Obama's Plan for Driver's Licenses for Illegal Aliens

1 view

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Oct 19, 2008, 8:01:39 PM10/19/08
Obama's Plan for Driver's Licenses for Illegals

http://www.nationalrepublicantrust.com/licenseforillegals_dr.html

Message has been deleted

Bill O'Really

Oct 20, 2008, 12:00:50 AM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 8:40 pm, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> Query do you want people driving uninsured and unlicensed ?
>
> A buddy of mine was hospitalized by an illegal driving drunk. but
> because he couldn't get a license so he was driving without insurance
> also. SO my buddy's out a ton of money.
>
> License them, make them get insurance, and put their employers in
> jail. they'll go home fast.

You give these people licenses, you just made it that much harder to
distinguish between illegals and legals. You give employers a way out
of being prosecuted by legitimizing illegals with official
identification and/or drivers licenses.

The answer to this mess is to secure the border, prosecute crooked
employers, deny birth right citizenship, deny access to social
programs, and deport these people when caught for so much as j-
walking.

What you don't do is cave in and give these people drivers licenses
which would be defacto legalization.

You stupid son of a bitch!'

Bill

Brenda Ann

Oct 20, 2008, 12:25:11 AM10/20/08

"Bill O'Really" <billo...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> License them, make them get insurance, and put their employers in
>> jail. they'll go home fast.
>
> You give these people licenses, you just made it that much harder to
> distinguish between illegals and legals. You give employers a way out
> of being prosecuted by legitimizing illegals with official
> identification and/or drivers licenses.

Most DMV's require a legit residence address, with proof that you either
rent or own the property and/or receive bills, etc. there. Giving them
licenses would make our streets safer, and give law enforcement someplace to
at least START looking.

> The answer to this mess is to ... deny birth right citizenship,

You do realize don't you that you yourself are only a citizen by birthright?
(unless of course you are naturalized).

David Eduardo

Oct 20, 2008, 12:43:18 AM10/20/08

"Brenda Ann" <bre...@shinbiro.com> wrote in message

> "Bill O'Really" <billo...@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> License them, make them get insurance, and put their employers in
>>> jail. they'll go home fast.
>>
>> You give these people licenses, you just made it that much harder to
>> distinguish between illegals and legals. You give employers a way out
>> of being prosecuted by legitimizing illegals with official
>> identification and/or drivers licenses.

And this would be a step towards guaranteeing that illegals are insured as
opposed to driving with no licence and no insurance, which causes hit and
runs as well as increasing insurance rates.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Clam Bake

Oct 20, 2008, 1:30:17 AM10/20/08
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:11:45 -0700, retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:00:50 -0700 (PDT), "Bill O'Really"
><billo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>>The answer to this mess is to secure the border, prosecute crooked
>>employers, deny birth right citizenship, deny access to social
>>programs, and deport these people when caught for so much as j-
>>walking.
>

>Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
>illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
>changing the constitution. But prosecuting employers works. Do it hard
>and lock 'em up long and the market would dry up fast. Without people
>hiring no ones coming.
>
>Now ask why Bush stopped enforcing against employers until 2007.
>
>http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/bush-vs-clinton-on-illegal-immigration-31330.html
>
>In 1999, the Clinton Administration fined over 400 companies for
>hiring illegal aliens. In 2004, the Bush Administration fined three.
>
> Bush cut 9600 border patrol guards from the budget.
>
>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2005/02/09/MNGOKB837T1.DTL

LOL are you kidding? You really think Obama and the Demos are going
to enforce immigration rules? Got news for you buddy, early next year
every single one of those 20 million illegal aliens will be granted
amnesty to make them beholden to the democratic party. No
deportations but citizenship instead. Just like on Wall Street, with
immigration crime and dishonesty pays.

dxAce

Oct 20, 2008, 5:35:50 AM10/20/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Why don't we simply insure that illegals are returned to their country of
origin?

dxAce

Oct 20, 2008, 7:01:33 AM10/20/08

Brenda Ann wrote:

What it is of course is denying citizenship to those who are born here to
illegals. Which is a dood idea!

Ship 'em home, along with 'Eduardo'!

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 7:31:46 AM10/20/08
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:00:50 -0700 (PDT), "Bill O'Really"
> <billo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The answer to this mess is to secure the border, prosecute crooked
>> employers, deny birth right citizenship, deny access to social
>> programs, and deport these people when caught for so much as j-
>> walking.
>

> Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
> illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
> changing the constitution.

No it doesn't. It just requires the Supreme Court interpreting it
correctly. The fourteenth amendment was written for former slaves and
their children, not illegal aliens, and the rest of the world.

forbi...@msn.com

Oct 20, 2008, 8:01:53 AM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 10:30 pm, Clam Bake <iluvs...@spamme.com> wrote:

> LOL are you kidding?  You really think Obama and the Demos are going
> to enforce immigration rules?  Got news for you buddy, early next year
> every single one of those 20 million illegal aliens will be granted
> amnesty to make them beholden to the democratic party.  No
> deportations but citizenship instead.  Just like on Wall Street, with
> immigration crime and dishonesty pays.

