Why can't the ni**a help the brothers out in the Ivory Coast?

1 view

Gregg

Apr 2, 2011, 1:11:54 PM4/2/11
I guess Obama can't spare any cruise missiles for his brothers in
Central Africa.

latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-fgw-ivory-coast-20110403,0,6411165.
story

800 people reportedly massacred in Ivory Coast

From the Associated Press

8:24 AM PDT, April 2, 2011

JOHANNESBURG

More than 800 civilians have been killed in a western Ivory Coast town
where hundreds of U.N. peacekeepers are based, the International
Federation of the Red Cross said Saturday, but the U.N. military
spokesman said he had no information about mass killings there.

The Roman Catholic charity Caritas put the toll at more than 1,000
dead, an estimate reached by its workers who visited the town of
Duekoue on Wednesday.

Spokesman Patrick Nicholson said the killings occurred over three days
in a neighborhood controlled by fighters loyal to internationally
recognized President Alassane Ouattara, though it was not clear who the
perpetrators were.

"The massacre took place in the 'Carrefour' quarter of town, controlled
by pro-Ouattara forces, during clashes on Sunday 27 March to Tuesday 29
March," Nicholson said. "Caritas does not know who was responsible for
the killing, but says a proper investigation must take place to
establish the truth."

He said Caritas workers found that neighborhood filled with bodies of
victims who died from gunshot wounds from small-arms fire or were
hacked to death with machetes. He said those killed were civilians that
included many refugees from fighting elsewhere in the country, where
rival forces were battling over a disputed November election.

Caritas' investigation would indicate that people were killed at close
quarters in a small neighborhood of a town of just 50,000 people as
pro-Ouattara fighters began a two-pronged attack that brought them
swiftly to Abidjan, the commercial capital and seat of power, within
days.

Ouattara's government meanwhile denied its forces were involved in any
atrocities including in western Ivory Coast, without referring to the
latest allegations. Efforts to reach Ouattara's spokesman Saturday were
unsuccessful. He did not respond to calls to his cell phone.

Previously, the United Nations put the death toll at 492 from four
months of fighting to install rival leaders following disputed November
elections.

Col. Chaib Rais, the U.N. military spokesman, told The Associated Press
that nearly 1,000 peacekeepers at Duekoue "are protecting the Catholic
Church with more than 10,000 (refugees) inside, and we have military
camps in the area."

But he said "I have no special report of (mass killings). There was
fighting two days before, on Sunday, and people were killed, but I
cannot confirm those numbers."

Rais said there was fighting in and around the town on Sunday and
Monday, between forces loyal to the rival leaders.

On Monday, fighters loyal to Ouattara said they took Duekoue. But
Nicholson said interviews with survivors indicated pro-Ouattara forces
had control of Carrefour neighborhood from Sunday.

ICRC spokeswoman Dorothea Krimitsas said "communal violence" erupted
there, apparently on Tuesday.

International and Ivorian Red Cross teams visited Duekoue Friday and
saw a "huge number of bodies," estimated at more than 800, she said.
The trips by Caritas and the ICRC were separate and independent of each
other.

"We think there is a risk that this kind of event can happen again and
hope that by calling today again for protection for the civilian
population, we hope that such events can be avoided in the future,"
Krimitsas told The Associated Press by phone from Geneva.

The area has been a hotbed for conflict between two tribes that support
rival leaders vying for power in Ivory Coast, the democratically
elected Ouattara and incumbent Laurent Gbagbo, who refuses to accept
his defeat at November elections which he had postponed for years.

The International Organization of Migration said Friday that tens of
thousands of refugees have overcrowded Duekoue and that others who had
fled the violence in Duekoue "are now stranded along the route, in fear
for their lives."

It said some of those slaughtered apparently were killed by
"mercenaries" from nearby Liberia. Liberian mercenaries have been
reported to be fighting for both Gbagbo and Ouattara.

The Roman Catholic bishop for the area, the Right Rev. Gaspard Beby
Gneba of Man, said he was called by a priest from Guiglo, a town near
Duekoue that also is sheltering refugees. He said the priest told him
refugees were dying and that they were burying two people on Saturday.

Gneba said tensions in the area are a mixture of political, ethnic and
land rivalry, aggravated by the influx of tens of thousands of new
Ivorian refugees and long-established refugees from neighboring
Liberia. In January, an unknown number of people were killed in
violence in which some homes were torched and others looted, he said.

Gneba said more than 30,000 refugees had flooded the town of about
50,000 since January. Many are being sheltered at the Salesian priests'
Mission of St. Theresa of the Baby Jesus.

"There's a traumatic humanitarian situation there," Gneba said. "They
need everything: food, medicine, water, sanitation. People have lost
everything, houses, clothes, they do not even have a mat to sleep on."

Rais, the U.N. colonel, said there are nearly 400 peacekeepers based at
Guiglo who were doing what they could to help with water and food.

Ouattara's government, in a general statement Friday responding to
allegations of abuses by Amnesty International, blamed any killings on
Gbagbo forces acting as they retreated.

Ouattara had long tried to distance himself from the northern-based
fighters taking up his cause who fought in a brief civil war almost a
decade ago that left the country split in two. Those fighters were
accused of many atrocities at the time.

But Ouattara's repeated calls for an international military
intervention to force out Gbagbo and end the violence have gone
unheeded. This week he appeared to change tack as the fighters began a
swift advance on Abidjan, calling the rebels the "Republican Forces."

"The government firmly rejects these accusations and denies all
implication of the Republican Forces of Ivory Coast in any possible
violations," a government statement said Friday.

Human Rights Watch issued a statement Saturday saying it had documented
abuses, with the vast majority perpetrated by forces loyal to Gbagbo
against real or perceived Ouattara supporters, as well as against West
African immigrants and Muslims.

"The documented abuses include targeted killings, enforced
disappearances, politically motivated rapes, and unlawful use of lethal
force against unarmed demonstrators," the statement said. "These
abuses, committed over a four-month period by security forces under the
control of Gbagbo and militias loyal to him, may rise to the level of
crimes against humanity."

It was not immediately possible to reach Gbagbo or his ministers.

But the New York-based organization said atrocities committed by
pro-Ouattara forces also could amount to war crimes and crimes against
humanity, including three detainees burned alive and four whose throats
were slit, all in Abidjan.

"Human Rights Watch has also received credible reports of abuses
committed when Ouattara's forces took control of several towns in
western (Ivory Coast)," it said.

In one village near Abidjan, the statement said, at least nine
civilians were killed "in an apparent case of collective punishment
against alleged civilian supporters of Gbagbo."

It added, "The killing of civilians by pro-Ouattara forces, at times
with apparent ethnic or political motivation, also risks becoming a
crime against humanity should it become widespread or systematic."

dave

Apr 2, 2011, 2:23:26 PM4/2/11
On 04/02/2011 10:11 AM, Gregg wrote:
> I guess Obama can't spare any cruise missiles for his brothers in
> Central Africa.

> It added, "The killing of civilians by pro-Ouattara forces, at times
> with apparent ethnic or political motivation, also risks becoming a
> crime against humanity should it become widespread or systematic."
>
> --

We only need one fresh war to distract us; any shithole will do. They're
all interchangeable.

Alfred stomacker

Apr 2, 2011, 3:02:00 PM4/2/11
On Sat, 02 Apr 2011 10:11:54 -0700, Gregg <g.han...@gmail.com>
wrote:

them " niggers " as Obama and friends think of them are not worthy of
their support . they have nothing to offer in the way of glory or
cash. Going there is not an option because it can not be won as them
people are half animals and savages on top of that. They are far too
violent to ever make peace. So Obama could not grab any victory for
being the great humanitarian that brought peace and a good government
to them .

