Re: Truth Teller

m II

Dec 8, 2010, 8:12:39 PM12/8/10
On 10-12-08 10:16 AM, Transition Zone wrote:

>>> Zionists `Own' US Congress and Media, Says Helen Thomas
>>> The Detroit News
>>> http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/02/2493818/helen-thomas-says-zionis...
>>
>>> Helen Thomas said that she stands by her comments about Israel she
>>> made earlier this year that led to her resignation as a national
>>> columnist. And she went further, saying that Zionists control U.S.
>>> foreign policy and other institutions. .. .. Thomas, a longtime White
>>> House correspondent who grew up in Detroit as the daughter of Lebanese
>>> immigrants, was in Dearborn for a workshop on anti-Arab bias. .. ..
>>> "Congress, the White House and Hollywood, Wall Street are owned by the
>>> Zionists. No question, in my opinion," she said. "They put their money
>>> where their mouth is. We're being pushed into a wrong direction in
>>> every way."

this URL may work better:

http://tinyurl.com/34qgdve

RHF

Dec 10, 2010, 8:49:34 AM12/10/10

Some how... Mike [M II],

I can 'imagine' that you and Helen Thomas would
make a Loving Couple of "Jew Hating" Haters
-a-match-make-in-the-bias-and-bigotry-of-hell-
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/07/2503705/helen-thomas-blasts-school-for.html
http://www.freep.com/article/20101202/NEWS02/101202052/Defiant-Helen-Thomas-defends-remarks-that-led-to-exit

Why Mike [M II] you and Helen Thomas would make
a pretty picture laying there naked on a bed of White
Sheets with White Hoods over your Heads.
http://www.kansascity.com/2010/12/03/2496266/mich-school-yanks-helen-thomas.html
http://www.freep.com/article/20101204/NEWS05/12040418/Wayne-State-University-drops-Helen-Thomas-diversity-award-over-journalist-s-controversial-remarks

Wayne State did not have to 'pull' the former Award
called the : "Helen Thomas Spirit of Diversity Award"
http://www.freep.com/article/20101203/NEWS/101203051/Wayne-State-pulls-diversity-award-named-after-Helen-Thomas

They should have simply re-named it the :
"Helen Thomas Spirit of Bias and Bigotry Award"
http://www.freep.com/article/20101206/NEWS02/101206012/Helen-Thomas-slams-WSU-for-ending-award-named-for-her
.
Alan Dershowitz -asks- Do Jews Control the Media ?
Alan Dershowitz -says- yes,,, Yes... YES ! ! !
"Yes, there are many individual Jews in positions
of influence in Hollywood, in Network Television,
in Sports and Entertainment, and in many other
areas of American Public Life." -so-what-
.
Daniel Miessler -says- Yes, Jews Really Do Control
Hollywood. So What?
http://danielmiessler.com/blog/yes-jews-really-do-control-hollywood-so-what
.
Who Runs Hollywood ? -by- Joel Stein
C'mon American Don't Dumb-Down
http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19
.
Are They Bad Because They Are There* {Everywhere} !
* Hollywood/Entertainment & Wall Street/Finance
& Media & etc etc etc . . .
-or- Just Because They Are Jews ?
.
Are They Bad Because They Are Good At What They Do !
-or- Just Because They Are Jews ?
.
Are They Bad Because They Have Power !
-or- Just Because They Are Jews ?
.
-simply- ARE THEY BAD BECAUSE THEY ARE JEWS !?!
-if- They Were African-Americans Would You React The Same ?
-if- They Were Asian-Americans Would You React The Same ?
-if- They Were Hispanic-Americans Would You React The Same ?
-if- They Were Native-Americans Would You React The Same ?
-if- They Were Arab/Muslim-Americans Would You React The Same ?
-if- They Were LGBT-Americans Would You React The Same ?
CLEARLY =IF= They Were White-Christian-Americans
[WASPs] You Would NOT Even Notice ? ! ? ! ?
.
.

m II

Dec 10, 2010, 11:58:43 AM12/10/10
On 10-12-10 06:49 AM, RHF wrote:

>> http://tinyurl.com/34qgdve
>

> Some how... Mike [M II],
>
> I can 'imagine' that you and Helen Thomas would
> make a Loving Couple of "Jew Hating" Haters

I would like you to answer a question. Answer it YES or NO, not with
your normal bloviated self serving hypocrisy.

Would you accept a 'Whites only' highway in the USA?

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 11, 2010, 12:36:41 AM12/11/10
FCC to 'test' whether talk host are worthy.
World Net Daily.

FCC is NOT worthy.
cuhulin

dave

Dec 11, 2010, 8:21:54 AM12/11/10

That's not the proposal. They want to bring back "ascertainment" as a
condition of license renewal, which was SOP until fairly recently.

