Shortwave Paper Log Books / Templates?

mikechambers

Dec 26, 2006, 9:43:34 PM12/26/06
Does anyone know of any shortwave paper log books for logging station
reception? Or even better, know of any templates that I can download
and print out myself?

The only ones I have been able to find are listed at universal radio:

http://www.universal-radio.com/catalog/bk_log.html

mike

John Smith I

Dec 26, 2006, 10:10:57 PM12/26/06

If you have adobe reader (download-able for free on the web):
http://www.sarl.org.za/public/contests/HLITA%20SWL%20Log%20sheet%20.pdf

What format (ms word, ms publisher, etc.) are you looking for?

Regards,
JS

mikechambers

Dec 26, 2006, 11:02:02 PM12/26/06
Thanks. That is what I was looking for, but had had no luck at all on google.

mike chambers

me...@adobe.com

John Smith I

Dec 26, 2006, 11:37:14 PM12/26/06
Mike Chambers wrote:

Perhaps a computer assisted log program/utility would be more useful?

There is some freeware here:

http://www.dxzone.com/catalog/Software/Logging/

Regards,
JS

Mike Chambers

Dec 26, 2006, 11:41:24 PM12/26/06
Yeah. I am going to check those out, but right now one of the reasons I
got back into playing around with SW, was that I wanted to get away
from my computer.

mike

John Smith I

Dec 26, 2006, 11:45:52 PM12/26/06
Mike Chambers wrote:

My favorite SW rig makes a computer mandatory! It is a SW pci card ...

http://www.winradio.com/home/g303i.htm

Regards,
JS

Mike Chambers