the poster known as HD Radio Farce

1 view

Watchin & Waitin'

Oct 16, 2009, 12:20:07 PM10/16/09
apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last night

does he have a life? family? better yet....job?

his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
anything.

Don Freeman

Oct 16, 2009, 12:27:01 PM10/16/09
Watchin & Waitin' wrote:
> apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last night
>
> does he have a life? family? better yet....job?

I dunno, I kill-filed the thread.

--
-Don
www.cosmoslair.com

HD Radio Farce

Oct 16, 2009, 5:38:47 PM10/16/09

Believe me, I heard it all, and I'm still here - LOL! This group makes
little difference in the end. With the thousands of hits on my blog,
and two years of posting 6,000 backlinks, the hard work is now done.
All I have to do now is sit back and enjoy the traffic to my blog that
trumps most everything that Struble claims, and bogus announcements by
iBiquity and the fraudulant HD Radio Alliance.

HD Radio Farce

Oct 16, 2009, 5:39:22 PM10/16/09

Good for you! LMFAO!

Jo Jo Gunn

Oct 17, 2009, 2:16:41 AM10/17/09

"HD Radio Farce" <hdradi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

On Oct 16, 12:20?pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:

> apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last
> night
>

> does he have a life? ?family? ?better yet....job?

> his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
> anything.

>> Believe me, I heard it all, and I'm still here - LOL!

That's because you don't have a life! Or family? Or job?

> This group makes little difference in the end. With the thousands of hits
> on my blog,

As was stated, those that hit your blog do not necessarily agree with you.

> and two years of posting 6,000 backlinks, the hard work is now done.

Let's see iBiquity is getting their units into Volvo's and onto Zunes...and
your little blog is going to make a dent? LOL

> All I have to do now is sit back and enjoy the traffic to my blog

Once they find out that you are just another HD Nutcake....people don't put
any stock into your web blog.

(The public doesn't have much respect for bloggers.)

But go ahead, cuz it makes you feel like you are making a difference. Post
in anonymous newsgroups. (I know people put all sorts of faith in anonymous
newsgroup postings.)

People can see that you don't stick around for discussion...just a cut/paste
spammer.....post and run.

RHF

Oct 17, 2009, 2:42:07 AM10/17/09
On Oct 16, 2:38 pm, HD Radio Farce <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Oct 16, 12:20 pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:
>
> > apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last night
>
> > does he have a life? family? better yet....job?
>
> > his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
> > anything.

- Believe me, I heard it all, and I'm still here - LOL! This group
makes
- little difference in the end. With the thousands of hits on my blog,
- and two years of posting 6,000 backlinks, the hard work is now done.
- All I have to do now is sit back and enjoy the traffic to my blog
that
- trumps most everything that Struble claims, and bogus announcements
by
- iBiquity and the fraudulant HD Radio Alliance.

HD Radio Farce [Blog]
http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/

HDRF - i (we all) bow-down before
your imagined greatness ~ rhf
.

HD Radio Farce

Oct 17, 2009, 12:13:25 PM10/17/09
On Oct 17, 2:16�am, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:50c7b562-b5ed-4b22...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

LMFAO!

Jo Jo Gunn

Oct 19, 2009, 1:12:56 PM10/19/09

On Oct 17, 2:16?am, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:50c7b562-b5ed-4b22...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 16, 12:20?pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:
>
> > apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last
> > night
>
> > does he have a life? ?family? ?better yet....job?
>
> > his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
> > anything.
> >> Believe me, I heard it all, and I'm still here - LOL!
>
> That's because you don't have a life! ?Or family? ?Or job?

> > This group makes little difference in the end. With the thousands of
> > hits
> > on my blog,
>
> As was stated, those that hit your blog do not necessarily agree with you.
>
> > and two years of posting 6,000 backlinks, the hard work is now done.
>
> Let's see iBiquity is getting their units into Volvo's and onto
> Zunes...and
> your little blog is going to make a dent? ?LOL

> > All I have to do now is sit back and enjoy the traffic to my blog
>
> Once they find out that you are just another HD Nutcake....people don't
> put
> any stock into your web blog.
>
> (The public doesn't have much respect for bloggers.)
>
> But go ahead, cuz it makes you feel like you are making a difference.
> ?Post
> in anonymous newsgroups. ?(I know people put all sorts of faith in
> anonymous
> newsgroup postings.)
>
> People can see that you don't stick around for discussion...just a
> cut/paste
> spammer.....post and run.

>> LMFAO!

People who laugh when confropnted with reality end up at the funny farm.

They're coming to take me away ha-ha!

