Hillary Clinton is about to run as an Independent

Dave

May 17, 2008, 10:49:51 PM5/17/08
Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. The
blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.

When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
and will never be supported by it again.

Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
brilliant strategies work out.

m II

May 18, 2008, 1:18:11 AM5/18/08
Dave wrote:

> When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
> McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
> and will never be supported by it again.
>
> Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
> brilliant strategies work out.

Perhaps she's been working both sides of the street...

http://www.bushclintonkatrinafund.org/

mike

anon

May 18, 2008, 2:26:42 AM5/18/08

"m II" <c...@in.the.hat> wrote in message news:n_OXj.3293$KB3.351@edtnps91...
Operation Chaos seems to be doing exactly what Rush intended.
It is interesting to watch the Liberal press as they tell Hillary to bow
out.
Her 900 FBI files must not have any juicy personal information about the
Press personnel or she'd have used the info to blackmail them into
submission by now.

cheley_b...@live.com

May 18, 2008, 8:06:05 AM5/18/08
On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:
> Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
> that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election. The
> blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
> Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
> nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.
>
> When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
> McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
> and will never be supported by it again.

If I were a republican I'd be jumping up and down and writing checks
like mad!

( hey ! Isn't that how Obama got the nod ? )

-

John Poet

May 18, 2008, 2:00:45 PM5/18/08
On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:

Most states would not allow her on the ballot as an independent,
because she has already been pursuing the nomination of a party in the
primaries... making this idea rather moot from the start.

dxAce

May 18, 2008, 2:02:56 PM5/18/08

John Poet wrote:

I guess it might depend upon the rules in each state when one must sign up on
the November ballot regardless of what party one has already been pursuing the
nomination in.

JoanD'arcRoast

May 18, 2008, 3:19:55 PM5/18/08

I've been saying for years and years that Slick Willie was a Neocon.

George Wallace was right when he said, "Ain't a dime's worth of
difference" between a DEM and a GOP.

Ever since 1981, the same Puppetmasters been running the show. Don't
know who Obama works for, but I know Hillary and McCain obey the exact
same bosses.

So, although I admit I didn't see Hillary running as an independent
coming, it does make perfect sense for her to pass the presidency to
McCain rather than Obama.

Dammit, four more years of the same f**king anti-constitutional regime!!

there's no hope...

-j

RHF

May 18, 2008, 6:32:44 PM5/18/08
On May 18, 11:00 am, John Poet <tcsshortw...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:
>
> > Hillary's continued primary run makes a lot more sense once you realize
> > that she intends to run as an Independent in the general election.  The
> > blogosphere is already full of stories about how polls show that 29% of
> > Democrats want Hillary to run as an Independent if she doesn't get the
> > nomination that she once thought was her entitlement.
>
> > When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
> > McCain wins.  Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
> > and will never be supported by it again.

- - Remember that you heard it here first.
- - I love it when Rush Limbaugh's brilliant strategies work out.

- Most states would not allow her on the ballot as an
- independent, because she has already been pursuing
- the nomination of a party in the primaries...
- making this idea rather moot from the start.
.
Remember - You Read It Here : Hillary Is Toast !
Hillary-is-Toast.Com - www.hillary-is-toast.com
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/2c23a10d68e92b10
Brought to You -by- Barack "?" Obama
.
Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton only need to get on the Ballot
in about Five States and HRC would give the Election
to the Republicans and John "Smiley" McCain. ~ RHF
.
A Write-In Vote by Law Has To Be Counted and any "Vote"
for anyone other than the Democrat Party's US Presidential
Candidate Barack Hussein Obama Jr -or- Republican Party's
US Presidential Candidate John "Smiley" McCain -is- a
Protest Vote for NONE OF THE ABOVE.
.
Just May Be . . . the Green Party US Presidential Candidate
Cynthia McKinney will step-a-side and let Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton
run as the Green Party's Candidate.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greens/Green_Party_USA
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Green_Party_%28United_States%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynthia_McKinney
.
What About the Liberitarian Party of the USA ?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libertarian_Party_%28United_States%29
Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton could run as the Liberitarian
Party's Candidate. - Oops ! - It now appears that
Bob Barr is on-track to be the Liberitarian Party's
US Presidential Candidate
http://www.bobbarr2008.com/
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/7ca7f9155707388c
.
(OT) : 2008 Election Politics -
Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton 'choosing' The Third Way to the US
Presidency
.
* Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
The Democrat Party -versus- The "Clintonistas"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/619f20b835a0a356
.
* As I Predicted - The "Clintonistas" Will Sabotage the
Barack Hussein Obama Jr. US Presidential Campaign
Against Republican Nominee John "Smiley" McCain
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e41d68dd897c0199
.
Hillary "Rotten" Clinton
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clinton
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hillary+Clinton
.
Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !
[ Hillary R. Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness ]
http://www.hillaryclintonrevealed.net/HillaryRedistribution.jpg
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/z/c/1/hillary_queen_usa.jpg
.
* Stay Out The Clintoons ! ~ RHF
http://www.mindspring.com/~bstretch/hitlary.gif
http://www.thepeoplescube.com/images/Hillary_Poster_Needs.gif
.
2oo8 - it's a 'vision' thing ~ RHF
.