Alfred stomacker

Apr 2, 2011, 3:10:21 PM4/2/11

I am waiting for the spin . How will Obama blame this on Bush or
republicans or tea party .

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 2, 2011, 3:18:13 PM4/2/11
Gold Mines, and Diamonds too, didn't you see that 007 movie?
There will probally be an 'Ivory Bacon' war there sooner or later,
courtesy of those Commies in U.S.fed Commie govt.
cuhulin

RHF

Apr 3, 2011, 4:58:56 PM4/3/11

Gregg,

Whether you like Prez "BO" {Obama} or not : BHO is the
Elected US Prez-A-Duntz and is NOT a "The-N-Word"

Your Use of "The-N-Word" Shows the Condition of Your
Sick Mind and Does NOT Reflect the True Status of BHO
or and other African-American.

get help ~ RHF
.

AzzMazta

Apr 3, 2011, 6:35:17 PM4/3/11
On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:58:56 -0700 (PDT), RHF wrote:

> Whether you like Prez "BO" {Obama} or not : BHO is the
> Elected US Prez-A-Duntz and is NOT a "The-N-Word"

Obama is an "N-word" - Nimrod, that is. Also, Nonmoral. Non-patriotic.
Non-Judeo-Christian. Not-American-born. And let's not forget,
Not-electable-in-2012!!

--

Henry Pizzinger Institution
for the Mentally 31337

arthr...@webtv.net

Apr 3, 2011, 11:52:09 PM4/3/11

I think I heard in the news BHO just filed some papers for the 2012
elections !

Curt

Apr 4, 2011, 1:02:47 AM4/4/11

I saw it too. The State Department is apparently satisfied that he's a
citz.

Curt

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 2:23:03 AM4/4/11

Low threshold of proof...again....

Message has been deleted

sdʎןod ןǝuoןoɔ

Apr 4, 2011, 6:45:02 AM4/4/11
On Apr 3, 6:35 pm, AzzMazta <penac...@yomomma.hot> wrote:

God damned nigots. Death to Winston Crumb and his stinking Insurance
Company

Exterminate god

Sancho Panza

Apr 4, 2011, 8:04:51 AM4/4/11
On 4/4/2011 1:02 AM, Curt wrote:
> On Apr 3, 7:52 pm, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:

>>> Obama is an "N-word" - Nimrod, that is. Also, Nonmoral. Non-patriotic.
>>> Non-Judeo-Christian. Not-American-born. And let's not forget,
>>> Not-electable-in-2012!!
>>
>>> --
>>
>>> Henry Pizzinger Institution
>>> for the Mentally 31337
>>> AzzMazta, Chairman& CEOwww.xcopfly.com

>> I think I heard in the news BHO just filed some papers for the 2012
>> elections !
>
> I saw it too. The State Department is apparently satisfied that he's a
> citz.

What does the State Department have to do with presidential elections?

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 8:16:30 AM4/4/11
On 04/03/2011 03:35 PM, AzzMazta wrote:
> On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:58:56 -0700 (PDT), RHF wrote:
>

>> Whether you like Prez "BO" {Obama} or not : BHO is the
>> Elected US Prez-A-Duntz and is NOT a "The-N-Word"
>>

> Obama is an "N-word" - Nimrod, that is.

Are you saying he is a legendary hunter?

ExtremeRatSpending

Apr 4, 2011, 8:37:52 AM4/4/11

that moron is obviously an Obamie voter.

BDK

Apr 4, 2011, 8:46:02 AM4/4/11
In article <4d9955b7$1...@news.x-privat.org>, c...@neva.invalid says...

No, just a normal level of sane!

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 8:56:22 AM4/4/11
On 04/03/2011 10:02 PM, Curt wrote:

> I saw it too. The State Department is apparently satisfied that he's a
> citz.
>
> Curt

It's obvious he is 100% All-American by the way he dresses on vacation.
He is way too dorky to be anything else.

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 8:57:17 AM4/4/11

As they are the ones who issue passports their threshold is good enough
for me.

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 9:03:57 AM4/4/11
On 04/04/2011 05:04 AM, Sancho Panza wrote:

> What does the State Department have to do with presidential elections?

About as much as birth certificates.

ExtremeRatSpending

Apr 4, 2011, 9:03:45 AM4/4/11

he appears to be on vacation all the time

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 9:11:34 AM4/4/11

Is that supposed to be "quick" and "witty"? You're just being silly and
juvenile.

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 9:15:11 AM4/4/11
Message has been deleted

Sancho Panza

Apr 4, 2011, 10:03:15 AM4/4/11

You don't need a U.S. birth certificate to obtain a U.S. passport.

Kevin Alfred Strom

Apr 4, 2011, 10:45:06 AM4/4/11
>> On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 13:58:56 -0700 (PDT), RHF wrote:
>>
>>> Whether you like Prez "BO" {Obama} or not : BHO is the
>>> Elected US Prez-A-Duntz
[...]

Actually, there hasn't been a legally elected "US President" for
over a century.

When the government brazenly violates its own structural rules, as
has every "administration" since that of Abraham Lincoln, it cannot
be regarded as legal or constitutional.

When the legislature of Maryland was arrested and imprisoned because
they were about to "vote wrongly" -- when supposed "constitutional
amendments" were enacted under force of military occupation and
dictatorship, and near-total disenfranchisement, how can the
resulting government be regarded as a continuation of the original?
It simply can't.

The best and most honorable policy is to never refer to the current
ruling structure as "the US government" or even "the federal
government." Call it what it is: the illegal regime in Washington.

With all good wishes,

Kevin Alfred Strom.
--
http://nationalvanguard.org/
http://kevinalfredstrom.com/

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 11:14:31 AM4/4/11

I needed one. They rubbed it.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:17:12 PM4/4/11

Thanks for your Urkel wisdom, now fuck off.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:17:23 PM4/4/11

YES!

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:20:27 PM4/4/11

Never seen a bad-papered one, fool?

http://rt.com/usa/news/fake-papers-can-get-you-an-american-passport-even-
after-9-11/

A report issued by the Congressional Government Accounting Office reveals
shocking details of how easily one can get a genuine American passport by
applying using falsified documents at a passport office.

A draft of this report was obtained by The Associated Press.

A government investigator, in order to check the security in post-9/11
America, used documents, among others, from a child and a man who died
over 40 years ago to obtain a passport – and succeeded in all his
attempts.

After the 2001 terrorist attacks, security expenses in the US
skyrocketed. Passport security was among many that were a particular
focus since the suicide terrorists that attacked the WTC and Pentagon
used fraudulent driver’s licenses to board the planes.

Now it looks like, to put it mildly, the measures taken were insufficient
and over the past seven years U.S. officials have learned nothing about
passport security and fraudulent documents.

How he did it

The investigator made four attempts to get a passport using a combination
of fake documents and was granted a new passport in all four cases.

In one case, a combination of a Social Security number of a man who died
in 1965, together with both a fake New York birth certificate and a
Florida driver's license, made it possible to get an American passport in
just four days.

Investigators gave it another try by providing the personal information
of a 5-year-old boy to the passport application office, while pretending
to be a 53-year old. He got his new passport in seven days.

The third time he made a two-step operation. He started by obtaining a
genuine Washington D.C. identity card using fake documents – and he did
it. Then he used the card to be issued a new passport in one day.

