A Promise Kept

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 7:25:40 PM11/6/08
W said he was a uniter. However, because of his war and many other
issues, the country was greatly divided. It didn't seem like he would be
able to keep his promise to unite the country.

However, he finally did keep his promise.

* He united the country to put Obama in office in a *landslide*.

* He united the country to give the Republican Party its biggest
spanking in history.

Truly and sincerely, Heck of a job, Georgie!

Bob Campbell

Nov 6, 2008, 7:42:14 PM11/6/08
"Billy Burpelson" <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote in message

> * He united the country to put Obama in office in a *landslide*.

I wouldn't call it a "landslide". A solid majority yes, but not a
landslide. A true landslide was Reagan's 1984 win. 49 states. The only
state to go Democratic was Mondale's home state of Minnesota, which he
barely won.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_1984

Or Nixon's in 1972.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1972

These are true landslides.

Carrying 29 states and winning by a 5% margin is not my idea of a landslide.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Nov 6, 2008, 8:02:47 PM11/6/08

ACORN FRAUD!

§tarkiller©

Nov 6, 2008, 8:09:17 PM11/6/08

Your calling 6% more votes a landslide?
Perhaps you need to refer to the definition of the term "landslide".
27 states do not a "landslide" make.
Obama got a million more votes than Bush did in 04.
And you all said then that Bush had nowhere near enough popular vote
to have a mandate.
So you're saying that the left lied then?

BTW, THESE were "Landslides":

(results in electoral votes)
Theodore Roosevelt over Alton Parker in 1904, 336-140.

-Woodrow Wilson over Roosevelt and William Taft in 1912, 435-96.

-Warren Harding over James Cox in 1920, 404-127.

-Herbert Hoover over Alfred Smith in 1928, 444-87.

-Franklin Roosevelt in all four of his elections, with electoral votes
of 472, 523, 449 and 432.

-Lyndon Johnson over Barry Goldwater in 1964, 486-52.

-Richard Nixon over George McGovern in 1972, 520-17.

-Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale in 1984, 525-13.

Regards

§tarkiller©

"Many of you are well enough off that ... the tax cuts may have helped you," Sen. Clinton said.
"We're saying that for America to get back on track,
we're probably going to cut that short and not give it to you.
We're going to take things away from you on behalf of the common good."

Brenda Ann

Nov 6, 2008, 8:34:34 PM11/6/08

"§tarkiller©" <NoSpamS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> BTW, THESE were "Landslides":
>
> (results in electoral votes)
> Theodore Roosevelt over Alton Parker in 1904, 336-140.

The current electoral count stands at Obama 349, McCain 147. I have no data
on how many members of the House of Representatives have been added since
the T. Roosevelt administration.

§tarkiller©

Nov 6, 2008, 8:54:11 PM11/6/08
On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:34:34 +0900, "Brenda Ann" <bre...@shinbiro.com>
wrote:

>"§tarkiller©" <NoSpamS...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>> BTW, THESE were "Landslides":
>>
>> (results in electoral votes)
>> Theodore Roosevelt over Alton Parker in 1904, 336-140.
>
>The current electoral count stands at Obama 349, McCain 147. I have no data
>on how many members of the House of Representatives have been added since
>the T. Roosevelt administration.

That particular electoral total is a bit misleading on the surface.
Roosevelt got a lot wider margin in the popular vote percentage wise
and he got all but 12 states.

>> -Woodrow Wilson over Roosevelt and William Taft in 1912, 435-96.
>>
>> -Warren Harding over James Cox in 1920, 404-127.
>>
>> -Herbert Hoover over Alfred Smith in 1928, 444-87.
>>
>> -Franklin Roosevelt in all four of his elections, with electoral votes
>> of 472, 523, 449 and 432.
>>
>> -Lyndon Johnson over Barry Goldwater in 1964, 486-52.
>>
>> -Richard Nixon over George McGovern in 1972, 520-17.
>>
>> -Ronald Reagan over Walter Mondale in 1984, 525-13.

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 9:03:28 PM11/6/08

I was referring to the electoral votes, which as you know, is how
presidents are elected.

Obama (364) to McCain (162)*. Some would call this a landslide. Your
mileage may vary.

*Approximate figures as of 11/06/08 from:
http://news.yahoo.com/election/2008/dashboard

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 9:03:46 PM11/6/08
§tarkiller© wrote:
> On Thu, 06 Nov 2008 19:25:40 -0500, Billy Burpelson
> <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:
>
>> W said he was a uniter. However, because of his war and many other
>> issues, the country was greatly divided. It didn't seem like he would be
>> able to keep his promise to unite the country.
>>
>> However, he finally did keep his promise.
>>
>> * He united the country to put Obama in office in a *landslide*.
>>
>> * He united the country to give the Republican Party its biggest
>> spanking in history.
>>
>> Truly and sincerely, Heck of a job, Georgie!
>
> Your calling 6% more votes a landslide?

I was referring to the electoral votes, which as you know, is how
presidents are actually elected.

Bob Campbell

Nov 6, 2008, 9:16:54 PM11/6/08

> Bob Campbell wrote:
>> "Billy Burpelson" <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote in message
>>> * He united the country to put Obama in office in a *landslide*.
>>
>> I wouldn't call it a "landslide". A solid majority yes, but not a
>> landslide. A true landslide was Reagan's 1984 win. 49 states. The
>> only state to go Democratic was Mondale's home state of Minnesota, which
>> he barely won.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/U.S._presidential_election,_1984
>>
>> Or Nixon's in 1972.
>>
>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1972
>>
>> These are true landslides.
>>
>> Carrying 29 states and winning by a 5% margin is not my idea of a
>> landslide.
>
> I was referring to the electoral votes, which as you know, is how
> presidents are elected.

An electoral landslide is 525 to 13 (Reagan over Mondale).

> Obama (364) to McCain (162)*. Some would call this a landslide. Your
> mileage may vary.

Some would call Obama a "Marxist". Your mileage may vary. See how easy
that is?

You can say a rock is a tree. Calling a rock a tree does not make it a
tree.

This election was not a landslide, unless we are redefining "landslide" to
mean "win".

Bob Campbell

Nov 6, 2008, 9:17:36 PM11/6/08

>> Your calling 6% more votes a landslide?
>
> I was referring to the electoral votes, which as you know, is how
> presidents are actually elected.
>
> Obama (364) to McCain (162)*. Some would call this a landslide. Your
> mileage may vary.

Your repeating this does not make it true.

Telamon

Nov 6, 2008, 9:33:29 PM11/6/08
In article <RlNQk.5839$x%.4221@nlpi070.nbdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

It's not right to look at electoral votes this way using words like
landslide.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 6, 2008, 9:53:01 PM11/6/08
Comrade Barak Obama is not America's next president.
www.newswithviews.com/Devvy/kidd411.htm

B HO!
cuhulin

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 10:51:28 PM11/6/08

Bob Campbell wrote:

> An electoral landslide is 525 to 13 (Reagan over Mondale).
>
>> Obama (364) to McCain (162)*. Some would call this a landslide. Your
>> mileage may vary.
>
> Some would call Obama a "Marxist".

