They are going to show us obamas' birth certificate, as soon as they can find it ...

John Smith

Jan 20, 2011, 5:08:06 PM1/20/11

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/obama-birth-hawaii-gov-proof-presidents-birth-certificate/story?id=12721552

Maybe the birth certificate is under this rock? No, no birth
certificate there. Maybe it is over here in the corner? No, no birth
certificate there. Maybe ...

Regards,
JS

dave

Jan 20, 2011, 7:14:32 PM1/20/11
It just says he must be a citizen and not conceived in a test tube.

John Smith

Jan 20, 2011, 7:18:26 PM1/20/11
On 1/20/2011 4:14 PM, dave wrote:

> It just says he must be a citizen and not conceived in a test tube.

Actually, is says this:
"No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be
eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of
thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United
States."

Since no one is left alive when the Constitution was adopted, HE MUST BE
A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN ... which means he MUST have had his birth on
American soil ...

Regards,
JS

Drooling Idiot

Jan 20, 2011, 7:28:50 PM1/20/11

Like Barack Obama, but unlike John McCain?

John Smith

Jan 20, 2011, 7:46:11 PM1/20/11

Real facts:
John McCain was born on Coco Solo submarine base, in the panama canal
zone, a USA military base and of sovereign American soil. You just
can't get more American than that ...

Barack Obama (actual name barry soetoro) was born in Kenya, Africa. He
claims to have been born in Hawaii, however, they are having problems
locating THAT birth certificate ...

Regards,
SJ

Kevin Alfred Strom

Jan 21, 2011, 7:22:28 AM1/21/11

Well, if you eliminate the so-called "amendments to the
Constitution" that were illegally imposed by military force and
dictatorship, then no one who is not of entirely European ancestry
can possibly be a citizen of the United States.

It doesn't matter at all where he was born.

With best wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

Mike

Jan 21, 2011, 12:37:06 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 7:22 am, Kevin Alfred Strom

> Well, if you eliminate the so-called "amendments to the
> Constitution" that were illegally imposed by military force and
> dictatorship, then no one who is not of entirely European ancestry
> can possibly be a citizen of the United States.
>
> It doesn't matter at all where he was born.
>
> With best wishes,
>
> Kevin Alfred Strom.

Well, that rules out Steve Lare since he claims a significant amount
of Miami (the Native American tribe) blood.

Personally, I think Nazi pornographers should be prohibited regardless
of their heritage.

Mike

dxAce

Jan 21, 2011, 12:53:31 PM1/21/11

Mike wrote:

> On Jan 21, 7:22 am, Kevin Alfred Strom
> >
> > Well, if you eliminate the so-called "amendments to the
> > Constitution" that were illegally imposed by military force and
> > dictatorship, then no one who is not of entirely European ancestry
> > can possibly be a citizen of the United States.
> >
> > It doesn't matter at all where he was born.
> >
> > With best wishes,
> >
> > Kevin Alfred Strom.
> >

> Well, that rules out Steve Lare since he claims a significant amount
> of Miami (the Native American tribe) blood.

Darn, here I was hoping to follow another of my illustrious relatives into the
Presidency!

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 12:58:08 PM1/21/11

Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders, are "NATURAL BORN
CITIZENS" of America! And, fully entitled to run for the office of
president.

Regards,
JS

Kevin Alfred Strom

Jan 21, 2011, 1:20:25 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 12:58 PM, John Smith wrote:
[...]

> Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders, are "NATURAL BORN
> CITIZENS" of America! And, fully entitled to run for the office of
> president.
>
> Regards,
> JS

Not according to the founders.

It seems to me that any self-respecting Amerindian would rather be
leader of his _own_ nation, anyway.

With good wishes,

Kevin, WB4AIO.

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 1:24:26 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 10:20 AM, Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
> On 1/21/2011 12:58 PM, John Smith wrote:
> [...]
>> Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders, are "NATURAL BORN
>> CITIZENS" of America! And, fully entitled to run for the office of
>> president.
>>
>> Regards,
>> JS
>

> Not according to the founders.
>
> It seems to me that any self-respecting Amerindian would rather be
> leader of his _own_ nation, anyway.
>

> With good wishes,
>

> Kevin, WB4AIO.

Here are the requirements:
"Eligibility

Article II, Section 1, Clause 5 of the Constitution sets the principal
qualifications one must meet to be eligible to the office of president.
A president must:

* be a natural born citizen of the United States;[27]
* be at least thirty-five years old;
* have been a permanent resident in the United States for at least
fourteen years.

A person who meets the above qualifications is still disqualified from
holding the office of president under any of the following conditions:

* Under the Twenty-second Amendment, no eligible person can be
elected president more than twice. The Twenty-second Amendment also
specifies that if any eligible person who serves as president or acting
president for more than two years of a term for which some other
eligible person was elected president, the former can only be elected
president once. Scholars disagree whether anyone no longer eligible to
be elected president could be elected vice president, pursuant to the
qualifications set out under the Twelfth Amendment.[28]

* Under Article I, Section 3, Clause 7, upon conviction in
impeachment cases the Senate has the option of disqualifying convicted
individuals from holding other federal offices, including the
Presidency.[29]

* Under Section 3 of the Fourteenth Amendment, the Constitution
prohibits an otherwise eligible person from becoming president if that
person swore an oath to support the Constitution, and later rebelled
against the United States. However, the Congress, by a two-thirds vote
of each house, can remove the disqualification."

FROM HERE:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/President_of_the_United_States#Eligibility

I cannot find any reference to race ...

Regards,
JS

dxAce

Jan 21, 2011, 2:02:30 PM1/21/11

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> On 1/21/2011 12:58 PM, John Smith wrote:
> [...]
> > Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders, are "NATURAL BORN
> > CITIZENS" of America! And, fully entitled to run for the office of
> > president.
> >
> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> Not according to the founders.
>
> It seems to me that any self-respecting Amerindian would rather be
> leader of his _own_ nation, anyway.

I would certainly hope that any and all self-respecting Amerindian's would
realize that at least within these borders that our_own_nation is The United
States of America.

We cannot go back in time. All we have is today, and hopefully tomorrow, with
the help and guidance of The Great Spirit.

dave

Jan 21, 2011, 2:21:08 PM1/21/11
On 01/21/2011 11:02 AM, dxAce wrote:

> I would certainly hope that any and all self-respecting Amerindian's would
> realize that at least within these borders that our_own_nation is The United
> States of America.

