Its ok to be gay, but to say Hitler was cool is wrong?

Lloyd Davies

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
I pose this question:

If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler was "cool" and
Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups of people. But its ok
for filthy fags to display ther stupid rainbow flags and to want to be in
the army and to teach kids in school? What gives Amerika?

Hail David Duke!

You need to leave Kevin Strom alone! Nothing can stand in the way of our
adgenda!

--
LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
Athens, AL 35611

Chip

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:27:24 -0600, "Lloyd Davies"
<n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>I pose this question:

A little trolling no doubt but what the heck.

>If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler was "cool" and
>Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups of people. But its ok
>for filthy fags to display ther stupid rainbow flags and to want to be in
>the army and to teach kids in school? What gives Amerika?

Did you happen to see that psychological study that found that there
was over a 90% chance that people who were STRONG Gay-Bashers had
SERIOUS sexuality issues of THEIR OWN ?

Michael Rathbun

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
In rec.radio.shortwave on Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:27:24 -0600,
"Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>You need to leave Kevin Strom alone! Nothing can stand in the way of our

>adgenda[sic]!

Except, perhaps, terminal brainlessness.

mdr (ObShortWave:
--
The Sony ICF-SW100 Ribbon Cable Failure Diagnosis/Repair FAQ is now on line at
http://www.tesp.com/SW100FAQ.htm)

maryanne kehoe

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
Could someone tell me what this thread has to do with shortwave radio?!?

73

MDK

michael.kallstrom

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00
I was wondering the same thing.

Michael

>===== Original Message From atl...@webtv.net (maryanne kehoe) =====

Dan Morisseau

Feb 10, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/10/00

maryanne kehoe wrote:

> Could someone tell me what this thread has to do with shortwave radio?!?

Absolutely nothing, of course. We are cursed with a cadre of brain
dead clowns who use any event discussed on HF radio to parade their own
political views in front of everyone else who just otherwise want to enjoy
the hobby. One one hand there are the cretins who bait the opposition with
the most absurd allegations of New World Order conspiracies and threats to
what they regard as their privileged ethnic, racial or religious status.
Opposing them are an equally loutish bunch of personality deficient
progressive wannbes who, not willing to invest time and brain power (if they
have any) in reflecting on complex issues, simply hurl charges of racism and
nazism at any who don't share their politics. A pox on both of their houses.
One solution might be a concerted email campaign to abuse@ offending
poster's domain.whatever by a large number of users here. Hopefully a deluge
of complaints will cost these societal rejects their online privileges - at
least for a short time.

--
Milepost 15 - just west of the crest of Mo-Pac's Kirkwood Hill!
Dan Morisseau, N7ZXL - 38°34'30"N, 90°25'40"W

Prince of Coyotes

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
OT I know - sorry - but is it still MoPac or did BN - BNSF take it over?
"Dan Morisseau" <dp...@postnet.com> wrote in message

etagg

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
YOUR A JERK
"Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message news:6iEo4.29304$vk.4...@news1.mia...
> I pose this question:

> If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler was "cool" and
> Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups of people.  But its ok
> for filthy fags to display ther stupid rainbow flags and to want to be in
> the army and to teach kids in school?  What gives Amerika?
>
> Hail David Duke!

> You need to leave Kevin Strom alone!  Nothing can stand in the way of our
> adgenda!
>
> --
> LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4  NCI 2841
> Athens, AL 35611

MWBRYANT

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
>From: Dan Morisseau

>Opposing them are an equally loutish bunch of personality deficient
>progressive wannbes who, not willing to invest time and brain power (if they
>have any) in reflecting on complex issues, simply hurl charges of racism and
>nazism at any who don't share their politics. A pox on both of their houses.
>One solution might be a concerted email campaign to abuse@ offending
>poster's domain.whatever by a large number of users here. Hopefully a deluge
>of complaints will cost these societal rejects their online privileges - at
>least for a short time.
>
>--
>Milepost 15 - just west of the crest of Mo-Pac's Kirkwood Hill!

