Re: Scott Abraham Misses Appointment at Alta

Message has been deleted

Scott Abraham

Feb 13, 2005, 11:33:31 PM2/13/05

"AstroPax" <as...@astropax.com> wrote in message
news:7c9011lvfni3mhvdq...@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:11:31 -0700, Scott Abraham
> <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>But I'll tell ya what.
>>Next time I'm in town, I'll go up and visit and ask, bearing a bunch of
>>your
>>most disgusting posts, and a whole bunch of posts made by your friends.
>>All about ALTA, where the criminals and freaks of rsa love to ski
>
> Scott, I thought you had promised me that you would take care of this
> outstanding appointment the next time you visited Utah.

Assholepax, I didn't waste the time on you.

> Your most recent visit to Utah was just a few short weeks ago, right?

Yeah. Never got out of PC

> Anyway, Alta Lifts management tells me that at no time in the past
> several weeks has a fat-assed tub o' lard requested (or attended) any
> sort of meeting with them, nor have they received even just one of my
> usenet posts.

Anyway, there is no way in hell you told them anything about rsa. You don't
want them reading the crap you post. For damn sure. Another lie from a
pathological liar.

> What's up with that?
>
> Oh well, no surprise that a gutless coward like you doesn't have the
> balls to follow through on such a promise.
>
> Bwaaahaahaaahaaaaaaaa !!!

No surprise a gutless coward like you didn't show up at El Chubasco and talk
this crap in person.
No surprise a gutless coward like you continues to hide like the gutless
coward he is.
No surprise you lie, defame, stalk, and manipulate others to do what you
ain't got the balls to do: threaten me.
You truly are a vile little bitch, Assholepax.
I'm sure you're telling Alta Lifts about rsa, so they can read posts like
this that expose you for the freak you are.
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Where were you at El Chubasco? Five fucking times, coward.

Message has been deleted

Scott Abraham

Feb 13, 2005, 11:53:48 PM2/13/05

> On Sun, 13 Feb 2005 20:33:31 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
> <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I didn't waste the time on you.
>
> Translation: "I didn't have the balls to do what I said I would do".

Got the balls to meet you in person, freak. Set a time and a place.
Amazing.
In your psychopathic mind, it takes balls to show Alta what an asshole you
are?
How pathetic.
Since you apparently don't have a clue, it would take balls for you to meet
me in person. Balls I have demonstrated with five separate well documented
invitations to meet when I was in your neighborhood. It would take balls
for you to post under your real name. Balls I demonstrate. It would take
balls to back up your bullshit in person. Balls I would love to
demonstrate.
Anytime, you pathetic wimp.

scat...@hotmail.com

Feb 13, 2005, 11:53:32 PM2/13/05
And where was he at Copper on the 12th at noon? Seems another missed
appointment.

Scott Abraham

Feb 13, 2005, 11:54:16 PM2/13/05

<scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> And where was he at Copper on the 12th at noon? Seems another missed
> appointment.

Under the clocktower. Where were you?

scat...@hotmail.com

Feb 13, 2005, 11:58:16 PM2/13/05
Hey Scroat, there is no clocktower at Copper. Caught in a lie once
again. Have you ever even been to Copper?

Scott Abraham

Feb 13, 2005, 11:59:58 PM2/13/05

> Hey Scroat, there is no clocktower at Copper. Caught in a lie once
> again. Have you ever even been to Copper?

Sure is. Where I was standing. Right where you told me.

scat...@hotmail.com

Feb 14, 2005, 12:02:11 AM2/14/05
Post the pics liar.

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 12:20:18 AM2/14/05
If you were there, you know.
Is that you, Clarence?

> Post the pics liar.

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 10:59:03 AM2/14/05

"pigo" <pigopow...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> "AstroPax" <as...@astropax.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 29 Jul 2004 23:11:31 -0700, Scott Abraham
>> <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>But I'll tell ya what.
>>>Next time I'm in town, I'll go up and visit and ask, bearing a bunch of
>>>your
>>>most disgusting posts, and a whole bunch of posts made by your friends.
>>>All about ALTA, where the criminals and freaks of rsa love to ski
>>
>> Scott, I thought you had promised me that you would take care of this
>> outstanding appointment the next time you visited Utah.
>>
>> Your most recent visit to Utah was just a few short weeks ago, right?
>>
>> Anyway, Alta Lifts management tells me that at no time in the past
>> several weeks has a fat-assed tub o' lard requested (or attended) any
>> sort of meeting with them, nor have they received even just one of my
>> usenet posts.
>
> Just looking at terrain with pitch and no grooming probably gives him the
> shakes. Besides the regular ones that is.

Looking at El Chubasco sure gives you the shakes, Thompson. You start
trembling the second you start thinking about meeting me in person. Just
like the ones that hit you in the morning. You know about those, don't you?

Dave Stallard

Feb 14, 2005, 11:02:49 AM2/14/05

Here's a link to a map of the Copper village. Where on this map is the
clocktower you were standing under?

http://media.intrawest.com/copper/downloads/village/villagemap.pdf

pigo

Feb 14, 2005, 8:58:37 AM2/14/05

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 11:26:54 AM2/14/05
Under the big clock. Right where Clarence Darrow said he would meet me.
Want to tell me whatever happened to him?
Where were YOU, freak?
Didn't see YOU, either. Missed you at El Chubasco, too. And every other
sick freak.......
The fact remains that none of you sick cowards has ever had the courage to
spew your shit in person.

"Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.ever> wrote in message

BoftheW

Feb 14, 2005, 12:59:58 PM2/14/05
In article <37ao0jF...@individual.net>, Scott Abraham says...

//Snip

>Where were you at El Chubasco? Five fucking times, coward.

I'm not sure what's more disgusting; eating at El Chubasco five time during his
visit or that El Chubasco continued to serve the fat tub of lard. If I owned the
place, I would have cut him off after the first burrito.

BoftheW

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 1:25:32 PM2/14/05

"BoftheW" <BoftheW...@newsguy.com> wrote in message

I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
show up and spew his shit in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
be shitting burrito for the next month.

Ron - NY

Feb 14, 2005, 2:10:58 PM2/14/05
Obviously an easy mis-understanding , Scott thought he was supposed to wait
under the big cock .

"Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 2:26:28 PM2/14/05
I carry it around with me.

"Ron - NY" <rons...@optonline.net> wrote in message

scat...@hotmail.com

Feb 14, 2005, 2:46:50 PM2/14/05
Do you need to remove it when you get a new jar of mayo or can you fit
them both in there?

Harry Weiner

Feb 14, 2005, 6:50:51 PM2/14/05
On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:25:32 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
<scot...@hotmail.com> wrote this crap:

>I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
>shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
>show up and spew his shit in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
>Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
>be shitting burrito for the next month.

We know when you shit, it's mostly mayo.

Hor...@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 7:02:00 PM2/14/05

"Harry Weiner" <Te...@Fartingmor.com> wrote in message

> On Mon, 14 Feb 2005 10:25:32 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
> <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote this crap:
>
>>I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
>>shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
>>show up and spew his shit in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
>>Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
>>be shitting burrito for the next month.
>

> We know when you shit, it's mostly mayo.

Better than the relish you shit

BoftheW

Feb 14, 2005, 6:57:19 PM2/14/05
In article <37c8okF...@individual.net>, Scott Abraham says...

//Snip

>I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
>shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
>show up and spew his shit in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
>Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
>be shitting burrito for the next month.

Uh...yeah that's what I'm going to do...go out of my way to see a whack job make
a slob of himself. Note to self: next time, make the effort to meet deranged guy
who got himself banned from a newsgroup eat at a shit hole (5X). Yeah that's it.
BTW, please explain how someone shits a burrito for a month. Me thinks its
bluster from a nut case. Isn't even physically possible. Whatever.

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 8:07:35 PM2/14/05

> In article <37c8okF...@individual.net>, Scott Abraham says...
>>

> //Snip
>>
>>I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
>>shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls to
>>show up and spew his shit in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
>>Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off: you'll
>>be shitting burrito for the next month.
>>

> Uh...yeah that's what I'm going to do...go out of my way to see a whack
> job make
> a slob of himself.

Translation: You ain't got the balls to give me shit in person.

Note to self: next time, make the effort to meet deranged guy
> who got himself banned from a newsgroup eat at a shit hole (5X).

Translation: You are so pathetic you have to fall back on the same old
bullshit lie to cover up what a coward you are.
One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my sanity
as an excuse for their cowardice.

Yeah that's it.
> BTW, please explain how someone shits a burrito for a month.

I'd be happy to demonstrate the technique of inducing burrito shitting in
person. Next time I'm in PC, ok?

>Me thinks its
> bluster from a nut case. Isn't even physically possible. Whatever.

Methinks this is more bluster from a nutless case.

Message has been deleted

Scott Abraham

Feb 14, 2005, 8:39:21 PM2/14/05

"Bob Lee" <rl...@swcp.com> wrote in message

> BoftheW wrote:
>
>> In article <37c8okF...@individual.net>, Scott Abraham says...
>>
>> //Snip
>> >
>> >I don't know what's more disgusting: a cowardly asshole who takes cheap
>> >shots from anonymity, or a cowardly asshole who never has had the balls
>> >show up and spew his shit in person when I'm in his neighborhood.
>> >Tell you what, freak. Show up the next time and try to cut me off:
>> >you'll
>> >be shitting burrito for the next month.
>>
>> Uh...yeah that's what I'm going to do...go out of my way to see a whack
>> job
>> make a slob of himself.
>
> Don't worry about it - he doesn't show up. Seem my post in the 'Skid,
> slip, and carved turn' thread.

Bob Lee lies again.
I've showed up every single time I set a meet at El Chubasco.
Bob Lee sure didn't.
In any case, how would he know?
Another lie from another pathological liar.

scat...@hotmail.com

Feb 15, 2005, 11:16:13 AM2/15/05

So what are you saying Scooter? You have been eating Horvath's shit?

Dave Stallard

Feb 15, 2005, 8:50:51 PM2/15/05
Scott Abraham wrote:

> One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my sanity
> as an excuse for their cowardice.

Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even
one day questions your sanity. Pursuing the same dorky vendetta for 6
years now, ranting day in and day out. Face it, you're insane. You
need psychiatric help, probably in an in-patient form. Which means no
Internet priviledges for you. Here a URL that might be able to help:
<http://www.highlinementalhealth.org/index.php?option=content&task=section&id=4&Itemid=38>.

