Governor of Hawaii seals Obama's birth certificate records. Why?

TianM...@gmail.com

Nov 1, 2008, 3:02:05 PM11/1/08
OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr’s mother) HAVE
DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html

harvey

Nov 1, 2008, 3:11:09 PM11/1/08

harvey

Nov 1, 2008, 3:12:17 PM11/1/08

Do your homework

All off topic crap

Mike

Nov 1, 2008, 5:16:06 PM11/1/08
On Nov 1, 3:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
> http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-sta...

Well, if she was in Seattle, that definitely settles the question of
whether Obama is truly a US citizen....

Did you know that his birth announcement was in the Honolulu newspaper
the day after he was born?

The courts sure haven't taken these claims very seriously...

BDK

Nov 1, 2008, 7:24:49 PM11/1/08
In article <c3319b46-9378-4cac-b564-dca4e5a1c605
@v39g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, TianM...@gmail.com says...
> OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr=3Fs mother) HAVE

> DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
>
> http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-stanl.html

BWHAHAHAHA! Are you serious?
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

BDK

Nov 1, 2008, 7:25:59 PM11/1/08
In article <79410da6-1a33-44bb-84f0-b6875dcb7ec9
@t18g2000prt.googlegroups.com>, mwbr...@aol.com says...

> On Nov 1, 3:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
> > OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr=3Fs mother) HAVE

> > DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> > OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> > SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
> >
> > http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-sta...
>

> Well, if she was in Seattle, that definitely settles the question of
> whether Obama is truly a US citizen....
>
> Did you know that his birth announcement was in the Honolulu newspaper
> the day after he was born?
>
> The courts sure haven't taken these claims very seriously...

And they shouldn't. This nonsense is on a par with "911 Truth".

Billy Burpelson

Nov 2, 2008, 1:14:56 PM11/2/08
TianM...@gmail.com wrote:
> OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr’s mother) HAVE
> DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?

So what's your point?

Since when is Seattle not a part of the USA?

Seattle or Hawaii, either way, he is a US citizen. Thanks for making the
point. Though it's too bad that you shot yourself in the foot.

Telamon

Nov 2, 2008, 2:53:32 PM11/2/08
In article <C3mPk.2741$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

> TianM...@gmail.com wrote:
> > OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr零 mother) HAVE

> > DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> > OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> > SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
>
> So what's your point?
>
> Since when is Seattle not a part of the USA?
>
> Seattle or Hawaii, either way, he is a US citizen. Thanks for making the
> point. Though it's too bad that you shot yourself in the foot.

A clue for the clueless.

Last time I looked Kenya and Indonesia was not a part of the USA.

Another clue for the clueless.

The "birth certificate" does not exist at the time of birth but is
recorded afterward. Normally recorded within days of the blessed event
but sometimes after a longer delay. The rules change over time and place
but I'm sure this will go right over your head Billy Boy.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:09:17 AM11/6/08
On Nov 1, 1:16 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 3:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr’s mother) HAVE
> > DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> > OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> > SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
>
> >http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-sta...
>
> Well, if she was in Seattle, that definitely settles the question of
> whether Obama is truly a US citizen....
>
> Did you know that hisbirthannouncement was in the Honolulu newspaper

> the day after he was born?
>
> The courts sure haven't taken these claims very seriously...

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

And that's the END of this silly internet rumor.

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:13:17 AM11/6/08
On Nov 2, 11:53 am, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article <C3mPk.2741$8_3.2...@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
>  Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
>
> > TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
> > > OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr¹s mother) HAVE

> > > DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> > > OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> > > SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
>
> > So what's your point?
>
> > Since when is Seattle not a part of the USA?
>
> > Seattle or Hawaii, either way, he is a US citizen. Thanks for making the
> > point. Though it's too bad that you shot yourself in the foot.
>
> A clue for the clueless.
>
> Last time I looked Kenya and Indonesia was not a part of the USA.
>
> Another clue for the clueless.
>
> The "birthcertificate" does not exist at the time ofbirthbut is

> recorded afterward. Normally recorded within days of the blessed event
> but sometimes after a longer delay. The rules change over time and place
> but I'm sure this will go right over your head Billy Boy.
>
> --
> Telamon
> Ventura, California

It is 100% proof positive fact that Barack Obama is an American
citizen.
There is no room for doubt. The rumor is stupid. You'd have to be a
fool.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html

dogbertm...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 5:20:03 AM11/6/08
On Nov 1, 1:16 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Nov 1, 3:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> > OW COULD STANLEY ANN DUNHAM (Barack Hussein Obama Jr’s mother) HAVE
> > DELIVERED BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA JR. IN AUGUST OF 1961 IN HONOLULU, WHEN
> > OFFICIAL UNIVERSITY OF WASHINGTON RECORDS SHOW HER 2680 MILES AWAY IN
> > SEATTLE ATTENDING CLASSES THAT SAME MONTH?
>
> >http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/atlas_shrugs/2008/10/how-could-sta...
>
> Well, if she was in Seattle, that definitely settles the question of
> whether Obama is truly a US citizen....
>
> Did you know that hisbirthannouncement was in the Honolulu newspaper

> the day after he was born?
>
> The courts sure haven't taken these claims very seriously...

Gee, nobody seems to have all that much problem believing Sarah Palin
travelled all the way from the Eastern US to Alaska by plane whilst in
labor.

It's a case of wanting to believe shit, and then turning the brain
off. Also known as Telamon-ism.

dxAce

Nov 6, 2008, 5:42:20 AM11/6/08

dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:

> It's a case of wanting to believe shit, and then turning the brain
> off.

Actually you're describing exactly what happened to those who voted for the
Liberal/Democrat/Marxist candidate.

You were fooled... by a fool.

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 6:31:54 PM11/6/08
dogbertm...@gmail.com wrote:

> It is 100% proof positive fact that Barack Obama is an American
> citizen.

> There is no room for doubt. The rumor is stupid. You'd [Telamon] have to be a
> fool.

So, what's your point? ;-)

§tarkiller©

Nov 6, 2008, 6:58:03 PM11/6/08

What's amazing to me is that not once in this thread(unless posted by
someone in my killfile) have I seen anyone mention that the Governer
of Hawaii, Linda Lingle, is a Republican. A Republican backer of
McCain.
So why would she have Obama's birth records sealed?
Because the records contain evidence that she is Obama's older sister.
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Regards

§tarkiller©

Bob Campbell

Nov 6, 2008, 7:23:05 PM11/6/08
"§tarkiller©" <NoSpamS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

"I don't understand why you think this is funny? It's a real issue. "
:-)

Now you have really done it. The conspiracy loonies will go crazy over
this revelation!

