ObaMao's Cocaine Use is Disqualification for Access to Nuclear Weapons

1 view

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2008, 2:19:31 PM9/21/08
While the Obama campaign sanctions supporters’ use of McCain’s age
(younger than Dianne Feinstein, Robert Byrd, and Ted Kennedy by the
way) to suggest that he might have a neurodegenerative disease,
Obama’s admitted use of cocaine puts him at higher risk for mental
impairment.
Just notice his unscripted, broken teleprompter rambling, uh, non-
sensical, um, dribbling speeches.

It also disqualifies him from access to or control of nuclear weapons
under the Armed Forces’ Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program.
http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/doctrine/dod/dodd-5210_42.htm

Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) refers to the
(Nuclear Weapon) Personnel Reliability Program, and pre-service
marijuana use is not an automatic disqualifier. Any history of cocaine
use, however, does permanently disqualify an individual from access to
or control of nuclear weapons, because the Armed Forces cannot afford
to take the slightest chance on a person with impaired judgment having
access to weapons that can kill millions of people.

Cocaine and the Nervous System
http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1739

Taking cocaine could cause irreversible brain damage, scientists from
Edinburgh University have warned.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3503931.stm

Bernard Peters

Sep 21, 2008, 4:25:14 PM9/21/08
On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:19:31 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:

>Taking cocaine could cause irreversible brain damage, scientists from
>Edinburgh University have warned.

That explains allot! We voted in the wrong president... O wait... he
stole the presidency...

dxAce

Sep 21, 2008, 4:47:40 PM9/21/08

Bernard Peters wrote:

> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:19:31 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:
>
> >Taking cocaine could cause irreversible brain damage, scientists from
> >Edinburgh University have warned.
>
> That explains allot!

Allot?

What really explains a lot is that you (a card carrying retard) can't spell
'nuclear' (see your header, boy), yet you rant that Palin and Bush can't quite
pronounce it correctly.

Now go take your meds you stinking little piece of Liberal/Democrat/Marxist
excrement.

Dave

Sep 21, 2008, 6:04:58 PM9/21/08
There's no such thing as sort of correctly.

And George Bush nationalizing the insurance industry is way more Marxist
than making fun of hillbilly Alaskan dominatrixes.

RHF

Sep 21, 2008, 7:18:14 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 1:25 pm, Bernard Peters <s...@boom.bang> wrote:
> On Sun, 21 Sep 2008 11:19:31 -0700, saltyfishsauce wrote:
- - Taking cocaine could cause irreversible brain damage,
- scientists from Edinburgh University have warned.

- That explains allot! We voted in the wrong president...
- O wait...  he stole the presidency...

BP - Promoting another Democrat Lie and Liberal Media
Distortion of The Facts and The Truth about George "W"
Bush -and- Neglecting the Truth about Barack "H" Obama.

Some have questionably 'alleged' the "coke-head"
statement -wrt- George "W" Bush .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_substance_abuse_controversy
=BUT= To the best of my knowledge there is NO single
statement by George "W" Bush admitting that he used
'coke' or claimed to be a 'coke-head'.
Lies and Rumors Ain't Facts : He said that they said . . .
-and- I heard that they heard . . . =fabrications=

BP - FACTUAL REALITY [ DA TRUTH ]
No One Questions the "Coke-Head" statement -wrt-
Barack Hussein Obama II since Obama has Publically
Admitted to Using Illegal Drugs including Cocaine.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/24/news/dems.php
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/02/AR2007010201359.html

"HUSSEIN" -sort-of-sounds-like- Who-Is-Insane !

VIDEO PROOF of Barack Hussein Obama II
Publically Admitted to Using Drugs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kXIW5MBvjs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jlEPSewLuk&NR=1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgTbLeSuee4

In Barack Hussein Obama II -first book-
"Dreams From My Father" (1995), written before he
entered politics, BHO wrote that he had used Marijuana
and Cocaine ("maybe a little Blow").
IN-FACT - Obama said he had not tried Heroin
because he did not like the Drug Pusher who
was trying to sell it to him.