Business is the primary beneficiary of lax immigration enforcement.
Labor loses. Does Obama support Business or Labor interests?

RHF

Oct 20, 2008, 11:31:15 AM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 9:25 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Bill O'Really" <billorea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Driver's License "Green" Back-Ground on the ID
-versus- White Back-Ground for a US Citizen.

A Ten Cents per Gallon Fuel Tax for State Mandated
PLPD Insurance Makes Everyone Insured who Drives
a Car Run on Gas/Oil.

Drive 10K Miles per Year would equal $1000 in PLPD
Insurance Taxes for Every Driver in Every Car for
both Citizens and Illegals.

ymmv - now that was easy ~ RHF
.

RHF

Oct 20, 2008, 11:33:46 AM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 4:01 am, dxAce <dx...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke> wrote:
> Brenda Ann wrote:
> > "Bill O'Really" <billorea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > > You give these people licenses, you just made it that much harder to
> > > distinguish between illegals and legals.  You give employers a way out
> > > of being prosecuted by legitimizing illegals with official
> > > identification and/or drivers licenses.
>
> > Most DMV's require a legit residence address, with proof that you either
> > rent or own the property and/or receive bills, etc. there.  Giving them
> > licenses would make our streets safer, and give law enforcement someplace to
> > at least START looking.
>
> > > The answer to this mess is to ... deny birth right citizenship,
>
> > You do realize don't you that you yourself are only a citizen by birthright?
> > (unless of course you are naturalized).

- What it is of course is denying citizenship
- to those who are born here to illegals.
- Which is a dood idea!

Canada Does It and Many More so-called 'Civilized'
Countries have taken that approach too.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

David Eduardo

Oct 20, 2008, 12:42:18 PM10/20/08

"dxAce" <dx...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke> wrote in message
In theory, that is the intent of laws that have existed for years or
decades. ragmatically and practically speaking, there is no way to make that
happen.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2008, 12:51:29 PM10/20/08
I reckon I better check and see when my drivers license is due for
renewal.Those people in the Mississippi whatever it is used to send out
snail mail notices/cards.
Will B HO exempt all decent citizens of U.S.A.driver licensens and
only those Illegal Aliens can have American drivers licenses?
Check your drivers license now!
cuhulin

dxAce

Oct 20, 2008, 1:26:10 PM10/20/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Au contraire, oh faux one. There is always a way.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:35:40 PM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 10:40 pm, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 17:01:39 -0700 (PDT), saltyfishsa...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>
> Query do you want people driving uninsured and unlicensed ?
>
> A buddy of mine was hospitalized by an illegal driving drunk. but
> because he couldn't get a license so he was driving without insurance
> also. SO my buddy's out a ton of money.
>
> License them, make them get insurance, and put their employers in
> jail. they'll go home fast.

If an illegal is pulled over for a traffic violation we should
confiscate their car and deport them IMMEDIATLY !!

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:37:02 PM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 11:25 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Bill O'Really" <billorea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

BULLSHIT !!!!

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:37:21 PM10/20/08
On Oct 19, 11:43 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote in message

> > "Bill O'Really" <billorea...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> You give these people licenses, you just made it that much harder to
> >> distinguish between illegals and legals.  You give employers a way out
> >> of being prosecuted by legitimizing illegals with official
> >> identification and/or drivers licenses.
>
> And this would be a step towards guaranteeing that illegals are insured as
> opposed to driving with no licence and no insurance, which causes hit and
> runs as well as increasing insurance rates.

BULLSHIT !!!

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:38:14 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 12:11 am, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:00:50 -0700 (PDT), "Bill O'Really"

> <billorea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >The answer to this mess is to secure the border, prosecute crooked
> >employers, deny birth right citizenship, deny access to social
> >programs, and deport these people when caught for so much as j-
> >walking.
>
> Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
> illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
> changing the constitution. But prosecuting employers works. Do it hard

> and lock 'em up long and the market would dry up fast.  Without people
> hiring no ones coming.
>
> Now ask why Bush stopped enforcing against employers until 2007.
>
> http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/bush-vs-clinton-on-ille...

> In 1999, the Clinton Administration fined over 400 companies for
> hiring illegal aliens. In 2004, the Bush Administration fined three.
>
>  Bush cut 9600 border patrol guards from the budget.
>
> http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/200...

Why did'nt the Clinton's close the borders?? They had 8 years?

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:41:46 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 12:30 am, Clam Bake <iluvs...@spamme.com> wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:11:45 -0700, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> >On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:00:50 -0700 (PDT), "Bill O'Really"
> ><billorea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >>The answer to this mess is to secure the border, prosecute crooked
> >>employers, deny birth right citizenship, deny access to social
> >>programs, and deport these people when caught for so much as j-
> >>walking.
>
> >Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
> >illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
> >changing the constitution. But prosecuting employers works. Do it hard
> >and lock 'em up long and the market would dry up fast.  Without people
> >hiring no ones coming.
>
> >Now ask why Bush stopped enforcing against employers until 2007.
>
> >http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/bush-vs-clinton-on-ille...

