Are You an "Extremist"?

1 view

obamao.sux....@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2009, 8:27:42 AM4/21/09
While the rest of us may be worried about violent Mexican drug gangs
on our border, or about terrorists who are going to be released from
Guantanimo, the Director of Homeland Security is worried about "right-
wing extremists."

http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2009/04/21/are_you_an_extremist

dave

Apr 21, 2009, 2:50:59 PM4/21/09

My father was a Minuteman and a Bircher; I understand the need to watch
these yakes.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Apr 21, 2009, 6:59:42 PM4/21/09
On Apr 21, 1:50 pm, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> > While the rest of us may be worried about violent Mexican drug gangs
> > on our border, or about terrorists who are going to be released from
> > Guantanimo, the Director of Homeland Security is worried about "right-
> > wing extremists."
>
> >http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2009/04/21/are_you_an_ext...

> My father was a Minuteman and a Bircher;  I understand the need to watch
> these yakes.

HEIL HITLER!

~ RHF

Apr 21, 2009, 8:35:38 PM4/21/09
On Apr 21, 11:50 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
> > While the rest of us may be worried about violent Mexican drug gangs
> > on our border, or about terrorists who are going to be released from
> > Guantanimo, the Director of Homeland Security is worried about "right-
> > wing extremists."
>
> >http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2009/04/21/are_you_an_ext...

- My father was a Minuteman and a Bircher;
- I understand the need to watch these yakes.

Dave,

My Father was a Veteran Who Love His Country :
He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

My Father was a Small Business Owner
Who Love His Country : He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

My Father was a Federal Employee Who Love His Country :
He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

My Father was a Conservative American
Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

My Father was a "Jesus Loves You" Christian
and "We Are All God's Children" Christian
Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
{Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

remember good old americanism is about 'god'
and 'country'; and prez obama ain't no god and
he sure ain't the whole country ~ RHF
.
(OT) : Are You An ObamaNista© "Extremist" ?
Napolitanoizing © {Preaching Hate Them}
For All That Disagrees With You !
-or- Just An Average American Who Believes
In God And Loves Their Country
.
.

Bushcraftgregg

Apr 22, 2009, 4:56:17 AM4/22/09

Good post RHF.

Brenda Ann

Apr 22, 2009, 5:29:50 AM4/22/09

"Bushcraftgregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

Good post RHF.

I really don't get where people think that this stuff is aimed at them.
People need to use their brains. The way I see it, DHS is not talking about
people like Roy's dad, or even idiots like Rushbo.. they're talking about
folks like Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber and Eric Rudolph. Also, some (though
by no means even a majority) of the militia folks come hazardously close to
seditious. They also keep a close eye on left fringe groups like PeTA and
the Animal Defense League. All of the above bear keeping an eye on.

dxAce

Apr 22, 2009, 6:28:57 AM4/22/09

Brenda Ann wrote:

Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Brenda Ann

Apr 22, 2009, 7:35:07 AM4/22/09

"dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message

>> I really don't get where people think that this stuff is aimed at them.
>> People need to use their brains. The way I see it, DHS is not talking
>> about
>> people like Roy's dad, or even idiots like Rushbo.. they're talking
>> about
>> folks like Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber and Eric Rudolph. Also, some
>> (though
>> by no means even a majority) of the militia folks come hazardously close
>> seditious. They also keep a close eye on left fringe groups like PeTA
>> and
>> the Animal Defense League. All of the above bear keeping an eye on.
>
> Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine
> Dohrn,
> amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Not sure who Dohrn is, but Ayers has priors, and yes, bears scrutiny.

dxAce

Apr 22, 2009, 7:37:33 AM4/22/09

Brenda Ann wrote:

Dohrn is Ayers wife! Check it out.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

dave

Apr 22, 2009, 7:38:57 AM4/22/09
~ RHF wrote:
> On Apr 21, 11:50 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
>> obamao.sux.donki.dix...@gmail.com wrote:
>>> While the rest of us may be worried about violent Mexican drug gangs
>>> on our border, or about terrorists who are going to be released from
>>> Guantanimo, the Director of Homeland Security is worried about "right-
>>> wing extremists."
>>> http://townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2009/04/21/are_you_an_ext...
>
> - My father was a Minuteman and a Bircher;
> - I understand the need to watch these yakes.
>
> Dave,
>
> My Father was a Veteran Who Love His Country :
> He Wasn't a 'yake'.

My father was a veteran who lived off federal contracts and who cheered
when JFK was killed. My father feared fluoridated water and
desegregation. He was very crazy and capable of doing great harm. His
field was tactical weaponry. He could've snapped at any time.

dave

Apr 22, 2009, 7:42:06 AM4/22/09
dxAce wrote:

> Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
> amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?

Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody, unlike these friends of the Bush
Junta.

http://baltimorechronicle.com/2006/042706Parry.html

dxAce

Apr 22, 2009, 7:55:22 AM4/22/09

dave wrote:

> dxAce wrote:
>

> > Should they also keep an eye on folks like William Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn,
> > amongst others, who are Boy Barry's pals?
> >

> Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody, unlike these friends of the Bush
> Junta.

In other words, it would be OK if someone blew up your hovel, as long as you weren't
killed.

I'm liking your logic, Rickmers!

Message has been deleted

dave

Apr 22, 2009, 9:15:47 AM4/22/09

I do not live in the ladies' washroom in the Pentagon.

Poetic Justice

Apr 22, 2009, 11:46:22 AM4/22/09

What was their safety net to ensure people don't die in the bombings?
I mean.... I get a ticket if I forget to wear a seat belt, is there a
new Federal standard like the Airbags or seatbelt standards that they
met to be sure William Ayers and Bernardine were doing safe terrorist
bombings?