The final time the investigator used a forged New York birth certificate
along with a fake West Virginia driver's license to complete an
application for a passport which took a little more than a week – just
eight days – for him to receive.

It is unnecessary to mention that fake passports from almost any country
have a great value to the parties involved, from criminals to terrorists.

The U.S. intelligence officials from Immigration and Customs Enforcement
state in the report that a badly forged American passport costs about
$300 on the black market while the value of a top-quality forgery could
be as high as $5000.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:20:55 PM4/4/11

Fuck off.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:21:14 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 06:15:11 -0700, dave wrote:

> http://www.allgov.com/Top_Stories/
ViewNews/3_Transocean_Employees_Refuse_to_Testify_in_Probe_of_Gulf_Oil_Rig_Disaster_110404

> Can we string-up BP?

Can we see you castrated first?

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:28:07 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 08:03:09 -0600, Yoorghis wrote:

The Amazing Usenet Intellect Of HUD subsidized, 70-year old, Rapid
City, SD moron Gary 'Yoorg' Roselles:

"She should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles calling for the
shooting death of duly elected US government official Katherine
Harris

"I call Kathering Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue whore.
What didwe do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Roselles clearly
states his motive for gunning down Katherine Harris in cold-blood

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion." -- Sociopath Roselles enters Charles Manson
territory as he claims his foam-flecked hatred and calls to murder are
divinely 'inspired'

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl." -- More
Manson-like megalomania from usenet sociopath Gary Roselles

"Who gives a shit what these nuts (religious groups) want or don't
want -- KORESH THEM ALL" -- Psychopath Gary Roselles calls for
widespread fiery deaths of US Religious Groups by the ATF.

"May a real american have the honor of putting a bullet between her
eyes." -- Gary Roselles calls for the brutal shooting death of Rob
Robertson's teenage daughter.

"Go Ahead and put his face there. I ain't blowed a mountain up today.
I can make it (blowing up Mt. Rushmore) look like a mining accident"
-- Ex-miner <chuckle> and Rapid City resident Gary Roselles threatens
to blow up Mt. Rushmore.

"Hinckley TRIED to do a good thing" -- Gary Roselles praises would-be
presidential assassin John Hinckley

"That slut Barbara Olsen (9/11 victim) is dead? GOOD!" On 12 Sept 2001
08:42:54 GMT Gary Roselles <rosell19@idt...> wrote. That's right
folks -- sociopath Gary Roselles really did gloat about the 9/11 death
of fellow citizen Barbara Olsen ON SEPTEMBER TWELFTH!!!

"God turned Olsen into jelly" -- Psychopath Gary Roselles says "God
killed" US 9/11 victim Barbara Olsen

"Then why was you mother stupid enough to fuck all them black guys?" -
Gary 'yoorg' Roselles, racist prick

What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (Distinguished African-
American Scholar, Thomas) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford, never
having

worked a day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?" -- Gary
Roselles

"Both are traitors to their race" -- Race Purist Gary Roselles on the
importance of Race Loyalty

"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking people
is going to gain anything with real minorities?" -- Gary Roselles,
Racist

"Them brown niggers need to be taken out" -- Gary Roselles, Racist

"He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own
kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that “them
blacks” should "stick

to their own kind"

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an
uncle tom to appease voters." -- White trash, racist asshole Gary
Roselles

slurs African-American Hero General Colin Powell

"Group Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coconut headed coon"
-- Gary Roselles, pathetic racist

"Say "yes Massa", Uncle Tom." – Vile racist Gary Roselles pathetically
mocks and

slurs prominent African-American man-of-the-cloth Jesse Lee
Peterson

"How does a pampered, Stanford based, Scaife funded, Uncle Tom make
judgements on "the bottom", McFly?" -- Another day, another racial
slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
Roselles

"Nope, Don't have to hire blacks" -- Gary Roselles, Racist Prick

"Che (Guevara) was a conservative ideologue" - Gary Roselles

"Marx and Engels were RIGHT-WINGERS you dumb cocksucker" -- Gary
Roselles

"The United States is obligated to follow the DEMOCRATIC rule of the
UN" -- Gary Roselles

"The Soviet Union should've kept Afghanistan" -- Gary Roselles

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:31:04 PM4/4/11

Others, not so much:

JLS

Apr 4, 2011, 11:51:03 AM4/4/11
> I needed one. They rubbed it.- Hide quoted text -

In order to make official seal impressions visible our clerks and
deeds registry folks, such as Gladys Worley, Jo Corn, or Elizabeth
Digges, smeared the impression with black ink so that it would show
up when photocopied for recording in the books held in the locked
vaults at the courthouse, and on microfiche. Now these official
documents are all digitized to save cramped courthouses a little
space, but paper documents are still indispensable. After time-
stamping and recording the original instrument, complete with the
smears, is then returned to the homeowner, lienholder, testator,
trustor, or . . .

So many birthers, so much inbreeding and stupidity. Neanderthal DNA
yet lives! You just cannot school that neanderthal DNA. It's dumb as
an ox.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 12:58:58 PM4/4/11

Does not explain why Obama refuses to release his long form.

Or why Abercrombie went silent...

Nice spin though.

http://www.infowars.com/abercrombie-admits-failure-to-discover-obama-
birth-certificate/

Veteran reporter Mike Evans has described in a radio interview how Hawaii
Governor and close friend Neil Abercrombie was shocked at his failure to
discover Obama’s birth certificate after using his power to search
hospital records, an outcome that could seriously impact President Obama’s
re-election campaign.

“Now he admits publicly that there is no birth certificate,” said Evans
of Abercrombie.

Joe from Kokomo

Apr 4, 2011, 12:08:00 PM4/4/11
On 4/4/2011 9:03 AM, ExtremeRatSpending wrote:

> he [Obama] appears to be on vacation all the time

Yeah, it's not like W. Bush doesn't hold the modern ALL TIME RECORD for
being away from the White House.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 1:11:38 PM4/4/11

Yeah, it's not like Crawford wasn't the White House West, you stupid
libitard hack.

Oh, they weren't flying lobster in with Putin either, were they?

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 12:19:07 PM4/4/11
On 04/04/2011 09:20 AM, Jarbidge wrote:
> Congressional Government Accounting Office

(You do realize this happened during the GWB admin...)

Summary

A U.S. passport is one of the most sought after travel documents in the
world, allowing its holder entrance into the United States and many
other countries. People attempting to obtain a U.S. passport illegally
often seek to use the guise of a U.S. citizen to conceal their
involvement with more serious crimes, such as terrorism, drug
trafficking, money laundering, or murder. In March 2009, GAO reported on
weaknesses in State's passport issuance process that could allow a
terrorist or criminal to fraudulently acquire a genuine U.S. passport.
Specifically, GAO easily obtained four genuine passports from State
using counterfeit documents. In April 2009, GAO suggested that State
take 5 corrective actions based on these undercover tests and State
acknowledged those corrective actions. GAO was asked to perform
additional proactive testing of State's passport issuance process to
determine if it continues to be vulnerable to fraud. To do this work,
GAO applied for seven U.S. passports using counterfeit or fraudulently
obtained documents, such as driver's licenses and birth certificates, to
simulate scenarios based on identity theft. GAO created documents for
seven fictitious or deceased individuals using off-the-shelf,
commercially available hardware, software, and materials. Undercover
investigators applied for passports at six U.S. Postal Service locations
and one State-run passport office.

