BDXC - Africa on Shortwave Updated

dxAce

Feb 6, 2011, 1:31:42 PM2/6/11
The BDXC Africa on Shortwave page (along with other pages) has been updated
for February:

http://www.bdxc.org.uk/

Click on Articles Index Page.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Drake R7, R8, R8A and R8B
70' and 200' wires
GE SR I (2) and II

239 countries heard and 225 QSL'd (veried, for those in Glendale) using the
NASWA Country List.

And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
Technology & Design.

They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD and lied about
being arrested, and who knows, there may be more dufi there.

dave

Feb 6, 2011, 2:39:53 PM2/6/11
On 02/06/2011 10:31 AM, dxAce wrote:

> And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
> Technology& Design.

Because all those jobs are in China and India these days. Teach your
kids nursing or air conditioning repair.

m II

Feb 6, 2011, 4:04:35 PM2/6/11

Let's not forget the fast growing fields of Motel management, taxidermy
or locksmithing. Parents who are too stupid to give value to a College
education should really consider the alternatives.

Anyone too dumb to get a Locksmithing certificate could always get into
the Navy, I suppose. From what I hear, being Gay, while not mandatory,
helps you get accepted immediately.

All things considered, A College graduation seems preferable.

mike

dxAce

Feb 6, 2011, 5:35:03 PM2/6/11

m II wrote:

Must be the Navy in CanaDuh. But, they'd cause no harm as the Navy of CanaDuh
is permanently welded to the pier.

dave

Feb 6, 2011, 6:13:21 PM2/6/11

Then where do you work? Spend a hundred grand to go to school to do
what? The kids will be in the streets here, too. We are no better than
Egypt.

dxAce

Feb 6, 2011, 6:15:38 PM2/6/11

dave wrote:

No better? Only in your mentally ill, drug addled mind, Rickmers.

Grow up, you f00kin 'tard.

RHF

Feb 6, 2011, 6:23:21 PM2/6/11
On Feb 6, 11:39 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 02/06/2011 10:31 AM, dxAce wrote:
>

> > And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
> > Technology&  Design.

- Because all those jobs are in China and India these days.
- Teach your kids nursing or air conditioning repair.

The Shrinking List of "Non" Exportable Jobs :

# 1 = IRS Tax Collector {Federal Government Jobs}

# 1A = US Military {Federal Government Jobs}

# 1B = State Tax Collector {State Government Jobs}

# 1C = County Tax Collector {County Government Jobs}

# 1D = City Tax Collector {City Government Jobs}

# 2 = Public Schools Teachers & Staff

# 3 = Public Utilities Staff Jobs

# 4 = Medical & Health Care Staff Jobs

# 5 = Industrial Service & Maintenance Jobs

# 5A = Residential Service & Maintenance Jobs

# 6 = Tourist & Hotel Industry Jobs

# 6A = Food & Restaurant Industry Jobs

# 7 = Transportation Industry Jobs

# 8 = Consumer & Merchandising Jobs

Everything else and you are getting behind
the # 8 Ball - imho ~ RHF
.
.

m II

Feb 6, 2011, 6:42:56 PM2/6/11
On 11-02-06 04:13 PM, dave wrote:

> Then where do you work? Spend a hundred grand to go to school to do
> what? The kids will be in the streets here, too. We are no better than
> Egypt.

There seems to be a need for persons counting, of all things, homosexual
discharges in the US Navy.

http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/natsec/RL30113.pdf

One has to wonder if the counters get wet or diseased during these
'discharge' tallies. We'll check with Steve (...kiss me, Horatio) Lare
when time allows.

mike

RHF

Feb 6, 2011, 9:35:37 PM2/6/11

- All things considered,
- A College graduation seems preferable.
- mike

But What Does Any Cohesive Society Need to be a
well balance and fully functioning Nation of People :
as low as 25%?; an ever 50%? or as much as 75%?
College Educated Individuals ?

For every Teacher you need a Supermarket Clerk.

For every Lawyer you need a several Policemen.

For every Doctor you need a few Plumbers.

For every Engineer you need a few Carpenters.

For every Scientist you need a few Garbagemen.

For every Journalist you need a many Retail Clerks.

For the many many Hungry you need a few Farmers.

For every Government Employee you need a Tens of Tax Payers.

Generally the number of Individuals needed by a
Nation/Society to have an Over-Educated Cadre
to in the over-all 'mixed' of Educated, Skilled and
un-skilled members of that Nation/Society is
around 15% [~1-in-7].

The Individual's Want/Desire for an Education;
Income and Status -versus- A Nation/Societies
Need/Requirement for Appropriate Numbers of
Educated, Skilled and un-skilled members of that
Nation/Society to have a Very Efficient and Fully
Functioning Society that is beneficial to all it's
constituent members.

-read- Study :
Students Need More Paths to Career Success
{Living a Good Productive Rewarding Life}
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/02/study-students-need-paths-career-success-71631670/
-by- Christine Armario -source- Associated Press
The current U.S. Education System is failing to prepare
Tens of Millions of young Adults a Year for Successful
Careers {Meaningful Lives} by providing a One-Size-Fits-All
approach, and it should take a Cue from its European
counterparts by offering greater emphasis on Occupational
Instruction.
.
and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
.
.

bpnjensen

Feb 6, 2011, 11:30:20 PM2/6/11
> {Living a Good Productive Rewarding Life}http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/02/study-students-need-paths-career...

> -by- Christine Armario -source- Associated Press
> The current U.S. Education System is failing to prepare
> Tens of Millions of young Adults a Year for Successful
> Careers {Meaningful Lives} by providing a One-Size-Fits-All
> approach, and it should take a Cue from its European
> counterparts by offering greater emphasis on Occupational
> Instruction.
>  .
> and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
>  .
>  .

No doubt, you need people who are not just the highly skilled and
talented - but everyone needs a decent living too. It's pretty hard
to survive on a grocery clerk's wage here in California...or a
teacher's, for that matter. I know quite a few who are struggling
right now, and many are seeing their wages drop.

What I think is seriously screwed up is that movie people (actors,
directors) and sports figures and other quite nonessential people get
gabillions of sheckels while the teachers and trash collectors and
small farmers have to scrape by on whatever salaries they can get. I
like a good movie as much as the next guy - but on balance, I'd rather
have my kid get a good education (which he is getting, thankfully,
despite the gross disparities).

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 4:30:40 AM2/7/11

dave wrote:

And, as always, teach them not to lie about having a PhD!

Mike

Feb 7, 2011, 7:12:28 AM2/7/11

Ah, Steve Lare, RRS's own Demosthenes....

RHF

Feb 7, 2011, 7:20:41 AM2/7/11

Hollywood : Talent Follows the Money
-and- Money Follows the Talent ~ RHF

The Key Thing is an Education System that Teaches
from a very early age to the last day of school that Each
and Every Person-in {Citizen-of} a Society is Honored
and Respected for Their Individual Contributions :
{Greater Expectations and a More Diverse Outcome}
A College Education Is NOT For All :
NOT Going To College Does Not Make You A Failure :
A Good Life Is A Good Life :
Meaningful Work Has Meaning :
Everyone is Important.
-yes-it-is-that-simple- ~ RHF
.
.

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 7:30:00 AM2/7/11

Ah, Michael W. Bryant, RRS's own lying 'tard boy...

RHF

Feb 7, 2011, 8:05:50 AM2/7/11
On Feb 6, 1:04 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> On 11-02-06 12:39 PM, dave wrote:
>
> > On 02/06/2011 10:31 AM, dxAce wrote:
>
> >> And, as always, don't let your children attend the Sullivan College of
> >> Technology& Design.
> > Because all those jobs are in China and India these days. Teach your
> > kids nursing or air conditioning repair.

- Let's not forget the fast growing fields of Motel management,
- taxidermy or locksmithing. Parents who are too stupid to give
- value to a College education should really consider the
alternatives.