RHF

Nov 7, 2008, 12:29:32 AM11/7/08

Hilary Clinton says it a Vast Right-Wing Conspiracy.
.

salty...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 12:33:52 AM11/7/08
Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.

BDK

Nov 7, 2008, 12:51:25 AM11/7/08
In article <p9Gdne9FZ7HhF47U...@supernews.com>, b...@bob.bob
says...

And we thought we had skated by....damn.

soulles...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 12:57:25 AM11/7/08

Not quite. That link comes from the Annenberg Factcheck, the
organization Obama co-chaired for 4 years. It's less than an
objective source here. I think this will all probably turn out to be
bullshit, to be honest, but Obama's camp has truly done its best to
make it look like they are hiding something.

RHF

Nov 7, 2008, 2:02:22 AM11/7/08
soulles...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Nov 6, 5:09 am, dogbertmcdogg...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Well, if she was in Seattle, that definitely settles the question of
>>> whether Obama is truly a US citizen....
>>> Did you know that hisbirthannouncement was in the Honolulu newspaper
>>> the day after he was born?
>>> The courts sure haven't taken these claims very seriously...
>> http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/born_in_the_usa.html
>>
>> And that's the END of this silly internet rumor.

- Not quite. That link comes from the Annenberg Factcheck,
- the organization Obama co-chaired for 4 years.
- It's less than an objective source here.
- I think this will all probably turn out to be bullshit,
- to be honest, but Obama's camp has truly done its best
- to make it look like they are hiding something.

WHAT "IF" - There are multiple Birth Certificates due to :
1. a Given Birth Name; {In the State of Hawaii}
2. followed by a 'Middle Name' / Spelling Name Change Correction;
3. followed by a Name Change resulting from Adoption;
4. followed by Name Change back to #2 after the Divorce
BHO - EXPLAIN THE SEQUENCE OF EVENTS AND PUT THE QUESTIONS
AND CONFUSION ABOUT YOUR BIRTH CERTIFICATE ISSUE TO REST [.]
.
(OT) : The Continued Issue [Lingering Question] of Barack Hussein Obama
Certificate of Birth [Citizenship]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f54ec9432a7980ce
.

randall...@msn.com

Nov 7, 2008, 1:34:13 PM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 12:02 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Has anyone thought to go to the hospital records that are always kept
regarding all births within a particular institution.?

RHF

Nov 7, 2008, 2:24:38 PM11/7/08

- Has anyone thought to go to the hospital
- records that are always kept regarding all
- births within a particular institution.?

RC - What Hospital ?

ObamaHolics© : Drinkers of ObamaJuice© [Kool-Aid]
http://izanbardprince.files.wordpress.com/2008/08/steve_koolaid2.jpg
Drink It Once To Be One With The Obama Forever !
.
Obamaites© Know that the Lord Obama was Born in a Manger
http://z.about.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/J/U/simp2005Manger1.jpg
The Messenger Obama Is Truly Barack The Anointed One©
The Messiah Obama is Lord of Change and Messenger of Hope©
.
Rejoice "Obamaites" He Is Elected ! [He Has Risen]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9ba43c5710956c32
.
Message To All The Baracking Holy Obamaites©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/57bfd4c895e54047
.
The Lord Barack the Most 'Holy' Obama Promises . . .
Change {Transformation} You Can Believe In !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/83c4f5e2165f5dfb
.
Change Yourself -and- Change The World
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3hKFeuGno
http://video.aol.com/video-detail/eric-clapton-change-the-world/3798156402
.
As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
US President {POTUS & CIC}.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
http://www.potus.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
.
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
.
(OT) : ObamaHolics© : Drinkers of ObamaJuice©
Rejoice He Is Elected : No Long Will We Have
To Endure Rule By The Evil Burning Bush
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY3hKFeuGno
Change Yourself -and- Change The World
.

salty...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 4:29:56 PM11/7/08

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 12:24:54 AM11/8/08
In article
<83d9d448-013c-46fe...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
randall...@msn.com wrote:

< SNIP >

> Has anyone thought to go to the hospital records that are always kept
> regarding all births within a particular institution.?

All the way to Kenya?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 12:25:59 AM11/8/08
In article
<430a4ce0-6985-468d...@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,
salty...@gmail.com wrote:

That's right fish breath. Tell all those people in the other news groups
about this.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 1:34:33 AM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-CE8DC5.21245407112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

> In article
> <83d9d448-013c-46fe...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
> randall...@msn.com wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>
> > Has anyone thought to go to the hospital records that are always kept
> > regarding all births within a particular institution.?
>
> All the way to Kenya?

Kenya isn't involved, kooktard. The records are in Hawaii, where he was
born.

Sane people know it.
The American people know it.
The world knows it.

Everyone except a few kooktards.

Baldin Lee Pramer

Nov 8, 2008, 1:40:15 AM11/8/08
On Nov 1, 12:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:

It never happened.

Pramer

cheley_b...@live.com

Nov 8, 2008, 2:15:31 PM11/8/08

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 3:01:57 PM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237efd032...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

> In article <telamon_spamshield-CE8DC5.21245407112008
> @newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
> telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > In article
> > <83d9d448-013c-46fe...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
> > randall...@msn.com wrote:
> >
> > < SNIP >
> >
> > > Has anyone thought to go to the hospital records that are always kept
> > > regarding all births within a particular institution.?
> >
> > All the way to Kenya?
>
> Kenya isn't involved, kooktard. The records are in Hawaii, where he was
> born.

Says the KOOK 'tard.

> Sane people know it.

You know nothing about being sane.

> The American people know it.

And you know this right?

> The world knows it.

Ah yes, you know the opinions of everyone in the world.

> Everyone except a few kooktards.

Of which you are one so this statement by you is qualified.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 8, 2008, 4:08:53 PM11/8/08
On Nov 7, 9:25 pm, Telamon <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid>
wrote:
> In article
> <430a4ce0-6985-468d-a93c-4c6d30baf...@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,

This is the Screen ID Stealing :
'rhf.roy' at gMail.Com
'roy.rhf' at gMail.Com
'saltyfishsa' at gMail.Com
'dxacer' at gMail.Com
All from NNTP-Posting-Host: 12.154.10.254
.
-ps- Removed the other newsgroups.
.

