( OT ) 5 passengers, 4 parachutes . ..

David

Feb 28, 2008, 3:04:03 PM2/28/08

An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but
only 4 parachutes.

The first passenger, said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA basketball
player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So, he took the
first pack and left the plane.

The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the
former President of the United States, and I am also a U.S. Senator."
She got up took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.

The third passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm President of the
United States, and I have a great responsibility being the leader of
the Free World.

In addition, I'm the cleverest President in American history, so
America's people won't let me die". He put on the pack next to him and
jumped out of the plane.

The fourth passenger, The Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year-
old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left,
as a Christian, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last
parachute.

The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. America's
cleverest President jumped out with my School Bag ."

dxAce

Feb 28, 2008, 3:08:26 PM2/28/08

David wrote:

And David Rickets jumped out with a dime bag...

I'm LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 28, 2008, 3:15:25 PM2/28/08
Good One!
cuhulin

RHF

Feb 28, 2008, 5:18:56 PM2/28/08
On Feb 28, 12:04 pm, David <mcdonald6...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> An airplane was about to crash; there were 5 passengers on board but
> only 4 parachutes.
>
> The first passenger, said, "I'm Kobe Bryant, The best NBA basketball
> player, the Lakers need me, I can't afford to die." So, he took the
> first pack and left the plane.
>
> The second passenger, Hillary Clinton, said, "I am the wife of the
> former President of the United States, and I am also a U.S. Senator."
> She got up took the second parachute and jumped out of the plane.
>
> The third passenger, George W. Bush, said, "I'm President of the
> United States, and I have a great responsibility being the leader of
> the Free World.
>
> In addition, I'm the cleverest President in American history, so
> America's people won't let me die". He put on the pack next to him and
> jumped out of the plane.
>
> The fourth passenger, The Pope, says to the fifth passenger, a 10 year-
> old school boy, "I am old and frail and I don't have many years left,
> as a Christian, I will sacrifice my life and let you have the last
> parachute.

- The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. America's
- cleverest President jumped out with my School Bag ."

Well. . . . at least He will not Die Hungry ;-} ~ RHF
.

David

Feb 28, 2008, 6:52:43 PM2/28/08

- and what did the Kid say when Bush jumped out of the Airplane,

"Ah Ya ' Tard! LMFAO !"

parabo...@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2008, 7:07:46 AM3/8/08
On Feb 28, 12:04 pm, David <mcdonald6...@yahoo.com> wrote:

LOL, and how easily imagined true ;)

dxAce

Mar 8, 2008, 7:12:52 AM3/8/08

parabo...@gmail.com wrote:

You probably have more trouble putting on your Depends than the President would
have putting on a parachute. He was after all at one time a qualified pilot. And
you, just another retard on the short bus.

dave

Mar 8, 2008, 8:59:59 AM3/8/08
dxAce wrote:

> You probably have more trouble putting on your Depends than the President would
> have putting on a parachute. He was after all at one time a qualified pilot. And
> you, just another retard on the short bus.

We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that shithead and he
goes AWOL. Real admirable, Fuckwad.

clifto

Mar 8, 2008, 9:17:55 AM3/8/08
dave wrote:
> We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that shithead and he
> goes AWOL. Real admirable, Fuckwad.

That's a pretty nasty accusation that's been disproven years ago. Prove it
or admit you're a liar.

--
If only there was a Republican running for President of the United States.

dxAce

Mar 8, 2008, 9:34:45 AM3/8/08

clifto wrote:

> dave wrote:
> > We spent hundreds of thousands of dollars training that shithead and he
> > goes AWOL. Real admirable, Fuckwad.
>
> That's a pretty nasty accusation that's been disproven years ago.

Indeed.

> Prove it
> or admit you're a liar.

Yes, ol' Rickets is a liar.

D Peter Maus

Mar 8, 2008, 9:40:17 AM3/8/08
dxAce wrote:

> parabo...@gmail.com wrote:
>

>>> The boy said, "It's Ok, there's a parachute left for you. America's
>>> cleverest President jumped out with my School Bag ."
>> LOL, and how easily imagined true ;)
>
> You probably have more trouble putting on your Depends than the President would
> have putting on a parachute. He was after all at one time a qualified pilot. And
> you, just another retard on the short bus.

Not only a pilot, but an F102 pilot...one of the hardest aircraft to
fly. And his own wing commander proudly stated he was one of the MOST
accomplished F102 pilots in the Guard.

That doesn't come easy.

Tim Worstall writes:

Even in peacetime conditions, F-102 pilots risked their lives on
every flight. Only highly-qualified pilot candidates were accepted for
Delta Dagger training because it was such a challenging aircraft to fly
and left little room for mistakes. According to the Air Force Safety
Center, the lifetime Class A accident rate for the F-102 was 13.69
mishaps per 100,000 flight hours, much higher than the average for
today's combat aircraft. For example, the F-16 has an accident rate of
4.14, the F-15 is at 2.47, the F-117 at 4.07, the S-3 at 2.6, and the
F-18 at 4.9. Even the Marine Corps' AV-8B, regarded as the most
dangerous aircraft in US service today, has a lifetime accident rate of
only 11.44 mishaps per 100,000 flight hours. The F-102 claimed the lives
of many pilots, including a number stationed at Ellington during Bush's
tenure. Of the 875 F-102A production models that entered service, 259
were lost in accidents that killed 70 Air Force and ANG pilots.

clifto

Mar 8, 2008, 9:38:17 AM3/8/08

Pretty shallow lie, too. Even the hard-core lefties admit that that lie was
so transparent that even Dan Rather couldn't pull it off.

D Peter Maus

Mar 8, 2008, 9:43:56 AM3/8/08

From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.

http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml

dave

Mar 8, 2008, 7:17:40 PM3/8/08
clifto wrote:
> dxAce wrote:
>> clifto wrote:
>>> That's a pretty nasty accusation that's been disproven years ago.
>> Indeed.
>>
>>> Prove it
>>> or admit you're a liar.
>> Yes, ol' Rickets is a liar.
>
> Pretty shallow lie, too. Even the hard-core lefties admit that that lie was
> so transparent that even Dan Rather couldn't pull it off.

