple Moose <purple...@gmail.com> wrote:

>Troll.

No. Troll is the nickname of a biker dude who lives in Kamas, outside
Park City, Utah. The guy didn't seem psychotic to me. And I've tracked
down a bonafide net-kook who turned out to be a paranoid psychotic on
medication. His name was Kyle Casey.

Jeff Davis

Feb 9, 2007, 9:10:14 PM2/9/07
In article <12sp079...@corp.supernews.com>,

Walt <walt_...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:

>Sounds to me like he was just fucking with you.

Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

Jeff Davis

Feb 9, 2007, 9:15:28 PM2/9/07
In article <alangbaker-DA6BF...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
(307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Alan Baker

Feb 9, 2007, 9:23:47 PM2/9/07
In article <12sqam0...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-DA6BF...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> >I don't think you've met him in person, either...
>
> Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
> (307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
> in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

http://www.climbingcentral.com/gyms_guides/gyms_guidesnw.html

"Wyoming, Jackson. TETON ROCK GYM. 35' high EntrePrises walls. Lead or
toprope equipped. In-house retail shop. Weight room and locker room.
1116 Maple Way, Jackson, Wyoming 83001; (307) 733-0707."

Even if you do, it hardly proves you met him.

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

A space, Jeff, a space.

Message has been deleted

Dave Stallard

Feb 9, 2007, 10:47:39 PM2/9/07
Jeff Davis wrote:
> In article <alangbaker-DA6BF...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>> I don't think you've met him in person, either...
>
> Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
> (307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
> in the back. And my door is always unlocked.

Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.

Dave

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:33:55 PM2/9/07

Ah, Jeff, I'm touched. I didn't think you were as big of an asshole
as I thought you were, either. Rather charming gent, actually.
It ain't stupid people I like fucking with, though. I like fucking
with assholes. I have had such a spiritual trip, and it seems a shame
that I peeked in, but what the hell.
time to fuck with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:34:47 PM2/9/07

Doesn't take any time at all to spot Bob Thompson as a pathological
liar and gutless coward. Indeed, over time, he just keeps showing
what an asshole he is again and again and again.......

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:35:43 PM2/9/07

Sounds to me like you don't know what you are talking about, Walt.
Just another pathetic lie from a rsa regular: typical of pathological
liars.

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:36:51 PM2/9/07
On Feb 9, 6:06 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> In article <1170983183.932528.87...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,

> pigo <pigopow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Give it time.
>
> I don't think you've met him in person, have you?
> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff, in over nine years, you are the only person I have met in person
who still posts to rsa. Easy to figure out why: none of them ever
have had the balls to spew their shit in person. After meeting me,
I'm sure you understand why they are cowards who hide behind their
computers.

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:38:46 PM2/9/07
On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article <12sqa533g7f1...@corp.supernews.com>,
> e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
> > In article <1170983183.932528.87...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,

> > pigo <pigopow...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > >Give it time.
>
> > I don't think you've met him in person, have you?
>
> I don't think you've met him in person, either...

Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

Alan Baker

Feb 9, 2007, 11:41:21 PM2/9/07
In article <1171082326.6...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,
"twobuddha" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:42:04 PM2/9/07
On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard <stall...@nospam.net> wrote:
> Jeff Davis wrote:
> > In article <alangbaker-DA6BF7.18085509022...@news.telus.net>,

> > Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> >> I don't think you've met him in person, either...
>
> > Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
> > (307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
> > in the back. And my door is always unlocked.
>
> Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!
>
> If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.
>
> Dave

Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
information.
Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.
And pray for snow. Gawdawfully scratchy out there.
Oh, yeah. Fuck yourself, Stallard, you dickless little wimp.

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:43:35 PM2/9/07
On Feb 9, 6:49 pm, Sven Golly <sven_medelsvens...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote in news:alangbaker-
> 159AC3.18234809022...@news.telus.net:

> > Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?
>
> Oh good lord, another basement dweller.
>
> --
> Sven Golly
> Yah sure by gosh by yumpin' yiminy
> Trolling as usual
> Change the "_" to "." to reply by email

Oh, good lord, another pathetic cheap shot by a gutless coward who
hides his identity. Gotta admit, I questioned Jeff Davis's act in the
past. But unlike you freaks, he is a man who has the balls to stand
up and identify himself.

twobuddha

Feb 9, 2007, 11:52:33 PM2/9/07
On Feb 9, 8:41 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article <1171082326.648139.101...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

> "twobuddha" <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> > On Feb 9, 6:08 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> > > I don't think you've met him in person, either...
>
> > Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
> > a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
> > figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
> > there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual
>
> I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

You truly are insane. Utterly deranged. You clearly denied the
reality that Jeff Davis and I met in Jackson, purely by accident. You
had no knowledge to support your insane denial.
Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
You are insane. Get help

Alan Baker

Feb 10, 2007, 12:05:14 AM2/10/07
In article <1171083153.4...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
"twobuddha" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 9, 8:41 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> > In article <1171082326.648139.101...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

> > > Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
> > > a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
> > > figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
> > > there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual
> >
> > I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.
>
> You truly are insane. Utterly deranged. You clearly denied the
> reality that Jeff Davis and I met in Jackson, purely by accident. You
> had no knowledge to support your insane denial.

I didn't deny it. I expressed my belief. I'm not allowed to express my
beliefs?

> Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
> coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
> things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
> certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
> You are insane. Get help

That sounds like a threat, Scotty...

LOL

Dave Cartman

Feb 10, 2007, 1:31:46 AM2/10/07
In article <12sqac6...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <12sp079...@corp.supernews.com>,
> Walt <walt_...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:
> >
> >Sounds to me like he was just fucking with you.
>
> Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

Wyoming is pretty far from Seattle :)

Dick G

Feb 10, 2007, 5:40:04 AM2/10/07
On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 9, 7:47 pm, Dave Stallard <stall...@nospam.net> wrote:
>
> > Jeff Davis wrote:
>
> > > Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
> > > (307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
> > > in the back. And my door is always unlocked.
>
> > Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!
>
> > If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.
>
> > Dave
>
> Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
> never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
> information.
> Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
> in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back.

Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 9:10:54 AM2/10/07

"Dave Cartman" <ver...@gmail.com> wrote in message

He's no dummy. Did a math trick, in his head, that truly impressed me.
Clue time, dumbfuck. I travel at least one month each winter to ski.
Having a lovely time. Sitting here in this lovely suite, first light over
Dollar Mountain, cruising with some local friends today. Bert is still over
at Jackson, having a blast.
Life is good, and rsa is still full of assholes.

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 9:14:51 AM2/10/07

"Dick G" <skiin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 11:42 pm, "twobuddha" <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!
>>
>> > If I were you, I'd reconsider that lock.
>>
>> > Dave
>>
>> Mooch? Another pathetic cheap shot from a typical rsa freak, who
>> never has had the balls to post HIS home address and verifiable
>> information.
>> Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
>> in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back.
>
> Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

translation: dick is a nutless bitch who will never have the balls to spew
such shit in person. Jeff Davis certainly didn't: he was quite civil.
Typical rsa cheap shot from a cowardly freak hiding behind his computer.
Nothing has changed.
I'm skiing Baldy today, and this asshole is wanking off to internet porn.
There is a God.
Fuck yourself, freak.

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 9:17:48 AM2/10/07

"Alan Baker" <alang...@telus.net> wrote in message

Your insane "belief" has no basis in reality. Just another false allegation
from an insane freak who makes up whoppers and spews his insane delusions on
the web. Discuss the facts, Baker, not your fantasies.

>> Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
>> coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,
>> things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
>> certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.
>> You are insane. Get help
>
> That sounds like a threat, Scotty...
>
> LOL

Telling you that you are insane is a threat? You truly are insane. Get
help.
One thing for sure. I sure was laughing out loud when you chickened out at
Whistler, and so were my friends. I keep LOLing every time you post another
laughable excuse for your transparent cowardice.
You truly are insane. Get help.

Dick G

Feb 10, 2007, 10:01:29 AM2/10/07
On Feb 10, 9:14 am, "Scott Abraham" <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Dick G" <skiingd...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----- Hide quoted text -

Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
Pot of the Year award winner

Dave Stallard

Feb 10, 2007, 10:13:02 AM2/10/07
twobuddha wrote:

> Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
> in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
> at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
> hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.

Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie? ;)

Dave

Richard Henry

Feb 10, 2007, 6:19:16 PM2/10/07

Hey, Scott, there is something you shoul know about. There seems to
be another Scott Abraham out there who has weblog dedicated in part to
insulting you. Just thought you should know

http://www.preople.com/blog/4273/737/#comments

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 7:19:45 PM2/10/07

Translation: Dick is a nutless bitch who will never have the balls to spew
such shit in person. He just repeats the same sick lies of his buddies.
Hey, Dick?
Easy way to find out if I was trained to defend myself by Navy Seals.
Show up. Talk shit. Find out for sure. Got the balls, freak?

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 7:20:29 PM2/10/07

"Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message

What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak. A stupid cheap shot from a
gutless coward. Anytime you want to say that in person.......
Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 7:22:44 PM2/10/07

"Richard Henry" <pome...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Dedicated to insulting me? Another Henry lie. Actually corresponded with
the freak, he objected to all the vileness that comes up when you google me.
You know, Henry. The deliberate and planned character assasination you
dickless freaks have been running for nine years?
Here's something you should know. You're a pathological liar, a truly vile
and despicable freak, and a gutless coward.
Fuck yourself, you are beneath contempt. You enjoy lying....but you sure
ain't got the balls to stalk me in real life.

Dave Stallard

Feb 10, 2007, 8:50:16 PM2/10/07
Scott Abraham wrote:
> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> twobuddha wrote:
>>
>>> Mooching is good. I am writing this from a five million dollar home
>>> in Ketchum, where the owners are delighted to have me back. Looking
>>> at the lights of Elkhorn twinkling below. Got paid tonight for a two
>>> hour job, too. Keep on guessing, freaks.
>> Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie? ;)
>
> What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak. A stupid cheap shot from a
> gutless coward.

I notice you call it a "cheap shot", but you don't deny it!

Seriously, when you say you're posting from a five million dollar house,
and get paid for a two hour job, what do you expect people to think?

Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top
to bottom?

Dave

Richard Henry

Feb 10, 2007, 9:04:22 PM2/10/07
On Feb 10, 4:22 pm, "Scott Abraham" <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Richard Henry" <pomer...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =---- Hide quoted text -

Actually, I said "in part", and this is one of the parts to which I
was referring:

"He writes these crazy articles about how he was molested and then
shot the lady next door or something. Totally nuts."