HD Radio Farce

Oct 21, 2009, 2:07:49 PM10/21/09
On Oct 19, 1:12 pm, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:de8f4a73-53ed-4e9b...@l9g2000yqi.googlegroups.com...
> They're coming to take me away ha-ha!- Hide quoted text -

"Why an NPR Labs Digital High-Power Study?"

"Based on initial results of the tests, listeners noticed interference
in the audio, with nearly half indicating they would likely turn off
the radio when power was turned up to –14 dB and –10 dB on closely-
spaced stations with lightly processed formats such as news and
classical music in some portions of a coverage area, according to Dr.
Ellyn Sheffield of NPR Labs and Towson University."

http://www.rwonline.com/article/89178

The -10db isn't going to happen - it's over.

Jo Jo Gunn

Oct 21, 2009, 2:10:11 PM10/21/09

http://www.rwonline.com/article/89178

10DB is on the way!

"Why a Full 10 dB Increase Is Necessary"

http://www.radioworld.com/article/89100

HD Radio Farce

Oct 21, 2009, 2:25:03 PM10/21/09
On Oct 21, 2:10 pm, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ffbdc542-b83e-40f7...@p9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...
> http://www.radioworld.com/article/89100- Hide quoted text -

-10db isn't going to happen - iBiquity is dead.

HD Radio Farce

Oct 21, 2009, 6:41:22 PM10/21/09

As you just noticed, I am now posting more - keep it up! LOL!

Jo Jo Gunn

Oct 22, 2009, 2:54:17 AM10/22/09

"HD Radio Farce" <hdradi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

-10db is ready to roll! - HD Nutcakes are funny!

Jo Jo Gunn

Oct 22, 2009, 2:54:58 AM10/22/09

On Oct 16, 12:20?pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:
> apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last
> night
>
> does he have a life? ?family? ?better yet....job?

> his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
> anything.

As you just noticed, I am now posting more - keep it up! LOL!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Great! Keep it up! No one reads them!~ LOL!

RHF

Oct 23, 2009, 6:01:15 AM10/23/09
- "Why a Full 10 dB Increase Is Necessary"
- http://www.radioworld.com/article/89100

- -10db isn't going to happen - iBiquity is dead.

IBOC - FM HD-Radio Will Come-of-Age Around 2015
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1c70bdb32c6cf8bb
and the CPB & NPR funded by the US Congress
will be leading the way . . . with more Power
and HD-2 Channels ~ RHF
.

IBOCcrock

Oct 30, 2009, 3:48:13 PM10/30/09
On Oct 22, 2:54�am, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:b2fd6fd4-f356-4d63...@p9g2000vbl.googlegroups.com...

> On Oct 16, 12:20?pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:
>
> > apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last
> > night
>
> > does he have a life? ?family? ?better yet....job?
>
> > his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
> > anything.
>
> As you just noticed, I am now posting more - keep it up! LOL!
> <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>
> Great! �Keep it up! �No one reads them!~ �LOL!

ROTFL!

Jo Jo Gunn

Oct 31, 2009, 1:28:55 AM10/31/09

"IBOCcrock" <ibocis...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Great! ?Keep it up! ?No one reads them!~ ?LOL!

> ROTFL!

LOL!

IBOCcrock

Oct 31, 2009, 3:11:21 PM10/31/09
On Oct 17, 2:16�am, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:50c7b562-b5ed-4b22...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...

The Zune HDs are no longer in Amazon'ss top-100, and Ford owns Volvo
and is an investor in iBiquity. Funny, those HD radios never showed up
in Ford dealerships, since 2007. They are shipping those defective,
over-priced HD radios onto its Volvo unit, wher consumers won't notice
the price increases in those expensifve, luxery Volvos. Withoput that
-10db power increase, Struble the scammer can forget the automakers.

A. Nona Muss

Nov 3, 2009, 1:28:33 AM11/3/09

On Oct 17, 2:16?am, "Jo Jo Gunn" <vhr74a...@sneakemail.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in
> messagenews:50c7b562-b5ed-4b22...@c3g2000yqd.googlegroups.com...
> On Oct 16, 12:20?pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:
>
> > apparently swooped in and did his usual cut/paste/post responses last
> > night
>
> > does he have a life? ?family? ?better yet....job?
>
> > his posts are all cut & paste and he doesn't stick around to discuss
> > anything.
> >> Believe me, I heard it all, and I'm still here - LOL!
>
> That's because you don't have a life! ?Or family? ?Or job?