But then, they would probably be called kooktards.

> This election was not a landslide, unless we are redefining "landslide"
> to mean "win".

No, you are playing a game of semantics. Just because Reagan/Mondale was
a bigger landslide doesn't mean this election -wasn't- also a landslide.
Most people would define getting more than double the votes of the
runner-up as a landslide, albeit not as dramatic as your Ronnie example,
but a landslide none the less.

In any event, you miss the -main- point of the original post. It wasn't
to play semantics, it -was- to point out the irony of how W united the
country -- just not in the way that he planned.

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 10:54:25 PM11/6/08

Telamon wrote:

> It's not right to look at electoral votes this way using words like
> landslide.

And why not, pray tell?

Electoral votes are -exactly- what is used to determine the winner. And
if the winner gets -more than double- the votes of the runner-up, most
*intelligent* people would consider that a landslide. However, it's
certainly your prerogative to call it whatever you wish.

In any event, you miss the -main- point of the original post. It wasn't
to play semantics, it -was- to point out the irony of how W united the
country -- just not in the way that he planned.

But then, I shouldn't be surprised. Your specialty is spinning, dodging
and doing everything -but- addressing the original topics.

Billy Burpelson

Nov 6, 2008, 10:54:48 PM11/6/08

Bob Campbell wrote:

> Your repeating this does not make it true.

Your playing semantics does not make it false.

BDK

Nov 7, 2008, 12:26:04 AM11/7/08
In article <22914-491...@storefull-3252.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

Please get off the sauce/drugs or whatever, you can get well.

Maybe, but if you keep doing whatever you are doing now, it's hopeless.
--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
kOOk Magnet!
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

RHF

Nov 7, 2008, 1:27:28 AM11/7/08

Yes many forget Nixon's 1972 Land-Slide Election Victory
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1972

Electoral College Vote : 520

Popular Vote : 60.7%

States Won : 49

Plus many also forget that Bill Clinton only got 43%
of the Popular Vote in 1992 and 49% in 1996 :
Technical Bill Clinton never won a Majority of the
Popular Vote -sort-of-a- "Mud Slide"
.
My Point Being : Barack Hussein Obama won
the 2008 Election handily -but- It was not
a Land-Slide : Just a Resounding Win.
.
As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
US President {POTUS & CIC}.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bss6lTP8BJ8
http://www.potus.com/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Commander-in-chief#United_States
.
Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
.

Telamon

Nov 7, 2008, 3:21:32 AM11/7/08
In article <zWOQk.3181$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

OK, it is yet another concept beyond your ken then.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 7, 2008, 3:22:46 AM11/7/08
In article <NTOQk.3180$8_3...@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

He is a marxist you twit.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 7, 2008, 3:23:28 AM11/7/08
In article <WWOQk.3182$8_3...@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

Your cluelessness does not make it true.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Nov 7, 2008, 4:06:14 AM11/7/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-DC6C89.00224607112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

No, he isn't, but you are a kooktard.

BDK

Nov 7, 2008, 4:06:55 AM11/7/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-64EA0B.00232807112008
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

Your kooktardery DOES make you funny.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 7, 2008, 8:14:48 AM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 1:27 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
> his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
> with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
> under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF

I just have to say this RHF, you keep stating "Dear Lord God {Allah}."
I don't want to get into a pissing match with you and I am sure you'll
provide many a links but I have never (until you) ever heard or read
in the history of my life "Lord God {Allah}." It seems you have
somewhat fallen into the trap so too speak, no where in my Bible or
from any pulpit have I ever heard Lord God called "Allah". From what I
know Allah wasn't crucified and rose from the dead three days
later.....just thought I'd mention that. I know a group of people
though that love to read that. Allah? Lord please help us.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 7, 2008, 8:16:25 AM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 4:06 am, BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> In article <telamon_spamshield-DC6C89.00224607112008
> @newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
> telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
>

> > In article <NTOQk.3180$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
> Shillmaster- Hide quoted text -

But yet you proudly state that you are a Klan Leader/Kook/
Shill.....lol.<rolling my eyes>

RHF

Nov 7, 2008, 11:48:48 AM11/7/08

BCB LazySusan,

The Islam-O-Fascists 'claim' to be Attacking
the USA and Americans : In-the-Name-of-Allah.

God {Allah} is am In-Your-Face Statement
"God Bless America and All Americans"
-translation-
'Allah Bless America and All Americans'
Meaning : God {Allah} Is Good
-while- The Islam-O-Fascist Are Bad

The Word "Lord" [God] is a Self-Recognition
that We 'choose' {surrender/submission}
to Put "God" Above Us.

The Word "Dear" [God -or- Lord God] is the
Self-Admission that We 'hold' {internalize}
"God" and Our-Relationship with Our+God as
'Something Special' {Fulfilling+Adoration}
To Us and Our Inner-Being.

So often a Pray starts with "Dear Lord God" . . .

Call Your Deity "God" "Jesus" "Allah" "Buddha"
'whatever' : I Call On All Deities to Bless
the USA and Protect All Americans.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity

I DO NOT CONCEDE THAT IT IS THE WILL OF 'ALLAH'
TO ATTACK THE USA AND KILL AMERICANS [.]
Hence the Name of {Allah} after the Name "God".

Once Again I will Close with the Statement :
God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF
.

BDK

Nov 7, 2008, 12:10:47 PM11/7/08
In article <943fcfd3-2c14-4ca5-95cf-f1b7fdc5eb83
@e38g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, gk...@earthlink.net says...

It's a joke. Some people don't get it. If you were in alt.conspiracy,
you probably would.

Maybe not. Whatever.

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 7, 2008, 1:37:20 PM11/7/08
On Nov 7, 10:19 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

- - RHF wrote:
- - Once Again I will Close with the Statement :
- - God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF

- ...and an empty statement it is,
- despite your syncretic efforts,
- since there isn't any god, allah,
- jehovah, yahweh, elohim, or any other
- of the sundry names the cretins
- ascribe to the expedient answer to
- their lack of inspired contemplation.
-
- --
-
- Operator Bob
- Echo Charlie 42

BD - I will have a 'nice' {kind} thought for you. ~ RHF
.
'cretin' & 'cretinism'
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cretin
http://www.answers.com/cretinism
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretinism
.
Alsa "BD" you know all too well; for . . .
I truly am a Newsgroup 'Cretin'. ~ RHF
.

salty...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2008, 8:24:32 PM11/7/08
Shortwave radio enthusiasts have a right to enjoy a newsgroup
which was established for them and is supposed to be dedicated to
shortwave radio information.

