McCain Camp ‘Rescues’ Flags From ObaMao's Communist Rally

1 view

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 6, 2008, 6:31:21 PM9/6/08
12,000 miniature American flags were rescued from the site of Barack
Obama’s nomination acceptance speech last Thursday. The orphan flags
were redistributed to audience members ahead of a McCain rally in
Colorado Springs on Saturday.

The flags were discovered by a vendor at Denver’s Invesco Field after
the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention. The vendor
supposedly found trash bags full of flags in and near garbage bins,
and turned them over to the McCain campaign.

Boy Scouts were sorting through 84 bags of flags in Colorado on
Saturday, before a McCain supporter had veterans distribute them to
the audience.

U.S. Code says the proper method for disposing of an American flag is
burning, provided it is “no longer a fitting emblem for display.”

To the Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist ObaMao ilk, the Flag of the
United States of America is simply a propaganda banner.

cheley_b...@live.com

Sep 6, 2008, 6:53:49 PM9/6/08

dxAce

Sep 6, 2008, 7:19:08 PM9/6/08

cheley_b...@live.com

Sep 6, 2008, 7:22:15 PM9/6/08

cheley_b...@live.com

Sep 6, 2008, 7:27:17 PM9/6/08

Rob

Sep 6, 2008, 7:30:13 PM9/6/08
don't believe it.

RHF

Sep 6, 2008, 8:29:01 PM9/6/08
-
[...]

SFS - So the-bottom-line is that the DNC Desercrated
12,000 US Flags at the Coronation of President-for-Life
Barack Hussein Obama II at Invesco Field in Denver.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_National_Convention
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

Another 'note' you did not see any Boy Scouts of America
(BSA) at the Democratic National Convention (DNC) cause
to the DNC Leadership the BSA is un-american {anti-gay}.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Democratic_National_Committee

Then again the Boy Scouts of America (BSA) was part
of the Republican National Convention (RNC).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_National_Convention

The BSA was very 'visible', featured and honored by the
Republican Party Leadership as reflecting All-American
Values and Traditions.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_National_Committee

The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) is the Largest 'Youth'
Organization in the United States.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America
- - - and the Democrat Party Leadership considers the
BSA an anti-gay hate group.

The Boy Scouts of America (BSA) Ranked as the
Twelfth (12th) Largest Non-Profit Organization in the U.S.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boy_Scouts_of_America#Finance
- - - and the Democrat Party Leadership considers the
BSA an anti-gay hate group.

this moment of pro boy scouts of america
propaganda was brought to you by rhf ~ RHF
.
-obtw- Michael Moore the Filmmaker was an Eagle Scout.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_Moore
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Eagle_Scouts
.

RHF

Sep 6, 2008, 8:56:29 PM9/6/08
On Sep 6, 3:53 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

- Palin Is “Racist, Sexist, Vindictive, And Mean”
- http://tinyurl.com/6o8wbd
- -source- The LA Progressive
-edited by- Dick and Sharon Price
http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/

Dick and Sharon Price are in-fact 'affiliated' with the
Barack Hussein Obama II’s Presidential Campaign
-source- BarackObama.Com
http://my.barackobama.com/page/dashboard/public/gGxtzX
-2nd source- The Anatomy of a Smear :
Who are Dick and Sharon Price ?
http://macsmind.com/wordpress/2008/09/06/anatomy-of-a-smear-who-are-dick-and-sharon-price/

* * * OK THINK ABOUT THIS HEADLINE * * *
Hillary Clinton - Is She Racist, Sexist, Vindictive and Mean ?

This Subject Like (Headline) would bring Instant Nation
Wide Charges by the Liberal Media of a Poltical Smear
(Dirty Tricks) and Personal Attacks {Nasty Politics}

-BUT- It is beginning said about Sarah Palin the Republican
US Vice Presidential Candidate so its OK with the Liberal
Media and Democrat Party Surrogates and Agents of the
Obama Campaign. AND THERE IS NO MEDIA OUTRAGE !
* http://tinyurl.com/6o8wbd
http://www.laprogressive.com/2008/09/05/alaskans-speak-in-a-frightened-whisper-palin-is-%e2%80%9cracist-sexist-vindictive-and-mean%e2%80%9d/

once again we see the two faces of the liberal media
and a democrat party smear campaign ~ RHF
.

Bernard Peters

Sep 6, 2008, 11:33:28 PM9/6/08
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 15:31:21 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

> 12,000 miniature American flags were rescued from the site of Barack
> Obama’s nomination acceptance speech last Thursday. The orphan flags
> were redistributed to audience members ahead of a McCain rally in
> Colorado Springs on Saturday.

No worst then what Bush was doing with the American flag during the
opening ceremony at the Olympics. Don't see anybody trying to save that
flag. Beside, who was to say that the vendor is not the one who tossed
them to begin with?

Sounds like another propaganda stunt of the republican'ts

Dave

Sep 6, 2008, 11:53:04 PM9/6/08

Actually, it appears that McCain's goons stole a bunch of flags from
Mile High Stadium:

http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830

Dave

Sep 6, 2008, 11:55:07 PM9/6/08
RHF wrote:
> On Sep 6, 3:31 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> - 12,000 miniature American flags were rescued from
> - the site of Barack Obama’s nomination acceptance
> - speech last Thursday.
> -
The story is total Karl Rove bullshit.

Bernard Peters

Sep 7, 2008, 12:33:07 AM9/7/08
On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 03:53:04 +0000, Dave wrote:

> saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

>> To the Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist ObaMao ilk, the Flag of the United
>> States of America is simply a propaganda banner.
>
> Actually, it appears that McCain's goons stole a bunch of flags from
> Mile High Stadium:
>
> http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830

LOL They were stolen and used them at the McCan't rally!

How Ironic as it seems the republican'ts must steal flags and elections

Telamon

Sep 7, 2008, 1:21:21 AM9/7/08
In article <7MydnQQVrJ0exF7V...@comcast.com>,
Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang> wrote:

The flags were fair game in the trash.

If you think the republicans stole an election you are a retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Sep 7, 2008, 3:44:49 AM9/7/08

Dave - "BullShit" - Coming from 'you' that is an Expert Opinion.

Honestly Dave Which Part :
* The Democratic National Convention (DNC) part ?
* The Desercration of 12,000 US Flags part ?
* The Coronation part ?
* The President-for-Life part ?
* The Barack Hussein Obama II part ?
* The Invesco Field in Denver part ?

all-ass it just an 'opinion' ;-) ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 7, 2008, 3:52:50 AM9/7/08

- Sounds like another propaganda stunt of the republican'ts

BP - "Propaganda Stunt" - Coming from 'you' that is
a High Praise {We Will Take It As A Complement}.

Honestly BP Which Part Was Propaganda :

* The Democratic National Convention (DNC) part ?
* The Desercration of 12,000 US Flags part ?
* The Coronation part ?
* The President-for-Life part ?
* The Barack Hussein Obama II part ?
* The Invesco Field in Denver part ?

just 'proping-up-the-ganda' for the cause ;-) ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 7, 2008, 4:00:45 AM9/7/08
On Sep 6, 8:53 pm, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 12,000 miniature American flags were rescued from the site of Barack
> > Obama’s nomination acceptance speech last Thursday.  The orphan flags
> > were redistributed to audience members ahead of a McCain rally in
> > Colorado Springs on Saturday.
>
> > The flags were discovered by a vendor at Denver’s Invesco Field after
> > the conclusion of the Democratic National Convention. The vendor
> > supposedly found trash bags full of flags in and near garbage bins,
> > and turned them over to the McCain campaign.
>
> > Boy Scouts were sorting through 84 bags of flags in Colorado on
> > Saturday, before a McCain supporter had veterans distribute them to
> > the audience.
>
> > U.S. Code says the proper method for disposing of an American flag is
> > burning, provided it is “no longer a fitting emblem for display.”
>
> > To the Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist ObaMao ilk, the Flag of the
> > United States of America is simply a propaganda banner.

- Actually, it appears that McCain's goons stole
- a bunch of flags from Mile High Stadium:
[ Invesco Field in Denver ]
-
- http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830

Dave,

ACTUALLY TO QUOTE YOUR OWN NEWS SOURCE
http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830
"a worker at Invesco Field in Denver saved thousands
of unused flags from the Democratic National Convention
that were headed for the garbage.

US FLAGS HEADED FOR THE GARBAGE = DESERCRATION [.]

Obama-Biden Campaign & DNC Desercrated 12,000 US Flags

RHF

Sep 7, 2008, 4:09:58 AM9/7/08
On Sep 6, 9:33 pm, Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang> wrote:
> On Sun, 07 Sep 2008 03:53:04 +0000, Dave wrote:
> > saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> >> To the Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist ObaMao ilk, the Flag of the United
> >> States of America is simply a propaganda banner.
>
> > Actually, it appears that McCain's goons stole a bunch of flags from
> > Mile High Stadium:
>
> >http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830
>
> LOL   They were stolen and used them at the McCan't rally!

- How Ironic as it seems the republican'ts must steal flags and
elections

How Poetic : Wave-the-Flag -and- Win-the-Election

bp - that was just too 'jingoistically' easy ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jingoism

Liberal Anti-War Democrats Desercrated 12,000 US Flags
at the Coronation of The-Anointed-One Barack Hussein

Obama II at Invesco Field in Denver.

.

dxAce

Sep 7, 2008, 4:37:56 AM9/7/08

Telamon wrote:

I always find it interesting when the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists feel that when
they lose an election it was 'stolen'.

This time around, as I've pointed out before, they'll have two excuses to choose
from:

1. The election was stolen!

2. America is racist and would not vote for our candidate!

Let the rioting and looting begin!

NoBama, no cry!

Dave

Sep 7, 2008, 9:21:53 AM9/7/08
They have stolen a bunch of elections. That is undeniable fact.

The flags were stowed in trash bags; they were not thrown out. Read the
Post article. Look at the photo; they were neatly rolled up and
obviously meant to be re-used.