RHF

Dec 11, 2010, 11:37:20 AM12/11/10

Mike [M II] - 'No' as in "N" 'o' !
-but- then I do not live in the Great White North.

FWIW - To My {Limited} Knowledge :
No 'Whites Only' Highway in the USA.
No 'Blacks Only' Highway in the USA.
No 'Hispanic Only' Highway in the USA.
No 'Asian Only' Highway in the USA.
No 'Jews Only' Highway in the USA.
Just Plain Old ALL AMERICAN Roads :o)
-but- Plenty of them 'White-Lines'* down
The-Middle-of-the-Road . . .

* Now often Hi-Vis 'Yellow-Lines'

Truth Teller ! -or- Biased Bigot ? :
Helen Thomas Ranting "The Jews" Control It All . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1d8d2871e5c027ac

Mike [M II] enjoy you never ending 'Honeymoon'
of Jew Hating with Helen Thomas - eaflap ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Dec 11, 2010, 11:47:05 AM12/11/10
On Dec 11, 5:21 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
- - cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- - FCC to 'test' whether talk host are worthy.
- - World Net Daily.
- - FCC is NOT worthy.
- - cuhulin

- That's not the proposal.
- They want to bring back "ascertainment"
- as a condition of license renewal,
- which was SOP until fairly recently.

FCC "Ascertainment" = Censorship by BIG Government
Controlled by Uber-Liberal ELITISTS !

Ascertainment Requirements :
The Precursor of "Localism" ? (History)
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2192302/posts

Clearly should be applied to so-called 'Public' Radio
and TV Stations that have such a Left-Wing Liberal
\\\S\L\A\N\T\\\ - imho ~ RHF
http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/search/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=ED131852&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=ED131852
.
.

m II

Dec 11, 2010, 12:09:53 PM12/11/10
On 10-12-11 09:37 AM, RHF wrote:

>>> Some how... Mike [M II],
>>
>>> I can 'imagine' that you and Helen Thomas would
>>> make a Loving Couple of "Jew Hating" Haters
>>
>> I would like you to answer a question. Answer it YES or NO, not with
>> your normal bloviated self serving hypocrisy.
>>
>> Would you accept a 'Whites only' highway in the USA?
>>
>> mike
>
> Mike [M II] - 'No' as in "N" 'o' !
> -but- then I do not live in the Great White North.
>
> FWIW - To My {Limited} Knowledge :
> No 'Whites Only' Highway in the USA.
> No 'Blacks Only' Highway in the USA.
> No 'Hispanic Only' Highway in the USA.
> No 'Asian Only' Highway in the USA.
> No 'Jews Only' Highway in the USA.
> Just Plain Old ALL AMERICAN Roads :o)
> -but- Plenty of them 'White-Lines'* down
> The-Middle-of-the-Road . . .

If the answer is NO, why are there Jews only highways in Palestine? The
Israeli government taxes the original inhabitants of the land, then
gives them no benefits. They kill them, instead.

Do you believe in taxation without representation? Sure looks like it.

mike

RHF

Dec 11, 2010, 3:21:08 PM12/11/10
On Dec 11, 9:09 am, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> On 10-12-11 09:37 AM, RHF wrote:

> >> I would like you to answer a question. Answer it YES or NO, not with
> >> your normal bloviated self serving hypocrisy.
>
> >> Would you accept a 'Whites only' highway in the USA?
>
> >> mike
>
> > Mike [M II] - 'No' as in "N" 'o' !
> > -but- then I do not live in the Great White North.
>
> > FWIW - To My {Limited} Knowledge :
> > No 'Whites Only' Highway in the USA.
> > No 'Blacks Only' Highway in the USA.
> > No 'Hispanic Only' Highway in the USA.
> > No 'Asian Only' Highway in the USA.
> > No 'Jews Only' Highway in the USA.
> > Just Plain Old ALL AMERICAN Roads :o)
> > -but- Plenty of them 'White-Lines'* down
> > The-Middle-of-the-Road . . .

- If the answer is NO, why are there Jews only
- highways in Palestine? The Israeli government
- taxes the original inhabitants of the land, then
- gives them no benefits. They kill them, instead.

Mike [M II],

Let Us Review Your Question

"Would you accept a 'Whites only' highway in the USA?"

My Answer was and is : 'No' as in "N" 'o' !

-wrt- Truth Teller ! -or- Biased Bigot ? :

Helen Thomas Ranting "The Jews" Control It All . . .

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/62903c9db082c0c9
-and-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/1d8d2871e5c027ac

Mike [M II] - You Asked NOT About 'Palestine'
-and- OBTW 'Palestine' is NOT a Country

'Palestine' is a general location/geographic-area
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palestine

FYI - Palestine is Not a Country
http://geography.about.com/od/politicalgeography/a/palestinenot.htm

Israel is a Country and the Nation of Israel has
Sovereign the Right to Govern Itself and It's Territories.

