Dr. euGene Scott on KAIJ 13.815 MHz - - - He Is Alive on Shortwave ! :o)

RHF

Oct 17, 2005, 8:54:29 PM10/17/05
For One and All,

Dr. euGene Scott on KAIJ 13.815 MHz
- - - He Is Alive on Shortwave ! :o)

KAIJ Dallas, Texas USA
Program Content : Dr. euGene Scott speaking on the Pyramids.
Frequency : 13.815 MHz
Time : 23:00 UTC
S-Meter : 9 with Great Booming Audio
SIO Code : 5.5.5

And the Secret Message of the Pyramids Is :
"Now Get On The Phones And Let Me Know You Are Listening !"
[ Send Me Money ! :<]

How Can He Be Dead...
If "The Doc" Is Still Being Heard on Shortwave Radio ! :o)

KAIJ Shortwave Station
http://www.kaij.org/about.html
SCOTT => http://www.kaij.org/links.html

The University Network - Presents Dr. euGene Scott
SHORTWAVE => http://www.drgenescott.org/swave.htm
"The Doc" is a PHD is Pastor of the University Cathedral
in Los Angeles, CA.

REAITY CHECK :
Shortwave Radio Evangelist Dr. euGene Scott Dies at Age 75 "RIP"
http://www.dxing.info/news/2005_02.dx
Radio News in February 2005 - presented by DXing.Info
Any Truth to the Rumor that The Doc was Buried in a Pyramid
laying at the Bottom of the Sea where Atlantis Rests ? ? ?

FWIW - Dr. euGene Scott is also 'still' on TV (Channel #4)
in the SF Bay Area after Midnight - He Is Alive - ptl !

With 'That Song' in My Head :
"I Want To Know If JESUS Welcomes Me There !"
http://www.batesline.com/archives/001355.html
Let's All Sing Alone -
http://www.batesline.com/archives/audio/iwknow.mp3
'iwtk' ~ "I Want To Know !" a la Dr euGene Scott

"The Truth Is Out There"
{ The Official Guide to the X-Files }
http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0061053309/103-3378268-1119805

More About - Dr. euGene Scott : http://tinyurl.com/8r37k
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b0923b3d46eb6693

yes - i am simply enjoying my radios ~ RHF
.
My Radio/Receiver : Icom R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
AM-SYNC "Off" and PRE-AMPS "Off"
using an RCA (RadioShack) External Speaker Cat # 40-5024
.
My Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna :
* Low Noise Inverted "L" Antenna - a la John Doty
* Laid-out East-to-West <Tip-to-Tip>
* 15 Foot Vertical-Up-Leg with a 30 Foot Horizontal-Out-Arm
* Wire Antenna Element = 50 Strands of #41 Litz Wire = 20 AWG
* TV 'type' 300 Ohm to 75 Ohm Matching Transformer
* RG6 Coax Cable Feed-in-Line about 25 Feet Long
.
My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
* Metro-Area : SF Bay Area
* Geographic Region : Northern California
* World : West Coast of the USA (North America)
* Global : 122W24 Longitude by 37N78 Latitude

Latitude-Longitude of US Cities (www.realestate3d.com)
http://www.realestate3d.com/gps/latlong.htm

Latitude-Longitude of World Cities (www.realestate3d.com)
http://www.realestate3d.com/gps/world-latlong.htm
.
.
. .

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 17, 2005, 9:29:21 PM10/17/05
I thought he done dead months and months ago.
cuhulin

chef@dennys

Oct 17, 2005, 11:00:54 PM10/17/05
You're really surprised he's still on shortwave??

You'll see and hear him until the money runs out... or Melissa steps down as
pastor.

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

mi...@sushi.com

Oct 18, 2005, 1:54:03 AM10/18/05
I run into Dr. Scott on shortwave around 6MHZ ( a bit on each side of
Radio Havana).

RHF

Oct 18, 2005, 4:28:51 AM10/18/05
"M"
When you Hear 'The {Dead} Doc' on Shortwave
- - - He Is "Electrifying" ! :o)
~ RHF

RHF

Oct 18, 2005, 9:02:10 PM10/18/05
"M" - I often see "The Doc" on TV and
sometimes it is not even turned On :o)
he is alive, He Is Alive. HE IS ALIVE ! ~ RHF
.
.
. .

junius

Oct 19, 2005, 2:11:13 AM10/19/05

m II

Oct 30, 2005, 9:34:22 AM10/30/05
RHF wrote:

> How Can He Be Dead...
> If "The Doc" Is Still Being Heard on Shortwave Radio ! :o)

These zombies are appearing everywhere. I saw a 'Freshly back from the
grave' Mussolini on television just yesterday. Why can't the dead just
LEAVE US ALONE!

..damn..now there's Richard 'I'm not a dead man' Nixon...when does the
horror end?

mike

Greg

Oct 30, 2005, 12:30:22 PM10/30/05

> From: m II <No...@owl.nest.org>
> Newsgroups: rec.radio.shortwave
> Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 14:34:22 GMT
> Subject: Re: Dr. euGene Scott on KAIJ 13.815 MHz - - - He Is Alive on
> Shortwave ! :o)

Gene Scott has been alive ever since he died.

Greg