They didn't even get a ticket did they, and how many lives did they risk
with their behavior??

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 22, 2009, 11:57:55 AM4/22/09
The new terrorist.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=262194

Heh, lets me get to work in my back yard now.Yesterday, I used my come
along and some chains to get my 1914 Ford T Model car on my old
trailer.Now I need to pry up some slabs of concrete and move/wiggle walk
them to the left rear corner of my back yard.Then I need to hook up my
1983 Dodge van to my old trailer and back my trailer up to the corner of
my yard so the trailer wheels/tires will be sitting on the concrete
slabs.Lots of fun things to do around here!
cuhulin

Mike

Apr 22, 2009, 12:43:16 PM4/22/09
On Apr 21, 8:35 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> Dave,
>
> My Father was a Veteran Who Love His Country :
> He Wasn't a 'yake'.

But, there are "yakes" in the Army.

> But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

No one should be ruled out of being a potential terrorist. If that
happens, you'll scream even louder.

> My Father was a Small Business Owner
> Who Love His Country : He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

Where did the recent report suggest that business owners are potential
terrorists?

> My Father was a Federal Employee Who Love His Country :
> He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

I bet less federal workers will be watched under Obama. And you'll
scream that this represents giving up in the war on terrorism.

> My Father was a Conservative American
> Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

But many conservatives (and liberals) hate the gov't enough to be
watched.

> My Father was a "Jesus Loves You" Christian
> and "We Are All God's Children" Christian
> Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.

But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

> remember good old americanism is about 'god'
> and 'country'; and prez obama ain't no god and
> he sure ain't the whole country ~ RHF

But that doesn't translate to Obama being anti-God or anti-country!!

> (OT) : Are You An ObamaNista© "Extremist" ?
> Napolitanoizing © {Preaching Hate Them}
> For All That Disagrees With You !
> -or- Just An Average American Who Believes
> In God And Loves Their Country

No, instead, we should be RHF-nistas who abuse logic to the point of
insanity. Obama's not preaching hate. He's preaching vigilance against
internal extremists, liberals included, as witnessed by yesterday's
news about how Justice and the FBI are going after animal rights
extremists. (All this ignores surveillance of conservative extremists
under the Bush administration!)

RHF: The definition of confusion.

Why are conservatives so desperate in their attempts to oppose Obama?
Why are they being such hypocrites?

dave

Apr 22, 2009, 1:30:03 PM4/22/09
Mike wrote:

> But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
> the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

Christians are especially dangerous because they don't believe in "man's
laws". They think any behavior is kosher if it advances their quest for
world domination.

dxAce

Apr 22, 2009, 2:48:03 PM4/22/09

Michael W. Bryant, dumbass liberal academic, and the dufus who once claimed to
have a PhD, wrote:

> On Apr 21, 8:35 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>

> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
> >

> But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
> the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

In the *past*, you lied about having a PhD, did you not?

I'm certainly not going to ignore that!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,
there may be more dufi there.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 22, 2009, 2:40:08 PM4/22/09
I don't believe I am an ''Extremist''.I am taking me an ''Extreme'' cig
and coffee break rat now.Then I am going to get back to ''Extrmeley''
working in my back yard.All I need to do now (if it doesn't rain) as far
as my old trailer and my car is concerned is tie my 1914 Ford Model T
car down on my old trailer so that when I back it up on those four
concrete slabs my car can't roll off of my trailer.I worked all morning
moving those heavy a.s slabs, so that my trailer's four wheels won't be
sitting on the bare a.s ground.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 22, 2009, 5:08:31 PM4/22/09
The temp gauge in my van is reading about half way between low and
middle.I shut off the engine, going to let it cool off.I know how to
pull a trailer, but I have no experience at backing up a trailer.My
brother in law has a motorhome and a two wheel car towing dolly thingy
he sometimes uses to tow his pickup truck behind his motorhome.He knows
all about how to back up.I reckon I will call him tomorrow morning.He
has shingles, he can't get out in the hot weather too much.
cuhulin

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2009, 7:48:37 PM4/22/09
On Apr 22, 6:38 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> My father was a veteran who lived off federal contracts and who cheered
> when JFK was killed.  My father feared fluoridated water and
> desegregation.  He was very crazy and capable of doing great harm.  His
> field was tactical weaponry.  He could've snapped at any time.- Hide quoted text -

It is unfortunate for America that he never did snap.

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2009, 7:49:44 PM4/22/09
On Apr 22, 6:42 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> Ayers and Dohrn never killed anybody

Professor Dr.DaviD, PhD, knows this because he was there!

saltyfi...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2009, 7:52:06 PM4/22/09
On Apr 22, 6:37 am, dxAce <dx...@milestones.com> wrote:
> Brenda Ann wrote:
> > "dxAce" <dx...@milestones.com> wrote in message
>
> > Not sure who Dohrn is, but Ayers has priors, and yes, bears scrutiny.
>
> Dohrn is Ayers wife! Check it out.

Who is Bernardine Dohrn ?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2190

Who is William Ayers ?

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/individualProfile.asp?indid=2169

In 1974 Dohrn co-authored -- along with Bill Ayers (her future
husband), Jeff Jones, and Celia Sojourn -- a book titled Prairie Fire:
The Politics of Revolutionary Anti-Imperialism.