Just trying to help.

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 10:28:03 PM2/10/07

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message

>>> Do you mean a BLOW job, Schattie? ;)
>>
>> What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak. A stupid cheap shot from
>> a gutless coward.
>
> I notice you call it a "cheap shot", but you don't deny it!

Such a ridiculous and laughable lie that there is no point in denying.
Hell, if I denied every lie you told, I'd be denying everything you write.

What a pathetic, dickless wimp you are, freak.

> Seriously, when you say you're posting from a five million dollar house,
> and get paid for a two hour job, what do you expect people to think?

Only a pathetic, dickless wimp would come to that conclusion. Seriously.
You don't have a clue, and I'm not about to give you another opportunity to
stalk me, you pathetic, dickless wimp.

> Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top to
> bottom?

Had a blast today. Gorgeous weather. Skiing with good friends, decent and
ethical people. You would not understand.
Fuck yourself, freak.

Scott Abraham

Feb 10, 2007, 10:29:59 PM2/10/07

"Richard Henry" <pome...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Actually, you're just enjoying another pathological liar who made up another
whopper of a lie. Which makes you giggle. Because you are a psychopathic
pathological liar. Oooops, almost forgot to add that you are a dickless,
nutless coward.
Fuck yourself, Henry.

Richard Henry

Feb 11, 2007, 1:25:02 AM2/11/07
> >> News==----http://www.newsfeeds.comThe#1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

> >> ---= East/West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----

> > Actually, I said "in part", and this is one of the parts to which I
> > was referring:
>
> > "He writes these crazy articles about how he was molested and then
> > shot the lady next door or something. Totally nuts."
>
> > Just trying to help.
>
> Actually, you're just enjoying another pathological liar who made up another
> whopper of a lie. Which makes you giggle. Because you are a psychopathic
> pathological liar. Oooops, almost forgot to add that you are a dickless,
> nutless coward.
> Fuck yourself, Henry.

I'll bet you said much of the same to the person that added this
comment to the blog:

"OH MY GOD. my heart is shaking like crazy after finding this. this
guy has harrassed the hell out of me on ebay!!! all because something
he sent me, that i won, was so totally wrong in the measurements that
i left a negative feedback...HE WENT INSANE. now i totally understand.
man, if i were you, i'd change my name.

HE IS A PSYCHO.
you have my deepest sympathy. he needs serious help."

Dave Cartman

Feb 10, 2007, 3:28:43 PM2/10/07
In article <1171116...@sp6iad.superfeed.net>,
"Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> "Dave Cartman" <ver...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> > In article <12sqac6...@corp.supernews.com>,
> > ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> >> Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.
> >
> > Wyoming is pretty far from Seattle :)
>
> He's no dummy. Did a math trick, in his head, that truly impressed me.

Wait! He did math? In his head!? WOW! Maybe his sig should say he's
a "truly gifted mathe--matician."

> Clue time, dumbfuck. I travel at least one month each winter to ski.

Man, I am getting more impressed by the second.

> Having a lovely time. Sitting here in this lovely suite, first light over
> Dollar Mountain, cruising with some local friends today. Bert is still over
> at Jackson, having a blast.

I'd say something snarky, but your fancy, ritzy life of glamour and
leisure has rendered me speechless. Wow. Just wow.

Clarencedarrow

Feb 11, 2007, 8:26:25 AM2/11/07
On Feb 8, 7:09 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> I actually met that Scott guy you guys are always bitching about.
> He didn't seem psychotic to me. I think he likes to fuck with stupid
> people though. A psychological warefare thing, maybe.
> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

You mean like you. Birds of a Feather......I always thought you were a
flaming idiot with no life. Now it's been fully proven. If you get to
doing name-dropping with FF, then you are a REAL loser. Maybe you two
could get a group rate at the unemployment office.

Dick G

Feb 11, 2007, 8:27:44 AM2/11/07

That is just perfect!

Dave Stallard

Feb 11, 2007, 9:44:42 AM2/11/07
Scott Abraham wrote:
> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message

>> Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top to

>> bottom?
>
> Had a blast today. Gorgeous weather. Skiing with good friends, decent and
> ethical people. You would not understand.
> Fuck yourself, freak.

I notice you didn't answer the question!

Have a great time on Dollar.

Dave

Jay Pique

Feb 11, 2007, 11:27:22 AM2/11/07

oh my god i just checked in and got this far into the thread and i'm
absolutely GIDDY with excitement!!!! HOORAY! Let the games begin!
i'm so manic right now i can barely find the caps key.... Jeff Davis
and Scott Abraham TEAMING UP!!!!
JP
Llllllllllettts get ready to rumblllllllle!!!!!

Jay Pique

Feb 11, 2007, 11:31:46 AM2/11/07
On Feb 10, 9:17 am, "Scott Abraham" <scott...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> "Alan Baker" <alangba...@telus.net> wrote in message

> > In article <1171083153.402066.327...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,

I think it's just LOL. Possibly LingOL, but definitely NOT LOLing.
Carry on.
JP

Jay Pique

Feb 11, 2007, 11:34:34 AM2/11/07
On Feb 9, 9:10 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> In article <12sp079litmq...@corp.supernews.com>,

> Walt <walt_ask...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:
>
> >Sounds to me like he was just fucking with you.
>
> Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.

hmmmm..... Good luck with your recovery.
JP

BrritSki

Feb 11, 2007, 1:18:21 PM2/11/07
I read that as "Lillets get ready to rumble".