Mike [M II],

Parents who realistically evaluate their Children's Abilities,
Talents, Skills and 'Potential' -and- Should Actively Guide
and Encourage their Children throughout the Child's Life
to Be The Best That They Can Be -and- Be Good At What
They 'Choose' To Do -and- Be Happy To Be Themselves.

-cause- College and a College Education :
Is NOT The Answer For All
-cause-one-size-does-not-fits-all- ~ RHF

? How Do You Define "Success" ! :
College Education = Money/Income = Status/Success
{All Material Things Often With NO Real Human Value}
.
'A Simple Good Life' -is- "A Simple Good Life" :
Family Friends plus the Abiltiy To Care for Yourself
and Provide for the One's You Love

love + laughter + joy ~ RHF
.
.

Students Need More Paths to Career Success

{Living Productive Meaningful Good Lives}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e5ddb28305bb39f0
.
Having a Productive Meaningful Good Life
-versus- The Quest for Status and Money
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5cb12b65d86395dc

bpnjensen

Feb 7, 2011, 11:02:22 AM2/7/11

I guess it depends on the person. AFAIC, work is just a means to an
end. 40 hours a week of bleccch so that the other 128 hours can be
decent. Family, friends and avocations are what make life worthwhile.

RHF

Feb 7, 2011, 11:25:24 AM2/7/11
- AFAIC, work is just a means to an end.
- 40 hours a week of bleccch so that the other
- 128 hours can be decent.
- Family, friends and avocations are what make life worthwhile.

Happy-R-Us : Having a Productive Meaningful Good Life

-versus- The Quest for Status and Money

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/817f5542fbcbea3b

It's Better 'Nicer' To Go Through Life Doing Something
That You Like Doing* - imho ~ RHF

* Being Able To Smile and Call It Work :o)
-hey-i-can't-believe-i-get-paid-for-doing-this-;;-}}-
.
.

Mike

Feb 7, 2011, 12:22:17 PM2/7/11
> {Living a Good Productive Rewarding Life}http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/02/study-students-need-paths-career...

> -by- Christine Armario -source- Associated Press
> The current U.S. Education System is failing to prepare
> Tens of Millions of young Adults a Year for Successful
> Careers {Meaningful Lives} by providing a One-Size-Fits-All
> approach, and it should take a Cue from its European
> counterparts by offering greater emphasis on Occupational
> Instruction.
>  .
> and that is the way 'i' see it ~ RHF
>  .

RHF,

I agree totally. But today's occupational instruction must be far more
detailed and technical, requiring career education and training far
beyond high school, if the US is to stay competitive with the rest of
the world. Top needs include: Technological repair, robotics, CAD, IT
networking & security, advanced math, and info management skills. We
need more of those degrees than we do poetry majors.

Mike Bryant,
the anti-Lare

m II

Feb 7, 2011, 12:31:43 PM2/7/11
On 11-02-07 05:12 AM, Mike wrote:

> Ah, Steve Lare, RRS's own Demosthenes....

Demosthenes? Demosthenes Lareos? Isn't that the ancient Greek who got
booted out of the Navy for gross misconduct? Seems he was using mirrors
to focus sunlight on the clothing of his fellow mariners, when the
scorched garments were removed, he could see how well they were endowed.

Then, he'd walk up to them with his unlit lantern and ask for a light.
Millennia later, the pick up phrase "Got a light, Sailor?" can still be
heard on waterfronts worldwide.

On a related note, the phrase "Larengitis" also appears in the ancient
Greek. It's named after the same sailor. He would develop severe throat
infections immediately after landing in a port. Every time. When his
Captain found out just HOW this was happening, he had 'σας φυσώ' Lareos
thrown off the ship. The word has been mutated into Laryngitis over the
centuries.

The Greeks have had an extremely difficult time trying to overcome the
foul reputation this pervert has bestowed on their navy and Sailors.

mike

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 12:37:35 PM2/7/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

OR, one could just LIE about having that advanced education, right Mikey?

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 1:24:01 PM2/7/11

m II wrote:

> On 11-02-07 05:12 AM, Mike wrote:
>
> > Ah, Steve Lare, RRS's own Demosthenes....
>
> Demosthenes? Demosthenes Lareos? Isn't that the ancient Greek who got
> booted out of the Navy for gross misconduct? Seems he was using mirrors
> to focus sunlight on the clothing of his fellow mariners, when the
> scorched garments were removed, he could see how well they were endowed.
>
> Then, he'd walk up to them with his unlit lantern and ask for a light.
> Millennia later, the pick up phrase "Got a light, Sailor?" can still be
> heard on waterfronts worldwide.
>
> On a related note, the phrase "Larengitis" also appears in the ancient
> Greek.

The phrase "Dumbass Canuck" appears in the modern American lingo.

Mike

Feb 7, 2011, 1:28:45 PM2/7/11
> OR, one could just LIE about having that advanced education, right Mikey?- Hide quoted text -

Well, you know I am professor, Steve. Remember calling my Dean? What a
loser! What did they say when you told them I lied? They still laugh
at that attempt.

Mike

Feb 7, 2011, 1:30:38 PM2/7/11
> The phrase "Dumbass Canuck" appears in the modern American lingo.- Hide quoted text -

We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 1:32:34 PM2/7/11

Mike wrote:

Yeah, I'll just bet they do, 'tard boy.

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 1:33:07 PM2/7/11

Mike wrote:

I'm tax free.

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 1:39:02 PM2/7/11

I do remember talking to that woman in the records department at Wayne State, SHE sure did laugh about your supposed PhD!

> What a loser!

Yes, yes you are, 'tard boy.

dxAce

Feb 7, 2011, 2:08:25 PM2/7/11

Heck, I remember YOU calling me blubbering about getting fired. I think you were actually in tears, 'tard boy.

RHF

Feb 7, 2011, 3:09:32 PM2/7/11

MWB,

The basic 'attitude' of the Educational System has
to change from Everyone is on the College Track :
To Everyone Is On A Meaningful Career Track

Prez-A-DuntzUs Bush, Clinton, Bush and Obama
all 'promised' more Money Funding and Resources
for Occupational, Technical and Trade Post High
School Education and NONE Delivered.

The basic Foundation for Post High School Education
in the Middle / Junior-High Schools and High Schools
has been ELIMINATED by removing most/all of the
Occupational, Technical and Trade Classes; and only
keeping the pre-college courses. Real Diversity in Public
Education has been GUTTED in American Schools.

The Chinese and Indians know what they need for an
Efficient and Productive Society and with the ~1-in-7
being groomed to go-on to College and the other ~6-in-7
being groomed to become Useful and Productive Members
of 'Their' Society with Meaningful Careers and Good Lives.
{Positive Social Values Reflecting Their Society}

*IF* The USA and American Education want to Compete
with the Chinese and Indians in the 21st Century :
They Must Adapt and Change To Be As-Efficient and
As-Productive as Their Chinese and Indian Competitors.

College Higher Education is as Service Business With a
Limited Set of Customers and a Long {Years} Production
Cycle : It' In Itself Can NOT Drive and Fuel an Economy [.]
It Is A Means To An End : A Productive Nation/Society
Proving Meaning Careers and Employment for It's People :
Where All 'Feel' It's A Good Life and a Fair Society.

america teach your children well ~ RHF
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sslUup8RENo
.
.

Mike

Feb 7, 2011, 6:44:17 PM2/7/11
On Feb 7, 3:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> College Higher Education is as Service Business With a
> Limited Set of Customers and a Long {Years} Production
> Cycle : It' In Itself Can NOT Drive and Fuel an Economy [.]
> It Is A Means To An End : A Productive Nation/Society
> Proving Meaning Careers and Employment for It's People :
> Where All 'Feel' It's A Good Life and a Fair Society.

FYI, Roy, I teach at a technical training institute. Specifically,
I instruct them in the communication skills necessary for a
technical service economy. Technology and communication skills
are exactly what WILL drive this economy. This is the means to
an important end.

What are you doing for a better tomorrow, besides cluttering up
Usenet?

Mike

Mike

Feb 7, 2011, 6:45:41 PM2/7/11
On Feb 7, 1:33 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>
> > We shouldn't tax Steve's limited supply of retorts.
>
> I'm tax free

And intellect free, also!