It's just too bad that lobotomies have fallen out of fashion; I really
sense that one could help you.

Dave

Scott Abraham

Feb 15, 2005, 9:00:05 PM2/15/05

"Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>
>> One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my
>> sanity as an excuse for their cowardice.
>
> Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even one
> day questions your sanity.

The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.
You're right on one count. They wonder why I fuck with you, since you
obviously are beyond any hope of becoming a decent human being.
What a pathetic liar you are.

Pursuing the same dorky vendetta for 6
> years now, ranting day in and day out.

YOU're the asshole with a vendetta, dumbfuck. Unlike you, I don't lie,
defame, and smear.

> Face it, you're insane.

Face it, you're an asshole. People leave in disgust exactly because you
write vile crap like this.

> You need psychiatric help, probably in an in-patient form. Which means
> no Internet priviledges for you. Here a URL that might be able to help:
> <http://www.highlinementalhealth.org/index.php?option=content&task=section&id=4&Itemid=38>.

Unfortunately, there is no treatment for a psychopath like you. You enjoy
being an asshole, you get a woody when you lie. Bet you made a mess all
over your keyboard when you wrote this filth.

> It's just too bad that lobotomies have fallen out of fashion; I really
> sense that one could help you.

It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge you
in person.
What a sick freak! No wonder decent people run from wackos like this freak.

Dave Stallard

Feb 16, 2005, 9:58:16 AM2/16/05
Scott Abraham wrote:
> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message
>
>>Scott Abraham wrote:
>>

>>>One of the oldest and most despicable of freak lies: questioning my
>>>sanity as an excuse for their cowardice.
>>
>>Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even one
>>day questions your sanity.
>

> The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
> teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.

It's not a lie. You are emotionally disturbed. Ask anyone on this
newsgroup.

> It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge you
> in person.

There you go threatening again.

You don't need a lobotomy, but you do need serious psychiatric help from
a qualified mental health professional.

Dave

Scott Abraham

Feb 16, 2005, 1:26:45 PM2/16/05

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message

>>>Scott, everyone who observes your behavior on this newsgroup for even one
>>>day questions your sanity.
>>

>> The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
>> teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.
>
> It's not a lie. You are emotionally disturbed. Ask anyone on this
> newsgroup.

It's a lie and you are a pathetic pathological liar. Asking people on this
newsgroup whether someone is sane is like going to an asylum and asking the
inmates if the staff are sane.
But in your insane world, anyone who tells the truth must be crazy, right?

The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.

Come up with something new, asshole.

>> It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge
>> you in person.
>
> There you go threatening again.

Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens, especially
after years of your harassment.
I'm sick and tired of being stalked by wackos like you. Come get some, you
sick freak.

> You don't need a lobotomy, but you do need serious psychiatric help from a
> qualified mental health professional.

You need to be incarcerated. What a pathetic, dickless, gutless, despicable
coward you are!
That's from a qualified mental health professional.

Dave Stallard

Feb 16, 2005, 1:57:04 PM2/16/05
Scott Abraham wrote:
> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.ever> wrote in message
>
>>Scott Abraham wrote:
>>
>>>"Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.net> wrote in message

>>>The same sick lies, the same defamations, the same diminishing the truth
>>>teller by telling gross lies about his sanity.
>>
>>It's not a lie. You are emotionally disturbed. Ask anyone on this
>>newsgroup.
>

> It's a lie and you are a pathetic pathological liar.

Nope, it's the truth. You have serious mental problems, or you
wouldn't act in the way that you do. Raging on for SIX YEARS about
trivial slights. Still obsessed with events that happened long ago.
Anyone who posts here, or just happens by here, will tell you the same
thing. You need therapy.

>>>It's too bad duels have fallen out of fashion. I'd love to challenge
>>>you in person.
>>
>>There you go threatening again.
>

> Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens,

Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.

You're emotionally disturbed. You need psychiatric treatment.
Unfortunately, you'll probably never get any, unless it's by a court
order.

Dave

Scott Abraham

Feb 16, 2005, 4:47:29 PM2/16/05

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.ever> wrote in message

>>>It's not a lie. You are emotionally disturbed. Ask anyone on this
>>>newsgroup.
>>

>> It's a lie and you are a pathetic pathological liar.
>
> Nope, it's the truth.

Amazing. A sick stalking pathological liar trying to convince me that I'm
nuts. RSA at its finest. Of course, YOU could have a personality disorder.
Indeed, you do. But you project your own insanity onto me.

You have serious mental problems, or you
> wouldn't act in the way that you do.

You have serious mental problems, or you would not lie the way you do.

Raging on for SIX YEARS about
> trivial slights.

Raging? Calling you an asshole is raging? Now if I stalked you, lied about
you, and committed felonies to harass you, I'd call that raging. Objecting
to your lies is not raging, Stallard. Clue time. Pathological liars are
filled with rage, pathological liar.

> Still obsessed with events that happened long ago.

Actually, I'm more pissed off about the crap you are pulling today. The
same sick lies, the same demented reasoning.

> Anyone who posts here, or just happens by here, will tell you the same
> thing. You need therapy.

Actually, there are plenty of people who posted here who think YOU need
therapy while serving a jail sentence.
You would not understand. They think you are one sick asshole.

