Receiver News: K&D KWZ 50 Price

dxAce

Jan 21, 2008, 8:37:19 AM1/21/08
Basic Price KWZ 50 4.307,80 Euro

Option Spectrum-Display 886,55 Euro

Option External Reference Frequency 235,62 Euro

Prices are with Tax.

For more details see http://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dxAce

Jan 21, 2008, 9:03:45 AM1/21/08

dxAce wrote:

I just converted the price of the KWZ 50 w/o tax (3,620 Euro) into US$ and....

Ouch! $5,248.45

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Steve

Jan 21, 2008, 12:11:45 PM1/21/08
On Jan 21, 9:03 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> dxAce wrote:
> > Basic Price KWZ 50  4.307,80 Euro
>
> >  Option Spectrum-Display 886,55 Euro
>
> >  Option External Reference Frequency  235,62 Euro
>
> > Prices are with Tax.
>
> > For more details seehttp://kd-elektronik.com/index_e.html

> I just converted the price of the KWZ 50 w/o tax (3,620 Euro) into US$ and....
>
> Ouch! $5,248.45
>
> dxAce
> Michigan
> USA

That's a little steep for me, I'm afraid.

Steve

dxAce

Jan 21, 2008, 12:16:58 PM1/21/08

Steve wrote:

Yeah, I know. But on the other hand, it might actually be an 'investment' to
purchase one?

I was reading some info a while ago, think it was on the Radio Netherlands site,
indicating that production runs of the KWZ receivers might be quite low.

Have to check and see what the KWZ 30 receiver is currently selling for.

Who knows.

Telamon

Jan 21, 2008, 9:42:15 PM1/21/08
In article <4794D38A...@milestones.com>,
dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

I would not get to excited about this yet as the picture is drawn and
not an engineering mockup. I know the web site states availability at
the end of February but it could be vaporware for longer than that.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California