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen

dxAce

Sep 7, 2008, 9:30:21 AM9/7/08

Dave wrote:

Rolling Stone... totally in the tank with the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

Dave

Sep 7, 2008, 9:29:20 AM9/7/08
RHF wrote:

> Dave,
>
> ACTUALLY TO QUOTE YOUR OWN NEWS SOURCE
> http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830
> "a worker at Invesco Field in Denver saved thousands
> of unused flags from the Democratic National Convention
> that were headed for the garbage.

Your quote is misleading. It is taken out of context and thus it's
meaning has changed. We call that yellow journalism where I come from.
This is the full quote:

"This morning, Republicans tell me that a worker at Invesco Field in

Denver saved thousands of unused flags from the Democratic National

Convention that were headed for the garbage. Guerrilla campaigning. They
will use these flags at their own event today in Colorado Springs with
John McCain and Sarah Palin."

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2008, 9:48:07 AM9/7/08
On Sep 6, 6:30 pm, Rob <R...@rob.rob> wrote:

Shocker: L.A. Progressive Writer Who Smeared Palin as a Racist and
Sexist is a Life-Long Liberal With a Severe Hatred of Republicans

The LA Progressive post attacking Sarah Palin as a racist and a sexist
that has been swallowed unquestioningly by the dimmer lights of the
progressive blogosphere is the work of one Charley James.

Who is Charley James?

James is a far left-wing blogger that views radical activist web site
Democracy Now!

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6891

as "one of the few news and public affairs programs delivering real
news"... perhaps not that surprising for the kind of person shocked
that some damnable Americans in progressive Canada didn't appreciate
his "Bush Lied/They Died" tee shirt.

James, who has been blogging at The Political Curmudgeon since June of
this year, claims to be an independent investigative journalist, and I
have no doubt that he is.

Why, just check out his unimpeachable fact-checking methodology:

"To verify what friends were writing, I called the St. Paul Mayor’s
Office (615.266.8510) where I was directed to the police
(651.291.1111). A PR woman for the cops said I had to talk to the
Secret Service (612.348.1800), which refused to answer any questions
but asked for the spelling of my name before telling me to call
Homeland Security (202.282.8000) where repeated calls were not
returned. I tracked down the cell phone number of the St. Paul
convention office of the Republican National Committee where the man
who answered claimed to have no idea what I was talking about,
helpfully suggesting I call the police before suddenly asking how I
got the number. Ring around the rosy. "

"It was like trying to get an answer from Dick Cheney’s office.
Translation: The e-mails were accurate. "

This stellar journalist uses the long-validated "Olbermann method" of
confirmation, where the inability to collect evidence to the contrary
proves the worse rumors about your enemies are true.

So by all means, when Charley James writes that Sarah Palin is a
racist that hates Eskimos, don't let the fact that she's been married
to one for the past 20 years get in the way.

http://confederateyankee.mu.nu/archives/272716.php

Anything "Progressive" = Typical Communist style propaganda lies.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2008, 9:51:32 AM9/7/08
On Sep 6, 10:53 pm, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> http://www.denverpost.com/search/ci_10398830- Hide quoted text -

Let the Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist file legal charges and we will
let a judge and jury expose the propaganda lies.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2008, 9:52:49 AM9/7/08
On Sep 6, 10:55 pm, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> The story is total Karl Rove bullshit.

Dr. David, PhD -> Piled Highest & Deepest

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 7, 2008, 10:03:26 AM9/7/08
On Sep 7, 8:30 am, dxAce <dx...@NoBama.net> wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > Telamon wrote:

> > > The flags were fair game in the trash.
>
> > > If you think the republicans stole an election you are a retard.
>
> > They have stolen a bunch of elections.  That is undeniable fact.
>
> > The flags were stowed in trash bags; they were not thrown out.  Read the
> > Post article.  Look at the photo;  they were neatly rolled up and
> > obviously meant to be re-used.
>
> >http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election...
>
> Rolling Stone... totally in the tank with the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!- Hide quoted text -

Backgraound of the author of Dr.DaviD,PhD's old and thoroughly
debunked Rolling Stone magazine article:

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=693

LMFAO!!!!

Dave

Sep 7, 2008, 1:19:52 PM9/7/08
dxAce wrote:

>>> If you think the republicans stole an election you are a retard.
>>>
>> They have stolen a bunch of elections. That is undeniable fact.
>>
>> The flags were stowed in trash bags; they were not thrown out. Read the
>> Post article. Look at the photo; they were neatly rolled up and
>> obviously meant to be re-used.
>>
>> http://www.rollingstone.com/news/story/10432334/was_the_2004_election_stolen
>
> Rolling Stone... totally in the tank with the Liberal/Democrat/Marxists!

To bubble puppies such as yourself, any truth teller is "in the tank"
(whatever the fuck that means) with the evil liberals. You are
brainwashed by WLS.

Dave

Sep 7, 2008, 1:21:30 PM9/7/08
saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Let the Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist file legal charges and we will
> let a judge and jury expose the propaganda lies.

I got 2 words for yer judge and jury:

Orenthal James

Dave

Sep 7, 2008, 1:25:30 PM9/7/08
saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

> Backgraound of the author of Dr.DaviD,PhD's old and thoroughly
> debunked Rolling Stone magazine article:
>
> http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=693
>
> LMFAO!!!!

Seems like a normal person. He goes camping with Roger Ailes and his
family. Have you ever seen a river of pig shit?

dxAce

Sep 7, 2008, 3:21:06 PM9/7/08

Dave wrote:

And you've obviously been brainwashed by Rolling Stone, Rickmers.

Telamon

Sep 7, 2008, 10:48:06 PM9/7/08
In article <48c3d571$0$25270$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

I read the democrap spin excuse. I don't believe it.

The republicans re-used them.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Dave

Sep 7, 2008, 10:54:37 PM9/7/08
Telamon wrote:

> I read the democrap spin excuse. I don't believe it.
>
> The republicans re-used them.

It's silly season. Praise Bob for the World Service.

Telamon

Sep 7, 2008, 11:12:07 PM9/7/08
In article <48c493ed$0$25261$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

I don't know about you but I can't wait for this election to be over and
done with. I've never seen such disconnected candidates before. For some
reason they think this election is all about themselves. Talk about your
crapy choices. It was disgusting to watch the party zombies at the
conventions applaud one dumb line after another. I expect this election
to be a big wake-up call for both main parties.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

D Peter Maus

Sep 7, 2008, 11:23:47 PM9/7/08

I think it's going to be a big wake up call for Oprah, as well.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 8, 2008, 8:28:04 AM9/8/08

On Sep 7, 12:25 pm, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> Seems like a normal person.  He goes camping with Roger Ailes and his
> family.  Have you ever seen a river of pig shit?

.Heroin put Kennedy on the path to environmental activism. "According
to Kennedy's own accounts," wrote one critic,
http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/25
"he was also a secret heroin addict, disguising himself and visiting
Harlem to buy illegal drugs by night. That double life caught up with
him in 1984 when he was arrested and charged with heroin possession.'

Yep, just like a "normal" person. Normal for Neo-Communist Liberal
Fascists from Calipornia.

Dave

Sep 8, 2008, 9:05:04 AM9/8/08

The '80s were a good time for escapism. Normal reaction to Ronald
Reagan's fascist regime. That was 25 years ago.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 8, 2008, 10:23:47 AM9/8/08
Sarah Palin and them Artic Arabs.
She is only Human.
cuhulin

RHF

Sep 8, 2008, 6:54:06 PM9/8/08
On Sep 7, 8:23 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> Telamon wrote:
> > In article <48c493ed$0$25261$bd467...@news.dslextreme.com>,

> >  Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> >> It's silly season.  Praise Bob for the World Service.
>
> > I don't know about you but I can't wait for this election to be over and
> > done with. I've never seen such disconnected candidates before. For some
> > reason they think this election is all about themselves. Talk about your
> > crapy choices. It was disgusting to watch the party zombies at the
> > conventions applaud one dumb line after another. I expect this election
> > to be a big wake-up call for both main parties.

- I think it's going to be a big wake up call for Oprah, as well.

Boycott "The Oprah Winfrey Show" - Call Her Sponsors :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boycott
Tell Them We Want Sarah Palin Now !

Liberal Media's Fairness Doctrine : Oprah Says NO
to Sarah Palin on "The Oprah Winfrey Show"
http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington/2008/09/sarah-palin-opr.html
Oprah Winfrey, the billionaire TV talk-show diva who is supporting
the
Democratic presidential nominee, says she will not allow the
Republican vice presidential nominee Sarah Palin on her daily show,
which is widely viewed by women.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oprah_Winfrey
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Oprah_Winfrey_Show

Another clear example of the Two Faces of Oprah Winfrey
a 'show' focused on Women by a Woman who excludes the
first Women in 24 Years on a Major US Political Party Ticket
since Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 as the Democrat Party's
VP Candidate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geraldine_Ferraro#1984_Vice-Presidential...

Oprah Winfrey BANS Sarah Palin from Her Show
http://tristatehomepage.com/content/fulltext/?cid=25241

NOTE - Oprah Winfrey has had Barack and Michelle Obama
http://images.quickblogcast.com/48233-43783/first_fam_oprah.jpg
on her show several times over the years to Promote them
as the 'right' kind of people for her viewers -but- Sarah Palin
is evidently the 'wrong' kind of people for Oprah's viewers.
* * * Classic Liberal Media Censorship and Discrimination * * *
-aka- Democrat Party's Fairness Doctrine : Lock the Right Out

Oprah Winfrey Says "NO" to Sarah Palin Interview on
The Oprah Winfrey Show http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/sep/07/uselections2008.sarahpalin1
* Some are calling it outright Discrimination
* Oprah Winfrey : Un-Fair and Un-Balanced
* Media Bias Against Women Republicans

Sarah Palin the Republican VP Candidate
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
* is Current News and Part of History in the Making
* is a Women of Accomplishment
! SHAME ON YOU OPRAH !
http://usliberals.about.com/od/celebrityactivists/p/OprahActivist.htm
Sarah Palin a Women is now Officially America's :
http://www.nationalledger.com/artman/publish/article_272622521.shtml
Most Loved Politician and Oprah Winfrey Rejects Her
because Sarah Palin is the Wrong Kind of Women.
{a Republican}

Is Oprah Winfrey Biased ? - Oprah Won't Interview
Sarah Palin on The Oprah Winfrey Show
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=5736716&page=1

Some Say Oprah Winfrey is a "Traitor"
for Endorsing Obama and NOT A WOMEN {Clinton}
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4167650&page=1

Oprah Winfrey Balking at Having Sarah Palin
on The Oprah Winfrey Show
Note - Oprah last year blocked an appearance by
Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it would
'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.

Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes
She should Thank the People for coming to see Her
"Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah" -smile-&-wink-
.

Dave

Sep 8, 2008, 7:10:14 PM9/8/08
On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:54:06 -0700, RHF wrote:

Note - Oprah last
> year blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it
> would 'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.
>
> Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes She should Thank the
> People for coming to see Her "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah"
> -smile-&-wink-
> .

It's her show.

Sarah Palin is a pathological liar and a radical religious zealot. She
wants to reverse the progress women have made and Oprah is correct in
denying her the spotlight.

RHF

Sep 8, 2008, 8:43:15 PM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 4:10 pm, Dave <j...@somewhere.com> wrote:

- - On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:54:06 -0700, RHF wrote:
- - Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes
- - She should Thank the People for coming to see Her
- - "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah"
- - -smile-&-wink-
- -  .

- It's her show.

Oprah Winfrey has a Duty and Responsibility to her Viewers*
* The All American Women's TV Audience -or- Are Only Liberal
Democrat Women ALLOWED to Watch 'The Oprah' ?

- Sarah Palin is a pathological liar and a radical religious zealot.

Dave such Verbal Venom - Watch Out You Might Bite Yourself and Die.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venom_(poison)
- - - Dave Preach That Hate !

Honestly Dave -example- Change a few words
and now how does it sound . . .
Oprah Winfrey is a Pathological Liar and a Radical Feminist Zealot.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feminist

- She wants to reverse the progress women have made

So Only Your "Opinion" is Right and all opposing 'ideas'
must be Silenced.
DAVE YOU ARE THEREFORE SAYING NO TO :
* Freedom of Speech & Writing & Ideas {Freedom of Thought}
* Freedom of the Press : Newspapers & Radio & TV & Internet
All Basic Human Rights . . . that you claim to Champion.

- and Oprah is correct in denying her the spotlight.

Dave you wrote about the 'evil' of Sarah Palin attempting
to Censor one Public Library in a small town of 9,000.

Oprah Winfrey is 'good' for attempting to Censor BAN
Sarah Palin from One Hour of TV Nation-Wide to an
Audience of 25M Viewers seen in over 100 Counties
World-Wide. [ Classic Liberal Thinking :<]

Billy Burpelson

Sep 8, 2008, 8:44:34 PM9/8/08

saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

> .Heroin put Kennedy on the path to environmental activism. "According
> to Kennedy's own accounts," wrote one critic,
> http://www.activistcash.com/organization_overview.cfm/oid/25
> "he was also a secret heroin addict, disguising himself and visiting
> Harlem to buy illegal drugs by night. That double life caught up with
> him in 1984 when he was arrested and charged with heroin possession.'
>
> Yep, just like a "normal" person. Normal for Neo-Communist Liberal
> Fascists from Calipornia.

Well, yeah...

Possibly very similar to a certain prez with the initials GWB who was
(is?) according to his own account, a self-admitted alcoholic and coke
head. Does that make him a "Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist from
Calipornia" too? ;-)

RHF

Sep 8, 2008, 9:45:32 PM9/8/08
On Sep 8, 5:44 pm, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

- Possibly very similar to a certain prez with the initials GWB
- who was (is?) according to his own account, a self-admitted
- alcoholic and coke head.

BB promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media
Distortion of The Facts and The Truth about George "W"
Bush.

Some have questionably 'alleged' the "coke-head" statement.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_substance_abuse_controversy
=BUT= To the best of my knowledge there is NO single
statement by George "W" Bush admitting that he used
'coke' or claimed to be a 'coke-head'.
Lies and Rumors Ain't Facts : He said that they said . . .
-and- I heard that they heard . . . =fabrications=

BB - FACTUAL REALITY [ DA TRUTH ]
Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted
to Using Illegal Drugs
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/24/news/dems.php
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/02/AR2007010201359.html

Video Proof of Barack Hussein Obama II
Publically Admitted to Using Drugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXIW5MBvjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPSewLuk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgTbLeSuee4

In Barack Hussein Obama II -first book-
"Dreams From My Father" (1995), written before he
entered politics, BHO wrote that he had used Marijuana
and Cocaine ("maybe a little Blow"). He said he had not
tried Heroin because he did not like the Pusher who was
trying to sell it to him.

- Does that make him a "Neo-Communist Liberal Fascist
- from Calipornia" too?   ;-)

BB - OK so in your world of Democrat Lies and Liberal
Media Distortions George "W" Bush was the Governor
of the State of California ? - - - Dang the Good People
of Texas will really be Shocked to Hear that one.

bb - keep creating and rewriting history ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 8, 2008, 10:01:40 PM9/8/08
B HO!
cuhulin

dxAce

Sep 9, 2008, 4:25:49 AM9/9/08

Dave wrote:

> On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 15:54:06 -0700, RHF wrote:
>
> Note - Oprah last
> > year blocked an appearance by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it
> > would 'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.
> >
> > Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes She should Thank the
> > People for coming to see Her "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah"
> > -smile-&-wink-
> > .
>
> It's her show.

Yes it is. But, like her jaw flapping friend, Jesse Jackson, who has used the
boycott method (even to obtain extortion), it seems like a good idea.

Oprah is obviously in the tank for Marx II.

taxi

Sep 9, 2008, 7:46:14 AM9/9/08
On Sep 8, 6:54 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> Most Loved Politician and Oprah Winfrey Rejects Her
> because Sarah Palin is the Wrong Kind of Women.
> {a Republican}
>
> Is Oprah Winfrey Biased ? - Oprah Won't Interview
> Sarah Palin on The Oprah Winfrey Showhttp://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=5736716&page=1

> Some Say Oprah Winfrey is a "Traitor"
> for Endorsing Obama and NOT A WOMEN {Clinton}http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=4167650&page=1
>
> Oprah Winfrey Balking at Having Sarah Palin
> on The Oprah Winfrey Showhttp://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,417523,00.html

> Note - Oprah last year blocked an appearance by
> Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas it would
> 'appear' that he is not the 'right' kind of people too.
>
> Every Public Appearance that Sarah Palin makes
> She should Thank the People for coming to see Her
> "Cause You Won't See Me On Oprah" -smile-&-wink-

The last time she had Obama on was the fall of 2006 (BEFORE he was a
candidate). I respect Oprah's right to make her own decision.

dxAce

Sep 9, 2008, 7:51:14 AM9/9/08

taxi wrote:

Then you should also respect the people's right to make a decision to boycott her program and her sponsers.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 9, 2008, 10:42:32 AM9/9/08
Oprah Winfrey's given name was Orpah.She is originally from my home
State of Mississippi.Kosciusko, somewhere around there, I think.I wonder
if Orpah (Oprah) ever saw that old Italian Riccoco style abandoned house
not far out of Kosciusko? An Uncle of mine (long since decesed) used to
own a farm near Kosciusko.I have seen that old Italian Riccoco style
abandoned house near Kosciusko quite a few times before back in the
1950s.

On the web, Kosciusko Mississippi
cuhulin

m II

Sep 9, 2008, 11:04:23 AM9/9/08
dxAce wrote:

> Then you should also respect the people's right
> to make a decision to boycott her program and her sponsers.

Main entry: sponsor
Pronunciation:
\ˈspän(t)-sər\
Function:
noun
Etymology:
Late Latin, from Latin, guarantor, surety, from spondēre to promise
— more at spouse
Date:
1651

1: one who presents a candidate for baptism or confirmation and
undertakes responsibility for the person's religious education or
spiritual welfare2: one who assumes responsibility for some other person
or thing3: a person or an organization that pays for or plans and
carries out a project or activity; especially : one that pays the cost
of a radio or television program usually in return for advertising time
during its course

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/sponsor

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 9, 2008, 10:58:29 AM9/9/08
www.roadsideamerica.com/tip/2682

Heh, being as how Orpah is a billionaire and she and I are
Mississippians,,,, I wonder if I could sweet talk her into giving me a
million dollars? Heck, a new free Pontiac car would be good enough for
me, if she would pay the taxes and the insurance and license plate fees.

I don't watch any of them disgusting talk shows on tv.
cuhulin

m II

Sep 9, 2008, 11:25:46 AM9/9/08

You fuckin' Liberal asswipes are always ready to give somebodys else's
goodies away...
=================
And, hopefully, my dumbass cousin in Mill Valley will leave me her
Corvette.

dxAce

__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /
/ /\ \ /'Think Tanks Cleaned Cheap'/ /\ \/ /
/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/ \/_/

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

jf...@my-deja.com

Sep 9, 2008, 12:57:34 PM9/9/08
On Sep 8, 4:10 pm, Dave <j...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> It's her show.
Accoridng to one of the talking heads, Oprah has been consistent. She
has not had any declared candidate on her show. She did have Obana on
her show before he started running. None of the other talking heads
contradicted this assertion.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 9, 2008, 12:06:50 PM9/9/08
I really want Orpah to give a brand new 2009 big long body Dodge utility
van instead of a new Pontiac car.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 9, 2008, 1:13:13 PM9/9/08
On the web, 2009 Dodge Vans

I want one that is factory painted a gold color.
cuhulin

bpnjensen

Sep 9, 2008, 5:10:28 PM9/9/08
On Sep 8, 5:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Oprah Winfrey has a Duty and Responsibility to her Viewers*
> * The All American Women's TV Audience -or- Are Only Liberal
> Democrat Women ALLOWED to Watch 'The Oprah' ?

No she doesn't. She can have on or not anybody she likes, just like
any other talk show. If a conservative talk show guy/gal just wants
McCain and Palin on, that's his/her business.

Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from? Is that hers?

Anybody can watch or avoid her show. I don't think her program
amounts to a hill of beans in this election, frankly, so who cares?
This amounts to the same level of effectiveness as those misguided
nuts sitting in trees on the UC-Berkeley campus.