Barack Hussein Obama II may 'know' Drug Pushers
-but- Don't Let Obama PUSH the Nuclear Button
and Start an Atomic War to End the World . . .

bp - keep promoting the lies
and rewriting history ~ RHF
.
ObaMao's Cocaine Use is Disqualification
for Access to Nuclear Weapons
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/ab100bdd08b82f71
.
Barack Hussein Obama II has Publically Admitted
to Using Illegal Drugs Time and time Again . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb276c1bd44c008c
.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 21, 2008, 8:58:31 PM9/21/08
saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

> ...use of cocaine puts him at higher risk for mental

> impairment.
> Just notice his unscripted, broken teleprompter rambling, uh, non-
> sensical, um, dribbling speeches.

Sounds like G.W. Bush, an admitted alcoholic and cocaine user.

> It also disqualifies him from access to or control of nuclear weapons
> under the Armed Forces’ Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program.
> http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/doctrine/dod/dodd-5210_42.htm

Sounds like G.W. Bush, an admitted alcoholic and cocaine user.

> Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) refers to the
> (Nuclear Weapon) Personnel Reliability Program, and pre-service
> marijuana use is not an automatic disqualifier. Any history of cocaine
> use, however, does permanently disqualify an individual from access to
> or control of nuclear weapons, because the Armed Forces cannot afford
> to take the slightest chance on a person with impaired judgment having
> access to weapons that can kill millions of people.

Sounds like G.W. Bush, an admitted alcoholic and cocaine user.

> Cocaine and the Nervous System
> http://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1739
>
> Taking cocaine could cause irreversible brain damage, scientists from
> Edinburgh University have warned.
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/3503931.stm

It all applies 100% to G.W. Bush...so what's your point?

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2008, 10:17:20 PM9/21/08
On Sep 21, 7:58 pm, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

> It all applies 100% to G.W. Bush...so what's your point?

100%? Show me the evidence. Evidence such as ObaMao's unequivicable
admission to cocaine use!

"President Bush was concerned “his mistakes as a youth” would
disqualify him from running for the nation’s highest office"

Of course ObaMao, "The One", admiting to being a Coke Head is immune
to such guilt and criticism?
Typical Dem-Hyp-ocrits. - LMFAO!

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Sep 21, 2008, 10:36:26 PM9/21/08

m II

Sep 21, 2008, 11:14:27 PM9/21/08
dxAce wrote:

>> That explains allot!
>
> Allot?

You are the last person to be giving English lessons, Bozo.

mike

--

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/

m II

Sep 21, 2008, 11:20:42 PM9/21/08
Dave wrote:

> And George Bush nationalizing the insurance industry is way more Marxist
> than making fun of hillbilly Alaskan dominatrixes.

Dominatrixes are for kids, silly Rabbit.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
For the OTHER two percent.

'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Dave

Sep 22, 2008, 8:40:16 AM9/22/08
saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://www.shoottheliberals.com

You display a remarkable lack of understanding of both history and
politics.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 22, 2008, 9:47:53 AM9/22/08

saltyfi...@gmail.com wrote:

> 100%? Show me the evidence. Evidence such as ObaMao's unequivicable
> admission to cocaine use!

A previous poster was right -- you -do- demonstrate a surprisingly poor
knowledge of history.

You want evidence? Admission of cocaine use AND alcoholism from G. W.
Bush's own two lips. How much further "evidence" do you need?

As to my "100%" comment, that referred to G. W. Bush meeting 100% of the
comments that you slung at Obama; i.e. whatever you said about coke head
Obama applies equally to coke head Bush. Thus my "100%" comment. Get it now?

You seem concerned about Obama who isn't even elected, while showing an
alarming lack of concern for the addled coke head in office right now
who actually has his finger on "the button". Using the very facts YOU
present, Bush should be "disqualified from access to nuclear weapons".
Don't look now, but you just shot yourself in the foot.

LMFAO at Fish Breath's lack of knowledge of facts of historical record,
poor reading comprehension and faulty logic.

m II

Sep 22, 2008, 10:47:00 AM9/22/08
Billy Burpelson wrote:

> LMFAO at Fish Breath's lack of knowledge of facts of historical record,
> poor reading comprehension and faulty logic.

So..you're saying this guy *IS* RHF? I can't be sure, as the gmail
filter works well and I see only what people quote.

mike

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 11:30:00 AM9/22/08
On Sep 22, 5:40 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
- - http://www.shoottheliberals.com

- You display a remarkable lack of understanding
- of both history and politics.

Dave -while- You are simply Re-mark-able.