RHF

Feb 7, 2011, 7:32:28 PM2/7/11
On Feb 7, 3:44 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Feb 7, 3:09 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > College Higher Education is as Service Business With a
> > Limited Set of Customers and a Long {Years} Production
> > Cycle : It' In Itself Can NOT Drive and Fuel an Economy [.]
> > It Is A Means To An End : A Productive Nation/Society
> > Proving Meaning Careers and Employment for It's People :
> > Where All 'Feel' It's A Good Life and a Fair Society.
>
> FYI, Roy, I teach at a technical training institute. Specifically,
> I instruct them in the communication skills necessary for a
> technical service economy. Technology and communication skills
> are exactly what WILL drive this economy. This is the means to
> an important end.

- What are you doing for a better tomorrow,
- besides cluttering up Usenet?
-
- Mike

MWB,

Hopefully staying out of the way of all those truly
Good Hard Working Americans : Who should be
doing something for a Better Tomorrow . . .
{o: Building A Better America :o}
.
Working on a New Question for the 2020 US Census Form
{o: Self-Identified Idiots-R-Us :o}
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d477bdbf7502c70b
.
Happy-R-"I" : Having a Productive Meaningful Good Life

Had one Life-time Employer DON/DOD/USA
with a 11~12 Progressive Career Jobs
{Yeah I Was A Real Sand Crap}
* Learned From Them All : A Life-Time of Learning
* Like Them All : Enjoyed Going To Work
* Loved the People : Good Hard Working Fun People
& Still Be There Today Had They Not Closed It Down.
.
A Parting Thought MWB : FYI It Ain't 'UseNet' Anymore
never-more,,, Never-More... NEVER-MORE ! ! !
Rejoice We Are Living in 'The Age of Eternal-September' !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d4f8db81f89d6145
.
mwb - eternal fraternal love and peace ~ RHF
-having-a-'nice'-thought-for-you-and-yours-
.

.
-read- Study :
Students Need More Paths to Career Success
{Living a Good Productive Rewarding Life}
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2011/02/02/study-students-need-paths-career...
-by- Christine Armario -source- Associated Press
The current U.S. Education System is failing to prepare
Tens of Millions of young Adults a Year for Successful
Careers {Meaningful Lives} by providing a One-Size-Fits-All
approach, and it should take a Cue from its European
counterparts by offering greater emphasis on Occupational
Instruction.
.

.

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 4:22:31 AM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

Your 'intellect' got you busted and fired from Weber State. Your 'intellect'
caused you to claim to have a PhD. Your 'intellect' prompted you to lie about
being arrested. And, your 'intellect' finally deposited you at a little
backwater institution known as Sullivan College of Technology & Design.

Movin on up...

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 4:08:26 AM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

Your opinion. But then, the opinions of those who lie about their academic
credentials are to be heavily discounted.

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 4:04:11 AM2/8/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

He's not lying about having a PhD on Usenet?

Talk about clutter...

Mike

Feb 8, 2011, 9:16:41 AM2/8/11

I was never fired from Weber State. The penalties for slander while in
the process of internet harassment have changed over the last few
years. I guess we will get to meet face-to-face finally.

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 9:20:21 AM2/8/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

> On Feb 8, 4:22 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike wrote:

> > > And intellect free, also!
> >
> > Your 'intellect' got you busted and fired from Weber State. Your 'intellect'
> > caused you to claim to have a PhD. Your 'intellect' prompted you to lie about
> > being arrested. And, your 'intellect' finally deposited you at a little
> > backwater institution known as Sullivan College of Technology & Design.
> >
> > Movin on up...
>
> I was never fired from Weber State.

Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?

LMFAO

> The penalties for slander while in
> the process of internet harassment have changed over the last few
> years. I guess we will get to meet face-to-face finally.

You'd better ask your lawyer relative exactly what constitutes slander!

See ya!

Mike

Feb 8, 2011, 10:26:10 AM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 9:20 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

> Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?
>
> LMFAO

You betcha. My mom was battling cancer and I wanted to get back to
Louisville to be with her. I doubt you'd understand that, since you
were apparently hatched.

Mike

Feb 8, 2011, 10:32:10 AM2/8/11
> See ya!- Hide quoted text -

Well, actually, under current internet law it's considered
professional libel.

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 10:33:59 AM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 8, 9:20 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

> > Sure. Would you say that had you not 'resigned', you'd still be there?
> >
> > LMFAO
> >

> You betcha. My mom was battling cancer and I wanted to get back to
> Louisville to be with her.

Wow. That certainly contradicts what my contact(s) at Weber State indicated at
the time.

Wasn't it really a case of you resigning or getting fired after your marijuana
bust with the students?

LMFAO

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 10:35:19 AM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

Telling the truth is not considered libel or slander.

Keep trying, boy!

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 11:30:00 AM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

<http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-plead-1.415518>

"Bryant, 43, resigned from his position as a Weber State University professor
and debate coach after news of the three charges spread. The charges of
possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and interfering with
arrest stem from an alleged drug incident on Oct. 6 while the debate team was
competing in a tournament in Cedar City."

"But he said what's happened has given him the chance to move on with his
life. He is working and trying to save enough money to move closer to his
family in Kentucky."

Wow! That's real 'intellect' !

Mom is supposedly battling cancer, so I'll quit my job and THEN try to figure
out how to save some money to be near her.

LMFAO

Mike

Feb 8, 2011, 12:57:40 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 10:35 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> Telling the truth is not considered libel or slander.

As usual, you did not tell the truth, despite your attempt to clarify
and protect yourself in your second attempt!

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 1:00:15 PM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

Protect myself? Damn, you sure are delusional.

Point is, you 'resigned' only to protect yourself from being fired, which is
certainly what was going to happen, right, 'tard boy?

Mike

Feb 8, 2011, 1:12:09 PM2/8/11

You've been repeating the same lies for a decade now. What have
achieved that justifies your continued fixation with me? As many
people have noted, you seem to have a homoerotic fixation on me...

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 1:17:27 PM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 8, 1:00 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike wrote:

> > > As usual, you did not tell the truth, despite your attempt to clarify
> > > and protect yourself in your second attempt!
> >
> > Protect myself? Damn, you sure are delusional.
> >
> > Point is, you 'resigned' only to protect yourself from being fired, which is
> > certainly what was going to happen, right, 'tard boy?
>
> You've been repeating the same lies for a decade now.

Then I guess you'd better call that lawyer relative of yours, as you've threatened
to do in the past.

> What have
> achieved that justifies your continued fixation with me? As many
> people have noted, you seem to have a homoerotic fixation on me...

You're projecting again, another one of your problems, boy.

Mike

Feb 8, 2011, 2:39:52 PM2/8/11
On Feb 8, 1:17 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Mike wrote:

> > What have you

> > achieved that justifies your continued fixation with me? As many
> > people have noted, you seem to have a homoerotic fixation on me...
>
> You're projecting again, another one of your problems, boy

Well, let's test your theory of projection. Let's see who can go the
longest without mentioning the other person. First person to insult
the other, by objective evidence, would be the one with the homoerotic
tendencies. Right? BTW, continuing to call a 53 year old a "boy"
certainly sounds a bit homoerotic...

dxAce

Feb 8, 2011, 5:25:13 PM2/8/11

Mike wrote:

Stuff a sock in it, Bryant. I ain't playing your schoolboy game.

m II

Feb 8, 2011, 8:35:19 PM2/8/11

"dxAce" wrote in message news:4D5038C1...@milestones.com...

m II wrote:

> On 11-02-07 05:12 AM, Mike wrote:
>
> > Ah, Steve Lare, RRS's own Demosthenes....
>
> Demosthenes? Demosthenes Lareos? Isn't that the ancient Greek who got
> booted out of the Navy for gross misconduct? Seems he was using mirrors
> to focus sunlight on the clothing of his fellow mariners, when the
> scorched garments were removed, he could see how well they were endowed.
>
> Then, he'd walk up to them with his unlit lantern and ask for a light.
> Millennia later, the pick up phrase "Got a light, Sailor?" can still be
> heard on waterfronts worldwide.
>
> On a related note, the phrase "Larengitis" also appears in the ancient
> Greek.

