Grupos de Google ya no admite publicaciones ni suscripciones nuevas de Usenet. El contenido anterior sigue visible.

(OT) Pure Internet Radios.

5 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

J R

no leída,
13 jul 2011, 8:00:56 p.m.13/7/2011
para
Does Pure have a toll free phone number? I was looking at their website,
I didn't see a toll free phone number.
http://www.pure.com
http://www.pure.com/us
cuhulin

RHF

no leída,
13 jul 2011, 10:50:35 p.m.13/7/2011
para

Cuhulin ? Teeny Tiny 3" Speakers !

One of the features that make the GE
Superadio II & III nice listening Radios
was two Speakers and on the GESR3 you had
a 5" & 2" Speaker -yeah- it was 'mono'
but still a nice full sound

Don't Waist Your Money on Teeny Tiny 3" Speakers
claiming to be 'full' {FOOL} Range - rotfl ~ RHF
http://www.pure.com/us/products/accessory.asp?Product=VL-61136

Don't bring a Teeny Tiny 3" Speaker
to a real Sound Fest ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
-cause-you-are-out-gunned-
.

J R

no leída,
13 jul 2011, 11:17:07 p.m.13/7/2011
para
I still wants to know if Pure has a toll free phone number, ergo I wants
to plug in my phone and ask them some questions.

Graphene: The next wonder material?
http://www.standeyo.com
Cheap solar panels, the most powerful transistors ever, ability to make
fighter jets invisible?

Faster than a speeding bullet, more powerful than a locomotive, Able to
leap over tall buildings in a single bound.Is it more wonderful than
Kryptonite?
Look! up in the sky, its Grapheneman!
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
14 jul 2011, 8:39:37 p.m.14/7/2011
para
On 7/13/2011 7:50 PM, RHF wrote:
> On Jul 13, 5:00 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net (J R) wrote:
>> Does Pure have a toll free phone number? I was looking at their website,
>> I didn't see a toll free phone number.http://www.pure.comhttp://www.pure.com/us
>> cuhulin
>
> Cuhulin ? Teeny Tiny 3" Speakers !
>
> One of the features that make the GE
> Superadio II& III nice listening Radios

> was two Speakers and on the GESR3 you had
> a 5"& 2" Speaker -yeah- it was 'mono'
> but still a nice full sound
>
> Don't Waist Your Money on Teeny Tiny 3" Speakers
> claiming to be 'full' {FOOL} Range - rotfl ~ RHF
> http://www.pure.com/us/products/accessory.asp?Product=VL-61136
>
> Don't bring a Teeny Tiny 3" Speaker
> to a real Sound Fest ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> -cause-you-are-out-gunned-
> .

http://www.jr.com/altec-lansing/pe/ASN_IM227/

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 12:57:04 a.m.15/7/2011
para
> http://www.jr.com/altec-lansing/pe/ASN_IM227/- Hide quoted text -

Have you used it ? Just curious if it is worth the 30 bucks + tax+the
subway fare to pick it up .

RHF

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 5:30:06 a.m.15/7/2011
para

M4 Mania Dave -wrote-new-subject-line-
"Pure Internet Radio (Roy again shows his bubble)"

M4 Mania Dave thinks a 3-Inch Speaker can
sound 'naturally' as good as Two Speakers
-puff-on-dave-puff-on-
...cause... My Bubble is Bigger than 3-Inches
-and- your bubble is one-toke-to-small...

M4 Dave -read- the PC Mag Review -oops-oops-
Cons : Audio quality is what you'd expect from
Small, Cheap Speakers : Weak, with No Bass.
-aka- marijuana 'fool' range

GE SUPERADIO II = "Super Radio"
General Electric Model # 7-2885
Speakers: Dual 5" and 1"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b4626a8e0d3f7048

GE SUPERADIO III = "Super Radio"
General Electric Model # 7-2887
Speakers: Dual 6" & 1.5"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b4626a8e0d3f7048

The Full Rich Sound of Real Music
-not- the weak tiny sound of clouded
Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4]
-puff-on-sub-3-inch-dave-!-puff-on...-

M4 Mania Dave Don't Waist Your Money
on Teeny Tiny 3" Speakers that claim to

M4 Mania Dave --- Don't bring a Teeny Tiny

3" Speaker to a real Sound Fest ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
-cause-you-are-out-gunned-

-aka- 'smoked'
.
.
=OP= Pure Internet Radios.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/56640d31d5fc47c8
.
.

dave

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 11:24:03 a.m.15/7/2011
para

I have a previous version that sells for about half that on Amazon. I
had to use gaff tape and physical violence to modify it. The sound is
quite pleasant in a normal room.

dave

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 11:28:47 a.m.15/7/2011
para

J R

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 12:45:20 p.m.15/7/2011
para
Subway, then hoofin it to JR store.Maybe you can catch that Cash
Cab.Pick up some wimmins while you are at it.
cuhulin

J R

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 12:53:06 p.m.15/7/2011
para
I have a G.E.Superadio before G.E.started putting the Superadio name on
there.I reckon it is the first model of G.E.Superadios.I bought it at a
Service Merchandise store back in the 1980s that used to be on I-55
North Frontage Road in Jackson.Actually, there were two Service
Merchandise stores in Jackson, the second one was located about one
quarter of a mile East behind doggy's couch.
cuhulin, the Super

RHF

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 10:10:32 p.m.15/7/2011
para

Yet Another "M4 Mania"* Post by M4 Mania Dave !
* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4]
-rag-on-dave- -rag-on-dave- -rag-on-dave-
.

dave

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 10:15:14 p.m.15/7/2011
para

Built by Matsushita (Panasonic) G.E.'s Japanese partner.

