lots of SW radios for sale

Mike Maghakian

Oct 11, 2007, 11:48:43 PM10/11/07
Ten-Tec RX-330 DSP HF receiver. this was the receier that later developed
into the $4000 RX-340. the 330 sold for $2500 ! has 57 bandwidths among
many other features and has a 6 FET RF amp !!! comes with laptop and control
software and tuning knob and keypad. all for $999

Sony ICF-SW1000T best cassette/shortwave radio ever made with original box
and accessories ! $350

Sony ICF-2010 VG condition $250

Grundig Satellit 800 VG condition $300

Original shipment Tecsun BCL-2000 RED. like new with almost NO use and all
original stuff ! one of the first in the country selling at my cost of $90

Sony ICF-7700 mint condition with box and accessories and more $125

Panasonic RF-799, very hard to find, not many sold ! includes original user
and service manuals ! $125

Panasonic DR28, european model similar to the RF-2900 but with more
coverage NOT an RF-2800. $225

Panasonic RF-2600 with upgraded narrow filter, most excellent ! $150

Panasonic DR49 worldwide version of the RF-4900 $175

Radio shack DX-394 modified with several important mods. $175 to 185 and up
depending on model (A or B)

Yaesu FR-101 digital in great shape with all filters + converters + (fair)
original manual $475

Panasonic RF-2200. has original carry strap. overall VG condition $225

Drake SPR-4 in excellent condition with 6 ham band crystals $450

Drake SPR-4 crystals (I have too many to list them all !)

Panasonic RF-4900 parts

grove power antenna 3 VHF amp $15

Radio shack PRO-95 scanner $95

unbuilt Heathkit active antenna $195

atomic controlled 24 hour large digit LCD clock ! $18