Bruce Jensen

D Peter Maus

Sep 9, 2008, 8:10:47 PM9/9/08
bpnjensen wrote:
> On Sep 8, 5:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
>> Oprah Winfrey has a Duty and Responsibility to her Viewers*
>> * The All American Women's TV Audience -or- Are Only Liberal
>> Democrat Women ALLOWED to Watch 'The Oprah' ?
>
> No she doesn't. She can have on or not anybody she likes, just like
> any other talk show. If a conservative talk show guy/gal just wants
> McCain and Palin on, that's his/her business.

Actually, yes, she does. Oprah has declared her program, for the
purposes of McCain-Feingold, a NEWS program. In that case, yes, she
DOES have a duty and responsibility.

> Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from? Is that hers?

Yes, actually it is.

> Anybody can watch or avoid her show. I don't think her program
> amounts to a hill of beans in this election, frankly, so who cares?
> This amounts to the same level of effectiveness as those misguided
> nuts sitting in trees on the UC-Berkeley campus.

She does have considerable influence. Whether or not she can
swing an election among female voters is a legitimate question. But
clearly she thinks she can, or she would not have defined her
program as 'news.'

Then, again, media believes itself to be the Fourth Branch. Which
isn't anything new. History points overwhelmingly to Robert
McCormick being responsible for the election of Abraham Lincoln.

> Bruce Jensen

RHF

Sep 10, 2008, 3:36:34 PM9/10/08
On Sep 9, 5:10 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:

-snip-

- - Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from?  Is that hers?

- Yes, actually it is.

- She does have considerable influence. Whether or not
- she can swing an election among female voters is a
- legitimate question. But clearly she thinks she can,
- or she would not have defined her program as 'news.'
-
- Then, again, media believes itself to be the Fourth Branch.
- Which isn't anything new. History points overwhelmingly
- to Robert McCormick being responsible for the election
- of Abraham Lincoln.

Bad News for Oprah . . . White Women Voters are moving
from Obama-Biden to McCain-Palin by a 20 Point Shift.
http://abcnews.go.com/PollingUnit/Politics/story?id=5751238&page=1

The Oprah Winfrey Show still says NO to Sarah Palin
while White Women Voters Say - yes, Yes. YES We Can !

* Sarah Palin and White, Married Women which is the
majority of Oprah Winfrey's TV Viewers
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/erbe/2008/09/10/sarah-palin-and-white-married-women.html

* Did Sarah Palin give John "Smiley" McCain
a Big Boost with Women Voters ? - YEAH !
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080910.CAMPAIGNWOMEN10/TPStory/International

* Women Voters Flocking to John "Smiley" McCain
the Sarah Palin VP Factor is Real
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-voters-flock-to-mccain-despite-new-palin-disclosures-924513.html

* Poll shows big shift to McCain among white women
http://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN097920080909

* Barack Obama and the White Women Vote
- Democrats Just Don't Win That Group any more . .
http://www.usnews.com/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2008/09/09/barack-obama-and-the-white-women-vote--democrats-just-dont-win-that-group.html

* Sarah Palin, White Women Voters & The Phenomenon of Identity
Politics
Identity Politics Bites the Democrats in the Ass's Ass
http://boatangdemetriou.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/sarah-palin-white-women-voters-the-phenomenon-of-identity-politics/
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 10, 2008, 4:26:20 PM9/10/08
I want to marry Sarah Palin for the weekends.
cuhulin

RHF

Sep 10, 2008, 7:56:43 PM9/10/08
On Sep 10, 12:36 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 9, 5:10 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>
> -snip-
>
> - - Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from?  Is that hers?
>
> - Yes, actually it is.
>
> - She does have considerable influence. Whether or not
> - she can swing an election among female voters is a
> - legitimate question. But clearly she thinks she can,
> - or she would not have defined her program as 'news.'
> -
> - Then, again, media believes itself to be the Fourth Branch.
> - Which isn't anything new. History points overwhelmingly
> - to Robert McCormick being responsible for the election
> - of Abraham Lincoln.
>
> Bad News for Oprah . . . White Women Voters are moving
> from Obama-Biden to McCain-Palin by a 20 Point Shift.http://abcnews.go.com/PollingUnit/Politics/story?id=5751238&page=1

> The Oprah Winfrey Show still says NO to Sarah Palin
> while White Women Voters Say - yes, Yes. YES We Can !
>
> * Sarah Palin and White, Married Women which is the
> majority of Oprah Winfrey's TV Viewershttp://www.usnews.com/blogs/erbe/2008/09/10/sarah-palin-and-white-mar...

> * Did Sarah Palin give John "Smiley" McCain
> a Big Boost with Women Voters ? - YEAH !http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/story/LAC.20080910.CAMPAIGNWOM...

> * Women Voters Flocking to John "Smiley" McCain
> the Sarah Palin VP Factor is Realhttp://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/women-voters-flock-t...
>
> * Poll shows big shift to McCain among white womenhttp://www.reuters.com/article/topNews/idUSN097920080909

> * Barack Obama and the White Women Vote
> - Democrats Just Don't Win That Group any more . .http://www.usnews.com/blogs/robert-schlesinger/2008/09/09/barack-obam...

> * Sarah Palin, White Women Voters & The Phenomenon of Identity
> Politics
> Identity Politics Bites the Democrats in the Ass's Asshttp://boatangdemetriou.wordpress.com/2008/09/10/sarah-palin-white-wo...
>  .

(OT) : The Dumping of Joe Biden from the Ticket : Obama/Clinton Now !
.
Hillary Clinton is More Qualified to be Vice President
of the United States - Joe Biden - 10 Sept 2008
http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/10/politics/fromtheroad/entry4437794.shtml
Message : Toss Uncle Joe {Biden} From The Train {Campaign}

Joe Biden is being 'told' to Bow-Out so that Hillary
can 'replace' Him as VP on the Ticket.
* Should Obama Dump Biden Now ? ! ?
http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/14276
* Dump Biden
http://wordpress.com/tag/dump-biden/
* Will Obama Dump Biden Off the Ticket?
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_090408/content/01125112.guest.html
* "Dump Biden" Movement Set To Take Off
http://novatownhall.com/2008/09/04/dump-biden-death-watch-commences/

Bet Your Will Be Seeing Her VPness Hillary Clinton
The Oprah Winfrey Show ASAP !

Joe Biden : Hillary May Have Been Better VP Pick
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/10/biden-on-hillary-may-have-been-better-vp-pick/

NOTE - This is the same Joe Biden who said publically :
"Barack Obama Is Not Ready To Be President."
http://theamericansentinel.com/2008/08/23/obama-biden-ticket-obama-not-ready-just-ask-his-vp/

John Barnard

Sep 10, 2008, 8:21:52 PM9/10/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> I want to marry Sarah Palin for the weekends.
> cuhulin

You do know that she only likes people with some British blood in their
veins.

JB

Telamon

Sep 10, 2008, 10:42:50 PM9/10/08
In article <16088-48C...@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> I want to marry Sarah Palin for the weekends.
> cuhulin

I hear she has a very long honey to do list so you might want to
reconsider.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Sep 11, 2008, 12:07:35 AM9/11/08
> of the United States - Joe Biden - 10 Sept 2008http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/10/politics/fromtheroad/entry443...

> Message : Toss Uncle Joe {Biden} From The Train {Campaign}
>
> Joe Biden is being 'told' to Bow-Out so that Hillary
> can 'replace' Him as VP on the Ticket.
> * Should Obama Dump Biden Now ? ! ?http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/14276
> * Dump Bidenhttp://wordpress.com/tag/dump-biden/
> * Will Obama Dump Biden Off the Ticket?http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_090408/content/01125112.g...
> * "Dump Biden" Movement Set To Take Offhttp://novatownhall.com/2008/09/04/dump-biden-death-watch-commences/

> Bet Your Will Be Seeing Her VPness Hillary Clinton
> The Oprah Winfrey Show ASAP !
>
> Joe Biden : Hillary May Have Been Better VP Pickhttp://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/10/biden-on-hillary-may-have-...

> NOTE - This is the same Joe Biden who said publically :
> "Barack Obama Is Not Ready To Be President."http://theamericansentinel.com/2008/08/23/obama-biden-ticket-obama-no...- Hide quoted text -

The Daily KOS -reports- Obama to Dump Biden for Hillary
http://openthread.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/10/22424/2466/554/594401
.

bpnjensen

Sep 11, 2008, 1:49:05 AM9/11/08
On Sep 9, 5:10 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> bpnjensen wrote:
> > On Sep 8, 5:43 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> >> Oprah Winfrey has a Duty and Responsibility to her Viewers*
> >> * The All American Women's TV Audience -or- Are Only Liberal
> >> Democrat Women ALLOWED to Watch 'The Oprah' ?
>
> > No she doesn't.  She can have on or not anybody she likes, just like
> > any other talk show.  If a  conservative talk show guy/gal just wants
> > McCain and Palin on, that's his/her business.
>
>    Actually, yes, she does. Oprah has declared her program, for the
> purposes of McCain-Feingold, a NEWS program. In that case, yes, she
> DOES have a duty and responsibility.

I understand why she would do this, but I am very unclear why
declaring herself a NEWS program gives her a duty or responsibility to
her viewers, to give equal time to all opposing viewpoints. There are
plenty of news programs on both sides that are as lopsided as a one-
legged horse. For that matter, there are lots of non-news programs
that do likewise, and I doubt they are in violation of McCain-Feingold
any less than she might be (emphasis on word "might" - the lawsuits
aren't settled yet).

> > Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from?  Is that hers?
>    Yes, actually it is.

Does she say this on her broadcast? If so, that's just silly. I have
no intention of watching her to find out, in any case.

> > Anybody can watch or avoid her show.  I don't think her program
> > amounts to a hill of beans in this election, frankly, so who cares?
> > This amounts to the same level of effectiveness as those misguided
> > nuts sitting in trees on the UC-Berkeley campus.
>
>    She does have considerable influence. Whether or not she can
> swing an election among female voters is a legitimate question. But
> clearly she thinks she can, or she would not have defined her
> program as 'news.'