Wrong. Indian reservations are theoretically sovereign and autonomous.
Little jurisdictions unto themselves where we used to go, as teenagers,
to party all night within sight of the city police, who were powerless
to mess with us.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2011, 2:24:34 PM1/21/11
Mississippi Chotaw Indian Chief retires
http://www.devilfinder.com

Dang Right I Would Vote for Chief Martin for President of the Republic
of United States of America!

devilfinder.com
Mississippi Band of Choctaw Indians
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2011, 2:43:03 PM1/21/11
Chief Martin passed last year.
Otherwise, I still would have Voted for himself.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

dave

Jan 21, 2011, 6:57:03 PM1/21/11

RHF

Jan 21, 2011, 8:24:58 PM1/21/11

MWB,

? WHY DON'T THE "ONE DROP" RULE APPLY !

! The Evil 'Taint' of the White Race !

One Drop of 'The White Man's Blood' {Ancestry}
-and- You Can NOT Claim To Be a Truly 100%
Native American {First Peoples}

it's only fair and just ~ RHF
-as-for-'me'-
"I" Am Proud To Say That
"I" Am A 'Heinz-57' American :o)
.
.

RHF

Jan 21, 2011, 8:30:21 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 9:58 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 1/21/2011 9:53 AM, dxAce wrote:
>

> > Mike wrote:
>
> >> On Jan 21, 7:22 am, Kevin Alfred Strom

> >> Well, that rules out Steve Lare since he claims a significant amount
> >> of Miami (the Native American tribe) blood.
>
> > Darn, here I was hoping to follow another of my illustrious relatives into the
> > Presidency!
>
> >> Personally, I think Nazi pornographers should be prohibited regardless
> >> of their heritage.
>
> >> Mike

- Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders,
- are "NATURAL BORN CITIZENS" of America!
- And, fully entitled to run for the office of president.
-
- Regards,
- JS

*IF* These Native Americans were Born On-the-Reservation :
Then 'They' Were Born in Native American Sovereign Territory
and that would be a Matter for the US Courts to Decide
-a-la- Barry Goldwater, John McCain, and others...

~ RHF
.

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 8:38:23 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 5:30 PM, RHF wrote:

> - Seems to me that Indians, born in USA borders,
> - are "NATURAL BORN CITIZENS" of America!
> - And, fully entitled to run for the office of president.
> -
> - Regards,
> - JS
>
> *IF* These Native Americans were Born On-the-Reservation :
> Then 'They' Were Born in Native American Sovereign Territory
> and that would be a Matter for the US Courts to Decide
> -a-la- Barry Goldwater, John McCain, and others...
>
> ~ RHF
> .

I don't think it would take a great amount of logic to arrive at the
conclusion, "Hey! Reservations are on American soil!"

Even worse! Indians were the first Americans! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2011, 8:54:10 PM1/21/11
There was an Indian in our 114th Aviation Company near Vinh
Long,Vietnam.His name was Martin, he was from Minnesota.One time we was
sitting in a truck and I was listening to my Motorola radio.Martin said,
That radio has a Good sound!
http://www.114thaviationcompany.com
cuhulin

D. Stussy

Jan 21, 2011, 9:23:16 PM1/21/11

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

...To parents BOTH of whom are U.S. citizens. That's where he FAILS.

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 9:24:40 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 6:23 PM, D. Stussy wrote:

> ...To parents BOTH of whom are U.S. citizens. That's where he FAILS.

I actually think rush will agree with you on that!

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=254013

Regards,
JS

D. Stussy

Jan 21, 2011, 9:27:27 PM1/21/11
"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Wrong. Prior to the 1920's, they were clearly not. They fail the "subject
to the jurisdiction" requirement. Why? Because their tribes are soverign
nations apart from the United States. After 1927, they may ELECT to be
considered citizens but they could also opt out.

dave

Jan 21, 2011, 9:28:02 PM1/21/11
On 01/21/2011 06:23 PM, D. Stussy wrote:
> "John Smith"<assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> ...To parents BOTH of whom are U.S. citizens. That's where he FAILS.

We've had a Canadian president haven't we?

Obama's American enough. More American than Rick Perry.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2011, 9:35:30 PM1/21/11
Two Stars? Twin Suns could be visible from Earth by 2012
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301886

I wants to See that.Last night I watched a movie on tee vee, that Planet
had three Suns shining down on it.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2011, 9:53:09 PM1/21/11
Much more about the USURPER's Kenyan birth documents
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301878

He was Born in Kenya!
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 10:03:42 PM1/21/11

OK ... it is looking like you have a point to argue ... now, have you
been able to compare that baby footprint with one taken of ohblahblah
recently ... you realize, we are going to need absolute proof here!

You should forward that link to Rush Limbaugh ... he can probably help
you get oblahblah to give up a footprint or two!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 10:08:13 PM1/21/11

Oh, too late, it appears ohblahblah had heard about his kenyan birth
certificate on the net. He quickly rushed to tell Michael, she was in
the whitehouse kitchen, attempting to open up a sink drain with sulfuric
acid, she had spilled some on the floor and ohblahblah stepped in it IN
HIS BARE FEET! It seems his feet were burnt so bad that scar tissue
will form and negate any attempts to match up his foot print with that
on his birth certificate ...

Sorry to have to be the one to give you the bad news ... :-(

Regards,
JS

GlennR

Jan 21, 2011, 10:21:18 PM1/21/11

"D. Stussy" <spam+ne...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote in message
FAILS ?????

no,no,no goober, hillbillies fail, like that wind up, corporate owned
cocksucking hillbilly
from texass

Kenyans make good presidents, as yall should have realized by now,

we need to outsource our
politicians to other countries,

we got not enough smart Americans left gomers, hell they elected bush twice

why it be the capitalist,free enterprise, free trade, corporate profit
motivate thang ta do yall

GlennR

Jan 21, 2011, 10:29:17 PM1/21/11

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

hey dickhead,

there are thousands and thousands of American newspapers of various
political leanings,

so why does the drug addickted, pimple on the ass of humanity have to resort
to british newspapers
akin to the national enquirer ?

also, when is the big fat, draft and war evading pussy, and rancid cunt,
going to have his adadicktome operation ?

he keeps talkin about havin one done

or does the boy like being a fat,hairy, obese, waddling, spandex wearing
cunt ?

I thinks the boy likes dick, that be why he keeps goin to the Caribbean, to
get those young BLACK boys to fuck him in that
big ass for money

somebody needs to record the blubber butt moaning as he takes it up the ass

RHF

Jan 21, 2011, 10:35:09 PM1/21/11
On Jan 21, 6:28 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/21/2011 06:23 PM, D. Stussy wrote:
>
> > "John Smith"<assemblywiz...@gmail.com>  wrote in message

> > ...To parents BOTH of whom are U.S. citizens.  That's where he FAILS.
>
> We've had a Canadian president haven't we?

- Obama's American enough.
- More American than Rick Perry.

'Special-Dave' : Rick Remembers and Does Not Perry !
.
.