>Dan Morisseau, N7ZXL - 38°34'30"N, \

Mr. Morisseau,

Report away. I'm a college professor with a PhD, so I'm sure you're clearly
right that I'm an idiot. Most people from rural Missouri are just so smart,
it's hard to keep up. If you don't think some of the folks on this list are
bona fide dangerous neo-Nazi racists, I suggest you first read their posts and
webpages, secondly, check with the neo-Nazi tracking groups, or three, open
your eyes to recent news reports from the History Channel or ABC actually
showing Kevin Strom's face and reporting what he's done in the past.YOu could
also listen to their shows all over domestic SW programming or the Liberty Net.
Then tell me they're not racists. (BTW: I hope God someday asks you where you
were when this evil hit our newsgroups.)

Or you could just bury your head in the sand and keep twiddling the dials on
your radio. I hear the Germans made a speciality of that during the 1930's.

I won't even mention all of the attacks they've made on my job and livelihood.

Just another progressive "wannabe," registered Republican in America's
most-Republican state,

Michael Bryant

Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
Not a bloomin' thing.
Rather, it has everything to do with Lloyd Davies attemtping to get the
attention he was so starved for during his childhood.

Don't feed the trolls.

/73s,

Steve

--
Stephen M.H. Lawrence
LeMars, Iowa - "Ice Cream Capitol of the World."

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Lloyd Davies

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
Noone but God will silence me. I am called of God to speak out against the
Masons, Filthy Homosexauls, other filth and expose thier adgendas.

--

Dan Morisseau wrote in message <38A39E68...@postnet.com>...

>maryanne kehoe wrote:
>
>> Could someone tell me what this thread has to do with shortwave radio?!?
>

> Absolutely nothing, of course. We are cursed with a cadre of brain
>dead clowns who use any event discussed on HF radio to parade their own
>political views in front of everyone else who just otherwise want to enjoy
>the hobby. One one hand there are the cretins who bait the opposition with
>the most absurd allegations of New World Order conspiracies and threats to
>what they regard as their privileged ethnic, racial or religious status.

>Opposing them are an equally loutish bunch of personality deficient
>progressive wannbes who, not willing to invest time and brain power (if
they
>have any) in reflecting on complex issues, simply hurl charges of racism
and
>nazism at any who don't share their politics. A pox on both of their
houses.
>One solution might be a concerted email campaign to abuse@ offending
>poster's domain.whatever by a large number of users here. Hopefully a
deluge
>of complaints will cost these societal rejects their online privileges - at
>least for a short time.
>
>--
>Milepost 15 - just west of the crest of Mo-Pac's Kirkwood Hill!

Jim

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
On Thu, 10 Feb 2000 17:55:32 -0500 (EST), atl...@webtv.net (maryanne kehoe)
wrote:

>Could someone tell me what this thread has to do with shortwave radio?!?

Well it was posted by a so-called radio amateur. One I won't be working
in the future.

--
Jim,
nordland at lineone.net
amadeus at netcomuk.co.uk

Adam M. Dubin

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
Are you intentionally mispelling those words?

On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:19:19 -0600, "Lloyd Davies"
<n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Noone but God will silence me. I am called of God to speak out against the
>Masons, Filthy Homosexauls, other filth and expose thier adgendas.
>

>--
>LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
>Athens, AL 35611
>http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP
>Dan Morisseau wrote in message <38A39E68...@postnet.com>...
>>

>>maryanne kehoe wrote:
>>
>>> Could someone tell me what this thread has to do with shortwave radio?!?

Chip

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
<n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

>Noone

(No one)

>but God will silence me. I am called of God to speak out against the
>Masons, Filthy Homosexauls,

(Homosexuals)

> other filth and expose thier

(Their)

> adgendas.

(Agendas)

It doesn't appear 'God' called upon you to win very many spelling
contests.

Donald Reeve

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00

Yep, he plans on marketing a "Lloyd Davies Bloopers!" tape as part of his
act....

"Adam M. Dubin" <amd...@Xcorecomm.net> wrote in message

> Are you intentionally mispelling those words?
>

> On Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:19:19 -0600, "Lloyd Davies"
> <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
>

> >Noone but God will silence me. I am called of God to speak out against
the

Weber teaches name calling-not debate

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
Chip--

I think you're an ass of a man....

but that spelling remark was DAMN funny! ;-)

Cheers--

-MI43-

Eric F. Richards

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
"Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:

> Noone but God will silence me. I am called of God to speak out against the
> Masons, Filthy Homosexauls, other filth and expose thier adgendas.

