Ray Rodriguez and Andrew Hobson of Univision also chap my ass

1 view

David Eduardo

Mar 22, 2007, 3:51:09 PM3/22/07
Neither one of these guys has the sense of slug, and represent
everything I hate about Univision. I wish someone else would offer me
a job.

David Eduardo

Mar 22, 2007, 3:59:27 PM3/22/07

"David Eduardo" <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> Neither one of these guys has the sense of slug, and represent
> everything I hate about Univision. I wish someone else would offer me
> a job.

Those are TV executives, not radio. Please try to get your lies straight.

dxAce

Mar 22, 2007, 4:03:49 PM3/22/07

David Eduardo wrote:

Hmmmmmm... You seem to have had trouble for a number of years getting your lies
straight, Frackelton.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

David Eduardo

Mar 22, 2007, 4:07:39 PM3/22/07

Even though they're TV execs, I'd dearly love to tear both of them a
new one! The bastards are never able to get their lies straight. It
pisses me off.

Telamon

Mar 24, 2007, 1:18:57 AM3/24/07
In article <GeBMh.11170$P47....@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net>,
"David Eduardo" <amd...@pacbell.com> wrote:

After following your act? No possible.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

David Eduardo

Mar 24, 2007, 1:46:13 AM3/24/07

"Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

I am still giggling about your insistence that weak AM signals get
audience.... talk about a real world whopper!

Telamon

Mar 24, 2007, 3:04:24 AM3/24/07
In article <FW2Nh.1196$YL5....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
"David Eduardo" <amd...@pacbell.com> wrote:

> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message
> > In article <GeBMh.11170$P47....@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net>,
> > "David Eduardo" <amd...@pacbell.com> wrote:
> >
> >> "David Eduardo" <dglea...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> >> >

> >> Those are TV executives, not radio. Please try to get your lies straight.
> >
> > After following your act? No possible.
>
> I am still giggling about your insistence that weak AM signals get
> audience.... talk about a real world whopper!

Yeah I'm sure you had a good laugh. Hey, why not share this laugh with
your imaginary friends at the station you manage.

Some whopper I told posting the numbers right off the signal strength
meter but it does not jive with your line of BS so it can't be real now
can it.

You are full of crap. You demonstrated that you do not know what the
hell you posting about on several topics now so you are no longer
believable. You know what I mean, like the boy who cried wolf to many
times when there was none, thats where you are at. You have gone over
the top in BS posts so even if you were to post something truthful who
would know or care at this point.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

David Eduardo

Mar 24, 2007, 3:23:01 AM3/24/07

> In article <FW2Nh.1196$YL5....@newssvr29.news.prodigy.net>,
> "David Eduardo" <amd...@pacbell.com> wrote:
>
>> "Telamon" <telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

>> > After following your act? No possible.
>>
>> I am still giggling about your insistence that weak AM signals get
>> audience.... talk about a real world whopper!
>
> Yeah I'm sure you had a good laugh. Hey, why not share this laugh with
> your imaginary friends at the station you manage.
>
> Some whopper I told posting the numbers right off the signal strength
> meter but it does not jive with your line of BS so it can't be real now
> can it.

A signal strength meter is not an FIM, and is specific only to your
receiver, antenna and location. I gave you FCC data on signal strength in
the center of your ZIP Code, and showed that it fully correlated with the
usage of radio in the location...no AM with less than 10 mv/m in the ZIP had
any listening.

> You are full of crap. You demonstrated that you do not know what the
> hell you posting about on several topics now so you are no longer
> believable.

The only place where you have any apparent expertise is in the fabrication
of chips. However, in the case of the iBiquity licensed chip, there is both
the money and the ability to get prototypes into production very quickly.
What you don´t understand is that, compared to a $100 million ad campaign
this year for HD, $750 k for a chip is a tiny amount.

> You know what I mean, like the boy who cried wolf to many
> times when there was none, thats where you are at. You have gone over
> the top in BS posts so even if you were to post something truthful who
> would know or care at this point.