- Do you believe in taxation without representation?
- Sure looks like it.
-
- mike

Mike [M II] - I Believe In The USA and Americans.
-and- Suggest that 'you' as a Canadian : Believe in
Canada and Canadians -by- Focusing On Being
The Best Canadian You Can Be and Making Canada
The Best That It Can Be.

Mike [M II] - Leave the USA to Americans
-and- Please Don't Tell Americans How To Run
{Govern} Their Own Country/Nation.

Mike [M II] - Leave the Israel to the Israelis
-and- Please Don't Tell The Israelis How To Run
{Govern} Their Own Country/Nation.

One Must Ask : Who Appointed "You" Canadians
and Canada as the Judges of All Other Nations . . .
-may-be-it-is-great-white-north-neurosis-?-

wondering as i wander down
the highway of life . . . ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 11, 2010, 3:49:42 PM12/11/10
Trailer Park Boys.I thought that Lahey dude was the judge.
cuhulin

dave

Dec 11, 2010, 5:21:13 PM12/11/10
RHF wrote:

> Ascertainment Requirements :
> The Precursor of "Localism" ? (History)
> http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2192302/posts
>
> Clearly should be applied to so-called 'Public' Radio
> and TV Stations that have such a Left-Wing Liberal
> \\\S\L\A\N\T\\\ - imho ~ RHF
> http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/search/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true&_&ERICExtSearch_SearchValue_0=ED131852&ERICExtSearch_SearchType_0=no&accno=ED131852
> .
> .

It requires stations to help, in exchange for free use of the spectrum.
Seems like a deal.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 11, 2010, 7:42:15 PM12/11/10
That hokey theme ''music'' or whatever it is in those Indiana Jones
movies SUCKS!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 11, 2010, 9:14:52 PM12/11/10

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 11, 2010, 10:03:13 PM12/11/10
> mike- Hide quoted text -

Have you ever been to Palestine??? What makes you think they pay any
taxes at all???And what makes you believe Israel is in a position to
collect taxes from places like Gaza strip ??? Do you get this info
straight from Nasrallah in Lebanon???

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 11, 2010, 10:42:06 PM12/11/10
Government Motors CEO MOFO called Toyota Prius geek mobile.That MOFO
said he wouldn't be caught dead in one.

New Toyota factory in Blue Springs,Mississippi will be crankin out new
Toyota Corolla cars next year.I wonder what that Government Motors MOFO
will be calling them?
http://www.southernautocorridor.com

BOYCOTT!!! Government Motors!!!
cuhulin

RHF

Dec 12, 2010, 4:35:38 AM12/12/10
On Dec 11, 2:21 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>
> > Ascertainment Requirements :
> > The Precursor of "Localism" ? (History)
> >http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/2192302/posts
>
> > Clearly should be applied to so-called 'Public' Radio
> > and TV Stations that have such a Left-Wing Liberal
> > \\\S\L\A\N\T\\\ - imho ~ RHF
> >http://www.eric.ed.gov/ERICWebPortal/search/detailmini.jsp?_nfpb=true...
> >   .
> >   .

- It requires stations to help,

? Help Who ? 'Special Dave' . . .
Der Uber-Liberalista Causes
-aka- "The Liberal Agenda"
-wrt- The Dictatorship of the Do-Good-Ers !

- in exchange for free use of the spectrum.

It Ain't Free They Have To Serve Some Greater
'Portion' of their local American Radio Listening
Public
-via- Advertisers in order to stay in the Radio
Business.
-or- "IF" a Public Radio Station They Have To
'Get' Plenty of Pledges and Under-Writers to
Serve Some Smaller Portion of the local American
Radio Listening Public in order to stay on-the-air.

FWIW - Most so-called Public Radio Stations
'serve' a smaller "Portion" of their local American
Radio Listening Public then the average Talk
Radio Station.

Clearly based on the Numbers of the American
Radio Listening Public Served : AM Talk Radio
is the Greater Public Use and Better Service To
The Public with a Greater Number of Radio Listeners
-aka- The Common Hard Working American Citizen
"The Common Man" -versus- Public FM Radio which
is designed to appeal to Wealthy Liberal Elitists and
their sycophant uber-class friends.

America Wake-Up : Fanfare for the Common Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScBjGd9TyUM
Just Say "NO" To The Liberal-Fascist ELITIST
In The Never Ending Campaign To Impose Their
Will On All : Their Is No Freedom In Being Forced
To Live A Life Dictated By Another Mans Dream [.]

- Seems like a deal.

Appears To Be Government {Liberal-Fascist Elitists}
Coercion To Force Their 'Agenda' On A Free People.

and that how i see it ~ RHF©
.
.