Llook, Lloyd, you llowllife lloser, would you please do something
useful with yourself? Go stick your tongue in an 'lectric socket.
Someone in your holler must have 'lectricity. Ya kin choose either
yankee (REA) or redneck (TVA) 'lectricity. No matter.

Or go play on the interstate. That's a BIG road made of pavement.
Heard o' pavement? They prob'ly got pitchers of it in the Etlanta
Const'ution.

Or you can go actually read a Bible. Not the pitcher version, nor
one with a swastika on it -- a _real_ Bible. Try Matt 7:1-5, Matt
5:43-48, Luke 10:27-36.

(No, I'm not bitter about my 4 years of HELL in the south; why do
you ask?)

Ob rec.radio.shortwave: Matching transformers -- baluns and ununs...
Winding one is a real trick when you have a bunch of mystery toroids
with no idea of their permeability. Calculating an impedence turns
ratio is easy enough, but how about the absolute turns count? Can
one determine the characteristic impedence of a toroid with just an
O-scope, its calibration oscillator (or a 2M ham rig as a signal
generator) and maybe a DMM? How do you get from the measurements
to permeability to an equation relating turns to impedence at a
certain frequency?

Eric

Dan Morisseau

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00

Prince of Coyotes wrote:

> OT I know - sorry - but is it still MoPac or did BN - BNSF take it over?

Neither! It is Uncle Pete's now. I look forward to the day when we can
all be united under an Armour Yellow and Harbor Mist Gray flag with red stripes.
;-)

Dan Morisseau

Feb 11, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/11/00
MWBRYANT wrote:

> Mr. Morisseau,
>
> Report away. I'm a college professor with a PhD, so I'm sure you're clearly
> right that I'm an idiot.

Oh! Well, if your a PHD AND a college professor! Wow! I should never have
deigned to utter a word, deferring instead to certified academics like yourself to

speak for all right thinking americans. Excuse the hell out of me for regarding
you
and your ilk as something of of a poseur. FWIW, I too have a doctoral degree - a
JD. But, I guess to those real intellectuals that doesn't really count, does it?

> Most people from rural Missouri are just so smart,
> it's hard to keep up.

That is the kind of cheap shot entirely worthy of some self absorbed, self

important, arrogant and pretentious ass who judges people (if not by the color of
their skin, their ethnicity or national origin then ...) by their state of
residence. If
you could read a map or had bothered to do any investigation on this issue
whatsoever (but you know it all already, right?) you'd have discovered that
Suburban St. Louis isn't really all THAT rural! In fact, I'm something like 10 or
15 minutes from Washington University. I know you regard that institution with the

same disdain you hold for one room school houses, but I'm wondering just from what

school and in what discipline you received your degree? Mine came from the school
that provided this country with a President of the United States, and Chief
Justice
of the Supreme Court. See how silly all this sounds when someone throws it back at

you? Bottom line - that kind of credential stuff doesn't mean a thing here.

> If you don't think some of the folks on this list are bona fide dangerous
> neo-Nazi racists, I suggest you first read their posts

I never said they weren't neo nazis and as such are detestable people. Let

the babies rant and rave. I question just how real and immediate a threat they
pose
to our society or persons in it. Certainly not enough to suppress the 1st
Amendment, to behave boorishly or to inflict your views on everyone ... And that
certainly not for the sake of no better reason than the fact that posing on the
"right side" of such a no-brainer issue makes some think they are more important
than their otherwise insignificant and inconsequential existence might otherwise
demonstrate.

> and
> webpages,

Not worth my time

> secondly, check with the neo-Nazi tracking groups, or three, open
> your eyes to recent news reports from the History Channel or ABC actually
> showing Kevin Strom's face and reporting what he's done in the past.

I don't know Kevin Strom from Adam's off ox and I don't want to. If he is
one of your heroes, fine. Enjoy him and what he has done - just don't keep banging

a drum on the public street DEMANDING (and that is your tone) that every one else
drop what they are doing and pay attention to YOU! Is your life THAT unrewarding
and are you THAT attention deprived?