Whether she thinks she can or not is beside the point. I do not
believe she has a significant amount of influence. She is one voice,
albeit a loud one, out of hundreds, all of whom clamor for whatever
they want you to hear.

>    Then, again, media believes itself to be the Fourth Branch. Which
> isn't anything new. History points overwhelmingly to Robert
> McCormick being responsible for the election of Abraham Lincoln.

You must be referring to Joseph Medill, the predecessor to McCormick
in Chicago - Mr. McCormick the elder was far to young to have much
effect on Mr. Lincoln's election (he was not yet 12 years old at the
first one), and his son Robert was born after Lincoln had been gone 15
years.

Bruce Jensen

D Peter Maus

Sep 11, 2008, 2:26:06 AM9/11/08
bpnjensen wrote:
> On Sep 9, 5:10 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>> bpnjensen wrote:
>>> No she doesn't. She can have on or not anybody she likes, just like
>>> any other talk show. If a conservative talk show guy/gal just wants
>>> McCain and Palin on, that's his/her business.
>> Actually, yes, she does. Oprah has declared her program, for the
>> purposes of McCain-Feingold, a NEWS program. In that case, yes, she
>> DOES have a duty and responsibility.
>
> I understand why she would do this, but I am very unclear why
> declaring herself a NEWS program gives her a duty or responsibility to
> her viewers, to give equal time to all opposing viewpoints. There are
> plenty of news programs on both sides that are as lopsided as a one-
> legged horse. For that matter, there are lots of non-news programs
> that do likewise, and I doubt they are in violation of McCain-Feingold
> any less than she might be (emphasis on word "might" - the lawsuits
> aren't settled yet).

Oprah has made a great issue out of raising her show above the
other chat shows that pander to the more or less prurient interests
of the public. Springer, Maury, to a lesser extent Montel...and the
balance of the banal. Only Oprah has declared herself and her show
to be about the higher plain...a higher standard...and she's someone
who's gone out of her way, over the years, to bash so called news
that has been unfair, unbalanced, or lopsided. Only Oprah has
declared herself to be the arbiter of what is mete, right, and
salutary, and that we should at all times and in all places give
thanks for her bountiful grace.

And then came Obama. Now, in previous campaigns, she's had on
candidates. Both sides. With Obama's declaration for the
Presidency, she's now taken the position that she's not going to use
her program as a platform for any candidate, conveniently pointing
out that Obama was interviewed, more than once, before he officially
declared. And yet, she's endorsed him. On her show, in fact. She
hosted the soiree for him and his campaign, at her home. She's
stumped for him.

But declaring that her show will not under any circumstances
interview Sarah Palin because her program will not be used as a
political venue is disengenuous in the extreme.

Oprah IS the show. Wherever. Whenever. And she's clearly decided
to endorse Obama, eschew Palin, while declaring her show's
neutrality, after offering it to anyone with a candidacy. Nonsense.

>>> Where did you get this "All-American" slogan from? Is that hers?
>> Yes, actually it is.
>
> Does she say this on her broadcast? If so, that's just silly. I have
> no intention of watching her to find out, in any case.

She has said it numerous times, yes.

>>> Anybody can watch or avoid her show. I don't think her program
>>> amounts to a hill of beans in this election, frankly, so who cares?
>>> This amounts to the same level of effectiveness as those misguided
>>> nuts sitting in trees on the UC-Berkeley campus.
>> She does have considerable influence. Whether or not she can
>> swing an election among female voters is a legitimate question. But
>> clearly she thinks she can, or she would not have defined her
>> program as 'news.'
>
> Whether she thinks she can or not is beside the point. I do not
> believe she has a significant amount of influence. She is one voice,
> albeit a loud one, out of hundreds, all of whom clamor for whatever
> they want you to hear.
>
>> Then, again, media believes itself to be the Fourth Branch. Which
>> isn't anything new. History points overwhelmingly to Robert
>> McCormick being responsible for the election of Abraham Lincoln.
>
> You must be referring to Joseph Medill, the predecessor to McCormick
> in Chicago - Mr. McCormick the elder was far to young to have much
> effect on Mr. Lincoln's election (he was not yet 12 years old at the
> first one), and his son Robert was born after Lincoln had been gone 15
> years.

Crossed wires, here...yes, you are correct.

Been writing too many things at once, here. :)

taxi

Sep 11, 2008, 6:14:27 AM9/11/08

Is that why she recently interviewed a pregnant man? Is that why she
gives a way free cars to screaming fans? Oprah's an entertainer, not
a journalist.

a higher standard...and she's someone
> who's gone out of her way, over the years, to bash so called news
> that has been unfair, unbalanced, or lopsided. Only Oprah has
> declared herself to be the arbiter of what is mete, right, and
> salutary, and that we should at all times and in all places give
> thanks for her bountiful grace.
>
>    And then came Obama. Now, in previous campaigns, she's had on
> candidates. Both sides.

She had none of the candidates on in 2004. This year is no different.

 With Obama's declaration for the
> Presidency, she's now taken the position that she's not going to use
> her program as a platform for any candidate, conveniently pointing
> out that Obama was interviewed, more than once, before he officially
> declared. And yet, she's endorsed him. On her show, in fact.

She can endorse anyone she wants anywhere she wants anytime she
wants. The key point is she did not give him air time on her show
while he was running, thus she has no obligation to give Palin air
time.

She
> hosted the soiree for him and his campaign, at her home. She's
> stumped for him.

Not on her show she didn't. He hasn't appeared on her show in nearly
two years.

>    But declaring that her show will not under any circumstances
> interview Sarah Palin because her program will not be used as a
> political venue is disengenuous in the extreme.

Except she didn't say that which makes you disinengenuos in the
extreme. What she said was that she wouldn't use her show to host ANY
of the candidates since she's obviously supporting Obama. In fact I
give her high marks for being so upfront about her bias.

>    Oprah IS the show. Wherever. Whenever. And she's clearly decided
> to endorse Obama, eschew Palin, while declaring her show's
> neutrality, after offering it to anyone with a candidacy. Nonsense.

Idiotic point. Oprah is NOT her show. Oprah is an American citizen
with the same right to support a candidate as any other U.S. citizen.
Yes Oprah may attract attention everywhere she goes, but by that
standard Laura Bush is a show. Should Laura Bush be forced to sit
down with Obama because her endorsement for McCain attracted volumes
of attention?

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 11, 2008, 7:50:30 AM9/11/08
I don't have anything against Orpah.It is her show.
cuhulin

bpnjensen

Sep 11, 2008, 12:00:16 PM9/11/08
On Sep 10, 11:26 pm, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> bpnjensen wrote:

> > I understand why she would do this, but I am very unclear why
> > declaring herself a NEWS program gives her a duty or responsibility to
> > her viewers, to give equal time to all opposing viewpoints.  There are
> > plenty of news programs on both sides that are as lopsided as a one-
> > legged horse.  For that matter, there are lots of non-news programs
> > that do likewise, and I doubt they are in violation of McCain-Feingold
> > any less than she might be (emphasis on word "might" - the lawsuits
> > aren't settled yet).
>
>    Oprah has made a great issue out of raising her show above the
> other chat shows that pander to the more or less prurient interests
> of the public. Springer, Maury, to a lesser extent Montel...and the
> balance of the banal. Only Oprah has declared herself and her show
> to be about the higher plain...a higher standard...and she's someone
> who's gone out of her way, over the years, to bash so called news
> that has been unfair, unbalanced, or lopsided. Only Oprah has
> declared herself to be the arbiter of what is mete, right, and
> salutary, and that we should at all times and in all places give
> thanks for her bountiful grace.

Now, wait a second - that didn't answer my question. You answered a
different question entirely. I still do not understand why, as a NEWS
program, she is obligated to be any more responsible for presenting a
point of view that opposes hers than, say, a Bill O'Reilly or a Sean
Hannity, which are in fact narrowly-focused talk shows masquerading as
news programs, and who ALSO claim to be "fair and balanced" or
something like it. There is nothing unique about her programming or
her claims among other so-called "news shows" except for her POV.
There is also nothing about her programming, ethically or (unless I am
missing something which is possible) legally, that obligates her to
say anything or feature somebody she doesn't want to.

>    And then came Obama. Now, in previous campaigns, she's had on
> candidates. Both sides.  With Obama's declaration for the
> Presidency, she's now taken the position that she's not going to use
> her program as a platform for any candidate, conveniently pointing
> out that Obama was interviewed, more than once, before he officially
> declared. And yet, she's endorsed him. On her show, in fact. She
> hosted the soiree for him and his campaign, at her home. She's
> stumped for him.

So what? Obama's her guy, liberal Democrat is her POV, and she has a
right as an American to freely declare this fact. The fact that
O'Reilly interviews Obama (which was a decent interview, I think, as
far as it went) obligates her to do the same for Palin or McCain or
anybody else.

>    But declaring that her show will not under any circumstances
> interview Sarah Palin because her program will not be used as a
> political venue is disengenuous in the extreme.

Big deal. Disingenuous is also her right. It is also disingenuous for
Fox to claim that it is fair and balanced. Everybody knows it, and at
this point in time very few people care that they claim it.
Disingenuous is part of the pop "news" culture and we should all get
used to it. Focus on the candidates and their policy stances, and
forget the pap.

>    Oprah IS the show. Wherever. Whenever. And she's clearly decided
> to endorse Obama, eschew Palin, while declaring her show's
> neutrality, after offering it to anyone with a candidacy. Nonsense.

So she changes her mind. That is ALSO her prerogative. Don't like
it? Don't watch her.

Basically, I think that the concept that she has some "obligation" or
"responsibility" to bring Sarah Palin as a guest to her viewers is
your opinion and perhaps that of others here. So be it. It is not a
fact nor is it a legal requitement, as far as I can tell. Personally,
I think she should have Palin on - the more exposure Palin has, the
more informed viewers can be about her, which is always a good thing
no matter who the candidate is...but that is an opinion of a voter who
wants the full unvarnished truth about every candidate. Frankly, I
don't think a person who depends solely on Oprah or Montel or O'Reilly
or Hannity for all of their information is going to get it, no matter
who they have on their programs.