RHF

Dec 12, 2010, 4:40:55 AM12/12/10
On Dec 11, 6:14 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Real Men wear Kilts.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=299885http://www.realmenwearkilts.com
> cuhulin

Cuhulin and there is an old Scottish pick-up-line :

Erh Lassie...
Would You Like To Peek-Under "My Kilt" !:o)
.

RHF

Dec 12, 2010, 5:20:04 AM12/12/10

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/d14edb658f466352
.

- Have you ever been to Palestine???

- What makes you think they pay any taxes at all???
- And what makes you believe Israel is in a position to
- collect taxes from places like Gaza strip ???
- Do you get this info straight from Nasrallah in Lebanon???

Arthrny,

Actually Non-Jews make-up a significant percentage
~20% of the Population of Israel and contribute to the
Nation of Israel Economically and Work for the Israeli
Government {State}.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel#Demographics
Note - Some Non-Jews even serve in the IDF.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Defense_Forces
* An Islam-O-Terrorist Suicide Bomber who gets on a
Bus Injures and Kills both the Jewish and Non-Jewish
Bus Riders.
* An Islam-O-Terrorist Rocket/Artillery/Mortar Attack
on Homes and Business Districts Injures and Kills both
the Jewish and Non-Jewish Residents and Shoppers.

Arthrny,

Mike [M II]'s "Problem" is that he thinks like a Canadian
Living in the Shadow of the USA and Envious of His Rich
and Powerful American Cousins.

Let Us Pray for a Healing in Mike [M II] Life :
Let Mike [M II] Take Pride In Canada -and- Take Him
Out of the Dark Shadow of Envy [Hate] for the USA
Let Mike [M II] Become A Proud Canadian -and-
Heal Him of His Envy [Hate] for Americans.
and as good americans we all say
amen,,, Amen... and AMEN ! ! ! ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Dec 12, 2010, 5:24:44 AM12/12/10
On Dec 11, 7:42 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Government Motors CEO MOFO called Toyota Prius geek mobile.That MOFO
> said he wouldn't be caught dead in one.
>
> New Toyota factory in Blue Springs,Mississippi will be crankin out new
> Toyota Corolla cars next year.I wonder what that Government Motors MOFO
> will be calling them?http://www.southernautocorridor.com
>
> BOYCOTT!!! Government Motors!!!
> cuhulin

Toyota Names New Car The "Recall" :o)

?WHY?
Since now-a-days Toyota Cars are now most famous
for being . . . 'Recall'ed. :o) ~ RHF©
.
.

dave

Dec 12, 2010, 7:38:27 AM12/12/10

Toyotas are the most boring cars made since the reign of Chevrolet.

dave

Dec 12, 2010, 7:48:09 AM12/12/10
RHF wrote:

> America Wake-Up : Fanfare for the Common Man
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScBjGd9TyUM
> Just Say "NO" To The Liberal-Fascist ELITIST
> In The Never Ending Campaign To Impose Their
> Will On All : Their Is No Freedom In Being Forced
> To Live A Life Dictated By Another Mans Dream [.]

The "elite" are the people you fight for every waking minute. Using the
power of the government to shore up democratic institutions is what a
govewrnment responsive to the needs of its people and its Constitution
does.

If you love the Constitution, if you love the USA, you have to embrace
giving the people more credible facts upon which to base their political
activity.

You are free to make stuff up for 55 minutes an hour, if you tell the
truth for five minutes, and call it the news. What's the big deal?

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 12, 2010, 11:13:03 AM12/12/10
Old Boring cars are Good.Gets you there and back.What else matters?
cuhulin

dave

Dec 12, 2010, 1:30:29 PM12/12/10
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Old Boring cars are Good.Gets you there and back.What else matters?
> cuhulin

Heated seats for my aching back.

RHF

Dec 12, 2010, 7:13:09 PM12/12/10
On Dec 12, 4:48 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
>
> > America Wake-Up : Fanfare for the Common Man
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ScBjGd9TyUM
> > Just Say "NO" To The Liberal-Fascist ELITIST
> > In The Never Ending Campaign To Impose Their
> > Will On All : Their Is No Freedom In Being Forced
> > To Live A Life Dictated By Another Mans Dream [.]
>
> The "elite" are the people you fight for every waking minute.

- Using the power of the government to shore up
- democratic institutions is what a govewrnment
- responsive to the needs of its people and its
- Constitution does.

So... 'Special Dave',
The Government Comes First in your Lay-out
and the Needs of the People comes second . . .

=Better and Simpler=
The Needs of the People Dictate The Actions of
the government.

-wrt- More People 'Choose' To Listen To AM Talk Radio
and fewer people 'choose' to listen to fm public radio.

Clearly The People Has Spoken :
maybe the government should listen.