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 10:38:23 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 7:29 PM, GlennR wrote:

> hey dickhead,
>
> there are thousands and thousands of American newspapers of various
> political leanings,
>
> so why does the drug addickted, pimple on the ass of humanity have to resort
> to british newspapers
> akin to the national enquirer ?
>
> also, when is the big fat, draft and war evading pussy, and rancid cunt,
> going to have his adadicktome operation ?
>
> he keeps talkin about havin one done
>
> or does the boy like being a fat,hairy, obese, waddling, spandex wearing
> cunt ?
>
> I thinks the boy likes dick, that be why he keeps goin to the Caribbean, to
> get those young BLACK boys to fuck him in that
> big ass for money
>
> somebody needs to record the blubber butt moaning as he takes it up the ass

Oh really? You already looked at ohblahblahs' birth certificate, from
Kenya, and you still wish to appear as a nut? Well, so be it ...

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1295295488

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 10:44:00 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 7:38 PM, John Smith wrote:

>> I thinks the boy likes dick, that be why he keeps goin to the
>> Caribbean, to
>> get those young BLACK boys to fuck him in that
>> big ass for money
>>
>> somebody needs to record the blubber butt moaning as he takes it up
>> the ass
>>

> Oh really? You already looked at ohblahblahs' birth certificate, from
> Kenya, and you still wish to appear as a nut? Well, so be it ...
>
> http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1295295488
>

> Regards,
> JS

Now, we just need confirmation that document, the kenyan birth
certificate is the real thing ... hold your breath!

Regards,
JS

GlennR

Jan 21, 2011, 10:47:40 PM1/21/11

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

hey gomer, we could elect a cabbage from china and it would do a better job
than any of you ignorant, stupid, right wing, cross
eyed, bow legged, inbred, teabaggin shitheaded hillbillies,

hell boy, a brussel sprout could have done better than that wind up,
walking, talking, corporate owned, dick sucking bitch from texass, sewer of
the civilized world, the only thing worse would have been one of the
twanging, dick sucking zombies from alabama, west virgina, or kentucky

yall need to stay out of politics and stay in them thar trashy trailers
fucking your sisters

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 10:52:02 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 7:47 PM, GlennR wrote:

> hey gomer, we could elect a cabbage from china and it would do a better job
> than any of you ignorant, stupid, right wing, cross
> eyed, bow legged, inbred, teabaggin shitheaded hillbillies,
>
> hell boy, a brussel sprout could have done better than that wind up,
> walking, talking, corporate owned, dick sucking bitch from texass, sewer of
> the civilized world, the only thing worse would have been one of the
> twanging, dick sucking zombies from alabama, west virgina, or kentucky
>
> yall need to stay out of politics and stay in them thar trashy trailers
> fucking your sisters

Look, no reason to get upset and loose it son ... it is the law, nothing
personal. Either he fits the Constitutional requirement to be
president, or he does not ... right now, it is not looking good for him
... :-(

Regards,
JS

BDK

Jan 21, 2011, 11:21:00 PM1/21/11
In article <ihdk99$jdc$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

LOL, you sure do love to swallow the kookery, don't you Johnny. There's
even less evidence of him being born in Kenya than there is for the
"controlled demo" nonsense you're peddling on other groups.

And the only evidence there points to exactly the opposite.

Keep swallowing, and we'll keep laughing.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 21, 2011, 11:38:33 PM1/21/11
That Knock Knock is already on it's way to becoming a CLASSIC.A LEGEND
in it's own time.Yessuhhhhh,,,,,

http://www.devilfinder.com
Knock Knock Whos there? Kenya Kenya who? Kenya show me your birth
certificate?

An old car about to sling a rod,,,, Knock Knock,,, Whos there!!!!!!!???
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 21, 2011, 11:51:38 PM1/21/11
On 1/21/2011 8:21 PM, BDK wrote:

> LOL, you sure do love to swallow the kookery, don't you Johnny. There's
> even less evidence of him being born in Kenya than there is for the
> "controlled demo" nonsense you're peddling on other groups.
>
> And the only evidence there points to exactly the opposite.
>
> Keep swallowing, and we'll keep laughing.

Oh, I agree, we need the document(s) examined by independent experts and
after an investigation, and the matter has been vetted, we will know if
biden is president, or not ...

It should be able to all be done rather quickly.

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 12:21:52 AM1/22/11
That is part of what Forensic experts do.They can test the paper and
ink/whatever, and know if it is real or fake.
cuhulin

Brenda Ann

Jan 22, 2011, 1:35:52 AM1/22/11

"John Smith" wrote in message

On 1/21/2011 7:29 PM, GlennR wrote:

http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/news.php?q=1295295488

Regards,
JS

That certificate was roundly debunked many moons ago as a fake. First off,
it was modified to show Obama's birth date attached to a document produced
by a government that did not even exist at the time of his birth. The actual
owner of the certificate was located through some detective work:

http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2008/s2646009.htm

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 1:43:58 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 10:21 pm, "GlennR" <Gle...@teranews.com> wrote:
> "D. Stussy" <spam+newsgro...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote in message

> > "John Smith" <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> motivate thang ta do yall- Hide quoted text -

What Brilliant statement.

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 1:44:14 AM1/22/11
On 1/21/2011 10:35 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> That certificate was roundly debunked many moons ago as a fake. First
> off, it was modified to show Obama's birth date attached to a document
> produced by a government that did not even exist at the time of his
> birth. The actual owner of the certificate was located through some
> detective work:
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2008/s2646009.htm

It was not that long ago, I might accept that on face value, and believe
it ... not today.

His grandmother claimed he was born in Kenya, the ambassador claims he
was born in Kenya and knows it to be fact.

These are not people you generally expect to be mistaken or lie ... and
there is the fact obama has spent two million dollars to escape every
lawsuit which would make him prove natural born citizenship.

You couple this with the fact that one lawyer who helped him escape
proving his citizenship, he appointed a supreme court justice ...

No, something ain't right here ...

Regards,
JS

Cori

Jan 22, 2011, 1:47:42 AM1/22/11
Here's more, for what it's worth: http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Cori

On Jan 21, 10:35 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 1:49:42 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 10:47 pm, "GlennR" <Gle...@teranews.com> wrote:
> "John Smith" <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > On 1/21/2011 7:29 PM, GlennR wrote:

> >> hey dickhead,
>
> >> there are  thousands and thousands of American newspapers of various
> >> political leanings,
>
> >> so why does the drug addickted, pimple on the ass of humanity have to
> >> resort
> >> to british newspapers
> >> akin to the national enquirer ?
>
> >> also, when is the big fat, draft and war evading pussy, and rancid cunt,
> >> going to have his adadicktome operation ?
>
> >> he keeps talkin about havin one done
>
> >> or does the boy like being a fat,hairy, obese, waddling, spandex wearing
> >> cunt ?
>
> >> I thinks the boy likes dick, that be why he keeps goin to the Caribbean,
> >> get those young BLACK boys to fuck him in that
> >> big ass for money
>
> >> somebody needs to record the blubber butt moaning as he takes it up the
> >> ass
>
> > Oh really?  You already looked at ohblahblahs' birth certificate, from
> > Kenya, and you still wish to appear as a nut?  Well, so be it ...
>
> >http://www.fourwinds10.com/siterun_data/government/obama_government/n...

> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> hey gomer, we could elect a cabbage from china and it would do a better job
> than any of you ignorant, stupid, right wing, cross
> eyed, bow legged, inbred, teabaggin shitheaded hillbillies,
>
> hell boy, a brussel sprout could have done better than that wind up,
> walking, talking, corporate owned, dick sucking bitch from texass, sewer of
> the civilized world, the only thing worse would have been one of the
> twanging, dick sucking zombies from alabama, west virgina, or kentucky
>
> yall need to stay out of politics and stay in them thar trashy trailers
> fucking your sisters- Hide quoted text -

They are known as 'trailer parks' and are always destryed during a
tornado time. . . plus 'fire and brimstone' .

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 1:54:23 AM1/22/11

That is NOT the Kenyan birth certificate, that is the FAKE HAWAIIAN
BIRTH CERTIFICATE!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 2:02:16 AM1/22/11
On 1/21/2011 10:47 PM, Cori wrote:

That hasty debunking needs re-examined! That is a copy of the original
document, and bears the date it was issued, along with the correct date
of birth ...

I think the plan now, would be to get a bunch of confusing documents
entered out there, then the true ones could easily be hidden, and
dismissed, along with real documents.

A real exercise in "3-card monte." A slick street game which has
emptied many pockets of the stupid ...

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 2:31:54 AM1/22/11

In case if BHO is found to be an impostor : can We,the People say...
oh,it was just another scam,but on on the highest level ! ! !

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 2:55:18 AM1/22/11
On 1/21/2011 10:35 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> That certificate was roundly debunked many moons ago as a fake. First
> off, it was modified to show Obama's birth date attached to a document
> produced by a government that did not even exist at the time of his
> birth. The actual owner of the certificate was located through some
> detective work:
>
> http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2008/s2646009.htm

Here is why you can't let the "debunkers" preform "spin doctoring:"
"AP- WASHINGTON D.C. – In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s
qualifications for the presidency,the group “Americans for Freedom of
Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college
transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript
school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received
financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at
the The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with
a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of
California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for
financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the
Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, forthe
scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship."

FROM HERE:
http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/01/22/very-quietly-obamas-citizenship-case-reaches-the-supreme-court/

So, obama was able to convince that college he was of foreign birth, a
foreign citizen ... now he wishes to convince Americans he is a natural
born citizen ... which do you want to believe? Doesn't this make him a
liar?

I think this is a SERIOUS SMOKING GUN!

Only a clear and independent investigation will get to the bottom of all
this ... and obama has been very successful at blocking that, at least
up until now.

I think you can probably see where this is all pointing ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 3:39:37 AM1/22/11
On 1/21/2011 11:31 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> In case if BHO is found to be an impostor : can We,the People say...
> oh,it was just another scam,but on on the highest level ! ! !

A resistance, a peaceful revolution is what everyone wants -- honest
public servants, from the president on down. However, the forefathers
placed a duty on what we must do if, and when, our government ever stops
acting in the peoples will and starts following in its' own purposes and
goals, or those not in the peoples ... I am sure you have read the
documents and know what I speak of ...

This is just becoming a case of watching "a thousand birth certificates
given us" and in the end, the real one goes un-noticed ... brilliant
strategy, when you think about it ...

However, remember, people who should know, and have reputations to
protect, have said obama was born in Kenya, including his own
grandmother, and you would think she would have known.

Regards,
JS

Brenda Ann

Jan 22, 2011, 4:18:28 AM1/22/11

"John Smith" wrote in message

FROM HERE:
http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/01/22/very-quietly-obamas-citizenship-case-reaches-the-supreme-court/

Regards,
JS

Sorry, your debunking debunking article is just another fake. It's an April
Fool's article, originally published (and NOT by the AP) on April 1, 1998:

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 4:23:14 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 6:28 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 01/21/2011 06:23 PM, D. Stussy wrote:
>
> > "John Smith"<assemblywiz...@gmail.com>  wrote in message

> > ...To parents BOTH of whom are U.S. citizens.  That's where he FAILS.

- We've had a Canadian president haven't we?

? Have We 'Special-Dave' !

And What Was His/her Name ?

Which US Prez-A-Duntz Election {Year} Did They Win ?

Who Ran Against Them ?

wondering... and waiting . . . ~ RHF
.
.
> Obama's American enough. More American than Rick Perry.

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 4:31:40 AM1/22/11

You missed the whole point ... with this kind of "disinformation"
masking any similar "real information" you ability to find facts and
truth is suddenly consumed in having to search though confusing "false
flags." Spin doctoring at its' finest ...

In the end, we are left with at least one credible ambassador from
Kenya, and obamas' grandmother stating he was born in Kenya ... yet, we
are hunting Hawaii for a birth certificate ... I guess we are calling
the ambassador and his grandmother liars?

I am attempting to point out that you can't take anything at face value,
there are games within games going on ... obama didn't spend two million
dollars fighting having these things examined in great detail for no
reason whatsoever ... that is insane, no prudent man would do that.

There is something here, something which we need to know ... we have the
right to know whether our president is a crook or not, even nixon
admitted that, and he was a crook!

This all is far from "debunked!"

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 4:34:31 AM1/22/11
On Jan 21, 7:21 pm, "GlennR" <Gle...@teranews.com> wrote:
> "D. Stussy" <spam+newsgro...@bde-arc.ampr.org> wrote in message

> > "John Smith" <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> >> Actually, is says this:
> >> "No person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United
> >> States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be
> >> eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be
> >> eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of
> >> thirty-five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United
> >> States."
>
> >> Since no one is left alive when the Constitution was adopted, HE MUST BE
> >> A NATURAL BORN CITIZEN ... which means he MUST have had his birth on
> >> American soil ...
>
> > ...To parents BOTH of whom are U.S. citizens.  That's where he FAILS.
>
>  FAILS ?????
>
> no,no,no goober, hillbillies fail, like that wind up, corporate owned
> cocksucking hillbilly
> from texass

- Kenyans make good presidents, as yall should have realized by now,

Yeah in a One Party State with a President-for-Life :

* Jomo Kenyatta
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jomo_Kenyatta

* Daniel arap Moi
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daniel_arap_Moi
.

dave

Jan 22, 2011, 11:39:20 AM1/22/11
On 01/21/2011 06:35 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Two Stars? Twin Suns could be visible from Earth by 2012
> http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301886
>
> I wants to See that.Last night I watched a movie on tee vee, that Planet
> had three Suns shining down on it.
> cuhulin

Pseudoscience at it's finest. To the unsophisticated the slightest
technology appears miraculous.

dave

Jan 22, 2011, 11:46:45 AM1/22/11

BDK

Jan 22, 2011, 12:49:12 PM1/22/11
In article <ihdve0$2e9$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

You must be totally broke by now.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 1:44:47 PM1/22/11
German born George Sherff, Senior,,, German born George Sherff,Junior,
Prescott Bush.Nikola Tesla's Accountant.