Considering your usage of an s-meter on a non-FIM to get signal strengths,
anything you accuse me of pales. That is BS of the first water.

Telamon

Mar 24, 2007, 3:34:50 AM3/24/07
In article <pl4Nh.10356$Um6...@newssvr12.news.prodigy.net>,
"David Eduardo" <amd...@pacbell.com> wrote:

Try changing the subject all you like. You have already lost the
argument(s).

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Mar 24, 2007, 3:43:15 AM3/24/07
On Mar 23, 10:46 pm, "David Eduardo" <amda...@pacbell.com> wrote:
> "Telamon" <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

> > In article <GeBMh.11170$P47.2...@newssvr22.news.prodigy.net>,
> > "David Eduardo" <amda...@pacbell.com> wrote:
>
> >> "David Eduardo" <dgleason...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

> >> Those are TV executives, not radio. Please try to get your lies straight.
>
> > After following your act? No possible.

- I am still giggling about your insistence
- that weak AM signals get audience....
- talk about a real world whopper!

DE - With the Taken-Name of David 'Eduardo'
Clearly 'you' Know Whoppers ! ! !

Living-and-Listening Beyond-the-Pale {The 10 MV/M Contour}

OK - Suppose that you were born and raised in the
Napa Valley {Wine Country} north of the SF Bay Area
and had grown up Listening to KGO AM News Talk
Radio 810 kHz -about- 75 Miles away.
http://www.winecountrygetaways.com/napa_map.html

KGO => http://www.kgoam810.com/
With All its "Original" Local Talk Radio Personallities.
http://www.kgoam810.com/complexpersonalities.asp

FWIW - KGO has had over 27 years (rated quarterly by Arbitron) as
consistently the #1 rated station in the Bay Area, a feat unheard of
in broadcasting.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_(AM)
* The KGO signal also registers in surrounding metropolitan areas as
a station listened to.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_(AM)
* Due to the nature of the signal, KGO broadcasts essentially on a
north-south axis, which protects from interference with WGY at night.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_(AM)
* This makes KGO easy to listen to at night in places like Seattle
and San Diego, but difficult to receive in Reno and points east of the
Sierra Nevada mountains.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KGO_(AM)

Now - Imagine that you are living and working around
Paso Robles {Wine Country} in the central-coast-area
of California and still like to Listening to KGO AM News
Talk Radio 810 kHz -about- 200+ Miles away
http://www.winecountrygetaways.com/Paso-Robles-wine-map.html

According to 'you' DE - In either case I am NOT
a Radio Listener who should be Counted
-just because- I am not with-in the 10 mv/m Contour.
- - - It-Boggles-the-Mind !

DE - An Audience of One is An Audience [.]

Oh Yeah - That's Right to 'you' "That One" is Statistically Zero !

And "That One" {Numero Uno} being an
Un-Countable 'minority' Has No Rights !

All this coming from a Champion of Hispanic Radio Broadcasting.

once again your 'elitism' knows no bounds except for . . .
the 10mv/m contour - beyond the pale ~ RHF
http://www.worldwidewords.org/qa/qa-pal2.htm
.
.
. .

David Eduardo

Mar 24, 2007, 4:01:28 AM3/24/07

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> On Mar 23, 10:46 pm, "David Eduardo" <amda...@pacbell.com> wrote:
>> "Telamon" <telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote in message

>> > After following your act? No possible.
>>
> - I am still giggling about your insistence
> - that weak AM signals get audience....
> - talk about a real world whopper!
>
> DE - With the Taken-Name of David 'Eduardo'
> Clearly 'you' Know Whoppers ! ! !

Actually, it is a name given at the time of baptism, but you are right that
it is "added" to the birth names.

> Living-and-Listening Beyond-the-Pale {The 10 MV/M Contour}
>
> OK - Suppose that you were born and raised in the
> Napa Valley {Wine Country} north of the SF Bay Area
> and had grown up Listening to KGO AM News Talk
> Radio 810 kHz -about- 75 Miles away.