RHF

Nov 8, 2008, 4:31:10 PM11/8/08
On Nov 7, 10:34 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <telamon_spamshield-CE8DC5.21245407112008
> @newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
> telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
>
> > In article
> > <83d9d448-013c-46fe-bbb9-62f6c80f1...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,

> >  randallcare...@msn.com wrote:
>
> > < SNIP >
>
> > > Has anyone thought to go to the hospital records that are always kept
> > > regarding all births within a particular institution.?
>
> > All the way to Kenya?
>
> Kenya isn't involved, kooktard. The records are in Hawaii, where he was
> born.
>
> Sane people know it.
> The American people know it.
> The world knows it.
>
> Everyone except a few kooktards.
>
> --
> BDK
>
> BDK Klan leader?
> kOOk Magnet!
> NJJ CLUB #1
> Shillmaster

BDK,

Consider the fact that Barack Hussein Obama
was "Born Again in Jesus" {Baptized} as an
All American Christian in Chicago, IL.
-by-the- Reverend Jeremiah A. Wright
-in-the- Trinity United Church of Christ
http://cinie.wordpress.com/2008/09/22/was-obama-baptized/
http://www.iht.com/articles/2007/04/30/america/30obama.php?page=2

praise-the-lord ~ RHF

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 10:43:28 PM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-8AE7F6.12015708112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> In article <MPG.237efd032...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <telamon_spamshield-CE8DC5.21245407112008
> > @newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
> > telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > > In article
> > > <83d9d448-013c-46fe...@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
> > > randall...@msn.com wrote:
> > >
> > > < SNIP >

> > > All the way to Kenya?
> >
> > Kenya isn't involved, kooktard. The records are in Hawaii, where he was
> > born.
>
> Says the KOOK 'tard.
>
> > Sane people know it.
>
> You know nothing about being sane.
>
> > The American people know it.
>
> And you know this right?
>
> > The world knows it.
>
> Ah yes, you know the opinions of everyone in the world.
>
> > Everyone except a few kooktards.
>
> Of which you are one so this statement by you is qualified.

You can try to accuse me of being what you are, but the simple fact is
that Obama was born in Hawaii. Get over it, a black guy will be
president. Life will go on. Being a kooktard is no way to live.

BDK

Nov 9, 2008, 12:13:47 AM11/9/08
In article <f3377f04-3e18-4b55-a432-58b3ed234174
@n33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

Being "born again" period is a strike against him, in my book. It
doesn't matter who did the baptism.

What does that have to do with the Obama being born in Kenya
kooktardery?

RHF

Nov 9, 2008, 12:38:24 AM11/9/08
On Nov 8, 9:13 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <f3377f04-3e18-4b55-a432-58b3ed234174
> @n33g2000pri.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net says...

BDK - Every Baptized Christian
-is- "Born Again in Jesus" ~ RHF
http://www.gotquestions.org/Christian-baptism.html
"I baptize you in the name of the Father, the Son,
{Jesus the Christ} and the Holy Spirit." - Amen
http://www.religionfacts.com/christianity/practices/baptism.htm
.
Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :
Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christ
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53cc78d7d0abc677
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/85d4b4fd581db64e
.
The Barack 'Holy' Obama has renounced the False
Religion of Islam and been Baptized as a Christian
http://www.watchingamerica.com/images/JesusObama.jpg
.
in the Name of Jesus-the-Christ {Born Again
in Jesus} and Barack 'Holy' Obama will bring
http://www.americanthinker.com/Obama's%20new%20messianic%20parade.JPG
.
Christianity to the Muslim World via TV, Movies,
http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0308/sickoObamaImage1.jpg
.
Satellite, and AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Amen
http://tinyurl.com/4v3n9j
.
-soon- All the World Shall Come and Worship
at the Foot of the Cross of Jesus due to the
Great and Wonderful Messenger Barack "Holy" Obama
http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/Obammania.JPG
.
.
all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF

BDK

Nov 9, 2008, 2:03:28 AM11/9/08
In article <cee3e369-3e91-40a7-913f-b4ddcfb54728
@v16g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

Can I roll my eyes now?

> .
> Barack "Holy" Obama is Christian Crusader Politician :
> Who is Out to "Change The World" for Jesus the Christ
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/53cc78d7d0abc677
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/85d4b4fd581db64e
> .
> The Barack 'Holy' Obama has renounced the False
> Religion of Islam and been Baptized as a Christian
> http://www.watchingamerica.com/images/JesusObama.jpg
> .
> in the Name of Jesus-the-Christ {Born Again
> in Jesus} and Barack 'Holy' Obama will bring
> http://www.americanthinker.com/Obama's%20new%20messianic%20parade.JPG
> .
> Christianity to the Muslim World via TV, Movies,
> http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0308/sickoObamaImage1.jpg
> .
> Satellite, and AM/FM Shortwave Radio - Amen
> http://tinyurl.com/4v3n9j
> .
> -soon- All the World Shall Come and Worship
> at the Foot of the Cross of Jesus due to the
> Great and Wonderful Messenger Barack "Holy" Obama
> http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/Obammania.JPG

Oh brother...

> .
> .
> all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
> president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF
> .
> As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
> President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
> US President {POTUS & CIC}.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
> http://www.potus.com/
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
> .
> Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
> his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
> with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
> under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
> .

Your beliefs are your beliefs, and mine are mine...

Nothing's going to change that.

Life goes on.

RHF

Nov 9, 2008, 4:07:53 PM11/9/08

-
- Nothing's going to change that.
-
- Life goes on.
- --
- BDK
-
- BDK Klan leader?
- kOOk Magnet!
- NJJ CLUB #1
- Shillmaster

BDK - It ain't about Your-Beliefs
-or- For that matter My-Beliefs . . .

It's about Barack Hussein Obama's Beliefs and
the simple fact that BHO is a 100% All American
Baptized {In-the-Name-of-Jesus} Christian [.]

BDK - Indeed LIFE GOES ON Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yRU9KsqucQ
* Obama-Di, Obama-Da is the soon to be the
US President and American Life Will Go On !
* Obama Helps the Borrowers in the Market Place...
* America is Happy Ever After in the Market Place...
Obama-Di... Obama-Da... Obama-Di... Obama-Da...

all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF
.
As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
US President {POTUS & CIC}.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
http://www.potus.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
.
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
.