> >In 1999, the Clinton Administration fined over 400 companies for
> >hiring illegal aliens. In 2004, the Bush Administration fined three.
>
> > Bush cut 9600 border patrol guards from the budget.
>
> >http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/200...

> LOL are you kidding?  You really think Obama and the Demos are going
> to enforce immigration rules?  Got news for you buddy, early next year
> every single one of those 20 million illegal aliens will be granted
> amnesty to make them beholden to the democratic party.  No
> deportations but citizenship instead.  Just like on Wall Street, with
> immigration crime and dishonesty pays.- Hide quoted text -

20 million my ass. Theres at least 20 million illegal mexxkins in
Texas alone. The number is closer to 50 million. Wait till they are a
majority and vote mexxkins into congress and the Whitehouse !! Ola'
Mexico City y adios Estados
Unidos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YYYYEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:43:57 PM10/20/08

Good luck. I can hear Pelosi and Reid screaming like stuck pigs
already. Get ready for 50 million new American citizens overnight. You
kooks better brush up on your espanol. Culeros !!

dxAce

Oct 20, 2008, 3:44:31 PM10/20/08

Hugh Wood wrote:

Yep, that's our 'Eduardo'!

Confer a GED to someone and look what you get.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 3:44:57 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 10:42 am, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:30:17 -0700, Clam Bake <iluvs...@spamme.com>

> wrote:
>

> >On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:11:45 -0700, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:

> >>Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
> >>illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
> >>changing the constitution. But prosecuting employers works. Do it hard
> >>and lock 'em up long and the market would dry up fast.  Without people
> >>hiring no ones coming.
>
> >>Now ask why Bush stopped enforcing against employers until 2007.
>
> >>http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/bush-vs-clinton-on-ille...

> >>In 1999, the Clinton Administration fined over 400 companies for
> >>hiring illegal aliens. In 2004, the Bush Administration fined three.
>
> >> Bush cut 9600 border patrol guards from the budget.
>
> >>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/200...

> >LOL are you kidding?  You really think Obama and the Demos are going
> >to enforce immigration rules?  Got news for you buddy, early next year
> >every single one of those 20 million illegal aliens will be granted
> >amnesty to make them beholden to the democratic party.  No
> >deportations but citizenship instead.  Just like on Wall Street, with
> >immigration crime and dishonesty pays.
>
> You're ignoring the simple facts:

>         In 1999, the Clinton Administration fined over 400 companies
> for hiring illegal aliens. In 2004, the Bush Administration fined
> three.- Hide quoted text -

400 !!! AND THAT DID'NT STOP THE INFLUX OF ILLEGAL MEXXKINS??!!!!!!
HOTTTTDAYYUUMMM !!!

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 20, 2008, 4:24:20 PM10/20/08
Let me close our Borders.In Vietnam, we had some practice with some
Machine Guns and a few other shootin irons.I liked those old grease Guns
the best.
cuhulin

David Eduardo

Oct 20, 2008, 4:40:54 PM10/20/08

"Hugh Wood" <Burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

<20 million my ass. Theres at least 20 million illegal mexxkins(sic) in

<Texas alone. The number is closer to 50 million. Wait till they are a

<majority and vote mexxkins(sic) into congress and the Whitehouse !!
Ola'(sic)

<Mexico City y adios Estados
<Unidos !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The range agreed on by every well based entity, from FAIR to the Pew Center
is that there are 10 to 12 million illegal immigrants in the US, about 8 to
9 million of whom are Hispanic with 6 to 7 million being from Mexico.

Of course, the total population of Texas as of 2007 per ACS (census bureau
projections) is 23 million.

Michael Coburn

Oct 20, 2008, 5:08:29 PM10/20/08
On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:30:17 -0700, Clam Bake wrote:

> On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 22:11:45 -0700, retro...@comcast.net wrote:
>
>>On Sun, 19 Oct 2008 21:00:50 -0700 (PDT), "Bill O'Really"
>><billo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>>>The answer to this mess is to secure the border, prosecute crooked
>>>employers, deny birth right citizenship, deny access to social
>>>programs, and deport these people when caught for so much as j-
>>>walking.
>>

>>Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
>>illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
>>changing the constitution. But prosecuting employers works. Do it hard
>>and lock 'em up long and the market would dry up fast. Without people
>>hiring no ones coming.
>>
>>Now ask why Bush stopped enforcing against employers until 2007.
>>
>>http://forums.eog.com/politics-and-government/bush-vs-clinton-on-

illegal-immigration-31330.html

>>In 1999, the Clinton Administration fined over 400 companies for hiring
>>illegal aliens. In 2004, the Bush Administration fined three.
>>
>> Bush cut 9600 border patrol guards from the budget.
>>
>>http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/

archive/2005/02/09/MNGOKB837T1.DTL

> LOL are you kidding? You really think Obama and the Demos are going to
> enforce immigration rules? Got news for you buddy, early next year
> every single one of those 20 million illegal aliens will be granted
> amnesty to make them beholden to the democratic party. No deportations
> but citizenship instead. Just like on Wall Street, with immigration
> crime and dishonesty pays.