And frankly, if Palin wants to get her message out, she will clearly
have more than enough hosts willing to accommodate her. Oprah can sit
on the sidelines and count her losses.

Bruce Jensen

bpnjensen

Sep 11, 2008, 12:01:41 PM9/11/08

All Hail Groucho and Harpo and Chico (and sometimes Zeppo)!

RHF

Sep 11, 2008, 8:22:03 PM9/11/08
>    Been writing too many things at once, here. :)- Hide quoted text -

The Two Faces of "The Oprah" : African-American -versus- Feminist-
Women

By supporting Barack Hussein Obama II "The-Oprah" has
taken the position that she is an African-American FIRST.
http://www.openentrance.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/barack-obama-061707.jpg

By NOT supporting Hillary 'Rotten' Clinton "The-Oprah" has
taken the position that she is a Feminist-Women SECOND.
http://vivirlatino.com/i/2008/05/HillaryClinton.jpg

By BANNING Sarah Palin from The Oprah Winfrey Show
"The-Oprah" has clearly taken the position that she is totally
ANTI-Traditional-Family-Values-Women PERIOD.
http://tizona.files.wordpress.com/2008/02/sarah_palin_02.jpg
.

RHF

Sep 12, 2008, 8:46:52 AM9/12/08
On Sep 10, 9:07 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> > of the United States - JoeBiden- 10 Sept 2008http://www.cbsnews.com/blogs/2008/09/10/politics/fromtheroad/entry443...

> > Message : Toss Uncle Joe {Biden} From The Train {Campaign}
>
> > JoeBidenis being 'told' to Bow-Out so that Hillary

> > can 'replace' Him as VP on the Ticket.
> > * Should ObamaDumpBidenNow ? ! ?http://primebuzz.kcstar.com/?q=node/14276
> > *DumpBidenhttp://wordpress.com/tag/dump-biden/
> > * Will ObamaDumpBidenOff the Ticket?http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_090408/content/01125112.g...
> > * "DumpBiden" Movement Set To Take Offhttp://novatownhall.com/2008/09/04/dump-biden-death-watch-commences/

> > Bet Your Will Be Seeing Her VPness Hillary Clinton
> > The Oprah Winfrey Show ASAP !
>
> > JoeBiden: Hillary May Have Been Better VP Pickhttp://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/10/biden-on-hillary-may-have-...
>
> > NOTE - This is the same JoeBidenwho said publically :

Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hillary Clinton is More Qualified"
Comment Hurts His Running Mate Barack Hussein
Obama and Helps Republican VP Sarah Palin
http://voices.kansascity.com/node/2041

Obama Meets with Former President Clinton
http://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/11/obama-meets-with-former-president-clinton/

sure kind of looks like 'dump biden' continues ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 12, 2008, 7:42:30 PM9/12/08
> > > "Barack Obama Is Not Ready To Be President."http://theamericansentinel.com/2008/08/23/obama-biden-ticket-obama-no...quoted text -

> > The Daily KOS -reports- Obama toDumpBidenfor Hillaryhttp://openthread.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/10/22424/2466/554/594401

> Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hillary Clinton is More Qualified"
> Comment Hurts His Running Mate Barack Hussein
> Obama and Helps Republican VP Sarah Palinhttp://voices.kansascity.com/node/2041
>
> Obama Meets with Former President Clintonhttp://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/11/obama-meets-with-former-pr...

> sure kind of looks like 'dump biden' continues ~ RHF
>  .

Save Obama : Dump Biden : Add Hiilary "She's A Lady"
http://www.montereyherald.com/opinion/ci_10445175
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmyTZEqlo8

Will Obama Dump Biden for Hillary ?
http://www.theyoungturks.com/story/2008/9/9/02046/85790/Diary/Will-Obama-dump-Biden-for-Hillary-

The "Dump-Biden-for-Hillary" Movement still moving . . .
http://archive.patriotpost.us/pub/08-37_Digest/page-2.php
This Week’s ‘Braying Jenny’ Award

Obama Dumps Biden
http://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977443210

RUMOR - Governor Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas
to meet {Secretly} with Barack Husein Obama II
this weekend developing . . .

sure kind of looks like the spirit of 'dump biden' continues ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 13, 2008, 11:04:06 PM9/13/08

> > > The Daily KOS -reports- Obama toDumpBidenfor Hillaryhttp://openthread.dailykos.com/storyonly/2008/9/10/22424/2466/554/594401

> > Joe Biden's Bizarre "Hillary Clinton is More Qualified"
> > Comment Hurts His Running Mate Barack Hussein
> > Obama and Helps Republican VP Sarah Palinhttp://voices.kansascity.com/node/2041
>
> > Obama Meets with Former President Clintonhttp://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/11/obama-meets-with-former-pr...
>
> > sure kind of looks like 'dump biden' continues ~ RHF
> >  .
>
> Save Obama : Dump Biden : Add Hiilary "She's A Lady"http://www.montereyherald.com/opinion/ci_10445175http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvmyTZEqlo8
>
> Will Obama Dump Biden for Hillary ?http://www.theyoungturks.com/story/2008/9/9/02046/85790/Diary/Will-Ob...
>
> The "Dump-Biden-for-Hillary" Movement still moving . . .http://archive.patriotpost.us/pub/08-37_Digest/page-2.php

> This Week’s ‘Braying Jenny’ Award
>
> Obama Dumps Bidenhttp://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977443210

> RUMOR - Governor Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas
> to meet {Secretly} with Barack Husein Obama II
> this weekend developing . . .
>
> sure kind of looks like the spirit of 'dump biden' continues ~ RHF

(OT) : Fears Grow That Obama/Biden Can't Win - The Sarah Palin
Factor :
White Working Class Democrats Are Changing Votes to McCain/Palin
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbM0of6pz0
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/01/barackobama.uselections2008
* Palin -says- Change Is Good

Barack Hussein Obama II Can't Win Against Sarah Palin
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108935141721343.html?mod=googlenews_wsj
* Barack Hussein Obama II went to a Schools and Elitist
East Coast Colleges; plus never held a Blue Collar Job.
* Sarah Palin went to Public Schools and Worked Her Way
Through College; plus has been a Working Mother.

Panic Sets In For Barack Hussein Obama :
Democrats Take a Second Look and Worry . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxJxBOseCA0
http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/shared-blogs/ajc/thinkingright/entries/2008/09/12/panic_sets_in_for_obama_democr.html

How Obama Can Still Win : Dump Biden 'appoint' Hillary VP
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2W5ML1PCA8&NR=1
http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/davidhorsey/archives/148422.asp?source=mypi

The Whispering Continues {Bill & Hillary}
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QDp7TQJIG4
http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/03/854159.aspx
'Barack Hussein Obama CAN'T WIN !
http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/candidate-clint.html

blue collar working people and mothers 'identify'
with sarah palin -while- obama is 'that guy' ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFntvMvrI48
.

RHF

Sep 16, 2008, 8:44:21 PM9/16/08

> > > JoeBiden'sBizarre "Hillary Clinton is More Qualified"

> > > Comment Hurts His Running Mate Barack Hussein
> > > Obama and Helps Republican VP Sarah Palinhttp://voices.kansascity.com/node/2041
>
> > > Obama Meets with Former President Clintonhttp://embeds.blogs.foxnews.com/2008/09/11/obama-meets-with-former-pr...
>
> > > sure kind of looks like 'dumpbiden' continues ~ RHF
> > >  .
>
> > Save Obama :DumpBiden: Add Hiilary "She's A Lady"http://www.montereyherald.com/opinion/ci_10445175http://www.youtube.c...
>
> > Will ObamaDumpBidenfor Hillary ?http://www.theyoungturks.com/story/2008/9/9/02046/85790/Diary/Will-Ob...

> > The "Dump-Biden-for-Hillary" Movement still moving . . .http://archive.patriotpost.us/pub/08-37_Digest/page-2.php
> > This Week’s ‘Braying Jenny’ Award
>
> > Obama DumpsBidenhttp://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977443210

> > RUMOR - Governor Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas
> > to meet {Secretly} with Barack Husein Obama II
> > this weekend developing . . .
>
> > sure kind of looks like the spirit of 'dumpbiden' continues ~ RHF

> (OT) : Fears Grow That Obama/BidenCan't Win - The Sarah Palin
> Factor :
> White Working Class Democrats Are Changing Votes to McCain/Palinhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbM0of6pz0http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/2024282/postshttp://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2008/jun/01/barackobama.uselections2008

> * Palin -says- Change Is Good
>
> Barack Hussein Obama II Can't Win Against Sarah Palinhttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108935141721343.html?mod=googlenew...

> * Barack Hussein Obama II went to a Schools and Elitist
> East Coast Colleges; plus never held a Blue Collar Job.
> * Sarah Palin went to Public Schools and Worked Her Way
> Through College; plus has been a Working Mother.
>
> Panic Sets In For Barack Hussein Obama :
> Democrats Take a Second Look and Worry . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxJxBOseCA0http://www.ajc.com/opinion/content/shared-blogs/ajc/thinkingright/ent...
>
> How Obama Can Still Win :DumpBiden'appoint' Hillary VPhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2W5ML1PCA8&NR=1http://blog.seattlepi.nwsource.com/davidhorsey/archives/148422.asp?so...
>
> The Whispering Continues {Bill & Hillary}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QDp7TQJIG4http://firstread.msnbc.msn.com/archive/2008/04/03/854159.aspx
> 'Barack Hussein Obama CAN'T WIN !http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/candidate-clint.html

> blue collar working people and mothers 'identify'
> with sarah palin -while- obama is 'that guy' ~ RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFntvMvrI48

.
Obama to Dump Biden ? - Guarino - 9/12/08
http://guarino.typepad.com/guarino/2008/09/obama-to-dump-biden.html
.
'Time to Dump Biden,' Replace with Hillary
http://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/15/desperate-huffpo-blogger-its-time-dump-biden-replace-him-sen-hillary-c
.
Will Obama Dump Biden as VP ?
http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/bigprune/2008/sep/14/will-obama-dump-biden-as-vp/
.
Barack Hussein Obama II to Replace Joe Biden
with Hillary Clinton - - - Republicans Rejoice !
http://townhall.com/blog/g/1f6b955c-52bf-4f96-85c2-cedc92a18b08
.
Once Again . . . Obama is weighing "The Hillary Factor"
http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2008/09/15/the-hillary-factor/
The Liberal Marriage Made in Hell !
.