NOTE - All you Anti-God/Jesus Christian Haters :
Barack "Holy" Obama will taking his Oath-of-Office
on an All American English Language Bible :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
That's B-I-B-L-E ! Not No Koran.
.

salty...@gmail.com

Nov 9, 2008, 7:56:27 PM11/9/08

BDK

Nov 10, 2008, 1:10:01 AM11/10/08
In article <468418b2-d643-4b42-b659-4deb47bf9722
@w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

That's right.

> It's about Barack Hussein Obama's Beliefs and
> the simple fact that BHO is a 100% All American
> Baptized {In-the-Name-of-Jesus} Christian [.]

He doesn't seem to be a fanatic, and that's the important part.

> BDK - Indeed LIFE GOES ON Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yRU9KsqucQ
> * Obama-Di, Obama-Da is the soon to be the
> US President and American Life Will Go On !
> * Obama Helps the Borrowers in the Market Place...
> * America is Happy Ever After in the Market Place...
> Obama-Di... Obama-Da... Obama-Di... Obama-Da...

So what drugs are you on?

> all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
> president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF

Oh sure.

> .
> As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
> President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
> US President {POTUS & CIC}.
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
> http://www.potus.com/
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
> .
> Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
> his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
> with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
> under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
> .
> NOTE - All you Anti-God/Jesus Christian Haters :
> Barack "Holy" Obama will taking his Oath-of-Office
> on an All American English Language Bible :
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
> That's B-I-B-L-E ! Not No Koran.
> .

It's hard to hate fictional characters, no matter who dreams them up.
Or claims they are "true".

RHF

Nov 10, 2008, 4:40:22 PM11/10/08
On Nov 9, 10:10 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <468418b2-d643-4b42-b659-4deb47bf9722
> @w24g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net says...
- - BDK - It ain't about Your-Beliefs
- - -or- For that matter My-Beliefs . . .

- That's right.

See We Can Agree :o)

- - It's about Barack Hussein Obama's Beliefs and
- - the simple fact that BHO is a 100% All American
- - Baptized {In-the-Name-of-Jesus} Christian [.]

- He doesn't seem to be a fanatic,
- and that's the important part.

The Obama is NOT a 'fanatic'
The Obama is the Obama
It Is We Obamaites Who Are The "Fanatics"
All Praise and Honor Be To The Obama

- - BDK - Indeed LIFE GOES ON Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yRU9KsqucQ
- - * Obama-Di, Obama-Da is the soon to be the
- - US President and American Life Will Go On !
- - * Obama Helps the Borrowers in the Market Place...
- - * America is Happy Ever After in the Market Place...
- - Obama-Di... Obama-Da... Obama-Di... Obama-Da...

- So what drugs are you on?

High On Life :o)

BDK - Try this Mantra "Ohooo Bahaa Mahaa"
so that you too can be one with President
Elect Barack Hussein Obama

- - all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
- - president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF

- Oh sure.

Sure is SURE : It Good To Be Sure !

- - As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
- - President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
- - US President {POTUS & CIC}.
- - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
- - http://www.potus.com/
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
- -  .
- - Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
- - his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
- - with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
- - under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
- -  .
- - NOTE - All you Anti-God/Jesus Christian Haters :
- - Barack "Holy" Obama will taking his Oath-of-Office
- - on an All American English Language Bible :
- - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible
- - That's B-I-B-L-E ! Not No Koran.
- - .

- It's hard to hate fictional characters,
- no matter who dreams them up.
- Or claims they are "true".

?HATE? - We Adore Our President Elect Obama :o) ~ RHF

> --
> BDK
>
> BDK Klan leader?
> kOOk Magnet!
> NJJ CLUB #1
> Shillmaster

.

Chester

Nov 10, 2008, 4:41:36 PM11/10/08
On Nov 1, 2:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:
> OW COULD
crap

BDK

Nov 10, 2008, 8:54:44 PM11/10/08
In article <32c4027c-817a-4957-9013-
702efd...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net
says...

I was talking about your fictional dieties.

Bob Campbell

Nov 10, 2008, 9:09:43 PM11/10/08
"BDK" <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message
>In article <32c4027c-817a-4957-9013-

>I was talking about your fictional dieties.

Why do you quote 100 lines of crap for your single line reply?

BDK

Nov 10, 2008, 9:26:47 PM11/10/08
In article <zMmdnVsE0Z8NdIXU...@supernews.com>, b...@bob.bob
says...

Why do you care? Are you on dialup?

Bob Campbell

Nov 10, 2008, 9:36:13 PM11/10/08

>> Why do you quote 100 lines of crap for your single line reply?

> Why do you care? Are you on dialup?

No, its just retarded to quote the previous 20 messages in the chain when
all you are adding is a one line reply.

I guess I am expecting to much from a fucktard like you.

Bye.

PLONK!

harvey

Nov 10, 2008, 10:14:20 PM11/10/08
On Nov 1, 2:02 pm, TianMei...@gmail.com wrote:/how-could-sta...

Concerned Nudist

Nov 10, 2008, 10:24:57 PM11/10/08
Looks like Telamon had a day off from the burger join...and had lots of tiem
on his hands in his mom's basement.

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Telamon

Nov 10, 2008, 10:39:49 PM11/10/08
In article <cX6Sk.7958$YU2...@nlpi066.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Concerned Nudist" <Concern...@NoPolitics.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article
> > <430a4ce0-6985-468d...@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,
> > salty...@gmail.com wrote:
> >
> >> Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
> >> which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
> >> shortwave radio information.
> >>
> >> And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
> >> topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
> >> obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
> >> do so.
> >>
> >> Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
> >> your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.
> >
> > That's right fish breath. Tell all those people in the other news groups
> > about this.
> >

> Looks like Telamon had a day off from the burger join...and had lots of tiem
> on his hands in his mom's basement.

Oh, did the poor little kookaburra grow a sock puppet? How sad.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Nov 11, 2008, 1:53:06 AM11/11/08
In article <9KCdneERi6dbcoXU...@supernews.com>, b...@bob.bob
says...

Plonk goes the chicken shit.

BDK

Nov 11, 2008, 1:53:57 AM11/11/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-A6C971.19394910112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

Is Telemundo imagining sockpuppets now?