The title Prairie Fire was an allusion to Mao Zedong's observation (in
a January 1930 letter) that "a single spark can start a prairie fire."
Dohrn's book was dedicated to a bevy of violent, America-hating
revolutionaries, including Sirhan Sirhan (assassin of Robert F.
Kennedy).

dave

Apr 22, 2009, 8:01:40 PM4/22/09

Hold the BOTTOM of the steering wheel.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 22, 2009, 8:14:03 PM4/22/09
It took me about twenty trys at it, but I finally backed my old trailer
(sixteen feet feet long trailer, including the four feet long trailer
tongue, up where I want it.Next up, I am going to enclose my old
trailer so that it will look sort of like an Irish Tinker horse drawn
caravan/trailer.
cuhulin
It is an Irish thang, y'all wouldn't understood

Poetic Justice

Apr 22, 2009, 10:01:17 PM4/22/09
I never met someone that wouldn't snap, given enough incentive.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 23, 2009, 1:27:29 AM4/23/09
Is Obama campaign cash quashing eligibility suits? FEC shows $1 Mil plus
paid to top law firm.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=262295

Money Talks.
cuhulin

BDK

Apr 23, 2009, 1:35:56 AM4/23/09
In article <21186-49...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
cuh...@webtv.net says...

Just think how quickly you could have done it sober!!

--
BDK

BDK Klan leader?
Former #1 kOOk Magnet (Title passed to Larnrod!)
NJJ CLUB #1
Shillmaster

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 23, 2009, 2:25:35 PM4/23/09
Absolute Proof the Left is INSANE!
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=262346

Have you ever backed up a trailer before? It isn't as easy as it looks,
unless you have enough experience.I have no experience at all at backing
up a trailer.
I am hell when I am well, trouble is I stay sick all of the time.

Those ''democrats and liberals'' in my neighborhood are always throwing
their damn trash down/out their car windows everywhere they go.Just
yesterday afternoon I picked up a brown paper bag that was laying in the
ditch in front of my house.There was a big empty Colt 45 booze bottle in
the brown paper bag.Some of your Obama Butt Kissers buddies, I reckon.
cuhulin

dxAce

Apr 24, 2009, 6:09:07 AM4/24/09

Michael W. Bryant, the dumbass liberal academic who once claimed to have a PhD,
wrote:

> But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
> the past.

There are dumbass liberal academics (such as yourself, PhDufus) who have been

members of extremist groups in the past.

YOU are the ones responsible for our current mess.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

And, as always, don't let your children attend Louisville Technical Institute.
They've hired at least one dufus who once claimed to have a PhD, and who knows,

there may be more dufi there.

dave

Apr 24, 2009, 7:52:08 AM4/24/09
dxAce wrote:

> Michael W. Bryant, the dumbass liberal academic who once claimed to have a PhD,
> wrote:
>
>> But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
>> the past.
>
> There are dumbass liberal academics (such as yourself, PhDufus) who have been
> members of extremist groups in the past.
>
> YOU are the ones responsible for our current mess.

Bryant's a greedy banker?

dxAce

Apr 24, 2009, 7:55:00 AM4/24/09

dave wrote:

No, but he's certainly a dumbass academic!

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 24, 2009, 11:35:14 AM4/24/09
Look at the mess those damn politicians have gotten America into around
the World.Talk about ''Extremist''! Sheesh!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 24, 2009, 12:04:23 PM4/24/09
Americans Growing Rage About Fraud Obama. www.rense.com

''Extremist'' Fraud Obama.
cuhulin
Good morning, welcome to Wal Mart.Are those your twins? //Hell no they
are not twins, why do you ask?// I can't see why anybody would want to
sleep with you twice.(She doesn't work at Wal Mart anymore. ~ Paul Gallo
radio talk show. www.supertalkms.com )

Telamon

Apr 25, 2009, 3:53:13 PM4/25/09
In article
<658008a2-c7e8-415c...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
Mike <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote:

> On Apr 21, 8:35 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> No one should be ruled out of being a potential terrorist. If that
> happens, you'll scream even louder.

We should start with you.

< SNIP >

> > My Father was a Conservative American
> > Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
> >
> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
> >

> But many conservatives (and liberals) hate the gov't enough to be
> watched.

That's about half the country right there.

> > My Father was a "Jesus Loves You" Christian
> > and "We Are All God's Children" Christian
> > Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
> >
> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
> >

> But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
> the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

How about the Muslim extremists? Should we ignore them?

> > remember good old americanism is about 'god'
> > and 'country'; and prez obama ain't no god and
> > he sure ain't the whole country ~ RHF
>
> But that doesn't translate to Obama being anti-God or anti-country!!

The Muslim Obomination does.

> > (OT) : Are You An ObamaNista© "Extremist" ?
> > Napolitanoizing © {Preaching Hate Them}
> > For All That Disagrees With You !
> > -or- Just An Average American Who Believes
> > In God And Loves Their Country
>
> No, instead, we should be RHF-nistas who abuse logic to the point of
> insanity. Obama's not preaching hate. He's preaching vigilance against
> internal extremists, liberals included, as witnessed by yesterday's
> news about how Justice and the FBI are going after animal rights
> extremists. (All this ignores surveillance of conservative extremists
> under the Bush administration!)

You are right for once. The Obomination preaches stupidity.

> RHF: The definition of confusion.

So what else is new.

> Why are conservatives so desperate in their attempts to oppose Obama?

Because he is a liberal pushing a liberal agenda, a continual
embarrassment to our country every time he meets leaders of other
countries, preaching stupidity on any subject.

Probably the worst move he has made is Klintoon for secretary of state
practically guaranteeing continued diversion toward our country as a
super power.

We don't look like a super power with moron for president and a clown
for secretary of state.

> Why are they being such hypocrites?

The Obomination, the wrong man at the wrong time.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

~ RHF

Apr 25, 2009, 4:11:26 PM4/25/09
On Apr 22, 2:29 am, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "Bushcraftgregg" <gk...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> On Apr 21, 8:35 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> > - My father was a Minuteman and a Bircher;
> > - I understand the need to watch these yakes.

> > Dave,
>
> > My Father was a Veteran Who Love His Country :
> > He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
>
> > My Father was a Small Business Owner
> > Who Love His Country : He Wasn't a 'yake'.

> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
>
> > My Father was a Federal Employee Who Love His Country :
> > He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
>
> > My Father was a Conservative American
> > Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
>
> > My Father was a "Jesus Loves You" Christian
> > and "We Are All God's Children" Christian
> > Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
>
> > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
>
> > remember good old americanism is about 'god'
> > and 'country'; and prez obama ain't no god and
> > he sure ain't the whole country ~ RHF
> > .
> > (OT) : Are You An ObamaNista© "Extremist" ?
> > Napolitanoizing © {Preaching Hate Them}
> > For All That Disagrees With You !
> > -or- Just An Average American Who Believes
> > In God And Loves Their Country
> > .
> > .
>
> Good post RHF.
>
> I really don't get where people think that this stuff is aimed at them.
> People need to use their brains.  The way I see it, DHS is not talking about
> people like Roy's dad, or even idiots like Rushbo..  they're talking about
> folks like Tim McVeigh, the Unabomber and Eric Rudolph.  Also, some (though
> by no means even a majority) of the militia folks come hazardously close to
> seditious.  They also keep a close eye on left fringe groups like PeTA and
> the Animal Defense League. All of the above bear keeping an eye on.

"IF" {Big 'If'} The US Government is claiming
that US Veterans are 'potential' Terrorist :
Then the US Government Should Look Inward
to the DOD as the Agency That Created Them.

Now the DHS NapolitanoNista© is claiming that the
9/11 Terrorists snuck into the USA via Canada.

that lady needs to go . . . ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

Apr 25, 2009, 4:22:03 PM4/25/09
On Apr 22, 4:59 am, Bob Dobbs <chupaca...@operamail.com> wrote:

> Brenda Ann wrote:
>
> >Not sure who Dohrn is,
>
> From Bob Dylan's lyrics;
> you don't need a weatherman
> to know which the wind blows,
> a radical anti-war group was formed
> that called themselves the Weatherman Organization.
> Bernadine Dohrn was a leader in that group at one time.
> She's 67 now and not much of a threat,
> more a drain on the federal budget
> for the costs to keep track of her whereabouts and activities.
>
> --
>
> Operator Bob
> Echo Charlie 42

Classsic Liberal-Thinking : Age as an Excuse :
She's 67 and Harmless - Yeah Sure !

Stalin lived to Age 74 and still a Danger
until the Day He Died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Stalin

Mao lived to Age 82 and still a Danger
until the Day He Died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao

Ho lived to Age 79 and still a Danger
until the Day He Died.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ho_Chi_Min
.

~ RHF

Apr 25, 2009, 4:27:05 PM4/25/09
On Apr 22, 4:38 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:

> ~ RHF wrote:
>
> > - My father was a Minuteman and a Bircher;
> > - I understand the need to watch these yakes.
>
> > Dave,
>
> > My Father was a Veteran Who Love His Country :
> > He Wasn't a 'yake'.

- My father was a veteran who lived off federal contracts
- and who cheered when JFK was killed.
- My father feared fluoridated water and desegregation.
- He was very crazy and capable of doing great harm.
- His field was tactical weaponry.
- He could've snapped at any time.

Dave and You Are Proof Positive :
That It Can Happen ! ;-} ~ RHF
.

~ RHF

Apr 25, 2009, 4:34:20 PM4/25/09
On Apr 22, 10:30 am, dave <d...@dave.dave> wrote:
> Mike wrote:
>
> > But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
> > the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?

- Christians are especially dangerous because
- they don't believe in "man's laws".
- They think any behavior is kosher if it advances
- their quest for world domination.

Dave -proclaims Christians Are Especially Dangerous
Because ... Their Quest For World Domination.

Dave Keep Preaching That Hate For Christians
and Persons-of-Faith : You Are the Poster-Child
for the Obama-Speakers© ~ RHF
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 25, 2009, 4:52:57 PM4/25/09
Bad day in the polls for the B HO administration.
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=262544

GOOD.It is GUARANTEED there will be many more bad days for B HO and
his AssClowns.
cuhulin

Message has been deleted

John Barnard

Apr 25, 2009, 5:24:06 PM4/25/09
BDK wrote:
> In article <21186-49...@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net>,
> cuh...@webtv.net says...
>> It took me about twenty trys at it, but I finally backed my old trailer
>> (sixteen feet feet long trailer, including the four feet long trailer
>> tongue, up where I want it.Next up, I am going to enclose my old
>> trailer so that it will look sort of like an Irish Tinker horse drawn
>> caravan/trailer.
>> cuhulin
>> It is an Irish thang, y'all wouldn't understood
>>

> Just think how quickly you could have done it sober!!

Cuhu is just living up to a few Irish stereotypes!

dave

Apr 25, 2009, 5:27:50 PM4/25/09

> Dave -proclaims Christians Are Especially Dangerous
> Because ... Their Quest For World Domination.
>
> Dave Keep Preaching That Hate For Christians
> and Persons-of-Faith : You Are the Poster-Child
> for the Obama-Speakers© ~ RHF
> .

I don't hate nothin' at all (except hatred).

