Sore scrotum, right testicle ache, tender nuts: is it a running walking sports injury?

raylopez99

Nov 9, 2007, 9:59:09 AM11/9/07
Let's call this the "sore nut" problem--is this a running disorder?

OK, first things first: I'm not looking for medical advice from this
post (I intend to see a doctor at some point) but just as a level of
comfort (I'm on the road for the next couple of months for business,
and I doubt I'll have time for even a routine medical checkup during
this time, and this is a problem that I don't want to run to see the
doctor over, since it's kind of subtle and my doctor is very much the
render first-aid/ fix serious problems only type doctor--and I think
he thinks I'm a hypercondriac since sometimes I bug him over tiny
moles and stuff that he just waves off as trivial without much
inspection). Obviously I'm concerned that this is not some dread
incurable disease of the autoimmune or virus type that cannot be
managed / cured before I get to sow my oats.

Symptom: very dull, occasional, almost imperceptible throbbing or
'pain' (sensation, not really pain, just a sensation) of the right
testicle.

Factors: I noticed this about the same time as I noticed periformis /
iliotibial band pain, which I develop from time to time when I don't
take timeout to stretch, since, as is my habit from time to time, I
overdid my exercise regime (I like to hike for several hours a day,
and for a few days did more than my usual regime without stretching
and sitting on a tennis ball), so from the below, I infer that this
might be a 'pinched nerve' (apparently one particular nerve wraps
around the testicles, a sciatic nerve, if I'm reading the below
correctly). I wear regular white 'tight' briefs when hiking, not the
boxer or mesh underwear.

More factors: single, early 40s, sexually active but unfortunately
mostly with just myself (in fact, it might be this problem is related
to excessive masturbation, something my mother's warned me about, LOL,
as I developed this pain after an unusually long and frequent series
of autoeroticism encounters over a couple of days about a week ago--4
or 5 in one day-- free online porn is great but a double edged sword --
I was just about to brag about how great sex is when over 40 is and
then this happens). No unusual discharges (blood, urine, semen) above
normal, insofar as I can tell. No lumps as far as I can tell.

Another factor: a stray dog bit me in the arse pretty deep and the
doctor gave me antibiotics, which I declined to take, several months
ago. I don't think this is epididymitis or orchitis (see below) but I
could be wrong.

I guess the bottom line is this: pain in the nuts (right nut), *can*
it be from too much exercise / pinched nerve / too much sex? Again, I
do intend to see a doctor at some point if the 'pain' (very dull
trobbing sensation, mostly only when I stand up or bend over, so it
might be those other muscles at work impacting a nerve--and I'm still
sore from overdoing my exercise) persists.

All serious comments and even not so serious comments welcome. Hope
my boss, who knows my true identity, is not reading this--hey, stop
that Sam!

Gotta go--exercise. Have to get my runner's high. It's either that
or taking habit forming drugs, my choice!

RL

>From the internet (very hard to filter the noise when you Google
"testicles hanging pain" BTW, you have to use better keywords, LOL)

You are here: Home > Discussion boards > Knowing your body
Friday
Articles added on 09/11/07

Fitness, food, grooming, sex or stress - whatever topic you want to
talk about, this is the place to do it

Print this topic ::

Testicles Ache
|< < 1 2 > >|
Forum Jump

Forum Index -> Discussion boards -> Knowing your body Author Message
aaaaaa
Joined : Dec 17, 2006
Posts : 49
Rank: Power Member

My Other Topics Posted : Mar 26, 2007 8:02:26 AM
Subject : Testicles Ache

I sometimes have this kind of aching feeling in my right Testicle,
when i touch or walk... is it ok? its like it is caused by lack of
support? sometimes if it moves too much its feels this way... is it
normal?

Edit: I want to add, i am not sure if its the lower abs aching also,
but i still think its the testicle(right) also. recently after i
masturbated i felt a pain around the area in my penis the Testicle and
the area nearby. i has always happened once in awhile, maybe bad blood
circulation, but i want to ask is it ok or normal?

