Hitler commnets on nano super-thermite/thermate in WTC.

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 11:21:13 AM12/30/10

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 11:34:26 AM12/30/10
Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
him if you want to.
cuhulin

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 11:50:07 AM12/30/10

I got into the videos depicting evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.
They get into the molten steel being discussed by fire fighters in the
basements of the buildings, the nano thermite in the dust, molten steel
pouring out floors of the towers, the fact building 7 was not hit by a
plane, the multiple explosions, etc., etc.

It is amazing ... great conversation starters ... most people are NOT
aware of all this. Alex Jones keeps mentioning it from time to time:
M-F 11:00am - 1:00pm on 12.160MHz
M-F 9:00pm - 12:00am on 4.840MHz
Tuesday-Saturday 12:00am - 3:00am on 3.215MHz
All central times

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 1:05:55 PM12/30/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Dublin,Mississippi Bhaile Atha Cliath

Irish Scottish Celtic Festival every September in Jackson.
Next month, I am going down town to the Riverdance at Thalia Mara Hall.
http://www.devilfinder.com
Riverdance Mississippi January 7-8, 2011

(Sept does not mean
September.ryans.org)

I THINK! Jackson should be renamed, Bhaile Atha Cliath.
cuhulin

BDK

Dec 30, 2010, 1:22:28 PM12/30/10
In article <ifid82$kco$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

Yeah, the claims about molten steel sure are amazing.

Amazingly funny.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 1:22:34 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 10:05 AM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:

> I THINK! Jackson should be renamed, Bhaile Atha Cliath.
> cuhulin

Alex Jones is booming in on 12.160 MHz here. 120 ft. long wire, unun,
tuner, on an old on an old Radio Shack DX-394.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 1:25:26 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 10:22 AM, BDK wrote:

> Yeah, the claims about molten steel sure are amazing.
>
> Amazingly funny.

These firemen don't think it too funny!

Sounds like the first time they had ever seen molten steel in a building
fire!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM

PLONK!

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 2:05:05 PM12/30/10
Nothing funny about it at all!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 2:11:22 PM12/30/10

MNMikew

Dec 30, 2010, 2:27:02 PM12/30/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

They were never in a fire that hot either. Idiot truthers.

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 2:29:27 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 11:27 AM, MNMikew wrote:

> They were never in a fire that hot either. Idiot truthers.

Oh, someone is lying alright! NIST!

You are might not be lying, just another easy to fool, fool ...

Regards,
JS

dave

Dec 30, 2010, 4:29:50 PM12/30/10
The lobbies appear intact on the documentaries. Even the bodies hitting
the skylights didn't break the glass. Ever seen Permanent Midnight? I
used to work in the next office over.

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 5:03:42 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 1:29 PM, dave wrote:

> The lobbies appear intact on the documentaries. Even the bodies hitting
> the skylights didn't break the glass. Ever seen Permanent Midnight? I
> used to work in the next office over.

This video seems to blow your ignorant arse off 9/11 facts:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwhU15UY3Fc

Regards,
JS

MNMikew

Dec 30, 2010, 5:15:38 PM12/30/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Funny they call them "truthers" when they have no idea what it is.

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 5:18:39 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 2:15 PM, MNMikew wrote:

> Funny they call them "truthers" when they have no idea what it is.

Some dummies don't even know how bizarre they sound!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Regards,
JS

MNMikew

Dec 30, 2010, 5:21:24 PM12/30/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
dumbest motherfuckers in history.

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 5:30:06 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:

> Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
> dumbest motherfuckers in history.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDFV1HINw&feature=related

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 5:31:37 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM, MNMikew wrote:

> Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the
> dumbest motherfuckers in history.

Yeah, when you can't deny the message, attack the messenger, we already
have seen a lot of that ...

9/11 was an UNDENIABLE inside job:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvQDFV1HINw&feature=related

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 5:48:10 PM12/30/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Iwo Jima built in Mississippi has returned

(Montford Point)

You know those Ferries and Fireboats and Tugboats? Some of them were
built in Mississippi.A few years ago a new built in Mississippi Ferry
was sent to New York City, Staten Island, somewhere around there.
cuhulin, the Boat

MNMikew

Dec 30, 2010, 5:51:47 PM12/30/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Yes, we get it. Your a charter member of the loose stool fan club. Congrats.

MNMikew

Dec 30, 2010, 5:53:45 PM12/30/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

What a joke. Mommy not hug you enough when you were growing up?

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 5:50:30 PM12/30/10
Meet the Narcissus ~ Tugboat Annie.
cuhulin, Tugboats R US

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 7:00:59 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 2:51 PM, MNMikew wrote:

> Yes, we get it. Your a charter member of the loose stool fan club. Congrats.

I am kinda' gettin' fond of you "shit-for-brains" people!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 7:02:27 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 2:53 PM, MNMikew wrote:

> What a joke. Mommy not hug you enough when you were growing up?

How much do they pay you to make a complete arse of yourself?

Not enough, I am sure ... but hey, I would imagine a guy like you would
do it for free!

Regards,
JS

RHF

Dec 30, 2010, 8:59:22 PM12/30/10
On Dec 30, 2:50 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:

- - cuhulin, the Boat

- Meet the Narcissus ~ Tugboat Annie.
- cuhulin, Tugboats R US

Cuhulin - You beat me to the Punch-Line . . .
with the 'Tug-Boat-Annie' reference/come-back ;;-}}
http://www.siffblog.com/Tugboat%20Annie-thumb.jpg
http://www.impawards.com/1933/posters/tugboat_annie.jpg

-sing-it- Mary W . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgxvpzywsPA
.
.

dave

Dec 30, 2010, 10:04:33 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 02:31 PM, John Smith wrote:
> On 12/30/2010 2:21 PM,
>> Loose Change, LOL! More like loose marbles. You truthers are by far the

This shit started in 1979. Blame it on Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton,
and Bush 43; they all played a part. It's obvious Bush 43 let it happen,
and there are some NORAD type questions.

http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

dave

Dec 30, 2010, 10:09:02 PM12/30/10

dave

Dec 30, 2010, 10:10:35 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 02:50 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> Meet the Narcissus ~ Tugboat Annie.
> cuhulin, Tugboats R US

Wallace Beery and who was the lady? I liked those movies when I was a kid.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 9:49:24 PM12/30/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Tugboat Annie TCM.com

Sometimes, TCM runs those old movies.My Favorites.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 9:41:50 PM12/30/10
Marie Dressler and Wallace Beery = Tugboat Annie.

Drydock, Pearl Harbor.
cuhulin

RHF

Dec 30, 2010, 9:57:22 PM12/30/10
On Dec 30, 7:10 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> On 12/30/2010 02:50 PM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> > Meet the Narcissus ~ Tugboat Annie.
> > cuhulin, Tugboats R US

- Wallace Beery and who was the lady?
- I liked those movies when I was a kid.