-but- that is understandable ~ RHF
.
-ps- piss a liberal-off... tell them the truth ;-)
.

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 11:37:57 AM9/22/08
On Sep 22, 7:47 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

- - Billy Burpelson wrote:
- - LMFAO at Fish Breath's lack of knowledge
- - of facts of historical record,
- - poor reading comprehension and faulty logic.

- So..you're saying this guy *IS* RHF?
- I can't be sure, as the gmail filter
- works well and I see only what people quote.
-
- mike
-

Mike - Oh Ye of Little Faith

fear me for 'i' am everywhere in your mind's eye
- imagine that ~ RHF
.

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 11:55:55 AM9/22/08
BP - Again promoting another Democrat Lie and

Liberal Media Distortion of The Facts and The
Truth about George "W" Bush -and- Neglecting
the Documented Truth about Barack "H" Obama
in his own writings.

BP - Saturday-Night-Live Comedy Skits about
George "W" Bush are NOT Proof of Anything.
- = Keep Living in Your 'Make-Believe' History = -

Some have questionably 'alleged' the "coke-head"
statement -wrt- George "W" Bush .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_W._Bush_substance_abuse_controversy
=BUT= To the best of my knowledge there is NO single
statement by George "W" Bush admitting that he used
'coke' or claimed to be a 'coke-head'.

Lies and Rumors Ain't Facts : He said that . . .
They said that . . . -and- I heard that they heard . . .
- = Are All Just Plain Fabrications = -

BP - FACTUAL REALITY [ DA TRUTH ]
No One Questions the "Coke-Head" statement -wrt-
Barack Hussein Obama II since Obama has Publically
Admitted to Using Illegal Drugs including Cocaine.
http://www.iht.com/articles/2006/10/24/news/dems.php

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/01/02/AR200...

"HUSSEIN" -sort-of-sounds-like- Who-Is-Insane !

In Barack Hussein Obama II -first book-
"Dreams From My Father" (1995), written before he
entered politics, BHO wrote that he had used Marijuana
and Cocaine ("maybe a little Blow").
IN-FACT - Obama said he had not tried Heroin
because he did not like the Drug Pusher who
was trying to sell it to him.

Barack Hussein Obama II may 'know' Drug Pushers
-but- Don't Let Obama PUSH the Nuclear Button
and Start an Atomic War to End the World . . .

bp - keep promoting the lies over and over again

and rewriting history ~ RHF
.

On Sep 22, 6:47 am, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
> > On Sep 21, 7:58 pm, Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
>
> >> It all applies 100% to G.W. Bush...so what's your point?

> saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> > 100%?  Show me the evidence.  Evidence such as  ObaMao's unequivicable
> > admission to cocaine use!
>
> A previous poster was right -- you -do- demonstrate a surprisingly poor
> knowledge of history.

- You want evidence? Admission of cocaine use
- AND alcoholism from G. W. Bush's own two lips.

BP - Once again promoting another Democrat Lie

and Liberal Media Distortion of The Facts and
The Truth about George "W" Bush -and- Neglecting
the Truth about Barack "H" Obama.

Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

* * * Let Me Repeat This So You Get It Right * * *
Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

BP - ARE WE CLEAR ?
Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

- How much further "evidence" do you need?

Ops You Ain't Got None -cause-
Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 22, 2008, 12:30:48 PM9/22/08

m II wrote:

> So..you're saying this guy *IS* RHF? I can't be sure, as the gmail
> filter works well and I see only what people quote.

I was saying no such thing nor do I know how you came to that
conclusion. I was responding to Fish Breath's rave about how the not
even elected Obama should be kept away from nukes while turning a blind
eye to a self-admitted coke head that -does- have his finger on the nuke
button.

You may want to do some changes to your filters...it seems like you're
losing a lot of context.

No clue who Roy is other than Roy (not my day to take care of him).

Fish Breath (saltyfishsauce) has admitted to being "Seeing Eye Dog" in
one of his previous posts about his previous life. Are they both Roy? I
think not... Do they both suffer from lack of historical knowledge, poor
reading comprehension and faulty logic?

Could be...but that's for you to decide.

Billy Burpelson

Sep 22, 2008, 12:30:38 PM9/22/08
RHF wrote:

> BP - Saturday-Night-Live Comedy Skits about
> George "W" Bush are NOT Proof of Anything.