State's passport issuance process continues to be vulnerable to fraud,
as the agency issued five of the seven passports GAO attempted to
fraudulently obtain. While there were multiple indicators of fraud and
identity theft in each application, State identified only two as
fraudulent during its adjudication process and mailed five genuine U.S.
passports to undercover GAO mailboxes. GAO successfully obtained three
of these passports, but State had the remaining two recovered from the
mail before they were delivered. According to State officials, the
agency discovered--after its adjudication process--that the two
passports were part of GAO testing when they were linked to one of the
passport applications it initially denied. State officials told GAO that
they used facial recognition technology--which they could have also used
during the adjudication process--to identify the two remaining
applications. GAO's tests show that State does not consistently use data
verification and counterfeit detection techniques in its passport
issuance process. Of the five passports it issued, State did not
recognize discrepancies and suspicious indicators within each
application. Some examples include: passport photos of the same
investigator on multiple applications; a 62 year-old applicant using a
Social Security number issued in 2009; passport and driver's license
photos showing about a 10 year age difference; and the use of a
California mailing address, a West Virginia permanent address and
driver's license address, and a Washington, D.C. phone number in the
same application. These were fraud indicators that should have been
identified and questioned by State. State also failed to crosscheck the
bogus citizenship and identity documents in the applications against the
same databases that it later used to detect GAO's other fraudulent
applications. State used facial recognition technology to identify the
photos of GAO undercover investigators and to stop the subsequent
delivery of two passports but not to detect fraud in the three
applications that GAO received, which all contained a passport photo of
the same investigator.

dave

Apr 4, 2011, 12:19:55 PM4/4/11
On 04/04/2011 09:20 AM, Jarbidge wrote:

...you're a true vulgarian, aren't you?

Sancho Panza

Apr 4, 2011, 12:31:19 PM4/4/11

That could be because of who you are. But naturalized citizens who
obtain U.S. passports can in now way have U.S. birth certificates.

JLS

Apr 4, 2011, 1:15:47 PM4/4/11
> of Abercrombie.- Hide quoted text -

Be careful what you ask for, jarbutt. BTW, magpie conspiracy
theorist, stash away a hundred-dollar bill if you can muster it. Your
time is coming.

http://www.hawaiireporter.com/birth-certificates-for-100-more-abercrombie-appointments-volt-arriving-recall-list-revised/123

Message has been deleted

pyjamarama

Apr 4, 2011, 2:17:33 PM4/4/11
On Apr 4, 1:48 pm, Yoorg...@Jurgis.net wrote:

> On 4 Apr 2011 17:21:14 +0100, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid> wrote:
>
> >On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 06:15:11 -0700, dave wrote:
>
> >>http://www.allgov.com/Top_Stories/
> >ViewNews/3_Transocean_Employees_Refuse_to_Testify_in_Probe_of_Gulf_Oil_Rig­_Disaster_110404

> >> Can we string-up BP?
>
> >Can we see you castrated first?
>
> Like you?

So says the sick peddy who's on-the-record admitting forcing a child
to fellate him (see last cite)...

Hope you like your eternity in hell, you psychotic freak...

And at your age (70+), it shant be long before you take up residence
there...

Gary 'Yoorgloon" Roselles -- left-wing sociopath and author of the
following “views” on race, homosexuality and killing government
officials and teenage girls:

"She (Katherine Harris) should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/9448fa9e79d03c83?dmode=source

"I call Kathering[sic] Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue
whore.
What did we do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Gary
Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

“May a real american someday have the honor of putting a bullet
between her eyes." -- Gary Roselles on B. Robertson's teenage
daughter.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.bush/msg/346a12114c9884ee?hl=en&dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/652f875e53203e8e?hl=en&

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/90646e9b4da37793

"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking people
is going to gain anything with real minorities?" -- Gary Roselles,
Racist

“Bush’s Uncle Tom Cabinet A Good Move For GOP” – Gary Roselles, Racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/1b116fa0999182fb
(see header)

"Them brown niggers need to be taken out" -- Gary Roselles, Racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.republicans/msg/421a0f9263435ca4
(see header)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.liberalism/msg/17fcf97abe2e4ee2?dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/3bdf04c3586323ed?dmode=source

"Group Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coconut headed coon"
-- Gary Roselles, pathetic racist

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.fan.rush-limbaugh/msg/d9ccfefc35328516?dmode=source
(see header)

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/ecc4d1339f7a1c79?hl=en&dmode=source

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.current-events.clinton.whitewater/msg/67c195d05ad55e39?hl=en&dmode=source

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God
inspired emotion."

"Hating RIGHT WINGERS is doing God's work, Dumbapropyl" -- Pure,
venomous hate-speech from "god-inspired" whackjob Gary Roselles

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.politics.clinton/msg/9431827dde9eb727?dmode=source

Yeah, there's a real fucking credible authority----Hitchens a faggot
socialist." -- Gary Roselles, “f”-bomb droppin’ rabid homophobe

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.society.conservatism/msg/d2ab5e412f7ed8e7?dmode=source

"You're like that kid that has just been told that's not a hot-dog
he's sucking on" -- Gary Roselles, Pedophile, admits forcing oral
copulation on a child

http://groups.google.com/group/seattle.politics/msg/fcf8198215ac03f2?as_ums

> >=================================================================
>
> On Sat, 05 Mar 2011 16:06:34 -0700, Cicero Venatio <jazzyb...@hotmail.com>
>  Wrote just when you thought he was as crazy as he could get:
>

> >Yoorg, I've got all of your political crimes on a DVD.  After the
> >collapse, and the peasants drag you in front of a peoples court, I don't
> >think you'll have a chance after the evidence of your treason against
> >the people is presented.  But we will pray for your soul.- Hide quoted text -

arthr...@webtv.net

Apr 4, 2011, 2:21:36 PM4/4/11

Apparently he is so happy he survived the filth and muck of DC
politics for over 2 years ! May be there is a 'monica' or an
'obamagate ' in the works . . .

arthr...@webtv.net

Apr 4, 2011, 2:48:31 PM4/4/11
On Apr 4, 12:20 pm, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid> wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 05:57:17 -0700, dave wrote:

> >> Low threshold of proof...again....
>
> > As they are the ones who issue passports their threshold is good enough
> > for me.
>
> Never seen a bad-papered one, fool?
>
> http://rt.com/usa/news/fake-papers-can-get-you-an-american-passport-e...

Do you trust everything that Russian TV (ministry of Propaganda by
Putin , an ex-Lieutenant-Colonel of KGB) claims as a true and reliable
source ?

arthr...@webtv.net

Apr 4, 2011, 3:00:21 PM4/4/11

Never heard of a 'flying lobster' before . Aren't the ones caught at
Kennebunkport of Maine good enough ?

Bill Shatzer

Apr 4, 2011, 4:08:35 PM4/4/11
Sancho Panza wrote:

Well, either that or a Naturalization Cerificate.

In the absense of any evidence of naturalization, I think we can safely
assume that a US birth certificate was presented.

peace and justice,

Sancho Panza

Apr 4, 2011, 5:00:01 PM4/4/11

You're making quite a presumption on blind faith (or hope). AFAIK, there
has not been a FOIA or cognate request for a check of those papers.

First Post

Apr 4, 2011, 5:35:33 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 06:15:11 -0700, dave <da...@dave.dave> wrote:

>http://www.allgov.com/Top_Stories/ViewNews/3_Transocean_Employees_Refuse_to_Testify_in_Probe_of_Gulf_Oil_Rig_Disaster_110404
>
>Can we string-up BP?