Wallace Beery did "Tugboat Annie"
with Marie Dressler
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0024701/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHqUipinDyw
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marie_Dressler

-also- Wallace Beery did "Barnacle Bill"
with Marjorie Main {not Tugboat Annie}
http://www.siffblog.com/Tugboat%20Annie-thumb.jpg
.
.

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 10:08:12 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 7:04 PM, dave wrote:

> This shit started in 1979. Blame it on Carter, Reagan, Bush 41, Clinton,
> and Bush 43; they all played a part. It's obvious Bush 43 let it happen,
> and there are some NORAD type questions.
>
> http://www.historycommons.org/project.jsp?project=911_project

Makes no difference, nixon, clinton, carter, the two bushes, obama ...
it is all the same ... the LAST REAL PRESIDENT WAS KENNEDY ... the
puppet masters who pull the strings are behind the curtain ... I AM ONLY
INTERESTED IN THE PEOPLE BEHIND THE CURTAIN ... those fool public
servant presidents are dirt under our feet ...

Regards,
JS

BDK

Dec 30, 2010, 10:24:56 PM12/30/10
In article <ifiiqo$ra0$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

> On 12/30/2010 10:22 AM, BDK wrote:

> > Yeah, the claims about molten steel sure are amazing.
> >
> > Amazingly funny.
> >

> These firemen don't think it too funny!
>
> Sounds like the first time they had ever seen molten steel in a building
> fire!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCdRA09pztM
>
> PLONK!
>
> Regards,
> JS

Typical kooktard, running away...

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

BDK

Dec 30, 2010, 10:29:20 PM12/30/10
In article <8o4eke...@mid.individual.net>, MNMi...@aol.com says...

And they have no idea how funny the stuff they claim is. I love to aske
them:

What melted the steel, and more importantly, what supposedly kept it
molten?

Sometimes, the answers they give are just dopey, but sometimes, they are
amazingly bizarre. And always pretty funny.

There's a pic of firemen supposedly working above "molten steel". They
don't have a clue what's so wrong with that claim.

BDK

Dec 30, 2010, 10:33:10 PM12/30/10
In article <ifj6ij$3d6$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

LOL, you guys are too funny.

BDK

Dec 30, 2010, 10:34:21 PM12/30/10
In article <4d1d3b53$0$5499$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
da...@dave.dave says...

No, there aren't any NORAD questions. Until 911, NORAD was not involved
with domestic flights. It's that simple.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 30, 2010, 10:38:31 PM12/30/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Dust Study Raises Questions Concerning Warming Models Daily Tech

Blame it on FAT Al LIAR Gore.
cuhulin

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 10:49:13 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 7:29 PM, BDK wrote:

> There's a pic of firemen supposedly working above "molten steel". They
> don't have a clue what's so wrong with that claim.

You are the fool, the firemen are not ... get real ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 10:50:28 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 7:24 PM, BDK wrote:

> Typical kooktard, running away...

OMG, why didn't I realize you were such an authority? I mean, just look
at your credentials! ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 10:53:16 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 7:24 PM, BDK wrote:

If it looks like an idiot, if it sounds like an idiot, if it acts like
an idiot ... it is INDEED an idiot ... (analogy to a duck intended!)

You, fool, are an idiot!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 10:55:28 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 7:33 PM, BDK wrote:

Let me be specific, when you whack off in private, no one notices ...

When you do it here, others do, I don't think I am the only one ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 30, 2010, 11:01:13 PM12/30/10
On 12/30/2010 7:34 PM, BDK wrote:

> No, there aren't any NORAD questions. Until 911, NORAD was not involved
> with domestic flights. It's that simple.

Let me be quite blunt. I served in the military. If any commanding
officer, including the president, ordered me to fire on AMERICAN
CIVILIANS, I would first turn the weapon on the ordering officer ...

Now you know ... but many are NOT constructed of the material, are on
the moral makeup, are of the caliber which I have taken an oath to
preserve ... we need more ... are you, least of all ...

Regards,
JS

Brenda Ann

Dec 30, 2010, 11:16:42 PM12/30/10

"John Smith" wrote in message

Regards,
JS

Careful... Mike Wallace never did recover from the blowback of his use of
that analogy...

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 12:10:11 AM12/31/10
On Dec 30, 11:34 am, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
> before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
> him if you want to.
> cuhulin

I didn't hear anything in the few minutes preceding the second plane
shooting through the South Tower. Only the roaring jet engines as it
approached the target (very loud). I missed the first plane hitting
the North Tower.

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 12:12:56 AM12/31/10
On Dec 30, 1:22 pm, BDK <Cont...@Worldcontrol.com> wrote:
> In article <ifid82$kc...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> assemblywiz...@gmail.com says...

> > On 12/30/2010 8:34 AM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> > > Last night, Joel Skousen said the WTC lobby windows were blown out
> > > before those Airplanes hit the WTC.I DO believe I heard him say that.Ask
> > > him if you want to.
> > > cuhulin
>
> > I got into the videos depicting evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.
> > They get into the molten steel being discussed by fire fighters in the
> > basements of the buildings, the nano thermite in the dust, molten steel
> > pouring out floors of the towers, the fact building 7 was not hit by a
> > plane, the multiple explosions, etc., etc.
>
> > It is amazing ... great conversation starters ... most people are NOT
> > aware of all this.  Alex Jones keeps mentioning it from time to time:
> > M-F 11:00am - 1:00pm on 12.160MHz
> > M-F 9:00pm - 12:00am on 4.840MHz
> > Tuesday-Saturday 12:00am - 3:00am on 3.215MHz
> > All central times
>
> > Regards,
> > JS

> Yeah, the claims about molten steel sure are amazing.
>
> Amazingly funny.
>
> --
> BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!- Hide quoted text -

More like amazingly unreal. Un-scientific. Impossible is the proper
word...

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 12:17:54 AM12/31/10

I believe one of the new ferryboats crashed,at Staten Island, about 4
years ago. The skipper was on a medication,that's what we were told.

m II

Dec 31, 2010, 12:31:29 AM12/31/10
On 10-12-30 09:16 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> You, fool, are an idiot!

> Careful... Mike Wallace never did recover from the blowback of his use
> of that analogy...