[Modified by: aaaaaa on 26 March 2007 09:59:33 ]
Back to top
ACrossy
Joined : Mar 07, 2007
Posts : 46
Rank: Power Member

My Other Topics Posted : Mar 26, 2007 10:51:43 AM
Subject :

Testicles Ache

I suffered the same problem and when i went to the hospital they
identified it as a varicose vein. Feel the back of your scrotum and if
you can feel something like a 'thick worm' this could be what is
causing you the problem. If not go to the doctors and get it checked
out.
Back to top
jim001
Joined : Oct 11, 2006
Posts : 24
Rank: Member

My Other Topics Posted : Mar 26, 2007 11:38:56 AM
Subject :

Testicles Ache

i had an ache in my tesicle 3 weeks ago, pain got so severe had to be
taken to hospital they said it was epididymitis-orchitis [http://
www.urologychannel.com/epididymitis-orchitis/index.shtml; see also:
http://www.intelihealth.com/IH/ihtIH/WSIHW000/9339/10467.html] had
antibotics for 3 weeks , bloody sore

aaaaaa
Joined : Dec 17, 2006
Posts : 49
Rank: Power Member

My Other Topics Posted : Mar 26, 2007 1:29:25 PM
Subject :

Testicles Ache

Thanks both of u. i think its varicose vein. Then what do i do? i am
very veiny.. can even see veins on my penis... i can feel veins. yes.
but not sure of its those tubes carrying sperms.

Testicles Ache

-
http://www.jaaos.org/cgi/content/abstract/15/8/507

http://www.medhelp.org/forums/MensHealth/messages/1438.html

huge numbers of studies on variations in the branching of the sciatic
nerve near
the piriformis muscle - or on the pudendal nerve in men, and the
nerves that go
into the penis and scrotum,

--

Ozzie Gontang View profile
More options Jan 20 2000, 12:00 am

In article <20000120122846.03561.00000...@ng-bg1.aol.com>,
scvo...@aol.com

(Scvogel) wrote:
> Yeah but Mike -- and by the way I've read many of your posts on this board for
> quite a while and always respect your opinions and certainly your posted times
> -- anyway, Dr. Magg may be a self-promoter, but is he on to something? If you
> get a chance, read his theory--it sounds plausible, one poster here said it
> worked for him. I'm on a quest, having struggled against a chronic IT
band for
> six years now and consulted maybe 8 doctors--so I'm open to try anything that
> sounds reasonable. Obviously, he wants you to buy his Stick and nutritional
> supplement, but I'll do it if the program stands a good chance of helping me.
> Again, thanks for all your many fine posts....Steve

Thought this might be helpful in how the pelvic muscles do their
stuff.
Remember the IT Band is the tendonous sheath that is part of the
tensor
fascia lata. Then you have to consider that if the adductor/groin
area
muscles are also tight then the ouside IT is being strained. I'll
repost
an IT Band that might be helpful.

Ozzie

Post from private correspondence.

>Dear Ozzie,
>I was wondering if you might be able to advise me on a
>problem I've developed recently. I'm 36 yrs of age, 5 ft 9 in, 155 lbs. I
>run about 50 miles a week, do speed workout (usually interval miles) once a
>week, & run long (90 mins to 2 hrs) once a week (also rest at least one day
>a week). Recently, I've developed a very sore pelvis. I think I notice it
>a bit more after speed work or long runs, but those don't trigger it
>invariably & aren't the only things that aggravate it. When it flares up,
>I feel it inhibits my stride & makes me feel awkward when I try to run
>fast. Any ideas?
>Many thanks!

Sore Pelvis? Hmmmmm. Iliac crest? Pubic bone? Floor of the
pelvis...pain between the anus and scrotum? Sore would mean that
it's a
dull numbing pain that you know it's with you but you can quite put
your
finger on it...figuratively speaking.

Remember that the iliopsoas= iliacus (attaches from the iliac crest
down
the inside of the pelvis)+ psoas (it's the filet mignon- and goes from
L1
to L5 attaching on the inside of the spine) and both iliacus and
psoas
insert into the lesser trochanter of the femur. Those two muscles are
the
muscles that lift the thigh toward the body. If you lift one leg us
straight, it's the iliopsoas that's doing it.

Have someone do a medium high kick. As they do it you will notice
that the
body is pulled down. So what happens is that the psoas has
shortened...most often because you slouch. When you kick the leg up
higher
than the tightened psoas can stretch, it pulls the spine forward and
down.
When it is strong and elongated, the upper body stays erect and the
psoas
allows one to do a high kick...even above their head.

>From John Jesse

The main movers affecting the hip movement
Flexors: Ilioposas, rectus femoris, pectineus
Extensors: Gluteus maximus, hamstrings
Abductors: (ab=away from the body midline sideways) Gluteus medius,
helped
by the tensor fascia latae,(the infamous IT Band)
Adductors: (ad= to or toward the midline) Pectineus, gracilis,
adductor
longus, brevis and magnus.
Inward Rotators: Tensor fasciae latae (IT Band), gluteus minimus
assisted
by hamstrings.
Outward Rotators: Gluteus maximus and the six outward rotators, and
assisted by posterior fibres of the gluteus medius and minimus.