The phrase "Dumbass Canuck" appears in the modern American lingo.

"In the USA, as in Greece, how do we separate the men from the boys?"

With a wrecking bar!

mike

m II

Feb 9, 2011, 4:15:56 AM2/9/11
On 11-02-08 12:39 PM, Mike wrote:

> Well, let's test your theory of projection. Let's see who can go the
> longest without mentioning the other person. First person to insult
> the other, by objective evidence, would be the one with the homoerotic
> tendencies. Right? BTW, continuing to call a 53 year old a "boy"
> certainly sounds a bit homoerotic...

Careful, Mike...mention 'homoerotic' one more time and he'll say
'schoolboy'. In his mind, they're permanently associated.

mike

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 4:23:33 AM2/9/11

m II wrote:

Bryant is a delusional academic 'tard boy. He'd fit in quite well in the Obama
Administration.

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 10:21:07 AM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 4:23 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> Bryant is a delusional academic 'tard boy. He'd fit in quite well in the Obama
> Administration.

I'm not a politician, Steve. Just a teacher. And, of course,
most people are "'tards" in your eyes.

Say hi to Gregg for us!

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 11:52:45 AM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

Well, you're certainly an example of a 'tard.

Supposedly resigning from a job to be near your mother who is battling cancer and,
oooops, don't have the money to move.

< http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-plead-1.415518

Such intellect...

...I'm still LMFAO

Hopefully you're not teaching personal finance.

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 12:01:25 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 11:52 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > On Feb 9, 4:23 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>
> > > Bryant is a delusional academic 'tard boy. He'd fit in quite well in the Obama
> > > Administration.
>
> > I'm not a politician, Steve. Just a teacher. And, of course,
> > most people are "'tards" in your eyes.
>
> Well, you're certainly an example of a 'tard.
>
> Supposedly resigning from a job to be near your mother who is battling cancer and,
> oooops, don't have the money to move.
>
> <http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-pl...

> Such intellect...
>
> ...I'm still LMFAO
>
> Hopefully you're not teaching personal finance.

Yes, as a matter of fact! I'm also about to complete my doctorate
in Business Management with an emphasis in Conflict Management.
I'm thinking about doing a dissertation using you as an extreme
example
of dealing with incivility.

Keep posting. Your attitude is irreplaceable!

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 12:04:40 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 9, 11:52 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike wrote:

> > > I'm not a politician, Steve. Just a teacher. And, of course,
> > > most people are "'tards" in your eyes.
> >
> > Well, you're certainly an example of a 'tard.
> >
> > Supposedly resigning from a job to be near your mother who is battling cancer and,
> > oooops, don't have the money to move.
> >
> > <http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-pl...
> >
> > Such intellect...
> >
> > ...I'm still LMFAO
> >
> > Hopefully you're not teaching personal finance.
>
> Yes, as a matter of fact! I'm also about to complete my doctorate
> in Business Management with an emphasis in Conflict Management.
> I'm thinking about doing a dissertation using you as an extreme
> example
> of dealing with incivility.

Incivility, eh? Damn, you certainly have caught on quickly to the Obama regime's talking
points.

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 12:05:26 PM2/9/11

dxAce wrote:

But hey, in your defense, I know you probably resigned because you knew you were going
to get fired anyway, so, might as well beat 'em to the punch, right?

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 12:30:00 PM2/9/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

Thanks so very much. I now have info provided by a reliable authority that you've just
blown whatever possible case you might have dreamed you had re: 'professional libel' or
'slander' by giving me your personal invitation to keep posting.

Still LMFAO

m II

Feb 9, 2011, 12:35:31 PM2/9/11

Another forged posting forwarded to Internet provider.

mike

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 12:40:51 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 12:05 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> But hey, in your defense, I know you probably resigned because you knew you were going
> to get fired anyway, so, might as well beat 'em to the punch, right?

Surely, that must be rhetorical question. It's not like you ever
accept an answer to any of your nonsense!

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 12:42:21 PM2/9/11

> Another forged posting forwarded to Internet provider.
>
> mike

Good luck. Have them check Holland, MI.

m II

Feb 9, 2011, 12:43:29 PM2/9/11

I wouldn't put it past him. The IQ level is the same.

mike

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 12:56:36 PM2/9/11

m II wrote:

Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.

Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.

It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 1:50:47 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
> was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
> and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.
>
> Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.
>
> It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.

Lying Lare,

I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
month of resigning. Proof of that is also in the RRS archives. At
least I have enough finacial responsibility to support myself without
living off of government disability checks and lawsuits against former
employers, like you do, Mr. Hypocrite!

Some of us have actual jobs and do more than lay around listening to
shortwave 24/7.

Some work, some teach, others suck up gov't resources without adding
at all to America's economy. I think we all know which category you're
in, Steve.

Mike knows who is most likely to be the source of internet
foolishness.

m II

Feb 9, 2011, 2:56:57 PM2/9/11

"Mike" wrote in message

But Obama has the nigger mentality and that counts for a lot.

mike

RHF

Feb 9, 2011, 4:52:26 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 11:56 am, "m II" <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> "Mike"  wrote in message

> On Feb 9, 4:23 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>
> > Bryant is a delusional academic 'tard boy. He'd fit in quite well in the
> > Obama
> > Administration.
>
> I'm not a politician, Steve. Just a teacher. And, of course,
> most people are "'tards" in your eyes.
>
> Say hi to Gregg for us!

- But Obama has the 'the-n-word' mentality
- and that counts for a lot.
-
- mike

- read-the-original-mike-[m ii]-message-here-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5170f4697c0a935a

Mike [M II],

There 'You' go again using "The-N-Word" !

Or... ? Is It Your Alleged "Usenet Forgery Alert" Clone !

Mike [M II] So You Think It's A-OK for Canadians'
To Use 'The-N-Word' . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/8a84e56cf25a0bed

See Mike [M II] It's Believable That You Posted This
Cause You Repeatedly Re-Posted "The-N-Word" !

Mike [M II] : It's Not Out of Character For You To
Post a Message With "The-N-Word" In It ...so...
It Might Be You . . .
It Could Be You . . .
-cause- It's So Like You . . .
-let-this-be-a-teachable-moment-for-you-

mike [m ii] - it's never to late to repent and
renounce using/posting 'the-n-word' ~ RHF
.
.

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 5:04:01 PM2/9/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

> On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>

> > Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
> > was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
> > and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.
> >
> > Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.
> >
> > It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.
>
> Lying Lare,
>
> I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> your sources are.

Info was in the Weber State Signpost, didn't you read it?

> Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> month of resigning. Proof of that is also in the RRS archives. At
> least I have enough finacial responsibility to support myself without
> living off of government disability checks and lawsuits against former
> employers, like you do, Mr. Hypocrite!

Lawsuit? And, I live off of the SSDI benefits that I paid for every week. Also, the
pension that I contributed to every week.

Stuf that up your clown 'tard ass, boy.

> Some of us have actual jobs and do more than lay around listening to
> shortwave 24/7.

> Some work, some teach, others suck up gov't resources without adding
> at all to America's economy. I think we all know which category you're
> in, Steve.

I know that you're in the clown 'tard academic category, boy!

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 5:23:43 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>

> > Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
> > was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
> > and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.
> >
> > Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.
> >
> > It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.
>
> Lying Lare,
>
> I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> month of resigning.

Hogwash! You resigned within just a couple days of your Oct. 6 bust, and as I recall
never returned to Weber State. You had to appear in court on Nov. 27. You were
ostensibly 'working' somewhere in the area, trying to save money to move back to
Kentucky.

http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-plead-1.415518

> Proof of that is also in the RRS archives.

Show me the proof.

