Radio Shack amplified shortwave antenna

electronicdx

Nov 19, 2005, 9:00:30 PM11/19/05

I am looking around for a new or used Radio Shack shortwave antenna.
The part number is
20-280. I have no pay pal account yet, so I cannot buy things from
ebay yet. I was wondering where on the net I can find one new or used
using a credit card or check, or
money order. Also is there another way I can get a service manual to
fix my old one. It would be appreciated. Thanks.

For others wanting to see my website here it is :
http://www.geocities.com/gccengineering/
I worked hard on it and I do encourage visitors to come and see it.
Enjoy!

Adam E.

Message has been deleted

Clark Neider

Nov 20, 2005, 9:44:15 AM11/20/05
I have one that I'll GIVE to you, Adam! (No charge, gratis, free.) It's
> not doing any good in my junk box. I've since graduated from DAK
> shortwave
> radios to ham gear.
>
> I won't be able to mail it until next weekend, however.
>
> Your address?
>

> Clark, KK7DY

"electronicdx" <electron...@erols.com> wrote in message

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 20, 2005, 10:32:56 AM11/20/05
That is a nice website you have there.I will check it out from time to
time.
cuhulin

electronicdx

Nov 20, 2005, 10:09:19 PM11/20/05
Thanks Clark hope to see it soon. I hope you have a great holiday
season and great Ham Radio DX contacts this winter. The Address It
used to be a Margate SWL Listening Location now its a Nemo Ct listening
DX listening post location. Since this is Shortwave radio and Amatuer
Radio. its ok to give out my address. 73. I also have 2 antennas
outside the window, 1 is a telephone cable antenna which is white and
goes across the fence. The other is a insulated longwire antenna. and
a weather station that needs to be put up soon cause its held up by
heavy coolers.

Adam Ebel
905 Nemo Ct.
Virginia Beach VA 23452

Yodar

Nov 22, 2005, 6:30:08 PM11/22/05
I dont know if the one I got on closeout from RS was yours or not , but
their SW antenna kit was on sale for about 4.00 and I received it 2 days
after ordering it
Yodar

RHF

Nov 23, 2005, 7:41:24 AM11/23/05
For One and All,

Radio Shack Amplified SW Antenna
. - = V = - .
Degen DE31 In-Door SW Active Loop Antenna
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/message/6664

Radio Shack Amplified Shortwave Antenna {Active Antenna}
eBay Auction Item # 5833342519
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5833342519
Frequency Coverage 3 to 30 MHz.
Size : 4.5" x 4" x 1.5"
DISCONTINUED = RadioShack Catalog # 20-280
http://support.radioshack.com/support_electronics/doc40/40030.htm
http://support.radioshack.com/support_electronics/doc40/40031.htm
http://support.radioshack.com/support_electronics/doc21/21369.htm

A BETTER SHORTWAVE LISTENER (SWL) ANTENNA
The new Degen DE31 In-Door Shortwave Active Loop Antenna
now being offered on eBay may be the better SWL Antenna
Frequency Coverage : 3.90 MHz to 22.00 MHz
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5830868614
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5831684684
http://cgi.ebay.com/_W0QQitemZ5816240365
DE31 SEARCH eBAY => http://tinyurl.com/aqt4x

Which Would You Choose ? and Why ?

MORE SHORTWAVE ANTENNA FROM RADIOSHACK :

* KIT - Outdoor Shortwave (SWL) Antenna Kit
RadioShack Catalog # 278-758
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2104088

* Portable Shortwave Antenna
(Reel-Up / Role-Up Wire Antenna)
RadioShack Catalog # 278-1374
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103485

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF
.
.
All are WELCOME and "Invited to Join" the
Shortwave Listener (SWL) Antenna eGroup on YAHOO !
SWL ANTENNAS GROUP => http://tinyurl.com/an6tw
.
Some Say: On A Clear Day You Can See Forever.
.
I BELIEVE: On A Clear Night . . .
You Can Hear Forever and Beyond, The BEYOND !
.
With a Shortwave Listener SWL Antenna of your own making.
"If You Build It {SWL Antenna} You Will Hear Them !"
SWL ANTENNAS GROUP => http://tinyurl.com/an6tw
.
.
. .
.

bill

Dec 18, 2005, 7:22:08 PM12/18/05
Hi all,
I'm looking for a Radio Shack Model 20-280 antenna amplifier that can
be purchased with paypal. Thanks, Bill

jcarro...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 9:52:59 PM1/8/18
I just found one on eBay for $7.40

My offer..

$21 with USPS Expedited.

I let the seller keep his dead DMR-3000.

It works well here in Chicago

with my ATS-818CS, DX-390, ICF-4920

and other radios I have here.

J.C.

allise...@gmail.com

Jan 8, 2018, 11:50:14 PM1/8/18
Don't buy a Tiny Tenna. I Positively GUARANTEE they Do NOT work!

corn...@eisner.decus.org

Jan 9, 2018, 1:16:19 AM1/9/18
jcarro...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, December 18, 2005 at 6:22:08 PM UTC-6, bill wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I'm looking for a Radio Shack Model 20-280 antenna amplifier that can
>> be purchased with paypal. Thanks, Bill
>
> I just found one on eBay for $7.40

You are responding to a 12 y.o. article.

allise...@gmail.com

Jan 9, 2018, 10:00:07 AM1/9/18
Don't matter if that article is a Trillion years old. tiny tennas DO NOT WORK AT ALL! Sumpin else that is FAKE PHONY FRAUD. www.highya.com Cash Net USA (TV commercial) ...Damn Stupid Fake Phony Fraud Asinine RIP OFF Sheet on TV commercial over here ALL THE TIME! Stay Away from those Fake Phony Fraud 'pay day loan' outfits. I have never been to one before, I never will either. I don't like TV commercials at ALL!