How insane.

harvey

Nov 11, 2008, 9:06:35 AM11/11/08
On Nov 2, 2:53 pm, Telamon <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid>
wrote:
> In article <C3mPk.2741$8_3.2...@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
>  Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 1:45:58 PM11/11/08
On Nov 10, 5:54 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <32c4027c-817a-4957-9013-
> 702efd87f...@i18g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net
> > - -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yRU9KsqucQ

> > - - * Obama-Di, Obama-Da is the soon to be the
> > - - US President and American Life Will Go On !
> > - - * Obama Helps the Borrowers in the Market Place...
> > - - * America is Happy Ever After in the Market Place...
> > - - Obama-Di... Obama-Da... Obama-Di... Obama-Da...
>
> > - So what drugs are you on?
>
> > High On Life :o)
>
> > BDK - Try this Mantra "Ohooo Bahaa Mahaa"
> > so that you too can be one with President
> > Elect Barack Hussein Obama
>
> > - - all praise to the messenger of jesus : america's
> > - - president elect barack 'holy' obama - amen ~ RHF
>
> > - Oh sure.
>
> > Sure is SURE : It Good To Be Sure !
>
> > - - As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
> > - - President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
> > - - US President {POTUS & CIC}.
> > - -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
> > - -http://www.potus.com/
> > - -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States

> > - -  .
> > - - Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
> > - - his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
> > - - with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
> > - - under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
> > - -  .
> > - - NOTE - All you Anti-God/Jesus Christian Haters :
> > - - Barack "Holy" Obama will taking his Oath-of-Office
> > - - on an All American English Language Bible :
> > - -http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bible

> > - - That's B-I-B-L-E ! Not No Koran.
> > - - .
>
> > - It's hard to hate fictional characters,
> > - no matter who dreams them up.
> > - Or claims they are "true".
>
> > ?HATE? - We Adore Our President Elect Obama :o) ~ RHF
>
> > > --
> > > BDK
>
> > > BDK Klan leader?
> > > kOOk Magnet!
> > > NJJ CLUB #1
> > > Shillmaster
> >  .
>
> I was talking about your fictional dieties.
>
> --
> BDK
>
> BDK Klan leader?
> kOOk Magnet!
> NJJ CLUB #1
> Shillmaster

?dieties? : Deities

BDK - One Man's 'fictional deity'
-is- Another Man's "Real God"

My God Is Alive - ptl ~ RHF
{Obama's God Is Alive}
.

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 1:48:55 PM11/11/08
On Nov 10, 6:26 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <zMmdnVsE0Z8NdIXUnZ2dnUVZ_jGdn...@supernews.com>, b...@bob.bob
> says...
>
> > "BDK" <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message

> > >In article <32c4027c-817a-4957-9013-
> > >I was talking about your fictional dieties.
>
> > Why do you quote 100 lines of crap for your single line reply?

- Why do you care? Are you on dialup?

As a Matter-of-Fact : Barack Hussein Obama
Has Jesus On DIAL-UP {Prayer} - ptl ~ RHF

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 1:50:16 PM11/11/08
On Nov 10, 6:36 pm, "Bob Campbell" <b...@bob.bob> wrote:
> "BDK" <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote in message

> >> Why do you quote 100 lines of crap for your single line reply?
> > Why do you care? Are you on dialup?
>
> No, its just retarded to quote the previous 20 messages in the chain when
> all you are adding is a one line reply.
>
> I guess I am expecting to much from a fucktard like you.
>
> Bye.

- PLONK!

OMG - We Gat A Plonk !

the devil made me do it ;;-) ~ RHF
.

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 1:57:31 PM11/11/08
On Nov 10, 7:24 pm, "Concerned Nudist"

<ConcernedNud...@NoPolitics.com> wrote:
> Looks like Telamon had a day off from the burger join...and had lots of tiem
> on his hands in his mom's basement.
>
> "Telamon" <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> > In article
> > <430a4ce0-6985-468d-a93c-4c6d30baf...@r37g2000prr.googlegroups.com>,

> > saltyfis...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> >> Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
> >> which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
> >> shortwave radio information.
>
> >> And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
> >> topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
> >> obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
> >> do so.
>
> >> Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
> >> your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.
>
> > That's right fish breath. Tell all those people in the other news groups
> > about this.
>
> > --
> > Telamon
> > Ventura, California

OK Harvey have you now cloned yourself
into "Concerned Nudist" ?

.

salty...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 4:24:00 PM11/11/08

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 6:10:44 PM11/11/08

Salty-Fish-Sa {without the 'uce'}

Instead of perpetuating and promoting the Thread
{String} of Off-Topic Posts . . .

Why don't you Post something Shortwave Radio related
and not whine about what others do ?

Add to the Signal Level with more On-Topic Shortwave Posts.

Reduce the Noise Level by NOT Posting to the Off-Topic Posts.

You End Up Do Doing What They Do Too [Off-Topic-R-U]
.
(OT) : Salty-Fish-Sa {without the 'uce'} - You Are Perpetuating and
Promoting the Thread {String} of Off-Topic Posts and Replies
.
oops dang it just did it to ~ RHF
.
-but- at least i put an 'ot' in the subject-line
.

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 8:50:39 PM11/11/08
Radio Nederlands Worldwide (RNW) on 17,895 kHz @ 21:20
-from- Bonaire
http://www.radionetherlands.nl/

Radio Netherlands Worldwide [RNW]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Netherlands

Topic : Unknown cause the Program was in 'Dutch'
with "Radio Nederland Wereldomroep" ID
http://www.wereldomroep.nl/actua/

Radio Netherlands Worldwide [RNW] "B08" Winter 2008/2009
Shortwave Radio [AM-Analog] Broadcast Schedule
http://pdis.rnw.nl/werkman/amschedule.php

? Bonaire - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonaire

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 287
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/bbe1b49742808003
.
.

Telamon

Nov 11, 2008, 9:02:50 PM11/11/08
In article <MPG.2382f6144...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

You are an authority on insane. How is your attendant treating you
tonight?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Concerned Nudist

Nov 11, 2008, 9:21:33 PM11/11/08

>> > That's right fish breath. Tell all those people in the other news
>> > groups
>> > about this.
>> >

>> Looks like Telamon had a day off from the burger join...and had lots of
>> tiem
>> on his hands in his mom's basement.
>
> Oh, did the poor little kookaburra grow a sock puppet? How sad.

Listen 'tard....your mom's acaroni and cheese is getting cold.