Brenda Ann

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 10:18:48 p.m.15/7/2011
para

"dave" wrote in message

The first radio that fit all the specs to make it a "Superadio" was this
one:

http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html

RHF

no leída,
15 jul 2011, 11:44:18 p.m.15/7/2011
para
On Jul 15, 7:18 pm, "Brenda Ann" <newsgro...@fullspectrumradio.org>
wrote:

> "dave"  wrote in message

> On 07/15/2011 09:53 AM, J R wrote:
>
> > I have a G.E.Superadio before G.E.started putting the Superadio name on
> > there.I reckon it is the first model of G.E.Superadios.I bought it at a
> > Service Merchandise store back in the 1980s that used to be on I-55
> > North Frontage Road in Jackson.Actually, there were two Service
> > Merchandise stores in Jackson, the second one was located about one
> > quarter of a mile East behind doggy's couch.
> > cuhulin, the Super

- Built by Matsushita (Panasonic) G.E.'s Japanese partner.

NAH - Dave you are -w-r-o-n-g-

IIRC - Many of the early RadioShack Radios
were designed and built by Hitachi in Taiwan.
.
The RadioShack TRF Radio came after the GESR#1.

.

> The first radio that fit all the specs to make it a "Superadio" was this
> one:
>
> http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html

Yeah that was one of the beginnings of an original
American Design and Build in the USA; and by the
time the first GE 'Superadio [I] was being built; the
manufacturing was in Taiwan/HongKong...
http://mysite.verizon.net/vze20h45/radio/superadio/gesr_faq.html
.
Later GESR #2s & #3s indicated P.I.
Thailand, Singapore, ?Malaysia?
.

J R

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 12:12:08 a.m.16/7/2011
para
I have one or two old Hitachi radios.Hitachi makes/made Good
Radios.Various pocket size radios I used to sometimes tote when I was in
the Army, Motorola, Hitachi, Sony, G.E. ectera.In Vietnam ergo the
tremendous humidity over there, I used to wrap some plastic around my
radios.They didn't call me Radio Ryan for nuttin.Mostly, in Vietnam, I
listened to Vietnamese music stations.I never have cared much for that
rock and roll sheet.
cuhulin, the Radio

jf...@my-deja.com

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 1:12:17 a.m.16/7/2011
wrote:
> The first radio that fit all the specs to make it a "Superadio" was this
> one:
>
> http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html
I have a Realistic TRF-10 from 1965, from before Radio Shack had been
acquired by Tandy and before it was associated with Allied Radio. The
catalog number was 12-614, and it was about the size of a Sony 7600.
As implied by the nomenclature, it has a turned RF stage ahead of the
converter. I remember using it to get daylight BCB reception of a
station about 400 miles away (granted, it ws 500kW and across salt
walter).

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 1:26:56 a.m.16/7/2011
para
On Jul 15, 11:24 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> On 7/14/2011 9:57 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:

> >>http://www.jr.com/altec-lansing/pe/ASN_IM227/-Hide quoted text -

> > Have you used it ? Just curious if it is worth the 30 bucks + tax+the
> > subway fare to pick it up .
>
> I have a previous version that sells for about half that on Amazon. I
> had to use gaff tape and physical violence to modify it. The sound is
> quite pleasant in a normal room.- Hide quoted text -

Another curious question : how does one use gaffer tape and physical
violence in order to modify a ... small speaker ?

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 1:37:54 a.m.16/7/2011
para

Actually- J&R claims to provide free 2 hour parking to its
customers if one spends $200 . Taxis are ve-r-r-ry expensive now,
haven't bothered using them in years . It is much easier to drive your
own vehicle , if it is possible ( actually it has become Mission:
Impossible in Manhattan in the last 10 years or so ) ...

John Smith

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 1:39:50 a.m.16/7/2011
para

I have one of those!

But, the super-radios beat it to hell ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 6:12:49 a.m.16/7/2011
para
On Jul 15, 10:26 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Jul 15, 11:24 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> > > Have you used it ? Just curious if it is worth the 30 bucks + tax+the
> > > subway fare to pick it up .

- - I have a previous version that sells for about half
- - that on Amazon. I had to use gaff tape and
- - physical violence to modify it. The sound is
- - quite pleasant in a normal room.

That is a Room 'Fool' of M4 Mania Smoke !
.

- Another curious question : how does one use

- gaffer tape and physical violence in order to
- modify a ... small speaker ?

First {if you are M4 Mania Dave} you put
Gaffer Tape over your : Eyes, Ears and Mouth.

Second {if you are M4 Mania Dave} you put
Gaffer Tape around your : Ankles and Wrists

Third {if you are M4 Mania Dave} you get
Physically Violence with your-many-selves...

-ps- the small speaker is just an after-thought
-cause- after-all you are M4 Mania Dave ;;-}}
in a Room 'Fool' of M4 Mania Smoke !
.
.

John Smith

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 8:02:09 a.m.16/7/2011
para

Or else, due to your fondness for crack, you are down to only owning
some tape and being in a mind towards physical violence, being two of
your only remaining possessions (well, that state of mind can be debated
-- as still being owned by you), and you just gotta work with what you have.

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

dave

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 8:48:29 a.m.16/7/2011
para
On 07/15/2011 07:10 PM, RHF wrote:

>>> .
>
> Yet Another "M4 Mania"* Post by M4 Mania Dave !
> * Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4]
> -rag-on-dave- -rag-on-dave- -rag-on-dave-
> .

Rather than argue any merit your argument may have, you resort to
ad-hominem attacks.