Fireb...@gmail.com

May 18, 2008, 8:07:29 PM5/18/08
On May 18, 5:32 pm, RHF <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> [...]

> (OT) : 2008 Election Politics -
> Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton 'choosing' The Third Way to the US
> Presidency
> .
> * Winning the US Presidency in 2008 :
> The Democrat Party -versus- The "Clintonistas"http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/619f20b835a0a356
> .
> * As I Predicted - The "Clintonistas" Will Sabotage the
> Barack Hussein Obama Jr. US Presidential Campaign
> Against Republican Nominee John "Smiley" McCainhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e41d68dd897c0199
> .
> Hillary "Rotten" Clintonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clintonhttp://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Hillary+Clinton

> .
> Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !

You must have stood directly in front of a transmitting antenna for a
looooong time. The brain damage is getting worse.

Dickhead!

RHF

May 18, 2008, 8:42:52 PM5/18/08
On May 18, 5:07 pm, Firebott...@gmail.com wrote:
> [...]

> > Barack Hussein Obama Jr. US Presidential Campaign
> > Against Republican Nominee John "Smiley" McCainhttp://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/e41d68dd897c0199
> >  .
> > Hillary "Rotten" Clintonhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hillary_Rodham_Clintonhttp://www.urbandi...

> >  .
> > Remember "ABbH" : Any Body but Hillary* in 2008 !
> > [ Hillary R. Clinton = HRH = Her Royal Clintoness ]http://www.hillaryclintonrevealed.net/HillaryRedistribution.jpghttp:/...
> >  .
> > * Stay Out The Clintoons ! ~ RHFhttp://www.mindspring.com/~bstretch/hitlary.gifhttp://www.thepeoplesc...

> >  .
> > 2oo8 - it's a 'vision' thing ~ RHF
> >  .

- You must have stood directly in front of a transmitting

Fire Bottle 3 - Please... That is Mr. Dick Head ! ~ RHF
http://www.maybebymonday.com/dickhead.jpg

Now U 2 Can B a Dick-Head !
https://ssl.rockfanshop.de/watermarked/Dickhead_35.jpg

The Grand Nagus of Dick-Heads
http://bp1.blogger.com/_RXjEhS3DNcg/RZOOR_69STI/AAAAAAAAAFI/tp1k_GpD-ZI/s1600-h/dickhead.bmp

.
(OT) : 2008 Election Politics

Hillary 'Rotten" Clinton 'choosing' The Third Way to the US
Presidency

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/6419bfbcb95e95d4
.

cheley_b...@live.com

May 18, 2008, 8:45:48 PM5/18/08

Some think Hillary is Still running because she connects wth
Gun Owners,
Pick up truck drivers,
( Some) Beer drinkers..

- West Virginians . .

- and awaits some Bombshell knocking Obama totally out of the race..

On May 17, 10:49 pm, Dave <d.t...@no.spam> wrote:

Rush..

Check out the link below . . .

http://www.pssht.com/biography/rush_limbaugh.html

304 Dot Com

May 18, 2008, 10:41:04 PM5/18/08

>> When that happens, Hillary and Obama will split the vote and assure that
>> McCain wins. Hillary will thereby become a pariah in the Democrat party
>> and will never be supported by it again.
>>
>> Remember that you heard it here first. I love it when Rush Limbaugh's
>> brilliant strategies work out.
>
> Rush..
>
> Check out the link below . . .
>
> http://www.pssht.com/biography/rush_limbaugh.html

Oh, yeah. What a "biography". But, heck, I read it on the Internet so it
must be true.
Right?