Lillets are a brand of tampon in the UK.
How appropriate :)

Clarencedarrow

Feb 11, 2007, 2:18:53 PM2/11/07
On Feb 9, 9:15 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> In article <alangbaker-DA6BF7.18085509022...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
>

> >I don't think you've met him in person, either...
>
> Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which is
> (307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson, WY,
> in the back. And my door is always unlocked.
> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly moronic trouble-maker."

If that isn't the pinnacle of stupidity, I don't know what is. Lemme
guess, FF borrowed 5 bucks to make a donation to some extreme skier
fund.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Dick G

Feb 11, 2007, 9:10:38 PM2/11/07
On Feb 11, 6:20 pm, Bob Lee <r...@swcp.com> wrote:
> Jay Pique wrote:
> > twobuddha wrote:

> > > Oh, good lord, another pathetic cheap shot by a gutless coward who
> > > hides his identity. Gotta admit, I questioned Jeff Davis's act in the
> > > past. But unlike you freaks, he is a man who has the balls to stand
> > > up and identify himself.
>
> > oh my god i just checked in and got this far into the thread and i'm
> > absolutely GIDDY with excitement!!!! HOORAY! Let the games begin!
> > i'm so manic right now i can barely find the caps key.... Jeff Davis
> > and Scott Abraham TEAMING UP!!!!
>
> It is kind of breathtaking. I see Bert was mentioned earlier in the
> thread. How cool would it be if he showed up for the trifecta?
>
> Bob- Hide quoted text -

Are you bindings dialed up?

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:05:58 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-159AC...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?

Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry Spence's
Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns the
Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.

>Even if you do, it hardly proves you met him.

Why would I be concerned about convincing you of an absoute fact of my
experince? That fact remains whether you belive it or not.
--
According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:09:19 PM2/12/07
In article <2tudnXjYsc3B3VDY...@comcast.com>,

Dave Stallard <stal...@nospam.net> wrote:

>Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!

I'm sure he's back in Seattle by now.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:12:55 PM2/12/07
In article <1171104004....@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,

Dick G <skiin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.

His timing was good enough to hit Jackson Hole before it started raining.
Sun Valley is logical. Great cougar hunting.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:15:50 PM2/12/07
In article <1171119689....@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>,

Dick G <skiin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
>All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
>Pot of the Year award winner

Well he *is* 6'4" and around 250# with a belly, but not exactly fat. Why
don't you pull his DD-214 and publish it for us?

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:17:38 PM2/12/07
In article <M6CdnQb2NfrH61PY...@comcast.com>,

Dave Stallard <stal...@nospam.net> wrote:

>I notice you call it a "cheap shot", but you don't deny it!

Dave, if you have to take a cheap shot, you're already whipped.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:24:25 PM2/12/07
In article <1171082326.6...@m58g2000cwm.googlegroups.com>,

twobuddha <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>Once again, Alan Baker cannot accept reality. Jeff and I actually had
>a chance to hear each other speak and related quite well before we
>figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
>there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual

I've always avoided these threads. Having the experience of actually meeting,
and seeing the response this has generated, I do find this curiously
phenomenological. I'm waiting for some idiot to slam me for name-dropping.
It's not my fault that everybody that is somebody ends up in Jackson Hole
sooner or later.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:30:34 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-0A83D...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>> figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
>> there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual
>
>I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.

No. Deny that we actually met in person. And lie about it to defend
your vitreolic missconception. "Jackson, Tuesday night," would be the
object of the modifying sentence refering to the fact that we met. Your
lack of comprehension doesn't lend substance to your mindless retort.

Walt

Feb 12, 2007, 6:32:18 PM2/12/07
Jeff Davis wrote:
> In article <alangbaker-159AC...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>> Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?
>
> Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry Spence's
> Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns the
> Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.

zOMFG!!! You know Kent Spense? *AND* Brents Hawks?

Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am* impressed.

//Walt

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:33:47 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-7408B...@news.telus.net>,
Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>In article <1171083153.4...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,

> "twobuddha" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Get help
>
>That sounds like a threat, Scotty...

Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:37:06 PM2/12/07
In article <1171211506....@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,
Jay Pique <JayP...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I think it's just LOL. Possibly LingOL, but definitely NOT LOLing.
>Carry on.

Jay Dawg! S'Up? I can't believe anyone would take Usenet seriously.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 6:39:41 PM2/12/07
In article <12t1u4q...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-0A83D...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >> figured out the connection. Jackson, Tuesday night. You weren't
> >> there, but you'll deny it and lie about it....as usual
> >
> >I'll deny that I wasn't in Jackson? That's weird even for you, Scottie.
>
> No. Deny that we actually met in person. And lie about it to defend
> your vitreolic missconception. "Jackson, Tuesday night," would be the
> object of the modifying sentence refering to the fact that we met. Your
> lack of comprehension doesn't lend substance to your mindless retort.

LOL

What vitriol, Jeff? Note also that I know how to spell "vitriolic". That
rather takes some of the credibility off your claims about English
reading comprehension, don't you think?

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

And BTW, you still need a space after the two dashes...

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
the demo of the iPhone speakerphone.