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 5:40:55 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 5:23 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Mike wrote:
> > On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>
> > > Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
> > > was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
> > > and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.
>
> > > Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.
>
> > > It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.
>
> > Lying Lare,
>
> > I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> > your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> > month of resigning.
>
> Hogwash! You resigned within just a couple days of your Oct. 6 bust, and as I recall
> never returned to Weber State. You had to appear in court on Nov. 27. You were
> ostensibly 'working' somewhere in the area, trying to save money to move back to
> Kentucky.
>
>  http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-pl...

> > Proof of that is also in the RRS archives.
>
> Show me the proof.

I did not resign on Oct. 6. Try again. I was on the payroll at Weber
State through November. I was in Louisville for my nephew's birth on
Dec. 1. You are not a very good detective. Try again.

BTW, did you call my school again? They seem like someone has scared
them. They took all faculty pictures off the web page and announced a
special seminar on dealing with campus intruders. Are you up to your
old games?

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 5:48:53 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 9, 5:23 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike wrote:

> > > Lying Lare,
> >
> > > I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> > > your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> > > month of resigning.
> >
> > Hogwash! You resigned within just a couple days of your Oct. 6 bust, and as I recall
> > never returned to Weber State. You had to appear in court on Nov. 27. You were
> > ostensibly 'working' somewhere in the area, trying to save money to move back to
> > Kentucky.
> >
> > http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-pl...
> >
> > > Proof of that is also in the RRS archives.
> >
> > Show me the proof.
> >

> I did not resign on Oct. 6. Try again. I was on the payroll at Weber
> State through November.

Funny, an article already had you resigned and 'working' elsewhere prior to the end of
November.

You're a lying sack, Bryant!

> I was in Louisville for my nephew's birth on
> Dec. 1. You are not a very good detective. Try again.
>
> BTW, did you call my school again? They seem like someone has scared
> them.

They obviously scare easily!

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 5:50:24 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 9, 5:23 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike wrote:

> > > Lying Lare,
> >
> > > I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> > > your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> > > month of resigning.
> >
> > Hogwash! You resigned within just a couple days of your Oct. 6 bust, and as I recall
> > never returned to Weber State. You had to appear in court on Nov. 27. You were
> > ostensibly 'working' somewhere in the area, trying to save money to move back to
> > Kentucky.
> >
> > http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-pl...
> >
> > > Proof of that is also in the RRS archives.
> >
> > Show me the proof.
> >

> I did not resign on Oct. 6. Try again.

I never said you resigned on Oct. 6. Learn to read, boy!

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 5:55:59 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>

> > Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
> > was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
> > and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.
> >
> > Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.
> >
> > It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.
>
> Lying Lare,
>
> I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> month of resigning. Proof of that is also in the RRS archives.

Show me the proof!

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 5:56:40 PM2/9/11
> Show me the proof!- Hide quoted text -

Take your meds, Lare. Your showing your instability, again!

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 6:03:35 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

Gonna call me on the phone, blubbering, once again?

dxAce

Feb 9, 2011, 6:13:32 PM2/9/11

Mike wrote:

> On Feb 9, 5:23 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> > Mike wrote:

> > > Lying Lare,
> >
> > > I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> > > your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> > > month of resigning.
> >
> > Hogwash! You resigned within just a couple days of your Oct. 6 bust, and as I recall
> > never returned to Weber State. You had to appear in court on Nov. 27. You were
> > ostensibly 'working' somewhere in the area, trying to save money to move back to
> > Kentucky.
> >
> > http://www.wsusignpost.com/2.3591/prosecutor-bryant-must-appear-to-pl...
> >
> > > Proof of that is also in the RRS archives.
> >
> > Show me the proof.
> >

> I did not resign on Oct. 6. Try again. I was on the payroll at Weber
> State through November.

Article, dated Oct. 16, 2001, "Michael Bryant has resigned..."

<http://www.google.com/url?q=http://www.deseretnews.com/article/869501/Marijuana-incident-leads-to-resignation.html&sa=U&ei=UR5TTdKvNYXGgAeAsej0CA&ved=0CA8QFjAA&usg=AFQjCNGZ3w9jxwXhRRfyoR9840soft8o6w>

m II

Feb 9, 2011, 7:16:45 PM2/9/11
On 11-02-09 03:40 PM, Mike wrote:

> BTW, did you call my school again? They seem like someone has scared
> them. They took all faculty pictures off the web page and announced a
> special seminar on dealing with campus intruders. Are you up to your
> old games?

I wonder if this ties in to the ten thousand rounds of Russian
ammunition Lare bought a while back. That's when he claimed to be
Supreme commander of some paramilitary group in Michigan.

With his widely known hatred of Academics, I would be careful too.

mike

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 7:36:34 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 6:03 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:

> Gonna call me on the phone, blubbering, once again

See, You're hallucinating again....

RHF

Feb 9, 2011, 10:10:19 PM2/9/11

MWB,

Consider that Each Post is a Time-at-Bat for the Inning.

When You Post You Hit Another Home-Run :o)
-and-
When The Other Guy Posts They Strike-Out :-{
-after-
Nine Posts Each : The Game Is Over
-and- You Have Won The Game
-game-over-

This 'Game' has gone on for 19 Innings for You
and 30 Innings for DX Ace -is- Wayyyyy Overrrr

mwb - now go and enjoy your radios and the peace,
comfort and solace of your family and friends ~ RHF
.
.

Mike

Feb 9, 2011, 10:21:10 PM2/9/11
On Feb 9, 10:10 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> mwb - now go and enjoy your radios and the peace,
> comfort and solace of your family and friends ~ RHF
>  .
>  .

No matter how much I disagree with your politics or your posting
style,
there's something "human" about you, Roy.

Have a nice night, yourself, old man!

Mike

dxAce

Feb 10, 2011, 3:38:24 AM2/10/11

Mike wrote:

See, you're unable to face the truth again...

dxAce

Feb 10, 2011, 4:05:36 AM2/10/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

Once again, when you are found to be lying, you always find somebody to suck
up to.

The other dufi at Sullivan must be so proud of you.

dxAce

Feb 10, 2011, 4:28:59 AM2/10/11

Mike "I'm a college professor with a PhD" Bryant wrote:

> On Feb 9, 12:56 pm, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
>

> > Better check Louisville, KY... now there is a low IQ level. That poor fellow
> > was stupid enough to resign from a job, before he checked his bank account,
> > and discovered he didn't have enough money to move back home.
> >
> > Now same fellow purports to have some ability to be teaching personal finance.
> >
> > It's no wonder we're in such financial straights.
>
> Lying Lare,
>
> I don't know where you got your info, but that shows how unreliable
> your sources are. Particularly since I did move back to KY within a
> month of resigning. Proof of that is also in the RRS archives. At
> least I have enough finacial responsibility to support myself without
> living off of government disability checks and lawsuits against former
> employers, like you do, Mr. Hypocrite!
>
> Some of us have actual jobs and do more than lay around listening to
> shortwave 24/7.

You obviously have a problem with listening to shortwave.

> Some work, some teach, others suck up gov't resources without adding
> at all to America's economy.

With the way you teach, it is doubtful that any of your graduates will be adding to
America's economy in any meaningful way.

RHF

Feb 10, 2011, 6:15:40 AM2/10/11
- With the way you teach, it is doubtful that any
- of your graduates will be adding to America's
- economy in any meaningful way.

? WHAT AMERICA'S ECONOMY ?

