Do Not Boycott WBCQ! Save Free Speech!

Bro_Lloyd

Sep 6, 2000, 9:11:46 PM9/6/00
Some people have called for an "boycott" Don't listen to these snakes.

Buy some airtime.

--
LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
Athens, AL 35611

MWBRYANT

Sep 6, 2000, 10:12:38 PM9/6/00
>From: "Bro_Lloyd" n0SPAMvfp@BELL_SOUTH_brother_SPAM_.net

>Some people have called for an "boycott" Don't listen to these snakes.
>
>Buy some airtime.

Does Weiner pay you, Lloyd? Another good reason to boycott WBCQ...

Bryant

Bro_Lloyd

Sep 7, 2000, 12:22:03 AM9/7/00
No, Al Weiner does not pay me. I'm tired of you and your posts for WBCQ
boycott. What have they done to get your underwear in a wad?

--
LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
Athens, AL 35611
http://clik.to/n0vfp
http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP/radioshack.htm

"MWBRYANT" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

MWBRYANT

Sep 7, 2000, 11:03:28 AM9/7/00
>From: "Bro_Lloyd"

>No, Al Weiner does not pay me. I'm tired of you and your posts for WBCQ
>boycott. What have they done to get your underwear in a wad?

Sell time to the most whacked out crazies in the radioworld - like Stair!

Bryant

Bro_Lloyd

Sep 7, 2000, 2:24:02 PM9/7/00
Dont mock Prophet Stair.

--
LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
Athens, AL 35611
http://clik.to/n0vfp
http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP/radioshack.htm

"MWBRYANT" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

MWBRYANT

Sep 7, 2000, 12:51:55 PM9/7/00
>From: "Bro_Lloyd"

>Dont mock Prophet Stair.

I think I'll survive the lightning bolts. Stair desrves mocking more than
anyone else in radio. The man is totally off his rocker. His rants have nothing
to do with religion.

Bryant

Richard McCollum

Sep 7, 2000, 1:17:46 PM9/7/00

"Bro_Lloyd" <n0SPAMvfp@BELL_SOUTH_brother_SPAM_.net> wrote in message

> Dont mock Prophet Stair.
>
> --
> LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
> Athens, AL 35611

Well, so much for the spiritually uplifting value of root canals.

Bro_Lloyd

Sep 7, 2000, 5:30:20 PM9/7/00
You have no idea what you are talking about. Prophet Stair is a great man.

--
LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
Athens, AL 35611
http://clik.to/n0vfp
http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP/radioshack.htm

"MWBRYANT" <mwbr...@aol.com> wrote in message

va...@my-deja.com

Sep 7, 2000, 5:42:30 PM9/7/00
Why don't you two duke it out via e-mail or the telephone and leave the
forum to subjects of interest.

In article <20000906221238...@ng-fm1.aol.com>,

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Nemo

Sep 7, 2000, 7:16:06 PM9/7/00
to MWBRYANT
One reason NOT to boycott WBCQ

Subject:
Jean Shepherd on Wednesdays, ending about 1922 ELT
Date:
(DELETED..)

I tuned into 7415 kHz at about 2315 GMT Wednesday and noticed a Jean
Shepherd show ending about 7 minutes later. Has this been moved from
Friday at 2100?

By the way, there is a Jean Shepherd show on Mass Backwards around
0515-ish ELT (0915 GMT) Tuesdays on WBAI (99.5 FM, NYC) which I
believe has a webcast.

MWBRYANT wrote:

Bryant,
do you enjoy arguments, fights tiff, snits, High Dugeon et al,
as a way of defining who you are as a person;
- or are you absolutely Unable to just "Let it go"
???

KK4TL

Sep 7, 2000, 8:30:37 PM9/7/00
Better watch out Bryant. Profit Stair might not like being mocked.

And if you keep it up, Profit Davies might get mad and call you names.

You may have noticed that Profit Davies calls me a LOSER these days. Well it
was the wake up call I've been needing for years. Suddenly I enrolled in pizza
delivery night school. Who knows .. someday I might catch up with Profit
Davies. Or not.

http://www.gospelcom.net/rzim/ra_program_archive.htm - No profits .. but check
it out anyway.

Seismal2

Sep 9, 2000, 11:15:16 PM9/9/00
I will try to keep this about shortwave.Allen Weiner has sadly discovered the
truth about commercial radio-MONEY!! It seems the only people who wish to buy
time on his and other stations ars people like Stair. Does anyone remember
WNYW? Both CBS and the Mormon church tried to make a go of the old WRUL: the
original vision of that undertaking was a language schooling by radio.It ended
up being bought by Family Radio.If I had the money-where's that winning lotto
ticket when you need it-I can think of a few hours of programming to do. Joe
Costello had that idea for the original WRNO.I don't think it made a great deal
of money either.but was fun to listen to.It also showed up in the Arbitron
books in a lot of areas-strong fade free signals on a lot of boom boxes.