Typical that you blame the leaser of the rig as opposed to the owners.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 7:58:09 PM4/4/11

Why?

> BTW, magpie conspiracy
> theorist, stash away a hundred-dollar bill if you can muster it.

I'd rather hold American Eagles.

> Your time is coming.
>
> http://www.hawaiireporter.com/birth-certificates-for-100-more-
abercrombie-appointments-volt-arriving-recall-list-revised/123

I kinda doubt that passes.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 7:59:11 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 11:48:59 -0600, Yoorghis wrote:

> Like you?

The Amazing Usenet Intellect Of HUD subsidized, 70-year old, Rapid
City, SD moron Gary 'Yoorg' Roselles:

"She should be at least shot" -- Gary Roselles calling for the
shooting death of duly elected US government official Katherine
Harris

"I call Kathering Harris a nazi/fascist right wing ideologue whore.
What didwe do to German nazis right wing whores?" -- Roselles clearly
states his motive for gunning down Katherine Harris in cold-blood

"I consider hating RIGHT WING nazi/fascist fucks like you a God

What the fuck would a dumb cocksucker like (Distinguished African-

American Scholar, Thomas) Sowell, who sits out at Stanford, never
having

worked a day in his Uncle Tom life, know anything?" -- Gary
Roselles

"Both are traitors to their race" -- Race Purist Gary Roselles on the
importance of Race Loyalty

"You actually think that placing blackskinned, white thinking people

is going to gain anything with real minorities?" -- Gary Roselles,
Racist

"Them brown niggers need to be taken out" -- Gary Roselles, Racist

"He (African-American scholar Thomas Sowell) goes against his own

kind." Race loyalist Gary Roselles, insisting once again that “them
blacks” should "stick

to their own kind"

"His appointment will bridge nothing. It's apparant he's being an

uncle tom to appease voters." -- White trash, racist asshole Gary
Roselles

slurs African-American Hero General Colin Powell

"Group Negro Poster Pyjamarma admits to being a coconut headed coon"

-- Gary Roselles, pathetic racist

"Say "yes Massa", Uncle Tom." – Vile racist Gary Roselles pathetically

mocks and

slurs prominent African-American man-of-the-cloth Jesse Lee
Peterson

"How does a pampered, Stanford based, Scaife funded, Uncle Tom make

judgements on "the bottom", McFly?" -- Another day, another racial
slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
Roselles

"Nope, Don't have to hire blacks" -- Gary Roselles, Racist Prick

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 8:00:21 PM4/4/11

Hello:

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 8:00:55 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 12:00:21 -0700, arthrnyork wrote:

> On Apr 4, 1:11 pm, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid> wrote:

>> > Yeah, it's not like W. Bush doesn't hold the modern ALL TIME RECORD
>> > for being away from the White House.
>>
>> Yeah, it's not like Crawford wasn't the White House West, you stupid
>> libitard hack.
>>
>> Oh, they weren't flying lobster in with Putin either, were they?
>
> Never heard of a 'flying lobster' before .

You jet up to NYC for vacation and lobsta.

Jarbidge

Apr 4, 2011, 8:02:23 PM4/4/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 13:08:35 -0700, Bill Shatzer wrote:

> In the absense of any evidence of naturalization, I think we can safely
> assume that a US birth certificate was presented.

You would presume anything to save your messiah.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 4, 2011, 7:48:43 PM4/4/11
Doggy was born in Raymond,Missy Sippy.She is 100 Percent Natural Born
Citizen of U.S.A.She is Legal and Eligible.That MOFO Born in Kenya! POS!
B HO! SOB! is NOT Legal and Eligible!

Jesse Ventura, on Piers Morgan CNN TV tonight at 8:00 PM CST and again
at 11:00 PM CST.I clicked a Check mark on it so I won't miss it.
cuhulin

M. T. Nestor

Apr 4, 2011, 11:21:53 PM4/4/11
On 4/4/2011 9:21 AM, spammybitche desired to be:

> castrated first?

You're a gutless lying pussy, spammy, and all you can do is hide
behind your anonymous phony nym and your keyboard.

YOU ARE, AND HAVE, NOTHING, YOU WORTHLESS PIECE OF SHIT!

Do you ever have anything of interest, or substance, to say,
spammy, you gutless little knock-kneed attention whore?

You are a little dick bitch who feels like it is his civic duty as
a Usenet troll to place his nose firmly in the sphincters of those he
dislikes every time they post. They all own you, spammy.

'Shit happens'
---Traitorous 'Spammy' Ed's reply to the fact that 34 Americans
died and 170 were injured when Israel attacked the USS Liberty.
Spammy is a gutless coward who has never served his country in
uniform.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 4, 2011, 11:55:48 PM4/4/11
Kay Lenz said, I am not going anywhere with him, hes' got the Clap! ~
The Great Scout & Cathouse Thursday movie on the Western channel.
cuhulin

Curt

Apr 5, 2011, 2:32:21 AM4/5/11

Why should he? Anyone who doesn't accept the documentation of the
Great State of Hawaii wouldn't accept any other documents either.
Fuckem.

Anyways, the state says he was born there. The state registrar of
whatever is a Republican. He was born in Hawaii, and anyone who cavils
or truckles over that undisputed fact is clearly a nutter. Which is
why I so blithely dismiss anything JSM posts as nutter stuff. Cause,
well, he's a nutter.

Curt

Curt

Apr 5, 2011, 2:34:02 AM4/5/11
On Apr 4, 11:00 am, arthrny...@webtv.net wrote:
> On Apr 4, 1:11 pm, Jarbidge <c...@neva.invalid> wrote:

> > > Yeah, it's not like W. Bush doesn't hold the modern ALL TIME RECORD for
> > > being away from the White House.
>
> > Yeah, it's not like Crawford wasn't the White House West, you stupid
> > libitard hack.
>
> > Oh, they weren't flying lobster in with Putin either, were they?
>
> Never heard of a 'flying lobster' before .

It's like a "dirty Sanchez".

Curt

Curt

Apr 5, 2011, 2:36:02 AM4/5/11
> has not been a FOIA or cognate request for a check of those papers.-

Them guys at the State Department, see, they're better at catching
cheaters than you, and they're smarter than you.

FOIA is irrelevant, as far as you're concerned. State's already done
its job. Keep it separated, man -- they'll do the background checks,
you pump the gas. It'll all work out.

Curt

dave

Apr 5, 2011, 8:28:32 AM4/5/11
On 04/04/2011 09:58 AM, Jarbidge wrote:
> On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 08:51:03 -0700, JLS wrote:

>>> I needed one. They rubbed it.- Hide quoted text -

>> In order to make official seal impressions visible our clerks and deeds
>> registry folks, such as Gladys Worley, Jo Corn, or Elizabeth Digges,
>> smeared the impression with black ink so that it would show up when
>> photocopied for recording in the books held in the locked vaults at the
>> courthouse, and on microfiche. Now these official documents are all
>> digitized to save cramped courthouses a little space, but paper
>> documents are still indispensable. After time- stamping and recording
>> the original instrument, complete with the smears, is then returned to
>> the homeowner, lienholder, testator, trustor, or . . .
>>
>> So many birthers, so much inbreeding and stupidity. Neanderthal DNA yet
>> lives! You just cannot school that neanderthal DNA. It's dumb as an
>> ox.
>
> Does not explain why Obama refuses to release his long form.

dave

Apr 5, 2011, 8:39:04 AM4/5/11

BP is a giant fascist entity, more powerful than any government. The
drilling rig was under command of BP. BP gave the orders to Halliburton
to skip steps in the cementing of the well.