Brenda Ann

Apr 25, 2009, 5:53:41 PM4/25/09

"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

I Hate Hate (R. Bailey)

Here's a song I want
Everybody to listen to
It's talking about love
And it's talking about hate

You know, I think the only way
We're gonna do away with hate is
To get so much love going around
That there just won't be any more hate

There's so much hate going on today
On the right and on the left
You see, we hate our brothers
Yes, we do, and we hate our own self

There's even hate going on today
Between the young folks and the old
Can't see all this hate is really
Eating up our very soul

That's why I'm singing now
I hate hate, everybody listen to me
I hate hate, all sing together now
I hate hate, the good Lord above
Don't you know I love love
I really, really love love

Alright, I want you to listen
To this next little verse
If you feel like it, sing along
And if you don't wanna sing along
Maybe you can clap your hands

The good book says
To love your enemy
But we don't comprehend
Tell me, how can you love your enemy
When you hate your fellow man

You see, love's got the
All-time greatest power
You see, love can brighten up
Your darkest hour

That's why I'm singing now
I hate hate, everybody sing it with me
I hate hate, let's all get together now
I hate hate, the good Lord above
Don't you know I love love
Oh, you got to have love

Got to have love
Love, love, got to have love
Love, love, got to have love.....

~ RHF

Apr 25, 2009, 7:06:47 PM4/25/09
On Apr 25, 2:53 pm, "Brenda Ann" <bren...@shinbiro.com> wrote:
> "dave" <d...@dave.dave> wrote in message

You've Got To Have Heart Hope and Love . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06103o2dv5c
.

BDK

Apr 25, 2009, 8:02:18 PM4/25/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-A7349B.12531325042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

> In article
> <658008a2-c7e8-415c...@q9g2000yqc.googlegroups.com>,
> Mike <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> > On Apr 21, 8:35 pm, "~ RHF" <rhf-newsgro...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>
> > No one should be ruled out of being a potential terrorist. If that
> > happens, you'll scream even louder.
>
> We should start with you.
>
> < SNIP >
>
> > > My Father was a Conservative American
> > > Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
> > >
> > > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
> > >

> > But many conservatives (and liberals) hate the gov't enough to be
> > watched.
>
> That's about half the country right there.

Not really, but I'm sure that thinking that way makes you feel "normal"
somehow. It aint workin'...you'll never really feel normal.

> > > My Father was a "Jesus Loves You" Christian
> > > and "We Are All God's Children" Christian
> > > Who Love His Country - He Wasn't a 'yake'.
> > >
> > > But the Obama-Regime's © new DHS Napolitanoism ©
> > > {Liberal-Fascism} would classify him as a 'potential' Terrorist.
> > >

> > But there are Christians who have been members of extremist groups in
> > the past. Are you suggesting that we should ignore the past?
>
> How about the Muslim extremists? Should we ignore them?

Ask a stupid question, Telemundoh.... Wait! Pretty much all your
questions are stupid!

> > > remember good old americanism is about 'god'
> > > and 'country'; and prez obama ain't no god and
> > > he sure ain't the whole country ~ RHF
> >
> > But that doesn't translate to Obama being anti-God or anti-country!!
>
> The Muslim Obomination does.

He's a muslim? Wow, is there any anti-Obama nonsense you won't swallow?

> > > (OT) : Are You An ObamaNista© "Extremist" ?
> > > Napolitanoizing © {Preaching Hate Them}
> > > For All That Disagrees With You !
> > > -or- Just An Average American Who Believes
> > > In God And Loves Their Country
> >
> > No, instead, we should be RHF-nistas who abuse logic to the point of
> > insanity. Obama's not preaching hate. He's preaching vigilance against
> > internal extremists, liberals included, as witnessed by yesterday's
> > news about how Justice and the FBI are going after animal rights
> > extremists. (All this ignores surveillance of conservative extremists
> > under the Bush administration!)
>
> You are right for once. The Obomination preaches stupidity.
>
> > RHF: The definition of confusion.
>
> So what else is new.

I'm sure you have some sort of new tardism to tell us about.

> > Why are conservatives so desperate in their attempts to oppose Obama?
>
> Because he is a liberal pushing a liberal agenda, a continual
> embarrassment to our country every time he meets leaders of other
> countries, preaching stupidity on any subject.

LOL, if you were sane, you would realize it's the last guy that did all
that stuff, except the liberal part, of course.

> Probably the worst move he has made is Klintoon for secretary of state
> practically guaranteeing continued diversion toward our country as a
> super power.

You kooks sure obsess over those Clintons, don't you? Stamp collecting
would be more relaxing, and would help your blood pressure.

> We don't look like a super power with moron for president and a clown
> for secretary of state.

It's 2009, Telemundoh, they're gone now. The embarrassment is over.

> > Why are they being such hypocrites?
>
> The Obomination, the wrong man at the wrong time.

Telemundoh, all right winger kooktardery, all the time.

BDK

Apr 25, 2009, 8:05:19 PM4/25/09
In article <WbLIl.85544$0%2.4...@newsfe22.iad>, jf...@shaw.ca says...

My Irish relatives seem to go his way, or totally the other way, and
become doctors, bankers, and AF or Navy pilots. One is a baker, and his
wife is a car salesman. She and her sister both.

Telamon

Apr 25, 2009, 8:13:44 PM4/25/09
In article
<94aeaa11-7e0c-472e...@p6g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
"~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:

< SNIP >

> You've Got To Have Heart Hope and Love . . .
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06103o2dv5c
> .

It's most important to have a brain goofball.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 25, 2009, 8:16:35 PM4/25/09
In article <MPG.245d6e907...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

< SNIP >

> Not really, but I'm sure that thinking that way makes you feel "normal"
> somehow. It aint workin'...you'll never really feel normal.

This was not addressed to you goofball. You don't posses the mental
capacity for this thread. Stick to the kook stuff you know.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Apr 25, 2009, 8:46:20 PM4/25/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-52414A.17134425042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

> In article
> <94aeaa11-7e0c-472e...@p6g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
> "~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
>
> < SNIP >
>
> > You've Got To Have Heart Hope and Love . . .
> > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06103o2dv5c
> > .
>
> It's most important to have a brain goofball.

That's why your case is so tragically funny.

BDK

Apr 25, 2009, 8:49:00 PM4/25/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

LOL, that's a good one coming from you. Such irony, such Telemundohry.

Telamon

Apr 25, 2009, 8:54:52 PM4/25/09
In article <MPG.245d78e8b...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> In article <telamon_spamshield-52414A.17134425042009
> @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > In article
> > <94aeaa11-7e0c-472e...@p6g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
> > "~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> >
> > < SNIP >
> >
> > > You've Got To Have Heart Hope and Love . . .
> > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06103o2dv5c
> > > .
> >
> > It's most important to have a brain goofball.
> >

> That's why your case is so tragically funny.

Nothing funny about you retard.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 25, 2009, 8:55:48 PM4/25/09
In article <MPG.245d7988d...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> In article <telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
> @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > In article <MPG.245d6e907...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> > BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
> >
> > < SNIP >
> > >
> > > Not really, but I'm sure that thinking that way makes you feel "normal"
> > > somehow. It aint workin'...you'll never really feel normal.
> >
> > This was not addressed to you goofball. You don't posses the mental
> > capacity for this thread. Stick to the kook stuff you know.
> >

> LOL, that's a good one coming from you. Such irony, such Telemundohry.

Not much of anything good comes from you now does it moron.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 25, 2009, 8:59:03 PM4/25/09

> In article <telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
> @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > In article <MPG.245d6e907...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> > BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
> >
> > < SNIP >
> > >
> > > Not really, but I'm sure that thinking that way makes you feel "normal"
> > > somehow. It aint workin'...you'll never really feel normal.
> >
> > This was not addressed to you goofball. You don't posses the mental
> > capacity for this thread. Stick to the kook stuff you know.
> >

> LOL, that's a good one coming from you. Such irony, such Telemundohry.

Just like this moron BDK the Dem's in congress don't believe in free
speech.

They don't want Al to look bad. Well they are way to late for that.

<http://www.climatedepot.com/a/429/Report-Democrats-Refuse-to-Allow-Skept
ic-to-Testify-Alongside-Gore-At-Congressional-Hearing>

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

dave

Apr 25, 2009, 11:11:00 PM4/25/09
Brenda Ann wrote:

As some warn victory, some downfall
Private reasons great or small
Can be seen in the eyes of those that call
To make all that should be killed to crawl
While others say don't hate nothing at all
Except hatred.

Disillusioned words like bullets bark
As human gods aim for their mark
Made everything from toy guns that spark
To flesh-colored Christs that glow in the dark
It's easy to see without looking too far
That not much
Is really sacred.

http://www.bobdylan.com/#/songs/its-alright-ma-im-only-bleeding

BDK

Apr 26, 2009, 12:12:15 AM4/26/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-CEFE9C.17554825042009

@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> In article <MPG.245d7988d...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
> > @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> > telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > > In article <MPG.245d6e907...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> > > BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > < SNIP >

> > > This was not addressed to you goofball. You don't posses the mental
> > > capacity for this thread. Stick to the kook stuff you know.
> > >

> > LOL, that's a good one coming from you. Such irony, such Telemundohry.
>
> Not much of anything good comes from you now does it moron.

And it does from someone as bitter and tired as you? Really Telemundoh,
you're so sour, you make a lemon seem sweet. Maybe it's aches and pains,
or the beginning of senile dementia. Whatever it is, you need to lighten
up..

BDK

Apr 26, 2009, 12:13:36 AM4/26/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-7C475B.17545225042009

@newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> In article <MPG.245d78e8b...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
>
> > In article <telamon_spamshield-52414A.17134425042009
> > @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> > telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > > In article
> > > <94aeaa11-7e0c-472e...@p6g2000pre.googlegroups.com>,
> > > "~ RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote:
> > >
> > > < SNIP >

> > > It's most important to have a brain goofball.
> > >

> > That's why your case is so tragically funny.
>
> Nothing funny about you retard.

I admit, I don't hold a candle to a kooktard, like you.

Telamon

Apr 26, 2009, 12:20:53 AM4/26/09
In article <MPG.245da97ad...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> In article <telamon_spamshield-7C475B.17545225042009
> @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > In article <MPG.245d78e8b...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> > BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <telamon_spamshield-52414A.17134425042009
> > > @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> > > telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

> > > That's why your case is so tragically funny.
> >
> > Nothing funny about you retard.
> >

> I admit, I don't hold a candle to a kooktard, like you.

You can't handle much can you.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 26, 2009, 12:24:02 AM4/26/09
In article <MPG.245da92cd...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

> In article <telamon_spamshield-CEFE9C.17554825042009
> @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
> > In article <MPG.245d7988d...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
> > BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:
> >
> > > In article <telamon_spamshield-8DF014.17163525042009
> > > @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> > > telamon_s...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

> > > LOL, that's a good one coming from you. Such irony, such Telemundohry.
> >
> > Not much of anything good comes from you now does it moron.
> >

> And it does from someone as bitter and tired as you? Really Telemundoh,
> you're so sour, you make a lemon seem sweet. Maybe it's aches and pains,
> or the beginning of senile dementia. Whatever it is, you need to lighten
> up..

You need to change the clown act it's getting old. Try making lemonade
instead of the Kookaburra-aid for a change. Don't worry about me worry
about yourself.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Apr 26, 2009, 3:57:39 AM4/26/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-7F954F.21240225042009

I'm not the one doing the clown act, I'm just observing, and commenting
on your performance. You're a very bitter old assclown.

So when will you abandon the Obama BC kookery? At what point will you
admit, it's not going anywhere, and move on to the next kooktardic
claim?

~ RHF

Apr 26, 2009, 9:35:36 PM4/26/09
On Apr 26, 12:57 am, BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
> In article <telamon_spamshield-7F954F.21240225042009
> @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...
>

> > In article <MPG.245da92cd66718c098a...@news.buckeye-express.com>,

> >  BDK <TopSh...@sanity.com> wrote:
>
> > > In article <telamon_spamshield-CEFE9C.17554825042009
> > > @newsclstr02.news.prodigy.com>,
> > > telamon_spamshi...@pacbell.net.is.invalid says...

The ObamaNation© Creating a Culture of Joblessness and Dependency.

America's Most Dangerous Cities Under Prez Obama

http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/106978/America%27s-Most-Dangerous-Cities

All 10 of America's Most Dangerous Cities were
among those Identified by the Obama-Regime's ©
Department of Justice as Transit Points for Mexican
Drug Cartels -but- Janet Napolitano - Secretary of DHS
labels US Military Veterans as potenial Terrorists
while turning a blind-eye to the real threat of thousands
of Illegal Mexican Alien Invaders who are in-fact
Trans-National Criminals and Urban-Terrorists.
.
.

John Barnard

Apr 26, 2009, 11:49:08 PM4/26/09

Hey, Telemundoh!

We want a new conspiracy!

Here are some topics for you: tracking people via fluoride toothpaste,
the evil behind aglets, the decline and fall of Western civilization due
to the overwhelming spread of coffee bars, Girl Scouts - to help little
old ladies or something far more sinister?. Choose a topic and we look
forward to hearing about it from you!

Telamon

Apr 27, 2009, 12:22:48 AM4/27/09
In article <MPG.245dddff8...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

The clown act is what you how to do and not much else. It wasn't very
entertaining to begin with and is pretty old now.

> So when will you abandon the Obama BC kookery?

When you grow a pair.

> At what point will you admit, it's not going anywhere, and move on to
> the next kooktardic claim?

So when will you grow up clown? Answer never.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Telamon

Apr 27, 2009, 12:37:41 AM4/27/09
In article <XW9Jl.91352$GU6....@newsfe09.iad>,
John Barnard <jf...@shaw.ca> wrote:

Here you go:

John Barnard thinks he an intelligent and clever person but there is
this group of people on Usenet that tell him otherwise. Every time John
posts he is mocked and he starts to doubt himself. Things start going
wrong in his life offline so he suspects these same people are following
him around screwing things up when he is looking the other way.

Truth is John is a screwup. The end.

Now go drink your Kook-aid and for the last time stop sucking your thumb.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Apr 27, 2009, 2:28:58 AM4/27/09
In article <dbd641a2-d785-430c-b64e-7bd1e2c917d9
@x31g2000prc.googlegroups.com>, rhf-new...@pacbell.net says...

And what exactly does that have to do with the Obama BC nonsense?

BDK

Apr 27, 2009, 2:34:29 AM4/27/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-CCDD71.21224826042009

BWAHAHAHAHA! If you had a pair, you would admit the Obama BC story is as
dead as your brain is.

> > At what point will you admit, it's not going anywhere, and move on to
> > the next kooktardic claim?
>
> So when will you grow up clown? Answer never.

If acting like you is being "grown up", I hope I never get there. You
seem to act more like a tired out 3 year old than an adult.

~ RHF

Apr 27, 2009, 6:22:04 PM4/27/09
> http://finance.yahoo.com/real-estate/article/106978/America%27s-Most-...

> All 10 of America's Most Dangerous Cities were
> among those Identified by the Obama-Regime's ©
> Department of Justice as Transit Points for Mexican
> Drug Cartels -but- Janet Napolitano - Secretary of DHS
> labels US Military Veterans as potenial Terrorists
> while turning a blind-eye to the real threat of thousands
> of Illegal Mexican Alien Invaders who are in-fact
> Trans-National Criminals and Urban-Terrorists.
>  .
>  .

The O-Bomb-Ster's© Air Force One and F-16 Fighter
Fly-By Photo-Op Spooks New York City

Obama Plane Photo Op Startles New Yorkers
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090427/us_nm/us_newyork_plane
.
insane political pay-back is a b-i-t-c-h ~ RHF
.
blame obama he's the president
it's obama's time in the blame bucket
.
.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 27, 2009, 7:56:18 PM4/27/09
Big deal, Black Helicopters fly over my neighborhood all the
time.Yesterday, I saw one of them flying low and hauling arse (fast)
right over my back yard.It was flying toward the East.When was the last
time you saw one flying over your neighborhood?
cuhulin
Jet Planes fly overrrhead,,,,, rumple my still warm bed,,,,,,,,
Midnight, me and the blues,,,,,

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 27, 2009, 11:00:48 PM4/27/09
American Legion Disappointed With Obama.
www.rense.com

Natch.They are not the only ones DISAPPOINTED with Obama.
cuhulin

Telamon

Apr 27, 2009, 11:15:48 PM4/27/09
In article <MPG.245f1c039...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

Sure thing baby cakes.

> > > At what point will you admit, it's not going anywhere, and move on to
> > > the next kooktardic claim?
> >
> > So when will you grow up clown? Answer never.
> >

> If acting like you is being "grown up", I hope I never get there. You
> seem to act more like a tired out 3 year old than an adult.

The clown act continues.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Apr 28, 2009, 1:06:07 AM4/28/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-5D2F63.20154727042009

Such a bitter old kooktard.

> > > So when will you grow up clown? Answer never.
> > >

> > If acting like you is being "grown up", I hope I never get there. You
> > seem to act more like a tired out 3 year old than an adult.
>
> The clown act continues.

The sour kookdumb rolls on. Any new kooktardism you've bought into
lately?

Telamon

Apr 28, 2009, 2:22:06 AM4/28/09
In article <MPG.246058bec...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

Such a bitter old Kookaburra.

