OT: Bush Entertains in China

Mike

Apr 18, 2009, 3:12:20 PM4/18/09
GWB makes the Chinese laugh! This story reminds me of when Reagan
picked up that million dollar honorarium in Japan right after he left
office. Note the biased source:

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/18/warm-greetings-bush-overseas-trip-presidency/

dxAce

Apr 18, 2009, 3:20:03 PM4/18/09

Michael W. Bryant, the dufus from LTI who once claimed to have a PhD, wrote:

> GWB makes the Chinese laugh! This story reminds me of when Reagan
> picked up that million dollar honorarium in Japan right after he left
> office. Note the biased source:

Note that Michael W. Bryant lied about having a PhD!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows, there may be
more dufi there.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Apr 18, 2009, 4:33:41 PM4/18/09
> http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/04/18/warm-greetings-bush-overse...

Have you Michael W. Bryant ever travelled outside of the state of
Kansas?

dxAce

Apr 18, 2009, 4:38:13 PM4/18/09

saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

Heck, the PhDufus has never even travelled outside his own little academic
fantasy world!

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 18, 2009, 4:47:36 PM4/18/09
www.softwar.net
The Klintoons ''entertain'' in China,,, selling U.S.Secrets to the
Commie Reds Chinese.
cuhulin

Drifter

Apr 19, 2009, 9:57:53 AM4/19/09
Maybe so, but at least RR didn't heave on anyone in Japan. or
was that China?

Drifter...

~ RHF

Apr 19, 2009, 8:08:45 PM4/19/09
On Apr 18, 12:12 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> GWB makes the Chinese laugh! This story reminds me of when Reagan
> picked up that million dollar honorarium in Japan right after he left
> office.

- Note the biased source:

Yeah MWB - You Did Post It and That is Biased

as in good-bye-ass ;-} ~ RHF

- http://www.foxnews.moc/politics/2009/04/18/warm-greetings-bush-overse...

My Un-President Obama went to the UK
and Apologized for the USA and Americans

My Un-President Obama then went to Europe
and Apologized for the USA and Americans

My Un-President Obama then went to Turkey and
Apologized for for the USA, Americans and Christians

My Un-President Obama then went to Mexico
and Apologized for the USA and Americans

My Un-President Obama then went to Latin America
and Apologized for the USA and Americans

US President Obama "The Great World-Wide Apologizer"

What Happen To US Presidents Who Were Proud
of the USA and Proud To Be Americans ?

Why even Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton when They
were US Presidents at least Publicly Stood-Up for
the USA and Acted Like They Were Proud To Be
Americans . . . Bring On Joe Biden or Hillary Clinton
-but- No More Obama-Apologies© Please ~ RHF
.
.

Alric Knebel

Apr 20, 2009, 9:34:48 AM4/20/09
~ RHF wrote:
> On Apr 18, 12:12 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
>> GWB makes the Chinese laugh! This story reminds me of when Reagan
>> picked up that million dollar honorarium in Japan right after he left
>> office.
>
> - Note the biased source:
>
> Yeah MWB - You Did Post It and That is Biased
>
> as in good-bye-ass ;-} ~ RHF
>
> - http://www.foxnews.moc/politics/2009/04/18/warm-greetings-bush-overse...
>
> My Un-President Obama went to the UK
> and Apologized for the USA and Americans
>
> My Un-President Obama then went to Europe
> and Apologized for the USA and Americans
>
> My Un-President Obama then went to Turkey and
> Apologized for for the USA, Americans and Christians
>
> My Un-President Obama then went to Mexico
> and Apologized for the USA and Americans
>
> My Un-President Obama then went to Latin America
> and Apologized for the USA and Americans
>
> US President Obama "The Great World-Wide Apologizer"
>
> What Happen To US Presidents Who Were Proud
> of the USA and Proud To Be Americans ?

And that's what I voted for him for, to be a righteous man and stand up
for the good of all humankind, not some jingoistic idea of righteous
that these right-wing dolts believe in.

Alric Knebel

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 20, 2009, 11:54:37 AM4/20/09
Hainan Island,China.Un-American G.W.Bush (don't forget what he said
about that ''piece of paper'', our U.S.Constitution) apologized to
Communist Red China for America after that Communist Red Chinese guy
crashed into one of our U.S.Navy Recon Airplanes, in/over International
Waters.And, G.W.Bush gave Communist Red China about $18,000 of our
Money.
Those Bushies are NO better than those Obamas and NO better than those
Klintoons and NO better than those Carters! They are all in Cahoots
together!
cuhulin