Fox Newscorp Shenanigans Go Unreported

1 view

dave

Oct 3, 2010, 3:16:20 PM10/3/10

RHF

Oct 3, 2010, 3:26:18 PM10/3/10
On Oct 3, 12:16 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> on Fox News English counterpart. Sooprise sooprise...
>
> http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/1736800/isps-admit-taking-mo...

Idiots-R-Us : Liberal-Fascist Media Turning Anti-Hispanic*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c40923839ffea07f
.
?WHAT? - CNN FIRES 'Hispanic' Anchor Rick Sanchez
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/01/cnn.sanchez/index.html?hpt=T2
.
* Anti-Minority -If- The Minority Will Not Toe The
Liberal-Fascist {Progressive Agenda} Party Line
.
.

Paul Briskette

Oct 3, 2010, 4:20:00 PM10/3/10

can't understand the republicans...
they don't mind if big industry tracks you
want government to watch what you do in your bedroom or computer
want everybody to carry their papers to prove who they are
life in the womb is precious but ok to shoot anyone else

it is like the rich controllers of fox are going to get their way
and control all those fools

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 3, 2010, 11:10:12 PM10/3/10

He who controls the Internet controls people's minds.

Paul Briskette

Oct 4, 2010, 2:26:10 AM10/4/10

republicans gave that control to comcast and verizon

dave

Oct 4, 2010, 9:12:50 AM10/4/10
arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> He who controls the Internet controls people's minds.

There is no "The Internet" as such. If Verizon et al get there way
there will be, but as of now packets can come from anywhere and can be
sent to anywhere. IT IS a delightful way to spread disinformation so my
rule is the more comfortable the more vulnerable. Keep Austin weird.

KenK

Oct 4, 2010, 1:58:48 PM10/4/10
arthr...@webtv.net wrote in news:c0d023a0-133c-45b1-9c28-42f0a6dee842
@f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

> He who controls the Internet controls people's minds.

Most people I know are not on the net; many don't even have computers. But
all watch TV!

RHF

Oct 4, 2010, 5:25:44 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 10:58 am, KenK <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:
> arthrny...@webtv.net wrote in news:c0d023a0-133c-45b1-9c28-42f0a6dee842

> @f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:
>
> > He who controls the Internet controls people's minds.
>
> Most people I know are not on the net; many don't even have computers. But
> all watch TV!
>
> --
- "When you choose the lesser of two evils, always
- remember that it is still an evil." - Max Lerner

While The Great Good Is Still . . .
The Greater Good !

-except- It's For The Greater Good.
-translation- You Are Getting Screwed [.]

with many 'greater good' wishes
going your way ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
Idiots-R-Us : FOX -versus- CNN :
Which Is The Lesser of the Two Evils . . .
-wrt- CNN Shenanigans Go Un-Reported . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/67d87056d0bbafd3
.

Mike

Oct 4, 2010, 5:52:54 PM10/4/10

So, RHF, do you support Sanchez's claim that the Jews control US
media?
If firing someone for a racist comment racism if the comment comes
from
a minority?

Why don't you ever think through what you post, Roy?

dxAce

Oct 4, 2010, 5:55:33 PM10/4/10

You should have thought before posting that you had a PhD, clown 'tard!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com>

Oct 4, 2010, 7:13:43 PM10/4/10
On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:25:44 -0700 (PDT),
RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> FAUX -versus- CNN...

No contest! The BEST national TV news source is MSNBC!!

dave

Oct 4, 2010, 9:16:25 PM10/4/10

All TV "news" sucks.

RHF

Oct 4, 2010, 9:09:14 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 6:16 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:25:44 -0700 (PDT),
> > RHF<rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net>  wrote:
>
> >>     FAUX -versus- CNN...

- - No contest!
- - The BEST national TV news source is MSNBC!!

ROTFV {puking my guts out & gasping for air}

- All TV "news" sucks.

'Special Dave' Nature Abhors a Vacuum
-fwiw- that old 'news' ~ RHF
.