I have a learning disability and chronic pain, both of which benefit
greatly from marijuana. There are no USP preparations that come near in
efficacy, and freedom from adverse side effects. You are displaying your
innate ignorance by attacking someone who obviously is way less
fucked-up in the head than you be.

One thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside.

dave

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 8:53:16 a.m.16/7/2011
para

There are no specifications to compare. This radio has an RF amp, but it
is broadband and probably hurts as much as it helps.

dave

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 8:57:05 a.m.16/7/2011
para
On 07/15/2011 10:26 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> Another curious question : how does one use gaffer tape and physical
> violence in order to modify a ... small speaker ?

to modify the on/off switch arrangement. The original configuration
required an awkward hand positioning. I broke it into 3 pieces and
created a guiding mechanism. The switch glides as if through golden
butter, now.

J R

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 10:54:09 a.m.16/7/2011
para
I have a G.E.P780-E radio.It has a little round push button on it, for
the dial light.I bought that radio years and years ago at one of the
Goodwill stores around here.The radio doesn't work, (maybe that is why
it showed up at the Goodwill store? just like many, many other thingys I
bought at Goodwill and other thrift stores and junk shops) it wasen't
working when I bought it.It won't say Nuttin! I don't know sheet about
repairing radios.I know a hell of a lot about repairing my old vehicles
though, I can do that real Good.
cuhulin

J R

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 11:02:38 a.m.16/7/2011
para
If I was to go New York City, I would be walking around looking
wayyyyyyyy up at them tall buildings and bumping into people.If I had an
apartment wayyyy up in one of those tall buildings, I would buy powerful
binoculars or a telescope and a laser listening device, spying on
people.The tallest building in Jackson is only about 22 storeys tall,
that aints nuttin.
http://www.amazing1.com
cuhulin

John Smith

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 11:51:56 a.m.16/7/2011
para
On 7/16/2011 5:48 AM, dave wrote:

> Rather than argue any merit your argument may have, you resort to
> ad-hominem attacks.
>
> I have a learning disability and chronic pain, both of which benefit
> greatly from marijuana. There are no USP preparations that come near in
> efficacy, and freedom from adverse side effects. You are displaying your
> innate ignorance by attacking someone who obviously is way less
> fucked-up in the head than you be.
>
> One thing you can't hide, is when you're crippled inside.

You remind me of a wino I once knew, seemed to be able to function on
some level, with public assistance.

A bottle of wine helped him with his pain and suffering, indeed, any
boozed seemed to suffice -- he thought self medicating was the way to
go, rather than to see a doctor and get proper meds ...

Of course, there are side effects also, wine ended up killing him. And,
every marijuana user I have known seems to be able to forget where they
last laid down their roach clip. Long term use seems to feminize the
men too, even to the point of developing enlarged breasts -- but, hey,
that is all OK -- if you like that sort of thing.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 11:54:40 a.m.16/7/2011
para

WHOA!

Obviously the cadillac of homemade speaker bongs! Heavy hit probably
leaves your ears ringing, huh?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 11:55:15 a.m.16/7/2011
para

Yeah, but no use to dave, they make poor bongs when modified ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 11:56:05 a.m.16/7/2011
para

GESUS!

Just imagine how that all would have looked if you had been tokin' on
daves' bong at the same time!

Regards,
JS

J R

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 1:25:24 p.m.16/7/2011
para
Lookin wayyyyyy up thar at them thar tall ass buildings would get
monotnomous after a few days.I have been to some big ass cities before.

Gonna find me a big boss man, one that treats me right, one that lets me
sleep all day and play around all night,,,, Hey boss mannnn,,,,, you
aint big, just tallllll,,,,,,
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 2:58:25 p.m.16/7/2011
para

J R

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 4:16:22 p.m.16/7/2011
para
I don't like big ass cities, too much crap and sheet going on all the
time.
Texas has the Biggest Little City in Texas, Round Top,Texas.

Here's a Groaner for you
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=310530

Where are my socks?
cuhulin

Brenda Ann

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 6:58:31 p.m.16/7/2011
para

"dave" wrote in message

> The first radio that fit all the specs to make it a "Superadio" was this
> one:
>
> http://www.transistor.org/feature/jutson/details.html

There are no specifications to compare. This radio has an RF amp, but it
is broadband and probably hurts as much as it helps.

No, it's definitely not broadband. It's a Tuned RF design, and very
sensitive and selective. The only big difference between it and the
Superadio 1 is that this radio has discrete components (and of course no
FM). GE went whole hog on this one. Read the story and the interview when
you have time.

J R

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 7:44:06 p.m.16/7/2011
para
My G.E.P780-E radio.What likely is the reason it won't turn on? When I
brought it home from the Goodwill store, I put fresh batteries in it, it
wont say anything at all, nothing but dead silence, the dial light wont
light up either.I know the battery contacs inside of the radio are clean
and in good condition.The radio is in Good physical and cosmetic
condition, I think so anyway.It is a heavy radio.
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=General+Electric+P780-E+Radio
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 9:00:39 p.m.16/7/2011
para

It only has two sections on variable capacitor. TRFs have 3.

Brenda Ann

no leída,
16 jul 2011, 9:41:00 p.m.16/7/2011
para

"dave" wrote in message

Are we talking about the same radio? The P780 has a three section tuner, and
can be clearly seen as such in at least three of the pics on the link I
posted.

dave

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 9:07:37 a.m.17/7/2011
para

ok so it do. I don't like GE. They build atomic bombs

RHF

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 9:16:17 a.m.17/7/2011
para

NAH... GE Calls Them "Nuclear Energy" Plants !
.

