eBay $1000 for Yaesu FRG-7700 Communications Receiver and More...

RHF

Nov 9, 2003, 4:49:44 PM11/9/03
FO&A,

eBay $1000 for YAESU FRG-7700 COMMUNICATIONS RECEIVER + MORE
- - - Looks nice and has all the Boxes and Documentation.

B U T . . . $ 1 0 0 0.oo "Starting/Opening Bid" Seems Very High.

Then again all the Accessories together on a desk top in
the Shack do have that "Classic" Radio Collectors Look !

OBTW: eBay Auction Item # 3057636790

Hey, If this package sells for a $1000 then may be
I should put my FRG-7700 with the FRA-7700,
FRT-7700 and FRV-7700 up for auction on eBay too !

~ RHF

.

.

Dan Robinson

Nov 10, 2003, 10:58:30 PM11/10/03
This price is insane -- the 7700 was a good radio, but not
deserving that range!

tommyknocker

Nov 10, 2003, 8:30:31 PM11/10/03
RHF wrote:

I got my FRG8800 (the successor to the 7700) in December 1999 in trade
for a Sony 2010. Mine came with VHF module and manual, no box though. I
had to send it to Yaesu in Southern California for repairs twice-it
arrived with a broken freq/clock switch then a year later had a resistor
go bad (apparently a common problem).