If you chronicle all the bad things about the modern oil business
(coups, environmental degradation, Islamic revolution, etc.) you'll find
BP's disgusting pink fingers.

Sancho Panza

Apr 5, 2011, 9:06:10 AM4/5/11

Because the hypocritical media and its acolytes demand it of people like
McCain and Trump.

Anyone who doesn't accept the documentation of the
> Great State of Hawaii wouldn't accept any other documents either.
> Fuckem.

Even Obama's good buddy, the governor, can't find the true certificate
that he was so sure was on file.

Sancho Panza

Apr 5, 2011, 9:07:31 AM4/5/11
On 4/5/2011 2:36 AM, Curt wrote:

> FOIA is irrelevant, as far as you're concerned. State's already done
> its job.

You know this how? From which radio waves from outer space? Tell us so
we, too, can tune in our antennas to the correct frequency.

Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names

Apr 5, 2011, 9:13:52 AM4/5/11

When has anyone demanded McCain's birth certificate?

No one demanded Trump's birth cert. In a publicity stunt, he released
what he thought was his birth cert, only it was the wrong form!!

Dogshit stupid and batshit crazy -- every last one of you.

Sancho Panza

Apr 5, 2011, 9:33:15 AM4/5/11

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 12:18:46 PM4/5/11

There is NO VERIFIED documentation, even the Governor promised such and
can not produce it, you scumbag pile of SHIT!

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 12:19:26 PM4/5/11
On Mon, 04 Apr 2011 23:36:02 -0700, Curt wrote:

> On Apr 4, 1:00 pm, Sancho Panza <otterpo...@xhotmail.com> wrote:

>> > Well, either that or a Naturalization Cerificate.
>>
>> > In the absense of any evidence of naturalization, I think we can
>> > safely assume that a US birth certificate was presented.
>>
>> You're making quite a presumption on blind faith (or hope). AFAIK,
>> there has not been a FOIA or cognate request for a check of those
>> papers.-
>
> Them guys at the State Department, see, they're better at

STFU you mordant dimwit.

Leave these groups NOW!

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 12:21:56 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 05:39:04 -0700, dave wrote:

> BP is a giant fascist entity, more powerful than any government.

That is the STUPIDEST thing you have said yet!

Go KILL yourself.

NeoCommunistIgnoranus

Apr 5, 2011, 11:26:14 AM4/5/11

he wuz gonna stuff it down the birthers throats. hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!
then he couldn't find it. hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
he clammed up after pulling his foot out of his mouth, ain't heard a
peep since.

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 12:30:26 PM4/5/11

You fucking stupid, lying, verminous old alleged "ex-field commander" POS:

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=127362

An archive search shows the question of McCain's birth certificate and
his eligibility to be president was actively pursued by Democratic Party
activists and the mainstream media in the run-up to the 2008 presidential
election, despite the ridicule now heaped upon those questioning Obama's
qualifications under Article II, Section 1 of the Constitution.

In an article published Feb. 28, 2008, months before McCain was nominated
for president by the Republican Party, FactCheck.org, at the very center
of Obama's defense against eligibility questions, was itself raising them
about McCain.

In a piece that led off with the question, "How can Panamanian-born
McCain be elected president?" FactCheck.org conceded McCain did meet the
natural-born citizen requirements. But the website qualified its answer,
stating that if McCain did win the presidency, the issue could be
challenged in court.

On Feb. 28, 2008, Carl Hulse wrote a New York Times article, "McCain's
Canal Zone Birth Prompts Queries About Whether That Rules Him Out."

"To date, no American to take the presidential oath has had an official
birthplace outside the 50 states," Hulse wrote.

Picking up on the Times piece, MSNBC.com ran a feature on the same day
posing the question, "Born in the USA?"

The Wall Street Journal the same day published a Law Blog column asking:
"Does John McCain Have a Birthplace Problem?"

CBS News speculated McCain's eligibility question "could conceivably end
up in before the Supreme Court," adding the comment, "And you thought
counting chads was a circus."

The next day, the Times of London published a similar piece, "McCain's
Panama birth prompts eligibility probe by his campaign."

NBC correspondent Pete Williams also published a piece Feb. 29, 2008, on
the MSNBC website, "McCain's citizenship called into question."

"Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., and his advisers are doing their best to
brush aside questions – raised in the liberal blogosphere – about whether
he is qualified under the Constitution to be president," Williams wrote.
"But many legal scholars and government lawyers say it's a serious
question with no clear answer."

On April 10, 2008, ABC reporter Jake Tapper published a piece on the ABC
News website in which he noted the Constitution "does not define 'natural
born citizen,'" pointing out that "McCain was born in the Panama Canal
Zone to parents who were U.S. citizens, but some scholars have questioned
that it suffices."

Then, on April 11, 2008, the Wall Street Journal's Law Blog published a
piece noting that Sens. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt., and Claire McCaskill, D-
Mo., introduced a non-binding resolution expressing McCain qualifies as a
natural-born citizen under terms of the Constitution.

The Leahy-McCaskill resolution, ultimately passed by the Senate
unanimously was co-sponsored by Sens. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton,
who at the time were competing for the Democratic Party's presidential
nomination.

Even this was not enough to stop liberal activists and the mainstream
media from continuing to keep alive questions about McCain's eligibility.

In a Washington Post story May 2, 2008, reporter Michael Dobbs questioned
whether the Senate's unanimously passed resolution was sufficient to
settle the matter of whether McCain was a natural-born citizen eligible
to be president.

Dismissing the Senate resolution, Dobbs wrote that the Senate vote "is
simply an opinion that has little bearing on an arcane constitutional
debate that has preoccupied legal scholars for many weeks."

Dobbs noted at the time the article was published "three pending cases
are challenging McCain's right to be president" because even though both
his parents were U.S. citizens, his father was in the Navy, and McCain
was born at the U.S. Naval Station based in Coco Solo in the Panama Canal
Zone on Aug. 29, 1939.

While acknowledging that a senior official of the McCain campaign had
shown reporters a copy of McCain's birth certificate issued by the Canal
Zone hospital – something the Obama presidential campaign and presidency
have so far refused to do – he questioned why McCain did not release the
birth certificate to the press generally.

In addition to media scrutiny, McCain testified before a U.S. Senate
committee and produced his long-form birth certificate for inspection.

On May 12, 2008, PolitiFact.com, a website that has dismissed questions
about Obama's eligibility, published an article authored by Robert
Farley, "Was McCain born in the USA?"

Noting that the question of McCain's eligibility is "rooted in legal
opinions," not in facts, PolitiFact.org begged off giving McCain's
eligibility question a truth rating, claiming its "customary True-False
ratings don't quite fit here."

PolitiFact repeated the Washington Post complaint that McCain had not
released his hospital-generated birth certificate publicly, opting
instead to "let a Washington Post reporter take a peek at it."

JLS

Apr 5, 2011, 11:40:41 AM4/5/11

Not true. The governor could not obtain the information he was
seeking because it is confidential, even to him.

That said, a valid birth certificate has already been produced and
proven to be genuine and valid for all purposes including Obama's 1961
live birth in Hawaii.

If that doesn't satisfy you, go fly a kite.