And they have a right to do so without wading through all the off
topic garbage you post and it isn't incumbent upon them to filter
obnoxious morons like you out, also many don't have the capability to
do so.

Start behaving like a responsible adult and filter yourself by posting
your nonsense in the appropriate newsgroups.

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 12:12:50 AM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237dcf12a...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

You are the kook 'tard. You post like one and it's in your sig.

Yeah, and you are a shillmaster.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 12:13:33 AM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237e409ee...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

The joke is on you apparently.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 12:15:14 AM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237dcf376...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

Your mediocrity isn't kooktard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 1:28:43 AM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-B30024.21125007112008

Apparently, you can't read. It says "kOOk Magnet". That means I attract
kooks. Like...you..

> Yeah, and you are a shillmaster.

Is that right?

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You better hope it isn't true, or you're screwed.

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 1:31:53 AM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-406159.21151407112008

@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> In article <MPG.237dcf376...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <telamon_spamshield-64EA0B.00232807112008
> > @newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
> > telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

> > > Your cluelessness does not make it true.
> > >

> > Your kooktardery DOES make you funny.
>
> Your mediocrity isn't kooktard.

I am to sane folks. I know that doesn't apply to you, but hey, you are a
worthwhile person..After all, someone has to be the deluded clown.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 8, 2008, 5:50:26 AM11/8/08
> the USA and Protect All Americans.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deity

> I DO NOT CONCEDE THAT IT IS THE WILL OF 'ALLAH'
> TO ATTACK THE USA AND KILL AMERICANS [.]
> Hence the Name of {Allah} after the Name "God".
>
> Once Again I will Close with the Statement :
> God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF

OK, I guess I know what you mean but just seeing the Lord God with
Allah next to it kind of gives me the creeps. Sooner rather than later
the entire world shall see whos God is the greatest. I bet I know the
winner. ;-)

BCBlazysusan

Nov 8, 2008, 5:54:26 AM11/8/08

Oh but I thought I was a conspiracy nut according to you and others?
Heaven forbid I state the facts about Barack Husseins lolol Obama's
ties....according to you and everyone else who loves the messiah
Hussein we are fools and conspiracy nuts. He is good for this country.
<shaking my head>

BCBlazysusan

Nov 8, 2008, 5:56:31 AM11/8/08
On Nov 7, 1:19 pm, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> RHF wrote:
> >Once Again I will Close with the Statement :
> >God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF
>
> ...and an empty statement it is, despite your syncretic efforts,
> since there isn't any god, allah, jehovah, yahweh, elohim, or any other
> of the sundry names the cretins ascribe to the expedient answer to their

> lack of inspired contemplation.
>
> --
>
> Operator Bob
> Echo Charlie 42

**sigh** Anyone who makes sure their posts are taken away from the
archives has no credibility. Just my opinion Bob.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 8, 2008, 5:58:36 AM11/8/08
On Nov 8, 12:12 am, Telamon
<telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid> wrote:
> In article <MPG.237dcf12ad1c8f1a98a...@news.buckeye-express.com>,

>  BDK <Shillk...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:
> > In article <telamon_spamshield-DC6C89.00224607112008
> > @newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,
> > telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > > In article <NTOQk.3180$8_3....@flpi147.ffdc.sbc.com>,
> Ventura, California- Hide quoted text -

Heck yes Telamon, he got paid 50cents a post from Barack Hussein
Obama. You know......"Spreadin' the Wealth." ;-)

Message has been deleted

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 12:07:56 PM11/8/08
In article <101ee35f-da93-4a28-81e6-bc1c65d58245
@r36g2000prf.googlegroups.com>, gk...@earthlink.net says...

I'm not saying Obama is" The Messiah", "special" or anything else. That
seems to be some sort of delusion that some folks have, like some folks
have some delusion he's the devil or whatever. I'm talking about the
birth certificate nonsense, and the "chicken little, the sky is
falling" reaction to his getting elected. It's going to be awfully hard
for him to outdo Bush in the bad president contest.

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 12:09:46 PM11/8/08
In article <cd9b8ae1-3112-4f85-bbcc-e2bcdf8a43a4
@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, gk...@earthlink.net says...

No no, I get paid a dollar a pop by Dick Cheney to fuck with 911
kooktards, the other stuff is just for kicks...

ROTFL

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 2:41:31 PM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237efba2a...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

Sure thing KOOK.

> > Yeah, and you are a shillmaster.
>
> Is that right?
>
> BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! You better hope it isn't true, or you're screwed.

Take your meds and settle down or you will have to be restrained again.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 2:43:33 PM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237efc634...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

The other KOOKS don't count in sanity assessments.

Why the default clown act?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 2:56:50 PM11/8/08
In article
<cd9b8ae1-3112-4f85...@c22g2000prc.googlegroups.com>,
BCBlazysusan <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

> Heck yes Telamon, he got paid 50cents a post from Barack Hussein
> Obama. You know......"Spreadin' the Wealth." ;-)

Economic opportunities for the rubber room bound are far and few.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Nov 8, 2008, 2:58:04 PM11/8/08
In article <MPG.237f91e86...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <Shil...@silentexplosions.com> wrote:

You get paid by the report a smear fascists.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 8, 2008, 4:41:51 PM11/8/08

BCB LzS,

=IF= You Post to His Post and the Text
of His Post are then 'embedded' in Your
Post with His Posting ID : The prior
Post is "In-the-Archives" forever. :o)

~ RHF
.

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 10:45:19 PM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-A731F9.11580408112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

Are you a Brad Guth sockpuppet?

Try that one again.

You poor kooktard.

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 10:46:39 PM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-BD86D8.11433308112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,

You would seem to be the expert there, having probably been through at
least one of them yourself, right?

> Why the default clown act?

What's a default clown?

BDK

Nov 8, 2008, 10:47:30 PM11/8/08
In article <telamon_spamshield-3826CA.11565008112008
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

So how much SSI do you get each month?

JeffCincy

Nov 9, 2008, 5:25:21 AM11/9/08
On Nov 7, 8:14 am, BCBlazysusan <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 1:27 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> > Dear Lord God {Allah} may Barack Hussein Obama take
> > his Oath-of-Office and Serve All the American People
> > with Honor and Distinction; and may the USA Prosper
> > under his Stewardship and Leadership - Amen ~ RHF
>
> I just have to say this RHF, you keep stating "Dear Lord God {Allah}."
> I don't want to get into a pissing match with you and I am sure you'll
> provide many a links but I have never (until you) ever heard or read
> in the history of my life "Lord God {Allah}." It seems you have
> somewhat fallen into the trap so too speak, no where in my Bible or
> from any pulpit have I ever heard Lord God called "Allah". From what I
> know Allah wasn't crucified and rose from the dead three days
> later.....just thought I'd mention that. I know a group of people
> though that love to read that. Allah? Lord please help us.