RHF

Oct 4, 2010, 9:11:00 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 2:52 pm, Mike <mwbry...@aol.com> wrote:
> On Oct 4, 5:25 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 4, 10:58 am, KenK <inva...@invalid.com> wrote:> arthrny...@webtv.net wrote in news:c0d023a0-133c-45b1-9c28-42f0a6dee842
> > > @f25g2000yqc.googlegroups.com:

> > > Most people I know are not on the net; many don't even have computers. But
> > > all watch TV!
>
> > > --
>
> > - "When you choose the lesser of two evils, always
> > - remember that it is still an evil." - Max Lerner
>
> > While The Great Good Is Still . . .
> > The Greater Good !
>
> > -except- It's For The Greater Good.
> > -translation- You Are Getting Screwed [.]
>
> > with many 'greater good' wishes
> > going your way ;;-}} ~ RHF
> > .
- - Idiots-R-Us : FOX -versus- CNN :
- - Which Is The Lesser of the Two Evils . . .
- - -wrt- CNN Shenanigans Go Un-Reported . . .
- - http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/67d87056d0bbafd3

- So, RHF, do you support Sanchez's claim
- that the Jews control US media?
- If firing someone for a racist comment racism
- if the comment comes from a minority?
-
- Why don't you ever think through what you post, Roy?

1 - MWB by your own 'definition' of "Racism" :
Sanchez the Hispanic Minority Does NOT Have
The Power to Carry-Out His Alleged Racism.
-well-at-least-that-is-your-claim-for-african-americans-

2 - MWB again by your own 'definition' of "Racism" :
CNN the "Corporation" being an Agent of the
Oppressive White Majority Does Have The
Power to Carry-Out It's Racism*.
-well-at-least-that-is-your-claim-for-white-americans-
* Clearly Demonstrated By FIRING Sanchez
the Hispanic Minority.
CNN = racist, Racist. RACIST !
CNN Corporate = racism, Racism. RACISM !
- = versus = -
Rick Sanchez = poor defenseless hispanic minority,,,
Rick Sanchez = Poor Defenseless Hispanic Minority...
Rick Sanchez = POOR DEFENSELESS HISPANIC MINORITY ! ! !

3 - MWB once again by your own 'definition' of "Racism" :
Powerful Educated Wealthy '"THEMS" who would
generally be classified as "White" Have The Position
{High Social Status}; The Great Power; and The Great
Wealth To Act On Their Bias, Enforce Their Bigotry
and Maintain De-Facto Racism in all levels of a Society
through the Use of their Position, Power and Wealth
and Actually Carry It Out Against All Other Minoritys
and Even in Some Instances the White Majority.
-well-at-least-that-is-your-claim-for-white-americans-

-note- That the "THEMS" are Liberals and many/most
of 'Them' also happen to be Jewish, and They Do NOT
Try to Impose Their Jewish Traditions and Religion on
Everyone {They Are Not Out To Convert Anyone.}
The Do However Through Position, Power and Wealth
IMPOSE Their Progressive Ideology and Liberal Politics
On Everyone in What Is Viewed By Many as Their
Oppression of Minorites and the Majority by Use of
Their Position, Power and Wealth.

MWB -Why- Do You ATTACK Rick Sanchez for
is alleged Anti-Jewish Comments ?
-but- MWB You Defend Jesse Jackson's and
Louise Farrakhan's alleged Anti-Jewish Comments ?
MWB -so-do-look-like- a Bias toward African-Americans
and a Bias AGAINST Hispanic-Americans . . .

MWB was Rick Sanchez talking about 'Jews' or BIAS
and BIGOTRY in the Media ? as has been will documented
about CBS News by Bernard Goldberg {Jewish?} in his Book
"BIAS" ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bias:_A_CBS_Insider_Exposes_How_the_Media_Distort_the_News

MWB - In the On-the-Air Interview was it Rick Sanchez
or Pete Dominick that first broached the Jewish aspect
of Sanchez's 'claims' of an Open Liberal Bias and repeated
Bigoted Attacks by Jon Stewart on Him and many others ?

MWB since it would appear that you did not bother
to Read what I actually Wrote in the Link provided :

* * * here is the full text * * *

.
?WHAT? - CNN FIRES 'Hispanic' Anchor Rick Sanchez
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/01/cnn.sanchez/index.html?hpt=T2
.
* Anti-Minority -If- The Minority Will Not Toe The
Liberal-Fascist {Progressive Agenda} Party Line
.
Idiots-R-Us : Liberal-Fascist Media Turning Anti-Hispanic*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c40923839ffea07f
.