Run along now....and quit ruining this newsgroup.

Telamon

Nov 11, 2008, 9:25:26 PM11/11/08
In article <K5rSk.5995$as4....@nlpi069.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Concerned Nudist" <Concern...@NoPolitics.com> wrote:

OH YEAH! You got some real credibility in this news group don't you.

Feel free to make an on topic post goofball.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 11:33:47 PM11/11/08
Radio Netherlands Worldwide (RNW) on 17,895 kHz @ 21:20

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/acbd60a8c353fa83
.
.
On Nov 11, 6:21 pm, "Concerned Nudist"

- Run along now....and quit ruining this newsgroup.

BDK

Nov 12, 2008, 1:11:35 AM11/12/08
In article <204a5ed3-821f-443e-9a5b-a436099cbd69@
1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

Believe what you want, just don't try to shove it down my throat, as too
often is tried.

BDK

Nov 12, 2008, 1:12:06 AM11/12/08
In article <c57e9854-c425-4edb-a56f-
4dec90...@u29g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net
says...

Excuse me while I roll my eyes...

Concerned Nudist

Nov 12, 2008, 7:17:25 PM11/12/08

>> > Oh, did the poor little kookaburra grow a sock puppet? How sad.
>>
>> Listen 'tard....your mom's acaroni and cheese is getting cold.
>>
>> Run along now....and quit ruining this newsgroup.
>
> OH YEAH! You got some real credibility in this news group don't you.

What newsgroup? Credibility, you're joking.... You've already ruined it
for everyone.

> Feel free to make an on topic post goofball.

Why? Pointing out what an idiot you are is much too much fun.

If people like you didn't ruin this newsgroup...then maybe there'd be some
life here.

I know, there's little to do in mom's basement. And the only thing you can
afford is a computer to keep you from getting too lonely.

RHF

Nov 12, 2008, 8:26:41 PM11/12/08
On Nov 11, 10:12 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <c57e9854-c425-4edb-a56f-
> 4dec905e3...@u29g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net

> says...
>

> > On Nov 10, 6:26 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> > > In article <zMmdnVsE0Z8NdIXUnZ2dnUVZ_jGdn...@supernews.com>, b...@bob.bob
> > > says...

> > - Why do you care? Are you on dialup?

- - As a Matter-of-Fact : Barack Hussein Obama
- - Has Jesus On DIAL-UP {Prayer} - ptl ~ RHF

> > > --
> > > BDK
>
> > > BDK Klan leader?
> > > kOOk Magnet!
> > > NJJ CLUB #1
> > > Shillmaster

- Excuse me while I roll my eyes...

BDK,

Jesus -says- Right-On [Thumbs-Up] !
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/23/31845140_64a0afa389.jpg?v=0

Obama -says- What's Up !?!
http://www.qstar.cc/Upfiles/2007-8/7O-10.gif

President Elect Barack Hussein Obama and Family
Wishes You a Happy {Christian} Holy-Day Season.
http://www.obama-presidential.com/images/obama-holiday-card.jpg

RHF

Nov 12, 2008, 8:30:01 PM11/12/08
On Nov 11, 10:11 pm, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <204a5ed3-821f-443e-9a5b-a436099cbd69@
> 1g2000prd.googlegroups.com>, rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net says...

- Believe what you want,
- just don't try to shove it down my throat,
- as too often is tried.

BDK - I will have a 'nice' thought for you. ~ RHF

Telamon

Nov 12, 2008, 8:43:50 PM11/12/08
In article <uqKSk.4309$pr6....@flpi149.ffdc.sbc.com>,

> >> Listen 'tard....your mom's acaroni and cheese is getting cold.
> >>
> >> Run along now....and quit ruining this newsgroup.
> >
> > OH YEAH! You got some real credibility in this news group don't you.
>
> What newsgroup? Credibility, you're joking.... You've already ruined it
> for everyone.

I think you are ruining it for everyone.

> > Feel free to make an on topic post goofball.
>
> Why? Pointing out what an idiot you are is much too much fun.

OK, just whine then.

> If people like you didn't ruin this newsgroup...then maybe there'd be some
> life here.

You are the one ruining it.

> I know, there's little to do in mom's basement. And the only thing you can
> afford is a computer to keep you from getting too lonely.

We have all wondered what you have been doing down in the basement so
are you going to tell us?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 12, 2008, 8:58:21 PM11/12/08
The Military Vote Did Not Count: Happy Veterans Day.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=246093
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 12, 2008, 9:52:15 PM11/12/08
On Nov 12, 5:58 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> The Military Vote Did Not Count: Happy Veterans Day.www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=246093
> cuhulin

Radio Rebelde [Cuba] on 5025 kHz @ 10:20 UTC

Programming was in Spanish with several Radio
Habana Cuba (RHC) Programming and News IDs.

Note - Much of Radio Rebelde's "Sound" is Cuban
and Latin Music.

Spanish : Radio Rebelde from Habana, Cuba
http://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/

English : Radio Rebelde from Habana, Cuba
http://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/english/default.htm

Radio Rebelde "Onda Corta" Shortwave Radio
Horarios y Frecuencias de Trasmisión
http://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/programacion.htm
Frecuencias KHz @ Hora {Time}
5025 KHz @ Banda Tropical "24/7"
9600 KHz @ 6:00 – 9:00 am.
11655 KHz @ 7:00 – 9:00 am.
11655 KHz @ 12:00 – 13:30pm
15570 KHZ @ 12:00 – 13:30 pm.
6100 KHz @ 23:00 – 24:00
Radio Rebelde : Programación Radial

ABOUT - Radio Rebelde (English: Rebel Radio)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Rebelde

ABOUT - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/ec679c508e082d73
.

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 292
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/f8f25469cf9bc840
.

Concerned Nudist

Nov 12, 2008, 9:50:07 PM11/12/08

Sorry, we don't respond to the 'tard's questions....

Telamon

Nov 12, 2008, 10:10:27 PM11/12/08
In article <gKMSk.8388$ZP4....@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Concerned Nudist" <Concern...@NoPolitics.com> wrote:

What are you doing here making retarded posts then?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Concerned Nudist

Nov 12, 2008, 11:00:53 PM11/12/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Sorry, we don't answer 'tard questions.

We just want to point out to everyone what a turd you are...and how you've
ruined the group.

BDK

Nov 12, 2008, 11:49:22 PM11/12/08
In article <00083bde-d2ab-49e0-9abd-556e85955b49
@v22g2000pro.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

Oh, I bet you will.