Dan Rather?

dave

Mar 8, 2008, 7:22:42 PM3/8/08
D Peter Maus wrote:

> From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.
>

> http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml

http://www.glcq.com/bush_at_arpc1.htm

http://www.phonyfighterpilot.com/

RHF

Mar 8, 2008, 7:36:34 PM3/8/08
On Mar 8, 6:43 am, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
-
- From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.
http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml
-

OK - So those are Two "Criteria" for 'being' President :

1 - Can Fly an Aircraft {George "W" Bush}
- - - = = = O R = = = - - -
2 - Serviced in Vietnam {John 'ff' Kerry}

So here are the three major Presidential Candidates in 2008.

A - Hillary Rodham Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
0 = Never Went to Vietnam.

B - Barack "Hussein" Obama Jr. (BHO)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
Oops... I mentioned his Middle Name "Hussein" :
So Now You All can call me a Racist and Anti-Islamic.

C - John Sidney McCain III (JSM)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
+1 = Can Fly an Aircraft
+1 = Went to Vietnam

Clearly We All Know Who Should Be The
Next US President : Based On This Criteria.

just for the fun of it ~ RHF
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 8, 2008, 8:40:20 PM3/8/08
2nd Roswell Crash Found by Archeologist in 1947. www.rense.com

Art Bell and George Noory will be having orgasims with each other over
that lieing article.

I was living in Martisnville,Indiana in 1947.I didn't see any stinking
phoney ufos.
cuhulin

clifto

Mar 9, 2008, 12:43:11 AM3/9/08

dave

Mar 9, 2008, 9:52:27 AM3/9/08
clifto wrote:
> dave wrote:
>> clifto wrote:

>>> Pretty shallow lie, too. Even the hard-core lefties admit that that lie was
>>> so transparent that even Dan Rather couldn't pull it off.
>>>
>> Dan Rather?
>
> http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=12526&only

Rather was set up. This removed "AWOL Bush" as an issue; even
though there's plenty of evidence beside the 60 Minutes fake letter.

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 10:18:17 AM3/9/08

dave wrote:

> clifto wrote:
> > dave wrote:

> >> Dan Rather?
> >
> > http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=12526&only
>
> Rather was set up.

By whom, himself?

> This removed "AWOL Bush" as an issue; even
> though there's plenty of evidence beside the 60 Minutes fake letter.

Show us the evidence.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 10:54:16 AM3/9/08
Come awayyyy with me Lucille,,,, in my merry Oldsmobileeeee,,,,,
cuhulin, the Car

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 10:51:08 AM3/9/08
Dan Rather if you ''rather''.I rather NOT.Dan Rather, y'all can read his
stuff over yonder at, www.hd.net

I have to give Dan Rather some kind of credit though, he likes Railroads
and Railroad Trains.I figure he can't be all bad.Dan, sing us that there
Railroad song again like you did a bunch of years ago on the David
Letteman show.
cuhulin, the Railroad

dave

Mar 9, 2008, 11:19:03 AM3/9/08

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 11:26:56 AM3/9/08

dave wrote:

No evidence there of being AWOL.

Try again, Druggie!

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 11:38:09 AM3/9/08
That's my problem.Them wimmins want to see my ''evidence'' If they can
find my little piece of thimble size ''evidence'' I wish them the Luck
O' the Irish.
cuhulin

Bernard Peters

Mar 9, 2008, 2:38:21 PM3/9/08
On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 06:52:27 -0700, dave wrote:

> Rather was set up. This removed "AWOL Bush" as an issue; even
> though there's plenty of evidence beside the 60 Minutes fake letter.

I concur.
The only reason none of the other media don't follow this line is that
all were threatened with loosing access to the Pres and white house media
pool. The republicants management of the media is pretty similar to how
Putin managed the media. The question is, who learned from whom?

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 2:56:42 PM3/9/08

Bernard Peters wrote:

OK, you post the 'proof'. See if you can come up with something better than your
retarded brother, David Rickets.

clifto

Mar 9, 2008, 3:51:55 PM3/9/08
dave wrote:
> clifto wrote:
>> dave wrote:

>>> Dan Rather?
>>
>> http://littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog/?entry=12526&only
>
> Rather was set up.

Rather is STILL insisting the documents are "fake but accurate". In fact,
the moron is suing CBS because they didn't support him on that.

> This removed "AWOL Bush" as an issue; even
> though there's plenty of evidence beside the 60 Minutes fake letter.

Such as...?

clifto

Mar 9, 2008, 3:55:14 PM3/9/08
dave wrote:
> http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A42735-2004Feb14?language=printer

That's completely bogus! "Few Can Offer Confirmation Of Bush's Guard Service"?
No one could prove a statement like that. You're as desperate as your hero
Dan Rather.

clifto

Mar 9, 2008, 3:56:47 PM3/9/08
dxAce wrote:

> dave wrote:
>> http://www.washingtonpost.com/ac2/wp-dyn/A42735-2004Feb14?language=printer
>
> No evidence there of being AWOL.

It's basically an opinion piece, with a couple of really ludicrous unrelated
factoids thrown in to lend a patina of seriousness.

Bernard Peters

Mar 9, 2008, 4:42:10 PM3/9/08

The proof was already presented. From multiple prospectives even. The
real issue is that you have chosen to believe the "controlled" media
inspite of the fact of the other evidence and also the lack of evidence
(where was he during this time?).

Concluding, Bush's record poor performance as president and his inability
as a corporate manager is example enough of his inability to make
intelligent decisions that one would have gained if he had server as a
pilot in the AF.

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 4:48:05 PM3/9/08

Bernard Peters wrote:

Inability as a corporate manager?