>>>There you go threatening again.
>>

>> Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens,
>
> Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.

Thanks for acknowledging that you are a pathological liar by writing that
sentence.
I would love to meet you in person and have you repeat the crap you spew on
the net. Better check the law before you do: I have options you do not want
to experience

> You're emotionally disturbed. You need psychiatric treatment.
> Unfortunately, you'll probably never get any, unless it's by a court
> order.

You're a despicable asshole. You're a gutless coward. You're a
pathological liar. Unfortunately, there is no psychiatric treatment for
psychopaths like you: nothing we do seems to work. You enjoy being a sick
asshole.
Fuck off again, coward.
Or come by and make good on YOUR threats.

Dave Stallard

Feb 16, 2005, 5:11:23 PM2/16/05
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Amazing. A sick stalking pathological liar trying to convince me that I'm
> nuts. RSA at its finest. Of course, YOU could have a personality disorder.
> Indeed, you do. But you project your own insanity onto me.

Ask yourself this question. What is the probability that there are
dozens and dozens of "pathological liars", "psychopaths", "stalkers",
etc. all on the same newsgroup, vs. the probability that there is one
person on the group with severe psychological and emotional problems in
relating to others? What's more likely? What's the simpler explanation?

> Raging? Calling you an asshole is raging? Now if I stalked you, lied about
> you, and committed felonies to harass you, I'd call that raging. Objecting
> to your lies is not raging, Stallard. Clue time. Pathological liars are
> filled with rage, pathological liar.

You're filled with rage, that's clear. And you're a liar, that's been
proven. Most would say a pathological liar, in the way you make up
bizarre stories that aren't true, like having gone to Vietnam as a
combat journalist, etc.

> Actually, there are plenty of people who posted here who think YOU need
> therapy while serving a jail sentence.

I really don't think so. And I don't particularly think even you need
to serve a jail sentence, even though you did violate a court order not
to post here. But you do need therapy.

>>>Exactly. Call me insane in person and find out what happens,
>>
>>Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.
>

> Thanks for acknowledging that you are a pathological liar by writing that
> sentence.

Excuse me? I said: "There you go threatening again", and you said
"Exactly". Then you call me a pathological liar for saying that you
threatened me? When just just admitted that very thing?

There's no logic to what you say. That's another manifestation of your
mental problems. Find yourself a psychiatrist.

Dave

Scott Abraham

Feb 16, 2005, 9:04:45 PM2/16/05

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>
>> Amazing. A sick stalking pathological liar trying to convince me that
>> I'm nuts. RSA at its finest. Of course, YOU could have a personality
>> disorder. Indeed, you do. But you project your own insanity onto me.
>
> Ask yourself this question. What is the probability that there are
> dozens and dozens of "pathological liars", "psychopaths", "stalkers", etc.
> all on the same newsgroup, vs. the probability that there is one person on
> the group with severe psychological and emotional problems in relating to
> others? What's more likely? What's the simpler explanation?

I read rsa. You've driven off all the decent people. The simpler
explanation is that you are a pathological liar.
Assholes attract assholes. Decent people flee in horror. That's a very
simple explanation, one you continue to ignore.
The same sick lies, the same insane smears, the same Dave Stallard.

>> Raging? Calling you an asshole is raging? Now if I stalked you, lied
>> about you, and committed felonies to harass you, I'd call that raging.
>> Objecting to your lies is not raging, Stallard. Clue time. Pathological
>> liars are filled with rage, pathological liar.
>
> You're filled with rage, that's clear.

You're filled with shit, that's clear. And rage. That's why you stalk and
lie and defame: trying to project your vileness onto others.

> And you're a liar, that's been proven.

Bullshit. I tell the truth about what happens here, and everybody here
knows it. Lie and lie and lie and lie.

>Most would say a pathological liar, in the way you make up bizarre stories
>that aren't true, like having gone to Vietnam as a combat journalist, etc.

As I was saying about lying? When and where did I ever claim to be a combat
journalist?
You are so sick you believe your own lies: you make them up, repeat them,
and then believe your own delusions are facts.

>> Actually, there are plenty of people who posted here who think YOU need
>> therapy while serving a jail sentence.
>
> I really don't think so.

No surprise. I know plenty of them. I am still in contact with them. They
loathe you.

> And I don't particularly think even you need to serve a jail sentence,
> even though you did violate a court order not to post here. But you do
> need therapy.

I think YOU deserve a jail sentence for participating in a criminal
conspiracy of harassment, defamation, threats, and real world felonies.
Therapy will not work on you: a pre-requisite is that you must be able to be
honest with yourself, and you obviously lack that requirement.

>>>Thanks for acknowledging that you're threatening me.
>>

>> Thanks for acknowledging that you are a pathological liar by writing that
>> sentence.
>
> Excuse me? I said: "There you go threatening again", and you said
> "Exactly". Then you call me a pathological liar for saying that you
> threatened me? When just just admitted that very thing?

I admitted it? Go take an English comprehension class.

> There's no logic to what you say. That's another manifestation of your
> mental problems. Find yourself a psychiatrist.

There's no logic because you are insane: you make up your own reality,
spread the filth, and believe your own lies.
Do you know you are lying your ass off in this post, or do you really
believe what you are writing?
Fuck off again, asshole.