We seem to get enough of the garbage talk from Holland, Mi.

mike

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 12:47:57 AM12/31/10
Defending the Second Amendment
http://www.GulfCoastNews.com
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 12:56:05 AM12/31/10
I remember something about that Staten Island Ferry, a few years
ago.That Ferry (I forget the name of it) wasen't built in Mississippi.A
few years ago, a Ship in the Mississippi River in New Orleans crashed
into a wall near the Riverwalk shopping mall.Something went wrong with
the steering system, I think.I have been in that mall before.Standing in
a book store and looking out a window at a Ship parked there, about
forty something feet from me.
cuhulin

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 1:28:52 AM12/31/10
On 12/30/2010 8:16 PM, Brenda Ann wrote:

> Careful... Mike Wallace never did recover from the blowback of his use
> of that analogy...

LOL!

Well taken, Brenda ...

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 1:29:53 AM12/31/10
On 12/30/2010 9:12 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZaK8zVbUw

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 1:31:34 AM12/31/10
On 12/30/2010 9:10 PM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

Don't worry about the planes, start looking at the reason the steel melted!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZaK8zVbUw

Regards,
JS

arthr...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 3:20:00 AM12/31/10
On Dec 31, 1:31 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/30/2010 9:10 PM, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
>
> Don't worry about the planes, start looking at the reason the steel melted!
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=afZaK8zVbUw
>
> Regards,
> JS

With all that 'global warming' who is worried about jumbo planes
falling from the skies? 'Global warming' has completely paralyzed NYC
for the last 5 days. And allyhe poor travellers got stuck in the
airports for good...

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 7:43:30 AM12/31/10
On 12/31/2010 12:20 AM, arthr...@webtv.net wrote:

> With all that 'global warming' who is worried about jumbo planes
> falling from the skies? 'Global warming' has completely paralyzed NYC
> for the last 5 days. And allyhe poor travellers got stuck in the
> airports for good...

LOL ... oh yeah, global warming is a big one alright ... maybe if you
start paying a bunch more taxes it will all get better ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 10:20:36 AM12/31/10
On 12/30/2010 07:33 PM, BDK wrote:
> In article<ifj6ij$3d6$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
> assembl...@gmail.com says...
>>
>> On 12/30/2010 2:53 PM, MNMikew wrote:

>>> What a joke. Mommy not hug you enough when you were growing up?
>>>

>> How much do they pay you to make a complete arse of yourself?
>>
>> Not enough, I am sure ... but hey, I would imagine a guy like you would
>> do it for free!
>>
>> Regards,
>> JS
>
> LOL, you guys are too funny.

Amalgam Warrior

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 10:22:33 AM12/31/10

Web Images Videos News

Physics Simulation Game | Powder Game - Free game site DAN-BALL
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://dan-ball.jp/en/javagame/dust/
Imagine the cool phenomenon when the wind blows the falling leaves.This
game simulates the phenomenon with powder (dots)!

Dust - Linked to by Not Doppler (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.notdoppler.com/frame/639.html
DUST An online particular simulator that allows you to experiment with
water, fire, gunpowder, oil, C4, fireworks, 'superballs', wind and more! ...

Dust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dust
Dust is a general name for solid particles with diameters less than 20
thou (500 micrometres). Particles in the atmosphere arise from various
sources such ...

Cosmic dust - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cosmic_dust
Cosmic dust is a type of dust composed of particles in space which are a
few ...

Paolo Parente's Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustgame.com/
World War 2 sci-fi setting, introducing unhistorical events, alien
technology and supernatural 1/24 scale play sets.

DUST (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.funsci.com/fun3_en/dust/dust.htm
Article on the observation of dust with the microscope.

Welcome to Dust Networks: Embedded Wireless Sensor Networking for ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustnetworks.com/
Dust Networks, the leader in standards-based intelligent wireless sensor
networking (WSN), provides ultra low-power, highly reliable embedded
systems to the ...

<-- w e l c o m e . w w w . d u s t . b r o t h e r s . c o m -->
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustbrothers.com/
John King and Mike Simpson of the Dust Brothers, using their
encyclopedic knowledge of music, computers and a cut-and-paste style,
are one of the hottest ...

dust - Wiktionary (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/dust
Dec 14, 2010 ... to dust (third-person singular simple present dusts,
present participle dusting, simple past and past participle dusted) ...

SMART DUST (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://robotics.eecs.berkeley.edu/~pister/SmartDust/
If you are interested in commercial applications, you should check out
Crossbow Technologies and Dust Networks. (N.b. I have a financial
interest in both!) ...

.Dust — An Innovation Weblog (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dotdust.com/
Nov 14, 2010 ... Recycled camera lens jewelry. 12/19/10. Online
interactions in the physical world. 12/14/10 .Dust. Send me a message.
*Name: *Email: ...

Amazon.com: Dust (9780380787425): Charles R. Pellegrino: Books (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.amazon.com/Dust-Charles-R-Pellegrino/dp/0380787423
I've just read some of the less charitable reader reviews for Dust. ...
Dust certainly does that. This ain't Hemmingway, people, but more like
Scientific ...

I Love Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.ilovedust.com/
... so you can't see this content. Continue to I Love Dust. It looks
like you don't have flash, so you can't see this content. Continue to I
Love Dust.

Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://icarusfilms.com/new2008/dust.html
Oct 12, 2010 ... Dust: DUST turns one of the most commonplace subjects
imaginable into a vehicle for a new appreciation of how these tiny
particles affect ...

WGBH American Experience . Surviving the Dust Bowl | PBS (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/americanexperience/films/dustbowl/
The story of the farmers who came to the Southern Plains of Texas,
Oklahoma and Kansas dreaming of prosperity, and lived through ten years
of drought, dust, ...

Products — DSLR sensor cleaning (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.visibledust.com/
Sensor Cleaning, Digital Camera Sensor Cleaning, DSLR Sensor Cleaning
products from VisibleDust.

dust - definition of dust by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/dust
2. A cloud of fine, dry particles. 3. Particles of matter regarded as
the result of disintegration: fabric that had fallen to dust over the
centuries. ...

Dust-to-Digital : Home (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dust-digital.com/
Dust-to-Digital is committed to producing high-quality, cultural
artifacts, which combine rare, essential recordings with historic images
and detailed texts ...

Mars Dust - NASA Science (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://science.nasa.gov/science-news/science-at-nasa/2003/09jul_marsdust/
Apr 5, 2010 ... On July 1st a bright dust cloud spilled out of Hellas
Basin, a giant impact crater on Mars' southern hemisphere, and quickly
grew large ...

APOD: 2003 July 6 - Fractal Interstellar Dust Up Close (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap030706.html
Dust usually shows its presence by blocking out light emitted from stars
or ...

Dust Bowl Photographs (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.weru.ksu.edu/new_weru/multimedia/dustbowl/dustbowlpics.html
"Fleeing a dust storm". Farmer Arthur Coble and sons walking in the face
of a dust storm, Cimmaron County, Oklahoma. Arthur Rothstein,
photographer, April, ...

