Mr. Wonderful and E Street Preacher on CH. 38 L.S.B.

CB Junkie.

Jul 5, 2006, 1:42:27 PM7/5/06

So how many of you have heard "Mr. Wonderful" or "E Street
Preacher" coming in skip on channel 38 L.S.B. during this summer's
Sporadic E Skip season in North America?

I propose we start calling Mr. Wonderful "Mr. Pitiful" instead.
Unless of course someone can come up with something more imaginative
to call him.

For those that have not heard them, Mr Wonderful just likes arguing
with anyone he hears coming in skip. Like most stupid men his only
source of inspiration is his penis, so all his insults are the usual
channel 19 homosexual / sex related based insults. He only knows
about three or four of those low IQ insults and then he starts
repeating himself. He may be in Ohio, but I'm not sure.

Triple 7 - E Street Preacher is a religious fruitcake that preaches
Bible verses mixed with his hatred for anyone who is not a white
caucasian Arkansas redneck and shares his warped view of Christianity.
In particular he hates Catholics, Jews, Germans, and Japanese.

Thoughts on how to have fun with these morons?

Slow Code

Jul 5, 2006, 3:00:15 PM7/5/06
CB Junkie. < CB.Junkie...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> So how many of you have heard "Mr. Wonderful" or "E Street
> Preacher" coming in skip on channel 38 L.S.B. during this summer's
> Sporadic E Skip season in North America?
>
> I propose we start calling Mr. Wonderful "Mr. Pitiful" instead.
> Unless of course someone can come up with something more imaginative
> to call him.

How about: Typical CB Retard.

Happy to Help

SC

an old freind

Jul 5, 2006, 3:10:33 PM7/5/06

Slow Code wrote:
> CB Junkie. < CB.Junkie...@hotmail.com> wrote in

> How about: Typical CB Retard.

how about hey stupid wich is one of your nicks

> Happy to Help
>

> SC

DrDeath

Jul 5, 2006, 11:42:48 PM7/5/06
"CB Junkie." < CB.Junkie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> [...]

Pinning and cutting coax is always an option. Or just turn the channel.

an old freind

Jul 5, 2006, 11:47:16 PM7/5/06

DrDeath wrote:
> "CB Junkie." < CB.Junkie...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Pinning and cutting coax is always an option.

advocating terrism or just listing it as an opinion

Message has been deleted

an old freind

Jul 7, 2006, 2:16:45 PM7/7/06

Fred wrote:
> On 5 Jul 2006 20:47:16 -0700, "an old freind" <kb9rq...@hotmail.com>

> wrote:
>
> >advocating terrism or just listing it as an opinion
>
> Please write using English, you sick, deviant, homo.
I did and you are making ananother of the post you dening making

get help gay bashing bigot

I AmnotGeorgeBush

Jul 7, 2006, 5:03:58 PM7/7/06
From: CB.Junkie...@hotmail.com (CB Junkie.)
>      So how many of you have heard "Mr.

>Wonderful" or "E Street Preacher" coming in

>skip on channel 38 L.S.B. during this

>summer's Sporadic E Skip season in North

>America?

They don't have big enough radios to make it to the west part of the
swamp.

>I propose we start calling Mr. Wonderful "Mr.

>Pitiful" instead. Unless of course someone can
>come up with something more imaginative to

>call him.

He's a non-factor here. Both of them are.

>For those that have not heard them, Mr

>Wonderful just likes arguing with anyone he

>hears coming in skip. Like most stupid men

>his only source of inspiration is his penis, so

>all his insults are the usual channel 19

>homosexual / sex related based insults.

You sound like Jerry Oxendine.

>He only knows about three or four of those low
>IQ insults and then he starts repeating himself.
>He may be in Ohio, but I'm not sure.

Nah..Ohio is in my receive on a regular basis.

>Triple 7 - E Street Preacher is a religious

>fruitcake that preaches Bible verses mixed

>with his hatred for anyone who is not a white

>caucasian Arkansas redneck and shares his

>warped view of Christianity. In particular he

>hates Catholics, Jews, Germans, and

>Japanese.

>Thoughts on how to have fun with these

>morons?

Tune to a different freq? Buy and erect a beam. I'm pointing right at
Rock Hill..38 low. Getting up from the swamp..barefoot!

CB Junkie

Jul 8, 2006, 8:24:46 AM7/8/06
On Fri, 7 Jul 2006 17:03:58 -0400, iamnot...@webtv.net (I
AmnotGeorgeBush) wrote:

>Tune to a different freq? Buy and erect a beam.

I'd rather build a collinear array.

I'm pointing right at
>Rock Hill..38 low.

Aim a few degrees to the north. That is the exit point of an ssh
tunnel.

> Getting up from the swamp..barefoot!

Skip was wide open all last night. Mr. Pitiful was coming in with his
usual three or four remarks. He is repetitive as a parrot.

He must be awful lonely. He obviously hates everything he hears
coming over his CB, and yet he sits there hour after hour and day
after day listening to it. It makes me wonder if he is confined to a
wheel chair or has some other physical disability that makes him a
prisoner in his own home. He is obviously a very unhappy person.
Perhaps I should just let him be.

Message has been deleted

an old freind

Jul 8, 2006, 8:55:06 PM7/8/06

Fred wrote:
> On 7 Jul 2006 11:16:45 -0700, "an old freind" <kb9...@hotmail.com>
> Type using English you sick, deviant homosexual.
I did and you continue to make gay bashing posts

get help for your mental illness

CB Junkie

Jul 11, 2006, 9:48:49 PM7/11/06
On Wed, 05 Jul 2006 13:42:27 -0400, CB Junkie. <
CB.Junkie...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> So how many of you have heard "Mr. Wonderful" or "E Street
>Preacher" coming in skip on channel 38 L.S.B. during this summer's
>Sporadic E Skip season in North America?

Correction. Mr. Wonderful gave out his location this evening as being
near Wausau Wisconsin.

Steveo

Jul 11, 2006, 10:10:07 PM7/11/06
the sound of beam ants turning all over the world

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Jeff Mayner

Jul 15, 2006, 10:49:53 AM7/15/06

Call them gone and go to another channel.