> > Anyways, the state says he was born there. The state registrar of
> > whatever is a Republican. He was born in Hawaii, and anyone who cavils
> > or truckles over that undisputed fact is clearly a nutter. Which is
> > why I so blithely dismiss anything JSM posts as nutter stuff. Cause,
> > well, he's a nutter.

I agree. And he shouldn't feel lonely. He has plenty of company.
Which is sad for us who would like to think that the vast majority of
Americans are intelligent people.

NeoCommunistIgnoranus

Apr 5, 2011, 11:57:47 AM4/5/11

oh really, a genuine one just like the one the chinese leader who was
born in China got? doesn't seem genuine if you are born in china but
got a bc like Obama's, does it?

"Born in China but has a “Certificate of Hawaiian Birth”. No less than
the Father of Modern China, the great hero, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen!!!"

http://james4america.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/obama-and-sun-yat-sen-both-are-presidents-who-have-birth-records-recorded-in-hawaii/

splain that to me, oh all knowing libby.

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 1:00:44 PM4/5/11

BULLSHIT LIE!

http://www.infowars.com/abercrombie-admits-failure-to-discover-obama-
birth-certificate/

Veteran reporter Mike Evans has described in a radio interview how Hawaii
Governor and close friend Neil Abercrombie was shocked at his failure to
discover Obama’s birth certificate after using his power to search
hospital records,

Evans’ revelations contradict official claims that Abercrombie abandoned
his search for birth records relating to Obama because of privacy laws
that bar him from disclosing an individual’s birth documentation without
the person’s consent.

Abercrombie had used his power as Governor to search records from all the
hospitals where babies were being delivered at the time of Obama’s birth
and that, “There is no Barack Obama birth certificate in Hawaii –
absolutely no proof at all that he was born in Hawaii,” said Evans,
pointing out that Abercrombie purposefully conducted the investigation to
try and quash claims that Obama was not born in the United States.

dave

Apr 5, 2011, 12:15:19 PM4/5/11
On 04/05/2011 08:26 AM, NeoCommunistIgnoranus wrote:

> he wuz gonna stuff it down the birthers throats.

Why are righties so obsessed with oral sez?

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 1:16:40 PM4/5/11

Why are you libitards obsessed with LYING?

dave

Apr 5, 2011, 12:17:51 PM4/5/11

In May 1901, William Knox D'Arcy was granted a concession by the Shah of
Iran to search for oil, which he discovered in May 1908.[17] This was
the first commercially significant find in the Middle East. On 14 April
1909, the Anglo-Persian Oil Company (APOC) was incorporated as a
subsidiary of Burmah Oil Company to exploit this.[17] In 1935, it became
the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company (AIOC).[17]

After World War II, AIOC and the Iranian government initially resisted
nationalist pressure to revise AIOC's concession terms still further in
Iran's favour. But in March 1951, the pro-western Prime Minister Ali
Razmara was assassinated.[18] The Majlis of Iran (parliament) elected a
nationalist, Mohammed Mossadeq, as prime minister. In April, the Majlis
nationalised the oil industry by unanimous vote.[19] The National
Iranian Oil Company was formed as a result, displacing the AIOC.[20] The
AIOC withdrew its management from Iran, and organised an effective
boycott of Iranian oil. The British government – which owned the AIOC –
contested the nationalisation at the International Court of Justice at
The Hague, but its complaint was dismissed.[21]

By spring of 1953, incoming U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower
authorised the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) to organise a coup
against the Mossadeq government with support from the British
government.[22] On 19 August 1953, Mossadeq was forced from office by
the CIA conspiracy, involving the Shah and the Iranian military, and
known by its codename, Operation Ajax.[22]

Mossadeq was replaced by pro-Western general Fazlollah Zahedi[23] and
the Shah, who returned to Iran after having left the country briefly to
await the outcome of the coup. The Shah abolished the democratic
Constitution and assumed autocratic powers.

After the coup, Mossadeq's National Iranian Oil Company became an
international consortium, and AIOC resumed operations in Iran as a
member of it.[20] The consortium agreed to share profits on a 50–50
basis with Iran, "but not to open its books to Iranian auditors or to
allow Iranians onto its board of directors."[24] AIOC, as a part of the
Anglo-American coup d'état deal, was not allowed to monopolise Iranian
oil as before. It was limited to a 40% share in a new international
consortium. For the rest, 40% went to the five major American companies
and 20% went to Royal Dutch Shell and Compagnie Française des Pétroles,
now Total S.A..[25]

The AIOC became the British Petroleum Company in 1954. In 1959, the
company expanded beyond the Middle East to Alaska[26] and in 1965 it was
the first company to strike oil in the North Sea.[27] In 1978 the
company acquired a controlling interest in Standard Oil of Ohio or
Sohio, a breakoff of the former Standard Oil that had been broken up
after anti-trust litigation.[28]

It continued to operate in Iran until the Islamic Revolution in 1979.
The new regime of Ayatollah Khomeini confiscated all of the company’s
assets in Iran without compensation, bringing to an end its 70-year
presence in Iran.
-wikipedia

NeoCommunistIgnoranus

Apr 5, 2011, 12:18:53 PM4/5/11

it wuz your dem gov boy dat bees said it.

Jarbidge

Apr 5, 2011, 1:22:44 PM4/5/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 09:17:51 -0700, dave wrote:

> On 04/05/2011 09:21 AM, Jarbidge wrote:
>> On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 05:39:04 -0700, dave wrote:
>>
>>> BP is a giant fascist entity, more powerful than any government.
>>
>> That is the STUPIDEST thing you have said yet!
>>
>> Go KILL yourself.
>
> In May 1901,

Woo woo alert!

Message has been deleted

Lobby Dosser

Apr 5, 2011, 11:24:36 PM4/5/11
"Jarbidge" <c...@neva.invalid> wrote in message

Nah, it's not the West Point General, is it?

Jarbidge

Apr 6, 2011, 12:25:02 AM4/6/11
On Tue, 05 Apr 2011 13:26:09 -0600, Yoorghis wrote:

> [...]

-- Gary Roselles, pathetic racist

"Say "yes Massa", Uncle Tom." – Vile racist Gary Roselles pathetically
mocks and

slurs prominent African-American man-of-the-cloth Jesse Lee
Peterson

"How does a pampered, Stanford based, Scaife funded, Uncle Tom make
judgements on "the bottom", McFly?" -- Another day, another racial
slur on an educated, successful, independent black man from Gary
Roselles

"Nope, Don't have to hire blacks" -- Gary Roselles, Racist Prick

"Che (Guevara) was a conservative ideologue" - Gary Roselles

"Marx and Engels were RIGHT-WINGERS you dumb cocksucker" -- Gary
Roselles

"The United States is obligated to follow the DEMOCRATIC rule of the
UN" -- Gary Roselles

"The Soviet Union should've kept Afghanistan" -- Gary Roselles

Lobby Dosser

Apr 5, 2011, 11:25:52 PM4/5/11
"NeoCommunistIgnoranus" <r...@t.invalid> wrote in message

Oh, I want to read that!!

--
Ever wonder why doctors, dentists and lawyers have to Practice so much? Ever
wonder why you let them Practice on You?

Lobby Dosser

Apr 5, 2011, 11:28:28 PM4/5/11
"NeoCommunistIgnoranus" <r...@t.invalid> wrote in message

African is a race?

Lobby Dosser

Apr 5, 2011, 11:30:19 PM4/5/11
"dave" <da...@dave.dave> wrote in message

Choked on your own bile, eh!! LOL

Jarbidge

Apr 6, 2011, 12:40:34 AM4/6/11

LOL!