Obama-Nomics© : How the Real True US National
Jobless Rate Is Much Closer To 22% ! [1-in-5]

The 1st new term bring added and used to
describe the over all US Unemployment Picture
is "Under-Employment"
* People who used to have Full Time Jobs and
are now working only Part-Time :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
* People who used to have a Full Time Job and
are now working two or more Part-Time Jobs :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
* People who have Higher Education a/o Skills
and now working at No-Degree and Unskilled
Jobs :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
http://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/learn-how-to-invest/The-real-unemployment-rate.aspx
.
The 2nd new term bring added and used to
describe the over all US Unemployment Picture
is the "New Employable" and "Un-Counted"
* People who had Jobs for 10 & 20 & 30 Years
and have not found a Job in the last 2~3 Years :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
http://www.dailyfinance.com/story/careers/what-is-the-real-unemployment-rate/19556146/
.
The 3rd new term bring added and used to
describe the over all US Unemployment Picture
is the "Un-Counted" {You Don't Count Anymore}
* People who NO Longer Get/Qualify {Exhausted}
for State and Federal Unemployment Payments :
Add 1%~2% to the Total
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/09/99ers-go-to-washington-trying-to-live_n_820784.html
.
Real US Unemployment is closer to ~22% [1-in-5]
http://www.shadowstats.com/
.
How the US National True Jobless Rate
Is Much Closer To 22% ! [1-in-5]
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/how_nation_true_jobless_rate_is_N4E6MjtfhnMcCi537pucaJ
.
No Jobs and High Unemployment ObamaNomics©
Plus Obama-Tax-Slavery©
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/c0167411acc7b56b
.
Obama-Flation© = No Jobs & High Unemployment
+ Higher and Higher Prices + Higher and Higher Taxes
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dda07955f3d7583e
.
Unemployed & Taxed-Into-Poverty-R-Us :
2011 The 1st Year of Obama-Tax-Slavery©
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f474632d74cc3373
.
president obama americans want jobs
jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs
-not- taxes taxes taxes taxes taxes taxes
-not- spending spending spending spending
-just- jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs ~ RHF
.
.

m II

Feb 10, 2011, 12:38:57 PM2/10/11

Forged posting sent to Internet provider of the cretin posing as someone
else.

mike

bpnjensen

Feb 10, 2011, 1:03:48 PM2/10/11
> Add 1%~2% to the Totalhttp://articles.moneycentral.msn.com/learn-how-to-invest/The-real-une...

>  .
> The 2nd new term bring added and used to
> describe the over all US Unemployment Picture
> is the "New Employable" and "Un-Counted"
> * People who had Jobs for 10 & 20 & 30 Years
> and have not found a Job in the last 2~3 Years :
> Add 1%~2% to the Totalhttp://www.dailyfinance.com/story/careers/what-is-the-real-unemployme...

>  .
> The 3rd new term bring added and used to
> describe the over all US Unemployment Picture
> is the "Un-Counted" {You Don't Count Anymore}
> * People who NO Longer Get/Qualify {Exhausted}
> for State and Federal Unemployment Payments :
> Add 1%~2% to the Totalhttp://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/02/09/99ers-go-to-washington-tryin...

>  .
> Real US Unemployment is closer to ~22% [1-in-5]http://www.shadowstats.com/
>  .
> How the US National True Jobless Rate
> Is Much Closer To 22% ! [1-in-5]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/business/how_nation_true_jobless_rate_is...

>  .
> No Jobs and High Unemployment ObamaNomics©
> Plus Obama-Tax-Slavery©http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.liberalism/msg/c0167411ac...

>  .
> Obama-Flation© = No Jobs & High Unemployment
> + Higher and Higher Prices + Higher and Higher Taxeshttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/dda07955f3d7583e

>  .
> Unemployed & Taxed-Into-Poverty-R-Us :
> 2011 The 1st Year of Obama-Tax-Slavery©http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f474632d74cc3373
>  .
> president obama americans want jobs
> jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs
> -not- taxes taxes taxes taxes taxes taxes
> -not- spending spending spending spending
> -just- jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs jobs ~ RHF
>  .

You can lay blame all you like (mislaid, in my opinion) - but thsoe
jobs have been heading south for a couple of decades now, and no
President is *ever* going to bring those jobs back online. There are
too many uncontrollable aspects of business in the 21st century. The
best we can hope to do now, short of annexing China and India, is to
stop the hemorrhaging, cut our losses and take the hits. Second-
Class, Third World nationhood has arrived, and unless Somebody up
there gives us a miracle, that's where it will stay. Good luck to us
all.

dave

Feb 10, 2011, 1:48:16 PM2/10/11
On 02/10/2011 10:03 AM, bpnjensen wrote:

> You can lay blame all you like (mislaid, in my opinion) - but thsoe
> jobs have been heading south for a couple of decades now, and no
> President is *ever* going to bring those jobs back online. There are
> too many uncontrollable aspects of business in the 21st century. The
> best we can hope to do now, short of annexing China and India, is to
> stop the hemorrhaging, cut our losses and take the hits. Second-
> Class, Third World nationhood has arrived, and unless Somebody up
> there gives us a miracle, that's where it will stay. Good luck to us
> all.

What's good for Cairo is good for Detroit is good for Oakland. The power
is in the people.

arthr...@webtv.net

Feb 10, 2011, 2:02:43 PM2/10/11

Sort of correct. But, someone we may never see IS pulling ALL the
strings, imho .

dave

Feb 10, 2011, 3:44:39 PM2/10/11

Mark Zuckerburg and Eric Schmidt

arthr...@webtv.net

Feb 11, 2011, 1:47:52 AM2/11/11
On Feb 10, 3:44 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Mark Zuckerburg and Eric Schmidt- Hide quoted text -

I don't believe that . No way .

dave

Feb 11, 2011, 11:15:49 AM2/11/11
On 02/10/2011 10:47 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

>>> Sort of correct. But, someone we may never see IS pulling ALL the
>>> strings, imho .
>>
>> Mark Zuckerburg and Eric Schmidt- Hide quoted text -

> I don't believe that . No way .

It ain't George Bush and Allen Dulles

m II

Feb 11, 2011, 12:20:57 PM2/11/11

m II

Feb 12, 2011, 3:49:23 AM2/12/11

RHF

Feb 12, 2011, 4:57:53 AM2/12/11
On Feb 12, 12:49 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:

Mike [M II],

As A 'Friend' Here Are A Few Questions For You :

Do You Think Posting All These Repetitive :

"forged posting forwarded to idiot's internet provider"
[...]

??? IS GOING TO SCARE THIS ID THIEF OFF !!!
-answer- NO [.]
-so- Why Continue To Post Them [.]
.
YES : I Agree With You That You Should Repost
Each and Everyone of This Forged Postings to
The ID Thief's ISP -but- Posting an Anouncement
as to that Action/Fact Each and Every Time Does
Little to Further Your Cause To Stop This ID Thief.
This has now gone-on for about 3-Days and some
30+ Messages -so- Everyone Here at RRS Clearly
Knows This Guy Is Not You.
.
? Why Continue With The Posts !
-cause- There Is NO Added Value In Doing It.
.
? Why Continue With The Posts !
-cause- It Is Non-Productive Effort/Work For You.
.
? Why Continue With The Posts !
-cause- It Over-Use and Over-Done For Us Readers
{We Have Gotten The Message : We Know}
.
? Why Continue With The Posts !
-cause- Each Post Most Likely Frustrates You More.
.
? Why Continue With The Posts !
-cause- The ID Thief Most Likely Gets-Off* By Reading Them
* Thinks His ID Thief Has Got You Frustrated.
{Don't Give Him That Satisfaction}
.
Fight Back In A Meaningful Way : After The First Day
and the First Dozen Posts : Their Impact {Meaning}
Was Lost.
.
Here is an Alternative :
Start a New Thread Logging All The Messages of All
The Forged Posts and Up-Date The Log Once A Day
-wrt- OT usenet forgery alert
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/431320f71cbeda8f
.
Fraud ID Posts Using My "M II" Screen ID :
1 - BDXC - Africa on Shortwave Updated
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5170f4697c0a935a
2 - BDXC - Africa on Shortwave Updated
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f2fa7a08f3747a60
3 - BDXC - Africa on Shortwave Updated
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9d6b8fa714e1f7eb
4 - OT usenet forgery alert
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/9bfbe0d494cf6d64
5 - OT usenet forgery alert
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e0c75d693ca3853b
= = = and so on and so on and so on = = =
.
hope this helps ~ RHF
.
.

m II

Feb 12, 2011, 9:34:13 AM2/12/11
Bottom posting reported to offender's provider ab...@x-privat.org

I suggest you all do the same and not be a victim of this jerk.
It's in your hands.

http://groups.google.ca/groups/search?hl=en&as_q=&as_epq=GymyBobism&as_oq=&as_eq=&num=100&scoring=&lr=&as_sitesearch=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_miny=2003&as_maxd=1&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthors=m+II&safe=off

My 'GymyBobism' collection...updated daily:
## some '#' bracketed text added for clarification ##
## all cut and paste, NO modifications of ANY kind ##
## 100 % Pure GymyBob. Accept no substitutes! ##

We need less morons like another clone of Moron II here.
## My fifteen minutes of FAME! ##

Your car alternator will charge your car batery up to 15.4 volts in
cold weather.