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 16, 2008, 10:53:42 PM9/16/08

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 5:39:34 AM9/17/08
On Sep 16, 7:53 pm, saltyfis...@gmail.com wrote:

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5tVxi6iCXM

tO tHE fAKE pHONY sALTY fISH sAUSE,

Dishonestly Using someone elses Screen ID is just
another example of Democrat Dirty Tricks and Nasty
Obama Campaign Tactics all the while neglecting the
Facts Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.

* Democrat Dirty Tricks : Personal Smears

* Nasty Obama Campaign Tactics : Attacks On Their Families

get real and manufacture your own lies
under your own name ~ RHF
.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 17, 2008, 11:18:15 AM9/17/08
RHF wrote:

> Dishonestly Using someone elses Screen ID is just
> another example of Democrat Dirty Tricks and Nasty
> Obama Campaign Tactics all the while neglecting the
> Facts Confronting the USA and Issues Facing Americans.
>
> * Democrat Dirty Tricks : Personal Smears

How quickly you forget.

By any chance, do you remember a fellow called Karl Rove? The -MASTER-
of (Republican) dirty tricks.

The Karl Rove who falsely said one of the people running against Bush in
2000 fathered an illegitimate child? Are you referring to "Personal
Smears" like that?

Please try and improve that selective memory.

Thank you.

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 4:47:18 PM9/17/08

.
The PROMISE of Barack Hussein Obama II "Images"
[ Visualization of the Message and the Messenger ]
.
Let Us Pray . . .
http://www.ratzingerfanclub.com/Obama/michelle_obama_halo.jpg
.
Yes He Can - Hallelujah !
http://www.hyscience.com/Obama%20Halo.jpg
.
OMG Change We Can Believe In ! - Thanks Be To Oprah.
http://eyewool.com/election_central/obama/_graphx/obamaHalo2.png
.
or... Are We Being Lied To ?
http://icanplainlysee.files.wordpress.com/2008/06/obama20halo3.gif
.
Remember NO Man is a Saint [.]
http://nicedeb.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/obama_halo1.jpg
- - - Except "The-ChoZen-One" a-men
.
the baracking© of obama ~ RHF
.

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 5:57:04 PM9/17/08

Brenda Ann

Sep 17, 2008, 6:38:42 PM9/17/08

"Billy Burpelson" <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote in message

> How quickly you forget.
>
> By any chance, do you remember a fellow called Karl Rove? The -MASTER- of
> (Republican) dirty tricks.
>
> The Karl Rove who falsely said one of the people running against Bush in
> 2000 fathered an illegitimate child? Are you referring to "Personal
> Smears" like that?
>
> Please try and improve that selective memory.

The same Karl Rove who has recently said that even McCain's attack ads have
gone too far and contained known lies?

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 7:51:54 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 3:38 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Billy Burpelson" <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote in message

> > How quickly you forget.
>
> > By any chance, do you remember a fellow called Karl Rove? The -MASTER- of
> > (Republican) dirty tricks.
>
> > The Karl Rove who falsely said one of the people running against Bush in
> > 2000 fathered an illegitimate child? Are you referring to "Personal
> > Smears" like that?
>
> > Please try and improve that selective memory.

- The same Karl Rove who has recently said that even McCain's attack

ads have
> gone too far and contained known lies?

BAD,

# 1 - Sometimes ya got to ignore Karl Rove even when he is right ;-)

# 2 - OK Three Creditable Sources :o)

# 3 - Manage the HeadLine ~ Subject Line :-}

Republican Dirty Tricks and Nasty McCain Campaign Tactics - Have Gone
Over the Line

~ RHF
.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 17, 2008, 8:08:22 PM9/17/08
`

Brenda Ann wrote:

> The same Karl Rove who has recently said that even McCain's attack ads have
> gone too far and contained known lies?

Since when did that criminal (IMHO) Rove get religion? (or is it just a
case of "Do as I say, not do as I do"). :-)

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 17, 2008, 11:10:30 PM9/17/08

RHF

Sep 17, 2008, 11:28:02 PM9/17/08
On Sep 17, 5:08 pm, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
> `
>
> > "Billy Burpelson" <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote in message
> >> How quickly you forget.
>
> >> By any chance, do you remember a fellow called Karl Rove? The -MASTER- of
> >> (Republican) dirty tricks.
>
> >> The Karl Rove who falsely said one of the people running against Bush in
> >> 2000 fathered an illegitimate child? Are you referring to "Personal
> >> Smears" like that?
>
> >> Please try and improve that selective memory.
> Brenda Ann wrote:
> > The same Karl Rove who has recently said that even McCain's attack ads have
> > gone too far and contained known lies?

- Since when did that criminal (IMHO) Rove get religion?
- (or is it just a case of "Do as I say, not do as I do"). :-)

Karl Rove George "W" Bush Ashore - Hallelujah
- - - It was a #1 Hit-Piece in 2000

Karl Rove George "W" Bush Ashore - Hallelujah
- - - It was again a #1 Hit-Piece in 2004

BB DAID-NAIS works for me ~ RHF
.

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 12:24:22 AM9/18/08

RHF

Sep 18, 2008, 3:58:45 PM9/18/08
(OT) : The Baracking of America©
- - - Filter It ! - Just Say NO to the Obamanation - - -
.

On Sep 17, 9:24 pm, saltyfis...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

salty...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 6:54:53 PM9/18/08

RHF

Sep 18, 2008, 8:10:26 PM9/18/08
(OT) : US Congress Adjourns During the Biggest Financial Crisis since
the Great Depression
.

(OT) : The Baracking of America©
* Use Your Mail Reader to Filter It Out
* Just Say NO to the Obamanation
.

> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ- Hide quoted text -

rhf...@gmail.com

Sep 18, 2008, 9:27:18 PM9/18/08
Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ

RHF

Sep 19, 2008, 6:14:50 AM9/19/08
(OT) : The Baracking of America©
.
On Sep 18, 6:27 pm, rhf....@gmail.com wrote:
- Mandatory viewing for all American citizens.
" AMERICA GOD DAMN ! "
- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OO18F4aKGzQ
.
Phony Fake little 'rhf' using my screen ID
that's old news : Todays News is charlie rangel,
Charlie Rangel. CHARLIE RANGEL [D-NY] !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_B._Rangel#Financial_controversies
.
THE BIGGER NEWS is US Congress Adjourns During
the Biggest Financial and Ecomomic Crisis since
the Great Depression
* US Senate Leader Harry Reid [D-NV]
we don't know what to do . . . Blame Bush
* US House Leader Nancy Pelosi [D-CA]
we could come back if needed . . . Blame Bush
* Democrats and Republicans Both Parties Check-Out
and Went Home All Blaming Bush
FACT IS BLAME THE DO NOTHING US CONGRESS ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Sep 30, 2008, 11:45:42 AM9/30/08

Bernard Peters

Sep 30, 2008, 3:03:05 PM9/30/08
On Tue, 30 Sep 2008 10:45:42 -0500, cuhulin wrote:

> www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=240072
>
> B HO!
> cuhulin

Are you judged by the actions of your father?

Judge by the action of the guy your voting for.

McCan't dumped his model wife and family when she became fat. Dumped her
for a much richer women which says to me that he's very selfish and
materialistic. Obama never dumped his wife when she was fat and he never
followed money. A much better person and Christian in my eyes.

RHF

Oct 2, 2008, 9:39:55 PM10/2/08
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.
.

On Sep 16, 5:44 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Sep 13, 8:04 pm,RHF<rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > > Save Obama :DumpBiden: Add Hiilary "She's A Lady"http://www.montereyherald.com/opinion/ci_10445175http://www.youtube.c...
>
> > > Will ObamaDumpBidenfor Hillary ?http://www.theyoungturks.com/story/2008/9/9/02046/85790/Diary/Will-Ob...
>
> > > The "Dump-Biden-for-Hillary" Movement still moving . . .http://archive.patriotpost.us/pub/08-37_Digest/page-2.php
> > > This Week’s ‘Braying Jenny’ Award
>
> > > Obama DumpsBidenhttp://www.gather.com/viewArticle.jsp?articleId=281474977443210
>
> > > RUMOR - Governor Kathleen Sebelius of Kansas
> > > to meet {Secretly} with Barack Husein Obama II
> > > this weekend developing . . .
>
> > > sure kind of looks like the spirit of 'dumpbiden' continues ~RHF

> > (OT) : Fears Grow That Obama/BidenCan't Win - The SarahPalin
> > Factor :

> > White Working Class Democrats Are Changing Votes to McCain/Palinhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abbM0of6pz0http://www.freerepublic.com...
> > *Palin-says- Change Is Good
>
> > Barack Hussein Obama II Can't Win Against SarahPalinhttp://online.wsj.com/article/SB122108935141721343.html?mod=googlenew...

> > * Barack Hussein Obama II went to a Schools and Elitist
> > East Coast Colleges; plus never held a Blue Collar Job.

> > * SarahPalinwent to Public Schools and Worked Her Way

> > Through College; plus has been a Working Mother.
>
> > Panic Sets In For Barack Hussein Obama :

> > Democrats Take a Second Look and Worry . . .http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxJxBOseCA0http://www.ajc.com/opinion/......
>
> > How Obama Can Still Win :DumpBiden'appoint' Hillary VPhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2W5ML1PCA8&NR=1http://blog.seattlepi.......
>
> > The Whispering Continues {Bill & Hillary}http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QDp7TQJIG4http://firstread.msnbc.msn....

> > 'Barack Hussein Obama CAN'T WIN !http://blogs.abcnews.com/politicalradar/2008/04/candidate-clint.html
>
> > blue collar working people and mothers 'identify'

> > with sarahpalin-while- obama is 'that guy' ~RHFhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFntvMvrI48

>  .