This group cracks me up. Shortwave Radio? Huh? All I see is this
"religious secret language" in here ie; {Allah} Bibel etc. etc. etc.
what a joke of a group IMO. I thought I would visit here to read some
great
posts and opinions about the Grundig 750. Nada - nothing. Enough said.
Have fun all you "cool kids" <shaking my head and rolling my eyes>
Usenet- gotta love it.

Dave

Nov 9, 2008, 7:09:05 AM11/9/08
On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 02:50:26 -0800, BCBlazysusan wrote:
-

> OK, I guess I know what you mean but just seeing the Lord God with Allah
> next to it kind of gives me the creeps. Sooner rather than later the
> entire world shall see whos God is the greatest. I bet I know the
> winner. ;-)

Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too?

"God" is another way the fat cats use fear to rule the Great Unwashed.
Free your mind and your ass will follow.

EskW...@spamblock.panix.com

Nov 9, 2008, 11:07:58 AM11/9/08
In alt.religion.christian Bob Campbell <b...@bob.bob> wrote:
> "Billy Burpelson" <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote in message
> > * He united the country to put Obama in office in a *landslide*.

> I wouldn't call it a "landslide". A solid majority yes, but not a
> landslide.

I agree. It was a decisive victory. That should be good enough. Calling
it a landslide accomplishes nothing.

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

EskW...@spamblock.panix.com

Nov 9, 2008, 11:10:08 AM11/9/08
In alt.religion.christian RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> the 2008 Election handily -but- It was not
> a Land-Slide : Just a Resounding Win.

I like "decisive victory".

> As an American Who Loves His Country : I can now say
> President Elect Barack Hussein Obama is "MY" future
> US President {POTUS & CIC}.

Good. We all need to work together to solve common problems facing us
all.

United We Stand.

Message has been deleted

NapalmHeart

Nov 9, 2008, 11:47:32 AM11/9/08

"JeffCincy" <gocinc...@yahoo.com> wrote in
message

Hey, what does your post have to do with college
football?

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 9, 2008, 4:40:50 PM11/9/08
On Nov 9, 4:09 am, Dave <j...@somewhere.com> wrote:
> On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 02:50:26 -0800, BCBlazysusan wrote:
>
> -
>

> > OK, I guess I know what you mean but just seeing the Lord God with Allah
> > next to it kind of gives me the creeps. Sooner rather than later the
> > entire world shall see whos God is the greatest. I bet I know the
> > winner. ;-)

- Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too?
-
- "God" is another way the fat cats use fear
- to rule the Great Unwashed.
- Free your mind and your ass will follow.

Dave,

Keep Preaching that Hate Against Persons of Faith.

Sort of Shoots Down all your 'claims' to
Liberal Enlightenment, Tolerance, Inclusion
and Diversity - BIG TIME !

Dave - Jesus Loves You and the rest of us
will have a 'nice 'thought for you ~ RHF
.

RHF

Nov 9, 2008, 4:48:39 PM11/9/08

JeffCincy,

Rec.Radio.Shortwave has 258 Results for "Grundig 750"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/search?q=Grundig+750

More specifically Rec.Radio.Shortwave has
125 Results for "Grundig Satellit 750 Radio"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/search?group=rec.radio.shortwave&q=Grundig+Satellit+750+Radio

enjoy the reading ~ RHF
.

salty...@gmail.com

RHF

Nov 9, 2008, 10:39:47 PM11/9/08
Radio Australia [ABC-RA] on 17,785 kHz @ 22:15 UTC
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/

News topic about Trouble in the Australian Car Industry.
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.
Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup
SWR3 : 282
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/2215f3d9ffe62d5c
.

Dave

Nov 10, 2008, 9:42:59 AM11/10/08
On Sun, 09 Nov 2008 13:40:50 -0800, RHF wrote:

> - Do you believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny too? -
> - "God" is another way the fat cats use fear - to rule the Great
> Unwashed.
> - Free your mind and your ass will follow.
>
> Dave,
>
> Keep Preaching that Hate Against Persons of Faith.
>
> Sort of Shoots Down all your 'claims' to Liberal Enlightenment,
> Tolerance, Inclusion and Diversity - BIG TIME !

I don't believe in love, or hate, as the line between them is very
fuzzy. I prefer to avoid emotional extremism.

As for "enlightenment", I'm all for it, as were the Founders, who were
very skeptical about the claims of the paranormal, of which your silly
religion is part.

I am a libertarian socialist (anarchist), not a liberal.

RFI-EMI-GUY

Nov 10, 2008, 7:21:55 PM11/10/08
Billy Burpelson wrote:
> W said he was a uniter. However, because of his war and many other
> issues, the country was greatly divided. It didn't seem like he would be
> able to keep his promise to unite the country.
>
> However, he finally did keep his promise.

> * He united the country to put Obama in office in a *landslide*.
>
> * He united the country to give the Republican Party its biggest
> spanking in history.
>
> Truly and sincerely, Heck of a job, Georgie!

Thank you GW!

--
Joe Leikhim K4SAT
"The RFI-EMI-GUY"©

"Follow The Money" ;-P

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 3:00:31 PM11/11/08

- I am a libertarian socialist (anarchist), not a liberal.

Translation "CONFUSED"

salty...@gmail.com

Nov 11, 2008, 4:23:00 PM11/11/08

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 6:18:17 PM11/11/08

Salty-Fish-Sa {without the 'uce'}

Instead of perpetuating and promoting the Thread
{String} of Off-Topic Posts . . .

Why don't you Post something Shortwave Radio related
and not whine about what others do ?

On-the-Plus-Side : Add to the Signal Level with more On-Topic Shortwave
Posts.

On-the-Minus-Side : Reduce the Noise Level by NOT Posting to the
Off-Topic Posts.

You End Up Do Doing What They Do Too [Off-Topic-R-U]
.
(OT) : Salty-Fish-Sa {without the 'uce'} - You Are Perpetuating and
promoting the Thread {String} of Off-Topic Posts and Replies
.
oops dang it just did it to ~ RHF
.
-but- at least i put an 'ot' in the subject-line
.