Jay Pique

Feb 12, 2007, 6:44:20 PM2/12/07
On Feb 12, 6:32 pm, Walt <walt_ask...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:
> Jeff Davis wrote:
> > In article <alangbaker-159AC3.18234809022...@news.telus.net>,

> > Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> >> Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?
>
> > Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry Spence's
> > Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns the
> > Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.
>
> zOMFG!!! You know Kent Spense? *AND* Brents Hawks?
>
> Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am* impressed.

The parallels are staggering. Did you catch the "rent free" part?
FYI, I get bragging rights to being the first to spot the Abrahamian
nature of Jeff. DAGS if you don't believe me.

JP

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 6:44:51 PM2/12/07
In article <12t1uar...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-7408B...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >In article <1171083153.4...@h3g2000cwc.googlegroups.com>,
> > "twobuddha" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >>
> >> Get help
> >
> >That sounds like a threat, Scotty...
>
> Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.

Nice snip job. Let's restore the context and try your attempt at a
clever retort again, shall we:

> > > Jeff Davis had the balls to face me and shake my hand. Unlike YOU,
> > > coward. You didn't show up when you had the chance. Of course,

^^^^^^^^^

> > > things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there

> > > certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.

> > > You are insane. Get help

> > That sounds like a threat, Scotty...
>
> Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.

It seems to me that it's the folks who have to snip things in order to
look clever who have the problems with reality, but YMMV.

<g>

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Add a space after the dashes, Jeff, or why bother at all?

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 6:53:06 PM2/12/07
In article <1171082035.5...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,

twobuddha <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>time to fuck with the freaks of rsa, and watch them foam at the mouth.

All you have to do is post here, or be posted about, and the vitreol flies.
Weird. Look how long this thread has become in 48 hours. I was busy with
a photo shoot this weekend, and haven't had the inclination to type a word
on the subject. I'm beginning to see the pattern. Do a little typing
when you're bored. Get tired of typing and go live your life. And nobody
in their right mind takes Usenet News seriously. It's kind of like watching
Baboons jacking off at the Zoo.

Jay Pique

Feb 12, 2007, 6:54:30 PM2/12/07
On Feb 12, 6:37 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> In article <1171211506.333299.67...@v45g2000cwv.googlegroups.com>,

> Jay Pique <JayPi...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >I think it's just LOL. Possibly LingOL, but definitely NOT LOLing.
> >Carry on.
>
> Jay Dawg! S'Up? I can't believe anyone would take Usenet seriously.

Believe it. I take Usenet, and this newsgroup in particular, very,
very seriously. You can't be too careful, what with all the sick
freaks, psychopaths and terrorists around these parts. I mean, it may
just be the misuse of an acroynym today, but next thing you know you
may mistakenly give out your employer's name, or home address or
something....and we've all seen where that can wind up. Stay on your
toes.
JP

Jay Pique

Feb 12, 2007, 6:57:13 PM2/12/07
On Feb 12, 6:44 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
> In article <12t1uar3d8hp...@corp.supernews.com>,
> e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> > >That sounds like a threat, Scotty...
>
> > Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.
>
> Nice snip job. Let's restore the context and try your attempt at a
> clever retort again, shall we:

> ^^^^^^^^^> > > things would have gone a lot differently if you had, and there
>
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^> > > certainly wouldn't be a civil and reasonable conversation.

> > > That sounds like a threat, Scotty...
>
> > Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.
>
> It seems to me that it's the folks who have to snip things in order to
> look clever who have the problems with reality, but YMMV.
>
> <g>
>
> > --
> > According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."
>
> Add a space after the dashes, Jeff, or why bother at all?

What are you winging about dashes and space for, Alan?
JP

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:00:24 PM2/12/07
In article <1171200385.5...@a34g2000cwb.googlegroups.com>,
Clarencedarrow <travelin...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>You mean like you. Birds of a Feather......I always thought you were a
>flaming idiot with no life. Now it's been fully proven. If you get to
>doing name-dropping with FF, then you are a REAL loser. Maybe you two
>could get a group rate at the unemployment office.

Yes! A Name-Dropping flame! And an ad hominiem attack with no substance!
I'm going to lose sleep over this spew.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 7:01:43 PM2/12/07
In article <1171324633.0...@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
"Jay Pique" <JayP...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> > > --
> > > According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted
> > > trouble-maker."
> >
> > Add a space after the dashes, Jeff, or why bother at all?
>
> What are you winging about dashes and space for, Alan?
> JP

Because if you do it properly, newsreaders will automatically snip out
the signatures when you reply; which is why to have a sig delimiter in
the first place.

If you're not going to do it right, why do it at all?

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:03:18 PM2/12/07
In article <12t1u82...@corp.supernews.com>,

Walt <walt_...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:

>Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am* impressed.

No you're not. You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the denigration
of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:06:52 PM2/12/07
In article <1171324470.8...@p10g2000cwp.googlegroups.com>,

Jay Pique <JayP...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>On Feb 12, 6:37 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>>
>> Jay Dawg! S'Up? I can't believe anyone would take Usenet seriously.
>
>Believe it. I take Usenet, and this newsgroup in particular, very,
>very seriously.

It's easy to tell it's a shitty snow year.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:12:21 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-46AE8...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>In article <12t1uar...@corp.supernews.com>,
> ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

>> Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.
>
>It seems to me that it's the folks who have to snip things in order to
>look clever who have the problems with reality, but YMMV.

So now you're slamming those of us who are circumsized? Do I
detect a modicum of anti-semitism on your part?