RHF

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 9:38:20 a.m.17/7/2011
para

OK Treat* Yourself All You Want :
* Self-Medicate As Much As You Want
and As Long As You Want
-but- DON'T DRIVE [.] -and- DON'T BE ON-THE-JOB [.]
UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF MEDICAL-MARIJUANA !

Reality -so-called- "Medical Marijuana" is a Drug of 'Choice'
-just-like- "Medical Alcohol" is a Drug of 'Choice'

Oops Marijuana is more Persistent {Long Term}
then Alcohol : Greater Drug IMPAIRMENT.

Just Say NO To Drunk {Alcohol} Drivers !
=means=also=
Just Say NO To Drugged {Marijuana} Drivers Too !
.
Just Say NO To Drunk {Alcohol} Workers !
=means=also=
Just Say NO To Drugged {Marijuana} Workers Too !
.
MADD : Mothers Against Drunk Drivers {Workers}
CAMD : Citizens Against Marijuana Drivers {Workers}
.
IMHO Everyone with a Medical-Marijuana Card
{Drug-Need/Drug-Habit} Should Have It "NOTE"
On The Driver's License a/o Have To Surrender
Their Driver's License Due To Their 'Chronic'
Medical Condition : IT'S A MATTER OF UNIVERSAL
PUBLIC SAFETY -versus- Individual Medical Need.
-p/s- Rush Limbaugh Should NOT Have Been
Driving When Using Oxycontin [.]

that's how 'i' see it & that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF
-toke-it-dave-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
.
.

dave

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 12:36:30 p.m.17/7/2011
para
> that's how 'i' see it& that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF
> -toke-it-dave-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
> .
> .

RHF

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 1:49:59 p.m.17/7/2011
para

Dave -claims-
"I have half a dozen MDs, I do not "self medicate""
-dave-that's-called-'doctor-shopping'-for-drugs-

Dave : That Still Does NOT Mater :
Be It 1-MD or a 1000-MDs :

DO NOT DRIVE WHILE UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE
OF ANY DRUG INCLUDING MEDICAL-MARIJUANA
-come-out-of-the-24/7-purple-drug-haze-first-

DO NOT OPERATE MACHINERY WHILE
UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE OF ANY DRUG
INCLUDING MEDICAL-MARIJUANA
-come-out-of-the-24/7-purple-drug-haze-first-

DO NOT WORK [BE-ON-THE-JOB] WHILE
UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE OF ANY DRUG
INCLUDING MEDICAL-MARIJUANA
=Say=YES=To=Drug="Free"=Work=Places=

-cause- UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE [BUZZED]
-is- UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE [IMPAIRED]
Stay Off-the-Road & Stay Home When You
Are 'Buzzed' -aka- Impaired.
.
It used to be said back in the 1960s that
just One [1] Marijuana Cigarette was the
'equivalent' of 3-Standard-Drinks :
[Totaling 4.5 Onces of Alcohol]
-and- 3-Drinks Makes You Legally Drunk and
Legally Driving-Under-the-Influence "DUI"
http://www.sddefenselawyers.com/californiadui/statistics.html
Caution : It is now often 'claimed' that One [1]
Marijuana Cigarette in 2000s is Ten-Times [10X]
more 'Potent' then the 1960s.
-so- One Puff/Toke and You Are In-Fact
Buzzed/Zonked and Therefore "Impaired" [.]
WARNING : DON'T DRIVE IMPAIRED BY
[UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE OF] SO-CALLED
"MEDICAL-MARIJUANA" [.]
.
Medical-Marijuana = Use It; But Don't Drive/Work Impaired [.]
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b985b8ebf9ff7c4b
.
OK Treat* Yourself-per-Your-Doctors All You Want :
* MD-Directed-Medicate As Much As You Want

and As Long As You Want

-but- Remember Your Doctor(s) Told-You :
DON'T DRIVE [IMPAIRED]
DON'T OPERATE MACHINERY [IMPAIRED]
-and- DON'T BE ON-THE-JOB [IMPAIRED]
-aka- UNDER THE INFLUENCE [IMPAIRED-BY]
OF MEDICAL-MARIJUANA !

Reality -so-called- "Medical Marijuana" is a Drug of 'Choice'
-just-like- "Medical Alcohol" is a Drug of 'Choice'

Oops Marijuana is more Persistent {Long Term}
then Alcohol : Greater Drug IMPAIRMENT.

Just Say NO To Drunk {Alcohol} Drivers !
=means=also=
Just Say NO To Drugged {Marijuana} Drivers Too !
.
Just Say NO To Drunk {Alcohol} Workers !
=means=also=
Just Say NO To Drugged {Marijuana} Workers Too !
.

BUZZED DRIVING IS IMPAIRED DRIVING
http://buzzeddriving.adcouncil.org/
Be It Alcohol a/o Medical-Marijuana
http://www.adcouncil.org/default.aspx?id=49
Buzz-On Dave ! -but- Not Behind The Wheel [.]
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/story?id=1448925

.
MADD : Mothers Against Drunk Drivers {Workers}

CAMMD : Citizens Against Medical-Marijuana Drivers {Workers}

.
IMHO : Everyone with a Medical-Marijuana Card

{Drug-Need/Drug-Habit} Should Have It "NOTED"
On The Driver's License So LEOs Can Do A
Mandatory Field Impairment [DUI] Test On All
Card Carrying Medical-Marijuana Users.

a/o Have To Surrender Their Driver's License
Due To Their 'Chronic' Medical Condition :
IT'S A MATTER OF UNIVERSAL PUBLIC SAFETY

-versus- The Individual's Personal Medical Need.

-p/s- Rush Limbaugh Should NOT Have Been

Driving When Using [DUI] Oxycontin [.]

