BIG Communist PARTY week for the 0baMa0s

∅baMa∅ Tse Dung

Sep 12, 2010, 10:16:57 PM9/12/10
...they will be... in formalwear on Saturday night for the
Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's (CBCF) annual Phoenix Awards
dinner.

http://thehill.com/capital-living/in-the-know/118269-big-party-week-for-the-obamas

Honorees at the dinner will include Harry Belafonte. In June 2000
Harry Belafonte was a featured speaker at a rally in Castro's Cuba,
honoring the American Soviet spies Ethel and Julius Rosenberg. Tears,
one observer reported, "streaked down" Belafonte's face "as he
recalled the pain and humiliation his friend Paul Robeson [Stalin
Peace Prize recipient] had been forced to endure" in 1950s America.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=837

In April 2009, a delegation of seven Congressional Black Caucus
members traveled to Havana to meet with former Cuban president Fidel
Castro. After the meeting, they praised Castro as a warm and
hospitable host...

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=7126

Will 0baMa0 wax nostalgic for fellow Communist professor and Stalin
Peace Prize recipient Angela Davis?
In 1968, as Soviet tanks rolled into Czechoslovakia to crush the
“Prague spring,” Davis joined the Communist Party, voicing her belief
that “the only path of liberation for black people is that which leads
toward complete and radical overthrow of the capitalist class."

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=1303

Message has been deleted

Lamont Cranston

Sep 13, 2010, 5:26:09 PM9/13/10
On 9/12/2010 7:16 PM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:

Who are the "ObaMaOs"?

Paul Briskette

Sep 13, 2010, 10:58:43 PM9/13/10
On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 03:00:13 -0700, The China Blue Lagoon wrote:

> In article
> <c4aed8c8-4a5a-48b2...@f26g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,

> ?baMa? Tse Dung <0bama0....@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ...they will be... in formalwear on Saturday night for the
>> Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's (CBCF) annual Phoenix Awards
>> dinner.
>

> Do you ever wonder why so few blacks vote Republican?

they can figure out when they are being screwed!

RHF

Sep 14, 2010, 9:42:20 AM9/14/10
- On Sep 13, 2:26 pm, Lamont Cranston
- <Lamont.Crans...@TheShadow.com> wrote:
- Who are the "ObaMaOs"?

- - On 9/12/2010 7:16 PM, ∅baMa∅ Tse Dung wrote:
- - BIG Communist PARTY week for the 0baMa0s

?Q? : Who Are The "ObaMaOs" ? ~ [Obama "O"s]

Sort of like the Cheerios "O"s Breakfast Cereal . .

-but- "O"s are Crazy for Prez Obama {The 'O' Man}
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/160/379367269_d9ad6538b6.jpg

Some "O"s even call them Obama-O's
http://popsop.ru/wp-content/uploads/obama_oj.jpg
-cause- There Is 'Hope' In Every Bowl !

While "O"thers' Make Other Claims . . .
http://www.thelookingspoon.com/tlsimages/blog/2010/crazy_nut_cheerios.jpg

Then Some "O"thers' view Prez Obama's
Words and Action very differently . . .
http://cdn.mqstatic.com/files/gunslot/imagecache/full/images/53587.jpg

Why Even a Few "O"s are said to Worship
'The Lord "O"bama' . . .
http://pophangover.com/images/bad-obama-painting5.jpg
http://brain-terminal.com/common/images.php/obama-siddhartha.jpg

The "O"s have their own Sign of Greeting
http://1984usa.com/higherlearning/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/obama-hands-web.jpg
. . . when they gather to "O"
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_XvTdcihcVFE/SO5KSIRC2kI/AAAAAAAAG3Q/rv0l8-4BRa0/s1600/Obama%2520in%2520Oregon_70.jpg

The "O"sters Do Come From A-Far To "O"
http://blog.cafepress.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/picture-31.png

this was 'very interesting . . .' - cheerio! ~ RHF
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_051309/content/01125109.Par.89380.ImageFile.jpg
.
.

RHF

Sep 14, 2010, 9:44:34 AM9/14/10
On Sep 13, 7:58 pm, Paul Briskette <f...@email.com> wrote:
> On Mon, 13 Sep 2010 03:00:13 -0700, The China Blue Lagoon wrote:
>
> > In article
> > <c4aed8c8-4a5a-48b2-ae8c-21a90abf3...@f26g2000vbm.googlegroups.com>,

> > ?baMa? Tse Dung <0bama0.spea...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> >> ...they will be... in formalwear on Saturday night for the
> >> Congressional Black Caucus Foundation's (CBCF) annual Phoenix Awards
> >> dinner.

- - Do you ever wonder why so few blacks vote Republican?

- they can figure out when they are being screwed!