Sun Chaser

Nov 13, 2008, 1:09:55 AM11/13/08
In article
<e440a5b4-9344-4bbe...@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>,

RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> OK Harvey have you now cloned yourself
> into "Concerned Nudist" ?

If he were for real he would know that the correct word is ³Naturist².

Telamon

Nov 13, 2008, 8:51:14 PM11/13/08
In article <rENSk.7626$be....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Concerned Nudist" <Concern...@NoPolitics.com> wrote:

Get lost retard. You are ruining the news group.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 13, 2008, 9:01:34 PM11/13/08
In article
<noone-6E0F6A....@sn-indi.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,
Sun Chaser <no...@nowhere.com> wrote:

The correct spelling is "Concerned Nutcase".

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

harvey

Nov 13, 2008, 9:53:49 PM11/13/08
On Nov 1, 2:12 pm, harvey <chandler7...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Do your homework
>
> All off topic crap

Charlie Horse

Nov 13, 2008, 10:00:33 PM11/13/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

The correct spelling is TelaMORON.....in his mom's basement.

Charlie Horse

Nov 13, 2008, 9:58:59 PM11/13/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Can't ruin something that's already ruined. So now we can just use the
group to bash Telamon in his mom's basement.

Telamon

Nov 13, 2008, 10:12:49 PM11/13/08
In article <%U5Tk.7678$be....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Charlie Horse" <Charli...@attbi.com> wrote:

A name changing Troll. How novel.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 13, 2008, 10:14:00 PM11/13/08
In article <%U5Tk.7679$be....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Charlie Horse" <Charli...@attbi.com> wrote:

The correct spelling is name changing Trolling moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Charlie Horse1

Nov 13, 2008, 10:47:08 PM11/13/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> In article <%U5Tk.7679$be....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>,
> "Charlie Horse" <Charli...@attbi.com> wrote:
>
>> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
>> > In article
>> > <noone-6E0F6A....@sn-indi.vsrv-sjc.supernews.net>,

>> > The correct spelling is "Concerned Nutcase".
>>
>> The correct spelling is TelaMORON.....in his mom's basement.
>
> The correct spelling is name changing Trolling moron.

And you are not a troll? You are on here at all hours calling people names?

You have no job, and live in your mothers basement...and were picked on as a
kid.

Just want to make sure everyone coming to the group knows what a turd you
are.

Rick O'Brien

Nov 14, 2008, 1:50:48 AM11/14/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

It gets your attention. But then again, you have nothing else to do until
mom let's you out of the basement.

RHF

Nov 14, 2008, 4:54:23 AM11/14/08
On Nov 12, 6:52 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 12, 5:58 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > The Military Vote Did Not Count: Happy Veterans Day.www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=246093
> > cuhulin
>
> Radio Rebelde [Cuba] on 5025 kHz @ 10:20 UTC
>
> Programming was in Spanish with several Radio
> Habana Cuba (RHC) Programming and News IDs.
>
> Note - Much of Radio Rebelde's "Sound" is Cuban
> and Latin Music.
>
> Spanish : Radio Rebelde from Habana, Cubahttp://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/
>
> English : Radio Rebelde from Habana, Cubahttp://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/english/default.htm

> Radio Rebelde "Onda Corta" Shortwave Radio
> Horarios y Frecuencias de Trasmisiónhttp://www.radiorebelde.com.cu/programacion.htm

> Frecuencias KHz @ Hora {Time}
> 5025 KHz @ Banda Tropical "24/7"
> 9600 KHz @ 6:00 – 9:00 am.
> 11655 KHz @ 7:00 – 9:00 am.
> 11655 KHz @ 12:00 – 13:30pm
> 15570 KHZ @ 12:00 – 13:30 pm.
> 6100 KHz @ 23:00 – 24:00
> Radio Rebelde : Programación Radial
>
> ABOUT - Radio Rebelde (English: Rebel Radio)http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radio_Rebelde
>
> ABOUT - Radio Havana Cuba (RHC)http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/ec6...

>  .
> yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
> Twain Harte, CA -USA-
>  .
> Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 292http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/f8f...
>  .

"Oye Mi Habana" playing on Radio Rebelde @ 09:15 UTC
and more Latin Sounds on 5025 kHz ~ RHF

Telamon

Nov 14, 2008, 11:01:19 PM11/14/08
In article <1z6Tk.8503$ZP4....@nlpi067.nbdc.sbc.com>,
"Charlie Horse1" <Charli...@attbi.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <%U5Tk.7679$be....@nlpi061.nbdc.sbc.com>,
> > "Charlie Horse" <Charli...@attbi.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> >> ..

> >> The correct spelling is TelaMORON.....in his mom's basement.
> >
> > The correct spelling is name changing Trolling moron.
>
> And you are not a troll? You are on here at all hours calling people
> names?

No I'm not.

> You have no job, and live in your mothers basement...and were picked
> on as a kid.

So just what is it that happened to you in "your mother's basement"
anyway?

> Just want to make sure everyone coming to the group knows what a turd
> you are.

People that regularly read the news group know who I am. They don't need
your perverse help.

And you don't have to keep changing your handle goofball. If I PLONK
your sorry butt that won't cause me to keep seeing your posts.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 14, 2008, 11:14:19 PM11/14/08
In article <gfj74s$bft$1...@news.albasani.net>,

You keep mentioning "mom's basement". What happened to you there?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 6:28:24 AM11/15/08
Voice of Korea on 9335 kHz @ 13:15 UTC in English

Note that the Programming was in English with
a Historical Message from the Great Leader :
Socialism is . . .
http://countrystudies.us/north-korea/31.htm
The Message of the People
The Classes of the People
The Masses of the People
The Capitalist Elitists Exploiters of the People
The Betrayers of the People
The Great Leader of the People

Kim Il-Sung "The Great Leader" of Korea
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kim_Il-sung
http://uk.geocities.com/juche007/april2006.html
-aka- Cult of Personality {Leader Worship}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Personality_cult

Voice of Korea "B08" Winter 2008/2009
Shortwave Radio Broadcast Schedule
http://www.bclnews.it/b08schedules/korea.htm

BCL News [.IT] Shortwave Radio Listener (SWL)
Broadcasting Schedules "B08" Winter 2008/2009
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/8a6...

.
yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 301
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/e3138a7891eb779b
.
.