What you are going to see here is a major split between left wing
moonbats that are maternalistic, "equal outcome", open borders
ideologues, and the more pragmatic Liberals who recognize that the
Mexican border separates two different cultures with very different laws
and customs. The working people of the United States are not going to
give up any more of their economic freedoms than they have already
forfeited under the last 30 years of Republican class oppression. The
Democrats do not need to grow their base. The Republicans, OTOH, have a
very serious problem.

Billy Burpelson

Oct 20, 2008, 6:39:45 PM10/20/08
Hugh Wood wrote:

> YYYYEEEEEEHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're really Howard Dean, right?

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 6:48:16 PM10/20/08
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 06:31:46 -0500, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>
>>> Securing the borders is a pipe dream I fit was possible there'd be no
>>> illegal drugs not home grown. Denying birth citizenship requires
>>> changing the constitution.
>>
>> No it doesn't. It just requires the Supreme Court interpreting it
>> correctly.
>

> Chuckle. Just read the words to mean what YOU want instead of English.
> Got it. You're a judicial activist.

That's exactly what the Supreme Court does.

How do you think they came up with the decision to educate children
brought here by illegal aliens?

It was a moral decision, law had nothing to do with it.

The decision was: They are going to be here anyway, and if we don't
educate them, we will create an underclass of people. We have done that
anyway by allowing at least 20 illegal aliens to enter this country.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 7:07:08 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 2:57 pm, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:

> >> You do realize don't you that you yourself are only a citizen by birthright?
> >> (unless of course you are naturalized).
>
> >BULLSHIT !!!!
>
> You're not a birth right citizen?  LOL.

Birth right? What the hell kind of fucked up twisted logic did you
have to use to come up with "birth right citizen"? You people scare
the hell out of me.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 7:09:13 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 3:02 pm, retrogro...@comcast.net wrote:
> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 12:38:14 -0700 (PDT), Hugh Wood
> That was 16 years ago. Why are you talking about that? The issue is
> today's leadership, not yesterdays. You're juvenile diversions are
> SOOOO transparent. LOL. It sucks that your party lies to you, you
> believe them and then repeat the lies and then get your nose rubbed in
> it, and come up shit in your nose asking for the next lie you're to
> believe. "please sir, can I have some more?"   LOL.- Hide quoted text -

Baloney. In 16 years you bedwetters will still be crying and bitching
about Bush.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 7:11:16 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 3:40 pm, "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> "Hugh Wood" <BurtonU...@gmail.com> wrote in message

And how do they come up with those numbers?? I guess the mexxkins
punch a card when they slip across the border. More fucked up logic
from a uberlib kook moonbat. Another hopeless product of public
schools.

Message has been deleted

Democracy Highlander

Oct 20, 2008, 7:21:22 PM10/20/08
""China's Space Capability Could Surpass United States, Panel
Warns"" :

http://www.space.com/missionlaunches/081016-sn-china-surpass.html

""Russia, flush with wealth from its record-level oil and gas exports,
is planning to further boost its defense spending by almost 50 percent
over the next three years, a senior legislator in Moscow said last
week. "":

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2008/oct/09/russia-plans-to-boost-military-spending/

In meantime, in US, a gang of imbeciles ask for more tax cuts for
wealthy Wall Street CEOs even if that happen at the expense of budget
cuts from NASA or other research and development programs even with
possible military implications.

Yes, they are the same pack of unproductive crooks who dismantled US
factories and moved them to China for a quick buck without to much
investment, or fired US engineers and scientists to hire for cheap in
Asia even if that meant giving away to Chinese strategic US know-how
and technologies.

And what they want now from Uncle Sam? More tax cuts for Wall Street
corporations, crooked CEOs and unproductive idle shareholders.

Brenda Ann

Oct 20, 2008, 7:40:20 PM10/20/08

"Hugh Wood" <Burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Birth right is the only citizenship most countries even have. It simply
means that you are a citizen solely by accident of being born there.

Brenda Ann

Oct 20, 2008, 7:41:48 PM10/20/08

<retro...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 13:40:54 -0700, "David Eduardo"
> <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
>
>>The range agreed on by every well based entity, from FAIR to the Pew
>>Center
>>is that there are 10 to 12 million illegal immigrants in the US, about 8
>>9 million of whom are Hispanic with 6 to 7 million being from Mexico.
>

> I met a Scotsman in the NW who confessed to being here illegally. SHe
> swam across the Rio Grande.