Idiots-R-Us : Liberal-Fascist Media Turning Anti-Hispanic*

* Anti-Minority -If- The Minority Will Not Toe The

Liberal-Fascist {Progressive Agenda} Party Line

CNN Anchor Rick Sanchez FIRED By The CNN Network Friday
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/01/cnn.sanchez/index.html?hpt=T2

Rick Sanchez is Cuban-American* {Hispanic}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Sanchez
* Actually Born in Cuba

Was Rick Sanchez Factually Correct
-but- Politically Incorrect in his comments . . .
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2010/10/01/2010-10-01_anchor...

Were Rick Sanchez comments about Jon Stewart
being an open in-your-face Bigot* with a well know
Public Bias : "a bigot" and then said that he was
bigoted against "everybody else who's not like him.
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/10/02/business/media/02cnn.html?src=busln

* About Jon Stewart being 'Jewish' or really about
Jon Stewart Being an Uber-Liberal-Fascist that
Daily Attacks Anyone and Everyone Who Is NOT !
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5jsKwGqhY3jM5l3a5dDT...

About Jon Stewart on The Daily Show
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jon_Stewart
-fwiw- Until today I did not know that Jon Stewart
is/was Jewish
-imho- Jon Stewart has always been a Media
Attack Dog directed at Young Viewers using
smears and half-truths to destroy anyone and
everyone who did not toe the Liberal-Fascist
Media Agenda.

? Do You Think {Feel} Jon Stewart is Liberal-Fascist
Media Attack Dog ?
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-20018334-503544.html

? Is Rick Sanchez 'Right' About Jon Stewart Being
Opening Bigot and Having a Liberal-Fascist Biases ?
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1010/43025.html

? Does Jon Stewart being Jewish Minority "Trump"
Rick Sanchez being a Hispanic Minority in the overall
scheme of things in the Liberal-Fascist Media ?

? Why Can Jon Stewart {a Jew} Get Away with Being
a Bigot and Biased Daily for Years On-the-Air ?
-but- ? Rick Sanchez {a Hispanic} Can NOT Be a
Bigot and Biased Once without Getting Fired ?
-or- ? ? ? If It Is Not Jew -versus- Hispanic ? ? ?
-then- ! ! ! It Must Be About "Liberal-Fascism" ! ! !
About the Liberal-Fascist Control of the Media and
Attacking All Those Who are NOT Liberal-Fascists.

THE BIG QUESTION : Is CNN Being Racist In
Firing Rick Sanchez ? : It Sure Do Look Like It !
-and-i-think-so- ~ RHF
.
For ME the Underlying Issue Is NOT Jews in
American being a small Minority 2%~3% and
Wielding a very Considerable Influence in
American Economic, Cultural, Intellectual and
Political Life; including the Mass Media ?
http://ihr.org/leaflets/jewishlobby.shtml
Again for ME the Issue is NOT whether they are
Jewish {Cause Every Christian Has One Rabbi
and His Name Is Jesus : How Can I Hate Jews
If I Love Jesus} But Their Liberal-Fascist Politics
and Attack Tactics against all others.

=Translation= "NeoCons" = good, Good. GOOD !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoconservatism
=&= 'Liberal-Fascist' = bad, Bad. BAD !
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberal_Fascism
.
Follow-Up Questions :
* Again Was Rick Sanchez Factually Correct
-but- Politically Incorrect in his comments . . .
* What Is The Corporate Message To All Minorities :
IF The Minority Will Not Toe The Liberal-Fascist
{Progressive Agenda} Party Line : THEY WILL
BE FIRED {Let Go a/o Contract Not Renewed} ?
* Does Being Jewish TRUMP All Other Minority
Statuses ?
* Can Jews Be Racists ? - Considering that they
have the necessary Position, Power and Wealth
to both Carry-Out and Enforce their Bias and Bigotry ?
.
.
one simply wonders . . . why my grandmother*
called her son {my father} her 'little-jew' ~ RHF
.
* Granny was a also Proud and Active Member
of the Wobblies until her death . . .
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Industrial_Workers_of_the_World
.
.