Dave Stallard

Feb 17, 2005, 2:57:19 PM2/17/05
Scott Abraham wrote:

> I read rsa. You've driven off all the decent people.

No, you did. And you've even admitted it. Here's what you said: "I
thought I had made sure that all decent people left this newsgroup long
ago."

> As I was saying about lying? When and where did I ever claim to be a combat
> journalist?

When you claimed to have been a journalist sent to Vietnam, and to have
been in combat while there. You still stand by those claims, don't you?

> You are so sick you believe your own lies: you make them up, repeat them,
> and then believe your own delusions are facts.

This is a perfect description of yourself!

> No surprise. I know plenty of them. I am still in contact with them. They
> loathe you.

Ah, the famous Silent Majority that is on your side. Tell me this, if
so many people support you, how come RSAM passed by a landslide, in
spite of your fervent opposition?

^^^^^^^^^SEE ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>>Thanks for acknowledging that you are a pathological liar by writing that
>>>sentence.
>>
>>Excuse me? I said: "There you go threatening again", and you said
>>"Exactly". Then you call me a pathological liar for saying that you
>>threatened me? When just just admitted that very thing?
>

> I admitted it? Go take an English comprehension class.

Re-read your words above the ^'s.

> There's no logic because you are insane: you make up your own reality,
> spread the filth, and believe your own lies.

Exactly what you do.

You are irrational, emotionally disturbed, and mentally ill. You need a
psychiatrist. Get treatment.

Dave

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 3:48:17 PM2/17/05

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>
>> I read rsa. You've driven off all the decent people.
>
> No, you did.

Geez, I thought vile lies, gross defamations, sick jokes about fucking kids,
real life felonies, and all the rest of the crap you do drove them off.

> And you've even admitted it. Here's what you said: "I thought I had made
> sure that all decent people left this newsgroup long ago."

By simply showing up, letting you write your filth, and letting them see
what you are really like. Along with reminding them of the sordid past of
rsa.
You really believe the shit you write? Truly? Or are you just having fun.
Because decent people see right through psychopaths like you, freak.

>> As I was saying about lying? When and where did I ever claim to be a
>> combat journalist?
>
> When you claimed to have been a journalist sent to Vietnam, and to have
> been in combat while there. You still stand by those claims, don't you?

When and where did I ever claim to be a combat journalist? Answer the
question, freak. You make up a lie that implies I claimed to be a
professional combat journalist, prove your assertion or admit you lied.
Your duplicity is truly transparent, and grossly pathological.

>> You are so sick you believe your own lies: you make them up, repeat them,
>> and then believe your own delusions are facts.
>
> This is a perfect description of yourself!

Perfect projection, that is. Now go find the post where I ever claimed to
be a combat journalist, or retract your lie.

>> No surprise. I know plenty of them. I am still in contact with them.
>> They loathe you.
>
> Ah, the famous Silent Majority that is on your side. Tell me this, if so
> many people support you, how come RSAM passed by a landslide, in spite of
> your fervent opposition?

Uh, because they left in disgust? Because they noticed that the same
pathological liars, criminals, and amoral assholes who were behind the
terrorism on rsa are now the moderators, owners, and participants of
rsa.terrorist? Do you think you fool anyone, Stallard? Even your buddies
know you are lying.
Ah, the famous Silent Majority.
Where are they now?
Long gone and will stay long gone as long as I post and you respond with
this pathological lying.

> ^^^^^^^^^SEE ABOVE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

>>>Excuse me? I said: "There you go threatening again", and you said
>>>"Exactly". Then you call me a pathological liar for saying that you
>>>threatened me? When just just admitted that very thing?
>>

>> I admitted it? Go take an English comprehension class.
>
> Re-read your words above the ^'s.

You really are insane, aren't you?

>> There's no logic because you are insane: you make up your own reality,
>> spread the filth, and believe your own lies.
>
> Exactly what you do.

You really are insane, aren't you?

> You are irrational, emotionally disturbed, and mentally ill. You need a
> psychiatrist. Get treatment.

You really are insane, aren't you?
Tell me something, Stallard. You really don't believe what you just wrote,
do you? You know you are lying, don't you?

Message has been deleted

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 5:20:34 PM2/17/05

"Sven Golly" <sven_...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
> "Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:37ke85F5c40seU1
> @individual.net:

>> When and where did I ever claim to be a combat journalist? Answer the
>> question, freak. You make up a lie that implies I claimed to be a
>> professional combat journalist, prove your assertion or admit you lied.
>> Your duplicity is truly transparent, and grossly pathological.
>
> Like this one?
>
> http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/791303cc619a1181
>
> "Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time
> ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy
> doing the same thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
> Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two bullet holes, but alive."

When and where did I claim to be a "combat journalist"? There is a big
difference between a scared college journalist (which is all I ever stated)
and a "combat journalist". A difference you only notice when it smears me,
not when it has any relationship to the truth.

> So you claimed to be a journalist who got sent to Nam and saw combat. That
> may not make you a "combat journalist" but it's close enough for most
> people.

Close enough for most pathological liars. Not close enough for me or any
real combat journalist. Of which I am not and have never claimed to be.
Lie, distort, manipulate, defame.
The stock in trade of a gutless coward like you.

> You've written a lot of interesting stuff.