RHF

Nov 11, 2008, 8:24:17 PM11/11/08
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 17,785 kHz @ 22:44 UTC http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/

President Elect Barack "H" Obama meets with
President George "W" Bush at the White House
http://www.whitehouse.gov/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House
* In Pictures: Obama meets Bush
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7720974.stm
* Obama Visits White House For Meeting With Bush
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96827323

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 286
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/751cbe867667521b
.
.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 15, 2008, 2:44:11 AM11/15/08
On Nov 7, 11:48 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 5:14 am, BCBlazysusan <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:

Gotcha RHF, thanks for clearing that up for me, though I will never be
'comfortable' seeing the two next to each other. ;-)

BCBlazysusan

Nov 15, 2008, 2:54:03 AM11/15/08
On Nov 7, 1:37 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Nov 7, 10:19 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:
>
> - - RHF wrote:
>
> - - Once Again I will Close with the Statement :
> - - God {Allah} Bless America and All Americans - Amen ~ RHF
>
> - ...and an empty statement it is,
> - despite your syncretic efforts,
> - since there isn't any god, allah,
> - jehovah, yahweh, elohim, or any other
> - of the sundry names the cretins
> - ascribe to the expedient answer to
> - their lack of inspired contemplation.
> -
> - --
> -
> - Operator Bob
> - Echo Charlie 42
>
> BD - I will have a 'nice' {kind} thought for you. ~ RHF
>  .
> 'cretin' & 'cretinism'http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=cretinhttp://www.answers.com/cretinismhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cretinism
>  .
> Alsa "BD" you know all too well; for . . .
> I truly am a Newsgroup 'Cretin'. ~ RHF
>  .

Yeah, pretty ironic huh that ole' Echo Charlie rattled off five names
of something that doesn't exist...lol. I am dealing with another
atheist on another website that has to spout his beliefs in a sig that
he will change every week. It seems to me that every atheist I have
ever met either on the computer or in real life use more time and
energy to tell or disprove something that they say simply doesn't
exist nor ever existed . I just roll my eyes because they 'truly' know
different- it is ingrained in your dna because God put it there but
they have 'knowingly' made a choice to be 'above' or smarter than
everyone else that they don't need no God....and then will literally
fight to their death bed in their belief and when they take that last
breath here on earth and see that they were so sadly mistaken <sigh>
Kinda tragic and pathetic IMO.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 15, 2008, 3:00:39 AM11/15/08

I know that RHF but thanks anyway. You do get what I was saying
though. I wished the internet had a rule that you couldn't post on
usenet unless you used your real name, that IMO would take care of a
lot of crap but then you'd get some nuts out there taking everything
to a real personal level. ;-)

BCBlazysusan

Nov 15, 2008, 3:07:40 AM11/15/08
> Usenet- gotta love it.- Hide quoted text -

Oh my, a follower from another usenet group that didn't like my post
so he googles to see where I'm at. <sigh> That was almost sad Jeff
Tindall but I take it as a compliment -ie; that my post was so true
and it bothered you so much that you came over here. Not even worthy
of rolling my eyes. Now shew- go away.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 15, 2008, 3:34:18 AM11/15/08
On Nov 9, 11:45 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> JeffCincy wrote:
> > I thought I would visit here to read some
> >great
> >posts and opinions about the Grundig 750.
>
> Clarification:
> Isn't that the new one from eTón
> that lacks AM synchronous detection,
> and has a bastard arrangement of center negative
> on the external power jack?
>
> Opinion: why bother?

> --
>
> Operator Bob
> Echo Charlie 42

Don't bother Charlie, he was fishing for me. I posted over in a
college football newsgroup to see what the experts there had to say
thinking maybe things had changed there but alas they RARELY and I
mean RARELY even talk about the subject matter that has the name of
the group which is *College Football*. But they speak in real "cool
kids" talk, you know- like when you were.....err maybe not you but
when a kid is in the say fifth to seven grade. It's like a 'secret
language' ie; Deer Jeff or "Judged" and real 'cool' words and lingo
that aren't spelled right that unless you are a member of the cool
kids club you would think that half of them were dropped on their
heads as kids- and I could give so many examples but I have already
wasted bandwidth on this but I just wanted you and everyone else to
know he is simply a fool. What he fails to know is that these threads
just started because of Barack Hussein Obama and have been crossposted
to numerous other groups at times and will die out wherein over there
in a college football newsgroup they will be talking cool kids
language and everything but the subject matter of their newsgroup.
<sigh> Be gone Jeffey, do you still have your cool website of pictures
of you and the family? Well hold on here, you may be welcomed here
because I know you are a Democrat just by the way you talk, isn't that
amazing that I know that and I have never met you or searched out your
postings like you did me. This was as easy as brushing my teeth. ;-)

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

BCBlazysusan

Nov 15, 2008, 3:53:35 AM11/15/08
> 125 Results for "Grundig Satellit 750 Radio"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/search?group=rec.r...

> enjoy the reading ~ RHF

RHF - at least you are being an adult and welcoming wherein if you
visited their college football newsgroup and asked a question or said
you rooted for a team that wasn't in the SEC or ACC they would run you
off and belittle you with their <be quiet- lower your voice- it's a
seecret> their *Secret Kool <--see there I did it like they do- they
misspell words to be Kewl<---see there I did it again - their "cool
kids language" and you would think "what the heck kind of group is
this." Trust me on this, I thought it would be a nice group to
frequent but even nine years later the same people, some under
different monickers are still there and it is the same way. Then you
will get the newbies that have to be initiated so too speak by the
"veterans" of the group and then have to learn the coded language by
using their **Secret Ovaltine Decoder Toy" to be one of the "Kewlll
Kidz." IMO- no more than 15% of the post DURING the football season
are even about football. But that is nice that you tried to provide
him with links but Jeff Tindall isn't going to read them- trust me on
this. ;-) Please Jeff, lets don't make this personal- I visited your
cool group and made one post and left and I never even read the
it, you know....being adultz n awl. Now go and rooooot for your
Quzeeee. <shaking my head>

Orange Hussein Dood

Nov 15, 2008, 5:32:43 AM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 3:07 am, BCBlazysusan <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote:
> On Nov 9, 5:25 am, JeffCincy <gocincinn...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> > > I just have to say this RHF, you keep stating "Dear Lord God {Allah}."
> > > I don't want to get into a pissing match with you and I am sure you'll
> > > provide many a links but I have never (until you) ever heard or read
> > > in the history of my life "Lord God {Allah}." It seems you have
> > > somewhat fallen into the trap so too speak, no where in my Bible or
> > > from any pulpit have I ever heard Lord God called "Allah". From what I
> > > know Allah wasn't crucified and rose from the dead three days
> > > later.....just thought I'd mention that. I know a group of people
> > > though that love to read that. Allah? Lord please help us.
>
> > This group cracks me up. Shortwave Radio? Huh? All I see is this
> > "religious secret language" in here ie; {Allah} Bibel etc. etc. etc.
> > what a joke of a group IMO. I thought I would visit here to read some
> > great
> > posts and opinions about the Grundig 750. Nada - nothing. Enough said.
> > Have fun all you "cool kids" <shaking my head and rolling my eyes>
> > Usenet- gotta love it.
>
> Oh my, a follower from another usenet group that didn't like my post
> so he googles to see where I'm at. <sigh> That was almost sad Jeff
> Tindall but I  take it as a compliment -ie; that my post was so true
> and it bothered you so much that you came over here. Not even worthy
> of rolling my eyes. Now shew- go away.