Bernard Peters

Mar 9, 2008, 5:32:28 PM3/9/08
<snip>

>> Concluding, Bush's record poor performance as president and his
>> inability as a corporate manager is example enough of his inability to
>> make intelligent decisions that one would have gained if he had server
>> as a pilot in the AF.
>
> Inability as a corporate manager?

His companies and team franchise fail or performed poorly. In general

clifto

Mar 9, 2008, 5:31:33 PM3/9/08

He's making shit up. Notice he also referred to poor performance as prexy.

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 5:35:35 PM3/9/08

Bernard Peters wrote:

In general, you're a retard boy. Get ready to board the short bus in the
morning!

Bernard Peters

Mar 9, 2008, 6:24:14 PM3/9/08

exactly the response I should have expected. No brains for an argument.
Definitely not one of the millionaire republicants. Must be one of the
others....

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 6:29:04 PM3/9/08

Bernard Peters wrote:

Others? Obviously you're just a retard boy who failed as a corporate manager.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

D Peter Maus

Mar 9, 2008, 6:29:18 PM3/9/08
Bernard Peters wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 17:35:35 -0400, dxAce wrote:
>
>> Bernard Peters wrote:
>>
>>> <snip>
>>> His companies and team franchise fail or performed poorly. In general
>> In general, you're a retard boy. Get ready to board the short bus in the
>> morning!
>
> exactly the response I should have expected. No brains for an argument.

And yet, you, yourself have only presented gratuitous assertions.
Which, by the rules of logic, may be gratuitously denied.

Present some supporting information, and you may find an entirely
different level of discussion.

But by your own language, you have provided precisely the assertions
expected. Suggesting precious little grey matter for an argument,
yourself.

Do have a nice, though, apparently, agitated day.

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 6:37:54 PM3/9/08

D Peter Maus wrote:

Somewhere it's quiet
Somwhere it's warm
It's peaceful and calm
In the eye of the storm

bajoh...@yahoo.com

Mar 9, 2008, 8:44:52 PM3/9/08
On Mar 8, 7:36 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> On Mar 8, 6:43 am,D Peter Maus<DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> -
> - From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.
> - http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml
> -
>
> OK - So those are Two "Criteria" for 'being' President :
>
> 1 - Can Fly an Aircraft {George "W" Bush}
>  - - - = = = O R = = = - - -
> 2 - Serviced in Vietnam {John 'ff' Kerry}
>
> So here are the three major Presidential Candidates in 2008.
>
> A - Hillary Rodham Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintonesshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton

> 0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
> 0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
>
> B - Barack "Hussein" Obama Jr. (BHO)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

> 0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
> 0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
> Oops... I mentioned his Middle Name "Hussein" :
> So Now You All can call me a Racist and Anti-Islamic.
>
> C - John Sidney McCain III (JSM)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

> +1 = Can Fly an Aircraft
> +1 = Went to Vietnam
>
> Clearly We All Know Who Should Be The
> Next US President : Based On This Criteria.
>
> just for the fun of it ~ RHF
>  .

I'm not endorsing or dissing any canidate - but am I to understand
that now the only requirements for being president are being able to
fly an aircraft and having served in Viet Naum. Wow. We either have
really slim pickings for president or we really need to take a look at
what we expect from the person. There's more to it than just being
COMMANDER IN CHEIF.

dxAce

Mar 9, 2008, 9:02:02 PM3/9/08

"bajoh...@yahoo.com" wrote:

Naum?

> Wow. We either have
> really slim pickings for president or we really need to take a look at
> what we expect from the person. There's more to it than just being
> COMMANDER IN CHEIF.

Cheif?

Good thing we don't have to totally rely on you Liberal retards !

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 9:51:12 PM3/9/08
Armapolaaaaaa,,,,,, my purrty little flowerrrrrrrrrr,,,,,, ow I longggg
to hear you sayyyy,,,, I Love Youuuuuu!,,,,,,,
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 9:55:51 PM3/9/08
Dan Rather once told a Truthism.Soon as he did that, the Communist,
Ministry of Propagana (so-called U.S.''news media'') kicked him out.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 10:03:45 PM3/9/08
Hesh up.I just now watched that Absent Minded Professor movie on
DirectTV.Now, I have to watch The son of Flubber movie on Radio tb.Dont
blame it on me, it isn't my fault.
cuhulin

RHF

Mar 9, 2008, 10:39:23 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 5:44 pm, "bajohnso...@yahoo.com" <bajohnso...@yahoo.com>
wrote:
> COMMANDER IN CHEIF.- Hide quoted text -

BAJ - It was an Exercise in the Absurd :

Based on the Views Express and the
Comments Made by two prior Posters.

a very logical conclusion that was
drawn from illogical assumptions ~ RHF
.

RHF

Mar 9, 2008, 10:48:40 PM3/9/08
On Mar 9, 6:02 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> "bajohnso...@yahoo.com" wrote:
> > On Mar 8, 7:36 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > > On Mar 8, 6:43 am,D Peter Maus<DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
> > > -
> > > - From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.
> > > -http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml

> > > -
>
> > > OK - So those are Two "Criteria" for 'being' President :
>
> > > 1 - Can Fly an Aircraft {George "W" Bush}
> > >  - - - = = = O R = = = - - -
> > > 2 - Serviced in Vietnam {John 'ff' Kerry}
>
> > > So here are the three major Presidential Candidates in 2008.
>
> > > A - Hillary Rodham Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintonesshttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
> > > 0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
> > > 0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
>
> > > B - Barack "Hussein" Obama Jr. (BHO)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
> > > 0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
> > > 0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
> > > Oops... I mentioned his Middle Name "Hussein" :
> > > So Now You All can call me a Racist and Anti-Islamic.
>
> > > C - John Sidney McCain III (JSM)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
> > > +1 = Can Fly an Aircraft
> > > +1 = Went to Vietnam
>
> > > Clearly We All Know Who Should Be The
> > > Next US President : Based On This Criteria.
>
> > > just for the fun of it ~ RHF
> > >  .
>
> > I'm not endorsing or dissing any canidate - but am I to understand
> > that now the only requirements for being president
> > are being able to fly an aircraft

- - and having served in Viet Naum.