Dust - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/dust
Merriam-Webster's Dictionary with Voice Search. For Your iPhone. Get the
Free App! Word Games · Word of the Day · New Words & Slang · Video ...

dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://akdubya.github.com/dustjs/
Dust is a JavaScript templating engine designed to provide a clean
separation between presentation and logic without sacrificing ease of
use. ...

Dustfilms (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustfilms.com/
Dustin McLean. dus...@dustfilms.com. -Watch my 2010 Director's Reel-

The Official Site of Minor League Baseball | Tri-City Dust Devils ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.minorleaguebaseball.com/index.jsp?sid=t460
The Colorado Rockies have announced the coaching staff for the Tri-City
Dust Devils for the 2011 season. Manager Freddie Ocasio, hitting coach
Anthony ...

Dust : The New Yorker (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.newyorker.com/fiction/poetry/2009/08/03/090803po_poem_williams
Aug 3, 2009 ... and dust, tanks, tempests, temples of dust. Saw-, silk-,
chalk-dust and chaff,. the dust the drool of a bull swinging its head ...

Dust Furniture - Free thought embodied in furniture (Cache) (Images)
(Similar)
http://www.dustfurniture.com/
dust furniture*. home about contact gallery color purchase blog. all
website contect & furniture designs © vincent t leman 2005-2010 ...

Dust | Board Game | BoardGameGeek (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/29109/dust
Dust is a strategy board game of conquest and control. Seize power
sources and capitals, develop your infrastructure, and build and wield
vast, ...

Infinite Dust - Item - World of Warcraft (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.wowhead.com/item=34054/infinite-dust
I determined the latter by transferring a character to the beta who had
a bank full of greens I pulled off the AH. They all DE'ed into Arcane
Dust etc. ...

Dust-Me Selectors (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.sitepoint.com/dustmeselectors/
Dust-Me Selectors. Dust-Me Selectors is a Firefox extension (for v1.5 or
later) that finds unused CSS selectors. ...

Dust.com» Domestic Dust, Particulate Matter, Fight Dust (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.dust.com/
Jun 22, 2009 ... Guide to dust, types of dust, house dust, health
effects of dust exposure, how to fight dust, and other resources.

Jay Fields' Thoughts: RubyGems: Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://blog.jayfields.com/2007/08/rubygems-dust.html
Aug 16, 2007 ... Dust gives you unit_tests, functional_tests, and test
methods that can be used for defining tests. Dust also includes
additional methods ...

Dust mites - MayoClinic.com (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/dust-mites/DS00842
Dust mite allergy — Comprehensive overview covers symptoms and treatment
of allergy to dust mites.

Assembly of Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.aodust.com/
Reid Genauer and the Assembly of Dust play a variety of music including
folk, rock, bluegrass, Americana and more. On tour summer & fall 2009 in
support of ...

About The Dust Bowl (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.english.illinois.edu/maps/depression/dustbowl.htm
For eight years dust blew on the southern plains. It came in a
yellowish-brown haze from the South and in rolling walls of black from
the North. ...

Interstellar Dust and Extinction (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://nedwww.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/Mathis/Mathis1.html
Interstellar dust is an important constituent of the Galaxy. It obscures
all but the relatively nearby regions in visual and ultraviolet
wavelengths, ...

Dust - Marvel Universe Wiki: The definitive online source for ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://marvel.com/universe/Dust?utm_source=rss+universe+feed&utm_medium=rss+link&utm_content=universe+feed&utm_campaign=rss+feeds
After the effects of "M-Day", Dust was one of the few students who
didn't lose their powers. The depowered students and staff were sent
home; however their ...

The Dust Bowl of the 1930s (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.livinghistoryfarm.org/farminginthe30s/water_02.html
The Dust Bowl got its name after Black Sunday, April 14, 1935. More and
more dust storms had been blowing up in the years leading up to that
day. ...

1930' Dust Bowl (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.ccccok.org/museum/dustbowl.html
Oct 5, 2007 ... "Dust Bowl" was a term born in the hard times from the
people who lived in the drought-stricken region during the great
depression. ...

Trail Dust Town (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.traildusttown.com/
Provides an education of the old West by experiencing it. Attractions,
shops, events and movie productions. Tucson, Arizona.

Electrostatic Air Filters and Air Cleaners from Dust Free (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustfree.com/
Dust Free is a leading manufacturer of a wide variety of air quality
products including uv lights, electrostatic air filters, portable room
air cleaners, ...

LIGHTNING DUST on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.myspace.com/lightningdust
LIGHTNING DUST's profile on Myspace, the leading social entertainment
destination powered by the passion of our fans.

Gold Dust West Casino (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.gdwcasino.com/
Gold Dust West, Your House Full of Friends, Join the E-Club · Reno ·
Carson City · Elko. Gold Rewards Club. Gaming. Dining. Welcome. red bar.
Promotions ...

Voices from the Dust Bowl: the Charles L. Todd and Robert Sonkin ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://memory.loc.gov/ammem/afctshtml/tshome.html
Online presentation of a multi-format ethnographic field collection
documenting the everyday life of residents of Farm Security
Administration (FSA) migrant ...

DUST 514 - First Person Shooter / MMO Hybrid (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dust514.org/
DUST 514 - FPS/MMO Hybrid from the people that brought you eve online.

American Dust | home (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.americandust.net/
If you order the band's recently released debut album, Escaldante Banda,
right here through the American Dust website, you'll receive a free copy
of their ...

Dust Allergy Information | Dust Mite Allergy | ACAAI (Cache) (Images)
(Similar)
http://www.acaai.org/allergist/allergies/Types/dust-allergy-information/Pages/default.aspx
Many people recognize allergy symptoms such as a runny or stuffy nose,
itchy, watery eyes and sneezing (allergic rhinoconjunctivitis) from dust
exposure ...

Home Solutions: Dust : ENERGY STAR (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm/news/images/earthday08/index.cfm?c=home_solutions.hm_improvement_dust
Dust comes from several sources and is difficult to eliminate
completely. ... Dust can also be introduced into your home through air
leaks in ducts, ...

Ubuntu Dust GNOME-Look.org (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Ubuntu+Dust?content=88790
Sep 9, 2008 ... Ubuntu Dust GNOME-Look.org Community Portal for Gnome
Themes Wallpapers Icons Screenshots Schemes Skins Skinz Screensavers GTK
Linux.

Like Dandelion Dust - In Theaters September 24 (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.likedandeliondust.com/
Sometimes the greatest love is letting go. A feature film that tells the
powerful story of a little boy whose future is jeopardized by a
stranger's decision ...

Drought in the Dust Bowl Years (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.drought.unl.edu/whatis/dustbowl.htm
The Dust Bowl (photos) A collection of 20 photos for sale from The
Social ... Provides a good background on the people and events of the
1930s Dust Bowl. ...

