ACORN Supports Obama's Stimulus Bill, and Vice-Versa

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2009, 8:03:16 AM2/2/09
The group best known for voter fraud and promoting subprime loans
launches a new crusade to get public cash.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968

dave

Feb 2, 2009, 8:31:16 AM2/2/09

I hope you're not expecting some kind of Pavlovian response. A.C.O.R.N.
does good work. That's why you try to demonize them. You hate anything
decent.

RHF

Feb 2, 2009, 12:28:05 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 5:31 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
- - The group best known for voter fraud and
- - promoting subprime loans launches a new
- - crusade to get public cash.
- -
- - http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968

- I hope you're not expecting some kind of Pavlovian response.

Dave -think-about-it- The fact that you replied at all
is a Pavlovian response.

- A.C.O.R.N. does good work.

Dave - Yeah like all those ACORN Indictments
are about 'good works'.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In

- That's why you try to demonize them.

Dave - The facts speak for themselves.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In

- You hate anything decent.

Dave - Apparently You Hate The Truth.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In

* Part of $700B Bail-Out Goes To ACORN
http://overthehilloracles.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/bail-out-includes-20-to-acorn-fraudulant-voter-registration-group/

* Part of the Obama $1T Dollars Stimulus Bill
are for ACORN
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/01/27/republican-leaders-raise-concerns-acorn-stimulus-dollars/
.
pavlovian-r-us ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Feb 2, 2009, 5:38:40 PM2/2/09
RHF wrote:

> Dave - Yeah like all those ACORN Indictments
> are about 'good works'.

What indictments? Please give us a list.

Meanwhile, check out the chaos Mr. Bush made out of Justice. Who's more
corrupt? A.C.O.R.N. or Karl Rove?

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/02/opinion/02mon3.html

RHF

Feb 2, 2009, 6:49:05 PM2/2/09

=WRT= ACORN Indictments
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In
* Results 63,200 for : acorn + indictments.

Dave -that's- Sixty-Three Thousand Two Hundred

make your own list ~ RHF

ACRON Supports Obama's Porkulus Bill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkulus
ACORN Stands "Indicted" as a Criminal Enterprise
by the US Justice Department in several States.
.
.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Feb 2, 2009, 7:50:45 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 7:31 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> > The group best known for voter fraud and promoting subprime loans
> > launches a new crusade to get public cash.
>
> >http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968
>
> I hope you're not expecting some kind of Pavlovian response.  A.C.O.R.N.
> does good work.

Ja, Heil Hitler !

> That's why you try to demonize them. You hate anything
> decent.

I don't demonize President Bush or President Reagan. Only Neo-Commies
and Liberal Fascists like you.

cuh...@webtv.net

Feb 2, 2009, 8:13:35 PM2/2/09
Rule Of Law: Obama Must Deport His Aunt.
www.alipac.us/article-3946-thread-1-0.html

Any bets B HO and Odinga aints ahh gonna let it happen?
cuhulin

Telamon

Feb 2, 2009, 9:08:19 PM2/2/09
In article <498775f1$0$31190$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

Easy question A.C.O.R.N.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Iarnrod

Feb 2, 2009, 10:00:10 PM2/2/09
On Feb 2, 10:28 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Feb 2, 5:31 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:- - obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
>
> - - The group best known for voter fraud and
> - - promoting subprime loans launches a new
> - - crusade to get public cash.
> - -
> - -http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/groupProfile.asp?grpid=6968

> - I hope you're not expecting some kind of Pavlovian response.
>
> Dave -think-about-it- The fact that you replied at all
> is a Pavlovian response.
>
> - A.C.O.R.N. does good work.
>
> Dave - Yeah like all those ACORN Indictments
> are about 'good works'.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In

> - That's why you try to demonize them.
>
> Dave - The facts speak for themselves.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In

> - You hate anything decent.
>
> Dave - Apparently You Hate The Truth.http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In
>
> * Part of $700B Bail-Out Goes To ACORNhttp://overthehilloracles.wordpress.com/2008/09/26/bail-out-includes-...