- Naum?

DX Ace,

Yeah to the Anti-War types the Viet-Nam War
{Vietnam} -aka- "Nam" went on for way too long
and they suffered from Viet-Nauseam {Ad Nauseam}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_nauseam

and that's the way it is . . . ~ RHF
http://www.grandtimes.com/cronkite.html
http://www.pbs.org/wnet/americanmasters/database/cronkite_w.html

> >  Wow.  We either have
> > really slim pickings for president or we really need to take a look at
> > what we expect from the person.  There's more to it than just being
> > COMMANDER IN CHEIF.
>
> Cheif?
>

> Good thing we don't have to totally rely on you Liberal retards !- Hide quoted text -

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 9, 2008, 11:13:00 PM3/9/08
My little doggy, she cleans my dishes for me.Best little dishwasher in
town!
cuhulin

m II

Mar 10, 2008, 1:42:14 AM3/10/08
dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,

during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

> Obviously you're just a retard boy who failed as a corporate manager.

Like you've failed as a human being?

Time to stop the drinking, Bozo.

The Wit and Wisdom of Steve Lare, aka dxAce,
Supreme Commander United Michigan Militias
(Updated regularly):

I ain't white, but unlike you, I dislike no one.

I said it before, and I say it again... Vicente Fox
is a stinking piece of Mexican shit.

Hey, buttfuck boy... try to pay attention, you little piece of
non-listening excrement.

Damn, the Canucky Niggah didn't have a damn thing to say...

Run along little Canucky dweeb.

Stuff a taco in it, Ramon!

Obviously you're just a retard boy who failed as a corporate manager.

Did I say it was, shit for brains?

You dumb sand niggers (sorry, I categorize ya all this way) need to
understand that you need to get your collective shit together...

I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white like
you.

Ace is doing ok!

They don't call me 'Ace' for nothing!

All of my DX is better than your DX no matter what I do.

After eating the taco's wouldn't they be capable of gassing themelves?

It is then my patriotic friend, you must reach in the closet,
place your hands upon the weapon, and blow the cock sucking,
bean blower back into Mary's arms....

You claim to be 'Cherokee'... I think you're just 'Wannabee'...

How many American lives were affected by the
slant eyed shit throughout the entire war?

Wonder why.... could it be that the Canucky Niggah is timid, afraid...?

No need to do anything more productive than cash the checks,
invest the money, do some DX'ing, and rile up the
mentally ill Canucks!

Why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot? (1)

LOLOLOLOLOLOL... what a damn dumb cunt you are!

Now get your homo ass working on that documentation, boy!

Give it a shot queer boys, I dare ya!

Dumbass Canucks, sure ain't Rolex wearin' respectable folk...!

Cocksuckers such as your self.

Hit the road, 'tard.

Toss 'em all, especially the Canucks!

So, just why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot? (2)

Now go suck on some sushi, you little miscreant.

I just asked you to have the cunt send me a letter, boy.

So, just why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot? (3)

Yes, I am witty, and I am wise!

"I'm so obese I had to get the extra heavy duty plastic blow-up doll"

Let me sum up, you Canucks are assholes!

So, just why is it that you queers always seem to **SIGH** a lot? (4)

Hit the road, drug addled fool.

Shame on CanaDuh for killing thousands of people every day.

Be sure to tell the bitch to send me that letter, faggot!

get your bitch *daughter* to send me a letter

Inquiring minds want to know just why is it that you queers always
seem to **SIGH** a lot? (5)

Have the bitch send me the letter!

Well, go tell your other cocksucking countrymen.

Hey, have the bitch send me a letter

I can show her mine, and she can show me yours?

Ain't gonna happen, ya got no air farce, ya got no ne vuy, va goy nuthitin?

If you think for a moment that they'll listen to a drunken dumbass
Canuck you'd
be sadly mistaken!

Have the bitch send me a f00kin letter!

You folk really think ya got balls?

Now run along to wherever it is you little debutantes run off to...

I'll be waiting for that letter from your *daughter*, asshole!

Oh yeah, tell me baby...

Hey, little pussy boy, we spell it "cunt" out here, just like I think I
spelled it originally, boy.

Never touched the skanky,,,

If I don't get that letter, boy, then you and your *daughter* must
both be drunk, eh?

Finally shut you up, eh boy?

Have the bitch send me a letter on whatever letterhead YOU might make up.

Ain't that just speshul! He's got to go find somewun to fake him a lettter.

Have the bitch send me a letter on her firms letterhead, boy.

Great, then get your bitch *daughter* to send me a letter on her firms
letterhead within the next two weeks!

Have your *daughter* draw up a contract, BOY!

Hey, 'Edurado', have your *daughter* get in touch with me, amigo

True, ain't it, little faux Hispanic BOY... (Heavy emphasis on the BOY!)

Guess that shut the little boy up!

Stuff it up your prancing ass, 'Tardo!

I'm LMFAO, since I've busted the f00kin faggot!

You are after all a drug addled 'tard boy who
obviously knows little about the SWL/DX hobby.

Go blow some IBO Cock, and leave the real radio hobbyists alone, OK?

Let the faggot boy prove it!

LMFAO at the f00kin faggot

Yes, I learn more and more with each passing day!

LMFAO at the pathological liar!

Lying 'tard boy, much like the other debutante, malcontent, faux boys
who inhabit the lace we call RRS.

You, on the other hand are nothing more than a sorry little
homosexual 'tard

Liar, liar, pantalunes on fire! (1)

New history will be made when we crush CanaDuh!

Kan you just imagining that, you little faggot Cannucky boy?

Anybody, even Bozo, is worth more than some dumbass, faggot, Canuck!

Get busy, boy!

But you can't prove it, retard boy!

I know you faggots have dreams

Blow it out your ass, you dumbass Canadian! You and the rest of your
dumbass countrymen, and women too!

You'd not be very happy if I returned, little bitch boy!