Dust | Define Dust at Dictionary.com (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dust
earth or other matter in fine, dry particles. 2. a cloud of finely
powdered earth or other matter in the air. 3. any finely powdered
substance, as sawdust. ...

Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.lovely.com/titles/cd1006.html
DUST, an opera by Robert Ashley and Yukihiro Yoshihara (video direction)
whose imaginary setting is a street corner anywhere in the world, where
those who ...

Safety and Health Topics: Combustible Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.osha.gov/dsg/combustibledust/index.html
If such a dust is suspended in air in the right concentration, it can
become explosive. The force from such an explosion can cause employee
deaths, ...

DUST-AID : DSLR Camera Sensor Cleaning Products (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dust-aid.com/
DUST-AID provides innovative digital SLR camera sensor cleaning products.

Dust storm in Australia - The Big Picture - Boston.com (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/2009/09/dust_storm_in_australia.html
Sep 23, 2009 ... A huge outback dust storm - 500 km (310 mi) wide by
1000 km (620 mi) long - swept across eastern Australia and blanketed
Sydney on Wednesday ...

Traildust Steakhouse - Home (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.traildust.com/
Trail Dust proudly serves USDA Choice Beef that meets our rigid
specifications. For maximum tenderness, all beef is naturally aged, then
hand-cut on ...

From Dust | Ubisoft (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://fromdustgame.com/
Eric Chahi's new game : Project Dust.

DISCODUST (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://discodust.blogspot.com/
Oct 4, 2010 ... here is a new mysterious story to add to the history of
van she tech. some of the plot keywords include '1984', 'grindhouse
cinema ...

Dust Mites: Everything You Might Not Want To Know!!! (Cache) (Images)
(Similar)
http://www.ehso.com/ehshome/dustmites.php
EHSO's site provides complete, detailed and useful fascinating
information about dust mites - those microscopic bugs that live in your
bed eating your dead ...

Welcome to Operation Fairy Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.operationfairydust.org/
Copyright 2005-2006 © Operation Fairy Dust. All rights reserved. Powered
by iareanet.

Home Page - Rutherford Dust Society (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.rutherforddust.org/
Growers and vintners association encourages quality standards and
promotes wines from the region.

Lead Home | Lead in Paint, Dust, and Soil | US EPA (Cache) (Images)
(Similar)
http://www.epa.gov/lead/
Information and analysis on hazards of residential lead exposure for
children exposed to deteriorating lead-based paint, lead contaminated
dust, and lead ...

Scientific Dust Collectors (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.scientificdustcollectors.com/
Innovative dust collector technology supported by 29 years of
experience, scientific research, and engineered solutions for many dust
applications.

Dust-Me Selectors :: Add-ons for Firefox (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/5392/
Jul 16, 2009 ... Dust-Me Selectors is a Firefox extension (for v1.5 or
later) that finds unused ... Dust-me worked for a few sites after first
installation, ...

House Dust Mite information, research, animation and product site ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.housedustmite.com/
HouseDustMite.com - The best site to fight the house dust mite.

What a Little Moon Dust Can Do (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.wired.com/science/space/news/2005/04/67110
Apr 4, 2005 ... On Earth, dust is annoying. On the moon, it's downright
dangerous. Future explorers will have to handle it very carefully if
they plan to ...

'Smart dust' aims to monitor everything - CNN (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://articles.cnn.com/2010-05-03/tech/smart.dust.sensors_1_smart-dust-sensors-kris-pister?_s=PM:TECH
May 3, 2010 ... In the 1990s, a researcher named Kris Pister dreamed up
a wild future in which people would sprinkle the Earth with countless
tiny sensors, ...

Dust Rhinos - Butt Kickin Celtic Rock - Home (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustrhinos.com/
Dec 26, 2009 ... Joomla - the dynamic portal engine and content
management system.

Dust Devil Mining Co. - Unearthing the Oregon Sunstone (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustdevilmining.com/
Dust Devil Mining Co. was founded by rock hounds who believe everyone
should have access to good quality cutting rough at a reasonable price.

Elysian Tail (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.noogy.com/
Elysian Tail, Dust: An Elysian Tail, and Humble Hearts © Dean Dodrill.
All rights reserved.

Chalk Dust Company Math Videolearning - Home (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.chalkdust.com/
Chalk Dust Company 800-588-7564. Complete Math DVD Programs ... Chalk
Dust Company is an authorized reseller for Math-Matters programs. ...

Smart Dust - Computerworld (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/79572/Smart_Dust
Mar 24, 2003 ... "Smart dust" devices are tiny wireless
microelectromechanical sensors (MEMS) that can detect everything from
light to vibrations. ...

Dust Mites (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://healthandenergy.com/dust_mites.htm
air filters for purifying indoor air, pure healthy air means.

Dust Mites Are Gross! Information about Dust Mites and Allergies ø
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustmites.org/
Dust Mite Allergies are the most common type of allergy. It's been
estimated that 70% of all allergy sufferers are allergic to dust. ...

DAVID DUST (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.daviddust.com/
skip to main | skip to sidebar. DAVID DUST ... Posted by David Dust at
8:34 PM 1 comments ... ABOUT DAVID DUST... Click on picture for more
info. ...

Heidelberg Cosmic Dust Group (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.mpi-hd.mpg.de/dustgroup/
Dec 1, 2009 ... Dusty Messengers: Dust particles in space carry
information about their birth at a remote site in space and time. By
space measurements we ...

Dust and Grooves - Rare Vinyl Record Collecting & Crate Digging ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustandgrooves.com/
Dec 12, 2010 ... Last year Eilon asked me to contribute to his Dust and
Grooves Christmas Mix and I jumped at the opportunity. I sent him about
ten songs and ...

Gold Dust Meridian | Full Bar, Full Menu: Until 2:30pm | 3267 SE ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.golddustmeridian.com/
Greetings from the Gold Dust where the drinks flow freely and the lights
are turned down low. The Gold Dust Meridian features local beer, wine, ...

Red Dust - a gallery on Flickr (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/plasticbag/galleries/72157622310168099/
As I write this, there's an insane dust storm that's sweeping over
Sydney. I found out about it by seeing a Twitter post from Dan Hill. ...

DUST & ILLUSIONS (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://dustandillusions.com/
Dust & Illusions explores 30 years of history of the Burning Man event.
Born in the underground of San Francisco in the 1980s, the festival
became the ...

Oneida Air Systems - Dust Deputy (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://dustdeputy.com/
About the Dust Deputy. 02. Dust Deputy Benefits. 03. Cyclonic Action.
04. The Ultimate Dust Deputy. 05. Customer Reviews. 06. Featured in
ShopNotes! ...