I've written a lot of truth. You've written a lot of lies, like this
transparently dishonest crap.
Fuck yourself, you lying freak.
Hey, while you are at it, go find where I ever claimed to be a SEAL, have a
purple heart, or any of the other lies your buddies tell.
Should be interesting, because you utterly failed to prove anything in this
ridiculous post.

Dave Stallard

Feb 17, 2005, 5:35:18 PM2/17/05
Scott Abraham wrote:
> "Sven Golly" <sven_...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>
>>"Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:37ke85F5c40seU1
>>@individual.net:
>>

>>>When and where did I ever claim to be a combat journalist? Answer the
>>>question, freak. You make up a lie that implies I claimed to be a
>>>professional combat journalist, prove your assertion or admit you lied.
>>>Your duplicity is truly transparent, and grossly pathological.
>>
>>Like this one?
>>
>>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/791303cc619a1181
>>
>>"Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time
>>ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy
>>doing the same thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
>>Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two bullet holes, but alive."
>

> When and where did I claim to be a "combat journalist"? There is a big
> difference between a scared college journalist (which is all I ever stated)
> and a "combat journalist".

There is a big difference between claiming to have gone to Vietnam and
actually having gone there. There's a big difference between claiming
to have been in combat in Vietnam and actually having experienced that.
There is a big difference between claiming to have received two bullet
holes in Vietnam and actually having received them. There is a big
difference between fantasy and reality in general. Unfortunately, you
cannot perceive that difference, because you are psychologically disturbed.

Dave

Message has been deleted

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 6:05:25 PM2/17/05

> Scott Abraham wrote:
>> "Sven Golly" <sven_...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
>>
>>>"Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:37ke85F5c40seU1
>>>@individual.net:

>>>Like this one?
>>>
>>>http://groups-beta.google.com/group/rec.skiing.alpine/msg/791303cc619a1181
>>>
>>>"Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a lovely time
>>>ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while I was busy
>>>doing the same thing to them. Got down to hand to hand at one point,
>>>Jeremiah. Loser dies. I'm alive. Two bullet holes, but alive."
>>

>> When and where did I claim to be a "combat journalist"? There is a big
>> difference between a scared college journalist (which is all I ever
>> stated) and a "combat journalist".
>
> There is a big difference between claiming to have gone to Vietnam and
> actually having gone there.

I should know.

> There's a big difference between claiming to have been in combat in
> Vietnam and actually having experienced that.

I could not agree more.

> There is a big difference between claiming to have received two bullet
> holes in Vietnam and actually having received them.

Hmmmmm. Just went and looked. Still have the scars. Be happy to show you
in person.
Ooooops, forgot. That would take balls. You havn't got any, just another
net wacko spewing shit while hiding behind your computer.

>There is a big difference between fantasy and reality in general.
>Unfortunately, you cannot perceive that difference, because you are
>psychologically disturbed.

Provide any proof of me ever claiming to be a combat journalist. Provide
any proof of the assertions you made here. Proof, asshole. Not your
fantasies, not your delusions, not your inventions, not your lies.
You really believe your lies, don't you?
Talk about psychoplogically disturbed. You lie, keep telling your lies,
come to believe your lies.
What a sick, despicable, vile asshole you are.
When and where did I ever claim to be a "combat journalist"? While you are
at it, you might as well provide any proof I ever claimed to be a SEAL, have
a purple heart, have ever served in any armed forces, etc.
You know, the lies you sick freaks keep telling and telling and telling?
Doesn't that bother you at all? Or are you so insane, so demented that you
shut out any reality that conflicts with your delusional fantasies?
Just like your buddy Assholepax and the rest of the freaks around here.

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 6:08:24 PM2/17/05

> "Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote in

>>> So you claimed to be a journalist who got sent to Nam and saw
>>> combat. That may not make you a "combat journalist" but it's close
>>> enough for most people.
>>
>> Close enough for most pathological liars. Not close enough for me or
>> any real combat journalist. Of which I am not and have never claimed
>> to be. Lie, distort, manipulate, defame.
>
> Gee Scott, I looked for a formal definition of "combat journalist" and
> couldn't find one.

Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
jounalist and couldn't find one.

> I found a lot of references to journalists (which you
> claimed to be) who are in war situations (which you claim to have been)
> being referred to as combat journalists.

Not by me, freak. Another rationalization for freaks getting caught lying.

> Shoot, most don't ever
> experience "hand to hand" combat or take two bullet holes (which you
> claimed).

Shoot, most people aren't pathological liars like you.

> So I really don't see how that makes Dave or anyone who refers to your
> old posts as being a liar -- pathological or otherwise.

No surprise that a pathological liar doesn't find a lie a lie.

>> Hey, while you are at it, go find where I ever claimed to be a SEAL,
>> have a purple heart, or any of the other lies your buddies tell.
>

> I don't think you ever claimed to be a SEAL -- only that you lived next
> to a SEAL base and took a course in advanced mayhem. You implied it was
> from the SEALs but you always like to "imply" things.

Translation: You like to tell sick lies and inflate my statements into
outright fantasies, and claim I did it.
Just another rationalization for your sick lying.

> I don't think you ever claimed a purple heart either. Pretty tough too
> since you never served in the military. As to any other lies, you'll
> have to be more specific before I evaluate their veracity. Which other
> lies would you like me to find or denounce?

