Re: New Yahoo group for Eton E5

Message has been deleted

BE

Oct 22, 2005, 9:31:14 PM10/22/05
Just what we need. A new group. Hey, while you're at it, don't
forget the miniCCradio.

What a jerk.

On Sat, 22 Oct 2005 13:54:58 -0400, "corbinray68"
<nocorb...@spamyahoo.com> wrote:

>New group, Eton E5, dedicated to the Eton E5 radio,
>originally designated as the DE1106.
>
>Please join us!

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 23, 2005, 11:28:07 AM10/23/05
You have to register at yahoo groups.First off,I HATE yahoo.(you think I
am jokin?,some of y'all don't remember what yahoo did a few years ago!)
Second off,I HATE yahoo,third off,I HATE yahoo.Thankfully,I only know
two women whom use yahoo for email.One lives in Salem,Oregon.(Book
Editor woman at Oregon Magazine,,, Hello Peggy) www.oregonmag.com
[[[[[Peg's Bottom]]]
and that married Irish woman wayyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 23, 2005, 11:40:39 AM10/23/05
Now,,, what did I,me,meself and I,say about a week or less ago about
compareing them E1's with Kaito's and Degen's???? $500.00 (five hundred
dollars for a piece of plastic E1!!!),,,, UNT UHHHHHH,,,
No Me Sau,Tiem La! Un Coc Touie!!!!!!!!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 23, 2005, 11:43:17 AM10/23/05
Screw them Archives! Any radio worth it's Salt does NOT have a melt in
the Sun plastic case/cabinet.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 23, 2005, 11:57:34 AM10/23/05
Seeeee,that pretty brunette 30 year old woman next door to me,she sneaks
her boyfriend (his name is Kyle,but they are all A OK,just regular
people) over there when the 37 year old Bell South woman is out of town
for the weekend.Now,where was I? Oh yeah,them no good ccrane mini radios
have a little piece of ginyuwine cherry wood stuck on them.I get Cherry
Tree Toys email newsletters. www.cherrytreetoys.com
cuhulin