Go get some IBOCock, 'tard boy, and bring home a taste for yer mama.

If you'd like to call me, I'm here to help you until 0330 GMT at:
616 335-9762
dxAce
Michigan
USA

Go give your boyfriend a blow job!

Talk about misery, you're in f00kin CanaDuh, boy!

Something for your faux Hispanic cock sucking brain to think about, eh?

Or better yet, go get yourself some IBO Cock!

Poor little cocksucker just had it handed to him

Eh? You sum dumass Canucuy bithyboy...

As long as it screws you Canucks, I'm a happy camper!

They are mere asswipes, suitable for flushing.

That's because you're a fucking liar!

Cry me a f00kin river.

Awwwww... the poor whiny dumbass Canuck is back at it again today.

Huh... you be just another stupid white boy outta Cleveland...
I suggest you get together with your "significant other" and bump butt
with each other,

Because I hate White Boy Canucks who suck cock...

Best you shuffle down the alley! That's what your mama wanted!

Crazy Retarded Australian People?

"Even 2 cents is more than a totally worthless Canuck"

Funny how the US Govt. sent me over $50,000 last year

You can preDICK all you want, you fraudulent cock sucking,
pathologically lying old bastard boy!

Hey, dumbfuck Canuck, I was not asked to leave!

I don't use Chink stuff

I went and bought ammo... I still gots it case them tard boys such as
edweena gets stirred up.

And 10,000 rounds isn't a lot.

It was Russian ammo. I don't like the Chinese stuff.

Now where did I put that other case of ammo..

I don't use Chink ammo.

That's not Canuckian, boy!

Kiss my ass, pedant!

I'm LMFAO, Mr. Gay-Lick!

Obfuscate, you little prancer!

LMAO at the 'tard.

Thing is, you 'tards are pretty fixated upon one set of parameters.
That is after all why you are considered to be 'tards!

As always, your head is up your f00kin ass.

You fuckin' Liberal asswipes are always ready to give somebodys else's
goodies away...

And, hopefully, my dumbass cousin in Mill Valley will leave me her
Corvette.

Obviously, you leep your head up your f00kin ass all day long.

I don't 'fear' homos, oh faux one!

Liar, liar, pantalunes on fire! (2)

Apparently you are the 'bendover boy'....

Do you spit or swallow?

Oh, I certainly have, time after time.

At least I went farther than you!

Good lubricant for you and the boys?

It's what dxAce uses!

that's good enough for me!

One can never slide the BS by dxAce

Not as well as you, fudge pack.

Go for it, dumbass!

Oh come on... it's Fall forward and Spring back. Everyone knows that!

Hit the road, drug addled fool.

Hey, I love kickin' gay-lick ass!

Pretty much what I indicated to you a while back, you f00kin prancer.

The only thing you know about short wave is that that is what your
mother gave you when she sent your f00kin ass packin' outta Cleveland.

Screw the drug addled retards.

Nah, I only attack the messenger when he/she/it is
obviously drug addled.

So, beat the rush and get the hell off of RRS, you f00kin retard.

Well, in you, we have a drug addled retard in our midst.

Get over it, you fake Hispanic piece of excrement.

And when you do confront HD, you'll have Cocksucker Dave and
The Prancer Boys to thank for it.

Damn... I'm of mixed race ancestry myself, what ever should I do?

Next time we come over the pond once again to save your sorry ass's
we'll have to dismantle that stuff.

Heck, I bought 1000 shares of FSEAX the other day.

Don't do business with the Huntington Investment Company,
in particular a fellow named Joseph Klein.

Not at all, we are both Miami Indians. ya got a problem with that, boy?

Ya right, suck my dick...

Believe it, it's like a dream to be with you again...

Then hit the road, you drug addled retard.

Just like you wish that you worked for me, retard!

Proven time and time again, fudge pack.

Get it, retard?

Dey done unnerstannn that us nateev boyyys R real Mericans!

I sure he is.

Insert your Gay-Lick reply here, boy:

And yet another Liberal rant

Sorry, I'm not a racist like you, Edweenie...

Nah, he was fake little cock sucker like you!

Your pathological lying is an offense to me, and more than likely an
offense to God as well.

No medications here, cock sucker boy..

Stuff a watermelon up it

But that stuff isn't what dxAce uses!

Come on now, you being a nice Liberal, Carbon Footprint, Al Gore, Cock
Sucking kinda Canuck Bastard..

I won R plantation up nord, dat dem dum ass Canuckys be oween us, ya be
'standin me?

CanaDuh is stupidity!

Stupid little pussy faggot!

Liar, liar, pantalunes on fire! (3)

Mr. Edweenie, the forces of Good are gonna come visit your sorry fake
Hispanic White Boy Ass if you keep it up!

Pay attention, cock sucker...

LMFAO as I sit and look at my royalty cheques...

You've done this before, cock sucker...

LMFAO at yet another dumb friggin Canuck..

I know it may be hard, but as you withdraw, it will shrink away..

Oh damn, I guess we pissed another wanker off, Cuz..

I get my ride be fixed, I be cruisin to be givin ya da shake, yu be
knowin, eh?

Try again, shithead.....

Dem Canucky boyz are dumaz rasissts..

We gone be sen u to sumplac bad boy... u be so bad weben the reel
Canuckys won wan u.

Fookin bustards! Like Edweenie!

Best you wake up soon... fookin retard leetle beetch..

Fookin 'retard.

Indeed, I'm now at WAR with Canuckistan..

May the Great Spirit help the hapless bastards.

Actually VA facilities are quite good, but if you Canucky niggahs poke
around one might find a lot of things wrong.

At any rate, I'd bet it beats the Canucky Third World state of care...

CanaDuh sucks...

Wanna go to war, shit head?

Think you might win? Think you got a chance?

If you don't... I'd keep my fookin Canucky mouth shut, boy...

Meanwhile, I plan for the Spring campaign, looking forward to the
Blind River Massacre.

I collect stamps!