Dust Mite Allergy (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/tutorials/allergiestodustmites/id039203.pdf
Of the many components in house dust to which people may be allergic,
the most ... House dust mites are microscopic, insect-like creatures
related to the ...

Blue Dust Restaurant - 601 Amity Street Homestead, PA 15120 (Cache)
(Images) (Similar)
http://www.bluedustpgh.com/
Blue Dust Restaurant and Bar Homestead Pittsburgh PA. Blue Dust
Restaurant and Bar · Blue Dust Menu · Blue Dust Beers.

Industrial Dust Control with Dust & Odor Control Products by DustBoss
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustboss.com/
Industrial Dust Control and Construction Demolition Dust Control with
Dust ... Get Guaranteed Dust Control Equipments covered by the BEST
WARRANTY in the ...

Pixie Dust Decor (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.pixiedustdecor.com/
Pixie Dust Decor. ... US 949 400 2298 PRIVACY POLICY · RETURNS ·
SHIPPING INFO ©2008 Pixie Dust. Site by ://juice-t.com.

Dust Mites in the Home -- familydoctor.org (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://familydoctor.org/online/famdocen/home/common/asthma/triggers/683.html
Information about how to prevent asthma and allergy symptoms by dealing
with dust mites in the home.

dust: Definition, Synonyms from Answers.com (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.answers.com/topic/dust
dust n. Fine, dry particles of matter. A cloud of fine, dry particles.
Particles of matter regarded as the result of disintegration: fabric
that had.

Dust Poets (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dustpoets.com/
An acoustic band playing a blend of swing, bluegrass, country, klezmer,
folk and acoustic pop. Gig listing, reviews, downloadable press packs, ...

Dust Traxx Chicago (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.dusttraxx.com/
... Laidback Luke Show 2008-08-08, Boom Boom Room 2008-08-04, Dust
Traxx's 11 Year Birthday Bash 2008-07-24, Sebastien Leger Show
2008-07-18 ...

EPA to Crack Down on Farm Dust - News9.com - Oklahoma City, OK ...
(Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.news9.com/global/story.asp?s=12899662
Jul 30, 2010 ... The EPA is considering a crackdown on farm dust, so 21
senators have signed a letter addressing their concerns on the possible
regulations.

Dust Bowl Days | EDSITEment (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://edsitement.neh.gov/lesson-plan/dust-bowl-days
There struck the worst of dust storms that ever filled the sky: ...
Obtain background information on the Dust Bowl from the following
sources, all available ...

Dust Control | Soil Stabilization | MIDWEST (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.midwestind.com/
Dust control and soil stabilization from Midwest. Pioneering dust
control and soil stabilization solutions since 1975. Explore dust
control solutions now.

The MSDS HyperGlossary: Dust (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.ilpi.com/msds/ref/dust.html
Apr 27, 2010 ... Some dusts, such as certain forms of asbestos and coal
dust, ... Protect your skin from irritating dust with Tyvek clothing
like this from ...

snopes.com: Dust Off Death (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/dustoff.asp
Have adolescents died of huffing from cans of Dust-Off brand compressed air?

House Dust Mites, HYG-2157-97 (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2157.html
One of the most strongly allergenic materials found indoors is house
dust, often heavily contaminated with the fecal pellets and cast skins
of House Dust ...

Dust shatters like breaking glass, study finds (Cache) (Images) (Similar)
http://www.mb.com.ph/articles/295526/dust-shatters-breaking-glass-study-finds

Found 97 Evil Result(s) for dust...

Home | Image Browser | About DevilFinder | Featured Sites | Donate |
Privacy Policy
©2010 DevilFinder - Finding stuff the evil way...

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 10:25:54 AM12/31/10

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 10:33:20 AM12/31/10

A French film crew got a beautiful shot of the first plane, with sound.
Ironically, they were filming new NYFD firefighter training.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 10:28:52 AM12/31/10
Scotland likes HAM.Hogmanay. Haggis! Haggis! Haggis!
Do you ride a Harley Davidson HOG?

http://www.devilfinder.com
Auld Lang Syne Robokopp
cuhulin, the HAM

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 11:15:01 AM12/31/10
Which State has the most Drydocks? There are different kinds of
Drydocks, some of them are Floating Drydocks.
Northrop Grumman Shipbuilding at Pascagoula has some Drydocks.No doubt
there are some more Drydocks around here too, such as the Marina at the
Rez, (Resevoir) Vicksburg has some Drydocks, and Greenville, probally
Natchez too.That divorced lezzie woman (Julie, at AT&T) and her skinny
twin sister (Jeri, Cowboysnightmare.com, she works offshore for Shell
oil company) who moved back to Natchez a few years ago, she knows.
cuhulin, Drydocks R US

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:30:03 PM12/31/10
In article <d28c2f2a-dc78-4095-b0a7-
8f9012...@l8g2000yqh.googlegroups.com>, arthr...@webtv.net says...

The kooks feel that reality is highly overrated, and never ever let it
cloud their beliefs.

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:34:44 PM12/31/10
In article <ifjt91$1t5$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

Whatever they saw wasn't and couldn't have been molten steel. It's not
possible. What was keeping it molten? Klingon phasers? The Romulan
Plasma Torpedo?

I would love to see the unedited video. I bet it's far different, or
else there are some firemen who didn't know what they were seeing.

Kind of like when you troofers watch the videos and claim it means
something, but often as not, it disproves your claim.

But keep on postin', snd we will keep laughing.

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:37:59 PM12/31/10
In article <ifjju4$agt$3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

I don't have to be an authority, just sane. I paid attention in science
class, and I've welded, so it's obvious how ridiculous many of the
troofer claims are.

You're the one "Plonking" Johnny. Not me. I've been here telling you
kooks to talk to an engineer for years, and you post kookpages claiming
they prove something, and refuse to do so. I have science and common
sense on my "side", you've got nothing but kooktardery.

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:39:19 PM12/31/10
In article <ifjjrp$agt$2...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

> On 12/30/2010 7:29 PM, BDK wrote:

> > There's a pic of firemen supposedly working above "molten steel". They
> > don't have a clue what's so wrong with that claim.
> >

> You are the fool, the firemen are not ... get real ...
>
> Regards,
> JS

BWHAHAHAHAHA! Keep the yucks coming. Talking about molten steel is
always good..

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:42:09 PM12/31/10
In article <ifjkib$kv3$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

> On 12/30/2010 7:34 PM, BDK wrote:

> > No, there aren't any NORAD questions. Until 911, NORAD was not involved
> > with domestic flights. It's that simple.
> >

> Let me be quite blunt. I served in the military. If any commanding
> officer, including the president, ordered me to fire on AMERICAN
> CIVILIANS, I would first turn the weapon on the ordering officer ...

What does that have to do with the fact that NORAD wasn't involved with
domestic flights until after 911?