The pelvis is balanced on the femoral (thigh) bones. The pelvic angle
of
inclination is dependent on the balanced posture of the hip joints and
the
muscles controlling the pelvis and maintaining the balance. In the
upright
erect position, the thigs are the fixed points from which the muscles
act.
(pp 95-96 Hidden Causes of Injury, Prevention and Correction for
Running
Athletes and Joggers, c.1977)

If the quads are too tight the pelvis tilts forward from where it
should be
balanced. If the hamstrings are tight, from slouching when you're
sitting
or at your computer, the quads have to word against an antagonist
muscle
that is shortened. Also the psoas is shortened in slouching posture.

Usually someone like a Rolfer goes in and releases the fascia around
the
tightened muscles and also around the pelvis that give you that tight
feeling.

Some stuff I do.

Sit on tennis balls under the hamstrings and sit up straight.

Practicing sitting up straighter without forcing it. Sit up, and
forget.
5 minutes later, sit up and forget about it.

Rolling the quads and IT Band. (See Ozzie rolling people's IT Bands
on
stree gutters) http://www.mindfulness.com/of5.html

Find how to stretch the psoas and do
it...lovingly and gracefully. Any overstretch will only put tension
on the
spine or the insertion point.

Get one of those Swedish exercise balls and lay your back on it.
Gradually be able to bend further and further back...with no strain
or
effort.

Always slow and easy.

Main thing is sitting standing and walking with a erect body. The
Alexander Technique, imagines that you are lifting your head a quarter
of
an inch higher and that the rest of the body follow. Even when
bending
down, or reaching down, there's is always the thinking of the quarter
inch
up.

Finally, send $15 dollars for John Jesse's book. It will be a
reference
for a long time to come for you. I've been using it for 20+ years and
it's
still some of the best explained info on injuries, causes and
prevention.

Take care and let me know how it goes.

--
In health and on the run,
Ozzie Gontang

Mindful Running: http://www.mindfulness.com

Hannibal the hungry runner

Nov 9, 2007, 11:00:26 AM11/9/07
On Nov 9, 9:59 am, raylopez99 <raylope...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Let's call this the "sore nut" problem--is this a running disorder?

Um dude, you are single, lonely, travel a lot, AND you are right
handed. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are
putting on a "different kind of love scene" several dozen times a day,
and that the continuous pounding on the right testicle is obviously the
issue.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

Nov 9, 2007, 1:38:40 PM11/9/07
On Nov 9, 11:00 am, "Hannibal the hungry runner"

<hanibalcane...@hungry.net> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 9:59 am, raylopez99 <raylope...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Let's call this the "sore nut" problem--is this a running disorder?
>
> Um dude, you are single, lonely, travel a lot, AND you are right
> handed. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are
> putting on a "different kind of love scene" several dozen times a day,
> and that the continuous pounding on the right testicle is obviously the
> issue.

I was thinking the same thing.

Kevysmom

Nov 9, 2007, 4:04:00 PM11/9/07
A very good friend mine is a serious rider, Hes a real ironman!

He was told that he can become infertile from all the riding. I can
see why!

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

Nov 10, 2007, 10:37:01 AM11/10/07
On Nov 9, 4:04 pm, Kevysmom <bluebun...@gmail.com> wrote:
> A very good friend mine is a serious rider, Hes a real ironman!

ie: gay as fuck.

an old fiend

Nov 10, 2007, 4:21:59 PM11/10/07

"raylopez99" <raylo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
Gav get sore nuts wehn he over due it sometime I ty to tell him two tak it
easy but he no litsen two me.

--
Haves teh techical blog for radio hints ant tips tips itwil indeed hlep
you.i monratete it

--
> In health and on the run,
> Ozzie Gontang
> Maintainer - rec.running FAQ
> Director, San Diego Marathon Clinic, est. 1975
>
> Mindful Running: http://www.mindfulness.com

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 10, 2007, 4:59:06 PM11/10/07
On Sat, 10 Nov 2007 16:21:59 -0500, "an old fiend"
<kb9...@puncemail.net> wrote:

fake

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but google and noow motezrella

posts from these sorucees are fakes

and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

kb9...@hotmail.com

mark morgan

Nov 17, 2007, 2:28:38 PM11/17/07

"an old fiend" <kb9...@puncemail.net> wrote in message
I have sent him an email at his QRZ address