NTSC redefined it slightly off 60Hz so that power supply ripple
will move on the screen (two slightly black bands that scroll
up/down your screen

You sure spent a lot of time trying to convince me you don't knwo what
I am talking about...LOL

Voltage does not indicate state of charge well.

At 11.6 volts a 12v battery is about 50-70% charged still.

Polish solar panels are what americans called "flashlights"

There should be subsidies for solar panels but control of prices to boot.

Propane will disapate and freeze when it evaporates.

Gasoline is not nearly as volatile as hydrogen.

When I use pot I imagine everythging is perfect.

Many people have browsers that economize the download

Just another threading error creating confusion

Learn how to thread or sit back and watch for a few years.

Try to stay on topic and on thread too bean brain.

Perhaps try Outlook Express or another browser that knows how to
thread posts.

Bottom posting was the was in the 70s and 80s before threading
browsers were available cheap like OE

Another Forte Agent person that doesn't understand threading.

You use Mozzilla and haven't learned to thread.

Try Outlook Express so you can understand threading maybe.

I have been noticing many threading errors everywhere on Usenet lately.

People with OE don't seem to have the petty problems with subject
lines changing, intermingled posts and downloading binary files with
mixed posts, random pieces and many other problems all the nonOE
people have.

Bottom posting has been obsoletely by threading browsers.

Forwarding does not include headers.

Call your damn ISP and tell them your browser is multiple posting.

90% of the people in America have never operated a computer.

Let's say youre solar cell was trying to put out
14.3 volts DC and you stuck a 10 ohm meter in series with a charged
13.8 volt DC battery.

Your troll was too obvious. Try to engage the mark in conversation
first so there is, at least, some stake, like friendship for the
person listening. When the friendship is well developed then attack.
Not too obvious at first or you will lose your audience. This will
enhance your troll points.

I think outside opinions are worth much more than sales hype from the
company that made the product.
## Referring to *factory* charging specifications for the batteries
they make ##

This is power grid induction through capacitive proximity

You can get fooled with another ground in the house finding it's way
back to the transformer neutral.

A thought I have is rain water from a roof on a three story home
through a micro-turbine.

Setback thermostats only work efficiently for small differentials,
dependant on the time duration.

Breakers are good for one time usage of one fault and then they need
to be replaced for any warrantied usage.

If the breaker interupts a fault, it should be replaced.No warranty
will honoured after that.

I don't have a link at this time

There are no hydrogen molecules in water and the oxygen in water isn't
flammable either.

Water is inert and contains no energy to be used. Get some basic chemistry
first.

Quite simply put, for some of the boneheads here.

NiCads and NiMh batterries are designed to take a current charge forever.

Oh yeah, I can charge a battery and use it six months later fully
charged. The nicads will be cooked because you keep them on charge,
just in case you need them but when you remember them six months
later they are cooked and won't last 5 minutes in the camera.

It takes a complete idiot to deny they can short out all by
themselves. Three, loose in a bag can short themselves out.
## referring to AA batteries doing the physically impossible ##

Did they have electricity back in 1994?

I have been around so long with this stuff I believe I invented the
diode in 1941 but I am not familiar with the solar panel usage
requirements of them. (no P & N substrate explanations please. I wrote
the GE manual...LOL)

NOTE: do not pass ground wires through metal holes or cable clamps
with two screws on a metal surface.

There is **NOT*** enough energy in a lightning bolt to power your
house for more than an hour...if that. Do the math.
The figures escape me but let's say it puts out a roughly MWatt of
power for 100 nanoseconds?
100 x 10-9 x 1 x 106 / 3600 (sec/hr) = 0.0027 wH
oooops.... Wouldn't light your home for a 1/2 second.
OK..OK.. multiply the figures time 100 or 1000. Now it would light a
100W bulb for 1 second.

The IEEE-232 standards were never followed or known by many.

Fossil fuels are still renewable and being cxreated as we speak.

Children are venerially created.

If you want to discuss this then fine, otherwise go fuck yourself like
your mother did.

Can you let go of my dick before it explodes on ya, goofball?

Petroleum is not related to Natural gas.

I would rather work at my $100/hour job than at chopping wood for
hours to save $3/hour

I have no license, I wire and inspect other's wiring for a job and
work for a medium size electrical utility.

As a design engineer of transformers for 10 years I happen to know you
are full of shit.

I am a Protection & Control Tech by profession and have experience
with control systems

Try spelling "bus" correctly! Maybe your brain will start again.
Probaby not, you fucking loser.
## Referring to the correctly spelled word 'buss' as used in real
electrical terminology ##
## http://tinyurl.com/5ctml ##

X10 signals are transmitted just after the voltage waveform zero
crossing. This is in order to avoid conflicts with SCR and Triac peak
waveform switching spikes from load type devices such as lamp dimmers.
## control module misinformation ##

Besides when they on any line they will pull of the meter as a
disconnect point.
## speaking of power line guys miles away removing YOUR electrical
meter for THEIR safety ##

My workplace has been throwing out huge digitizing pallettes (like 24
x 36" units)
## in alt.sewing.mach-embroider ##

The majority prefers top posting.

Not one of your suggesters listened to what the OP requested...LOL

Get your tear ducts flushed by a knowledgeable optometrist.

Not many materials have the huge exponential resistance/heat curve
aluminum does. Overload doesn't make it glow like copper...it flashes
and explodes.

A bathroom fan motor would never push hot air down ten feet or cold up
ten feet.

Bathroom fans have a hard time pushing 55 cfm through a 3-4" pipe 20
horizontal feet. They are made to vent smells and humid air horizontally
only.

Why not spend the money on a contract with the grid company and get an
exclusive line to your house and never have brownouts.

Usenet rules dictate top posting for readability

Many cell modems are set up to filter bottom posts out.

Cell modems do not cut off anything.

What security flaws.
##referring to Outlook Express##

10 pounds per gallon Imperial. That gallon is totally unique to the
US....ooops..I think all gallons are unique to the US now.

The standard Imperial gallon the whole world used weighs 10 pounds
exactly.

The copper isn't worth more than 5 cents per pound. It is classed a
mixed copper and nobody wants it.

Hey moron! The copper is considered "mixed" copper and is worth about
$0.02 per pound, if he seperates it all.

Just don't ever lose weight. Toxins are stored in your fat cells.

Did you know, **NO***, I repeat ***NO*** death has ever been related
to PCBs?

Insulated square copper wires from a dry transformer are not 99%
copper and take a lot of work to remove the insulation.

I have tonnes of insulated copper wire if you want it. I think you
could almost have for the picking it up. How many bins can you take
per year

50 lbs? We have it by the bin full. Mostly #6 to 650 MCM. I beleive
you would have to leave a bin and then pick it up full later to
compete with the current scrapper.

Can't this tranformer be used by somebody to generate a second 120V
from a single phase 120V inverter? It sounds pretty beefy.

BTW: once you knock the wedge out of the coil form the laminations
will be easier to get out. This keeps them from buzzing until the
varnish and other impregnations go into it.

All you guys have a bad Christmas or Jewish and didn't see Santa or
something?

Run each signal twisted with a ground for noise. RD twisted with gnd
as a pair, TD twisted around ground as a pair etc... This means
signal/logic ground not power ground or case ground, if they are
different. Do not
connect the other ends of the ground conductors.

Tar pitch in a flourescent ballast does ***NOT*** contain PCBs and
probably never did.

