Radio-Bashing-Posters : So are all of these... Birds-of-a-Feather ? -Or- One-and-the-Same ?

1 view

RHF

May 7, 2006, 6:40:21 PM5/7/06
For One and All,

So are all of these... Radio-Bashing-Posters
{ Trash-Talking-Posters }

Starting with => sidwellfrie...@aol.com

gosmithwhis...@yahoo.com

obnoxousjewbast...@daberniebignosers.com

anot...@senselesspost.com

yourblackde...@hotmail.com

jams10...@hotmail.com

just-a-...@earthlink.net

star...@radio.hf.poon

reloader.27e...@news.radiobanter.com

g...@earthlink.net

? Birds-of-a-Feather ?

-Or- ? One-and-the-Same ?

the 'tone' of many of the post seems to be the same ~ RHF
.
.
.
. .
.

advocate

May 7, 2006, 7:09:06 PM5/7/06
On 7 May 2006 15:40:21 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

>For One and All,
>
>So are all of these... Radio-Bashing-Posters
>{ Trash-Talking-Posters }

snip

>yourbla...@hotmail.com

This is Michael Gaukin III, a repressed and psychotic homosexual who
is mentally disturbed and hates everything about radio, especially
when it involves others laughing at his sad and pathetic existance and
especially the fact that his own father wished he would have ended up
a cum stain on the pool table of the bar where he was conceived.

gosmith...@yahoo.com

May 7, 2006, 7:44:42 PM5/7/06
Hey thanks, I am number one and number two ! According to Yahoo
Grundig S350 Group, I was abused, as a child !

cuh...@webtv.net

May 7, 2006, 7:33:42 PM5/7/06
Huh?
cuhulin

gosmith...@yahoo.com

May 7, 2006, 7:54:39 PM5/7/06
I guess the group thought I was dysfunctional - maybe so, I do work in
the Intelligence Community...

RHF

May 7, 2006, 9:11:03 PM5/7/06
GSW - That you may have - but it is my guess
that you got bonced for being a 51/50 ~ RHF

how...@hisisp.com

May 8, 2006, 2:01:36 AM5/8/06
On 7 May 2006 18:11:03 -0700, "RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net>
wrote:

FYI - no slash used in the code 5150. Besides, this guy's rants are
nothing compared to the real 5150's.

RHF

May 14, 2006, 3:56:47 AM5/14/06
Looks like two more to add . . .

- Billy Smith -
colonelsmile...@yahoo.com

- Billy Smith -
weyhsydesyresy...@weryewry35yeryreyedhdfshfdh.com

Billy Smith

May 14, 2006, 5:42:39 PM5/14/06
You forgot to add yourself to the list RHF. Oh, thats right, you're a
hypocrite. How convienent.

N0VFP

May 15, 2006, 4:10:06 PM5/15/06
Translation: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"

an_old_friend

May 15, 2006, 5:23:18 PM5/15/06

N0VFP wrote:
> Translation: "Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!"
get help

cuh...@webtv.net

May 15, 2006, 5:31:10 PM5/15/06
I wasen't abused when I was a kid.Mom and Dad had six kids,no time to
abuse any of us kids.
cuhulin

markie_morg...@yahoo.com

May 15, 2006, 8:04:10 PM5/15/06
Marky's ISP, they have a TOS user agreement agains such spamming.

an old friend

May 15, 2006, 9:44:21 PM5/15/06

if Iwere spamig youd havea point Iam instead respoding to the raving of
a luantic that is you wismen

get help

RHF

May 22, 2006, 7:09:15 PM5/22/06
One more to add to the list :

" swl_...@radio.survey "

FWIW - The 'Tone' of Many of these Posts seems
. . . to be the Same. {Lame Brained at Best}

gosmith...@yahoo.com

May 22, 2006, 7:52:18 PM5/22/06
Thanks - I'm number one ! What about cuhulin ?

gosmith...@yahoo.com

May 22, 2006, 7:54:09 PM5/22/06
Good for you ! RHF is a real fucking asshole !

RHF

May 22, 2006, 11:12:30 PM5/22/06
GSW - Cuhulin is Cuhulin :o)

GSW - You how ever are just
plain mean spirited - imho ;-(

it's nice to be nice ~ RHF

Remembing : "It's Nice... To Be Nice !
- by Louis H. Narcisse,
- aka: "King Narcisse"
- Religious Broadcaster

http://mcnsarticles.blogspot.com/2003_07_13_mcnsarticles_archive.html

Mount Zion Spiritual Temples claimed a following of 2 million people
in the United States, Africa, France and Sweden. Now about 2,000
members are active in seven temples in Oakland, Sacramento, Detroit,
New Orleans, Orlando, Houston and Baton Rouge, said Princess Ann James
of the Oakland temple. An additional 200,000 followers listened to his
Sunday radio broadcasts, which were carried in recent years over KEST
after several years over KDIA
.
.
. .

RHF

May 26, 2006, 4:21:45 PM5/26/06
Add another one to the List of Morphing
Posers, Fakers and Wannabes

marblesinmypoc...@pocketpoolplayers.com
.
.
. .

RHF

Jun 14, 2006, 1:38:48 AM6/14/06
FO&A,

Add another one to the List of Morphing Posers, Fakers and Wannabes

Rev. BeerNuts -aka- coo...@beerbellyvfwpost600.com

Slow Code

Jun 15, 2006, 7:23:38 PM6/15/06
"RHF" <rhf-new...@pacbell.net> wrote in

You weren't attacked.

It's just some people prefer quality, and some
people don't mind cheap. That's all :o) ~SC
.
.
. .