> > > If acting like you is being "grown up", I hope I never get there. You
> > > seem to act more like a tired out 3 year old than an adult.
> >
> > The clown act continues.
>
> The sour kookdumb rolls on. Any new kooktardism you've bought into
> lately?

The retard clown act goes on.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Apr 28, 2009, 3:30:28 AM4/28/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-AE0E39.23220627042009

I sure laugh a lot for being bitter. Maybe you don't understand what it
means. =3Fbaby cakes=3F?

Let's not get weird here, Telemundoh.

> > > The clown act continues.
> >
> > The sour kookdumb rolls on. Any new kooktardism you've bought into
> > lately?
>
> The retard clown act goes on.

No new kooktardery? You disappoint me, Telemundoh!! You need to read
some more "The sky is falling/going to fall stuff, so you can find a new
outlet for your kooktardism when you finally abandon the Obama BC non-
story. No rush, as you seem to be a true believer.

I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.

Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
your anger!!

dave

Apr 28, 2009, 8:35:31 AM4/28/09

We have the busiest skies in the world here. We see all kinds of flying
stuff. The Space Shuttle flew by a few months ago.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 28, 2009, 10:12:55 AM4/28/09
I haven't seen any UFOs.I do not believe they exist in our Galaxy.
Those old Ford Galaxy (Galaxie?) cars were nice looking cars
though.Those Mercury Meteor cars too.
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 28, 2009, 10:24:50 AM4/28/09
Introducing Fascism Through BioMedical Terrorism! Important Info! You
Decide!
www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=262814

wearethegovtandweareheretohelpyou.

I am going to have to remove my front door from the hinges to get my old
raggity couch out and my Goodwill store couch in.
cuhulin

Telamon

Apr 28, 2009, 8:50:23 PM4/28/09
In article <MPG.24607a9ce...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

In your case it's way to late weirdo. I'm not steeped in your world of
strange so no I don't know what you are going on about.

> > > The sour kookdumb rolls on. Any new kooktardism you've bought into
> > > lately?
> >
> > The retard clown act goes on.
> >

> No new kooktardery? You disappoint me, Telemundoh!! You need to read
> some more "The sky is falling/going to fall stuff, so you can find a new
> outlet for your kooktardism when you finally abandon the Obama BC non-
> story. No rush, as you seem to be a true believer.

You got to stop projecting Kookaburra. The kook'tard stuff is in your
domain not mine.

> I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
> be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.

The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.

> Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
> and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
> I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
> your anger!!

I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.
Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
issues.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

Apr 29, 2009, 2:25:03 AM4/29/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-30F09A.17502328042009

Sorry Telemundoh, you can't skate away from what you are. You believing
in the Obama BC stuff moves you solidly into the kooktard category. I
was just suggesting a new 'tardism to fall back to, when reality finally
edges into your mushed up melon of a brain, and even you have to admit
the Obama BC story ain't goin nowhere.

> > I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
> > be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.
>
> The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.

By some people. But Bush is a much richer target.

> > Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
> > and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
> > I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
> > your anger!!
>
> I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.

I would hope so. Very expensive paperweights to have sitting around. I
had too many for a while, five is enough, nine was just too much.

> Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
> issues.

I'm not angry enough for you?

That's ok, you're angry enough for both of us, with some left over.

Telamon

May 1, 2009, 6:07:17 PM5/1/09
In article <MPG.2461bcc68...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

Sorry yourself kook'tard. This is the stuff you are steeped in you whack
job.

> > > I'm guessing fluoridation, the Clintons, or maybe illegal aliens would
> > > be probable kooktardic subjects for you to switch to.
> >
> > The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.
>
> By some people. But Bush is a much richer target.

By anyone with any sense. There is no bigger target then the Klintoons.

> > > Or maybe you'll tell us what you like dislike about one of your radios,
> > > and show there is some tiny bit of sanity remaining. You do that, and
> > > I'll do the same. You can do it Telemundoh, I know you can. Let go of
> > > your anger!!
> >
> > I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.
>
> I would hope so. Very expensive paperweights to have sitting around. I
> had too many for a while, five is enough, nine was just too much.
>
> > Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
> > issues.
>
> I'm not angry enough for you?

You are plenty angry. You should work on that.

> That's ok, you're angry enough for both of us, with some left over.

I'd stick to your own issues Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

BDK

May 2, 2009, 1:19:09 AM5/2/09
In article <telamon_spamshield-787408.15071701052009
@newsclstr03.news.prodigy.net>,

Funny how you keep calling me a kook, yet I don't believe in any
kooktardic nonsense, such as the Obama BC fairy tale. That's all yours,
Telemundoh..

> > > The Kilntoon's will always a subject of ridicule.
> >
> > By some people. But Bush is a much richer target.
>
> By anyone with any sense. There is no bigger target then the Klintoons.

If you're an ultra right winger, I suppose. I'm not, nor am I an uber
left winger either, so both are "target rich".

> > > I like my radios. If I didn't I would sell them to someone that would.
> >
> > I would hope so. Very expensive paperweights to have sitting around. I
> > had too many for a while, five is enough, nine was just too much.
> >
> > > Sanity is something you know nothing about and yeah you do have anger
> > > issues.
> >
> > I'm not angry enough for you?
>
> You are plenty angry. You should work on that.
>
> > That's ok, you're angry enough for both of us, with some left over.
>
> I'd stick to your own issues Kookaburra.

LOL, so what issues are those, Telemundoh? I don't believe in the Obama
BC story.

I'll leave the kooktardery to you and your fellow kooktards.

Telamon

May 2, 2009, 3:19:06 PM5/2/09
In article <MPG.2465a1d7...@news.buckeye-express.com>,
BDK <TopS...@sanity.com> wrote:

The clown act still all you got? That's to bad Kookaburra.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California