That area is INSIDE the San Francisco radio market... and the 10 mv/m of KGO
extends to beyond Santa Rosa, the northern extreme of the radio market.

> Now - Imagine that you are living and working around
> Paso Robles {Wine Country} in the central-coast-area
> of California and still like to Listening to KGO AM News
> Talk Radio 810 kHz -about- 200+ Miles away

The 10 mv/m extends to about Morgan Hill to the south. That is beyond the
limits of the radio market.

Who in Paso robles wants to hear about the traffic on the 680?

> According to 'you' DE - In either case I am NOT
> a Radio Listener who should be Counted
> -just because- I am not with-in the 10 mv/m Contour.
> - - - It-Boggles-the-Mind !

Actually, KGO has a 10 mv/m in almost all the area you describe... the 5
mv/m just about reaches Paso Robles, and in rural areas, a 5 mv/m is able to
overcome most man made interference. But Paso Robles is pretty much out of
the sphere of interest of KGO, which reeks of San Francisco and the bay
area... which is why it does so well there among people over 55.

You picked the wrong station, it seems. In fact, you picked an ideal one to
show that where there is a strong signal, the station (if there is
commensurately strong programming) gets ratings. Beyond that, it will not.
And often, even where a big signal station has coverage, the aspects of
localism will cause it not to be listened to anyway.

You also fail to take into account that AM radio listening at night is very
limited, and in people under 45, nearly non-existent except for the
occasional sports event that you can't get on TV.

RHF

Mar 24, 2007, 5:23:37 AM3/24/07
On Mar 24, 1:01 am, "David Eduardo" <amda...@pacbell.com> wrote:
> "RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

- sphere of interest of KGO, which reeks of San Francisco and the
- bay area... which is why it does so well there among people over 55.

For those born and raised 'on-radio' in the SF Bay Area during
the Golden Nights of AM Radio : Yes there are some late nights
when we do once again like to "Reek" of San Francisco Radio.
IRA BLUE => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ira_Blue
MUSIC => http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhapsody_in_Blue
SOUND => http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gmXKalBETSU&NR

Plus you seem to Fail "To-Get-It" Late Night Talk Radio
is All About the Personalities and KGO Has Them [.]
The 'key' to most Successful Over-Night AM Power House
Radio Stations is their Local Voices of the City {Region}
that 'center' that Region/State and Address Local, Regional
and State News Topics, Issues and Politics.
- - - The Local Traffic Report is just that a Drive Time Event
that does not extend beyond the Hours for Competive
Radio Listenership for the remainder of the Broadcast Day.
- - - In-the-Car "Drive Time" Listeners are often not your
24/7 Radio Listeners.

once again 'de' - learn to think beyond the 10mv/m contour ~ RHF
.
.
. .

dxAce

Mar 24, 2007, 6:56:24 AM3/24/07

David Eduardo wrote:

I've heard that you're a giggler... thanks for the confirmation.

David Eduardo

Mar 24, 2007, 7:58:23 AM3/24/07

Another real world whopper is the one in my pants when I see little
boys.

David Eduardo

Mar 24, 2007, 8:01:12 AM3/24/07
Actually, when I checked this I saw that there isn't much of a
correlation. Sorry.

> > You are full of crap. You demonstrated that you do not know what the
> > hell you posting about on several topics now so you are no longer
> > believable.
>
> The only place where you have any apparent expertise is in the fabrication
> of chips. However, in the case of the iBiquity licensed chip, there is both
> the money and the ability to get prototypes into production very quickly.
> What you don´t understand is that, compared to a $100 million ad campaign
> this year for HD, $750 k for a chip is a tiny amount.

It looks like I spoke too soon here. My colleagues tell me that there
is not the money.