Message has been deleted

arthr...@webtv.net

Oct 4, 2010, 10:57:21 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 9:16 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:
> > On Mon, 4 Oct 2010 14:25:44 -0700 (PDT),
> > RHF<rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net>  wrote:

> >>     FAUX -versus- CNN...
>
> >      No contest!  The BEST national TV news source is MSNBC!!
>
> All TV "news" sucks.

Not the Weather channel. They have perfected the art last few years. I
usually believe what they predict.

RHF

Oct 4, 2010, 10:59:44 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 6:11 pm, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com>" <x...@n.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:16:25 -0800,

> dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> >  (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> >>      No contest!  The BEST national TV news source is MSNBC!!
> >     All TV "news" sucks.
>
>      Not MSNBC.  They've really got their act together!
> Especially Keith Olbermann.  He has EXCELLENT commen-
> taries!  As well as a great, FACT-filled show. And the other
> hosts are excellent, too.
>
>               = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>                 •••                   Rest in Peace                    •••
>                 •••          George Richard Tiller, MD          •••
>                 •••           A True American HERO!            •••
>                 •••    August 8, 1941 – May 31, 2009      •••
>                 •••      Visit --  http://iamdrtiller.com        •••
>
>        "He saved the lives of thousands of women who would've
>    died otherwise, thousands who would've been made sterile
>    or gravely injured by childbirth.  He knew his life was at grave
>    risk.  Dr. Tiller was a true Saint."
>
>               = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
>
>  -- Craig Chilton  (E-Mail me if you wish, from websites below.)
>
> http://www.LayoffRemedy.com  -- Unemployment Solution!http://www.ChristianEgalitarian.com  -- Fight the hateful  RRR Cult!http://apifar.blogspot.com  -- Tactics: Defending Human Rightshttp://pro-christian.blogspot.com  -- Exposing RRR Cult Bigotryhttp://www.shadowandillusion.com  -- Learn "The LOPAQUA Secret!"http://www.TravelForPay.org  -- Learn how to get PAID to TRAVEL!

WADR {With All Due Respect} IMHO :

Keith Olbermann comes in as a distant second
place to Jon Steward for being a Liberal Media
Attack Dog that uses Fascist Propaganda Tactics.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Keith_Olbermann

and that's the way i see it ~ RHF
.
Idiots-R-Us : CNN Corporate Racist Firing
-versus- Rick Sanchez Alleged Racism
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/640b2df36da92139

.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/70ffecc7ad026e9c
.

diots-R-Us : Liberal-Fascist Media Turning Anti-Hispanic*
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/c40923839ffea07f
.

?WHAT? - CNN FIRES 'Hispanic' Anchor Rick Sanchez
http://www.cnn.com/2010/US/10/01/cnn.sanchez/index.html?hpt=T2
.
* Anti-Minority -If- The Minority Will Not Toe The
Liberal-Fascist {Progressive Agenda} Party Line
.

.

RHF

Oct 4, 2010, 11:03:12 PM10/4/10
On Oct 4, 7:57 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Oct 4, 9:16 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> > >      No contest!  The BEST national TV news source is MSNBC!!

- - All TV "news" sucks.

- Not the Weather channel.
- They have perfected the art last few years.
- I usually believe what they predict.

Their 'Post' Predictions are Near Perfect ;;-}}

just now they reported that it was sunny
somewhere . . . today :o) ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Oct 5, 2010, 11:34:00 AM10/5/10
RHF wrote:

> 'Special Dave' Nature Abhors a Vacuum
> -fwiw- that old 'news' ~ RHF
> .

Truth, dumbass.

dave

Oct 5, 2010, 11:38:05 AM10/5/10
(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) <http://www.LayoffRemedy.com> wrote:

> On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 17:16:25 -0800,
> dave<da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>> All TV "news" sucks.
>
> Not MSNBC. They've really got their act together!
> Especially Keith Olbermann. He has EXCELLENT commen-
> taries! As well as a great, FACT-filled show. And the other
> hosts are excellent, too.

Commentary is not news. Olberman is a clown. Rachel Maddow is way more
"news" like. It's still way inside the bubble sadly.

This the one single exception:

http://www.democracynow.org/

Message has been deleted