> Now you know ... but many are NOT constructed of the material, are on
> the moral makeup, are of the caliber which I have taken an oath to
> preserve ... we need more ... are you, least of all ...

You mean sane folks who know that there wasn't and couldn't have been
any molten steel?

> Regards,
> JS

PS.. Try English next time.

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:43:50 PM12/31/10
In article <4d1de914$0$5494$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,

It's one of many exercises that occur all the time, and many in the
fall. You could listen to quite a bit of comms on SW. Doesn't mean
anything.

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 12:44:50 PM12/31/10
In article <ifjtc6$1t5$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

They of all people should know better.

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 1:52:57 PM12/31/10

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 12:57:03 PM12/31/10
If they saw some WTC molten steel, that is what they saw.How about those
melted/molten vehicles?

The Keel of the U.S.S.New York Ship was made from some of that WTC
steel.It was cast at Amite Foundry in Amite,Louisiana.Then it was sent
to Avondale Ship Yard near New Orleans.That is where the U.S.S.New York
Ship was built.There is also a Plaque inside the Ship, made/cast from
some of that WTC steel.
http://www.devilfinder.com
U.S.S.New York Ship

http://www.devilfinder.com
Does VT Halter Marine build Ferry Boats?

http://www.vthaltermarine.com
cuhulin, Ferry Boats R US

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 2:00:26 PM12/31/10

Somebody rescheduled this exercise to occur 3 weeks early that year.
There was confusion as a result that morning. You can hear recordings
(likely UHF AM not HF).

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 1:13:22 PM12/31/10
http://www.severestudios.com

Right now, WLBT 3 tv news has some tornado warnings in some Mississippi
Counties, untill 7:00 PM.
Nothing, NOTHING! scares doggy and I more than tornados!
cuhulin

m II

Dec 31, 2010, 1:20:53 PM12/31/10
On 10-12-31 10:37 AM, BDK wrote:

> I don't have to be an authority, just sane. I paid attention in science
> class, and I've welded, so it's obvious how ridiculous many of the
> troofer claims are.
>
> You're the one "Plonking" Johnny. Not me. I've been here telling you
> kooks to talk to an engineer for years, and you post kookpages claiming
> they prove something, and refuse to do so. I have science and common
> sense on my "side", you've got nothing but kooktardery.

I'm surprised at the quality of education being given to welders. It
must feel good having vastly more knowledge than University Engineering
Graduates.

http://tinyurl.com/22noy8j

mike

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 1:21:32 PM12/31/10
On 12/31/2010 9:30 AM, BDK wrote:

> The kooks feel that reality is highly overrated, and never ever let it
> cloud their beliefs.

Well, BDK, the world is full of "Blind Dumb Kooks", such as yourself:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diSLE4DMg3g

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

m II

Dec 31, 2010, 1:26:13 PM12/31/10

Toto agrees.

mike oz

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 1:28:44 PM12/31/10
On 12/31/2010 10:26 AM, m II wrote:

> Toto agrees.
> mike oz

Toto seen this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diSLE4DMg3g

Damn dog is more intelligent than many here!

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 1:33:42 PM12/31/10
On 12/31/2010 10:20 AM, m II wrote:

> I'm surprised at the quality of education being given to welders. It
> must feel good having vastly more knowledge than University Engineering
> Graduates.

> mike

Send us your video! Like this one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5d5iIoCiI8g

Anxious to see what you have to say ...

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 1:26:19 PM12/31/10
My Grandpappy always called me Hambone.That is the Truth, he never did
call me by my real name.

Have you ever seen those Hambone Sez, used to be in some newspapers many
years ago.Used to be in a Jackson newspaper.I think it was the Jackson
Daily News newspapers.
Bob Dobbs probally remembers Hambone Sez.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 2:50:31 PM12/31/10
When the winds from Katrina were whuppin through Jackson, (ripped ten
shingles off the top of my house and blew three trees down across the
street) doggy slept all the way through.I was scared sh.tless!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 3:05:33 PM12/31/10
WLBT 3 noon day 12:00 PM tv news had a video clip of that
Cincinatti,Arkansas tornado damage.It killed three people.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Cincinatti,Arkansas
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 3:24:04 PM12/31/10
Doggy said I mispelled (Cincinatti) Cincinnati.Doggy is Right, as usual.
Cincinnatus.Lucius Cincinnatus was an aristocrat and political figure of
the Roman Republic, 519 BC.
Cincy.Cincy Town.
cuhulin, the Cincicuhulius

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 6:20:37 PM12/31/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Severe Storms Jackson,Mississippi 2010

Tornodo touched down, damage reported, mostly East Jackson metro
area/and Northeast, Jckson metro area, suburb cities.I am watching tv
news.
The Crap has hit the fan!
Doggy and I are OK, so far anyway.
cuhulin

dave

Dec 31, 2010, 8:00:25 PM12/31/10

I've been in the eye of 2 major hurricanes. It's pretty wild.

dxAce

Dec 31, 2010, 7:16:39 PM12/31/10

dave wrote:

Somewhere it's quiet
Somewhere it's warm
It's peaceful and calm
In the eye of the storm

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 7:19:14 PM12/31/10
On 12/31/2010 5:00 PM, dave wrote:

THIS:
"Attack Delays Investigations

By Margaret Cronin Fisk
National Law Journal
September 17, 2001

Additional details emerged Friday about the effect of the collapse of 7
World Trade Center on investigations being conducted by the New York
offices of the Securities and Exchange Commission and the Equal
Employment Opportunity Commission, both of which were housed in the
building.

The SEC has not quantified the number of active cases in which
substantial files were destroyed. Reuters news service and the Los
Angeles Times published reports estimating them at 3,000 to 4,000. They
include the agency's major inquiry into the manner in which investment
banks divvied up hot shares of initial public offerings during the
high-tech boom.

The EEOC said documents from about 45 active cases were missing and
could not be easily retrieved from any backup system. One of these cases
was a sexual harassment charge filed on Sept. 10 against Morgan Stanley,
one of the prime corporate victims of the World Trade Center disaster.

A statement from the commission said that "we are confident that we will
not lose any significant investigation or case as a result of the loss
of our building in New York. No one whom we have sued or whose conduct
we have been investigating should doubt our resolve to continue our
pursuit of justice in every such matters."

But the short-term problems will be immense, said Gregory Joseph of New
York's Law Offices of Gregory Joseph.

"Court papers can largely be reconstituted, but work product has to be
reconstructed," he said. "This will cause delays in court and will
require significant reduplication of effort." Some data, he added,
"won't be recreatable."

"Ongoing investigations at the New York SEC will be dramatically
affected because so much of their work is paper-intensive," said Max
Berger of New York's Bernstein Litowitz Berger & Grossmann. "This is a
disaster for these cases."