Swam? She should have gone downriver a bit. Lots of fords on the Rio Grande
where all you have to do is walk across it.

Message has been deleted

DB

Oct 20, 2008, 7:42:58 PM10/20/08

"Michael Coburn" <mik...@verizon.net> wrote in

> and customs. The working people of the United States are not going to
> give up any more of their economic freedoms than they have already
> forfeited under the last 30 years of Republican class oppression.

What working people are you talking about, nobody works in Amerika, the
government pays for everything!

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 7:54:51 PM10/20/08
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 17:48:16 -0500, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>
>> retro...@comcast.net wrote:

>>> Chuckle. Just read the words to mean what YOU want instead of English.
>>> Got it. You're a judicial activist.
>> That's exactly what the Supreme Court does.
>
> Nah that's the GOP gloss.
> Tell me how you read: "All persons born or naturalized in the United
> States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the
> United States and of the State wherein they reside." to not apply.

Mexicans are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. If
they are arrested, the Mexican consulate has to be notified, and supply
them with legal representation. I'm talking about illegal Mexicans.

What do you think about the company in South Korea, that specializes in
flying nine month pregnant women to the United States to give birth, and
then flying them back to Korea, so they are entitled to all the benefits
of an American citizen?

>> How do you think they came up with the decision to educate children
>> brought here by illegal aliens?
>

> Reading the briefs applying the law.
> Have you read the opinion.? :->

>> It was a moral decision, law had nothing to do with it.
>

> Ah then I know you didn't read it.

The children brought here by illegal aliens, are illegal aliens, and can
be deported, only not during school hours. A Mexican girl was deported
recently after attending school for almost twelve years. She parked
illegally one morning and the police checked her immigration status.

Now you tell me what's the point of allowing a child to go to school for
twelve years, and then deporting them. Also when they graduate, they
can't work legally in the United States.

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 8:06:10 PM10/20/08
retro...@comcast.net wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 2008 18:54:51 -0500, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>
>> Mexicans are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States. If
>> they are arrested, the Mexican consulate has to be notified, and supply
>> them with legal representation. I'm talking about illegal Mexicans.
>

> Some people will believe anything.

What do you think about the Koreans? Is that American baby subject to
the jurisdiction of the United States?

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 20, 2008, 8:09:35 PM10/20/08
On Oct 20, 7:54 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
> Mexicans are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.

Not true. Anybody inside the territory of the USA is subject to the
laws of the USA.

It is called sovereignty. The only ones who have some exceptions are
diplomats, for obvious reasons. They don't pay taxes, for instance.

Calling the nearest consulate is just a matter of customary courtesy
and it is reciprocal.

-Ramon

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 8:20:48 PM10/20/08
Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Oct 20, 7:54 pm, "johnny@." <johnny@.> wrote:
>> Mexicans are not subject to the jurisdiction of the United States.
>
> Not true. Anybody inside the territory of the USA is subject to the
> laws of the USA.

What about a Mexican, legal or illegal that kills someone in the United
States, and runs back to Mexico? That person is no longer subject to
the same laws as a person living in the United States that kills
someone. Mexico will not return a Mexican to face the death penalty,
and if the US doesn't wave the death penalty, Mexico will release that
person.

> It is called sovereignty. The only ones who have some exceptions are
> diplomats, for obvious reasons. They don't pay taxes, for instance.
>
> Calling the nearest consulate is just a matter of customary courtesy
> and it is reciprocal.
>
> -Ramon

Courtesy has nothing to do with it.

Billy Burpelson

Oct 20, 2008, 8:29:28 PM10/20/08
Ramon F Herrera wrote:

> It is called sovereignty.

Sovereignty? What a quaint idea. It didn't hold back Bush from invading
a *sovereign* nation.

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 8:34:21 PM10/20/08

But it is keeping him from invading the sovereign nation of Pakistan to
get Osama. Or maybe it's Pakistan's nuclear weapons.

Brenda Ann

Oct 20, 2008, 8:36:31 PM10/20/08

<johnny@.> wrote in message

> What do you think about the company in South Korea, that specializes in
> flying nine month pregnant women to the United States to give birth, and
> then flying them back to Korea, so they are entitled to all the benefits
> of an American citizen?

I have a great deal of problem with this assertion.

If any child is born in the US, they are by law a US citizen. This is what
it says right there in the Constitution.

As for this so-called company...

If it did exist, I don't see what good it would do anyone. Korean law does
not allow for dual citizenship. A US citizen has no rights here beyond what
the Korean government wishes to allow them. Such a child could not get a
Korean ID (KID) card, which is needed for almost EVERYTHING here, including
but not limited to: drivers licenses, bank accounts, schooling, library
usage, ad inf. Exceptions to this are foreign citizens with appropriate
visa and US military and affiliates with SOFA status.

The child would have to relinquish their US citizenship in order to accept
Korean citizenship by parentage.