> * Part of the Obama $1T Dollars Stimulus Bill
> are for ACORNhttp://www.foxnews.com/politics/first100days/2009/01/27/republican-le...

>  .
> pavlovian-r-us ~ RHF
>  .
>  .

Nice lies! But no one fell for them in November, no one's falling for
them now. ACORN has not committed voter fraud, and no one's even
charged them with it. ACORN is not getting stimulus dollars and isn't
even interested in applying for any.

Other than that, well.... nothing other than that. Kook on, dear!

dave

Feb 3, 2009, 8:03:18 AM2/3/09
RHF wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2:38 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> RHF wrote:
>>
>>> Dave - Yeah like all those ACORN Indictments
>>> are about 'good works'.
>> What indictments? Please give us a list.
>>
>> Meanwhile, check out the chaos Mr. Bush made out of Justice. Who's more
>> corrupt? A.C.O.R.N. or Karl Rove?
>>
>> http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/02/opinion/02mon3.html
>
> =WRT= ACORN Indictments
> http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In
> * Results 63,200 for : acorn + indictments.
>
> Dave -that's- Sixty-Three Thousand Two Hundred
>
> make your own list ~ RHF

You got nothin'

You are a bloviator and nothing more.

RHF

Feb 3, 2009, 10:02:30 AM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 5:03 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:

> >> What indictments?  Please give us a list.
>
> >> Meanwhile, check out the chaos Mr. Bush made out of Justice.  Who's more
> >> corrupt?  A.C.O.R.N. or Karl Rove?
>
> >>http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/02/opinion/02mon3.html
>
> > =WRT= ACORN Indictments
> >http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In
> > * Results 63,200 for : acorn + indictments.
>
> > Dave -that's- Sixty-Three Thousand Two Hundred
>
> > make your own list ~ RHF

- You got nothin'

WRT= ACORN Indictments
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In
* Results 63,200 for : acorn + indictments.

Dave -that's- Sixty-Three Thousand Two Hundred

make your own list ~ RHF

- You are a bloviator and nothing more.

ACRON Supports Obama's Porkulus Bill
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkulus
ACORN Stands "Indicted" as a Criminal Enterprise
by the US Justice Department in several States.
.

Dave that may be true . . . but the numbers
[63,200] are on my side ~ RHF
.

RHF

dave

Feb 3, 2009, 10:44:05 AM2/3/09
RHF wrote:

> ACORN Stands "Indicted" as a Criminal Enterprise
> by the US Justice Department in several States.
> .

Actually, that division of the DOJ is under investigation. Google (as
you are so fond of doing) Bradley Schlozman.

Iarnrod

Feb 3, 2009, 11:15:39 AM2/3/09
On Feb 3, 8:04 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> =WRT= ACORN Indictmentshttp://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=acorn+indictments&aq=2&oq=ACORN+In

> * Results 63,200 for : acorn + indictments.

http://www.google.com/search?q=bush+indictment&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org

BUSH+INDICTMENT produces 1,840,000 results, kooker.

The fact that the words "ACORN" and "indictment" appear in the same
web file does not mean ACORN was ever indicted.

ACORN was **not** indicted, dearie. ACORN **reported** the
registration problems and ACORN is the **victim** in the cases.

You're a kook, like I said!

> Dave -that's- Sixty-Three Thousand Two Hundred

Kook, that's One-Million-Eight-Hundred-Forty-Thousand hits on "BUSH
+INDICTMENT"

> make your own list ~ RHF

You go make your own, and then toss it out as worthless. Hits doesn't
equal truth, moron.

> ACRON Supports Obama's Porkulus Billhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Porkulus

> ACORN Stands "Indicted" as a Criminal Enterprise
> by the US Justice Department in several States.

That's a lie, but of course, you're a Restupidcan so that's redundant.
 .
>  .

hudley...@hotmail.com

Feb 7, 2009, 12:11:24 AM2/7/09

Well, most real Americans have real weak family ties, and put career
first, so, yes, probably he will deport her.