I really don't want to say this, my many shortwave friends, but I find
that I am
giving up far to much of my increasingly valuable time here on RRS
trying to
educate the faux, the debutantes, and those who tote..

Therefore, I've simply decided to give up RRS.

Goodbye, I sincerely hope that you all find your niche in the world of SW.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Bob Miller

Mar 10, 2008, 9:06:22 AM3/10/08
On Sat, 8 Mar 2008 16:36:34 -0800 (PST), RHF
<rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>On Mar 8, 6:43 am, D Peter Maus <DPeterM...@worldnet.att.net> wrote:
>-
>- From Aerospaceweb.org on the subject of F-102, and G. W. Bush.

>- http://www.aerospaceweb.org/question/history/q0185.shtml

>-
>
>OK - So those are Two "Criteria" for 'being' President :
>
>1 - Can Fly an Aircraft {George "W" Bush}
> - - - = = = O R = = = - - -
>2 - Serviced in Vietnam {John 'ff' Kerry}
>
>So here are the three major Presidential Candidates in 2008.
>
>A - Hillary Rodham Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Clinton
>0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
>0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
>
>B - Barack "Hussein" Obama Jr. (BHO)
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama
>0 = Can't Fly an Aircraft
>0 = Never Went to Vietnam.
>Oops... I mentioned his Middle Name "Hussein" :
>So Now You All can call me a Racist and Anti-Islamic.
>
>C - John Sidney McCain III (JSM)
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain
>+1 = Can Fly an Aircraft
>+1 = Went to Vietnam
>
>Clearly We All Know Who Should Be The
>Next US President : Based On This Criteria.
>
>just for the fun of it ~ RHF
> .

I would add to that "hugging George Bush." And his veep? That
so-called Democrat Bush kissed on the cheek.

Obama, save us from all this...

Bob
k5qwg

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 10:46:17 AM3/10/08
There is an awfull Big STENCH here in MISSISSIPPI today.Hitlery Klintoon
and Barack ''muslim hates America'' and so does his wife,,,,
www.devilfinder.com Lucianne.com Mississippi) Mississippi will NOT
vote for Hitlery Klintoon.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 10:53:03 AM3/10/08
Twice, I am telling y'all, twice, within two weeks, so-called volunteers
for Barack ''muslim'' Obama have knocked on my front door,,, drove my
little doggy crazy.Next time they do it, I am getting up close to my
front door and cycle my 12 Gage Ithaca Pump Action Shotgun that belonged
to my Grandpaw.
cuhulin

RHF

Mar 10, 2008, 11:09:41 AM3/10/08
On Mar 10, 7:46 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
-
- There is an awfull Big STENCH here in MISSISSIPPI today.
- Hitlery Klintoon and Barack ''muslim hates America''
- and so does his wife,,,,
- www.devilfinder.com
- Lucianne.com  Mississippi)
- Mississippi will NOT vote for Hitlery Klintoon.
- cuhulin
-

Cuhulin,

So on Tuesday, 11 March 2008 the State of Mississippi
will be Voting for : Barach Insane* Obama BIG TIME !

* Yes you can call him Barack "Insane" Obama or refer to
him as BHO -but- You can use his legal middle name of
"Hussein" -cause- To do so is both Racist and Anti-Islamic.

(OT) : 2008 Election Politics - Sounds Crazy But It Is True
- "Insane" Is OK !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/285a7dfb5bad5d6b

(OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 : Barack [_] Obama
- Oops What's Missing ? {Do You Really Know Him ?}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/54550225477fff91
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9b370e8d614b6490

(OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 : Can Barack Obama
Rightfully Be Called {Labeled as} An African-American ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9069bf31bfedde0a

this has been another 'insane' rant by rhf ~ RHF
.
(OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
The Democrat Party -versus- The "Clintonistas"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/619f20b835a0a356
.
Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !
[ Hillary R. Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness ]
http://www.whackynation.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/hillary-queen.bmp
.
* Stay Out The Clintoons ! ~ RHF
http://www.mindspring.com/~bstretch/hitlary.gif
http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/hilary-hitler.jpg
.
* * Rant = (OT) : 2008 Election Politics = Rant * *
- - - - - - - - - - Request to Everyone - - - - - - - - - -
Since 2008 is an Election Year and many of these
Post/Threads are about Politics : Could Everyone
Please put : "(OT) : 2008 Election Politics" at the
Start of the Subject-Line to honestly communicate
what is being Talked about in these specific Posts /
Threads -and- IF a Thread Morphs into an :
Off-Topic (OT) 2008 Election Year Political discussion
then please again put an : "(OT) : 2008 Election Politics"
at the Start of the Subject-Line too. - idtars ~ RHF
.

m II

Mar 10, 2008, 11:19:06 AM3/10/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

Threatening to kill election workers is almost as smart as when you said
that the only good air marshal is a dead air marshal.

Why are some of the craziest people on this newsgroup ex US Military?

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: cuh...@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:06:58 -0600
Subject: Re: Aussie Youth Pride Photos (ot)

The Only Good fed govt employee is a DEAD! fed govt employee.
cuhulin

Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
From: cuh...@webtv.net
Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 20:02:39 -0600

A..hole "marshalls. www.lewisnews.com The Only Good air marshal is a
Dead! air marshal!

That looks like one of the Blues Brothers Dodge cars in this movie on
Radio tv,Mother,Jugs & Speed.
cuhulin

mike

dxAce

Mar 10, 2008, 11:23:29 AM3/10/08

m II wrote:

> cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Twice, I am telling y'all, twice, within two weeks, so-called volunteers
> > for Barack ''muslim'' Obama have knocked on my front door,,, drove my
> > little doggy crazy.Next time they do it, I am getting up close to my
> > front door and cycle my 12 Gage Ithaca Pump Action Shotgun that belonged
> > to my Grandpaw.
> > cuhulin
> >

> Threatening to kill election workers is almost as smart as when you said
> that the only good air marshal is a dead air marshal.
>
> Why are some of the craziest people on this newsgroup ex US Military?