"The SEC will have some difficulty, but the bounce-back will come
relatively easily," predicts Harvey Goldschmid, Dwight professor of law
at Columbia University and former general counsel of the SEC. "It will
throw things off for a period of time, but most of what's important can
be regained. They will have to reconstruct these documents. But most of
this was backed up or in Washington. They've lost some transcripts but
even they're available."

EEOC Records Destroyed

The EEOC's New York office, which was housed in 7 World Trade Center,
sustained no loss of life. But all the agency's records were destroyed.

Many of the files are backed up in the computer system, but a
substantial number of documents are simply gone, said Spencer Lewis, the
EEOC district director. Depositions and notes were not scanned into
computers and are lost. With depositions and interviews, the agency will
be contacting court reporters "and hoping that they've got them so we
can reconstruct files," Lewis said. This covers about 45 active cases,
including a recent action against Morgan Stanley.

But employment litigators believe the effect here, too, will be transitory.

"The EEOC is decimated as far as office space goes," but any problems
are "only short-term," said Michael Weber of the New York office of
Littler Mendelson. "They will get back to business." The agencies will
be seeking documents from the private law firms and defendants, Weber
notes. "My sense is that we will cooperate," he noted. "Our goal is not
to take advantage of this catastrophe."

"A lot of their records they'll have online, so they'll just reprint
them out," adds Harkins. "The EEOC is in a better position than the SEC,
because the SEC has a lot more confidential files.""

FROM HERE:
http://www.wanttoknow.info/010917nylawyerwallstreetsecfiles

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 9:51:11 PM12/31/10
If you ride those Staten Island Ferries, tell them Ferry Boats, Happy
New Year, from the Deep South.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Staten Island Ferries VT Halter Marine Pascagoula,Mississippi

I rode some Ferries in Hong Kong/Kowloon, and another Ferry,
Galveston/Texas mainland.
cuhulin, the Ferry Boat

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 11:03:10 PM12/31/10
In article <4d1e...@news.x-privat.org>, C...@in.the.hat says...

LOL, 1000 out of how many, something like 90,000? There are kooks in
every profession.

Please explain to me the energy source that kept the molten
steel...molten. Please explain how it melted in the first place...

BDK

Dec 31, 2010, 11:05:20 PM12/31/10
In article <ifl6vc$soj$1...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

Richard Gage is a known kook. Everyone has seen his nonsense many times
before.

cuh...@webtv.net

Dec 31, 2010, 11:19:05 PM12/31/10
What is a kook? Is that in the Dictionary? Encyclopedia?
cuhulin

John Smith

Dec 31, 2010, 11:27:19 PM12/31/10
On 12/31/2010 8:19 PM, cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> What is a kook? Is that in the Dictionary? Encyclopedia?
> cuhulin

BDK is a kook (Blind Dumb Kook.)

Richard Gage is a respected architect:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Architects_%26_Engineers_for_9/11_Truth

Regards,
JS

RHF

Jan 1, 2011, 2:00:07 AM1/1/11
On Dec 31, 7:22 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> [...]
> Dust control and soil stabilization from Midwest. Pioneering dust
> control and soil stabilization solutions since 1975. Explore dust
> control solutions now.
>
> The MSDS HyperGlossary: Dust   (Cache) (Images) (Similar)http://www.ilpi.com/msds/ref/dust.html
> Apr 27, 2010 ... Some dusts, such as certain forms of asbestos and coal
> dust, ... Protect your skin from irritating dust with Tyvek clothing
> like this from ...
>
> snopes.com: Dust Off Death   (Cache) (Images) (Similar)http://www.snopes.com/medical/toxins/dustoff.asp
> Have adolescents died of huffing from cans of Dust-Off brand compressed air?
>
> House Dust Mites, HYG-2157-97   (Cache) (Images) (Similar)http://ohioline.osu.edu/hyg-fact/2000/2157.html
> One of the most strongly allergenic materials found indoors is house
> dust, often heavily contaminated with the fecal pellets and cast skins

'Special-Dave' You Do Do Links/URLs Very Well :o)

i am truly link-er-fried ~ RHF
.
.

> Home | Image Browser | About DevilFinder | Featured Sites | Donate |
> Privacy Policy
> 2010 DevilFinder - Finding stuff the evil way...

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2011, 2:12:34 AM1/1/11
Christianity taking over Planet? Fastest Growing Faith on Earth.
http://www.worldnetdaily.com

Fastest.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2011, 11:30:46 AM1/1/11
http://www.devilfinder.com
How many tons of space dust does Earth receive every day?

Some people say, It is a small World.
Planet Earth/World is like a vacuum cleaner, getting larger every
day.Gravity and Space Dust.Meteorites too.Just ask the Meteorite Man
about that.
We are all made of Space Junk.
cuhulin

dave

Jan 1, 2011, 12:21:05 PM1/1/11

.

> - Found 97 Evil Result(s) for dust...
>
> 'Special-Dave' You Do Do Links/URLs Very Well :o)
>
> i am truly link-er-fried ~ RHF
Larry's advice didn't yield expected results.

dave

Jan 1, 2011, 12:21:44 PM1/1/11

Last refuge of a coward.

dave

Jan 1, 2011, 12:26:36 PM1/1/11
star stuff

BDK

Jan 1, 2011, 12:27:34 PM1/1/11
In article <ifmaf8$ogh$3...@news.eternal-september.org>,
assembl...@gmail.com says...

Only respected by other kooks. To everyone sane, he's a joke.

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2011, 12:24:42 PM1/1/11
http://www.devilfinder.com
March of Time TCM.com

Starts on TCM at 1:00 PM this afternoon.Soon as The Time Machine movie
(Yvette Mimieux) is over.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2011, 1:17:17 PM1/1/11
If it wasen't for that Star that exploded Eons ago, we wouldn't be
here.So I have read about before, Eons ago.
Thank your Lucky Stars.

The Stars at night,,,, are big and bright,,,, deep in the Hearrrt of
Mississippi,,,,,,,

Hya Texas.
<Hy Heidie>
cuhulin

John Smith

Jan 1, 2011, 1:27:37 PM1/1/11
On 1/1/2011 9:27 AM, BDK wrote:

> Only respected by other kooks. To everyone sane, he's a joke.

Hey, it is America, I suppose you can claim to think for everyone else
... but in reality, everyone else gets to make up their own minds ...
that pisses you off ... GET USED TO IT!

ROFLOL

Regards,
JS

cuh...@webtv.net

Jan 1, 2011, 2:34:32 PM1/1/11
It pizzes em off and they trow a Tantrum.

http://www.devilfinder.com
Christianity is the Fastest Growing Faith in the World
cuhulin

It is loading more messages.