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 8:40:33 PM10/20/08

It doesn't matter what Korean law allows. According to our Oath of
Citizenship, we don't allow it either.

Why don't you do some research. It's a fact.

Brenda Ann

Oct 20, 2008, 8:43:40 PM10/20/08

<johnny@.> wrote in message

> It doesn't matter what Korean law allows. According to our Oath of
> Citizenship, we don't allow it either.
>
> Why don't you do some research. It's a fact.

Korean law matters very much in Korea.

I've done a lot more research than you have, apparently, having had to do so
in order to live within the law while in Korea.

Some of you talk about this 'Oath of Citizenship'. For people born in the
US, it's territories and possessions, and US military bases, there is no
such thing. There is such a thing for NATURALIZED citizens. That is,
foreigners born in foreign countries that move (legally) to the US and
fulfill all requirements to BECOME a US citizen.

johnny@.

Oct 20, 2008, 8:54:38 PM10/20/08
Even if naturalized citizens renounce allegiance to their former
countries during the Oath of Citizenship, their former countries don't
have to recognize it. They will still be considered citizens of that
country, and in the case of Mexico, former citizens of Mexico can regain
their citizenship. Mexico just amended their constitution to make this
possible. These people can vote in the United States, and in Mexico,
and hold office in Mexico and the United States.

Brenda Ann

Oct 20, 2008, 9:20:44 PM10/20/08

<johnny@.> wrote in message

> Even if naturalized citizens renounce allegiance to their former countries
> during the Oath of Citizenship, their former countries don't have to
> recognize it. They will still be considered citizens of that country,

This much is true. France, for one, allows dual citizenship (hell, they
DEMAND it!) An American, born to a US military member, married to a French
citizen, is automatically, by French law, a citizen of both France and the
US. Even after French citizenship has been denounced (required by the US at
age 18), the French government still attempts to require service in their
military.

David Eduardo

Oct 20, 2008, 9:32:45 PM10/20/08

"Hugh Wood" <Burto...@gmail.com> wrote in message

It's realtively simple to come up with population data, as demographers use
things ranging from telephone installs (data from the tax authorities, for
example), electric installs, car registrations and they cross tab with
births and deaths and populations can be fairly accurately estimated.

And I'm a product of private schools, here and in south America.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 9:51:07 PM10/20/08

Not a problem. The "Bloviating GasBag" Biden says Barry Hussein knows
EXACTLY where Bin Laden is.

Hugh Wood

Oct 20, 2008, 9:53:13 PM10/20/08
> And I'm a product of private schools, here and in south America.- Hide quoted text -

That explains it. You got the worst of both educations. The way
mexxkins multiply how can anyone keep up with their numbers? What's
the gestation period on a hispanic woman,5 weeks??

Billy Burpelson

Oct 20, 2008, 10:22:50 PM10/20/08
Hugh Wood wrote:

> Not a problem. The "Bloviating GasBag"...

Bloviating gas bag? Rush Limbaugh?

Message has been deleted

dxAce

Oct 21, 2008, 4:19:11 AM10/21/08

With only a GED to show for it!

I'm LMFAO.

sgall...@rogers.com

Oct 21, 2008, 6:29:28 AM10/21/08

> > Even if naturalized citizens renounce allegiance to their former countries
> > during the Oath of Citizenship, their former countries don't have to
> > recognize it.  They will still be considered citizens of that country,
>
> This much is true.  France, for one, allows dual citizenship (hell, they
> DEMAND it!) An American, born to a US military member, married to a French
> citizen, is automatically, by French law, a citizen of both France and the
> US. Even after French citizenship has been denounced (required by the US at
> age 18), the French government still attempts to require service in their
> military.

The word is renounced, not denounced, and the US has no requirement
for a person born with multiple citizenship to renounce one at age 18,
or any other age.

David Eduardo

Oct 21, 2008, 2:14:51 PM10/21/08

.

>> And I'm a product of private schools, here and in south America.
>
> With only a GED to show for it!
>
> I'm LMFAO.

Only because an Ecuadorian diploma would not get me college admission at a
state university in Arizona.

dxAce

Oct 21, 2008, 3:40:58 PM10/21/08

Ecuadorian diploma my ass! Fake, just like your claim of owning radio stations
in Ecuador. Fake, just like your claim of having an amateur radio license in
Ecuador. Fake, just like your claim of being Hispanic.

'Eduardo', you are a pathological liar!

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 21, 2008, 5:12:39 PM10/21/08
I told that married Irish woman wayyyyyyy over yonder across the big
pond about me thinking about buying some of that transfemme stuff.She
said,,, Oh no, not that s.it again!

www.eirefirst.com/midimusic/goonhomemidi.mid
cuhulin

barnegatdx

Oct 21, 2008, 5:36:32 PM10/21/08
On Oct 19, 8:01 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote
<PLONK>

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 21, 2008, 6:25:22 PM10/21/08
Traitor McCain and Illegal Alien Obama won't talk about America's wide
open Borders.
cuhulin

Telamon

Oct 21, 2008, 10:18:46 PM10/21/08
In article <48FD907F...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke>,
dxAce <dx...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke> wrote:

> > David 'Eduardo' Frackelton Gleason wrote:

< SNIP >

> > And I'm a product of private schools, here and in south America.
>
> With only a GED to show for it!