> Obama to Dump Biden ? - Guarino - 9/12/08http://guarino.typepad.com/guarino/2008/09/obama-to-dump-biden.html
>  .
> 'Time to Dump Biden,' Replace with Hillaryhttp://newsbusters.org/blogs/p-j-gladnick/2008/09/15/desperate-huffpo...
>  .
> Will Obama Dump Biden as VP ?http://www2.ljworld.com/weblogs/bigprune/2008/sep/14/will-obama-dump-...

>  .
> Barack Hussein Obama II to Replace Joe Biden

> with Hillary Clinton - - - Republicans Rejoice !http://townhall.com/blog/g/1f6b955c-52bf-4f96-85c2-cedc92a18b08

>  .
> Once Again . . . Obama is weighing "The Hillary Factor"http://www.intellectualconservative.com/2008/09/15/the-hillary-factor/
> The Liberal Marriage Made in Hell !

RHF

Oct 2, 2008, 11:24:11 PM10/2/08
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Second Radio Impression

The Radio Sound Image : THE VOICE

+ Sarah Palin's Sounded Youthful Energized :
Her Voice Was Dynamic

- Joe Biden's has a 'soft' Sounding Voice and His
Voice lacked a Dynamic Quality

* Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
{Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

The Radio "Winner" is Sarah Palin ~ RHF
.

* * * Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The 'TV' First Impression * *
*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/01227eca58cf5d1a

Oops this was the TV Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

- Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
the Viewer/Voter.

The TV "Winner" is Sarah Palin ~ RHF
.

On Oct 2, 6:39 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression

Oops this was the TV Visual Image : Appearance and Voice

+ Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.

Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 1:32:24 AM10/3/08
Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Third 'Factual' Impression

The Third 'Factual' Impression : Sound Bites*
{ Not Really the Facts : But What Sounded Good }
* The Kind-of-Facts that the 'average' TV Viewer/Voter
would easily understand 'feel' in-their-gut - GRrrAaa !

+ Joe Biden had the 'facts' down to the technical "T"
-but- Facts that do not resonate with the average
TV Viewer/Voter do not 'feel' like facts at all.

+ Sarah Palin had the 'common sense facts' down
to the sound-bite "Sizzle" {Gut Feeling}

+ Sarah Palin's Facts did Resonate with the average
TV Viewer/Voter and they 'felt' these facts related to
Them and Their Daily Lives.

Two Pluses for Sarah Palin and One Plus for Joe Biden

- - - - Oops at the very end Joe Biden Whimped-Out
and got 'emotional' {A Sign of Weakness}
Point-of-Fact - The Average American wants their Leaders
to be Strong. Big Mistake {Sissy-Boy } Joe especially
when you are debating a Women {Girl} .

Total Plus Two for Sarah Palin -and- Plus One for Joe
Biden -but- Minus Four for Joe Biden getting next to
Tears at the end of the Debate : Biden Minus Three.

The "Seems Factual" Winner is Sarah Palin ~ RHF

This means that three-out-of-four TV Viewers/Voters
will go away with the initial impression that Sarah
Palin sounded 'right' on the issues. {75%}
-obtw- Over the next week some of this 75% of the
Viewers/Voters will be hearing that what they 'felt'
was wrong FATUALLY -and- 25% of those Viewers/
Voters will Change-Their-Minds and reconsider Joe
Biden's Fact to be the Right Answers.
BUT that 25% of 75% is only 19% of 100% : Which
means that to 56% of the TV Viewer/Voters Sarah
Palin had the Right Answers.

So a Week Later Sarah Palin is still the Sure Does
"Seems Factual" Winner.

John 'Smiley" McCain could 'sure' lear a thing or two
from Sarah Palin . . . and that is for-sure ~ RHF
.

On Oct 2, 8:24 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The Second Radio Impression
>
> The Radio Sound Image : THE VOICE
>
> + Sarah Palin's Sounded Youthful Energized :
> Her Voice Was Dynamic
>
> - Joe Biden's has a 'soft' Sounding Voice and His
> Voice lacked a Dynamic Quality
>
> * Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
> {Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}
>
> The Radio "Winner" is  Sarah Palin ~ RHF
>  .
>
> * * *  Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The 'TV' First Impression * *

> *http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/01227eca58cf5d1a

Mike

Oct 3, 2008, 9:34:11 AM10/3/08
On Oct 2, 9:39 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Sarah Palin -debates- Joe Biden : The First Impression
>
> Visual Image : Appearance and Voice
>
> + Sarah Palin's Face looks Youthful Energized and Speaks
> Directly to the Viewer/Voter in a Voice that Resonates.
>
> - Joe Biden's Face looks Old Tired {Baggy Eyes} with a
> softer Voice and often is looking at the Moderator versus
> the Viewer/Voter.
>  .

<Other garbage deleted>

As substantive as always, Royboy.

At least Joe responded to the questions asked, instead of
regurgitating memorized soundbites. Hey, but what do I know about
debate? I just taught and coached it for over twenty years...

Now, I can identify the sound of a wolverine gnawing through
plywood! ;-) But, really, I applaud Sarah for showing that she can
hold her own.

Mike

Mike

Oct 3, 2008, 9:41:24 AM10/3/08
On Oct 2, 11:24 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> * Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
> {Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}

!!??

You question the sexuality of a man who chokes up when recounting the
death of his wife and child?!?

For shame, Roy, for shame! Have you no humanity? Has your political
partisanship caused you to take leave of any semblance of rationality
or feelings?

I can understand you shilling for Sarah - her performance far
surpassed most (lowered) expectations. But this indictment of Biden
says far more about you than you imagine...

You do your side more damage than you seem to be able to realize.

Mike

MNMikeW

Oct 3, 2008, 10:11:12 AM10/3/08

"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

Mike

Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
this one to Biden.

MNMikeW

Oct 3, 2008, 10:13:10 AM10/3/08

"Mike" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

!!??

Mike

I thought her performance myself was pretty pathetic. Joe came off as a bit
of a used car saleman, but he has been in DC for 30 years.

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 12:00:22 PM10/3/08

Mike - It's TV - It is called a Debate
-but-in-fact- It is a Performance in Sight and Sound :
Don't Judge it by a Policy Wonk Mindset
-but- By the Mindset of the Average Daily
TV News Viewer and Common Sense Voter.

? Who Acted the Most Believable ?

* Visual Image { I 'Like' What I Saw.}

* Voice Dynamics { I 'Like' What I Heard.}

* Common Sense Answers
{ Don't Confuse Me With To Many Facts. }

# 1 - Reason for Voting Pocket-Book Issues.
[ Getting People To The Polls ]

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.
[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]
http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ArticleDisplay&ArticleID=167&SectionID=60
.

Mike

Oct 3, 2008, 12:15:25 PM10/3/08

On Oct 3, 10:11 am, "MNMikeW" <MNMiik...@aol.com> wrote:

> Joe was reguritating soundbites as well. He was just better at it. I give
> this one to Biden.

Well, Mike, most polls (except for Fox and Drudge - imagine that!) are
putting Biden up 15 to 20 %-age points, so they seem to agree with
you!

As a former debater and debate coach, I applaud Sarah for the energy
of her presentation, but her refusal to address specific questions
left me greatly concerned. Her answers on health care and climate,
also, didn't make much sense. But, those are facts, and they'll only
confuse Roy! ;-)

Mike

Mike

Oct 3, 2008, 12:19:26 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 12:00 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> # 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.

> [ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ArticleDisplay&Articl...

Well, gee, Roy, why didn't you apply the same standards to McCain in
the first Presidential Debate? With his sour facial expressions and
refusal to make eye contact with either the camera or Obama, maybe you
need to send the link above to him.... ;-)

Mike

RHF

Oct 3, 2008, 12:25:31 PM10/3/08
On Oct 3, 6:41 am, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 2, 11:24 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > * Plus at the end of the debate Joe Buden Lost It !
> > {Got Emotional -dare-i-say-it- Like A Women}
>
> !!??

- You question the sexuality of a man who chokes
- up when recounting the death of his wife and child?!?

CRUDE AIN'T IT - Go check-out the People Meter
Readings when Biden was speaking at that time.
[The Instant Reaction to Sight and Sound]

Note that I when on to say

"- - - - Oops at the very end Joe Biden Whimped-Out
and got 'emotional' {A Sign of Weakness} "

Expanding upon that :

"Point-of-Fact - The Average American wants their
Leaders to be Strong."

And Yes It is Gender Stereotyping :
"Big Mistake {Sissy-Boy }"

Because :

Joe especially when you are debating a Women {Girl} .

- For shame, Roy, for shame!

Ah Yes I am Shameless - shame, Shame. SHAME !

- Have you no humanity?

OK let me pinch myself - yep I am still a 'feeling'
Human Being - does that qualify as 'humanity' ?

- Has your political partisanship caused you to take
- leave of any semblance of rationality or feelings?

Rationality -versus- 'feelings'

What I wrote was about the irrationality of "Feelings"
-not- the Rationality of the Facts Presented.

Clearly Joe Biden 'presented' Good Facts
-where-as- Sarah Palin was mostly Fact-less

- I can understand you shilling for Sarah

- her performance far surpassed most

- (lowered) expectations.

Sarah Palin's 'performance' in Sight and Sound was
a Very Good "Performance" : Simplistic But True.

- But this indictment of Biden says far more about
- you than you imagine...

Don't It Though :o)

- You do your side more damage
- than you seem to be able to realize.

How by Stating What I Saw -impression- On the TV ?

How by Stating What I Heard -impression- On the Radio ?

=REPOST=

Mike - It's TV - It is called a Debate
-but-in-fact- It is a Performance in Sight and Sound :
Don't Judge it by a Policy Wonk Mindset
-but- By the Mindset of the Average Daily
TV News Viewer and Common Sense Voter.

? Who Acted the Most Believable ?

* Visual Image { I 'Like' What I Saw.}

* Voice Dynamics { I 'Like' What I Heard.}

* Common Sense Answers
{ Don't Confuse Me With To Many Facts. }

# 1 - Reason for Voting Pocket-Book Issues.
[ Getting People To The Polls ]

# 1 - Reason for Voters 'Choice' Likability of the Candidate.

[ Getting People To Finally 'Decide' At The Polls ]
http://www.ninaspencer.com/index.cfm?Fuseaction=ArticleDisplay&Articl...

- Mike
.
~ RHF