(OT) New Lawsuit Filed To Stop California Electoral College.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 20, 2008, 11:16:02 PM11/20/08

Dave

Nov 21, 2008, 9:16:52 AM11/21/08
cuh...@webtv.net wrote:
> www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=247018
> cuhulin

You racists really need to give up. Obama is as American as you are.

Message has been deleted

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 21, 2008, 10:16:08 AM11/21/08
Kenyan Ambassador Confirms Obama BORN IN KENYA.
www.rense.com/general84/ken.htm
cuhulin

Telamon

Nov 22, 2008, 1:24:05 AM11/22/08
In article <4926c2d4$0$31141$bd46...@news.dslextreme.com>,
Dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

I only hate the leftist half of obama. The american part I like.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

RHF

Nov 22, 2008, 11:52:50 AM11/22/08
On Nov 21, 6:16 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

- - cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
- - www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=247018
- - cuhulin

- You racists really need to give up.
- Obama is as American as you are.

Dave - So you are the new California Spokes-person
for the Obama Campaign . . .

Your Post is a clear example of :
The Obamanites© Play "The Race Card" Again

Just as former president Bill Clinton [D] -said-
They {Obama} Played "The Race Card" On Me.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/22/bill-clinton-obama-played_n_97927.html
.
THOU SHALL NOT DISRESPECT THE OBAMA POTUS/CIC©
.
1st - Any Charge of Racism -wrt- to President Obama
could soon be considered Violent Hate Speech and
an Attack Against the Presidency and the Government.
.
2nd - Violent Hate Speech will be subject to Criminal
Law Prosecution; Psychiatric Evaluation; and Criminal
and/or Medical Confinement for the Duration of the
Obama Presidency.
.
Welcome to the ObamaNation© and the Freedom of . . .
Obama-No-Speak© : Thou Shall Say Nothing Against
THE OBAMA ! : "All Praise and Honor Be The Obama!"©
.
REMEMBER - THOU SHALL NOT DISRESPECT THE OBAMA POTUS/CIC©
.
Question : Is It Now an Instant Charge of Racism :
When Any 'White' American Citizen Dares to Criticize
or to Question President Elect Barack Hussein Obama ?
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.shortwave/msg/404a274c762157e5
-crude-translation- "Shut The Fuck-Up Whitey"
.

Soumay Nonay

Nov 22, 2008, 9:58:13 PM11/22/08

You need help for your confusion.

RHF

Nov 22, 2008, 10:21:27 PM11/22/08
On Nov 22, 6:58 pm, "Soumay Nonay" <soumayno...@igginbay.omcay> wrote:
> RHF wrote:
> > On Nov 21, 6:16 am, Dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>
> > - - cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> > - -www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=247018
> > - - cuhulin
>
> > - You racists really need to give up.
> > - Obama is as American as you are.

- - Dave - So you are the new California Spokes-person
- - for the Obama Campaign . . .
- -
- - Your Post is a clear example of :
- - The Obamanites© Play "The Race Card" Again
- -
- - Just as former president Bill Clinton [D] -said-
- - They {Obama} Played "The Race Card" On Me.
- - http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/04/22/bill-clinton-obama-played_n_...
- - .
- - THOU SHALL NOT DISRESPECT THE OBAMA POTUS/CIC©
- -  .
[...]

Soumay Nonay,

My 'noisufnoc' is doing very will on it's own.

-but- You can help me with my ObamaFusion©

ObamaFusion© : Try to Reconcile Everything Obama
Promised During The US Presidential Campaign -with-
Everything Obama Actually Does As US President :
That's ObamaFusion©

me no speak obamanese© -pze- translate ~ RHF
.