> YOu could
> also listen to their shows all over domestic SW programming or the Liberty Net.
> Then tell me they're not racists. (BTW: I hope God someday asks you where you
> were when this evil hit our newsgroups.)
>
> Or you could just bury your head in the sand and keep twiddling the dials on
> your radio. I hear the Germans made a speciality of that during the 1930's.

Now, you've offended me! My father served in WW2. He came home. My uncle
gave his life in the 8th Air Force bombing the nazi hate machine into submission.
This kind of "reductio ad Hitlerem" stuff is not only intellectually lazy and
dishonest, but suggests a lack of understanding of both political science and
history. But, bottom line it is a slur of the vilest kind and directed at anyone
who tires of your posturing and parading for attention. Read my first sentence
again. That's my father (not my grandfather) and my uncle (not my great uncle).
Young guys like you who haven't contributed s**at to this democracy (other than to

act out some imagined role of alleged high principle and moral rectitude? don't
recall squat
of the days when America was the bulwark of freedom and hope for the world. Not
just in WW2, but in the cold war (on every front - from Vietnam to Nicaragua,
Korea
to Berlin). Do your self a big favor and shut up before you make yourself appear
be any more of a detestable ass than you already have done.

> I won't even mention all of the attacks they've made on my job and livelihood.

I'll give you a bit of free advice, sonny-boy: "You lie down with dogs,
you
get up with fleas." "You mess with the bull, you get the horns." and finally: "If
you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen". Suck it up and keep moving
"Professor". There is a saying in the army - "FIDO" - "F*** it. Drive on". You
embark on this penny ante "crusade" and you think these j**koffs are going to bow
to your degree and the fact that you are yet another of their public trough
feeding
critics? Grow up! You give these jerks more attention and circulation than they'd
get if they paid for it - and all to satisfy your petty little ego. Go away!

Stephen M.H. Lawrence

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
PLEASE post with HTML off, PLEASE!!!!

It's difficult, with my dry eyes, to read posts in HTML.

Thanks!!!

Steve
"etagg" <et...@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

> ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BF746F.8D74D7E0
>
> YOUR A JERK
> "Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote in message =

> > I pose this question:

> >=20
> > If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler was =

> "cool" and
> > Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups of people.

But =

> its ok
> > for filthy fags to display ther stupid rainbow flags and to want to

be =

> in
> > the army and to teach kids in school? What gives Amerika?

> >=20
> > Hail David Duke!
> >=20

> > You need to leave Kevin Strom alone! Nothing can stand in the way

of =
> our
> > adgenda!
> >=20

> > --
> > LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
> > Athens, AL 35611
> > http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP

> >=20
> >=20
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BF746F.8D74D7E0

> <HTML><HEAD>
> <META content=3D"text/html; charset=3Diso-8859-1" =
> http-equiv=3DContent-Type>
> <STYLE></STYLE>
> </HEAD>
> <BODY>
> <DIV><FONT size=3D6>YOUR A JERK</FONT></DIV>
> <DIV><FONT size=3D2>"Lloyd Davies" &lt;</FONT><A=20
> href=3D"mailto:n0...@bellsouth.net"><FONT=20
> size=3D2>n0...@bellsouth.net</FONT></A><FONT size=3D2>&gt; wrote in =
> message=20
> </FONT><A href=3D"news:6iEo4.29304$vk.4...@news1.mia"><FONT=20
> size=3D2>news:6iEo4.29304$vk.4...@news1.mia</FONT></A><FONT=20
> size=3D2>...</FONT></DIV><FONT size=3D2>&gt; I pose this =
> question:<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20

> If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler

was "cool"=20
> and<BR>&gt; Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups
of=20
> people.&nbsp; But its ok<BR>&gt; for filthy fags to display ther
stupid =
> rainbow=20
> flags and to want to be in<BR>&gt; the army and to teach kids in =
> school?&nbsp;=20
> What gives Amerika?<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; Hail David Duke!<BR>&gt;
<BR>&gt; =
> You need=20
> to leave Kevin Strom alone!&nbsp; Nothing can stand in the way of =
> our<BR>&gt;=20
> adgenda!<BR>&gt; <BR>&gt; --<BR>&gt; LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4&nbsp;
NCI=20
> 2841<BR>&gt; Athens, AL 35611<BR>&gt; </FONT><A=20
> href=3D"http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP"><FONT=20
> size=3D2>http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP</FONT></A><BR><FONT =
> size=3D2>&gt; <BR>&gt;=20
> </FONT></BODY></HTML>
>
> ------=_NextPart_000_0035_01BF746F.8D74D7E0--

Kevin Alfred Strom

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
MWBRYANT wrote:

> Mr. Morisseau,
>
> Report away. I'm a college professor with a PhD, so I'm sure you're clearly
> right that I'm an idiot.