This started when I published the fact that I'd met Scott, and you didn't
believe it. Now it's your turn to publish a retraction. You say, "I
stand corrected." Then we can all get on with this shitty snow year.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:15:00 PM2/12/07
In article <vern93-ACF969....@johnf2.biosci.ohio-state.edu>,
Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com> wrote:
> ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
>> Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.
>
>Wyoming is pretty far from Seattle :)

That was funny.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 7:18:37 PM2/12/07
In article <12t20j5...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-46AE8...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >In article <12t1uar...@corp.supernews.com>,
> > ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
> >> Can you afford therapy? No one is marketing a reality pill yet.
> >
> >It seems to me that it's the folks who have to snip things in order to
> >look clever who have the problems with reality, but YMMV.
>
> So now you're slamming those of us who are circumsized? Do I
> detect a modicum of anti-semitism on your part?

LOL

I detect a heaping helping of deflection.

> This started when I published the fact that I'd met Scott, and you didn't
> believe it. Now it's your turn to publish a retraction. You say, "I
> stand corrected." Then we can all get on with this shitty snow year.

Why would I publish a retraction? I didn't believe and I still don't.

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

(Hint: a space after the dashes...)

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:25:02 PM2/12/07
In article <vern93-ABDAC0....@johnf2.biosci.ohio-state.edu>,
Dave Cartman <ver...@gmail.com> wrote:
>In article <1171116...@sp6iad.superfeed.net>,
> "Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> He's no dummy. Did a math trick, in his head, that truly impressed me.
>
>Wait! He did math? In his head!? WOW! Maybe his sig should say he's
>a "truly gifted mathe--matician."

Why would I do that? My strength is strategy, tactics, and operations.
My focus is on application, not theory. I'm concerned with utility.

Jay Pique

Feb 12, 2007, 7:25:33 PM2/12/07
On Feb 12, 7:01 pm, Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:

> > > Add a space after the dashes, Jeff, or why bother at all?
>
> > What are you winging about dashes and space for, Alan?
> > JP
>
> Because if you do it properly, newsreaders will automatically snip out
> the signatures when you reply; which is why to have a sig delimiter in
> the first place.

I had no idea. Now I need to get a sig so I can delimit it. BEV!!
JP
*********************************
New sig on order.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:27:38 PM2/12/07
In article <rlee-A01A9D.1...@iruka.swcp.com>,
Bob Lee <rl...@swcp.com> wrote:

>Jeff Davis wrote:
>
>> Couldn't be. I'm far from stupid.
>
>Why don't you just let us be the judge of that?

Because you're demostratively incompetent and pejorative.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:33:43 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-03D58...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>In article <12t20j5...@corp.supernews.com>,
> ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>>
>> So now you're slamming those of us who are circumsized? Do I
>> detect a modicum of anti-semitism on your part?
>
>LOL I detect a heaping helping of deflection.

At least you know a joke when you see one.

>> This started when I published the fact that I'd met Scott, and you didn't
>> believe it. Now it's your turn to publish a retraction. You say, "I
>> stand corrected." Then we can all get on with this shitty snow year.
>
>Why would I publish a retraction? I didn't believe and I still don't.

Because you believe bullshit. People who believe bullshit are stupid.
You don't want to be stupid, do you? Fuck.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 7:36:46 PM2/12/07
In article <12t21r7...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-03D58...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >In article <12t20j5...@corp.supernews.com>,
> > ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> >>
> >> So now you're slamming those of us who are circumsized? Do I
> >> detect a modicum of anti-semitism on your part?
> >
> >LOL I detect a heaping helping of deflection.
>
> At least you know a joke when you see one.

And when I read the words of one...

> >> This started when I published the fact that I'd met Scott, and you didn't
> >> believe it. Now it's your turn to publish a retraction. You say, "I
> >> stand corrected." Then we can all get on with this shitty snow year.
> >
> >Why would I publish a retraction? I didn't believe and I still don't.
>
> Because you believe bullshit. People who believe bullshit are stupid.
> You don't want to be stupid, do you? Fuck.

What? Jeff, that wouldn't be some *vitriol*, would it?

LOL

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Just add a space, Jeff...

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 7:41:21 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-E91FD...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>In article <12t21r7...@corp.supernews.com>,
> ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>
>> Because you believe bullshit. People who believe bullshit are stupid.
>> You don't want to be stupid, do you? Fuck.
>
>What? Jeff, that wouldn't be some *vitriol*, would it?

That's logic. If you can't correct yourself, you're going to stay stupid
all your life. You can't fix stupid without the ability to grow in
understanding and effectiveness. I just want to to become a better person.
That's all. Good luck.

Walt

Feb 12, 2007, 7:48:57 PM2/12/07
Jeff Davis wrote:
> Walt <walt_...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:

>> Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am* impressed.
>
> No you're not.

Damn, you saw right through my clever ruse. Curses! I am chagrinned.

OK, I'll fess up - I've never even heard of Dirk Whatsisname and Ernie
Whoeverheis, or whatever the names were that you dropped in your last
post, and I'm too lazy to go upthread and look them up. Are they
important dudes or what?

> You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the denigration
> of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Oh, you do amateur psychology too! You are truly a man of many talents.