> > You know what I mean, like the boy who cried wolf to many
> > times when there was none, thats where you are at. You have gone over
> > the top in BS posts so even if you were to post something truthful who
> > would know or care at this point.
> >

> Considering your usage of an s-meter on a non-FIM to get signal strengths,
> anything you accuse me of pales. That is BS of the first water.

Or at least I thought it was BS, but obviously I was wrong. Please
accept my apology for being so ill-mannered. It's just been a long day
for me here.

David Eduardo

Mar 24, 2007, 9:31:52 AM3/24/07

No...wait a minute. You're right. It is outside.

> > Now - Imagine that you are living and working around
> > Paso Robles {Wine Country} in the central-coast-area
> > of California and still like to Listening to KGO AM News
> > Talk Radio 810 kHz -about- 200+ Miles away
>
> The 10 mv/m extends to about Morgan Hill to the south. That is beyond the
> limits of the radio market.

Please disregard this comment...I had my map upside down.

> Who in Paso robles wants to hear about the traffic on the 680?
>
> > According to 'you' DE - In either case I am NOT
> > a Radio Listener who should be Counted
> > -just because- I am not with-in the 10 mv/m Contour.
> > - - - It-Boggles-the-Mind !
>
> Actually, KGO has a 10 mv/m in almost all the area you describe... the 5
> mv/m just about reaches Paso Robles, and in rural areas, a 5 mv/m is able to
> overcome most man made interference. But Paso Robles is pretty much out of
> the sphere of interest of KGO, which reeks of San Francisco and the bay
> area... which is why it does so well there among people over 55.

Uh...sorry. I goofed again. It's been a long day for me here and I'm
having trouble thinking straight.

> You picked the wrong station, it seems. In fact, you picked an ideal one to
> show that where there is a strong signal, the station (if there is
> commensurately strong programming) gets ratings. Beyond that, it will not.
> And often, even where a big signal station has coverage, the aspects of
> localism will cause it not to be listened to anyway.
>
> You also fail to take into account that AM radio listening at night is very
> limited, and in people under 45, nearly non-existent except for the
> occasional sports event that you can't get on TV.

On closer inspection, it appears that it is not very limited at all.
Wow...that's really neat!

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 9:26:29 AM3/24/07
I am not a Cowboy (although I wouldn't mind if I was) and I never had
occasion to need to wear any chaps before,but I would think if you have
some chaps,you probally have them on upside down and backwards,or
something.

Hey,I emailed that History tv channel Mail Call Ermey guy.I askified him
if he would someday do a History channel Mail Call thingy on that
restored Nike Missile base over there in California.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 9:36:12 AM3/24/07
Giggle/Giggler? Isn't that what Girls do?
Haw Haw Haw!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 9:33:41 AM3/24/07
Does the Babe in the Bunker (Barbara Simpson) still have her Radio Show
on KGO.She sure is a very sweet Woman.I like her.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 9:51:16 AM3/24/07
www.devilfinder.com History of the American Cowboys and Chaps

I certainly don't intend to leave out the American Cowgirls either.They
are Wonderfull.Back in the olden days,every piece of the American
Cowgirls and American Cowboys equipment was a necessary piece of
equipment.Those thingys were not for only decoration.
cuhulin

David

Mar 24, 2007, 11:09:10 AM3/24/07
On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 08:01:28 GMT, "David Eduardo"
<amd...@pacbell.com> wrote:

>You also fail to take into account that AM radio listening at night is very
>limited, and in people under 45, nearly non-existent except for the
>occasional sports event that you can't get on TV.

What about people 46 and older who don't like listening to George
Noory and Art Bell every night of the week?

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 1:28:11 PM3/24/07
Gals can ''decorate me'' any day!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 1:32:30 PM3/24/07
You couldn't pay me enough to listen to that SHIT KOOK show! Thank GOD I
hit the sack around Midnight!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Mar 24, 2007, 1:30:08 PM3/24/07
SCREW!!!!!!!!! art bell and george noorey!!!! Bunch of Damn MORONS and
NITWITS and IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuhulin