I Voted, Did You

Just Plan Burr

Oct 31, 2010, 12:10:55 AM10/31/10
I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.

Burr
Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
I'll be lifting until they pry the
bar from my cold dead hands
Adventure before Dementia

I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

dave

Oct 31, 2010, 9:21:22 AM10/31/10

I've had a Gadsden flag on my door since 1998.

Starker! In KAOS vee don't tee partee...

I'm willing to give up my tax cut until we start reversing the deficit.
Are you?

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 31, 2010, 10:11:52 AM10/31/10
On 10/31/2010 12:10 AM, Just Plan Burr wrote:

> I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Well, I hope that as usual, you voted early and voted often! ;-)

By the way, just curious which Tea Party member you like -- the expert
in International Relations, the gay basher whose son is associated with
a gay bar, Miller in Alaska who wants to outlaw Federal debt and
unemployment benefits (who is personally in debt and whose wife signed
up for unemployment benefits), the Delaware witch or the Ohio nazi.

We do need a third party, but sadly, the current crop of Tea Party
candidates are a bunch of clowns and lunatics.

With all best regards,
Joe

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2010, 10:17:32 AM10/31/10
Rigging Votes Electronically - How They Do It
http://www.rense.com/general92/rig.htm

Sort of like hacking computers.There is no such thing as a computer(s)
which can not be hacked!
cuhulin

John Smith

Oct 31, 2010, 12:00:08 PM10/31/10

There is NO ONE on my ballot which I can vote for with a good
conscience. Even if I pick "the-best-of-the-worst", I would be putting
an evil-criminal-treasonous-individual into a public servant position
... I simple don't want any more of them in there ... and, there is no
"NONE OF THE ABOVE" box to check.

Regards,
JS

John Smith

Oct 31, 2010, 12:07:55 PM10/31/10

ABSOLUTELY! From all your posts, this is the one which stands out and I
can agree with whole heart-edly.

Only paper ballots which can't be manipulated and carry a record! Or,
nothing at all, but dissension and revolution; Even a child should know
that one.

If the criminals are going to openly run the game, right in the open,
before my very eyes ... I simply refuse to play ...

Regards,
JS

Message has been deleted

Joe from Kokomo

Oct 31, 2010, 5:28:52 PM10/31/10

On 10/31/2010 12:07 PM, John Smith wrote:

> ABSOLUTELY! From all your posts, this is the one which stands out and I
> can agree with whole heart-edly.
>
> Only paper ballots which can't be manipulated and carry a record! Or,
> nothing at all, but dissension and revolution; Even a child should know
> that one.
>
> If the criminals are going to openly run the game, right in the open,
> before my very eyes ... I simply refuse to play ...

Now we are back to what Uncle Joe Stalin said:

"He who casts the ballot, controls nothing. He who *counts* the ballot,
controls everything."

Just Plan Burr

Oct 31, 2010, 5:38:04 PM10/31/10

"Joe from Kokomo" <j...@indy.net> wrote in message

> We do need a third party, but sadly, the current crop of Tea Party
> candidates are a bunch of clowns and lunatics.
>
> With all best regards,
> Joe

Morning Joe.
I agree we need a better system, I hate voting for the best lier also.

I have always said we need a better way.

Maybe you can come up with a better way and sell it to America!

Have a happy

RHF

Oct 31, 2010, 6:10:29 PM10/31/10
On Oct 31, 6:21 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Just Plan Burr wrote:
> > I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.
>
> > Burr
> > Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
> > I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
> >    I'll be lifting until they pry the
> > bar from my cold dead hands
> >    Adventure before Dementia
>
> > I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE
>
> I've had a Gadsden flag on my door since 1998.
>
> Starker! In KAOS vee don't tee partee...

- I'm willing to give up my tax cut until we start
- reversing the deficit. Are you?

Yes 'Special Dave' - I'm very willing to give up "YOUR"
Tax Cut until 'we' start reversing the deficit. ;;-}} ~ RHF

'special dave' - i have already move to the cemetery
-cause- i am being taxed to death ~ RHF
.
-ps- please bring 'eatable' flowers
should you visit . . .
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2010, 6:07:10 PM10/31/10
Watchin WLBT 3 (Channel 3, three, Three, THREE) 5:00 PM tv news.Governor
Haley Barbour said, If the Republicans win, it will be the repudiation
of his policies.

his, the SOB!'s policies.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2010, 6:23:45 PM10/31/10
Department Of INjustice sending ''observers'' to Arizona to make sure
ILLEGALS get to vote.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=297853

DepartMental, they (''they'') are MENTAL CASES!!!, if you get me drift?
You think the elections aren't rigged? OH YES, They ARE RIGGED!
cuhulin

John Smith

Oct 31, 2010, 7:11:44 PM10/31/10
On 10/31/2010 2:24 PM, Bob Dobbs wrote:

> Staying home sitting on your ass on election day
> is the 'none of the above' answer.

No, actually the puppets and their puppet masters will say, "Look, he is
so happy with everything he doesn't even feel a need to vote!" Of
course, the exact opposite is true ...

But what true patriot expects them to change, much, until criminal
judges are hung on court house steps and congressmen and senators are
hanged in washington ...

It will, probably, not be that easy ... but we can always hope ...

Regards,
JS

RHF

Oct 31, 2010, 7:12:35 PM10/31/10

Joe-from-Kokomo is that your enlightened and
informed 'opinion'...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mn6cDaHLaMo

Joe-from-Kokomo Go Ahead and Express Yourself !
http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2009/2/28/128803462920174026.jpg
.
While I do 'favor' the good old Traditional American
Two Party System* . . .
Note - The History of America shows that Political Parties
come-and-go; and more than two parties have existed
for long periods of history in the USA. Plus Political
Movements* Independent of Political Parties also have
come-and-went; and have had an impact on one or both
of the major Political Parties throughout the history of
the USA.
* 'Anti-Mason' Movement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Masonic_Party
* 'Know-Nothing' Movement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Know_Nothing
* The 'Grange' Movement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grange_movement
* and today's 'Tea Party' Movement
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tea_Party_movement
-note- All "Populist" {Of The People} Movements
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Populism

Huey Long "The KingFish" was a 'Populist'* in his day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Huey_Long
William Jennings Bryan was a 'Populist'* in his day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Jennings_Bryan
Upton Sinclair was a 'Populist'* in his day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Upton_Sinclair
Ralph Nader was/is a 'Populist'* in his day/today
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ralph_Nader
John Anderson was a 'Populist'* in his day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Anderson
Ross Perot was a 'Populist'* in his day
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ross_Perot
-as-
Sarah Palin "Pit Bull With Lipstick" is a 'Populist'* today
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin
* People Who Resonate With The Common People.

It is only valid when each Party does have Different
Political Ideas of Governance and are both willing
to Compromise* and Work for the General Good of
"THE PEOPLE" that They Claim To Represent and
Serve. -otherewise- a Multi-Party Coalition Building
Systems Works Better and Serves the Interests of
"The People" Better Over Time.

* Political Compromise for the General Good -is-
The All American "Third Way" {Option}
-aka- The Middle of the Road : Moving Slowly But
Surely {Incrementally} Into The Future By Small
Planned Improvements and Allowing for Social
Acceptance Along Generational Lines.
.
'time is the great social modifier
and agent of political change' ~ RHF©
.
.

RHF

Oct 31, 2010, 7:18:53 PM10/31/10
On Oct 31, 2:28 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:

> > On 10/31/2010 7:17 AM, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> >> Rigging Votes Electronically - How They Do It
> >>http://www.rense.com/general92/rig.htm
>
> >> Sort of like hacking computers.There is no such thing as a computer(s)
> >> which can not be hacked!
> >> cuhulin
>
> On 10/31/2010 12:07 PM, John Smith wrote:
>
> > ABSOLUTELY! From all your posts, this is the one which stands out and I
> > can agree with whole heart-edly.
>
> > Only paper ballots which can't be manipulated and carry a record! Or,
> > nothing at all, but dissension and revolution; Even a child should know
> > that one.
>
> > If the criminals are going to openly run the game, right in the open,
> > before my very eyes ... I simply refuse to play ...

- Now we are back to what Uncle Joe Stalin said:

Joe-from-Kokomo - Why am I not surprised that
you call Comrade Stalin "Uncle Joe" ;;-}} ~ RHF
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin
*S*T*A*L*I*N* {Sta-Lin !}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stalin#Calculating_the_number_of_victims
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2010, 7:49:08 PM10/31/10
That Republican 2010 Landslide And What It Means
http://batr.org/reactionary/103110.html

How does that old song from the 1940's - 1950's go?
Get out and Vote,,, get out and Vote,,, change your evil way of
living,,, get out and Vote,,, get out and Vote,,,,
cuhulin, the RWM,,, Right Wing Monster

Just Plan Burr

Oct 31, 2010, 8:02:41 PM10/31/10

"John Smith" <assembl...@gmail.com> wrote in message

Aman

RHF

Oct 31, 2010, 8:12:41 PM10/31/10

JS -wrt- "None of the Above" Voting Box

Hey - I'd Vote for "None of the Above" !
in a NYC Minute :o) ~ RHF

HELLO CALIFORNIA VOTERS !
We need an Initiative in the State of California to have
a Referendum to put "None of the Above" on All Ballots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initiative
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendum
.
Given the Voters a Real Voting Choice :
[ ] Democrats
[ ] Republicans
[X] None of the Above [.] -aka- [X] Throw the Bums Out !

Plus -if- "None of the Above" gets the Most Votes :
Then 'All-of-the-Above' could NOT be on the next Ballot :
REJECTED [Scarp Them All] -and- Get an Entirely
New List of Candidates to Consider for the New Ballot.
.
In the State of California - I have always thought that -if-
Three Strikes Law is good-enough for Career Criminals :
We The People Should Apply It To Career Politicians Too !
Then a Three Term Limit for any one Elected Office is
ENOUGH [.]
School Board Members
Mayor & City Council Members
County Supervisor/Commissioner
County-Wide Elected Offices
State Assembly has a 3-Term Limit @ 6 Years
State Senate has a 2-Term Limit 8 Years Total
Governor has a 2-Term Limit 8 Years Total
State-Wide Elected Offices
& Just Say NO To : Career {Corrupt} Politicians !
.
*IF* a Two Term Limit [8 Years] is good and proper
for the US President and California Governor :
Then Why Not For All The Rest ?
.
.

Just Plan Burr

Oct 31, 2010, 8:16:30 PM10/31/10

"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

I agree with you Roy, right on!

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2010, 8:47:24 PM10/31/10
http://www.devilfinder.com
Club K Missile System

And the Fumbling Bumbling Idiots, fed govt, doesn't even know about it,
yet.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Oct 31, 2010, 10:45:24 PM10/31/10
The SOB! is loseing his fan club.
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=297863
cuhulin

RHF

Nov 1, 2010, 12:25:15 AM11/1/10
On Oct 31, 5:16 pm, "Just Plan Burr" <pitz...@iwvisp.com> wrote:
> "RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote in message

> On Oct 31, 9:00 am, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On 10/30/2010 9:10 PM, Just Plan Burr wrote:
>
> > > I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.
>
> > > Burr
> > > Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
> > > I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
> > > I'll be lifting until they pry the
> > > bar from my cold dead hands
> > > Adventure before Dementia
>
> > > I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE
>
> > There is NO ONE on my ballot which I can vote for with a good
> > conscience. Even if I pick "the-best-of-the-worst", I would be putting
> > an evil-criminal-treasonous-individual into a public servant position
> > ... I simple don't want any more of them in there ... and, there is no
> > "NONE OF THE ABOVE" box to check.
>
> > Regards,
> > JS
>
> JS -wrt- "None of the Above" Voting Box
>
> Hey - I'd Vote for "None of the Above" !
> in a NYC Minute :o) ~ RHF
>
> HELLO CALIFORNIA VOTERS !
> We need an Initiative in the State of California to have
> a Referendum to put "None of the Above" on All Ballots.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Initiativehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Referendum

-translation-
! R ! E ! J ! E ! C ! T ! E ! D !
.

RHF

Nov 1, 2010, 1:13:07 AM11/1/10

Club-K Missile Attack System
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6dKCkv1fzs
Cruise Missile [Hidden] in a 40 Foot Shipping Container
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/russia/7632543/A-cruise-missile-in-a-shipping-box-on-sale-to-rogue-bidders.html
Deadly new Russian Weapon hides in Shipping Container
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/25555225/detail.html
http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE63P2XB20100426
.
I remember back in the early 1980s setting at a
Train Crossing near the Port of Oakland going to
the NSC Oakland; and watching a Fright Train go
by heading into the USA with may be 50~75 Cars
{Carriages} each with four small short Shipping
Containers two across and stacked two high.
http://www.ukrainiandancing.com/cossack2WhiteBg.gif
After about not watching the first ten Cars; I started
to 'focus' on what was on the small short 'Blue' Boxes
{1/3 Size} used as Shipping Containers; they had
Russian Letters "CCCP" {USSR} and a little 'Red'
Dancing Cossack on their sides. Must of been at
least 200 of them on that one train =OMG!= Moment
[50 Train Cars with 4 Boxes each]

Anyone with a "Big-Boomer" inside it . . .

Remember that Comrade Prez-A-Duntz Obama
-says- To Be Ever Vigilant ! ~ RHF
http://thepeoplescube.com/images/ColdWar_Obama_Shirt_CCCP_200.gif
.
.

RHF

Nov 1, 2010, 2:08:54 AM11/1/10
On Oct 31, 2:24 pm, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> John Smith wrote:
>
> >There is NO ONE on my ballot which I can vote for with a good
> >conscience.  Even if I pick "the-best-of-the-worst", I would be putting
> >an evil-criminal-treasonous-individual into a public servant position
> >... I simple don't want any more of them in there ... and, there is no
> >"NONE OF THE ABOVE" box to check.
>
> Staying home sitting on your ass on election day
> is the 'none of the above' answer.
>
> --
>
> Operator Bob
> Echo Charlie 42

"OB",

There are usually other Issues to Vote On here
in California that Make Going To "The Polls" and
VOTING : The Right Thing To Do On Election Day.

-just- vote,,, Vote... VOTE ! ! ! ~ RHF
.
Voting It's A Right : Just Do It ! {Prepare Your-Self}
Voting It's A Duty : Just Do It ! {Inform Your-Self}
Voting It's A Responsibility : Just Do It ! {Be Your-Self}
.
.

RHF

Nov 1, 2010, 2:25:08 AM11/1/10

"JS" - Hang Not : Least Ye Too Be Hung !

Forgive Us : Our Criminal {Politician} Trespassers

...and... Lead Us Not Into Politics . . . Amen ;;-}}

unite together and sing a song of peaceful victory
sing it clear & sing it loud - eflap ~ RHF©
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singing_Revolution
.
.

RHF

Nov 1, 2010, 2:32:15 AM11/1/10
On Oct 31, 4:11 pm, John Smith <assemblywiz...@gmail.com> wrote:

no,,, No... NO ! ! !
Stay Home Means That You Agree To The Power of
'Others' Over You -and- The Enslavement of You By
Their Actions --- Free Men Vote : To Be Free [.] ~ RHF©
.
.

Kevin Alfred Strom

Nov 1, 2010, 6:02:56 AM11/1/10
On 11/1/2010 2:32 AM, RHF wrote:
[...]

> no,,, No... NO ! ! !
> Stay Home Means That You Agree To The Power of
> 'Others' Over You -and- The Enslavement of You By
> Their Actions --- Free Men Vote : To Be Free [.] ~ RHF©
> .
> .

Actually, the illegitimate system that misrules us has "got you"
either way, vote or no vote.

If you _did_ vote, they tell you "Well, you had your say and your
side lost. You have no right to complain."

If you _didn't_ vote, they tell you "Well, you had your chance and
you refused to participate. You have no right to complain."

Either way, _you have no right to complain_.

That's more Kafkaesque than Kafka.

The truth is, as long as morons and the rabble of the cities can
vote (which the founders never intended and which is actually
illegal), we will always live under the tyranny of the billionaire
oligarchs -- whose media are designed to control the votes of that
credulous and gullible majority.

With every good wish,

Kevin, WB4AIO.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

RHF

Nov 1, 2010, 8:38:33 AM11/1/10
On Nov 1, 3:02 am, Kevin Alfred Strom <kevin.st...@revilo-oliver.com>
wrote:

KAS,

I remain of the 'opinion' that

*IF* You Do NOT Vote : The Failure Is Yours.

*IF* You DO Vote : Then The Failure Is Theirs.

=Thus= I VOTE ! ~ RHF

complaining,,, Complaining... COMPLAINING ! ! !

IMHO - The Most Used Right Exercised By The American
People Is "The Right To Complain" About Our Elected
Representative Government : Which is a Combination
of Freedom-of-Speech and the 'Right to Redress of Our
Grievances' with same.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redress_of_grievances
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_petition_in_the_United_States
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freedom_of_speech_in_the_United_States

Both of Which are Embodied {Words-on-Paper}
in the First Amendment to the US Constitution
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/First_Amendment_to_the_United_States_Constitution
.
What 'The Franchise' {Right-to-Vote} Was Then in 1776
-and- What 'The Franchise' {Right-to-Vote} is Now in
2010 : Is Debatable and Can Be Debated.

The Idea and Ideal of "Universal Suffrage*" is
Considered by Many/Most as a Basic 'Human'
{Civil**} Right Applied Equally and Uniformly
To All Adult Citizens of a Country/Nation.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Universal_Suffrage

* Suffrage -aka- 'The Franchise'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suffrage
-wrt- The Vote and Voting
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vote

** Civil and Political Rights
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civil_right
-wrt- Individual Freedoms
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_freedom
-wrt- Rights {Person Liberty}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right
-wrt- Basic "Human" Rights {Universal}
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_rights
.
.
BUT I KNOW THIS ONE IRREFUTABLE FACT !

Once the Franchise {Right-to-Vote} Was Given To Women :

"The Right To Complain" WAS CHISELED IN STONE ! ! !

eaflap ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Nov 1, 2010, 9:32:57 AM11/1/10
Paul Gallo is talking to Steve Guyton this morning.
http://www.supertalkms.fm/pages/5046222.php

Paul Gallo said when it comes to politics, Steve Guyton is the most
astute person in Mississippi.Steve Guyton is a damn democrat, I think.
http://www.devilfinder.com
Steve Guyton News Network

White Heat movie has started on the TCM channel.You hear that boys? He's
a copper! A dirty lousy copper!
cuhulin

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 2, 2010, 1:41:52 AM11/2/10
On Oct 31, 5:28 pm, Joe from Kokomo <j...@indy.net> wrote:

Uncle Joe had a Constitution too,by the way.

arthr...@webtv.net

Nov 2, 2010, 1:44:20 AM11/2/10
On Oct 31, 6:23 pm, cuhu...@webtv.net wrote:
> Department Of INjustice sending ''observers'' to Arizona to make sure
> ILLEGALS get to vote.http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=297853

> DepartMental, they (''they'') are MENTAL CASES!!!, if you get me drift?
> You think the elections aren't rigged? OH YES, They ARE RIGGED!
> cuhulin

Welcome to the Reality.

dave

Nov 2, 2010, 10:27:20 AM11/2/10

Everything Hitler did was "legal". The law is not infallible. Hell it's
often not even moral.

Just Plan Burr

Nov 3, 2010, 8:12:40 AM11/3/10

"Just Plan Burr" <pit...@iwvisp.com> wrote in message

>I mailed my vote last (cost $29), I did vote.
>
> Burr
> Big, Lean, Mean and Clean.
> I Push Iron and Turn Cranks
> I'll be lifting until they pry the
> bar from my cold dead hands
> Adventure before Dementia
>
> I'm a member of The Tea Party, I VOTE

Damn, wish we had got a sweap on everything. I sure wish we had won in
California big.

Damn and I paid $29 for this.

Damn BUT, I voted!!!!!

Burr