Does anyone have an image of Vicki Stern?

1 view

PocketRadio

Dec 24, 2008, 8:24:43 PM12/24/08
I deleted mine, a while back, but now, iBiquity has deleted her image
from their website and her image was removed from this other site,
also:

http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=624277

I want to add her back to my blog, after she made that comment that
IBOC hissing wasn't a problem on most car radios:

"The reason was objectionable hiss detected on the analog signal on a
select group of car radios, according to Davis. When contacted by RW,
iBiquity displayed its characteristic arrogant denial of any problem.
The company’s spokeswoman, Vicki Stern, blamed the problem on the car
radios for being “too wide-band.” She predicted that because “few wide-
band receivers were sold…this is not a serious issue.”

http://www.stopiboc.com/dropping.html

Thanks!

RHF

Dec 24, 2008, 10:11:32 PM12/24/08

Sure Here She is . . . Or 'PocketRadio' Is That You ?
http://www.radiodailynews.com/stern.jpeg
.
rotfl - lmao - oaoa ~ RHF
.
- Yup, as long as it is bad news for HD Radio
- destroy terrestrial radio, in order to destroy HD.

PocketRadio -proclaims- Destroy Terrestrial Radio :
In Order To Destroy HD Radio

(OT) : PONG - PocketRadio You Put The "F" in LM_AO !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9fe9096d25c86eac
.
Set Newsgroup Reader Filters for :
(OT) = OT = Off-Topic
RHF
BoobleStubble = BS
PocketRadio
rfb
PONG = Ping-Pong Game
IBOC = iBiquity
hdradio = HD Radio
farce = Farce
blogspot = Blog Spot
.

RHF

Dec 25, 2008, 7:57:09 AM12/25/08
WWCR "Radio Liberty" on 7465 kHz @ 00:15 UTC
WWCR = http://www.wwcr.com/

S-Meter : Solid S9 with SIO : 353 and 'soft' Audio
on 23 DEC 2008

Heard "Radio Liberty .Com" with Dr. Stanley Monteith
RadioLiberty = http://www.radioliberty.com/
Bringing you The Story behind the story
-and- The News behind the news . . .
Dr. Stan interviewed of Jill Martin writer of
"The Kingdom of the Occult" and other books.
http://www.waltermartin.com/whatsnew.html
http://www.waltermartin.com/2008/10/kingdom-of-occult-should-hit-bookstores.html
* Walter Martin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Martin
* Christian Research Institute
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Research_Institute
.
World Wide Christian Radio [WWCR] Shortwave Radio Station
WWCR - http://www.wwcr.com/
WWCR Location : Nashville, Tennessee, USA
.
World Wide Christian Radio [WWCR] Transmitter Schedules
XMTR SKEDS = http://www.wwcr.com/transmitter-sched.html
.
WWCR Shortwave Radio Program Guide : Frequency and Time
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.html
.
"B08" Program Guide for WWCR-Shortwave Radio Monday ~ Friday
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.pdf
Winter 2008/2009 as of : 6 October 2008
.
World Wide Christian Radio [WWCR] Shortwave Program Links
WWCR LINKS = http://www.wwcr.com/pgm-links.html
.
yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 415
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/af0e06d96c531e6e
.
.

On Dec 24, 7:11 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > On Dec 24, 5:24 pm, PocketRadio <sidwellfrie...@aol.com> wrote:
> > I deleted mine, a while back, but now, iBiquity has deleted her image
> > from their website and her image was removed from this other site,
> > also:
>
> >http://www.zoominfo.com/Search/PersonDetail.aspx?PersonID=624277
>
> > I want to add her back to my blog, after she made that comment that
> > IBOC hissing wasn't a problem on most car radios:
>
> > "The reason was objectionable hiss detected on the analog signal on a
> > select group of car radios, according to Davis. When contacted by RW,
> > iBiquity displayed its characteristic arrogant denial of any problem.
> > The company’s spokeswoman, Vicki Stern, blamed the problem on the car
> > radios for being “too wide-band.” She predicted that because “few wide-
> > band receivers were sold…this is not a serious issue.”
>
> >http://www.stopiboc.com/dropping.html
>
> > Thanks!
>

> Sure Here She is . . . Or 'PocketRadio' Is That You ?http://www.radiodailynews.com/stern.jpeg

>  .
> rotfl - lmao - oaoa ~ RHF
>  .
> - Yup, as long as it is bad news for HD Radio
> - destroy terrestrial radio, in order to destroy HD.
>
> PocketRadio -proclaims- Destroy Terrestrial Radio :
> In Order To Destroy HD Radio
>

> (OT) : PONG - PocketRadio You Put The "F" in LM_AO !http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9fe9096d25c86eac

none

Dec 25, 2008, 8:56:55 AM12/25/08
RHF wrote:

> yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
> Twain Harte, CA -USA-
> .

Speaking of great American Sam Clemens:

Samuel Clemens ("Mark Twain") -- author

"Faith is believing something you know ain’t true."

"If Christ were here now there is one thing he would not be -- a
Christian."

"It (the Bible) is full of interest. It has noble poetry in it; and
some clever fables; and some blood-drenched history; and some good
morals; and a wealth of obscenity; and upwards of a thousand lies."

"A man is accepted into a church for what he believes and he is
turned out for what he knows."

"Our Bible reveals to us the character of our god with minute and
remorseless exactness... It is perhaps the most damnatory biography that
exists in print anywhere. It makes Nero an angel of light … by contrast."

"I cannot see how a man of any large degree of humorous perception
can ever be religious -- unless he purposely shut the eyes of his mind &
keep them shut by force."

"If there is a God, he is a malign thug."

"'In God We Trust.' I don't believe it would sound any better if it
were true."

"It ain't the parts of the Bible that I can't understand that
bother me, it is the parts that I do understand."
"Man is a marvelous curiosity . . . he thinks he is the Creator's
pet . . . he even believes the Creator loves him; has a passion for him;
sits up nights to admire him; yes and watch over him and keep him out of
trouble. He prays to him and thinks He listens. Isn't it a quaint idea."

Mr. Clemens was once asked whether he feared death. He said that he
did not, in view of the fact that he had been dead for billions and
billions of years before he was born, and had not suffered the slightest
inconvenience from it.

jon

Dec 25, 2008, 1:28:32 PM12/25/08

Merry Christmas Greetings To You All!
Scripture says, " The food says in his heart there is no God". What
little
comfort that is when on one's death bed. I would rather believe in a
God who
did not exist than to believe every word a great writer has written
who did indeed
exist. Samuel Clemens greatest known regret was that he was broken
hearted for
the fact that he had destroyed his wife's faith with his constant
hammering and lost
the love of his life.
Unlike him I hope that in this life you find the God that he could not
find believable.
Jon in Upstate South Carolina.

RHF

Dec 25, 2008, 1:42:37 PM12/25/08

For One and All "Especially for Dave-None-DaviD",

For Both Believers and Non-Believers Alike,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQpy7tiswp4

Have a Truly Blessed and Merry Christ-Mass - Amen ~ RHF
http://www.tshirtscentral.com/usrimage/8430p13249.jpg

-ps- unless you have made other plans . . .
.
.

Dave

Dec 25, 2008, 5:36:02 PM12/25/08
Just another Thursday. Too many reruns. Nice music.