The combat journalist lie, for a start. And any time Assholepax sells those
lies he loves to tell, stand up and denounce him for doing so. He's done it
scores of times, you've never said a word.
Ooooops, exposed as a bullshit artist again. Now go tell me how I shot
Kennedy and fucked Kerrison.

scat...@hotmail.com

Feb 17, 2005, 6:26:30 PM2/17/05
Hey, nobody here claims you fucked Kerrison. We all know she turned
you down which sent you off the deep end.

Just some more of your delusions.

Why don't you tell us all about the Kennedy story? That should be fun.

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 7:02:38 PM2/17/05
Strange. Both Kerrison and I have a different opinion. I never fucked
anyone so ugly in my life.
<scat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

vern93

Feb 17, 2005, 7:27:53 PM2/17/05
In article <37icdhF...@individual.net>,
"Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Assholes attract assholes... That's a very
> simple explanation...

Spottswoode* was far more eloquent.

(*"Team America"reference)

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 7:50:13 PM2/17/05

"vern93" <ver...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Assholes attract assholes....and here's another

miles

Feb 17, 2005, 8:31:17 PM2/17/05
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
> jounalist and couldn't find one.

You forget your own crap? Too bad Google doesn't forget.

Scott Abraham: "Then I went to Nam (journalist, not soldier) and spent a

lovely time ducking bullets from people who were trying to kill me while
I was busy doing the same thing to them."

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm=3627A7C1.DE21BA4A%40seanet.com&oe=UTF-8&output=gplain

miles

Feb 17, 2005, 8:35:40 PM2/17/05
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Gee, asshole, I looked for an example of me describing myself as a combat
> jounalist and couldn't find one.

You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
This would be a combat situation.

Dick Gozinya

Feb 17, 2005, 8:39:35 PM2/17/05

Where is Bert?

"I am Homer of Borg. You will be assim...ooooohhh, donut"!

Dick Gozinya

Feb 17, 2005, 8:41:37 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:35:40 -0700, miles <no...@nopers.com>
wrote:

Pointing out that Scott is a liar is like saying PetSmart
has dog food.

Richard Henry

Feb 17, 2005, 9:14:15 PM2/17/05

"miles" <no...@nopers.com> wrote in message

Perhaps he was lying about the "journalist" part.

Harry Weiner

Feb 17, 2005, 9:26:32 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:57:19 -0500, Dave Stallard
<stal...@nospam.ever> wrote this crap:

>You are irrational, emotionally disturbed, and mentally ill. You need a
> psychiatrist. Get treatment.

He needs an injection of lead directly into his brain. Preferably
done by the 9mm he carries around.

Hor...@Horvath.net

My T-shirt says, "This shirt is the
ultimate power in the universe."

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 9:32:40 PM2/17/05

"Dick Gozinya" <in...@inya.com> wrote in message

> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:50:13 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
> <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"vern93" <ver...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>> Spottswoode* was far more eloquent.
>>>
>>> (*"Team America"reference)
>>
>>Assholes attract assholes....and here's another
>>
> Where is Bert?

Assholes attracts assholes......and here's another

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 9:33:53 PM2/17/05
What part of "I never described myself as a combat journalist" don't you
understand?
You freaks are truly demented: you can't even comprehend the English
language.

"miles" <no...@nopers.com> wrote in message

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 9:35:39 PM2/17/05

"miles" <no...@nopers.com> wrote in message

Big difference between that and being a "combat journalist".
Those guys go looking for trouble, and I was doing my best to stay away from
it. Not to mention they are paid, professional, and employed by news
organizations a helluva lot more sophisticated than a college newspaper.
Once again, find any place I ever described myself as a combat journalist.
What part of the English language don't you understand?
But go on lying, I'm sure you are enjoying it.

Scott Abraham

Feb 17, 2005, 9:36:22 PM2/17/05

"Richard Henry" <rph...@home.com> wrote in message

Perhaps you are lying about the "combat journalist" part.
Hell, you posted about me. You're lying. Ipso facto.

Dick Gozinya

Feb 17, 2005, 10:14:29 PM2/17/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 18:32:40 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
<scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>"Dick Gozinya" <in...@inya.com> wrote in message
>> On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:50:13 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
>> <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>"vern93" <ver...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>>Assholes attract assholes....and here's another
>>>
>> Where is Bert?
>
>Assholes attracts assholes......and here's another

Any new victims lately?

pigo

Feb 17, 2005, 10:40:51 PM2/17/05

"miles" <no...@nopers.com> wrote in message

Keep in mind that he says stuff like ".......a rapist I put in jail a
while back" but then when we get done laughing at him comes up with
"I never said I was a cop". That's his pitiful game. Though your
points are on target they're part of the same shit. Understandable
for new people because there's always a new crop. But can you
conceive of anything so pathetic as the guy that's been single
handedly been trying to get away with it all these years?

The "just got back from Europe" one was a great one too.

pigo

miles

Feb 17, 2005, 10:50:42 PM2/17/05
What part of Journalist, in Nam, being shot at is not considered combat
journalist?

miles

Feb 17, 2005, 10:53:27 PM2/17/05
Scott Abraham wrote:

> Big difference between that and being a "combat journalist".

Big difference between your definition and reality. There is no set
definition. You're backpedaling like always. Pathetic but funny. Keep
up the good entertainment.