//Walt

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 7:55:14 PM2/12/07
In article <12t229h...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-E91FD...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >In article <12t21r7...@corp.supernews.com>,
> > ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
> >
> >> Because you believe bullshit. People who believe bullshit are stupid.
> >> You don't want to be stupid, do you? Fuck.
> >
> >What? Jeff, that wouldn't be some *vitriol*, would it?
>
> That's logic. If you can't correct yourself, you're going to stay stupid
> all your life. You can't fix stupid without the ability to grow in
> understanding and effectiveness. I just want to to become a better person.
> That's all. Good luck.

And it's bullshit because you say it is? Sorry, Jeff. That's not how
reality works.

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

If you want to become a better person, start by following the etiquette
of the system you're using: add a space after the two dashes.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 8:06:58 PM2/12/07
In article <12t22nn...@corp.supernews.com>,

Walt <walt_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You are truly a man of many talents.

Why, thank you Walt. I'm glad to see3 you're coming around to my way
of thinking.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 8:09:51 PM2/12/07
In article <12t23pi...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> > > No you're not.
> >
> > Damn, you saw right through my clever ruse. Curses! I am chagrinned.
> >
> > OK, I'll fess up - I've never even heard of Dirk Whatsisname and Ernie
> > Whoeverheis, or whatever the names were that you dropped in your last
> > post, and I'm too lazy to go upthread and look them up. Are they
> > important dudes or what?
> >
> > > You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the denigration
> > > of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.
> >

> > Oh, you do amateur psychology too! You are truly a man of many talents.

> Why, thank you Walt. I'm glad to see3 you're coming around to my way
> of thinking.

There. I restored the context that your (obviously broken) removed...

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 8:11:40 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-FAD10...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>And it's bullshit because you say it is? Sorry, Jeff. That's not how
>reality works.

How reality works is I met Scott last Tuesday here in Jackson Hole. You
say you don't believe it. Since you choose to believe bullshit instead of
truth, you are stupid. If you don't want to stay stupid, correct yourself.
Really. There's a better person inside you. Honesty will help considerably.
Come on. Admitt you are wrong. Go ahead. You won't bleed. Man up.

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 8:14:57 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-4347D...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>There. I restored the context that your (obviously broken) removed...

Hey! Dumbass! You forgot to bitch about the space. Bitch about the space.
Be consistent. What is this? Short attention span theatre? Stupid people
have poor memories.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 8:15:11 PM2/12/07
In article <12t242c...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-FAD10...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> >And it's bullshit because you say it is? Sorry, Jeff. That's not how
> >reality works.
>
> How reality works is I met Scott last Tuesday here in Jackson Hole. You
> say you don't believe it. Since you choose to believe bullshit instead of
> truth, you are stupid. If you don't want to stay stupid, correct yourself.
> Really. There's a better person inside you. Honesty will help considerably.
> Come on. Admitt you are wrong. Go ahead. You won't bleed. Man up.

I don't believe you met Scott. Your posting habits don't exactly enhance
your credibility with me.

Truth is not defined by your say so. That's reality. Learn to deal.

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

And learn, too, that Usenet convention puts a space after the two dashes
to create a proper sig delimiter.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 8:15:56 PM2/12/07
In article <12t248h...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-4347D...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> >There. I restored the context that your (obviously broken) removed...
>
> Hey! Dumbass! You forgot to bitch about the space. Bitch about the space.
> Be consistent. What is this? Short attention span theatre? Stupid people
> have poor memories.

What? More vitriol, Jeff (or was that "vitreol"? LOL!).

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Jeff Davis

Feb 12, 2007, 8:29:03 PM2/12/07
In article <alangbaker-4CE39...@news.telus.net>,

Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:

>I don't believe you met Scott. Your posting habits don't exactly enhance
>your credibility with me.

I don't need credibilty with you. And I'm tired of typing today.

Alan Baker

Feb 12, 2007, 8:46:29 PM2/12/07
In article <12t252v...@corp.supernews.com>,
ea...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:

> In article <alangbaker-4CE39...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
> >
> >I don't believe you met Scott. Your posting habits don't exactly enhance
> >your credibility with me.
>
> I don't need credibilty with you. And I'm tired of typing today.

IOW, you have nothing except cheap retorts made to look clever by
snipping out the context of what the previous poster said, ...

...and the only vitriol in the conversation has been from you.

> --
> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly gifted trouble-maker."

Would it kill you to add a space, Jeff?

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:49:07 PM2/12/07

"Jeff Davis" <ea...@armory.com> wrote in message
> In article <alangbaker-159AC...@news.telus.net>,
> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>>
>>Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?
>
> Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry
> Spence's
> Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns the
> Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.
>
>>Even if you do, it hardly proves you met him.
>
> Why would I be concerned about convincing you of an absoute fact of my
> experince? That fact remains whether you belive it or not.

Jeff, Jeff. You're arguing with a pathological liar about why he lies.
We shoulda had someone take a picture....

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:51:03 PM2/12/07
"Jay Pique" <JayP...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 12, 6:32 pm, Walt <walt_ask...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:
>> Jeff Davis wrote:

>> > Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry
>> > Spence's
>> > Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns
>> > the
>> > Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.
>>
>> zOMFG!!! You know Kent Spense? *AND* Brents Hawks?

>> Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
>> impressed.
>
> The parallels are staggering. Did you catch the "rent free" part?
> FYI, I get bragging rights to being the first to spot the Abrahamian
> nature of Jeff. DAGS if you don't believe me.