Um, nobody is talking about SNL...please pay attention. This was from
Georgie's own lips when he was talking about how he "got religion". And
while you're at it, don't forget "Dime Bag" Laura...or is your selective
memory kicking in again? :-)

Your pal,
PB

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 5:55:54 PM9/22/08

BP - Show Me a Creditible Source that 'cites'
and actual Quote from GWB's Own Lips.
* Air {Farce} America - Don't Count
* Jerry {Bizarre} Springer - Don't Count
* The Late Nite TV {Entertainment} Hosts - Don't Count
* Saturday-Night-Live {Comedy Skits} - Don't Count

Oops - YOU CAN'T -cause- it is a Manufactured LIE
and an Urban Legend promoted by the Comic Minded
Liberal Media as a Distortion of the Truth.

BP - Once again promoting another Democrat Lie
and Liberal Media Distortion of The Facts and
The Truth about George "W" Bush -and- Neglecting

the Real Truth about Barack "H" Obama.

Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

* * * Let Me Repeat This So You Get It Right * * *
Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

BP - ARE WE CLEAR ?
Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

Ops You Ain't Got None -cause-

Bush NEVER Said : I Used Cocaine.
Obama Has Said Time and Time Again : I USED COCAINE.

.
dang that was easy ~ RHF
.

cheley_b...@live.com

Sep 22, 2008, 6:59:23 PM9/22/08
This is supposed to be about Shortwave;

On Sep 21, 2:19 pm, saltyfishsa...@gmail.com wrote:
> While the Obama campaign sanctions supporters’ use of McCain’s age
> (younger than Dianne Feinstein, Robert Byrd, and Ted Kennedy by the
> way) to suggest that he might have a neurodegenerative disease,
> Obama’s admitted use of cocaine puts him at higher risk for mental
> impairment.
> Just notice his unscripted, broken teleprompter rambling, uh, non-
> sensical, um, dribbling speeches.
>
> It also disqualifies him from access to or control of nuclear weapons

> under the Armed Forces’ Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program.http://www.fas.org/nuke/guide/usa/doctrine/dod/dodd-5210_42.htm

> Nuclear Weapon Personnel Reliability Program (PRP) refers to the
> (Nuclear Weapon) Personnel Reliability Program, and pre-service
> marijuana use is not an automatic disqualifier. Any history of cocaine
> use, however, does permanently disqualify an individual from access to
> or control of nuclear weapons, because the Armed Forces cannot afford
> to take the slightest chance on a person with impaired judgment having
> access to weapons that can kill millions of people.
>

> Cocaine and the Nervous Systemhttp://serendip.brynmawr.edu/exchange/node/1739

RHF

Sep 22, 2008, 8:31:20 PM9/22/08
On Sep 22, 3:59 pm, cheley_bonstel...@live.com wrote:

- This is supposed to be about Shortwave;

CB - Amazing you never challenge the Liberal Lies
that the OP's Post and always want to SILENCE the
Factual Rebuttals of the Conservative Posters in Reply.

So much for Truth, Fairness and Honesty.

rest hell - man the barricades on-ward ! ~ RHF
.

cheley_b...@live.com

Sep 22, 2008, 10:50:04 PM9/22/08

OK-no...@oakie.net

Sep 23, 2008, 12:00:56 AM9/23/08
On Mon, 22 Sep 2008 15:59:23 -0700 (PDT), cheley_b...@live.com
wrote:

>This is supposed to be about Shortwave;

Why bother trying to make sense to someone like this? he is in
repug-lie-mode. Just like his hero John MacInsane. keep telling
the lie, it worked for Georgie boy. roy-boy likes to push the loser.
The more lies the better he feels about how his heros have all
but sank this country. Hell of a job Georgie. roy-boy is as nasty
and hate full as his heros. Just ask old Caribou Barbie. They still
have her pushing the lie about the bridge. These people have
no shame. And roy-boy is right in the middle, helping bush
kill the country. Anything left, they want to give it to a trader
like John-boy. Yep, he's a real christian. Screw you neighbor.
You go roy-boy.

OJ.

RHF

Sep 23, 2008, 4:20:46 AM9/23/08

More Self-Destructive Democrat Yada Yada Yada :
Sarah Palin This... Sarah Palin That... Obama Obama Who???
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/39aec05030a16541
.

RHF

Sep 23, 2008, 4:21:30 AM9/23/08