He has a GED in snake oil.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Oct 21, 2008, 10:19:48 PM10/21/08
In article <x_oLk.4052$as4....@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:

Only because you did not come up a convincing story. They saw through
you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

David Eduardo

Oct 21, 2008, 11:34:30 PM10/21/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

That makes no sense. All I had to do was sit for the GED, which I did in one
day, and, with the scores, was admitted to the University program.

Lots of foreign credentials are not valid in the US. I could have waited a
semester and had my Colegio Americano credentials and transcripts validated
by the US Embassy in Quito, but I wanted to put my spare time outside my job
to good use and opted for the quicker option.

Dave

Oct 22, 2008, 8:39:12 AM10/22/08
Telamon wrote:
> In article <48FD907F...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke>,
> dxAce <dx...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke> wrote:
>
>>> David 'Eduardo' Frackelton Gleason wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>
>>> And I'm a product of private schools, here and in south America.
>> With only a GED to show for it!
>
> He has a GED in snake oil.

I don't even have a GED and I've been a Chief Engineer. I don't recall
calculating power by the indirect method being on the SATs.

Ramon F Herrera

Oct 22, 2008, 5:49:07 PM10/22/08
On Oct 20, 7:11 pm, Hugh Wood <BurtonU...@gmail.com> wrote:
> And how do they come up with those numbers?? I guess the mexxkins
> punch a card when they slip across the border. More fucked up logic
> from a uberlib kook moonbat. Another hopeless product of public
> schools.

You obviously never took a class about statistics and probability,
Hugh.

There are multiple ways of arriving to accurate estimates. Not too
long ago the number of people in a country was estimated simply by
checking the consumption of salt, which tends to be rather constant
per capita. Call it a poor man's census.

And that was before computers were common.

-Ramon
(Product of Private Schools)

johnny@.

Oct 22, 2008, 6:34:37 PM10/22/08
Ramon F Herrera wrote:
> On Oct 20, 7:11 pm, Hugh Wood <BurtonU...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> And how do they come up with those numbers?? I guess the mexxkins
>> punch a card when they slip across the border. More fucked up logic
>> from a uberlib kook moonbat. Another hopeless product of public
>> schools.
>
> You obviously never took a class about statistics and probability,
> Hugh.

Obviously the people that came up with 12 million never took that class
either.

The Border Patrol returns one million Mexicans a year to Mexico, and the
Border Patrol said that for every one they catch, three get through.

surfwatch

Oct 22, 2008, 7:26:53 PM10/22/08

Let's hear about your GED, Mr dropout.

dxAce

Oct 22, 2008, 8:11:27 PM10/22/08

surfwatch wrote:

I'm a genuine high school graduate, boy! Also, have a four year college degree, boy!
Best you go watch the surf, boy!

Etc.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 22, 2008, 8:59:36 PM10/22/08
B HO is getting his ass kicked while he is in Hawaii.
cuhulin

David Eduardo

Oct 22, 2008, 9:04:13 PM10/22/08

> I'm a genuine high school graduate, boy! Also, have a four year college
> degree, boy!
> Best you go watch the surf, boy!

And you lay around all day sucking a bottle, thinking what Social Security
pays is a lot of money.

David Eduardo

Oct 22, 2008, 9:02:38 PM10/22/08

"surfwatch" <surfw...@aol.com> wrote in message

On Oct 21, 4:19 am, dxAce <dx...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke> wrote:

<Let's hear about your GED, Mr dropout.

It's a simple way to meet a Hight School requirement when one's high school
is outside the US and not accredited in the US.

David Eduardo

Oct 22, 2008, 9:06:04 PM10/22/08

<johnny@.> wrote in message

> Ramon F Herrera wrote:
>> On Oct 20, 7:11 pm, Hugh Wood <BurtonU...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> And how do they come up with those numbers?? I guess the mexxkins
>>> punch a card when they slip across the border. More fucked up logic
>>> from a uberlib kook moonbat. Another hopeless product of public
>>> schools.
>>
>> You obviously never took a class about statistics and probability,
>> Hugh.
>
> Obviously the people that came up with 12 million never took that class
> either.
>
> The Border Patrol returns one million Mexicans a year to Mexico, and the
> Border Patrol said that for every one they catch, three get through.

And a high percentage of those return once they have made enough money to
start a small business in Mexico. Today, very few are coming in, and lots
are leaving.