Dave -point-of-fact- California State Law Requires
You NOT To Be "Impaired" {Under-the-Influence}
While You Are Driving [.]
http://www.sddefenselawyers.com/californiadui/statistics.html

Dave Your 'Personal' Right To Medical-Marijuana
DOES NOT TRUMP PUBLIC SAFETY :
SAFE ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
-just-say-'no'-to-marijuana-impaired-drivers-
-and- SAFE WORK PLACES
-just-say-'no'-to-marijuana-impaired-workers-

again that's how 'i' see it & that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF
-toke-it-dave-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
.
.

dave

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 2:19:30 p.m.17/7/2011
para

> Caution : It is now often 'claimed' that One [1]
> Marijuana Cigarette in 2000s is Ten-Times [10X]
> more 'Potent' then the 1960s.
> -so- One Puff/Toke and You Are In-Fact
> Buzzed/Zonked and Therefore "Impaired" [.]

> Dave -point-of-fact- California State Law Requires
> You NOT To Be "Impaired" {Under-the-Influence}
> While You Are Driving [.]
> http://www.sddefenselawyers.com/californiadui/statistics.html
>
> Dave Your 'Personal' Right To Medical-Marijuana
> DOES NOT TRUMP PUBLIC SAFETY :
> SAFE ROADS AND HIGHWAYS
> -just-say-'no'-to-marijuana-impaired-drivers-
> -and- SAFE WORK PLACES
> -just-say-'no'-to-marijuana-impaired-workers-

I buy clippings and water leaves mainly; "House Shake" they call it. It
costs $65 an ounce and I just use it to make the hydrocodone go farther;
"Vicodin Helper" if you will; and to suppress the urge to lash out. I
don't regularly smoke "da kine", but I can drive on anything except
downers and liquor.

John Smith

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 2:44:31 p.m.17/7/2011
para
On 7/17/2011 10:49 AM, RHF wrote:

The wifes youngest daughter, (18 years old) just developed having grand
mall seizures, probably the result of some recent vaccines she had.

I can't believe I am writing this, but marijuana is the only treatment
which stopped the seizures, problem is, she doesn't want to be stoned!

She can't drive without the marijuana, and she can't drive under the
influence of the marijuana, catch 22 if you ever did see one.

So, for relief, she uses the marijuana, but we are searching for a
suitable substitute, already been to berkeley and stanford ...

If anyone has experienced a similar problem and a suitable solution, let
us know, the present situation is unsupportable for any real length of
time ... and I know, she should NOT have taken the vaccines, a small
percentage experience these side effects from them ...

This is the only valid use of marijuana, other than terminal cancer
patients, which I have personally seen is valid ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 2:47:04 p.m.17/7/2011
para
On 7/17/2011 11:19 AM, dave wrote:

> I buy clippings and water leaves mainly; "House Shake" they call it. It
> costs $65 an ounce and I just use it to make the hydrocodone go farther;
> "Vicodin Helper" if you will; and to suppress the urge to lash out. I
> don't regularly smoke "da kine", but I can drive on anything except
> downers and liquor.

OH, then you have multiple addictions, you can substitute anything for
the wine which killed the wino, I mentioned earlier ...

A drunk, is a drunk, is a drunk ... no matter what the preference of drug.

And, then, you have the gall to expect to include you in rational
conversations amongst clear minded individuals ... those drugs have done
much more brain damage than you realize.

Regards,
JS

RHF

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 3:08:11 p.m.17/7/2011
para

I have seen plenty of Valid Uses for Medical-Marijuana :
People with real Painful and Chronic Conditions :
But to the Person NONE of them should be Driving
While Under-the-Influence of Medical-Marijuana [.]
-happy-'relaxed'-people-should-not-be-behind-the-wheel-

Again I am Not Bashing People for Using "Medical
Marijuana" as needed to deal with their Health Issues

JUST DON'T WANT MEDICAL-MARIJUANA USERS
TO "BASH" INTO ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHEN THEY
ARE BEHIND THE WHEEL OF A CAR OR TRUCK [.]
-PLEASE-DON'T-DRIVE-UNDER-THE-INFLUENCE-
-OF-MEDICAL-MARIJUANA-
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f030ea1c28d931b
-also-
DON'T WANT MEDICAL-MARIJUANA USERS
DRIVING BUSES & TRAINS & AIRPLANES ETC...
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b985b8ebf9ff7c4b
.

CAMMD : Citizens Against Medical-Marijuana Drivers {Workers}
.

Now here Dave Admits to Using Medical-Marijuana
along with "hydrocodone" [Vicodin] as an Accelerator
{Booster } : IMHO That's a Dangerous-Deadly Combo
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicodin
Altered Mental Status : Dizziness, Light Headedness
http://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html
HELLO DON'T DRIVE USING THIS DRUG COMBO DAVE !
-cause- You Are A Safety Hazard Threat To Others
On-the-Road : WHEN YOU ARE IMPAIRED [.]
.
Dave -claims- "I can drive on anything except
downers and liquor." : Which Goes To State
of Mind and Degree of Mental Impairment Dave.
DAVE DON'T DRIVE IMPAIRED BY ANYTHING [.]
.

that's how 'i' see it & that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF

-toke-it-:-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
.
.

dave

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 4:03:18 p.m.17/7/2011
para
Good day, Sir! Harrumph!

Good to know you know more than the Osteopath I have to see 3 times a year.

dave

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 4:05:57 p.m.17/7/2011
para
> DRIVING BUSES& TRAINS& AIRPLANES ETC...

> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b985b8ebf9ff7c4b
> .
> CAMMD : Citizens Against Medical-Marijuana Drivers {Workers}
> .
> Now here Dave Admits to Using Medical-Marijuana
> along with "hydrocodone" [Vicodin] as an Accelerator
> {Booster } : IMHO That's a Dangerous-Deadly Combo
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vicodin
> Altered Mental Status : Dizziness, Light Headedness
> http://www.drugs.com/vicodin.html
> HELLO DON'T DRIVE USING THIS DRUG COMBO DAVE !
> -cause- You Are A Safety Hazard Threat To Others
> On-the-Road : WHEN YOU ARE IMPAIRED [.]
> .
> Dave -claims- "I can drive on anything except
> downers and liquor." : Which Goes To State
> of Mind and Degree of Mental Impairment Dave.
> DAVE DON'T DRIVE IMPAIRED BY ANYTHING [.]
> .
> that's how 'i' see it& that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF

J R

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 9:35:38 p.m.17/7/2011
para
Any companies that don't have a Toll Free phone number,,,,, SCREW
THEM!!!
cuhulin

J R

no leída,
17 jul 2011, 11:50:02 p.m.17/7/2011
para
You know that WebTV timed out screen saver thingy that says msn and it
has the Butterfly on there and moves around onscreen? Sometimes doggy
stares at it moving around onscreen.
cuhulin

RHF

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 6:03:46 a.m.18/7/2011
para

So now once again Dave Admits to Using
Medical-Marijuana along with "BP Meds"
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/4d373335a5d1a180
.
Again that's a Dangerous-Deadly Combo Dave !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/b985b8ebf9ff7c4b
.
Statistically Dave You Are Over Medicated
With Prescription Drugs and Use so-called
Medical-Marijuana
-and- SHOULD NOT BE ON THE ROAD [.]
http://www.selfhelpzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/marijuana-brian.gif
.
Dave You Are a Heart Attack, Seizure a/o
Stroke away from a Traffic Accident !
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/5f030ea1c28d931b
.

HELLO DON'T DRIVE USING THIS DRUG COMBO DAVE !
-cause- You Are A Safety Hazard Threat To
Others On-the-Road : WHEN YOU ARE IMPAIRED [.]

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/592a1f5911c7179c
.
"M4 Mania"* Dave !

* Major Medical Marijuana Madness [M4]

Driving Down The Road of Life On A Multi-Drug
Cocktail ...an Accident Waiting To Happen !
-that's- Road Kill Via "M4 Mania" ! ! !
http://blogs.villagevoice.com/forkintheroad/roadkill.jpg
.
that's how 'i' see it & that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF

dave

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 9:11:09 a.m.18/7/2011
para

Do you know how cheap it is to call long distance these days

dave

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 9:13:17 a.m.18/7/2011
para
On 07/18/2011 03:03 AM, RHF wrote:

[ravings of a twat]

John Smith

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 9:45:00 a.m.18/7/2011
para
On 7/18/2011 6:13 AM, dave wrote:
> On 07/18/2011 03:03 AM, RHF wrote:
>
> [ravings of a twat]

OMG?

Does that mean he has come to his senses and realizes what he has been
doing?

Regards,
JS

J R

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 10:30:33 a.m.18/7/2011
para
North Korea Faces Famine - Tell World We Are Starving
http://www.rense.com

Execpt for the few, they Are starving.
cuhulin

J R

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 11:34:42 a.m.18/7/2011
para
http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Woman+shoots+Pit+Bull+kills+husband+Jackson+Mississippi

That happened in Jackson last week.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
http://www.dogbites.org
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
A guy phoned JT (JT's Super Talk Missy Sippy radio talk show) a few
minutes ago.He said his mother raised a Pit Bull, the dog died of old
age at twenty one years old.That is one for the Guinness Book of World
Records.
Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
cuhulin

RHF

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 2:59:31 p.m.18/7/2011
para
On Jul 18, 6:13 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

Dave -wrt- "Crazy old people should
be rounded up and put in camps"

Once again you prove that you are NO
Libertarian of Any Stripe
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/eb4b647df5e16654

The Camp FEMA Guard Uniform will look
good on you 'Dave'.
http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/files/2011/06/Glenn-Beck.jpg
.
.
- [ravings of a twat]

OMG ! DaviD you got to the "Twat" Level So Soon,,,
-you-are-what-you-post-dave-that-you-are-

...and... One Must Really Wonder DaviD...

? Why you 'fixate' on the word "Twat" as a
means to attack and demean someone else !
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twat

Now Twaddle-On Dave . . . in the Fog of your
self-admitted Medical-Marijuana Drug Combo !
http://www.selfhelpzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/marijuana-brian.gif

Again Twaddle-On Dave . . . in the Haze of your
self-admitted Medical-Marijuana Drug Cocktail !
http://www.selfhelpzone.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/marijuana-brian.gif

dave twaddle-on twaddle-on twaddle-on ~RHF
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=twaddle
.
DaviD : Here is a "Crazy Old People"
Song Just For You 'Dave'
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnzHtm1jhL4
.
.
- - On 07/18/2011 03:03 AM, RHF wrote:
- -
- - -u-n-s-n-i-p-

-toke-it-dave-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
.
.

John Smith

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 4:02:36 p.m.18/7/2011
para

I believe that food has been in short supply for awhile, they have even
been abducting kids/people and eating them!

Martha', honey, naw git cher litle buns in the kitchen and cook me up
sum a yer vittles! NOW WOMAN!

And, cut me offn' a slice of thet nice long pig we got ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 4:03:55 p.m.18/7/2011
para

Those starving koreans would have have like a nice steak off that dog!

Those turd burgers the japs got themselves might be a real hit there too!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
18 jul 2011, 4:05:38 p.m.18/7/2011
para
> that's how 'i' see it& that's how 'i' feel ~ RHF
> -toke-it-dave-but-don't-drive/work-impaired-
> .
> .

The wife found a tiny zit on her face and went into a tizzy fit!

I told her, settle down, we'll see if a big ole' doobie will take it
away ... she hit me ... she never hits me, yanno'?

Regards,
JS

RHF

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 8:25:18 a.m.19/7/2011
para
On Jul 18, 1:03 pm, John Smith <bit_buc...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On 7/18/2011 8:34 AM, J R wrote:
>
> >http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Woman+shoots+Pit+Bull+kills+hus...

> > That happened in Jackson last week.
> > Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
> >http://www.dogbites.org
> > Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
> > A guy phoned JT (JT's Super Talk Missy Sippy radio talk show) a few
> > minutes  ago.He said his mother raised a Pit Bull, the dog died of old
> > age at twenty one years old.That is one for the Guinness Book of World
> > Records.
> > Pit Bull! Pit Bull! Pit Bull!
> > cuhulin
>
> Those starving koreans would have have like a nice steak off that dog!
>
> Those turd burgers the japs got themselves might be a real hit there too!
>
> Regards,
> JS

Clearly 'Doggie' Chow has a different meaning
to Starving North Koreans : Pit-Bull GoGi !
-maybe- K9 GalBee ?
.

dave

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 8:45:37 a.m.19/7/2011
para
On 07/19/2011 05:25 AM, RHF wrote:

> Clearly 'Doggie' Chow has a different meaning
> to Starving North Koreans : Pit-Bull GoGi !
> -maybe- K9 GalBee ?
> .

You and Smith are two of a kind. Starvation is no laughing matter. You
are both going to Hell for being fat and making fun of the hungry.

J R

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 9:22:25 a.m.19/7/2011
para
Many States celebrate surpluses as U.S.Commie Congress struggles with
Debt
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=310652

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Fiscal+2011+Mississippi+Surplus

Em Eye Ess Ess Eye Ess Ess Eye Pee Pee Eye = Missy Sippy = SURPLUSES.

(Doggy, what are you laffin at?)

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Emma+come+first+How+spell+Mississippi
cuhulin, the Neanderthal

dave

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 9:50:29 a.m.19/7/2011
para

Good. Now you can clean up Tuscaloosa, etc.

here is a very strong correlation, then, between a state voting for
Republicans and receiving more in federal spending than its residents
pay to the federal government in taxes (the rust belt and Texas being
notable exceptions). In essence, those in blue states are subsidizing
those in red states. Both red and blue states appear to be acting
politically in opposition to their economic interests. Blue states are
voting for candidates who are likely to continue the policies of red
state subsidization while red states are voting for candidates who
profess a desire to reduce federal spending (and presumably red state
subsidization).

[warning: the reporter is a Ja-hoo]

http://voices.washingtonpost.com/ezra-klein/2010/04/the_red_state_ripoff.html

J R

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 10:52:05 a.m.19/7/2011
para
Mississippi and many other U.S.States are helping Tuscalossa.On that
day/night, there were TWO F-5 Tornados in Mississippi.One of them wiped
out the Town of Smithville,Mississippi.
NOTHING Scares me as much as Tornados!

What my Hero, Doctor Ben Marble told (told him not once, but twice)
DRUNK SHOTGUN Cheney in Gulfport,Mississippi.
cuhulin

Brenda Ann

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 5:34:41 p.m.19/7/2011
para

"dave" wrote in message

Good. Now you can clean up Tuscaloosa, etc.

Why would Mississippi want to clean up Tuscaloosa (which is in Alabama)?

J R

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 8:03:28 p.m.19/7/2011
para
Why? Because it is the Right thing to do.That is WHY.And Kansas and
Everywhere.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=Mississippi+Helping+Tuscaloosa

I already knew Tuscaloosa is in Alabama.Been there, (a few times before)
done Dat.I have some Kinfolks who live in Anniston.Anniston is in
Alabama too.
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 10:07:01 p.m.19/7/2011
para

Thanks. Whatever the name of the place in MS that got flattened by Al Gore.

J R

no leída,
19 jul 2011, 11:22:33 p.m.19/7/2011
para
Scientist Gagged From Intepreting Study That Links Climate Change To
Cosmic Rays
http://www.stevequayle.com/index1.html

Also at,
http://www.standeyo.com
I think.
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 9:07:28 a.m.20/7/2011
para

Are you becoming a "transhuman"? Is that why you have tits?

J R

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 10:56:03 a.m.20/7/2011
para
A couple of days ago I saw (but I didn't read that article) somewhere on
the web about a guy who has a tit on his foot.Everybody has tits.Some
people (mostly women) have a bunch of tits on their bodies.

Ex Fox News dude says Americans phones wires hacked.
http://www.rense.com
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 11:37:53 a.m.20/7/2011
para

It's a Federal crime to mess with someone's telephone wires.

J R

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 1:47:47 p.m.20/7/2011
para
Do you think the Commie feds care?

