Re: Hillary's New Campain

amyotte

May 19, 2008, 5:57:33 PM5/19/08

"Benny Hill" <B_H...@usa.net> wrote in message
news:%jlYj.171091$yE1.27548@attbi_s21...

That is so Funny

In Canada it is legal, but not in the USA

You guys are so uptight.

Brian

cheley_b...@live.com

May 19, 2008, 9:51:18 PM5/19/08

Wierd.. You'd think the Republicans were supporting Obama as easier
to defeat.. than Hil

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/05/19/clinton-cites-karl-rove-as-reason-to-stay-in/

May 19, 2008
Clinton cites Karl Rove as reason to stay in

Hillary Clinton campaigns in Kentucky Monday ahead of the states
primary.

PRESTONSBURG, Kentucky (CNN) – Hillary Clinton defended her reasoning
for staying in the presidential race Monday afternoon by pointing out
that Karl Rove's analysis shows her to be the strongest candidate
against John McCain in November.

“There has been a lot of analysis about which of us is stronger to win
against Sen. McCain, and I believe I am the stronger candidate,” said
Clinton, repeating a line from her stump speech.

Then she veered from her usual argument.

“Just today I found some curious support for that position when one of
the TV networks released an analysis done by - of all people - Karl
Rove, saying that I was the stronger candidate,” said Clinton.
“Somebody go a hold of his analysis and there it is.”

Clinton was referring to electoral maps drawn up by Karl Rove’s
consulting firm that were obtained by ABC and forecast her currently
leading McCain in the electoral college by 53 votes (259-206), while
Obama trails McCain by 17 (238-221)

270 electoral votes are needed to win November’s election.

Clinton continued to push for Florida and Michigan’s delegates to be
seated but said that even if that happens, the race won’t be over.

“Once we include Florida and Michigan, neither Sen. Obama nor I will
have enough delegates to get the
nomination so there is no way that this is going to end any time soon
because we’re going to keep fighting
for the nomination.”

RHF

May 19, 2008, 10:01:40 PM5/19/08
On May 19, 6:51 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> Wierd..  You'd think the Republicans were supporting Obama as easier
> to defeat.. than Hil
>
> http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2008/05/19/clinton-cites-karl-ro...

CB,

OK - I see that Hillary took the Bait and is going to stay in the
Race.

Should Hillary prevail many/most African-Americans
will leave the Democrat Party :
Some to become Independences :
Others to Form a New African-America {Ethnic} Political Party.

Hillary's continued Campaign for the Democrat Party Nomination
is killling the Party One Voter at a Time.

it's a vision thingee ~ RHF
.

Telamon

May 19, 2008, 10:03:29 PM5/19/08
In article
<09bfbc76-c467-4066...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
cheley_b...@live.com wrote:

> Wierd.. You'd think the Republicans were supporting Obama as easier
> to defeat.. than Hil

< SNIP >

This is not a political news group. Take it to one.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

May 19, 2008, 10:05:54 PM5/19/08
In article
<fc0f056e-d147-477d...@s33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
RHF the news group retard wrote:

< SNIP >

Nobody cares what you think news group retard. Take it to a political
news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

A Brown

May 19, 2008, 10:14:02 PM5/19/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> In article
> <fc0f056e-d147-477d...@s33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>,
> RHF the news group retard wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>
> Nobody cares what you think news group retard. Take it to a political
> news group.

Because Telemum is the newsgroup mommy.

m II

May 19, 2008, 10:58:11 PM5/19/08
Telamon wrote:

> Nobody cares what you think news group retard.

" But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother shall be
liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to the
council, and whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell of
fire . "

Matthew 5:22

Radio Ron

May 20, 2008, 1:39:20 AM5/20/08

> In article
> <09bfbc76-c467-4066...@z72g2000hsb.googlegroups.com>,
> cheley_b...@live.com wrote:
>
>> Wierd.. You'd think the Republicans were supporting Obama as easier
>> to defeat.. than Hil
>
> < SNIP >
>
> This is not a political news group. Take it to one.

Because Telemum is the newsgroup mommy.

RHF

May 20, 2008, 7:57:15 AM5/20/08
On May 19, 7:58 pm, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> Telamon wrote:
> > Nobody cares what you think news group retard.

- " But I say to you that every one who is angry with his brother
shall be
- liable to judgment; whoever insults his brother shall be liable to
the
- council, and whoever says, 'You fool!' shall be liable to the hell
of
- fire . "
-
- Matthew 5:22

Mike - God {Allah} Bless You - amen ~ RHF
.

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE

May 20, 2008, 9:45:44 AM5/20/08

Could OBAMA be so foolish and hypocritical as to allow his party
to force the 'selection' of CTHILLARY has his VP?

Allowing a thief to steal your silverware one piece at a time
is NO DIFFERENT than ceding the theif entire set in a single visit.

Why SHOULDN'T Obama cede the 'entire set'(the presidency)
to her in a display of sheer stupidity?