Chester A. Arthur, nobody alive today knows which Country he was born
in, America/Vermonth,,, or Canada.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 1:48:55 PM1/22/11
Say cuzz,, you reckon there might be some DNA in that inky foot print on
that Kenyan birth certificate document?
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 2:11:52 PM1/22/11
Was Abercrombie's ''Quest'' for the USURPER JIHAD MARXIST KENYAN's Long
Form Birth Certificate Staged?
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=301908
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 2:39:43 PM1/22/11

Gee, why would we ever question the existence of a Hawaiian birth
certificate ... his grandmother says he was born in Kenya, the
ambassador says he was born in Kenya ... no one can find a Hawaiian
birth certificate ... some are claiming the existence of a Kenyan birth
certificate ... tons of false birth certificates are being released to
confuse the issue ...

Now, why would we think that was staged, or that obama was born in Kenya
... really strange yanno'?

I mean, how could anyone ever suspect a conspiracy is afoot?

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 3:35:48 PM1/22/11
On Jan 22, 10:44 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> German born George Sherff, Senior,,, German born George Sherff,Junior,
> Prescott Bush.Nikola Tesla's Accountant.

- Chester A. Arthur, nobody alive today knows
- which Country he was born in, America/Vermonth,,,
- or Canada.
- cuhulin

The Born in Canada thing was a Political Smear/Trick :
Arther was also alleged to have been born in Ireland.
.
.

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 3:37:38 PM1/22/11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5xWl0qpAVu0

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=165041

Tim Adams must think obama was born in kenya, he claims to know ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 4:12:27 PM1/22/11
- http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/canada/president.asp

So 'Special-Dave' if you support this assertion : Then
you naturally believe that "BO" was born in Kenya.
http://www.coolquiz.com/trivia/canada/president.asp

-oops- Wikipedia says "BO" {Obama} Born in Kenya
http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=103810

"BO" {Obama} Citizenship Conspiracy Theories
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama_citizenship_conspiracy_theories

Kenyan Parliament 'claims' "BO" {Obama} Born in Kenya
http://www.thepostemail.com/2010/04/11/kenyan-parliament-claims-obama-born-in-kenya/
.
.
Baracking© Prez "BO" ! {Obama} Bring Down The
Obama Regime & Sending "BO" Home in 2012 !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/3717a455d22b0577
"BO" Stinks ! = "BO" Stinks ! = "BO" Stinks !
SEND "BO" HOME TO CHICAGO, IL in 2012 !
.
Baracking© = Obama-Bashing© = Blaming Prez Obama !
"Rules for Radicals" in the Hands of Conservatives
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals
The Baracking© of Prez Obama and the Obama-Regime©
has begun : Bring-on the Ugly Dogs of Fear and Hate ! ~ RHF
-wrt- Baracking© - Shouting the Liberal Democrat Left's
Hateful and Divisive Rhetoric* Back-In-Their-Face
* Baracking© = Obama-Bashing© = Blaming Prez Obama !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/fea00130443e55ff
* "BO"ing© = "BO"-Bashing© = Blaming Prez "BO" !
.
-honestly- IMHO :
Barack H. Obama 'the man' is a NICE Man and a
GOOD American : Just Not a Leader of Presidential
Stature and Ability*. {Weak & Inapt & Ineffective}
* Maybe It's His White House {Wall Street Insiders} Team ?
Conclusion -wrt- Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Obama} -aka- 'Stinky'
SEND "BO" HOME TO CHICAGO, IL in 2012 !
"BO" Stinks ! = "BO" Stinks ! = "BO" Stinks !
.
.

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 4:15:26 PM1/22/11
On 1/22/2011 1:12 PM, RHF wrote:

Every bill which obama has signed, every action he has done, every
agreement, pact, diplomatic agreement, etc. is NULL AND INVALID!

Let's ask Rush Limbaugh, when you going to chase the bum outta office?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 4:16:20 PM1/22/11

... and, hurry up! We need to then focus on 9/11!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 4:16:45 PM1/22/11
Born in Ireland?

http://thedailybell.com/1690/End-of-Euro-Ireland-Prints-Own-Notes.html

SIC em Ireland,,,, BUST em!!!!!!
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 4:28:13 PM1/22/11

Have you heard any news or plans of theirs to print obama birth
certificates?

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 4:47:33 PM1/22/11
Joe Biden is NULL and VOID too.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 4:44:45 PM1/22/11
Brian Cowen has RESIGNED.
http://www.examiner.ie

We needs to get the Born in Kenya! JIHAD MARXIST USURPER to RESIGN!
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 4:54:48 PM1/22/11

Can he show us a Hawaiian birth certificate?

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 5:36:46 PM1/22/11
About two million dollars the Born in Kenya! JIHAD MARXIST has spent to
keep something hidden.WHY?
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 5:43:13 PM1/22/11

Because he is illegally serving as president of the USA and committing
an act of treason against the people of the USA? And, decent people
would want to see him imprisoned for that?

I mean, just a guess ... lol

Hey, did you check there? Does obama have a birth certificate in your
state?

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 6:08:49 PM1/22/11
He doesn't have a birth certificate in Missy Sippy.Unless some of those
leftist have printed one out.

Top Shrink says leftist are Mentally ill.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Doggy and I have to watch Woodturning Workshop,,, Dovetail boxes.
Mrs.Bucket at 8:00 PM.
cuhulin

dave

Jan 22, 2011, 6:14:23 PM1/22/11
WASHINGTON, Jan. 22 (UPI) -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
failed to report nearly $700,000 his wife earned on financial disclosure
forms, a watchdog group alleges.

Common Cause said Virginia Thomas earned more than $680,000 from the
Heritage Foundation, a conservative think tank, between 2003 and 2007,
the Los Angeles Times reported.

The justice failed to note the income in his Supreme Court financial
disclosure forms for those years, checking a box labeled "none" where
"spousal non-investment income" would be disclosed, Common Cause alleged.