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 17, 2007, 2:48:32 PM11/17/07
On Sat, 17 Nov 2007 14:28:38 -0500, "mark morgan"
<korns...@hotmale.com> wrote:

fake

Fak...@net.net

Nov 17, 2007, 6:39:34 PM11/17/07

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/Whoremongersnumbers/
Mississippi Criminal Sex Offender Information
This Address First Reported on: 3/5/2000
Offender Last Verified This Address on: 6/5/2006

Name: Alric Knebel No photo available.
Race: White
Sex: Male
Date of Birth: 2/5/1940
Height: 5 ft 2 inches
Weight: 347 lbs
Eye Color: Blue
Hair Color: Bald
Address: 284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131 or (228) 392-9967
(please call him, preferably late at night)
Aliases: Ali Knibbles, Ali Knibbler, Alldick Knibbler, Ass licker,
Ass lover, luvs butts, lemme rimjob you, rimmer, goodhed, Aldick licker,
Allday Knibbler.
NOTE: Offender failed to verify address as required by law and is non
compliant in paying his NAMBLA dues!
If you know the whereabouts of this offender please notify your local
NAMBLA office.

Crime Location State Conviction Date Description of Crime
Missisipi OK 11/4/19296 LEWD OR INDECENT ACTS WITH A CHILD UNDER
16/Any other offense committed in another state for which registration
is required in that state- 49 COUNTS
Oklahoma City OK 11/4/19296 FORCIBLE ORAL SODOMY/Any other
offense committed in another state for which registration is required in
that state 34 COUNTS