Why are the retards mostly dumbass Canucks?

m II

Mar 10, 2008, 11:32:45 AM3/10/08
dxAcehole, pathological liar, racist and common drunk,
during his fifth annual Farewell Forever tour, said:

> > Mouth wide open, ready to take a load.

I don't care what condition your mouth is in, you disgusting piece of
perverted trash. Unfortunately, your alcoholism may be easier to cure
than your deviant behavior.

How are the bras Cuhulin sent you?

mike

The Wit and Wisdom of Steve Lare, aka dxAce,

SUPCOMUCOMM (Supreme Commander, United Counties of Michigan Militia)
Michigan
USA

(Updated regularly):

I ain't white, but unlike you, I dislike no one.

I said it before, and I say it again... Vicente Fox
is a stinking piece of Mexican shit.

Mouth wide open, ready to take a load.

Hey, buttfuck boy... try to pay attention, you little piece of
non-listening excrement.

Why are the retards mostly dumbass Canucks?

Damn, the Canucky Niggah didn't have a damn thing to say...

Run along little Canucky dweeb.

Stuff a taco in it, Ramon!

Obviously you're just a retard boy who failed as a corporate manager.

Did I say it was, shit for brains?

You dumb sand niggers (sorry, I categorize ya all this way) need to
understand that you need to get your collective shit together...

I thank the Great Spirit every day for the fact that I'm not white like
you.

Because you're a moron, Druggie!

Ace is doing ok!

They don't call me 'Ace' for nothing!

And you, just another retard on the short bus.

RHF

Mar 10, 2008, 11:51:35 AM3/10/08
- I would add to that "hugging George Bush." And his veep?
- That so-called Democrat Bush kissed on the cheek.
-
- Obama, save us from all this...
-
- Bob
- k5qwg
-

Bob [K5QWG],

One Political Program on TV that I watched over the Weekend
made-up of a Panel of Talking Heads; had one who was very
Cynical who Inferring that "IF" Hillary R. Clinton should lose the
Democrat Party Nomination in 2008 : HRC and Bill Clinton would
do everything that they could to sabotage the Barack Insane*
Obama Campaign against the Republican Nominee John "Smiley"
McCain. - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

* Yes you can call him Barack "Insane" Obama or refer to
him as BHO -but- You can use his legal middle name of
"Hussein" -cause- To do so is both Racist and Anti-Islamic.

The Talking Head's 'theory' was that "IF" Barack Insane* Obama
won the US Presidency in 2008 : Then HRC would never have
another chance at the Presidency because BHO would most like
be President for 8 Years; and then the American People would
Seek-a-Change; and would Elect a Republican for the next President
in 2016; at which time HRC would be Age 69 going on 70 and
look like a Tired-Old-Women to most of the Younger Voters**.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton
* By 2016 most/many of the Post WW2 Baby-Boomers
will be Dead and the Next Generation of Voters will be
seeking out Political Leaders that are Of-Their-Generation.

Note - The same Taliking Head said that because of John "Smiley"
McCain at Age 72 would be a one-term President and HRC could
have another shot at the Presidency in 2012.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_McCain

in 2008 election politics it may sound crazy, but it is true . . .
it is the democrat party of the u.s.a. -versus- the clintonistas ~

RHF
.
(OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
The Democrat Party -versus- The "Clintonistas"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/619f20b835a0a356
.
Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !
[ Hillary R. Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness ]
http://www.whackynation.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/hillary-queen.bmp
.
* Stay Out The Clintoons ! ~ RHF
http://www.mindspring.com/~bstretch/hitlary.gif

http://www.nouvelordremondial.cc/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/hilary-hi...

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 12:08:09 PM3/10/08
I sure am Glad I am a smart ass Mississippian.
www.thecarthsginian.com or,,,,, www.devilfinder.com Carthage
Mississippi

Somewhere around there.I live in the big bad ass city of Jackson now,
(this city SUCKS!!!!!) since around 1949, Jackson Sucks!!!! I ought to
move back to Carthage.Me auld home town.
cuhulin

Billy Burpelson

Mar 10, 2008, 12:16:51 PM3/10/08
D Peter Maus wrote:

> Not only a pilot, but an F102 pilot...one of the hardest aircraft to
> fly. And his own wing commander proudly stated he was one of the MOST
> accomplished F102 pilots in the Guard.

Let me ask a legitimate question...

Do you think the wing commander's statement may have been influenced by
the commander knowing that W's daddy was a big shot in Washington?

Or maybe he should have committed a career ending move by telling the
truth. What would you do?

P.S.

Speaking of career ending moves, how about the Generals in Iraq 2 or 3
years ago who said "We need more troops" (a 'surge', if you will) and
got forced into early retirement for their trouble.

A few years later, W 'came up' with the brilliant idea of a 'surge'. I
wonder if W ever apologized (or re-instated) those generals who
originally brought it up...

Billy Burpelson

Mar 10, 2008, 12:18:18 PM3/10/08

dxAce wrote:

> Inability as a corporate manager?

Please recall that he severely bungled and botched several of his
business ventures before he got into politics and was bailed out of the
mess by Daddy's Saudi Arabian friends. Look it up.

How quickly we forget...

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 12:10:48 PM3/10/08
I want those Klintoons and Obamas to HURRY UP and get the HELL OUT of
Mississippi!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

dxAce

Mar 10, 2008, 12:31:42 PM3/10/08

Billy Burpelson wrote:

That's fine Billy, but please post the proof that G.W. was AWOL...