Comment is superfluous.

As ever,

--

Kevin Alfred Strom.

News, links, and pictures: http://www.kevin-strom.com

Peter Maus

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00
> MWBRYANT wrote:
>
> > Mr. Morisseau,
> >
> > Report away. I'm a college professor with a PhD, so I'm sure you're clearly
> > right that I'm an idiot.

As earlier, the word "Flailing" would seem to apply

Dan Morisseau

Feb 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/12/00

Lloyd Davies wrote:

> Noone but God will silence me.

Well if I were as presumptuous as you and felt I had the Almighty's ear,
I'd see what he might be inclined to do to oblige you.

> I am called of God to speak out against the Masons, Filthy Homosexauls, other
> filth and expose thier adgendas.

You'd be intimately familiar with all the details thereof, I am sure.
Guys like you just don't get it. You're either an illiterate and bumbling troll
or possessed of an amazingly narrow minded and arrogant view of the faith you
mistakenly believe that you practice. As I said to someone else around here (you
are both like peas in a pod), please just go away. You're not funny, clever or
helpful. You are an ignorant lout and an embarrassment both to this hobby and to
ANY organized religion, much less the one that teaches tolerance and
forgiveness. Begone Beelzebub!

beachmaster

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
In article <6iEo4.29304$vk.4...@news1.mia>,

"Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> I pose this question:
>
> If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler
was "cool" and

> Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups of people. But
its ok
> for filthy fags to display ther stupid rainbow flags and to want to
be in

> the army and to teach kids in school? What gives Amerika?
>
> Hail David Duke!

> You need to leave Kevin Strom alone! Nothing can stand in the way of
our
> adgenda

> --
> LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
> Athens, AL 35611
> http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP

You might have a small problem with the 270 million Americans who
don't buy your crap.

beachmaster

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
In article <igZo4.14685$OL4.2...@news4.mia>,
"Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> Noone but God will silence me. I am called of God to speak out

against the
> Masons, Filthy Homosexauls, other filth and expose thier adgendas.

How arrogant to presume God shares your hateful views !

> --
> LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
> Athens, AL 35611
> http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP

> >--
> >Milepost 15 - just west of the crest of Mo-Pac's Kirkwood Hill!
> >Dan Morisseau, N7ZXL - 38°34'30"N, 90°25'40"W
> >Watkins Johnson HF-1000: 60' Random Wire & Palomar Loop
> >ICOM R-7000: Discone
> >ICQ: UIN# 5313018

Act Right On 3950

Feb 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM2/13/00
In article <8871e6$6du$1...@nnrp1.deja.com>,
beachmaster <beach...@my-deja.com> wrote:
> In article <6iEo4.29304$vk.4...@news1.mia>,

> "Lloyd Davies" <n0...@bellsouth.net> wrote:
> > I pose this question:
> >
> > If a school suspends a teacher for remarks that Adolf Hitler
> was "cool" and
> > Braves player Jon Rocker to make remarks about groups of people.
But
> its ok
> > for filthy fags to display ther stupid rainbow flags and to want to
> be in
> > the army and to teach kids in school? What gives Amerika?
> >
> > Hail David Duke!
> >
> > You need to leave Kevin Strom alone! Nothing can stand in the way
of
> our
> > adgenda
>
> > --
> > LLoyd Davies, N0VFP /4 NCI 2841
> > Athens, AL 35611
> > http://members.tripod.com/~N0VFP
> >

> BEACHMASTER WROTE

> You might have a small problem with the 270 million Americans who
> don't buy your crap.

Didn't Hitler TRY the same agenda that they are? We all know what
happened to him - don't we. I guess the "moral" is,
*Don't* Piss Off 270 Million Americans!
--
http://www.angelfire.com/ga/3950Opinions/index.html