---------------------------------------------------------------­-----
Name:
Alric Knebel
Alias(es):
Buttluvin' Ali; butt lover, ass muncher, butt burglar, fag boi, the
runs, diarrehea breath, fanny freek, Klingon Creepers; panty peepers;
Volkswagon;
Volkswagon Ali; Schoolyard Ali; Truckstop Poppy; Fanny Four Eyes;
Little Eyes; Mugly; Pugly; Bagpipe Bunny; Ali Bunny; Ali Buns; Ali
Rubin; Ali the Kids; Fuck Face; Friendly Fanny; Ali Holiday, Ali
Dilly, Sheep fucker, blowup-doll raper, and talented tongue.
Age:
About 7 in some chatrooms; on MySpace, a 13 to 14 yo boy. 68 in real
life.
Hair:
All-ass brown
Eyes:
Cum stained blue
The Story of the Incurable homosexual sex Offender
Currently out of jail after a 5 year stint for grabbing a 12yo boys
balls in a rest room, and on probation and spending hours a day on
Usenet downloading kiddie porn, stalking young boys, and insulting the
other contributors and subscribers, Alric Knebel has been known to
Missisipi authorities for years. Most of his offenses have been of an
overtly sexual nature; others range from proximity crimes, such as
stalking, peeping, licking young boys buttocks, and verbal assault,
mostly against little, defenseless boys, toward whom he can barely
contain his hatred and envy for their huge penis' since Knebel had his
bitten off by his mother. According to one of the therapists
acquainted with him from one of his court-ordered observational
sessions, his disdain for women and his attraction to pre-pubescent
boys, and sexual depravity have created a schism in his personality, a
roiling conflict which renders him unable to develope beyond a callow,
graphitti-based understanding of human sexuality. In his terminally
stunted development, he still thinks "mooning" conveys comical
hostility, and masturbates to assholes, and that using butt for but
and cum for come in his correspondences are examples of hilarity.
Such is his level of development.
Ali "Truckstop Pappy" Knebel often brags to other drunks that he's on
a first-name basis with, and has the cellphone number of, Chris
Hanson, producer of and star journalist on MSNBC's exploitative To
Catch a Predator. While he has in fact met Hanson on eight
occassions, Hanson was always emerging from a back room of the house
into the kitchen, his microphone and camera crew trailing behind him,
catching Ali in some instances literally with his pants down and his
mouth on a young boys genitals, and other times wearing nothing at
all, and on one occaision adorned with whipcream. One time, Ali
showed up wearing a skirt. When confronted by Hanson, Ali claimed it
was a nazi skirt, that he was celebrating his Nazi beliefs. He was
celebrating all right, it was Hitlers birthday. The chatroom
transcript that led up to this encounter revealed that he'd been
flirting with the online decoy by claiming to be a 25-year-old gay
Catholic-school graduate looking to have sex with a 14-year-old boy
eager to lose his virginity. When Hanson entered the kitchen doorway
with his camera crew, the glare of the spotlight on Alis trademark
undersized penis - for which he'd been nicknamed in his teens
"Volkswagon Ali"; or just "Volkswagon" - gave him the look of an owl,
while obviously lacking that bird's proverbial wisdom: that episode
was his fifth conviction. Despite the financial consequences of his
arrests, he construes these incidents as milestones in his "career."
In one sting operation, he approached the vice officer with the claim,
"I'm famous. You want to have sex with someone famous?" In the
predawn hours, as Ali was bonded out, the same officer held out the
release form and sardonically chided, "Before you can leave, Ali, can
I get your autograph on this?" And Ali immediately dropped a turd on
the floor.
ALI began his career in earnest around the age of four. Because he
was a juvenile, the record of his earliest offenses have been sealed.
A simple neighborhood query reveals that one incident involved
punching a girl in the face for her refusing to relinquish her
panties. She was six years old. His hatred of females goes back
that far. He denigrates them at every oppurtunity. After coaxing
some unsuspecting victim into letting him take semi-nude and nude
pictures of him, he posted proof of his conquest on Photobucket.
His first non-televised conviction was at Boston's South Central.
Attracted to what's referred to by the sexually frustrated
participants as "massage rooms," Ali sat in a toilet stall and tapped
the shoe of the man seated in the next stall. This was Ali's first
encounter with a vice cop, Ali blew him. Another time, after stating
outloud, "I ain't pussy-footin' around," he gripped the bottom edge of
the partition with both hands and slid under it to invade the other
side. The 4yo boy, startled by this sudden unwarranted intrusion, in
one motion stood up and hoisted his pants, then pooped on Ali's dumb
face, Ali liked it so much he had a new perversion. Ali was
bewildered when the patron ran into the lobby and called the police.
So depraved, Ali is unable to comprehend that not everyone is into
that sort of thing. Ali then had sex with a congressman in a bathroom
stall, and caused a national scandal.
With each conviction came further restrictions with whom he could
mingle, and soon sexual contacts were harder for Ali to accomplish.
But not impossible. As his team of shrinks will attest too, addicts can
be
extremely inventive at times. Though he fails more often than he
succeeds - leading to expensive court proceedings, and eventuating in
his divorce - Ali does manage to get the "hook up" now and again. As
he did with the little boy in the photos on Photobucket, he's sure to
document it one way or another, similar to a serial killer who keeps
trophies. Like panties, and BVD's, poop that he saves in jars and abuses
himself with, and jockstraps.
More recent incidents include sniffing toilet seats at public restrooms,
masturbating in a schoolyard full of children, throwing feces at
passerbys near his rooming house, beastiality with a blow up sheep, and
abuse of an electric buttplug (don't ask).
Thanks to his low intelligence he immediately
appears as a blip on the calibrated radars, and he's further
constrained into being a "peeper." But to categorize him under the
rubric of child molestor is to too narrowly define his pathology. Oh,
no. It's much deeper than that.
Anyway, this page is designed to be a public service, to warn others
of this man's illness and obsession.
This IS NO JOKE!
WARNING" Alric Knebel is considered unbathed and dangerous, with aids,
syphillis, gonorhea, chlamydia, herpes, shingles, acne, crabs, ticks,
hepatitis 1,2,3, HPV, ebola, and bad breath, if he even
spits on you you'll die. Call Da Kine bail bonds and tell Dog his
whereabouts. Reward of $10,000 for info leading to his arrest.

Alric Knebel

Nov 17, 2007, 5:51:37 PM11/17/07

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2007, 10:55:30 AM11/18/07

Fak...@net.net

Nov 18, 2007, 2:56:16 PM11/18/07

Fak...@net.net

Nov 18, 2007, 2:57:02 PM11/18/07

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2007, 3:07:20 PM11/18/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 10:33:42 -0500, "an old feind"
<mrakm...@punce.net> wrote:

> [...]

>stomped on Billy's dumb face, breaking his glasses. Bill was bewildered
>when the patron ran into the lobby and called the police. So depraved, Bill
>is unable to comprehend that not everyone is into that sort of thing. He
>seemed totally unaware of the magnitude of his offense. As the police
>officer ratcheted the handcuffs around his writs, Bill asked benighly, "Can
>I get a band-aid for my glasses?"

