Have a Grundig S350 Radio etc - Then try a Portable Wire Antenna (PWA) !

RHF

Oct 26, 2005, 4:03:53 AM10/26/05
Bryan,

Have a Grundig S350 Radio etc
- Then try a Portable Wire Antenna (PWA) !

With the Grundig S350 / Tecsun BCL-2000 Radios (etc) try the
"Portable Wire Antenna" (PWA) that was created and written about
by Tom Sevart [N2UHC].
PWA => http://www.geocities.com/n2uhc/portablewire.html

READ - Compilation of "Portable Wire Antenna" (PWA) Messages
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Shortwave-SWL-Antenna/message/5871

ALSO - 100 Foot Wire Antenna Hook-Up ?
{ with a 'portable' AM/FM Shortwave Radio }
- - - Think "Portable Wire Antenna" (PWA)

hope this helps - iane ~ RHF
.
.
. .
= = = In Shortwave-...@yahoogroups.com,
= = = "Bryan" <gotroot21@y...> wrote:

Hello,

I just picked up an S350 last night. Seems to be a pretty nice little
unit!

I have a ~90ft wire strung across my backyard for an antenna
+ a ground rod outside my window. I'm wondering if I will need
anything more between the antenna and the receiver, or if I can
simply connect the wires and expect it to work.

I don't have any coax yet (placing an order in a week or two),
so I was also wondering what I could do in the meantime?

What is the best way to make the connection from the coax to
the radio? (I just have 2 speaker-wire type clips).

Thanks in advance!

Bryan
.
.