Music then Japanese on 9595 kHz @ 9:15 UTC - Radio Nikkei

RHF

Jul 25, 2007, 5:25:06 AM7/25/07
Heard Music then Japanese on 9595 kHz @ 9:15 UTC
.
S-Meter : S5~S9 with Good Audio with Nikkei ID.
.
Nikkei Radio Broadcasting Corporation (Radio Nikkei)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Keizai_Shimbun
which is part of the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Group
{rough translation} "Japan Economic Times"), or simply "Nikkei"
is one of the largest Multi-Media Corporations in Japan. Nikkei
specializes in publishing Financial, Business and Industry News.
Note - The Nihon Keizai Shimbun is Nikkei's flagship Publication
and the world's largest Financial Newspaper, with a Daily Circulation
exceeding 3 million.
.
During JUL-AUG-SEP 2007 "Radio Nikkei" they will be
Broadcasting via Shortwave on theses Frequencies:
http://www.radionikkei.jp/contents/weekly_program.pdf
3925, 3945, 6055, 6115, 9595, and 9760 kHz
.
Radio Nikkei on Shortwave Radio
http://www.schoechi.de/az-jpn01.html#R%20Nikkei
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_radio_stations_in_Asia#Japan
.
General List of Radio Stations in Asia including Shortwave
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_radio_stations_in_Asia
.
RHF's Standard "QSL" Information Posting
for Shortwave Radio Listeners (SWL)
[ Reference Message with Links and URLs ]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9b5a245dc0f5d16f
.
My Radio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods
Using an external RCA 4" Full Range Mini-Speaker [5" Cube]
.
Today's "NEW" Shortwave Listening (SWL) Antenna :
Four Element Flat TV 5-Wire Rotor Cable 25 Foot
Long Horizontal Wire Antenna - - - a la John Doty
Laid-Out : South-West to North-East (Far End)
22 Foot Up about Two-Feet above the Back Roof
TV 'type' 300 Ohm to 75 Ohm Matching Transformer
RG6 Coax Cable Feed-in-Line about 25 Feet Long
.
o---------------------------------------------------------X 50 Feet
Two
X---------------------------------------------------------X Wires
Folded
X---------------------------------------------------------o 25 Feet
Single Wire
X---------------------------------------------------------X 37.5 Feet
1 1/2
X---------------------------x x-------------------------X Wires
Folded
.12.5 Feet 1/2 Wire.
.
= 50 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 60M Shortwave Band
= 37.5 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 49M Shortwave Band
= 25 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 31M Shortwave Band
= 12.5 Feet ~ 1/4 WL for 16M Shortwave Band
.
My Location : OK-Land, Cali-4-Ni-A, USofA
Metro-Area : SF Bay Area
Geographic Region : Northern California
World : West Coast of the USA (North America)
Global : 122*W24' Longitude by 37*N78' Latitude
.

/ \
.......! .......

Tester

Jul 25, 2007, 7:25:43 AM7/25/07
On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:25:06 -0700, RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>Heard Music then Japanese on 9595 kHz @ 9:15 UTC
> .
>S-Meter : S5~S9 with Good Audio with Nikkei ID.
> .
>Nikkei Radio Broadcasting Corporation (Radio Nikkei)
>http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Keizai_Shimbun
>which is part of the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Group
>{rough translation} "Japan Economic Times"), or simply "Nikkei"
>is one of the largest Multi-Media Corporations in Japan. Nikkei
>specializes in publishing Financial, Business and Industry News.
>Note - The Nihon Keizai Shimbun is Nikkei's flagship Publication
>and the world's largest Financial Newspaper, with a Daily Circulation
>exceeding 3 million.
> .

What was the program they used to have on around 2300 JST (1400 GMT),
almost all in English, with a lot of giggling and pop music -
supposedly meant to help advanced learners of English. It made it into
WCNA almost every morning. This was back when "BCL" was a big hobby in
Japan and Sony and Matatushita (National / Panasonic) were getting
into shortwave radios.

RHF

Jul 25, 2007, 8:02:28 AM7/25/07
On Jul 25, 4:25 am, Tester <te...@test.org> wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Jul 2007 02:25:06 -0700, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net>

? WCNA = Western Canada ?

* * * "a lot of giggling and pop music"
Still sound like a lot of what I hear on the
Shortwave Radio from Japan.

Plus "Red Sails in the Sunset" sung in bad English
by an Asian Voice - You know you are Hearing JAPAN.
http://www.palletmastersworkshop.com/card115.html

~ RHF
.
.
. .

cuh...@webtv.net

Jul 25, 2007, 1:22:07 PM7/25/07
Lemme seeeee,,,, When I was in the land of the midnight cong.Vietnamese
girls (yeah) and some Chinese girls (yeah) I think a couple of them was
Cambodian and or Lastion too,,, maybe.It wasen't like I was keeping
score.
www.smickandsmodoo.com/saloon/bonaparte.htm
cuhulin

RHF

Aug 2, 2007, 6:09:42 AM8/2/07
On Jul 25, 2:25 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Heard Music then Japanese on 9595 kHz @ 9:15 UTC
> .
> S-Meter : S5~S9 with Good Audio withNikkeiID.
> .NikkeiRadioBroadcasting Corporation (RadioNikkei)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nihon_Keizai_Shimbun

> which is part of the Nihon Keizai Shimbun Group
> {rough translation} "Japan Economic Times"), or simply "Nikkei"
> is one of the largest Multi-Media Corporations in Japan.Nikkei
> specializes in publishing Financial, Business and Industry News.
> Note - The Nihon Keizai Shimbun isNikkei'sflagship Publication

> and the world's largest Financial Newspaper, with a Daily Circulation
> exceeding 3 million.
> .
> During JUL-AUG-SEP 2007 "RadioNikkei" they will be

> Broadcasting via Shortwave on theses Frequencies:http://www.radionikkei.jp/contents/weekly_program.pdf
> 3925, 3945, 6055, 6115, 9595, and 9760 kHz
> .RadioNikkeion ShortwaveRadiohttp://www.schoechi.de/az-jpn01.html#R%20Nikkeihttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_radio_stations_in_Asia#Japan
> .
> General List ofRadioStations in Asia including Shortwavehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lists_of_radio_stations_in_Asia

> .
> RHF's Standard "QSL" Information Posting
> for ShortwaveRadioListeners (SWL)> MyRadio/Receiver : Icom IC-R75 (R-75) with Kiwa Mods

Japanese Language on 9595 kHz @ 10:05 UTC
.
S-Meter : S5~S9 with Good Audio OM & YL Talking

.