> With each conviction came further restrictions with whom he

>could mingle, and soon sexual contacts were harder for Bill to accomplish.
>But not impossible. As councilors can tell you, addicts can be extremely

>inventive at times. Though he fails more often than he succeeds - leading

>to expensive court proceedings, and eventuating in his divorce - Bill does
>manage to get the "hook up" now and again. As he did with the previously
>mentioned woman in the photos he uploaded to Photobucket. In that instant,
>he was so impressed with what for the rest of us would be a typical sexual
>encounter, he photographed her. He's a cross between a thirteen-year-old
>male amazed by his cum-stained underwear, and a serial killer, who keeps
>trophies. Like panties. And bras. And jockstraps.
>
> Yes, he's had a couple of jockstraps. Chris Hanson owns
>footage of Billy wearing one - on his face. The jockstrap was very tight on
>his nose, betraying the approximate age of the previous owner.
>
> Thanks to his low intelligence, the children in the communities
>in which he's taken up residence have been safe. The level of awareness of
>child molesters being what it is, he immediately appears as a blip on the
>calibrated radars, and he's perforce constrained into being a "peeper." But
>to categorize him under the rubric of child molester is to too narrowly
>define his pathology. Oh, no. It's much deeper than that. He craves
>attention. He needs you to believe he's a lothario, a lady's man, which he
>hopes militates toward the image of a man's man (and oh, wouldn't he just
>love that). He needs you to believe he has more machismo than the entire
>male cast of Porky's and American Pie combined. It's his raison d'être. In
>short, he needs you to be impressed, and he's furious when you aren't. The
>means he's furious just about all the time.
>
> Be warned. Like most deviates, all that's required to get
>Bill's attention is that you cross his vision. That's all it takes. That
>skull of his contains a simple mind, lacking in even a smidgen of
>sophistication, which makes it possible for him to achieve an astonishing
>singularity of purpose, as long as the purpose is simple and base. Then he
>locks on, and the stalking begins. There is nothing to truly fear in
>challenging him. It will neither change his level of hostility one way or
>the other. He's seen you; that's all that matters. When he struts and
>bellows and threatens on Usenet, be assured it's all bravado and
>braggadocio, made possible by the reality of a safe distance.

an old feind

Nov 18, 2007, 3:24:58 PM11/18/07

<kb9...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> begin 666 Bill%20Davidson_mug_shot.jpg
> [18593 bytes]
> end

INDEED KB9RQZ !!!

an old feind

Nov 18, 2007, 3:30:27 PM11/18/07

an old feind

Nov 18, 2007, 3:32:32 PM11/18/07

<Fak...@net.net> wrote in message news:iO00j.49$Ud5...@newsfe02.lga...

> [...]

>>he
>>locks on, and the stalking begins. There is nothing to truly fear in
>>challenging him. It will neither change his level of hostility one way or
>>the other. He's seen you; that's all that matters. When he struts and
>>bellows and threatens on Usenet, be assured it's all bravado and
>>braggadocio, made possible by the reality of a safe distance.
>>

>>INDEED!!!
>>

> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
> congress"
> adams
>
> woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>
> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
> altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
> nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but
> google and noow motezrella
>
> posts from these sorucees are fakes
>
> and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2007, 3:36:46 PM11/18/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:24:58 -0500, "an old feind"
<mrakm...@punce.net> wrote:

fake

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2007, 3:40:35 PM11/18/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:32:32 -0500, "an old feind"

Alric Knebel

Nov 18, 2007, 6:49:56 PM11/18/07
I will suck your cock, while you ram a dildo up my ass. Call me.

--
Alric "bionic mouth" Knebel

284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131

Alric Knebel

Nov 18, 2007, 6:50:54 PM11/18/07
Call me for oral sex, cheap.

--
Alric "bionic mouth" Knebel

284 McDonnell ave or 16201 Cervantes Ct
Biloxi, MS (228) 432-0131

cognite tute

Nov 18, 2007, 9:56:11 PM11/18/07
mark morgan wrote:

read Lance Armstrong's book.

j.

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 18, 2007, 10:15:07 PM11/18/07
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 02:56:11 GMT, cognite tute <nos...@nospam.net>

Fak...@net.net

Nov 18, 2007, 10:36:45 PM11/18/07
kb9...@hotmail.com wrote in

I'll lick your asshole.

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

Nov 18, 2007, 10:51:32 PM11/18/07

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 19, 2007, 4:11:43 PM11/19/07
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:58:46 -0500, "Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki"
<Hojn...@genderbender.com> wrote:

well Dloyd why all the lies?