Religion is not genetic or even herodigious

I believe the warmest part of the lake is just below the ice. As the
water frezes it rises to the top and joins the other ice formations.

Gel cell won't cut it when it comes to putting out 100A or more. They
cook in one spot and the rest of the electrolyte doesn't circulate
fast enough.

There is nothing standard about USanian measurements. They changed
their sizes to avoid trading with the rest of the world. This worked
for a few centuries but the rest of the world moved on to the metric
system to avert the confusion the US caused.

Ever put your ohmmeter (do I need to explain an ohmmeter also?) across
a capacitor? It measures infinity after charging to the supply voltage
because the electrolyte is an insulator.

Electrolytes are not conductors of electricity in a capacitor.

If the electrolyte conducted it would be a resistor.

I doubt they are 4 farads. More likely 4 microfarads uf.
## referring to 4000mfd caps ##

Sometimes it is an ego boost to have these so-called "professionals"
come and beg for information because they can't our toys do what the
good guys can but I would never hire them given a choice.

Do you measure altitude in degrees? Many aeronautical people would
disagree with you.
## referring to solar azimuth/altitude thread ##

My house is filled with motion detectors. They don't all operate
lights. They mostly signal my house control computer and it decides
what to do and when.

Enlighten please (like it really matters...LOL)

I will hand stitch my embroidery before I would pay that kind of
money...LOL

A 50Hz transformer needs double the iron a 60Hz transformer needs for
the same VA capacity.

Does it test CTs with real current or just voltage?

It doesn't really matter where the secondary current comes from,
secondary exciting or primary current exciting, the voltage developed
or excited across it will be about the same.
## talking about an OPEN circuit CT transformer ##

High voltage spikes want to keep going at the end and this is where
your saturating core transformer core is located behind the fuse.

Moving a kill-a-watt unit around is like using it on somebody else's
house and telling the person's load.

oooops. A flourescent with a filament?
## not knowing how most fluorescents start up ##

You are a stupid basterd.

Ever considered anxiety medication? Chest pains for a man is a classic
symptom.

When confronted with many websites stating the otherwise he won't
address the issue but repeats his crap again like a child stamping his
feet.
## Oh, the Irony! ##

What are you doing up at this ungawdly hour? I just got finished
embroidering about 10 items, including a flight bag for golf clubs.
## in alt.sewing.mach-embroider ##

I just love women with front loading bobbins.
## in alt.sewing.mach-embroider ##

I doubt a 6 needle machine would be faster than a 1 needle machine
unless you do repetitive patterns.
## in alt.sewing.mach-embroider ##

I had many problems with this and damaged my machine a few times. It
was the needles. Find ones that have very little "hip" bump around the
eye of the needle.
## in alt.sewing.mach-embroider ##

I have found doctors absolutely ignorant and totally obstinet on
these kind of issues.

I put my first child on Ritalin for a year or so when quite young. It
beat going to prison for beating him black and blue.

I made a big mistake and should have "drugged" all of my children the
same.

I did the chem.cut medication stuff for a few years with my first
child and then found Naturopathic Doctors using homeopathy to get more
lasting relief.

Homeopathics saved me thousands of dollars for operations I did not
have on my children

Accupunture worked for my 1 and two year old children for ailments
after the medical doctors could do nothing for.

Placebo is a completely natural cure for many ailments.

Polio Vaccine? They stopped giving that one long before HIV was invented.

You have no idea what you are talking about and either does anybody
else here.

See if you can replace it with a thermal acting unit. They have a
rachet on a shaft that holds thew contacts closed.
## confusing motor overload with breaker ##

What are you doing in my group?

Milk is just plain poison for humans.

I am not a chemist but I know that cow's milk calcium molecules are a
huge irritant to human digestion and usually results in calcium
deficiencies

See an accupunturist for the pain and circulation
See a chiropractor to keep the structure good.
See a naturopathic doctor for the chemical imbalance.
See a medical doctor for a some poison that will make her life shorter.

Even an honest Doctor will take yoy they arte totally ignorant of
nutrition.

The medical doctors will play the time game and probably just let him
die after removing half his organs because they may be a problem.

Some things mankind should just not eat too much of and it isn't meat
typically and this may not be consistent for all people.

Do not listen to the stories of addiction. Yes, they are tough to stop
but so is insulin for a diabetic. I have stopped taking mine and it
wasn't that bad but after months of regressing I chose to return like
the other half the population.

Make sure your wrists are well warmed up before putting sudden jerky
movements to them.

Make up your mind before you mouth off like the usual Internet piece
of shit. This is a rough group and if you had followed the usual
recommendations you would have known that and have nothing to say
about it.
## in misc.kids.health, alt.support.breast-implant,
misc.health.alternative ##

Bad practice to ground yourself when working on electronics. It
increases the chance of injury or death by electrical shock and also
increases the chance of static discharge to the circuit chips. Ground
is a potential too.

Oink...Oink...just take it out. What could be simpler?
## in soc.support.fat-acceptance, alt.support.big-folks ##

No hyphen in the word multi-syllabic.

## Gymy Bob's endorsement of anal sex censored##
## sorry, I have my limits ##

A complete fucking idiot spurted out his piehole:
## in misc.health.alternative ##

I was born depressed and never realized until about 3 years ago. I am
52 and went for medication because of anxiety.

The English can't stand each other, let alone other cultures.
If you don't believe me brother just ask the rest of my family that I
disowned.

I find most Americans likeable and they find me likeable after they
open their wallets far enough to make me that way.
How many american dollars will it take to make you suck their dicks?
## in alt.support.attn-deficit, misc.health.alternative ##

How much for a blow job?

Believe me, "America" is so far behind on internet usage over many
South American countries. They just don't happen to post in English
and not many of you could possibly understand other languages even exist.

WTF is CBT? Chekaslovakia Book Therapy?

Try your left hand. It feels like somebody else's hand sometimes.
## pdaxs.services.massage, misc.health.alternative, alt.backrubs,
alt.health.massage-therapy ##

OK, you're not a moron. You are above average for Nova Scotia.

Another tidbit for the brainless twit with the big mouth here

Pehaps magnesium supplementation would allow these buffoons to utilize
some
of their already overloaded calcium intake.

This guy is a total buffoon and has no knowledge of any part of his
own sentence.

Where should you shove it?

Fish oil is mainly responsible for your placebo also.
## in misc.health.alternative##

After disassembling Bill Gates' 6800 Basic back in the 70s I knew he
was a dirty software scoundrel.

The government makes more on the taxes than the tax rate when this is
done.

Be blabest tofart.
## ???? in alt.comp.periphs.dcameras ##

Blood may be kept at a stable 7.4 pH but a piece of copper wire passes
electricity through it even though the number of electrons remains
constant.
## in misc.health.alternative ##

I have had amazing effects from some homeopathic remedies and others
did nothing.

These homeopathic know-it-alls drive me crazy with their 1880 knowledge.

Sorry, but testing has proven homeopathic remedies to be effective
remedies.

I have taken a few homeopathic remedies that taste like crap. Funny
how pure
water could do that.

Homeopathic remedies are very toxic substances and used because of
their toxic properties.

Standard homeopathic science.

Your ignorance of homeopathy does not mean it is useless.

Everybody always follows the screaming, left-wing, maniac, tooting we
are all going to die by doing another therapy.

I have had achilles tendonitus for the past 2-3 years now. I got rid
of it on one side by grinding out the bones spurs underneath with the
side of a screwdriver blade and lots of oil.

GET OFF THE WHEAT, CORN & OATS!!!

It doesn't matter how well it works if the doctor doesn't say so (with
his two years of college) then it just ain't so.

Heat pumps are 300% efficient when the weather is fine but the
compressor motors? hmmm about 60%.

You are obviously a moron and you keep repeating it here.
## referring to my corrections of his postings ##

mike (the crybaby)

m II

Feb 12, 2011, 9:38:44 AM2/12/11

"RHF" wrote in message

Mike [M II],

Well it tooks months of work to compile the first list so I nothing else in
my life to do except do it soem more.

This guy is going to pay for a disagreement with me.