17435 mhz

GP

Jul 23, 2007, 11:15:25 AM7/23/07
Heard a female spanish numbers station on 17435 at 1730utz yesterday
for 20 minutes or so. It was a solid S9 for the whole duration here in
the great lakes. I have never heard a numbers station that was as
strong as this. Would anyone have any information on this or know of
any web sites that would?.

Thanks

RHF

Jul 23, 2007, 6:04:16 PM7/23/07
.
- Would anyone have any information on this
- or know of any web sites that would?.
-
- Thanks
.
* * * A Compilation of Numbers Radio Station Information * * *
Información de La Radio de La Estación de Los Números
- - - - - NUMB3RS INFO - - - - -
.
Program Content : YL reading Numbers in Spanish.
? Read - Voice {Number} Stations :
? Cuban "Atencion" Stations (ENIGMA V2)
? http://www.cvni.net/radio/nsnl/nsnl4vs.html
.
What are these Shortwave Radio Number Stations ?
NUMBER STATIONS => http://tinyurl.com/92ogu
? And why are they called "Number Stations" in the first place ?
? What is the purpose of these Number Station Transmissions ?
? What Frequencies and what Equipment is necessary to Listen
to Number Stations ?
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/sw_underground1/explanation.html
.
Numbers Stations - from Wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Numbers_station
.
Espionage Is in the Air
http://www.miaminewtimes.com/issues/2001-02-08/kulchur.html
.
About - Radio Habana Cuba
http://www.radiohc.cu/homeing.htm
.
READ - What are these Shortwave Radio Number Stations ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/da9b47bdb68b29e3
.
The Conet Project - Recordings of Shortwave Numbers Stations
NUMB3RS => http://www.archive.org/details/ird059
.
Who Operates those Weird "Numbers Stations" on Shortwave Radio?
The Straight Dope => http://www.straightdope.com/classics/a3_330.html
.
Even NPR Does Numb3rs - Lost And Found Sound : Numbers
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=1074687
.
READ - What Are - These Shortwave Radio Number Stations ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/da9b47bdb68b29e3
.
All About - "Numbers Stations" You Hear On Shortwave
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/da9b47bdb68b29e3
.
HF Underground - A look into Shortwave Number Stations
http://www.angelfire.com/rebellion2/sw_underground1/index.html/
HF UNDERGROUND => http://hf-underground.tk/
.
Spanish Numbers Radio Stations :
http://www.dxing.com/numbers.htm
.
The Mystery of the Numbers Stations
http://www.fiu.edu/~mizrachs/SW-numbers.html
.
Introduction to Spy Numbers Transmissions
http://www.cvni.net/radio/nsnl/nsnl1intro.html
.
Numbers "Spy" Stations Atencion ! Atencion ! Atencion !
http://www.hackcanada.com/blackcrawl/consprcy/secretfr.txt
.
Secret Radio Frequencies - Numbers Stations :
http://www.totse.com/en/media/radio_scanner_frequency_lists/secretfr.html
http://www.textfiles.com/hamradio/FREQUENCIES/secretfr.txt
.
KGB - Numbers Stations :
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page79.html
.
Shortwave Espionage WebPage with Links :
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page30.html
.
Secret Signals - The Euro Numbers Mystery
- by Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/SECRET_SIGNALS.doc
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page32.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page33.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page34.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page35.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page36.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page37.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page38.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page39.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page40.html
.
The MOSSAD Numbers Stations - by M.G.
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page69.html
.
The Ultimate Number Station Frequency List
- by Simon Mason
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page51.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page52.html
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page53.html
.
The Weird World Of Numbers Stations...
- by Tom Sevart
http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc/numbers.html
The Los Numeros - by Havana Moon
http://cd.textfiles.com/hackersencyc/RADIO/PIRATE/LNRS.OCT
http://beyond-the-illusion.com/files/RF-Communications/Shortwave/spynum.txt
.
The Los Numeros Update - by Havana Moon
http://www.totse.com/en/media/radio_free_amerika/spyradio.html
http://193.195.63.6/sites/ftp.std.com/obi/Misc/Numbers.Stations
.
"Enigma 2000" - Number Station Monitors Group on YAHOO !
.
- - - - - - - - -
.
Then there is the "Lincolnshire Poacher" (Numbers Station)
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshire_Poacher_(numbers_station)>
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshire_Poacher_(numbers_station)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lincolnshire_Poacher_%28numbers_station%29
FREQs => http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page14.html
- - - Lincolnshire Poacher Transmitter Site
TX PICS => http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page496.htm
http://home.luna.nl/~ary/lp.htm
.
The British - Secret Intelligence Service [ MI6 ]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Secret_Intelligence_Service
-aka- Directorate of Military Intelligence Section 6 [ MI6 ]
.
The British - "M" Numbers [ NUMB3RS ]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MI_numbers
.
So . . . Does the BBC Secretly Do Numbers ? ? ?
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net/page485.htm
.
Spy Numbers Stations on Shortwave Radio
http://www.spynumbers.com/index.html
.
SpyNumbers.com - Number Stations List
http://www.spynumbers.com/profiles/enigma.html
.
.
it's about numb3rs - are you on station - iane ~ RHF {pomkia}
.
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antennas Group => http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
The SWL Antenna Discussion Group => http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna HELP => http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna NEWS => http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna INFO => http://tinyurl.com/ogvcf
* * * All Are Welcome : Including ELMERS and 'Want-to-be-Elmers'
plus plain old "Mister-Know-It-Alls"; and even those Newbees with
"I Know This Is A Really Dumb Question - But _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ "
.
The Shortwave Listener's Blessing :
SWL BLESSING => http://tinyurl.com/s2bjm
May You Never Tire of Listening to the Radio and Always
have Strong Signals and Noise Free Reception ~ RHF {ibid}
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/message/9233
.
Tous Sont Bienvenus ! - - - Groupe par Radio
d'auditeur d'onde courte pour des Antennes de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Alle Sind Willkommen ! - - - Shortwave Radiozuhörer
Gruppe für SWL Antennen
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Tutti Sono Benvenuti ! - - - Gruppo Radiofonico
dell'ascoltatore di onda corta per le Antenne di SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
Todos São Bem-vindos ! - - - Grupo de Rádio
do ouvinte do Shortwave para Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
¡Todos Son Agradables! - - - Grupo de Radio del oyente
de la onda corta para las Antenas de SWL
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/
.
= = = = Plain Old American-English Translation = = = =
All are Welcome - - - To Join the Shortwave Listeners
(SWL) Antenna Group on YAHOO !
.

/ \