> > This group makes little difference in the end. With the thousands of
> > hits
> > on my blog,
>
> As was stated, those that hit your blog do not necessarily agree with you.
>
> > and two years of posting 6,000 backlinks, the hard work is now done.
>
> Let's see iBiquity is getting their units into Volvo's and onto
> Zunes...and
> your little blog is going to make a dent? ?LOL

> > All I have to do now is sit back and enjoy the traffic to my blog
>
> Once they find out that you are just another HD Nutcake....people don't
> put
> any stock into your web blog.
>
> (The public doesn't have much respect for bloggers.)
>
> But go ahead, cuz it makes you feel like you are making a difference.
> ?Post
> in anonymous newsgroups. ?(I know people put all sorts of faith in
> anonymous
> newsgroup postings.)
>
> People can see that you don't stick around for discussion...just a
> cut/paste
> spammer.....post and run.

>The Zune HDs are no longer in Amazon'ss top-100, and Ford owns Volvo
>and is an investor in iBiquity. Funny, those HD radios never showed up
>in Ford dealerships, since 2007.

But they are shipping them in the car that says quality....volvo!

RHF

Nov 3, 2009, 4:45:50 AM11/3/09

IBOC Crock, {HD Radio Farce}

D'Oh ! -reality-check- It's Ain't All Bad News
about HD-Radio and it's Questionable Future :

HD-Radio Continues Slow-But-Steady Growth in 2009
http://www.twice.com/article/253539-HD_Radio_Continues_Slow_But_Steady_Growth.php

HD-Radio On Upswing At Some Retailers
http://www.twice.com/article/355562-HD_Radio_On_Upswing_At_Some_Retailers.php

NAB 2009 Conference -news-
Zune & HD-Radio Getting Tons of Buzzz
http://www.marioarmstrong.com/blog/2009/9/28/nab-2009-conf-zune-hdradio-getting-tons-of-buzzz.html

Pictures Via HD-Radio : The Next Hot Application
http://www.ibiquity.com/nab_radio_show_2009_resolution_in_philly

HD-Radio Some Good and Bad News
http://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2009/06/22/hd-radio-still-pushing-the-rock-up-the-hill/

SiPort Takes Market Lead in HD-Radio
IC Shipments to the Consumer Products Market
http://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS107748+21-Oct-2009+PRN20091021

Power Boost or Bust for HD-Radio
http://www.rwonline.com/article/75514

Is HD-Radio Toast ? {HD-Radio Has It's Issues}
http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=487772

More HD-Radio News . . .
http://www.insideradio.com/sectional.asp?id=33080

NOTE - One 'Farcical' Blog Ain't Going To Stop HD-Radio
* HD Radio Farce [Blog]
http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/
* Stop IBOC Now !
http://www.stopiboc.com/
Especially when it is so one-sided, biased
and filled with distortions.

HD-Radio FAQs
http://www.crutchfield.com/S-apen3SAcXFf/learn/learningcenter/car/hdradio_faq.html

IBOC : FM HD-Radio :
The Trend-to-Watch - Money Making HD-2 Channels
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6008ec3b49d272f2
Plus New Car/Truck Installs & Percentage On-the-Road

looking forward to 2015 and fm hd-radio's future ~ RHF
.

Jo Jo Gunn

Nov 3, 2009, 1:33:50 PM11/3/09
LOL RHF!

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

HD Radio Farce

Nov 3, 2009, 7:03:42 PM11/3/09
> HD-Radio Continues Slow-But-Steady Growth in 2009http://www.twice.com/article/253539-HD_Radio_Continues_Slow_But_Stead...
>
> HD-Radio On Upswing At Some Retailershttp://www.twice.com/article/355562-HD_Radio_On_Upswing_At_Some_Retai...
>
> NAB 2009 Conference -news-
> Zune & HD-Radio Getting Tons of Buzzzhttp://www.marioarmstrong.com/blog/2009/9/28/nab-2009-conf-zune-hdrad...
>
> Pictures Via HD-Radio : The Next Hot Applicationhttp://www.ibiquity.com/nab_radio_show_2009_resolution_in_philly
>
> HD-Radio Some Good and Bad Newshttp://blogs.wsj.com/digits/2009/06/22/hd-radio-still-pushing-the-roc...

> SiPort Takes Market Lead in HD-Radio
> IC Shipments to the Consumer Products Markethttp://www.reuters.com/article/pressRelease/idUS107748+21-Oct-2009+PR...
>
> Power Boost or Bust for HD-Radiohttp://www.rwonline.com/article/75514

> Is HD-Radio Toast ? {HD-Radio Has It's Issues}http://www.fmqb.com/article.asp?id=487772
>
> More HD-Radio News . . .http://www.insideradio.com/sectional.asp?id=33080

> NOTE - One 'Farcical' Blog Ain't Going To Stop HD-Radio
> * HD Radio Farce [Blog]http://hdradiofarce.blogspot.com/
> * Stop IBOC Now !http://www.stopiboc.com/