Look! Up in the sky! It's a fuckin' hypocrite!!

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 5:44:40 AM11/15/08
Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 9580 kHz @ 18:20 UTC http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/
RA-ABC - http://www.abc.net.au/ra/

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] World Ecology News item about
Saving "The Coral Triangle" and a Multi-Nation
Summit to work together to preserve it.

RA-ABC Program "AM" - News and Current Affairs
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/93.htm

Coral Triangle Nations Discuss Preserving Marine Life
http://www.abc.net.au/ra/programguide/stories/200811/s2416634.htm

Call to Stop Dumping Mining Waste in Coral Triangle
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/stories/200811/s2417667.htm

World's Largest Coral Conservation Project Set to Begin
http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/10/2415757.htm

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Ways to Listen"
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/waystolisten/
includes a link to Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] 24 Hour Program Schedule: USA
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/usa.htm

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Program Guide including
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/
Program Schedules & Find a Program & Program List

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 300
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/eb7ed34f958e99d0
.
.
On Nov 11, 5:24 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 17,785 kHz @ 22:44 UTChttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/

> President Elect Barack "H" Obama meets with

> President George "W" Bush at the White Househttp://www.whitehouse.gov/http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_House
> * In Pictures: Obama meets Bushhttp://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/in_pictures/7720974.stm
> * Obama Visits White House For Meeting With Bushhttp://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=96827323
>
> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guidehttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf

> yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
> Twain Harte, CA -USA-
>  .

> Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 286http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/751...

Dave

Nov 15, 2008, 8:51:03 AM11/15/08
BCBlazysusan wrote:

> ...just roll my eyes because they 'truly' know

> different- it is ingrained in your dna because God put it there

It is true that there's a gene (which is a Darwinist concept in itself)
that makes one want to believe we were put here by a "creator" but it
could have just as easily been a Blue or a Gray as it could have been
the angry Jew mind reader in outer space.

The way religion is structured it subserviates some and elevates others,
making it at best a twisted power trip.

Billy Burpelson

Nov 15, 2008, 9:34:13 AM11/15/08
BCBlazysusan wrote:

> I wished the internet had a rule that you couldn't post on

> usenet unless you used your real name...

Do you mean to say your birth certificate says "BCBLazysusan"?

If it doesn't, isn't that just a -little- bit hypocritical of you? Or is
it the old "do as you say, not do as you do" routine? :-)

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 10:26:11 AM11/15/08

Dave

Nov 15, 2008, 12:45:52 PM11/15/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> http://beltwayblips.com/story/n_a_157
> cuhulin

Drug's are bad, mmm'kay?

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 12:56:23 PM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 7:26 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:

- http://beltwayblips.com/story/n_a_157
- cuhulin

Atlas Shrugs {Pamela Geller} V-Blogs
"Merry Christmas to our Soldiers"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0A0aQ3ntAQ

Muslim Family Justice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=favzluXtznM

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 12:58:02 PM11/15/08
www.devilfinder.com deltablues.net Roast Pig

I say dip B HO in pig fat and air drop him from on high (sans
Parachute) into one of them raghead muslim countries.
cuhulin

dxAce

Nov 15, 2008, 1:29:52 PM11/15/08

Dave wrote:

You're certainly evidence of that, Rickmers.

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 1:37:48 PM11/15/08

Cuhulin,

(OT) : Respect the Office of US President [CIC] :
Be It Bush or Obama

Like it or Not Barack Hussein Obama is 'our'
US President Elect and should be shown the
R-E-S-P-E-C-T Due the Office.

oops - but then the libeerals and democrats who
trashed the 'office of us President' when it was
'bush' are now demanding r-e-s-p-e-c-t for that
very same 'office of us President' now that it
is 'obama' once again the two faces of 'liberals'
and democrats ~ RHF
.

Message has been deleted

Telamon

Nov 15, 2008, 2:38:36 PM11/15/08
In article <F5BTk.5684$W06...@flpi148.ffdc.sbc.com>,
Billy Burpelson <bi...@burpelsonafb.net> wrote:

Does your's have Billy Boy on it? It should hypocrite.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 3:16:00 PM11/15/08
I never said drugs are bad.Although I never mess around with drugs.When
I get an upset stomach, I stir up a big spoonful of baking soda in a
glass of water.When I get a headache I take two Bayer aspirins.That's
enough drugs for me!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 3:10:29 PM11/15/08
Pissant B HO needs to go back to where he came from, Kenya.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 15, 2008, 3:33:58 PM11/15/08
www.wxusa.com It is about 54 degrees here in Jackson,Mississippi
right now, and quite windy outside.y'all Numbskulls who voted for Obama,
I wish y'all lots of luck.y'all are going to need it!
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 6:16:15 PM11/15/08
On Nov 15, 11:09 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> RHF wrote:
> >oops - but then the libeerals and democrats who
> >trashed the 'office of us President' when it was
> >'bush' are now demanding r-e-s-p-e-c-t for that
> >very same 'office of us President' now that it
> >is 'obama' once again the two faces of 'liberals'
> >and democrats ~ RHF
>
> Your displayed confusion is pathetically amusing.
> The presidency was besmirched by the presence of Bush who held all
> American principles in disregard, from the constitution we all live
> under to the cleanliness of the air and sky we all live under.
> If, and at this point seems unlikely, Obama acts as immaturely naive and
> reckless as has Bush, he too will earn similar odium.
> The office of the president (CIC) should be one of respect, but in
> reality is only held to the level of respect brought to it by whomever
> occupies it at the time.

> --
>
> Operator Bob
> Echo Charlie 42

Bob Dobbs,

Thats a "Tar-Baby" Argument
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tar_baby

The Liberals, Democrats and Media have spent 8 Years
making a "Tar-Baby" out of President George "W" Bush
and there-by Attacking 'The Office of the US Presidency'.

But they all will be crying "Give President Barack
Hussein Obama a Chance to Do Good" and will level
Instant Charges of RACISM against any US Citizen
who dares to say something bad or negative about
'their' wonderful Liberal Democrat US President
Barack Hussein Obama.

Remember the Golden Rule :
It Applies to US Presidents Too :
1st - Do Unto The Other Party's President
While He Is In Office :
2nd - As You Would Like The Other Party To Do
Unto Your President When He Is In Office.

It is often said that : Pay Back Is a B-i-t-c-h
-and- Often Politics Is All About P-a-y-B-a-c-k

as with live - in politics what . . .
comes around goes around ~ RHF
.

EskW...@spamblock.panix.com

Nov 15, 2008, 6:23:15 PM11/15/08
In alt.religion.christian RHF <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> But they all will be crying "Give President Barack
> Hussein Obama a Chance to Do Good" and will level
> Instant Charges of RACISM against any US Citizen
> who dares to say something bad or negative about
> 'their' wonderful Liberal Democrat US President
> Barack Hussein Obama.