Telamon

Oct 22, 2008, 9:32:02 PM10/22/08
In article <Q9FLk.12572$YN3....@newsfe12.iad>, Dave <da...@dave.dave>
wrote:

I didn't say anything about his education only that he remains clueless.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Oct 22, 2008, 9:37:00 PM10/22/08
In article <28xLk.3629$D32...@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com>,
"David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <x_oLk.4052$as4....@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>,
> > "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "dxAce" <dx...@DXersForMcCain.co.ke> wrote in message
> >> >

> >> .

> >> Only because an Ecuadorian diploma would not get me college
> >> admission at a state university in Arizona.
> >
> > Only because you did not come up a convincing story. They saw
> > through you.
>
> That makes no sense.

All readers of this news group understand that objective reality has no
place in your life.

> All I had to do was sit for the GED, which I did in one day, and,
> with the scores, was admitted to the University program.

Everyone knows any University requires more than that.

> Lots of foreign credentials are not valid in the US.

You are an excellent example of not being valid.

> I could have waited a semester and had my Colegio Americano
> credentials and transcripts validated by the US Embassy in Quito, but
> I wanted to put my spare time outside my job to good use and opted
> for the quicker option.

Yeah, no sense doing things the right way. Very typical of you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 22, 2008, 8:49:03 PM10/22/08
I wonder if B HO is getting some ''stuff'' while he is in Hawaii?
cuhulin

David Eduardo

Oct 23, 2008, 12:27:35 AM10/23/08

> In article <28xLk.3629$D32...@flpi146.ffdc.sbc.com>,

> "David Eduardo" <da...@davideduardo.com> wrote:
>
>> All I had to do was sit for the GED, which I did in one day, and,
>> with the scores, was admitted to the University program.
>
> Everyone knows any University requires more than that.

The requirement was a High School transcript or a GED, with either one bing
in some specific percentile or higher. I could not get the transcript and
have it notarized and translated by the US Embassy in time, so I opted for
the GED, where I met the minimum required score.

>> I could have waited a semester and had my Colegio Americano
>> credentials and transcripts validated by the US Embassy in Quito, but
>> I wanted to put my spare time outside my job to good use and opted
>> for the quicker option.
>
> Yeah, no sense doing things the right way. Very typical of you.

Either way was right. It was either/or, and I picked "or."

dxAce

Oct 23, 2008, 4:59:33 AM10/23/08

David Eduardo wrote:

'High' School, Mr. GED!

LMFAO

dxAce

Oct 23, 2008, 4:59:51 AM10/23/08

David Eduardo wrote:

Beats laying around all day making up lies, oh faux one!

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 23, 2008, 8:10:37 AM10/23/08

Dave

Oct 23, 2008, 9:39:00 AM10/23/08
dxAce wrote:

> I'm a genuine high school graduate, boy! Also, have a four year college degree, boy!
> Best you go watch the surf, boy!
>
> Etc.

Too bad they didn't teach you any social skills.

Dave

Oct 23, 2008, 9:39:26 AM10/23/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> B HO is getting his ass kicked while he is in Hawaii.
> cuhulin

How so?

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 23, 2008, 9:53:12 AM10/23/08
On Oct 23, 8:10 am, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
<PLONK>

> - substituted by:

http://www.fightthesmears.com/?source=sem-pm-fts-fts-search-nsw&gclid...

Now can we get Back On Topic here ?
OK?

Dave

Oct 23, 2008, 9:55:52 AM10/23/08
Which candidate will be better for sunspots?

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 23, 2008, 10:18:53 AM10/23/08
On Oct 23, 9:55 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

Better for SunSpots?

Obama.

the sunspot cycle has hit a minimum, and will increase dramatically
during an Obama Administratin.

And furthermore !

His idea of setting up tens of thousands of Wind Turbines

will mean a great array of

ready -made antennas for radio Pirates

Obama ! He supports Freedom Of The Air Waves..!

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Obama+gun+rights&hl=en&emb=0&aq=f#q=Sportsmen%20for%20Obama&hl=en&emb=0

dxAce

Oct 23, 2008, 2:44:29 PM10/23/08

Dave wrote:

Taught me the skills I need to deal with dumbass pricks such as yourself, boy!

cheley_b...@live.com

Oct 23, 2008, 6:21:50 PM10/23/08
On Oct 23, 10:18 am, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> On Oct 23, 9:55 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:> cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> > > On Oct 23, 8:10 am, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:
> > >  <PLONK>
>
> > >  http://www.fightthesmears.com/?source=sem-pm-fts-fts-search-nsw&gclid...
> > >  Now can we get Back On Topic here ?
> > > OK?
>
>  Which candidate will be better for sunspots?
>
> Better for SunSpots?

Obama.

the sunspot cycle has hit a minimum, and will increase dramatically

during an Obama Administratin.

And furthermore !

His idea of setting up tens of thousands of Wind Turbines will mean
a great array of  ready -made antennas for radio Pirates

Obama ! He supports Freedom Of The Air Waves..!

and the second amendment

http://video.google.com/videosearch?q=Obama+gun+rights&hl=en&emb=0&aq...

It is loading more messages.