TBRallame...@aol.com

Nov 19, 2007, 10:12:02 PM11/19/07
Bill Davidson wrote:

> I will suck your cock, while you ram a dildo up my ass. Call me.
>
> --
> Bill Davidson

Now, I hate to keep bragging about how good I am, but I'm really good at
it. I also tout the nutritional values of drinking lots of cum. I'm
healthy as a horse.

Look, here I am below, with some photos of me, and a couple of articles
about me, that I'm proud to share with you.

I'll suck you, I'll let you fuck me. I need this, folks.

Check out my adventures.
--
Index to the Bill Davidson Chronicles
http://tinyurl.com/23zqj5

Sexual Offender Flyer
http://tinyurl.com/2rxcr5

Billy, Motivational Speaker
http://tinyurl.com/2cjwlj

Portrait of Billy as a Dumb Man
http://tinyurl.com/34x3fg

Fak...@net.net

Nov 19, 2007, 10:57:40 PM11/19/07
"Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki" <Hojn...@genderbender.com> wrote in

> "Alric Knebel" <alric...@cablewon.net> wrote in message

>>I will suck your cock, while you ram a dildo up my ass. Call me.
>>

> HERE'S MY ASS NOW START RAMMING!!!!
>
> http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/Whoremongersnumbers/

Damn, that's one ugly MF'er!

Fake...@mnet.net

kb9...@hotmail.com

Nov 20, 2007, 11:24:39 AM11/20/07

raylopez99

Nov 22, 2007, 3:17:23 AM11/22/07
On Nov 9, 8:00 am, "Hannibal the hungry runner"
<hanibalcane...@hungry.net> wrote:

> On Nov 9, 9:59 am, raylopez99 <raylope...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Let's call this the "sore nut" problem--is this a running disorder?
>
> Um dude, you are single, lonely, travel a lot, AND you are right
> handed. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are
> putting on a "different kind of love scene" several dozen times a day,
> and that the continuous pounding on the right testicle is obviously the
> issue.

> --

well the good news is the pain has subsided in the last two weeks, but
I'll get a physical anyway.

RL

Fak...@net.net

Nov 22, 2007, 4:42:37 AM11/22/07
raylopez99 <raylo...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:7461f6ac-0fdd-4a5a-bcb1-
028a0b...@e23g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

I told you if you stopped jerking off it'd go away.

raylopez99

Dec 10, 2007, 2:05:47 PM12/10/07
For anybody reading this thread for future reference, a urologist
checked me out, and found, after doing a battery of tests including
ultrasound and a hernia test, that a nerve in the lower back has been
impacted from my sports regiment, and that's the cause. Depending on
which nerve is impacted, the right testicle, left testicle or both can
be affected.

Of course your mileage may vary, and you should consult a physician.

RL

TBRallame...@yahoo.com

Dec 10, 2007, 5:55:40 PM12/10/07
raylopez99 <raylo...@yahoo.com> wrote in news:d28bea5c-189b-44e0-8459-
0aee84...@e6g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

Well once again I was DEAD ON when I gave the cause and cure. Now get your
stupidass to a chiro, and get fixed.

kb9rqz

Dec 12, 2007, 12:39:30 PM12/12/07

<TBRallame...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
the arival of the first night of hanakah mark the notice about the R&O
ending code testing thus this in jewish terms this was the one year
anniverery Hurrrah

--
shalom
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

konstans

Dec 12, 2007, 12:50:22 PM12/12/07

"kb9rqz" <kb9r...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

get a life of your own fake

kb9rqz

Dec 12, 2007, 3:30:50 PM12/12/07

<Fak...@net.net> wrote in message news:UWs0j.104$TD3...@newsfe06.lga...
INDEED!!!!!

--
shalom
http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

konstans

Dec 12, 2007, 4:05:47 PM12/12/07

"kb9rqz" <kb9r...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

akeybr...@snet.net

Dec 12, 2007, 8:41:09 PM12/12/07
"kb9rqz" <kb9r...@hotmail.com> wrote in

STFU jew boy.

Fake...@net.net

Dec 12, 2007, 8:42:01 PM12/12/07
"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:fjp716$1fp$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

> "kb9rqz" <kb9r...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> get a life of your own fake

Suck my wad, dipshit.

Fak...@net.net

Dec 12, 2007, 8:44:18 PM12/12/07
"kb9rqz" <kb9r...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:47603937$0$26004$88260bb3
@free.teranews.com:

> <Fak...@net.net> wrote in message news:UWs0j.104$TD3...@newsfe06.lga...
>> "Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki" <Hojn...@genderbender.com> wrote in
>>

>>> "Alric Knebel" <alric...@cablewon.net> wrote in message
>>>>

>>> HERE'S MY ASS NOW START RAMMING!!!!
>>>
>>> http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/Whoremongersnumbers/
>>

>> Damn, that's one ugly MF'er!
>>

> INDEED!!!!!
>

> --
> shalom
> http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

If I looked like that, I'd shave my arse (already done) and teach myself to
walk backwards.