Federal judges are required to disclose the source of spousal income.

"It wasn't a miscalculation; he simply omitted his wife's source of
income for six years, which is a rather dramatic omission," said Stephen
Gillers, a professor at New York University School of Law. "It could not
have been an oversight."

Read more:
http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/01/22/Group-says-Thomas-failed-to-report-income/UPI-85181295722453/#ixzz1BoD5VimB

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 6:18:17 PM1/22/11
On 1/22/2011 3:14 PM, dave wrote:
> WASHINGTON, Jan. 22 (UPI) -- U.S. Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas
> failed to report nearly $700,000 his wife earned on financial disclosure
> forms, a watchdog group alleges.

All of government is full of crooks with treasonous intent towards
Americas legal citizens ... sad, so very, very sad ...

He should immediately resign from the bench ... if not, he needs his
criminal arse kicked out ...

They are counting on stupid Americans to like have criminals in their
courts and government.

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 6:58:50 PM1/22/11
> Read more:http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/01/22/Group-says-Thomas-failed-to...

'Special-Dave' : ? Why Are You an 'alleged' White Dude
Singling-Out and ATTACKING the Only African-American
on the US Supreme Court !

It Must Be Racism ! -cause- 'Special-Dave' you are
White and the nice Justice Thomas is Black.

'Special-Dave' : Your Post Proves That Your Are A Racist !

-or- Simply that your Daily Dose of Medical Marijuana
is Speaking ...again... ? -say-dude-what's-up-

'Special-Dave' : I will Pray that you Get Over Your
Racism and Hate for Justice Thomas - Amen ~ RHF

'Special-Dave' : I will also Pray that you are Healed
from your Daily Dose of Medical Marijuana - Amen ~ RHF
.
.
Prez "BO" {Barack Obama} Earns $5.6 Million
-and- Doesn’t Claim $1.4M Nobel Money*
-by- Ryan J. Donmoyer -source- Business Week .Com
http://www.businessweek.com/news/2010-04-15/obama-earns-5-6-million-doesn-t-claim-nobel-income-update1-.html
.
* WHY? The Very Nice and Generous President Obama :
Gave It All Away To Charities -god-bless-him-
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Politics/2010/0312/Obama-s-Nobel-Prize-money-education-groups-to-get-most-of-it
.
.

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 6:59:28 PM1/22/11

So... -if- Prez-A-Duntz "BO" {Barack Obama}
left {Resigned/Impeached} the US Prez-A-Duntzcy.
for Not Being A "Natural Born" {Native} US Citizen.

Day # 1 :
Good Old 'Senior Moment' Joe Biden would simply
Sign and Prez-A-Duntzal Executive Order :
Making It All Good.

Week # 1 :
Followed-by a Bill [$] Passed by the US House
and then Passed by the US Senate and then
Signed-by the new Prez-A-Duntz 'Senior Moment'
Joe Biden into US Law : Making All of former
prez-a-duntz "BO"s {Barack Obama} Actions Legal
and Binding : Making It All Good.
-in-the-national-interest-and-civil-&-social-order-

Month # 1 :
Concluded-by Prez-A-Duntz 'Senior Moment'
Joe Biden nominating Hillary R. Clinton to be
the new Vice Prez-A-Duntz of the USA. Then
the US Congress Confirms HRC and HRC
becomes the Vice Prez-A-Duntz.

Year # 1 :
Prez-A-Duntz 'Senior Moment' Joe Biden Resigns
the US Prez-A-Duntzcy -and- Hillary R. Clinton then
becomes the US Prez-A-Duntz.

Year 2012 :
US Prez-A-Duntz Hillary R. Clinton runs for Re-Election
in 2012 and Wins : and... That's How Hillary R. Clinton
becomes the Elected US Prez-A-Duntz and makes 21st
Century US History :o)

it's a 'vision' thing ~ RHF
-the-seer-of-the-absurd-;;-}}-
.
.

RHF

Jan 22, 2011, 7:02:51 PM1/22/11

Hey may be we should call the New Irish Paper
Money Bill . . . "The Bail-Out ;;-}} ~ RHF
.
.

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 7:05:31 PM1/22/11
On 1/22/2011 3:59 PM, RHF wrote:

> ... .

Can't, those fools, president, congress, senate cannot change the
Constitution, has to come from the people ...

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 7:42:09 PM1/22/11
Those politicians are all a bunch of Crooks and Liars.What's that
website? http://www.crooksandliars.com

Doggy and I are watching Farmweek on tee vee now.
http://www.devilfinder.com
Farmweek msucares.com
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 22, 2011, 7:52:05 PM1/22/11

Is there a website when obama can design and print himself out a
Hawaiian birth certificate?

I think he needs it. Probably easier to argue the hawaiian one is real
and the kenyan one is false ... than to have NO hawaiian birth
certificate at all!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 9:15:38 PM1/22/11
devilfinder.com
Make your own birth certificate

I got mine on November 5,1941.It's still Good to Go.A Day which live in
Infamy.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 22, 2011, 9:40:41 PM1/22/11
In 1980 the Born in Kenya! JIHAD MARXIST admitted he was born in
Mombasa,Kenya
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

BDK

Jan 22, 2011, 10:45:49 PM1/22/11
In article <ihfbq9$114$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

BWHAHAHAH! You guys are too funny. It must be hell on your families
though. You know, the shame of being associated with a
birthtard/kooktard.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:13:00 AM1/23/11
Knock Knock,,,,,,,
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:31:26 AM1/23/11
On Jan 22, 4:18 am, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:
> "John Smith"  wrote in message

> On 1/21/2011 10:35 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> > That certificate was roundly debunked many moons ago as a fake. First
> > off, it was modified to show Obama's birth date attached to a document
> > produced by a government that did not even exist at the time of his
> > birth. The actual owner of the certificate was located through some
> > detective work:
>
> >http://www.abc.net.au/pm/content/2008/s2646009.htm
>
> Here is why you can't let the "debunkers" preform "spin doctoring:"
> "AP- WASHINGTON D.C. – In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama’s
> qualifications for the presidency,the group “Americans for Freedom of
> Information” has Released copies of President Obama’s college
> transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript
> school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received
> financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at
> the The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with
> a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of
> California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for
> financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the
> Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, forthe
> scholarship, a student  must claim foreign citizenship."
>
> FROM HERE:http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/01/22/very-quietly-obamas-citizenship-ca...
>
> So, obama was able to convince that college he was of foreign birth, a
> foreign citizen ... now he wishes to convince Americans he is a natural
> born citizen ... which do you want to believe?  Doesn't this make him a
> liar?
>
> I think this is a SERIOUS SMOKING GUN!
>
> Only a clear and independent investigation will get to the bottom of all
> this ... and obama has been very successful at blocking that, at least
> up until now.
>
> I think you can probably see where this is all pointing ...
>
> Regards,
> JS
>
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------­-----
>
> Sorry, your debunking debunking article is just another fake. It's an April
> Fool's article, originally published (and NOT by the AP) on April 1, 1998:
>
> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp

April1,2009

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:35:12 AM1/23/11
On Jan 22, 12:49 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <ihdve0$2e...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> assemblywiz...@gmail.com says...
>

> > On 1/21/2011 10:47 PM, Cori wrote:
> > > Here's more, for what it's worth:  http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp
>
> > > Cori

> > That hasty debunking needs re-examined!  That is a copy of the original
> > document, and bears the date it was issued, along with the correct date
> > of birth ...
>
> > I think the plan now, would be to get a bunch of confusing documents
> > entered out there, then the true ones could easily be hidden, and
> > dismissed, along with real documents.
>
> > A real exercise in "3-card monte."  A slick street game which has
> > emptied many pockets of the stupid ...
>
> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> You must be totally broke by now.
>
> --
> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

Unless one is the ' player ' .

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:40:34 AM1/23/11
On Jan 22, 3:35 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> On Jan 22, 10:44 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > German born George Sherff, Senior,,, German born George Sherff,Junior,
> > Prescott Bush.Nikola Tesla's Accountant.
>
> - Chester A. Arthur, nobody alive today knows
> - which Country he was born in, America/Vermonth,,,
> - or Canada.
> - cuhulin
>
> The Born in Canada thing was a Political Smear/Trick :
> Arther was also alleged to have been born in Ireland.
>  .
>  .

It is Arthur. I get really upset,when my name is misspelled.

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:42:25 AM1/23/11

...that fella that lost his straightjacket ?

John Smith

Jan 23, 2011, 12:46:02 AM1/23/11

Yeah? Like did you see, "I think you can probably see where this is all
pointing ..."

The only real part is that we need to see obamas' birth certificate, the
real "longform" one, or we need to see him waving goodbye!

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:47:32 AM1/23/11
On Jan 22, 4:47 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Joe Biden is NULL and VOID too.
> cuhulin

Just imagine That Freak becoming a POTUS, in caseif BHO quits all of a
sudden !

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:51:32 AM1/23/11
> Read more:http://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2011/01/22/Group-says-Thomas-failed-to...

Are they separated or just pretending to be married ?

arthr...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:56:04 AM1/23/11

As soon as they arrive to DC,they stop being lesser mortals. Ever seen
the prices in the restaurants/hotels/barber shops over there ?

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 12:00:19 AM1/23/11
http://www.devilfinder.com
Kenya Flight Manifest List August 1961

What do you want to do?

That is what that Ford Focus car said to that married Irish woman
wayyyyyyyy over yonder across the big pond when she leaned on the
steering wheel.
What do you want to do?
cuhulin

ObamaisaNigger

Jan 23, 2011, 11:01:52 AM1/23/11
Every human with any nigger experience saw this coming. Sympathy for Jew
Gifford and the Chimp in Chief rating of gone up. Probably a false flag
shooting. Backdoor dealings, stealing, threats, it's the nigger way. Now
that the Washington pussies have a yard ape in office pushing buttons and
backhanding members of Congress they don't know what to think. Human beings
discuss problems, niggers simply chimpout and throw a fit. The ONLY way to
deal with a nigger in full chimpout is with a rap to the skull OR let the
beast's temper tantrum run it's course. Maybe Rahm Emanuel will drop a plate
of dead babies (his usual morning breakfast) on the nigger's head and calm
him down but I doubt it. I think the Senate is sackless, Congress is
ghost-white scared, and everyone is waiting to see what the ape will destroy
next.

I am sooooo glad we repealed Obamacare., there wouldnt of been anything left
to destroy once this bill takes hold. We'll end up paying over 70% of our
income in taxes, fees, and other "required" payments to the government while
crackheads, welfare niggers, and trailer trash meth heads sit around waiting
for their next 'gubment' check.

www.chimpout.com

RHF

Jan 23, 2011, 11:23:36 AM1/23/11

Well You Do Live-Up to Your Screen ID Name
and use of 'The-N-Word' many times over.
-a-sick-racist-r-u- ~RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 23, 2011, 11:46:35 AM1/23/11
He is angry at himself, is what he is.
cuhulin

Ronnie Raygun And The Rayonets

Jan 23, 2011, 12:14:47 PM1/23/11

> On 1/22/2011 9:31 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:
>> On Jan 22, 4:18 am, "Brenda Ann"<newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
>> wrote:
>>> "John Smith" wrote in message

>>> Here is why you can't let the "debunkers" preform "spin doctoring:"

>>> "AP- WASHINGTON D.C. � In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama�s
>>> qualifications for the presidency,the group �Americans for Freedom of
>>> Information� has Released copies of President Obama�s college

>>> transcripts from Occidental College . Released today, the transcript
>>> school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received
>>> financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate at
>>> the The transcript was released by Occidental College in compliance with
>>> a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of
>>> California. The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for
>>> financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the
>>> Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, forthe
>>> scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship."
>>>
>>> FROM
>>> HERE:http://uncensored.co.nz/2010/01/22/very-quietly-obamas-citizenship-ca...
>>>
>>> So, obama was able to convince that college he was of foreign birth, a
>>> foreign citizen ... now he wishes to convince Americans he is a natural
>>> born citizen ... which do you want to believe? Doesn't this make him a
>>> liar?
>>>
>>> I think this is a SERIOUS SMOKING GUN!
>>>
>>> Only a clear and independent investigation will get to the bottom of all
>>> this ... and obama has been very successful at blocking that, at least
>>> up until now.
>>>
>>> I think you can probably see where this is all pointing ...
>>>
>>> Regards,
>>> JS
>>>

>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�-----
>>> ---------------------------------------------------------------------------�-----

>>> Sorry, your debunking debunking article is just another fake. It's an
>>> April
>>> Fool's article, originally published (and NOT by the AP) on April 1,
>>> 1998:
>>>
>>> http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/occidental.asp
>>
>> April1,2009
>
> Yeah? Like did you see, "I think you can probably see where this is all
> pointing ..."
>
> The only real part is that we need to see obamas' birth certificate, the
> real "longform" one, or we need to see him waving goodbye!
>
> Regards,
> JS

You're a tool. Just admit and move on.

MANFRED the heat seeking OBOE

Jan 23, 2011, 12:34:14 PM1/23/11

OBAMA.
15 Things
that he factually did do,
and why he should be remembered
and why such LIB Strategic Insanity must be defeated.

DESERVE PEACE.
DESERVE FREEDOM.
DEMAND COMPETANCE.
DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY.
DEFEAT LIB STRATEGIC INSANITY.