=PS= Special Dave' the : Declaration of Independence,
US Constitution and US Bill of Rights are all about the
Individual Freedoms of the People *NOT* Big Federal
US Government Control Over 'the people'.

"The Individual Peoples" :
Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness
-not- The Government Tell You How To Live Your Life.
-what-to-listen-to-on-the-radio-
-not- The Government Tell You The Extent of Your Liberty
-what-radio-stations-you-must-listen-to-
-not- The Government Tell You To Be Happy
-npr-will-make-you-happy-so-be-happy-happy-happy-
-thank-you-'big-gov'-we-are-happy-happy-happy-

FCC "Ascertainment" =
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/90fcb9c83e224fcf

Censorship by BIG Government Controlled
by Uber-Liberal ELITISTS !

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/54da556fc2703c7d
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 12, 2010, 7:42:45 PM12/12/10
Special Report: The SOB!'s Hidden Links
http://www.opinion-maker.org
http://www.rense.com

Wayne Madsen Reports.
cuhulin

m II

Dec 13, 2010, 1:01:06 AM12/13/10
On 10-12-11 08:03 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Have you ever been to Palestine??? What makes you think they pay any
> taxes at all???And what makes you believe Israel is in a position to
> collect taxes from places like Gaza strip ??? Do you get this info
> straight from Nasrallah in Lebanon???

They even tax foreign aid money......That is obscene.

====================================
When Israel's Operation Cast Lead in Gaza ended in January 2009,
Palestinians emerged to find that much of their infrastructure,
including homes, schools, ministries, water and sanitation networks,
energy and telecommunications grids, roads, bridges, and hospitals, had
been reduced to rubble.

An estimated 4,100 homes were completely destroyed and over 20,000
shelters were damaged.

According to UNRWA, the UN relief agency, more than 1,000 Palestinian
families are still living in temporary tents.

The Palestinian Central Bureau of Statistics estimates the value of
damage immediately after the war to be $1.1bn.

The Palestinian Ministry of Planning says that $502mn is needed for
immediate and essential infrastructure repairs, while the cost of
removing the rubble and damaged buildings will cost upward of $600mn.

At the Sharm El Sheikh conference on reconstruction in March,
international donors pledged almost $4.5bn in aid, chiefly to rebuild Gaza.

The control over these funds immediately sparked disputes between Hamas
and Fatah, the two rival political parties in Gaza and the West bank
respectively, over control of the reconstruction process.

The disputes have delayed delivery of the funds which are also
****subject to Israeli scrutiny and taxation.****** Although the amount
of money already pledged to rebuilding Gaza is fairly generous, it may
decrease due to a lack of follow-up pressure and a redirection of donor
interests and attention.

http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/gazaoneyearon/2009/12/200912171116981458.html

RHF

Dec 13, 2010, 5:39:31 AM12/13/10
On Dec 12, 10:01 pm, m II <C...@in.the.hat> wrote:
> http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/gazaoneyearon/2009/12/200912171116...

...Hint...

Mike [M II] - You Shoot At Us : We Shoot Back [.]

The Best Defense -is- An Aggressive Offense !
[ Pay-Back Ten-for-One : 10-4-1 ]

Oops I Forgot Dead Jews as Victims of
Islam-O-Terrorists is A-OK in Your Book
...of... "Hate The Jews" !

-but- Dead Muslims {Collateral Damage} in
Retaliation Strikes to Islam-O-Terrorism is
Not OK in Your Book ...of... "Hate The Jews" !
.
.
Mike [M II] - Is That What You Were Taught
In Canadian Schools to : "Hate The Jews" !

Mike [M II] - Is That What They Are Teaching
In Canadian Schools to : "Hate The Jews" !

Has Canada Become The Land [Nation]
of : "Hate The Jews" !

One Must Ask : Why Do Canadians "Hate The Jews" ?
.
.

Kevin Alfred Strom

Dec 13, 2010, 7:06:27 AM12/13/10
On 12/13/2010 1:01 AM, m II wrote:
> On 10-12-11 08:03 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:
>
>> Have you ever been to Palestine??? What makes you think they pay any
>> taxes at all???And what makes you believe Israel is in a position to
>> collect taxes from places like Gaza strip ??? Do you get this info
>> straight from Nasrallah in Lebanon???
>

> They even tax foreign aid money......That is obscene.
>

> ====================================
> When Israel's Operation Cast Lead in Gaza ended in January 2009,
> Palestinians emerged to find that much of their infrastructure,
> including homes, schools, ministries, water and sanitation networks,
> energy and telecommunications grids, roads, bridges, and hospitals,
> had been reduced to rubble.
>
> An estimated 4,100 homes were completely destroyed and over 20,000
> shelters were damaged.
[...]