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 12:51:34 PM3/10/08
Let me turn on my Radio and listen to what JT and Dave are saying on
www.supertalkms.com Radio.Sometimes, JT and Dave are on WLBT
www.wlbt.com tb mid day Radio tb.Tell Those eggheads, I say JT and
Dave, SUCK!!!!!.email, phone them and tell them Larry in
Jackson,Mississippi says so.Tell that stupid asshole Paul Gallo asshole
at Supelalkms, old Larry says he SUCKS too.
cuhulin

D Peter Maus

Mar 10, 2008, 1:06:59 PM3/10/08
Billy Burpelson wrote:
> D Peter Maus wrote:
>
>> Not only a pilot, but an F102 pilot...one of the hardest aircraft to
>> fly. And his own wing commander proudly stated he was one of the MOST
>> accomplished F102 pilots in the Guard.
>
> Let me ask a legitimate question...
>
> Do you think the wing commander's statement may have been influenced by
> the commander knowing that W's daddy was a big shot in Washington?

No, I don't think so. GHW Bush was a military hero, himself. He knew
and understood the value of the truth in training pilots to serve in
combat.

More importantly, a wing commander doesn't get to be a wing commander
without the hide to tell the truth and fade the heat.

> Or maybe he should have committed a career ending move by telling the
> truth. What would you do?

I'm no stranger to politically sensitive situations in my career. And
while not as visible as the President and his son, I have been put in a
situation where telling the truth to a corporate vice president about
his own kid could have been instantly fatal to my career, and being out
of the public eye, I could have been launched from the building and no
one would have been the wiser.

I told the truth.

Things got a little warm in my chair for a while. But the VP knew
that truth is a much more actionable, and substantive commodity than a
lie. And though he didn't like it....he accepted it, and acted accordingly.

I was with the company for another 11 years.

A wing commander worth his salt would tell the truth, as well.

> P.S.
>
> Speaking of career ending moves, how about the Generals in Iraq 2 or 3
> years ago who said "We need more troops" (a 'surge', if you will) and
> got forced into early retirement for their trouble.

As I recall, there was no forced retirement.

And as I recall, the politics of the comments didn't involve only the
White House.

The problems with the comments is the way they were made, and where
they were made. Not what was actually said.

> A few years later, W 'came up' with the brilliant idea of a 'surge'. I
> wonder if W ever apologized (or re-instated) those generals who
> originally brought it up...

The surge had been under discussion for some time well before it was
discussed publicly. And it didn't originate with Mr Bush. It originated
with his Generals. And would not have been publicly discussed had it not
been for political opposition leaking the strategy to the press.

Billy Burpelson

Mar 10, 2008, 1:17:11 PM3/10/08
RHF wrote:

> Cuhulin,

> * Yes you can call him Barack "Insane" Obama or refer to
> him as BHO -but- You can use his legal middle name of
> "Hussein" -cause- To do so is both Racist and Anti-Islamic.

Sheesh...why has everybody got such a hard-on against his middle name?
It was given to him by his parents when he was very, very young. It's
not like -he- picked it.

...or are you implying that children are responsible for the 'sins' of
their parents?

Not necessarily you Roy, but for those that have this 'name hard-on',
please try and get an IQ above room temperature. :-(

Billy Burpelson

Mar 10, 2008, 1:17:42 PM3/10/08

dxAce wrote:

> That's fine Billy, but please post the proof that G.W. was AWOL...

Why?

Not my topic to defend. YOU questioned his ability as a corporate
manager. (see -your- question above) I responded to THAT question...let
the OP defend -his- statements.

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 10, 2008, 1:51:33 PM3/10/08
www.usvetdsp.com

The only ''thingys'' I have a ''hard on'' for are those wimmins in my
Playboy magazines.
cuhulin

clifto

Mar 10, 2008, 8:34:18 PM3/10/08

I see, you're just changing the subject and hoping everyone will follow you
away from the topic that hurts.

--
Iran tells us what the mainstream media won't:
"A new opinion poll suggests that over 54 percent of Americans do not trust

Billy Burpelson

Mar 10, 2008, 10:07:35 PM3/10/08

clifto wrote:

> I see, you're just changing the subject and hoping everyone will follow you
> away from the topic that hurts.

Again, what part of the post don't you understand??? I'm not changing
the subject at all.

It's really very simple...Steve *specifically* asked about W's
"inability as a corporate manager". I specifically addressed *his
specific question*. I leave it up to the *original poster* to defend
-his- AWOL statement.

Please pay attention and please try and get your IQ up to room temperature.

Telamon

Mar 10, 2008, 10:14:03 PM3/10/08
In article <HPlBj.15364$0o7....@newssvr13.news.prodigy.net>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

I know you are a dim bulb but I never expected you to call yourself
stupid.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Mar 11, 2008, 4:00:50 AM3/11/08
On Mar 10, 10:17 am, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> > Cuhulin,
> > * Yes you can call him Barack "Insane" Obama or refer to
> > him as BHO -but- You can use his legal middle name of
> > "Hussein" -cause- To do so is both Racist and Anti-Islamic.

- Sheesh...why has everybody got such a hard-on
- against his middle name ?
-
- It was given to him by his parents when he was very,
- very young.
-
- It's not like -he- picked it.
-
- ...or are you implying that children are responsible
- for the 'sins' of their parents?
-
- Not necessarily you Roy, but for those that have
- this 'name hard-on', please try and get an IQ
- above room temperature. :-(

BP,

My Message to Barack [_] Obama is... "Hussein"
It's You Middle Name : BE PROUD OF IT !

Point-of-Fact : Barack 'Hussein' Obama's "BHO"
Middle Name is "Hussein" ! - Be Proud of It !
+ Talk About It : Don't Hide It.
+ Talk About Your Family : Including Your White Momma.
+ Talk About The Male Role Models in Your Life :
Including "Stanley Dunham" his White Grandfather
from Kansas {Middle America = American Values}.
+ Talk About Going to a Islamic {Sectarian }School
for 2 Years in Indonese and Living in a Muslim Country :
Then going to a Catholic {Religious} School for another 2 Years.
LET THE AMERICA PUBLIC KNOW WHO YOU
REALLY ARE -by- Not Hiding Your Middle Name.

(OT) : Winning the US Presidency in 2008 : Barack [_] Obama
- Oops What's Missing ? {Do You Really Know Him ?}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/54550225477fff91
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9b370e8d614b6490

.

onkemel...@gmail.com