1. CLOWN HAUTE COUTURE:

http://countrystore.blogspot.com/2009/11/how-can-you-tell-if-michelle-obama-
is.html

2. Yuck it up at a Correspondant's Dinner while slicks in the
Gulf of Mexico were set ablaze.

3. Be just as ineffective at containing the Wikileaks spill,
launching a global attack to set the world ablaze,
just as he did the gulf of Mexico.

4. Abandon Prosecution of the USS Cole Bomber

5. Cede Pakistan to our Adversaries.

6. Abandon Iraq to become the Terrorist Disneyland
the LIBS lusted for

7. Creating a Afghan WAR with FRAT parties hosted at the Afghan Embassy.

8. Watching the Lockerbie Bomber receive Khadaffi's hero welcome home
even as CTHILLARY house-hunts for Khadaffi in America

9. Repatriating Guantanamo Terrorists to North America

10. Quivering at the hypothesis of Global Warming while dismissing
the imminent threat of Nuclear Iran AND remaining SILENT
when the opportuntity areose to unseat those very same Mullas

11. Imposing Global Warming 'limits' imposed upon a defunct Auto Industry

12. Spending $1Billion per hour in the first 100 days of office,
notably distributing stimulus CASH going to convicts.

13.Vandalizing the White House, by allowing Skate-Pro, Tony Hawk,
to do ollies on the white house furniture !!!

14. Play an Anti-American Themesongs at the White House dinner
for the Chinese Dictator

15 Frightening Clown Faced Evil.

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/160688.jpg
http://www.paragraph11.com/images/all/Paragraph11-Clinton-Joker.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5yhxqkJiAQ&feature=player_embedded
OBAMA's TRUTH SQUADS:: They're the one's wearing the masks.

"it is wrong to believe that if security is embraced,
liberty is sacrificed."
Janet Napolitano'10

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/163419.jpg
CLOWN

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2571/3774435404_712883a336_z.jpg?zz=1
HEALTHRAISER::He STILL has SUCH sights to show you.
---
LIBs, What price their Vision?
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/14028.JPG

to leave now we would send a message to terrorists and other
potential adversaries around the world that they can change our
policies by killing our people. It would be open season on Americans.
-- Bill Clinton '93
just before he pulled out of Somalia.

To abandon this area now -- and to rely only on efforts against
alQaeda from a distance -- would significantly hamper our ability to
keep the pressure on al Qaeda, and create an UNACCEPTABLE RISK of
additional attacks on our homeland and our allies.
-- OBAMA'09

Nobody appreciates what is MUST FEEL LIKE to be the Joker.
http://io9.com/5418487/the-existential-loneliness-that-unites-batman-and-
the-joker

hdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd-
dddyoo+++++++++++++++++++++ooossssooo+//++/+++++++++++++++++++oooooosmddd-
dhd/...........-.-..-/oydmNMMMMMMMMMMNNdhyo+:-...................---:mddd-
ddh:............-+sdNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMmdyo:................-.:ddhd-
dhd:........-/sdNMMMMMMMNNNmhhhhhddNMNMMNMMMMMMMMMho:...............-ydhd-
dhd:....../hNMMNs/:::---...........-..-..--/+sydNMMMNd/...-..........ohhd-
dhd-.....:mMMd/-..``````````````````````.`````..+symMMMd/............ohdd-
ddd-..../mNMd-``````````````````````````.`````````.+MMMMN+...........ohhd-
dhd-...:NMNm+.````````````````````````````````````.:mMMMMN/..........odhh-
dhd-...hNMNs.``````````````````````````````````````.:yNMMMs..........ohhh-
ddd-.`.NNNs-`````````````````````````````````````````.:hMMh..........odhh-
ddh..`.NMo.`````----::/++::..``````````.----:--:-.```..:mMo..........odhd-
hdh.:-.dN-..-/ydmmmmmmmNNNNmdo.`````./ymNmNmmmmNNmdy+:..mM/..........+dhd-
ddy-oo/+d-`-omMMMMmydmddshdMMd-`````.sMMhodddmdNMMMMNo-`ds:+s`.......+ddd-
hds...-+y-.-odMMMMmdddmmmmNms:.``````:ymmmmmmNNMMMdhy:``+/-.-``......+dhd-
ddo...`.+-`../ydddhdddhyho+-```````````-++/+soo+o+:--.``:.`````......oddd-
ddo....`.-`````.----:-.`..```````````````````````````````````........ohhd-
hdo....`.-.````````````````````````````````````````````.````.........ohhh-
hh+......-.`````````````.-::/:.`.`.:///:`````````....`..````.........ohhd-
hh+.......`.:+:--.`.````.:++/+osss++++/:`````..+/oyyo.`````..........oddd-
dh+..........ommmss+--....`.....-...........-/sdmNh+:..```...........sdhd-
dh/..........:hNNdNmhhysyyhhhhyyyyhhhhyhyyyhdmNmss-`````.............ydhh-
dh/.........../ys/ssssyhhdddhyyyyyyydddhhsoosso/--.````.............-ydhh-
dh/............o+-...-:/++ossyyyyhyssoo+//:://:::.`````.............-ddhd-
dd/.........-+/sNho:.....://++/++++//:.....`.:os..````..............-ddhd-
dh/.......:smh.-hMMms-``````.......```````.-odNo:ms:..`.............-ddhd-
dd+.--:/shNMN/...+hmNmyo:-..```````..--:/ohNNd+-.mMNds+/:--.........-mdhd-
ddshdmNMMMMMm:.....-+hmNNNdhsss+ossyhddNNNmy/--..oMMMMMMNNmdhso/::--:mdhd-
dmyNMMMMMMMMMo......`.-/ymNMMMMMMMMMMMNmy/-.....:sMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNmdmdhd-
dmhMMMMMMMMMMm-...```....-+ydNMMMMNNds/-...```..-hMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMNNddd.
ddhmNNNNNNNNNNs-------------+ymmmdo/:--....----::mNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNmddd.
dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddhhddhhhhhhhdddddddddddddddddddddddddddhd`
/dyyds -hhyyho` -yhyhd/ om` -md` -N- `N/ odyhd+ .Nmy `mmh
yNo///`.No .Ns.No -: sN` `mydy :M: `M+ mdo:/: .MyM.+Nhd
`/oydm-:M: mh-M/ `` oN` yN/+M+ :M: `M+ ./oymd..M/mymsyd
`dh:-+N/ ym+-:ym- sm+/+my oN`+No++sN-:Mo///-`M+.my::sN-.M/+MM.yd

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/156120.JPG
C'Mon CITIZEN, Why SO Serious?
It's time to put a SMILE on that FACE!

It is loading more messages.