On Nov 14, 8:14 pm, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article <gfj74s$bf...@news.albasani.net>,
>  "Rick O'Brien" <2key7g...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

kp

Nov 15, 2008, 1:36:05 PM11/15/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> In article <gfj74s$bft$1...@news.albasani.net>,
> You keep mentioning "mom's basement".

Because that's where the Telamonkey lives, with your pasty complexion, video
games, and (sadly) access to the internet.

Once a week mom lets you up for macaroni and cheese.

Telamon

Nov 15, 2008, 2:33:53 PM11/15/08
In article <gfn4su$h8b$1...@news.motzarella.org>,
"kp" <what...@whatever.com> wrote:

Internet yes, video games just a few and they are old so I rarely play
with them. There are no basements in the area where I live. My
complexion is not pasty.

"Mom's basement" came from you unbidden by anyone else post. Therefore
it means something to you. Only you know what that something is. I
suggest you come clean on this as it probably reflects trauma in your
past.

> Once a week mom lets you up for macaroni and cheese.

Why do you hate Macaroni and cheese? It's an american favorite.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 7:37:40 PM11/15/08
"KP"

D'Oh! - How Did Telamon {or I or for that
matter anyone else} Ruin this Newsgroup ?

Instead of Complaining in any Off-topic Post
= = = Adding to the Ugly Noise Level.

Post something ON-TOPIC that is Shortwave Radio Related
= = = Adding to the On-Topic Signal Level.

hey, Hey. HEY ! - Yes it is as simple as :

WWCR "The Power Hour" on 5070 kHz @ 10:25 UTC
http://www.thepowerhour.com/

Joy Riley interviewed Jesselyn Radack from the 'military'
WhistleBlower.Org - http://www.whistleblower.org
.
The Power Hour with Joyce Riley and Dave VonKleist
http://www.thepowerhour.com/welcome.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Power_Hour
.
The Power Hour - Program Schedule
http://www.thepowerhour.com/schedule.htm
.
The Power Hour -Shortwave Frequency Asked Questions
SWFREQ -http://www.thepowerhour.com/faqs.htm
.
World Wide Christian Radio [WWCR] Shortwave Radio Station
WWCR - http://www.wwcr.com/
WWCR Location : Nashville, Tennessee, USA

WWCR Shortwave Radio Program Guide : Frequency and Time
http://www.wwcr.com/transmitter-sched.html
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.html

"B08" Program Guide for WWCR-Shortwave Radio Monday ~ Friday
http://www.wwcr.com/program-guides/WWCR_Program_Guide.pdf
Winter 2008/2009 as of : 6 October 2008

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 304
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/4a4088b5906211de
.
.
On Nov 15, 10:36 am, "kp" <whate...@whatever.com> wrote:
> "Telamon" <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> > In article <gfj74s$bf...@news.albasani.net>,
> > "Rick O'Brien" <2key7g...@sneakemail.com> wrote:

kp

Nov 16, 2008, 2:59:52 PM11/16/08

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Becuase we know about you.

After the Macaroni and Cheese your mom will make you take your bath.

And if your good, maybe she'll let you listen to your shortwave radio....

But you can always hope of one-day having a real life.

Telamon

Nov 16, 2008, 3:27:42 PM11/16/08
In article <gfpu5l$jre$2...@news.motzarella.org>,
"kp" <what...@whatever.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <gfn4su$h8b$1...@news.motzarella.org>,
> > "kp" <what...@whatever.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> >> ..

Well that is a pretty sad commentary on your life. It's up to you to
change it. Good luck.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

kp

Nov 17, 2008, 12:29:27 PM11/17/08

> Well that is a pretty sad commentary..

Well, life is tough when you are the socially immature and inept Telamom!

Once you learn how to behave with others, then you'll be let out of the
basement.

RHF

Nov 17, 2008, 3:50:08 PM11/17/08
On Nov 17, 9:29 am, "kp" <whate...@whatever.com> wrote:
> "Telamon" <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> > In article <gfpu5l$jr...@news.motzarella.org>,
> > "kp" <whate...@whatever.com> wrote:
>
> >> "Telamon" <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

Chinese Opera Music on 9455 kHz @ 19:55 UTC

? Jamming of : Radio Free Asia (RFA); Family Radio
WYFR; VOA; Radio Taiwan International; etc ?
.

dxAce

Nov 17, 2008, 4:08:55 PM11/17/08

RHF wrote:

Radio Free Asia is on the freq. then in Mandarin.

RHF

Nov 17, 2008, 4:48:48 PM11/17/08

- - Chinese Opera Music on 9455 kHz @ 19:55 UTC

- - ? Jamming of : Radio Free Asia (RFA); Family Radio
- - WYFR; VOA; Radio Taiwan International; etc ?

- Radio Free Asia is on the freq. then in Mandarin.

DX Ace - Yes I saw RFA on that Frequency
in the EiBi List.

Radio Free Asia (RFA)
http://www.rfa.org/english/

Radio Free Asia (RFA) "B08" Winter 2008/2009
Shortwave Radio Broadcast Schedule Frequencies and Times
http://www.rfa.org/english/about/frequencies.html

-but- On 9455 kHz from about 19:20 to 19:55 UTC
all I heard was constant Chinese Opera Music :
That is why I marked it as "? Jamming" and as you
have also identified most likely of #1 RFA.

~ RHF
.

dxAce

Nov 17, 2008, 4:50:24 PM11/17/08

RHF wrote:

Well yes, the Chinese are most likely jamming the RFA transmission :-)

dxAce

Nov 17, 2008, 4:57:31 PM11/17/08

dxAce wrote:

Question: Why do you always attempt to confuse things by playing 10,000 links?

Telamon

Nov 17, 2008, 8:29:07 PM11/17/08
In article <gfs9se$mui$2...@news.motzarella.org>,
"kp" <what...@whatever.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <gfpu5l$jre$2...@news.motzarella.org>,
> > "kp" <what...@whatever.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> >> ..

I don't have a problem socially but you seem to have a problem.

> Once you learn how to behave with others, then you'll be let out of the
> basement.

Sounds like you have a real problem with basements. Go see a shrink.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 17, 2008, 8:42:41 PM11/17/08

DX Ace - How did my "2" Links in the
prior Post become 10,000 Links ? ~ RHF

10,000 Links - I must have the Minnesota-Link Disease

It is loading more messages.