? Do African-Americans 'Feel' That Prez Obama
Has Failed To Deliver On His Promises of Hope
and Change -wrt- Them ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/21d6b5dd0dc4a38e

FWIW - Some/Many African-Americans 'Feel'
That Prez Obama Has Failed To Deliver On
His Promises of Hope and Change -wrt- Them !

Are Their "Feelings' Justified ?

Has Prez Obama Gone Beyond The Mere "Symbol"
{Token/Figure Head} of 'Being' an African-American
US Prez-A-Duntz :

? Do African-Americans Have More "Hope" Today
in American Then Before Prez Obama's Election ?

? For African-Americans Has Prez Obama's Change(s)
Been Positive In Transforming Their Lives, Status and
Conditions in America ?

? Has Prez Obama Fulfilled His Promises To The
Oppressed African-American Citizens of the USA ?

prez obama your prez-a-duntzal actions speak
far louder than mere campaigning words ~ RHF©
.
.
The "Tell' this NOV 2010 Elections will be whether
African-American Come Out and Vote-For-Democrats
[Active Support} -or- Stay-At-Home {Passive Rejection}
and Do NOT Vote [.]

The African-American Vote was Massive for Prez
Obama and the Democrats in 2008 : A much lower
African-American Vote in 2010 will be seen as a
Rejection of the Democrats and Prez Obama.

For African-Americans the 2010 Congressional Elections
will be a Referendum on The Democrats and Prez Obama
Measured In Positive Massive Active Support -or- Negative
Lack Luster Smaller Voter Turn-Out {Passive Rejection}

Either Way The African-American Voter Turn-Out in 2010
is NOT a Thumbs-Up or thumbs-down on the Republicans
-but- a Resounding Thumbs-Up or THUMBS-DOWN on
the Democrats and Prez Obama [.]

What Message Will The African-American Voter Turn-Out
in 2010 Send to the Democrat Party of the USA ? ? ?
-and- Will the Democrats and Prez Obama Listen . . .
-or- Once again take the African-American Voters
for granted . . .

the week after the nov 2010 election should be 'very
interesting' for prez obama and the democrats ~ RHF
.
.

DEFCON 88

Sep 14, 2010, 6:13:44 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 9:44 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

>(OT) : What Message Will The African-American Voter Turn-Out in 2010 Send to the Democrats and Prez Obama ?

As always, the message will be "Kill Whitey" and "Gibs me mo dat free
sheeeit".

RHF

Sep 14, 2010, 6:41:48 PM9/14/10
On Sep 14, 3:13 pm, DEFCON 88 <DEFC0...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Sep 14, 9:44 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> >(OT) : What Message Will The African-American Voter Turn-Out in 2010 Send to the Democrats and Prez Obama ?

- As always, the message will be "Kill Whitey"

-translation- Democrats Preach 'Class Warfare' and
'Racial Hated' to African-Americans -wrt- Anyone
Who Is Not a Democrat and is White.

- and "Gibs me mo dat free sheeeit".

The White Democrat Party Elite {Master} Will Take
Care of You on the Big Government {Plantation} with
Welfare and all kinds of other benefits.
.
Looks like the old 17th/18th/19 Century Slave Masters
have be replace by the new 20th/21st Century Masters
of Social Enslavement ~ RHF
.

? Do African-Americans 'Feel' That Prez Obama

and the Democrats Have Failed To Deliver On His/
Their Promises of Hope and Change -wrt- Them ? ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/21d6b5dd0dc4a38e
.
! The Democrat Party of the USA Masters of the
Social Enslavement of African-Americans ! ©
.
White Democrat Elitists : Creating a Sub-Culture
of Joblessness and Dependency for Generations
upon Generations of African-Americans. ©
.
? What Message Will The African-American Voter

Turn-Out in 2010 Send to the Democrats and

Prez Obama ? ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c1cb4969269e9ea0
.
?Q? : Who Are The "ObaMaOs" ? ~ [Obama "O"s] ©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c90d221349106390
-just-for-the-fun-of-it- ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Sep 24, 2010, 10:13:04 PM9/24/10

-
- Are Their "Feelings' Justified ?
.
=A= yes, Yes. YES !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dRxHkJ46S4
.
- Has Prez Obama Gone Beyond The Mere "Symbol"
- {Token/Figure Head} of 'Being' an African-American
- US Prez-A-Duntz :
.
=A= no, NO. NO !
[...]
Prez Obama a Big Smile, Shaking Your Head
and Denying Reality Ain't Prez-A-Duntz-ial !
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dRxHkJ46S4
.
.
- The "Tell' this NOV 2010 Elections will be whether
- African-Americans Come Out and Vote-For-Democrats
- [Active Support} -or- Stay-At-Home {Passive Rejection}
- and Do NOT Vote [.]
.
=A= few, Fewer. FEWEST !