That's just silly. Are you trying to imply that any charge of racism is
misguided, by manufacturing a sraw man charge of racism?

--
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so
certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.
-- Bertrand Russel

Message has been deleted

RHF

Nov 15, 2008, 10:18:53 PM11/15/08
Tok Pisin [PNG] on Radio Australia (RA-ABC)
on 6020 kHz @ 09:37 UTC
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/

News Topic was about a new general Sales Tax
to Finance the PNG Government.

Broadcast Target : Papua New Guinea [PNG]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Papua_New_Guinea

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Tok Pisin"
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/tokpisin/

Tok Pisin -aka-"Pidgin" Language
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tok_Pisin
One of the Main Languages of Papua New Guinea [PNG]

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Tok Pisin" Program Gaid
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/tokpisin/programguide/

Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Tok Pisin" Shortwave Redio
http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/tokpisin/waystolisten/
Taim {Time} -and- Frikuensi (kHz) {Frequency}

yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
Twain Harte, CA -USA-
.

Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 306
http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/e8415c91c3ccaf31
.
.

On Nov 15, 2:44 am, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] on 9580 kHz @ 18:20 UTChttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/

> RA-ABC -http://www.abc.net.au/ra/

> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] World Ecology News item about
> Saving "The Coral Triangle" and a Multi-Nation
> Summit to work together to preserve it.
>

> RA-ABC Program "AM" - News and Current Affairshttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/93.htm
>
> Coral Triangle Nations Discuss Preserving Marine Lifehttp://www.abc.net.au/ra/programguide/stories/200811/s2416634.htm
>
> Call to Stop Dumping Mining Waste in Coral Trianglehttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/stories/200811/s2417667...
>
> World's Largest Coral Conservation Project Set to Beginhttp://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2008/11/10/2415757.htm

> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] "Ways to Listen"http://www.radioaustralia.net.au/waystolisten/
> includes a link to Shortwave Radio Frequency Guide
>

> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Shortwave Radio Frequency Guidehttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/pdf/frequency_guide.pdf
>
> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] 24 Hour Program Schedule: USAhttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/usa.htm
>
> Radio Australia [RA-ABC] Program Guide includinghttp://www.radioaustralia.net.au/programguide/

> Program Schedules & Find a Program & Program List
>
> yes i heard it on the ray-di-oh ~ RHF
> Twain Harte, CA -USA-
>  .

> Shortwave Listener QSL Reports Newsgroup : SWR3 : 300http://groups.google.com/group/shortwave-listener-qsl-reports/msg/eb7...

Jim Alder

Nov 15, 2008, 11:27:45 PM11/15/08
Bob Dobbs <chupa...@operamail.com> wrote in news:491f1cab.6022859
@chupacabra:

> RHF wrote:
>>oops - but then the libeerals and democrats who
>>trashed the 'office of us President' when it was
>>'bush' are now demanding r-e-s-p-e-c-t for that
>>very same 'office of us President' now that it
>>is 'obama' once again the two faces of 'liberals' and democrats ~ RHF
>

> Your displayed confusion is pathetically amusing.

Your pompous contempt for your fellow man is sadly typical.

> The presidency was besmirched by the presence of Bush who held all
> American principles in disregard, from the constitution we all live
> under to the cleanliness of the air and sky we all live under.

Re-mouthing the same hatemongering lies about Bush won't prove your point.
It just proves ours.

> If, and at this point seems unlikely, Obama acts as immaturely naive and
> reckless as has Bush, he too will earn similar odium.

Liar. Just as Clinton was revered and protected - porking interns was his
'private life' and not to be spoke of, and he didn't really lie because he
used a lawyer's definition of "sexual relations" and "is" - while Bush falling
off his mountain bike was a source of days of derision and laughter, Obama
will be wrapped in a cocoon of protection. He will do no wrong, say no wrong.
Anyone who says otherwise is a racist. Racism will take on a whole new
definition for the next four years; "not believing that Obama is perfect."

> The office of the president (CIC) should be one of respect, but in
> reality is only held to the level of respect brought to it by whomever
> occupies it at the time.

Not when one is a Democrat. Then, a Democrat is respected beyond reason,
while a Republican is ridiculed 24/7.

--
A fanatic is one who can't change his mind
and won't change the subject.

Message has been deleted

Brenda Ann

Nov 16, 2008, 12:28:55 AM11/16/08

"Jim Alder" <jima...@ssnet.com> wrote in message

> Liar. Just as Clinton was revered and protected - porking interns was
> his
> 'private life' and not to be spoke of, and he didn't really lie because he
> used a lawyer's definition of "sexual relations" and "is" - while Bush
> falling
> off his mountain bike was a source of days of derision and laughter, Obama
> will be wrapped in a cocoon of protection. He will do no wrong, say no
> wrong.
> Anyone who says otherwise is a racist. Racism will take on a whole new
> definition for the next four years; "not believing that Obama is perfect."
>
>> The office of the president (CIC) should be one of respect, but in
>> reality is only held to the level of respect brought to it by whomever
>> occupies it at the time.
>
> Not when one is a Democrat. Then, a Democrat is respected beyond
> reason,
> while a Republican is ridiculed 24/7.

I hold both Bush and Clinton in nearly equal contempt. We'll see what
happens with Obama, but as far as I am concerned, the last president that
really did something to try to heal the country was Ford (by pardoning
Nixon, so the country could move on past Watergate). Not that I agree that
Nixon should have been pardoned, but I do agree that it ended up being good
for the country that he was pardoned. The presidents that followed him were
a real fun lot.. a nice guy that was way over his head, a cold war cowboy
that nearly got us into WWIII with his supposedly off-mic comments (who
slept through a large part of his presidency), a man who ran on a platform
of no new taxes, who presided over some of the largest tax hikes in history,
an American gigolo who did preside over a fair economic boom, but couldn't
keep his "slick willy" in his pants and a two-bit tin pot wannabe dictator
that still has yet to actually settle the score for 9/11 but deposed one
foreign leader and threatens to do the same to at least two others.

BCBlazysusan

Nov 16, 2008, 3:20:47 AM11/16/08

Huh? I've used my name before. I thought BCBLazysusan would be
appropriate for this group. ColdSteelGregg for a knives newsgroup etc.
I have used my name for years, I've actually said my name was Gregg in
here before. I suppose you missed it maybe? Now why would I post what
I did before if I hadn't used my name, knowing that someone would call
me on it. You can apologize to me later. ;-)

BCBlazysusan

Nov 16, 2008, 3:28:37 AM11/16/08
On Nov 16, 12:28 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> but as far as I am concerned, the last president that
> really did something to try to heal the country was Ford (by pardoning
> Nixon, so the country could move on past Watergate).  Not that I agree that
> Nixon should have been pardoned, but I do agree that it ended up being good
> for the country that he was pardoned.