And, to get back to the original topic:

The important thing is, Mike, that all of this punishment and
relegation of Helen Thomas to Stalinesque "non-person" status -- for
"making controversial remarks" -- just goes to prove that her
allegations of Zionist control and power are true.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

dxAce

Dec 13, 2010, 7:10:22 AM12/13/10

Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

Helen has an axe to grind, after all, she is of Arab descent.

Her neice, Suzanne Geha, has been a local TV personality for many, many years.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 7:27:35 AM12/13/10
RHF wrote:
> On Dec 12, 4:48 am, dave<d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> - Using the power of the government to shore up
> - democratic institutions is what a govewrnment
> - responsive to the needs of its people and its
> - Constitution does.
>
> So... 'Special Dave',
> The Government Comes First in your Lay-out
> and the Needs of the People comes second . . .

The "government" and the "people" are the same thing. When you complain
about the government you are complaining about your fellow Americans.
The people who hate the government hate America. They are traitors.

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 7:43:18 AM12/13/10

Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no material military
purpose is a war crime. They use American bullzdozers, BTW.

Kevin Alfred Strom

Dec 13, 2010, 7:43:46 AM12/13/10

Very very strange words coming from a self-professed anarchist.

I agree that the government ought to be merely a (small) group of
agencies to serve some essential needs that can't be served in any
other way, as _employees_ of the citizens, _not_ rulers over them.

But it has grown, like a cancerous tumor, far beyond its
constitutional bounds to the point where it is now a power unto
itself. In many ways -- like drug possession and other victimless
crime "laws," IRS seizure "laws," forced association "laws," and
illegal wars, coups, and assassinations all over the planet -- it
has actually become the enemy of the people. At least the decent people.

With all good wishes,

Kevin.

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 7:50:33 AM12/13/10
dxAce wrote:

> Helen has an axe to grind, after all, she is of Arab descent.
>
> Her neice, Suzanne Geha, has been a local TV personality for many, many years.
>
> dxAce
> Michigan
> USA

Ethnic groups:

Arab 95%, Armenian 4%, other 1%
note: many Christian Lebanese do not identify themselves as Arab but
rather as descendents of the ancient Canaanites and prefer to be called
Phoenicians
Religions:

Muslim 59.7% (Shia, Sunni, Druze, Isma'ilite, Alawite or Nusayri),
Christian 39% (Maronite Catholic, Greek Orthodox, Melkite Catholic,
Armenian Orthodox, Syrian Catholic, Armenian Catholic, Syrian Orthodox,
Roman Catholic, Chaldean, Assyrian, Copt, Protestant), other 1.3%
-cia world factbook

dxAce

Dec 13, 2010, 7:52:00 AM12/13/10

dave wrote:

Interesting that you quote the CIA world factbook.

After all, they watch you, do they not, clown 'tard?

You should be more careful.

RHF

Dec 13, 2010, 8:33:46 AM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 4:43 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> m II wrote:
> >http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/gazaoneyearon/2009/12/200912171116...

- Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no
- material military purpose is a war crime.

'Special Dave' most War is a War Crime.

When the first N-Bomb hits the City of San Francisco*
and eliminates it as a human settlement for the next
1000 Years; tell the sending nation : China, Russia,
North Korea, Etc :
Hey You Just Committed A War Crime !

* The City of San Francisco and the SF Bay Area
can now be categorized as a De-Militarized-Zone.

- They use American bullzdozers, BTW.

IMHO - Prez Obama should put more Americans
Back-to-Work Building More Bulldozers ! ~ RHF
.
.

RHF

Dec 13, 2010, 8:53:10 AM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 4:27 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> > On Dec 12, 4:48 am, dave<d...@dave.dave>  wrote:
>
> > - Using the power of the government to shore up
> > - democratic institutions is what a govewrnment
> > - responsive to the needs of its people and its
> > - Constitution does.

- - So... 'Special Dave',
- - The Government Comes First in your Lay-out
- - and the Needs of the People comes second . . .
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb1889b725c34836

- The "government" and the "people" are the same thing.

no,,, No... NO ! ! ! 'Special Dave'
The "People" and the 'government' are the same thing.
-wrt-
A Government =Of= The People
A Government =By= The People
A Government =For= The People
The Government Exists For The People
The Government Exists To Serve The People
-while- You think that 'the people' exist to serve
"The Government" : wrong,,, Wrong... WRONG ! ! !

- When you complain about the government
- you are complaining about your fellow Americans.

no,,, No... NO ! ! ! 'Special Dave'
Not All of Them Just the 'select' few who are
Liberal-Fascist ELITISTS who attempt to Force
Their Enlightened View of Life On-All-Others.
* Limiting Individual Peoples Freedoms
* Curtailing Individual Peoples Liberties
* Restricting Peoples Ability To Pursue Their Individual Happiness
These Elitists Sure Do Sound Un-American To Me [.]