JT said people are going around and cutting the electric cords off of
junk appliances that people set out for the garbage trucks to pick
up.They go around ahead of the garbage trucks.They cut the cords off for
the copper wires.Any kinds of junk appliances I set out for the garbage
trucks, I first cut the electric cords off, I save them ergo I never
know when they might come in handy for whatever.I have buku electric
cords here.
cuhulin, Electric Cords R ME

J R

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 2:08:20 p.m.20/7/2011
para
Enema case Commie fed govt wants to know, Thursday at about 5 or 6 PM I
am going to plug in my phone and let my old buddy know I done cut that
crappy old metal rusty office desk in half and I moved it outside for
the garbage truck to pick up on Friday morning.Then I will call my
sister and let her know I have four more concrete blocks for her flower
garden, if she wants them.
Lets me step out and see if I have any snail mail.Commie fed govt no
doubt wants to know about that too.Yesterday od the day before, I
received another free Playboy snail mail magazine, the August 2011
edition.
cuhulin

Tom Sherren

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 2:58:08 p.m.20/7/2011
para

How do I get free Playboy snail mail magazines?!

m II

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 3:39:32 p.m.20/7/2011
para

J R

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 9:36:28 p.m.20/7/2011
para
My snail mail today (enema case Commie fed govt wants to know) was an ad
from Bed Bath And Beyond, something like that enemaway.
http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com

I don't know why Playboy magazine is snail mailing me those free Playboy
magazines.I never sent for them.For whatever reason, I get free Latina
snail mail magazines too, I don't know why though.
http://www.latina.com
There are no naked wimmins in Latina magazines.
cuhulin, the Magazine

J R

no leída,
20 jul 2011, 11:55:48 p.m.20/7/2011
para
Watchin Indoors Out on the DIY channel.One of the ''IN'' thingys
nowadays is an outdoors flat screen tee vee set.Yeahhhh, that's just
right for the thieves to steal.
cuhulin

John Smith

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 12:03:07 a.m.21/7/2011
para

You gawd-damn stupid fool, it ain't us waging a war, billion dollar
bailouts for the richest elite, packing guns into mexico and giving them
to the drug heads, etc. ... instead of feeding the starving.

But, with your head eat up with drugs, what would one expect?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 12:04:49 a.m.21/7/2011
para
On 7/19/2011 2:34 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Ahhh, dave just got bad dope again, don't worry, some of his senses come
back when he is straight ... about once a month ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 12:06:20 a.m.21/7/2011
para

Yeah, but the feds doing all the wire tapping and such, what is a couple
of small guys screwing with phone lines ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 12:07:09 a.m.21/7/2011
para

Email Hugh-baby and ask him for a handout?

Regards,
JS

John Smith

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 12:08:48 a.m.21/7/2011
para
On 7/20/2011 12:39 PM, m II wrote:

> Tom Sherren wrote:
>
>>> Lets me step out and see if I have any snail mail.Commie fed govt no
>>> doubt wants to know about that too.Yesterday od the day before, I
>>> received another free Playboy snail mail magazine, the August 2011
>>> edition.
>>> cuhulin
>>>

>> How do I get free Playboy snail mail magazines?!
>

> Larry signed up for a research project. Playboy's conducting tests on
> new stainless steel staples and needed 'heavy user' types in their
> corrosion studies. I don't imagine you'd want to be on that list.
>

> mike

Hey, you aren't getting free copies of High Times
(http://hightimes.com/) with dave, are you?

Regards,
JS

J R

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 9:27:00 a.m.21/7/2011
para
It isn't uncommon for women to have three tits, or more.I have an old
doctors physicians book here (bought it at Goodwill years ago) which
shows a woman with tits all over her body.
cuhulin

dave

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 12:57:20 p.m.21/7/2011
para

We don't all live in the geto Larry.

dave

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 1:05:27 p.m.21/7/2011
para

Marky Mark has 3 nipples

J R

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 2:36:50 p.m.21/7/2011
para
One of those Shaken not stirred 007 movies, the studio props movie
people rigged Roger Moore (or was he Sean Connery?) up with a third tit.
cuhulin

J R

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 5:04:42 p.m.21/7/2011
para
Space Shuttle Atlantis landed at Camp Canaveral today, said Maggie Wade
at the tee vee station that doesn't exist, WLBT 3.

Camp Canaveral???
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

no leída,
21 jul 2011, 11:13:29 p.m.21/7/2011
para

That's Cape , JR/Cuhulin.

dave

no leída,
22 jul 2011, 7:52:11 a.m.22/7/2011
para

dave

no leída,
22 jul 2011, 7:53:14 a.m.22/7/2011
para

RHF

no leída,
24 jul 2011, 10:32:28 a.m.24/7/2011
para
On Jul 19, 5:45 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> On 07/19/2011 05:25 AM, RHF wrote:
>

> > Clearly 'Doggie' Chow has a different meaning
> > to Starving North Koreans : Pit-Bull GoGi !
> > -maybe- K9 GalBee ?
> >   .

- You and Smith are two of a kind.

Dave -yeah- Male Human Beings . . .
-oops-so-are-you-
.
- Starvation is no laughing matter.

Not Laughing [.]
Starvation -versus- 'Doggie' Chow
-how-would-you-like-your-food-prepared-?-
.
-wrt- Starvation tell that to :
Stalin, Mao, Pol-Pot and the Kims
-all-'liberal'-{communist}-dictators-
.
- You are both going to Hell for being fat

dave,,, Dave... DAVE ! ! !
-don't-wish-'hell'-on-anyone-dave-
=Pray=&=Hope=You=Make=It=To=Heaven=Dave=

Dave : More than likely one or both of us
are as-thin or thinner that 'you'.

My last three BMIs were all between 21~24
-try-walking-a-mile-every-day-in-my-shoes-dave-
http://www.bmiscale.com/?gclid=CL3tkb6TmqoCFSE_gwodJT2Xzg
.
- and making fun of the hungry.

Pointing out the absurdity of the reality
of life under the Dictatorship of "Liberal"
{Communist} Regimes like : the former USSR;
China [PRC]; Khmer Rouge Cambodia; and
present day North Korean
-free-the-people-from-the-'liberal'-regimes-
.
.

0 mensajes nuevos