You are absolutely right Brenda Ann and many do not even give it a
second thought. I remember my grandpa saying exactly what you said
almost word for word.

The presidents that followed him were
> a real fun lot.. a nice guy that was way over his head, a cold war cowboy
> that nearly got us into WWIII with his supposedly off-mic comments (who
> slept through a large part of his presidency), a man who ran on a platform
> of no new taxes, who presided over some of the largest tax hikes in history,
> an American gigolo who did preside over a fair economic boom, but couldn't
> keep his "slick willy" in his pants and a two-bit tin pot wannabe dictator
> that still has yet to actually settle the score for 9/11 but deposed one

> foreign leader and threatens to do the same to at least two others.- Hide quoted text -

Can't really disagree.

RHF

Nov 16, 2008, 4:05:09 AM11/16/08
On Nov 15, 8:27 pm, Jim Alder <jimal...@ssnet.com> wrote:
> Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote in news:491f1cab.6022859

> @chupacabra:
>
> > RHF wrote:
> >>oops - but then the libeerals and democrats who
> >>trashed the 'office of us President' when it was
> >>'bush' are now demanding r-e-s-p-e-c-t for that
> >>very same 'office of us President' now that it
> >>is 'obama' once again the two faces of 'liberals' and democrats ~ RHF
>
> > Your displayed confusion is pathetically amusing.
>
>    Your pompous contempt for your fellow man is sadly typical.
>
> > The presidency was besmirched by the presence of Bush who held all
> > American principles in disregard, from the constitution we all live
> > under to the cleanliness of the air and sky we all live under.

- Re-mouthing the same hatemongering lies
- about Bush won't prove your point.

Examples :
* Will the Bush 'Regime' soon become
the Obama 'Regime' ?
* Will the Bush 'Crime Family' soon become
the Obama 'Chicago' Crime Family ?
* Will the 'Corrupt' Bush Administration soon
become the 'Corrupt' Obama Administration ?

-?- Ask Yourself within a year will
there be Chanting-in-the-Streets :
"Hey Hey Hey O-Bomb-Mi-Na - How Many American
Boys Have You Killed Today ?"

> It just proves ours.
>
> > If, and at this point seems unlikely, Obama acts as immaturely naive and
> > reckless as has Bush, he too will earn similar odium.
>
>    Liar. Just as Clinton was revered and protected - porking interns was his
> 'private life' and not to be spoke of, and he didn't really lie because he
> used a lawyer's definition of "sexual relations" and "is" -

- while Bush falling off his mountain bike was

- a source of days of derision and laughter,

Obama's "57 States" would have cause Bush to be
call an IDIOT by every major Media Outlet -but-
Media just let it slide-a-way . . .

> will be wrapped in a cocoon of protection. He will do no wrong, say no wrong.

- Anyone who says otherwise is a racist.
- Racism will take on a whole new definition
- for the next four years;

As Bill Clinton -said- They {Obama} Players
the Race Card On Me.

1st - Any Charge of Racism -wrt- to President Obama
could soon be considered Violent Hate Speech and
an Attack Against the Presidency and the Government.

2nd - Violent Hate Speech will be subject to Criminal
Law Prosecution; Psychiatric Evaluation; and Criminal
and/or Medical Confinement for the Duration of the
Obama Presidency.

Welcome to the ObamaNation© and the Freedom of . . .
Obama-No-Speak© : Thou Shall Say Nothing Against
THE OBAMA ! : "All Praise and Honor Be The Obama!"©

- "not believing that Obama is perfect."

Please Say It Isn't So.

We Believe In THE OBAMA !

> > The office of the president (CIC) should be one of respect, but in
> > reality is only held to the level of respect brought to it by whomever
> > occupies it at the time.

- Not when one is a Democrat.

- Then, a Democrat is respected beyond reason,
- while a Republican is ridiculed 24/7.

* Yes 8-Years of 24/7 Preaching Hate for {President} Bush
Attacking and Diminishing 'The Office of US President.

* Yes 8-Years of 24/7 Ridiculing {President} Bush
Attacking and Diminishing 'The Office of US President.

* Yes 8-Years of 24/7 Blaming {President} Bush
Attacking and Diminishing 'The Office of US President.

NOW The Time Has Come To Reap What You Have Sowed
For 8-Long-Years : Hating, Ridiculing and Blaming.

NOW American Talk Radio {Old Angry White Men}
ARE UNITED AGAINST OBAMA {That President}
Bring-On The Dogs of Hate, Ridicule and Blame !

Again Remember the Golden Rule :

It Applies to US Presidents Too :
1st - Do Unto The Other Party's President
While He Is In Office :
2nd - As You Would Like The Other Party To Do
Unto Your President When He Is In Office.

3rd - Now It Shall Be Done Unto You !

It is often said that : Pay Back Is a B-i-t-c-h
-and- Often Politics Is All About P-a-y-B-a-c-k

-and- Now It Is Pay Back Time !

as with live - in politics what . . .
comes around goes around ~ RHF

-and- it's going to go around - big time

RHF

Nov 16, 2008, 4:14:00 AM11/16/08
On Nov 15, 3:23 pm, EskWI...@spamblock.panix.com wrote:

Disrespecting "The Office of US President" [CIC] :

Be It Bush or Obama

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/f5dbdfb2e7133b8d

Examples :
* Will the Bush 'Regime' soon become
the Obama 'Regime' ?
* Will the Bush 'Crime Family' soon become
the Obama 'Chicago' Crime Family ?
* Will the 'Corrupt' Bush Administration soon
become the 'Corrupt' Obama Administration ?

-?- Ask Yourself within a year will
there be Chanting-in-the-Streets :
"Hey Hey Hey O-Bomb-Mi-Na - How Many American
Boys Have You Killed Today ?"

Obama's "57 States" remark would have cause Bush
to becall an IDIOT by every major Media Outlet
-but-the Liberal Media just let it slide-a-way . . .

As Bill Clinton -said- They {The Obama team}
Played "The Race Card" On Me.

1st - Any Charge of Racism -wrt- to President Obama
could soon be considered Violent Hate Speech and
an Attack Against the Presidency and the Government.

2nd - Violent Hate Speech will be subject to Criminal
Law Prosecution; Psychiatric Evaluation; and Criminal
and/or Medical Confinement for the Duration of the
Obama Presidency.

Welcome to the ObamaNation© and the Freedom of . . .
Obama-No-Speak© : Thou Shall Say Nothing Against
THE OBAMA ! : "All Praise and Honor Be The Obama!"©

[ Repeat After Me : WE BELIEVE IN THE OBAMA ! ]

[...]

It is loading more messages.