- The people who hate the government hate America.

no,,, No... NO ! ! ! 'Special Dave'
Did Anyone Say They "Hated" The Government ?
'Special Dave' 'The People' Are Calling The Federal
Government To Be Accountable To All The People
-not- Just the 'select' few who are Liberal-Fascist
ELITISTS who attempt to Force Their Enlightened
View of Life On-All-Others.

- They are traitors.

no,,, No... NO ! ! ! 'Special Dave'
They Are Patriots : Who Love Their Country
And Expect That Their Federal US Government
IS Accountable To All The People.

no,,, No... NO ! ! ! 'Special Dave'
* "Since When Has It Been Part of American Patriotism
to Keep Our Mouths Shut?" -a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
* Dissent is the Highest form of Patriotism"
-a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
* "Blind Faith In Bad Leadership Is Not Patriotism"
-a-la- Hillary Clinton 2006
-but- Now We Have The Enforced Silence of
Democrat Party of the USofA Liberal-Fascism

FCC Acting In "The Public" Interest, Convenience, and
Necessity -or- More Big Government Censorship ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/bb1889b725c34836
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 10:29:40 AM12/13/10
I don't know how/why I get my Palestines and Parises mixed up.That was
Paris,Texas that I have driven through twice before.It's been since
1965.

Part of the old Paris,France Eiffel Tower coffee shop is in N'Awlins.I
have seen it before.
cuhulin

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 12:12:22 PM12/13/10
Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:

> Very very strange words coming from a self-professed anarchist.
>
> I agree that the government ought to be merely a (small) group of
> agencies to serve some essential needs that can't be served in any other
> way, as _employees_ of the citizens, _not_ rulers over them.
>
> But it has grown, like a cancerous tumor, far beyond its constitutional
> bounds to the point where it is now a power unto itself.

It is a perversion of the original idea. The Founders did not anticipate
capitalism, let alone think something like that would be allowed to
flourish. If we remove the profit motive from war, and institute public
financing for elected offices, we'd be able to get a better handle on
the rest.

It really beyond redemption without a complete teardown and reassembly,
but she's worth saving. A big-ass general strike and some debt
forgiveness would shake things up nicely. Stop everything just long
enough to put the moneychangers out of business. I'm guessing less than
a week...

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 12:13:04 PM12/13/10
You're projecting again Sigmund.

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 12:16:15 PM12/13/10
RHF wrote:

> - They are traitors.
>
> no,,, No... NO ! ! ! 'Special Dave'
> They Are Patriots : Who Love Their Country
> And Expect That Their Federal US Government
> IS Accountable To All The People.

Not just the top 3 tenths of 1% for whom the Republicans have stopped
all business in the Senate?

dave

Dec 13, 2010, 12:21:57 PM12/13/10
Palestine is on US 59, idn't it?

m II

Dec 13, 2010, 12:35:52 PM12/13/10
On 10-12-13 10:13 AM, dave wrote:

>> Interesting that you quote the CIA world factbook.
>>
>> After all, they watch you, do they not, clown 'tard?
>>
>> You should be more careful.
>>
> You're projecting again Sigmund.

The CIA promotes weekly homosexual respect sessions in Holland MI?
Weird. I now wonder whether they roll around in his 10 thousand rounds
of Russian made ammunition while they respect each other.

mike

m II

Dec 13, 2010, 12:49:17 PM12/13/10
On 10-12-13 05:43 AM, dave wrote:

> Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no material military
> purpose is a war crime. They use American bullzdozers, BTW.

I know. My own very small contribution in stopping the abomination of
the Palestine occupation dealt with exactly that. I convinced the guys
in the trenching/earth moving section to buy a Hitachi backhoe instead
of a Caterpillar. That felt good.

I wonder if Caterpillar has any idea of the hatred being generated
against the Trade Mark by the rabid zionists.

mike

D. Peter Maus

Dec 13, 2010, 1:19:42 PM12/13/10

Based on the conversations I've had in Peoria, yes, they do.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 1:10:12 PM12/13/10
cuhu says,,, Caterpillar has some engine and parts thereof rebuilding
factories in Mississippi.
PACCAR has a new Diesel Engines (Kenworth and Peterbuilt and DAF/Volvo
18 wheeler trucks/engines) factory in Columbus,Mississippi.Kohler
engines company has an engine factory in Hattiesburg,Mississippi.
cuhu said.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 1:19:00 PM12/13/10
Looka here,
http://www.devilfinder.com
Hitachi factories in America

I have one or two old Hitachi radios.And when I was in Vietnam, one of
my radios was a little square Hitachi radio.Sometimes I would tote a
radio in my shirt pocket and listen to Vietnamese music.
cuhulin, the Hitachi