Is there no difference between FOOD and POISON?
And is there any combination that can result in anything BUT DEATH?
Any collaboration with Evil can ONLY benefit Evil. This is Clinton's Bridge.

There will be NO PEACE under the shriek of CTHILLARY.

Why settle for the Lesser Evil?
HELLWORLD stands for CTHILLARY.
She has SUCH sights to show you.

RHF

May 20, 2008, 11:28:07 AM5/20/08
On May 20, 6:45 am, MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE
<ExPresid...@au.revoir.gov> wrote:

- Could OBAMA be so foolish and hypocritical as to allow
- his party to force the 'selection' of CTHILLARY has his VP?

QUESTION :
Would Barack Hussein Obama Jr. be Committing Suicide
by Making Hillary "Rotten" Clinton His VP ?

=IF= Barack Hussein Obama Jr. were dumb and stupid
enough to allow Hillary "Rotten" Clinton on the Democrat
Party's US Presidential 'Ticket' : I Would Be Suicide [.]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

The 'people' who get in the Clinton's way all seam to
end up dead. BHO better start watching his back
with Bill & Hillary around His White House.

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. needs to read up on the
un-time-ly Death {Some Call It Murder} of Vince Foster
http://www.rotten.com/library/bio/usa/vince-foster/
? Question - Why Won't Hillary Clinton give Testimony
'under-oath' concerning Vince Foster's Death ?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/FOSTER_COVERUP/foster.html
* 101 Peculiarities Surrounding the Death of Vincent Foster
-by- Richard L. Franklin
http://www.daveschultz.com/clinton/vincefoster.html
* 64 Suspicious Events, Observations, and
Circumstances inThe Death of Vince Foster
http://www.internet-grocer.com/vfoster.htm
* Vince Foster's Death : What, and When, Did
the White House Know ? -by- Christopher Ruddy
http://www.newsmax.com/articles/?a=1995/7/15/212603

Michelle Obama needs to have a Heart-to-Heart talk
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michelle_Obama
with Barack Hussein Obama Jr. about the Clinton's
Arkansas Mafia Death List
http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html
Ron Brown {African-American}
Vince Foster {? Chelsea Victoria Clinton ?}
Mary Mahoney
to name just three . . .

Barack Hussein Obama Jr. should be told about
the Arkansas "Sudden Death Syndrome"
A number of persons associated with Bill and Hillary
or Arkansas Democrat Party Politics have Died of
Un-Natural Causes or Suddenly Under Circumstances
that have Raised Serious Questions.
* Vincent Foster
* Kathy Ferguson
* Bill Shelton
to name just three . . .

Does Barack Hussein Obama Jr. remember US Commerce
Secretary RON BROWN in the Clinton Administration and
the Evidence of a Cover-Up by the Clinton's of His Death ?
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/CRASH/BROWN/brown.html

Read - The Clinton Body Count -by- Ether Zone -staff-
http://www.etherzone.com/body.html
. . . and there is even more
http://www.zpub.com/un/un-bc-body.html
http://www.lizmichael.com/clintond.htm
http://www.newsfollowup.com/bushfortune.htm
http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/BODIES.html
Hillary "Rotten" Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hillary+Clinton
.
Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !
[ Hillary R. Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness ]
http://www.hillaryclintonrevealed.net/HillaryRedistribution.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/c/1/hillary_queen_usa.jpg
.
* Stay Out The Clintoons ! ~ RHF
http://www.mindspring.com/~bstretch/hitlary.gif
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Hillary_Poster_Needs.gif
.
.
it's a 'vision' thing ~ RHF
.
CopyRight © RHF {Radio High Frequency} All Rights Reserved.
.
Fair Use Notice : This Entire Message in Part or Entirety
may be Copied and Reposted on/in All Media : Provided
the Source the "Rec.Radio.Shortwave" Newsgroup and
the Author RHF {Radio High Frequency} are both identified.
.

m II

May 20, 2008, 11:34:57 AM5/20/08
RHF wrote:

> =IF= Barack Hussein Obama Jr. were dumb and stupid
> enough to allow Hillary "Rotten" Clinton on the Democrat
> Party's US Presidential 'Ticket' : I Would Be Suicide [.]

I Would Be Suicide?

Planning or typo?

mike

Telamon

May 20, 2008, 9:44:28 PM5/20/08
In article
<3f755d10-1329-4fa8...@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On May 19, 7:58 pm, m II <c...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> > Telamon wrote:
> > > Nobody cares what you think news group retard.

< SNIP >

I asked her and that's what she said.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

aA-bBrownn

May 20, 2008, 9:50:30 PM5/20/08

> In article
> <3f755d10-1329-4fa8...@w4g2000prd.googlegroups.com>,
> RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> < SNIP >
>
> I asked her and that's what she said.

And another post with more crap from Telahmon that has nothing to do with
Shortwave

He just can't help himself.