> Especially when it is so one-sided, biased
> and filled with distortions.
>
> HD-Radio FAQshttp://www.crutchfield.com/S-apen3SAcXFf/learn/learningcenter/car/hdr...
>
> IBOC : FM HD-Radio :
> The Trend-to-Watch - Money Making HD-2 Channelshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6008ec3b49d272f2

> Plus New Car/Truck Installs & Percentage On-the-Road
>
> looking forward to 2015 and fm hd-radio's future ~ RHF

Jesus Christ - how much time did you spend on a post that just quotes
from media groups bough out by iBiquity:

"Selected radio consultants, writers, and media organization heads are
hired as carporegimes who act like press flacks and indie promoters to
back Ibiquity and the HD Radio Alliance. Right?"

http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/2008/03/radio-ponzis-back_27.html

LOL!

HD Radio Farce

Nov 3, 2009, 7:06:00 PM11/3/09
On Nov 3, 1:28�am, "A. Nona Muss" <A...@Anon.com> wrote:
> "IBOCcrock" <ibocisacr...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> But they are shipping them in the car that says quality....volvo!- Hide quoted text -

Ford own Volvo and is an investor in iNiquity.

Watchin & Waitin'

Nov 4, 2009, 3:58:28 PM11/4/09

"HD Radio Farce" <hdradi...@gmail.com> wrote in message

sounds great hd in volvo's and bmw's LOL!

Watchin & Waitin'

Nov 4, 2009, 3:59:20 PM11/4/09

On Nov 3, 4:45?am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>>Jesus Christ - how much time did you spend on a post that just quotes
>> from media groups bough out by iBiquity:

this from the queen of cut/post/paste! LOL!

RHF

Nov 4, 2009, 4:38:38 PM11/4/09

- from media groups bough out by iBiquity:

HD Radio Farce WHO DO YOU SHILL FOR ?

In the interest of Full Disclosure and Honesty
since you frequently mention so many On-Line
Audio Content 'Providers'

Free Over-the-Air AM & FM Radio

The Freedom to Tune-In and Listen & Enjoy
-or- Turn-It-Off - be it analog or digital ~ RHF

One 'Farcical' Blog Ain't Going To Stop

FM HD-Radio & HD2 Multi-Casting
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f837097739be575e

IBOC : FM HD-Radio :
The Trend-to-Watch - Money Making HD-2 Channels
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6008ec3b49d272f2
Plus New Car/Truck Installs & Percentage On-the-Road

looking forward to 2015 and fm hd-radio's future ~ RHF

.

HD Radio Farce

Nov 4, 2009, 4:56:09 PM11/4/09
> FM HD-Radio & HD2 Multi-Castinghttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f837097739be575e
>
> IBOC : FM HD-Radio :

> The Trend-to-Watch - Money Making HD-2 Channelshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6008ec3b49d272f2
> Plus New Car/Truck Installs & Percentage On-the-Road
>
> looking forward to 2015 and fm hd-radio's future ~ RHF
> �.

> > "Selected radio consultants, writers, and media organization heads are
> > hired as carporegimes who act like press flacks and indie promoters to
> > back Ibiquity and the HD Radio Alliance. Right?"
>
> >http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/2008/03/radio-ponzis-back_27.html
>
> > LOL!- Hide quoted text -

I shill for AM radio!

HD Radio Farce

Nov 4, 2009, 4:57:35 PM11/4/09
On Nov 4, 3:58�pm, "Watchin & Waitin'" <Watc...@Waitin.com> wrote:
> "HD Radio Farce" <hdradiofa...@gmail.com> wrote in messagenews:ffa14dc8-bf99-4ae4...@j4g2000yqe.googlegroups.com...
> sounds great �hd in volvo's and bmw's � �LOL!- Hide quoted text -

They are getting nothing but complaints

Jo Jo Gunn

Nov 5, 2009, 2:01:42 AM11/5/09

> sounds great ?hd in volvo's and bmw's ? ?LOL!- Hide quoted text -

> They are getting nothing but complaints

*NOTHING* but complaints? Another over reaching statement?

I'm sure the people enjoying it are not complaining!

Jo Jo Gunn

Nov 5, 2009, 2:02:25 AM11/5/09

On Nov 4, 4:38?pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> ?.

> > "Selected radio consultants, writers, and media organization heads are
> > hired as carporegimes who act like press flacks and indie promoters to
> > back Ibiquity and the HD Radio Alliance. Right?"
>
> >http://gormanmediablog.blogspot.com/2008/03/radio-ponzis-back_27.html
>
> > LOL!- Hide quoted text -

>I shill for AM radio!

AM Radio is OVER! Turn out the lights!