Message has been deleted

Gangrene Lantern

Feb 18, 2005, 12:45:00 AM2/18/05

Res Ipsa Loquitur
"The Thing Speaks For Itself"

Dave Stallard

Feb 18, 2005, 2:18:24 PM2/18/05
Ted Waldron wrote:
> In article <37l2jeF...@individual.net>,

> "Scott Abraham" <scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

>>"miles" <no...@nopers.com> wrote in message

>>>You said you were a journalist in Nam being shot at and shooting back.
>>>This would be a combat situation.
>>
>>Big difference between that and being a "combat journalist".
>>Those guys go looking for trouble, and I was doing my best to stay away from
>>it. Not to mention they are paid, professional, and employed by news
>>organizations a helluva lot more sophisticated than a college newspaper.
>

> Of the 1742 Americans who were accredited reporters in Vietnam from
> 1965-1973, Not one was accredited with a College or University
> Newspaper. If one couldn't get accreditation, and sign "the pledge",
> then they weren't there as a reporter, or couldn't press credentials to
> report on the Vietnam War.

This is the real point. Scott's claims are absurd on their face. Not
only did what he say not happen, it couldn't have happened. Yet he he
still holds to his story. That's the most pathetic thing I can imagine.

Dave

Dave Stallard

Feb 18, 2005, 2:26:27 PM2/18/05
Scott Abraham wrote:
> "Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.ever> wrote in message
>
>>Scott Abraham wrote:
>>
>>>"Sven Golly" <sven_...@myrealbox.com> wrote in message

>>>When and where did I claim to be a "combat journalist"? There is a big
>>>difference between a scared college journalist (which is all I ever
>>>stated) and a "combat journalist".
>>
>>There is a big difference between claiming to have gone to Vietnam and
>>actually having gone there.
>

> I should know.

Yes, you SHOULD know, but you're delusional. And a liar.

Scott, suppose I claimed to have traveled in space and walked on the
moon. And that I continued to hold to this claim despite its absurdity.
Now suppose someone (reasonably) said "Dave Stallard falsely claims to
have been an astronaut", and I retorted "That's a lie! I never claimed
to have been an astronaut. Show me where I ever claimed to have been an
astronaut. There's a big difference between me, a scared kid travelling
in space, and a professional astronaut trained by NASA". Do you see how
absurd that would be?

No, of course you don't - I forgot you're insane.

Dave

Richard Henry

Feb 18, 2005, 2:38:22 PM2/18/05

"Dave Stallard" <stal...@nospam.ever> wrote in message

Scott's Vietnam story was BS the first time I heard it. Look at the
background: he was trying to scare off someone ("Jeremy") and was trying to
look tough.

Later he got confused about the number of wounds and had to invent a "magic
bullet" (one bullet, two wounds) just like the Warren Commission.

Message has been deleted

Dick Gozinya

Feb 18, 2005, 5:27:05 PM2/18/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 14:20:34 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
<scot...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>I've written a lot of truth.
Where? When Scott? Please elaborate as to what is not pure
drivel, and what is not driven by revenge and hatred.

Harry Weiner

Feb 18, 2005, 6:09:13 PM2/18/05
On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:02:38 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
<scot...@hotmail.com> wrote this crap:

>Strange. Both Kerrison and I have a different opinion. I never fucked
>anyone so ugly in my life.

You've admitted to fucking sheep, other farm animals, and carney
freaks, you fucking liar.

Message has been deleted

Dave Stallard

Feb 18, 2005, 6:28:33 PM2/18/05
Tom wrote:
> In article <PurRd.71996$Yu.11827@fed1read01>, rph...@home.com says...

>>Scott's Vietnam story was BS the first time I heard it. Look at the
>>background: he was trying to scare off someone ("Jeremy") and was trying to
>>look tough.
>

> Jeremiah I think.
>

>>Later he got confused about the number of wounds and had to invent a "magic
>>bullet" (one bullet, two wounds) just like the Warren Commission.
>

> Not to mention he was too busy playing basketball in crowd-packed
> arenas, running with Steve Prefontaine, bartending and working fire
> lines to have time for a wartime junket to Vietnam.

Not to mention running the mile in 4:20. Not to mention marching with
Martin Luther King.

Jesus, what a lying loser.

Dave

Dick Gozinya

Feb 19, 2005, 7:41:47 AM2/19/05
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:09:13 -0500, Harry
Weiner<Te...@Fartingmor.com> wrote:

>On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 16:02:38 -0800, "Scott Abraham"
><scot...@hotmail.com> wrote this crap:
>
>>Strange. Both Kerrison and I have a different opinion. I never fucked
>>anyone so ugly in my life.
>

>You've admitted to fucking sheep, other farm animals, and carney
>freaks, you fucking liar.

Game, set, match to Mr. Horvath

Harry Weiner

Feb 19, 2005, 9:35:16 AM2/19/05
On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 18:28:33 -0500, Dave Stallard
<stal...@nospam.ever> wrote this crap:

>> Not to mention he was too busy playing basketball in crowd-packed

>> arenas, running with Steve Prefontaine, bartending and working fire
>> lines to have time for a wartime junket to Vietnam.
>
>Not to mention running the mile in 4:20. Not to mention marching with
>Martin Luther King.

And writing novels with Robert Heinlein.