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 1:24:17 PM12/13/10
Yeah, in fact of the business,,, (Hitachi) I own a Hitachi electric
drill and also a Hitachi electric right angle grinder.I boughts them
last Spring ats the Lowe's store.Hitachi makes Good products.
cuhulin, the Hitachi

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 1:34:12 PM12/13/10
http://www.cafeatchafalaya.com

(Old Paris,France Eiffel Tower iron)
901 Louisiana Ave.N'Awlins.
cuhulin

RHF

Dec 13, 2010, 4:47:53 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 9:12 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Kevin Alfred Strom wrote:
> > Very very strange words coming from a self-professed anarchist.
>
> > I agree that the government ought to be merely a (small) group of
> > agencies to serve some essential needs that can't be served in any other
> > way, as _employees_ of the citizens, _not_ rulers over them.
>
> > But it has grown, like a cancerous tumor, far beyond its constitutional
> > bounds to the point where it is now a power unto itself.
>
> It is a perversion of the original idea.

- The Founders did not anticipate capitalism,

'Special Dave' so 'none' of the Founding Fathers
* Own Land
* Ran a Business
* Bought and Sold anything . . .
.
- let alone think something like that
- would be allowed to flourish.

'Special Dave' so there was 'no' Flourishing Free
& Open Economy in the American Colonies before
the War of Independence ? During the War and
Continuing after the War to this present day . . .
.

RHF

Dec 13, 2010, 4:58:04 PM12/13/10

Good old Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Made-in-the-USA :o)

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 5:14:18 PM12/13/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
History of Caterpillar

and International Harvester and others.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 5:44:19 PM12/13/10
backwater hick Caterpillars.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Storm damage Mississippi Caterpillar facility

Hayba Lobba, thet whar ah bad stom.

Badda Badda Boom Boom storm! ~ Melanie Griffith, in that Bruce Willis
movie.
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 8:55:01 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 7:06 am, Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-oliver.com>
wrote:
> --http://nationalvanguard.org/http://kevinalfredstrom.com/- Hide quoted text -

Considering that Helen Thomas is just 90 years old we cannot blame her
for speaking what is on her mind...

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 9:01:13 PM12/13/10
On Dec 13, 7:43 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> m II wrote:
> >http://english.aljazeera.net/focus/gazaoneyearon/2009/12/200912171116...

> Direct attacks on civilian infrastructure with no material military
> purpose is a war crime. They use American bullzdozers, BTW.- Hide quoted text -

Nearly any piece of military hardware of significance over there is of
American origin. And has been like that since the French started the
boycott after the Six Day War...

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 9:07:49 PM12/13/10
Lamborghini car company got started by putting together some tractors
from World War Two parts of dis and dat.
cuhulin

RHF

Dec 13, 2010, 9:21:18 PM12/13/10

Arthrny,

On the other hand the Palestinians and Arabs have a
never ending {countless} supply of AK-47s; Katyusha
Rockets; and Scud Missiles that they use to Attack
and Terrorize the Israeli Population with : While for the
most part the the Israelis only launch defensive counter
attacks directed at the point-of-attack.
-the-truth-be-told- ~ RHF
.
.

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 13, 2010, 9:36:16 PM12/13/10

Do not forget the cross-border tunnels, big enough to smuggle cattle
and heavy ammo... Al Jazeera is not the most objective news source as
far as that goes.

dave

Dec 14, 2010, 8:19:03 AM12/14/10
RHF wrote:

> 'Special Dave' so there was 'no' Flourishing Free
> & Open Economy in the American Colonies before
> the War of Independence ? During the War and
> Continuing after the War to this present day . . .

Capitalism is a nasty byproduct of the Industrial Revolution. I'm not
referring to starting a business. I'm talking about "business"
controlling everything else. Modern capitalism is a product of activist
judges in the late 19th century. It is a perversion of any noble idea of
hard work paying off.

dave

Dec 14, 2010, 8:20:09 AM12/14/10
RHF wrote:

>> mike
>

> Good old Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Made-in-the-USA :o)
>
> IMHO - Prez Obama should put more Americans
> Back-to-Work Building More Bulldozers ! ~ RHF
> .

http://china.cat.com/cda/layout?m=63735&x=7

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 14, 2010, 6:51:41 PM12/14/10
A Turkey on tv held up a piece of frozen sand.Turkey said, This is what
happens when the shore freezes,,, Splat!
Another Turkey on tv said it was warmer in Maine than in Florida.
A family from Denmark found out how cold Disneyworld/Orlando gets in
December, 28 degrees.So did that married Irish woman and her hubby a few
years ago, when they did Disneyworld in December.
Currently, 46 degrees inside my flower box on doggy's front
porch.Suppose to get up to about 70 degrees on Thursday.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 14, 2010, 8:19:41 PM12/14/10
Read Doug Hagmann's latest article, December 14,2010.
cuhulin