Jarbidge

Apr 6, 2011, 12:41:15 AM4/6/11

Delicious!

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 5, 2011, 11:52:40 PM4/5/11
I don't Ever Believe Anything Hawaii says is Truthful.I don't Trust any
of those Pineapples!

If you are I were making it, it is an Arch.If John is making it, it is
an Aitch. ~ Inside Out - DIY channel.
cuhulin

Lobby Dosser

Apr 6, 2011, 12:21:22 AM4/6/11
"Jarbidge" <c...@neva.invalid> wrote in message

Is it??

arthr...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 2011, 3:15:18 AM4/6/11
On Apr 5, 9:13 am, Kickin' Ass and Takin' Names
> >> Curt- Hide quoted text -

McCain was offcially born in Panama Canal Zone.

RHF

Apr 6, 2011, 6:13:26 AM4/6/11

-little-know-fact-
McCain's Parents were also Married in Mexico

? Do These Two Things Make McCain Hispanic !
(o: 'Juan' McCain :o) -aka- "El Sonriso"

So far the Hawaiian Governor 'claims' that He can not
find the original record for "Barack ? Obama"s Hawaiian
Birth Certificate -so- Does That Mean "BO" Was Never
Officially Born ?

one wonders . . . was 'bo' ever officially born ~ RHF
.
.

NeoCommunistIgnoranus

Apr 6, 2011, 7:38:32 AM4/6/11

Darfur is a race in the desert with cars and trucks.

RHF

Apr 6, 2011, 8:18:43 AM4/6/11
> >> "Born in China but has a �Certificate of Hawaiian Birth�. No less than

> >> the Father of Modern China, the great hero, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen!!!"
>
> >>http://james4america.wordpress.com/2009/02/19/obama-and-sun-yat-sen-b...

> >> splain that to me, oh all knowing libby.

- - African is a race?

- Darfur is a race in the desert with cars and trucks.

That's the "Dakar" -wrt- the 'Dakar Rally'
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakar_Rally

-not- "Darfur" which is a Genocidal War Zone in the
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur
'Darfur' south/western area of Sudan where the
Islam-O-Fascists are wagging a Holy {Race} War
http://www.darfurscores.org/darfur
on the poor indigenous Native African Tribal
http://www.thenation.com/article/genocide-darfur
Peoples who are Non-Muslims & Non-Arabs
http://www.csmonitor.com/2004/0714/p09s02-coop.html
.
Islamic {Arab} Apartheid :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur#Arab_Apartheid
Non-Muslim & Non-Arab = NON-HUMAN
http://www.genocideintervention.net/area_of_concern/sudan
.
...and... this is another 'conflict' that that Prez "BO"
and the Obama Regime does Nothing Nothing Nothing
about cause the Victims are Native Africans and the
Killers are Muslims {with Oil} : SHAME ON OBAMA !
All Diplomatic Talk and NO Action to Stop the Genocide
-to-obama-arab-oil-rights-trump-african-human-rights-
America's 1st African-American President Turns His
Back on Racial Genocide in Africa by the Islamist.
-shame-on-obama-shame-on-obama-shame-on-obama-
.
Hey Prez "BO" {Obama} : ? Why Don't You Earn That
Nobel Peace Prize and STOP the Genocide in Darfur !
.
and that is how 'i' see it ~ RHF
.
.

dave

Apr 6, 2011, 10:01:01 AM4/6/11

> - - African is a race?
>
> - Darfur is a race in the desert with cars and trucks.
>
> That's the "Dakar" -wrt- the 'Dakar Rally'
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dakar_Rally
>
> -not- "Darfur" which is a Genocidal War Zone in the
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_in_Darfur
> 'Darfur' south/western area of Sudan where the
> Islam-O-Fascists are wagging a Holy {Race} War
> http://www.darfurscores.org/darfur
> on the poor indigenous Native African Tribal
> http://www.thenation.com/article/genocide-darfur
> Peoples who are Non-Muslims& Non-Arabs> Non-Muslim& Non-Arab = NON-HUMAN

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 2011, 10:37:12 AM4/6/11
You goin to Dachau or Darfur?

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php.?q=20''+Lawn+Mowers

Yeah, that's what I am talkin bouts.20'' long blade, Real Good Briggs &
Stratton engyne, got to make sure it has an Oil Drain Plug on the bottom
of the engyne.$125.00 plus Missy Sippy RIP OFF sales taxes. WHAT A RIP
OFF! At the Dangerous Walmart store.I hopes I don'ts get Shot at that
Dangerous Walmart store. Needs to buy a few boxes of Kellog's Raisin
Bran Cereal at that Dangerous Walmart store and a few new rubber squeaky
doggy toys for doggy.
cuhulin, I know how to find them oil drain plugs

Jarbidge

Apr 6, 2011, 12:21:29 PM4/6/11

I suspect not, a bit less breeding shows in this one. The Katrina evacuee
general is more like it.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 2011, 11:52:24 AM4/6/11
DOJ approves proof of citizenship requirement for voter registration
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/readart.cgi?ArtNum=305808

Mississippi and All 50 (57-U.S.Territories) States needs to Hop on that
too.

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?q=How+much+money+does+Governor+Haley+Barbour+get+paid+each+year?
sunshinereview.org

Po Missy Sippy can't afford to pay much, except for those Crooked
Legislators and some of those Stupid school teachers that don't teach
Sheet! How much money does your Governor get?
cuhulin

dave

Apr 6, 2011, 12:11:20 PM4/6/11
Seriously. I used to put the mower on its side to drain the oil. It's
way easier than using the plug.

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 2011, 12:14:43 PM4/6/11
Hurricane Katrina, don't forget about Hurricane Camile, and also the
Easter Flood of Jackson,Missy Sippy.

What Missy Sippy did Right (and what my Hero Dr.Ben Marble of
Gulfport,Missy Sippy TOLD Shotgun DrunkAss Cheney in Gulfport, not once,
but TWICE) concerning Hurricane Katrina and how those people in
Louisiana F.CKED UP!
cuhulin

cuh...@webtv.net

Apr 6, 2011, 12:38:57 PM4/6/11
NO! NO! NO! Any Lawn Mower I buy, Absolutely MUST have an Oil Drain Plug
on the bottom of the engyne! That is a MUST! I will NOT! buy a Lawn
Mower if it doesn't have an Oil Drain Plug, PERIOD!
Some Lawn Mowers/ (Sissy Ass ''lawn mowers'') Engynes don't even have an
Oil Drain Plug, some of those Nuke Honda ''lawn mower'' engynes don't
have an Oil Drain Plug.Would you buy a car that doesn't have an Oil
Drain Plug? If you are going to change the Oil, do it the Right Way.

Couple of days ago when I was looking at them Lawn Mowers on display on
the rack up there, at the Dangerous Walmart store, I made Sure the one I
want has a Real Good Briggs & Stratton engyne with an Oil Drain Plug up
under there.

We gots Von Ryan's Express movie on the Fox Movie Channel right now.Then
I needs to buy a few more 4' by 8' sheets of plywood for my attic at the
Lowe's store, and then across Highway 18 from the Lowe's store to the
Dangerous Walmart store and buy me a new 20'' Lawn Mower.I can put the
Lawn Mower (still in the box) on top of the plywood.That's why I Likes
my Big Ass 1983 Dodge Van.I can put 14' long boards in my van and close
the rear doors.You can't do that with one of those little bitty Dinky
Sissy so-called ''vans''.
cuhulin

It is loading more messages.