Fak...@net.net

Dec 12, 2007, 8:45:55 PM12/12/07
"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in news:fjpifi$o5r$1
@registered.motzarella.org:

>>> Damn, that's one ugly MF'er!
>>>

>> INDEED!!!!!
>>

>> --
>> shalom
>> http://ipunce.blogspot.com/

That's nothing, look at this buttfucker.

http://s231.photobucket.com/albums/ee143/Whoremongersnumbers/

konstans

Dec 12, 2007, 10:58:59 PM12/12/07

"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

kb9...@yahool.com

Dec 30, 2007, 5:27:36 PM12/30/07
<korns...@hotmale.com> wrote:

>"an old fiend" <kb9...@puncemail.net> wrote in message

: cease and desist your harrassment dloyd Lavies.

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever

btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:01 PM12/31/07
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 15:58:46 -0500, "Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki"
<Hojn...@genderbender.com> wrote:

>"Alric Knebel" <alric...@cablewon.net> wrote in message

>>I will suck your cock, while you ram a dildo up my ass. Call me.
>>

>HERE'S MY ASS NOW START RAMMING!!!!
>

>http://i2.tinypic.com/6t5y0w9.jpg

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:01 PM12/31/07
On Mon, 19 Nov 2007 14:03:09 -0500, "Gavrielah the shemale Hojnacki"
<Hojn...@genderbender.com> wrote:

>I love you so
>and I always
>will, Bill. (your lips look like my mangina)

>Gav, the shemale.

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:06 PM12/31/07
<kb9...@puncemail.net> wrote:

>"raylopez99" <raylo...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

>> Let's call this the "sore nut" problem--is this a running disorder?

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"

kb9...@yahoo.com

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:06 PM12/31/07
<korns...@hotmale.com> wrote:

>"an old fiend" <kb9...@puncemail.net> wrote in message

>> --
>>

>I have sent him an email at his QRZ address

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:07 PM12/31/07
<mrakm...@punce.net> wrote:

> [...]

>>>he
>>>locks on, and the stalking begins. There is nothing to truly fear in
>>>challenging him. It will neither change his level of hostility one way or
>>>the other. He's seen you; that's all that matters. When he struts and
>>>bellows and threatens on Usenet, be assured it's all bravado and
>>>braggadocio, made possible by the reality of a safe distance.
>>>

>>>INDEED!!!

>> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a
>> congress"
>> adams
>>
>> woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>>
>> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
>> altopia is never used by KB9RQZ

>> nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but
>> google and noow motezrella
>>
>> posts from these sorucees are fakes
>>
>> and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:07 PM12/31/07

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:08 PM12/31/07
On Sun, 18 Nov 2007 15:30:27 -0500, "an old feind"
<mrakm...@punce.net> wrote:

><Fak...@net.net> wrote in message news:AN00j.48$Ud5...@newsfe02.lga...
>>
><kb9...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>> begin 666 Bill%20Davidson_mug_shot.jpg
>> [18593 bytes]
>> end

>> nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever udsed on the usenet from anywhere but
>> google and noow motezrella
>>
>> posts from these sorucees are fakes
>>
>> and get ou the newly recovered KB9RQZ.blogspot.com as well

>INDEED KB9RQZ !!!

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 31, 2007, 5:04:08 PM12/31/07
<mrakm...@punce.net> wrote:

europeanvic

Jan 2, 2008, 3:16:33 PM1/2/08

Alric Knebel

Jan 2, 2008, 3:14:11 PM1/2/08
europeanvic <victau...@gmail.com> wrote in

>> On Nov 9, 8:00 am, "Hannibal the hungry runner"

>> > Um dude, you are single, lonely, travel a lot, AND you are right
>> > handed. It really doesn't take a genius to figure out that you are
>> > putting on a "different kind of love scene" several dozen times a
>> > day, and that the continuous pounding on the right testicle is
>> > obviously the issue.
>>
>> > --
>>
>> well the good news is the pain has subsided in the last two weeks,
>> but I'll get a physical anyway.
>>
>> RL
>
> Check out with urologist.

Why? I'll stick things up his ass for free!

--
Alric Knebel
284 McDonnell ave