Abrahamian? I shall assume that means he doesn't take shit from dickless
freaks like you, is man enough to face me, and decent enough not to lie.
Typical freaks: you pile on anyone who sees you for the assholes you are.

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:49:56 PM2/12/07
"Walt" <walt_...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote in message

> Jeff Davis wrote:
>> In article <alangbaker-159AC...@news.telus.net>,
>> Alan Baker <alang...@telus.net> wrote:
>
>>> Really? You live at a rock climbing gym?
>>
>> Really. Hawks and I grew up in the same neighborhood. He's Gerry
>> Spence's
>> Step son. I went to High School with Kent Spence. Brents Hawks owns the
>> Teton Rock Gym, and I live behind it. Rent free.
>
> zOMFG!!! You know Kent Spense? *AND* Brents Hawks?
>
> Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
> impressed.

He even knows me and has seen me, in person, and spoken to my face. Very
civilly. Which is more than any other rsa poster can say.....

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:52:09 PM2/12/07

> In article <12t1u82...@corp.supernews.com>,
> Walt <walt_...@SHOESyahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>Wow, dude, I didn't realize how well connected you were. I *am*
>>impressed.
>
> No you're not. You need the delusion of bettering yourself by the
> denigration
> of others. It's a classic symptom of deep seated feelings of inadequacy.

Don't forget: they denigrate their betters, Jeff. They love their equals.
Of course, their equals are freaks, pathological liars, psychopaths, and
insane stalking wackos. You can always spot one of them: dickless, nutless
cowards.

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:54:05 PM2/12/07
> In article <1171119689....@j27g2000cwj.googlegroups.com>,
> Dick G <skiin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Hey fatso, you are the one who is afraid to meet.
>>All the false bs about 'Nam, and Navy Seals, all adds up to the Crack
>>Pot of the Year award winner
>
> Well he *is* 6'4" and around 250# with a belly, but not exactly fat. Why
> don't you pull his DD-214 and publish it for us?

Ain't got one. Never served. Never claimed to have served. Which has
never stopped these freaks from making up whoppers.....
And I'm 6'5", but good guess.

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:57:17 PM2/12/07
> In article <1171104004....@a75g2000cwd.googlegroups.com>,
> Dick G <skiin...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>Translation: I am a gay male prostitute, and I am in my basement.
>
> His timing was good enough to hit Jackson Hole before it started raining.
> Sun Valley is logical. Great cougar hunting.

Ah, the Duchin room. The Ultimate Cougar Bar. I love the place, a true
piece of living history.
Didn't catch a cougar, though. Ended up doing Karaoke in the Boiler Room
with a 35ish LA actress. Lovely woman.
And I have several numbers for when I go back next month.
I am sooooooo charming.

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 9:59:35 PM2/12/07
> Scott Abraham wrote:
>> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message
>
>>> Say, how are you making out at SV? Can you even ski Warm Springs top
>>> to bottom?
>>
>> Had a blast today. Gorgeous weather. Skiing with good friends, decent
>> and ethical people. You would not understand.
>> Fuck yourself, freak.
>
> I notice you didn't answer the question!

Geez, I don't measure my manhood by whether I can ski 3500 vert nonstop. I
measure it by whether I stand by what I say.
Which means I am a man, and you are a bitch.

> Have a great time on Dollar.

Had a lovely view of Dollar from my suite. Never skied it.
Happy to meet you there in early April, and watch YOU do so.

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 10:00:13 PM2/12/07
> In article <M6CdnQb2NfrH61PY...@comcast.com>,
> Dave Stallard <stal...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>
>>I notice you call it a "cheap shot", but you don't deny it!
>
> Dave, if you have to take a cheap shot, you're already whipped.

He was whipped long ago. And sure as hell would be whipped if he ever had
the balls to spew his shit in person......

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 10:01:02 PM2/12/07
> In article <2tudnXjYsc3B3VDY...@comcast.com>,
> Dave Stallard <stal...@nospam.net> wrote:
>>
>>Well, I'm sure he'll soon be showing up to mooch off of you!
>
> I'm sure he's back in Seattle by now.

Just got home. What a lovely trip!!!!!!!!
Picked up an intriguing job in Sun Valley which will require me spending a
week a month there for the next five months or so.
Life's a bitch, eh?

Two Buddha

Feb 12, 2007, 10:01:59 PM2/12/07
"Clarencedarrow" <travelin...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> On Feb 9, 9:15 pm, e...@armory.com (Jeff Davis) wrote:
>> In article <alangbaker-DA6BF7.18085509022...@news.telus.net>,
>> Alan Baker <alangba...@telus.net> wrote:
>>

>> >I don't think you've met him in person, either...
>>
>> Well, yes I have as a matter or fact. I gave him my phone number, which
>> is
>> (307)413-4323. I told him where I lived. 1116 W. Maple Way, Jackson,
>> WY,
>> in the back. And my door is always unlocked.
>> --
>> According to John Perry Barlow, "Jeff Davis is a truly moronic
>> trouble-maker."
>
> If that isn't the pinnacle of stupidity, I don't know what is. Lemme
> guess, FF borrowed 5 bucks to make a donation to some extreme skier
> fund.

Lemme guess. You're a dickless wimp who doesn't have the balls to stand in
front of me, or identify yourself.
Jeff Davis has the nads. You don't. Period.

It is loading more messages.