WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to WED..?!?!

K4YZ

Jun 23, 2005, 8:01:52 AM6/23/05
Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
From: "an_old_friend" >kons...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this
author
Date: 22 Jun 2005 02:48:44 -0700
Subject: Re: The Pool
original | Report Abuse

sorryJim but failing to back up an opinion doesn't mean they can't, may
mean they simply choose not to bother

Yessireesir! Markie's back!

The President of the IIII....Illiterate Illinformed Idiot from
Illinois.

Not THAT idiot...the ORIGINAL!

Failing to "back up an opinion", Markie, means that either the
author was wrong, didn't have the facts, shot their mouth off just to
be heard or doesn't have the faith of conviction in his/her own beliefs
to stand behind it.

MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.

On the otherhand...you might LIKE that kind of thing....Lord
knows...you've certainly expressed more bizarre interests than incest
before.

Steve, K4YZ

Stagger Lee, Childraper

Jun 23, 2005, 8:29:17 AM6/23/05
Are you going to be "maid of dishonor" at the gay wedding, Nursie?????
Better get an extra heavy duty girdle so you won't split the seams of
your dress.

KØHB

Jun 23, 2005, 10:41:06 AM6/23/05

"K4YZ" <k4...@aol.com> wrote

> MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
> Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
> from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
> cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
> probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.

Isn't this just soooooo Steve-like!?!? Rather than deal with an issue, he
performs a seque into contemplation of the possible sexual orientation of
others. Projecting again, Steve?!?!

dit dit
de Hans, K0HB

bb

Jun 23, 2005, 6:20:48 PM6/23/05

Steve, why do you do such things?

You're an idiot.

K4YZ

Jun 23, 2005, 6:37:18 PM6/23/05

Nope.

Just having some fun with others who insist on being funny.

Kinda like you do from time to time.

Have a nice day.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 23, 2005, 6:39:24 PM6/23/05

bb wrote:

> Steve, why do you do such things?

Because people like you, Lennie, Todd and Markie provide more than
adequate opportunities to have fun.

> You're an idiot.

Coming FROM an idiot, I guess you'd know, eh...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

N9OGL

Jun 23, 2005, 8:36:35 PM6/23/05
another example that steve needs help, for his mental problems

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz
Saturday @ 4.00 pm CST

an_old_friend

Jun 23, 2005, 11:28:24 PM6/23/05

K4YZ wrote:
> Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
> From: "an_old_friend" >kons...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this
> author
> Date: 22 Jun 2005 02:48:44 -0700
> Subject: Re: The Pool
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>
> sorryJim but failing to back up an opinion doesn't mean they can't, may
> mean they simply choose not to bother

verbage edited

> Failing to "back up an opinion", Markie, means that either the
> author was wrong, didn't have the facts, shot their mouth off just to
> be heard or doesn't have the faith of conviction in his/her own beliefs
> to stand behind it.

you are simply wrong a common enough problem for you as I recall.
Indeed there are other reason

an example I think Ham Radio would better off if Morse encoded CW were
in fact banned. I have reasons to belive that but i know they will not
convince you or Jim, or any Procoder. so why waste the bandwidth my
failure does not mean I don't have them

> MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
> Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
> from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
> cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
> probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.

you can can hold any opinion you like but you are likely nuts thinking
I would marry someone i have never met

Besides it would be bigamy i guess you missed my mentioning my marrage
BTW I don't intend to answer wether I married a man or a women simply
because it is none of your busness

BTW it is also nuts of you to suggest I prefrom an act impossible in
the of Illinois

more verbage edited

> Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 24, 2005, 2:52:51 AM6/24/05

N9OGL wrote:
> another example that steve needs help, for his mental problems

This from a guy who thinks he's a junior broadcaster.

Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 24, 2005, 3:09:50 AM6/24/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:
> > Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
> > From: "an_old_friend" >kons...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this
> > author
> > Date: 22 Jun 2005 02:48:44 -0700
> > Subject: Re: The Pool
> > Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> > original | Report Abuse
> >
> > sorryJim but failing to back up an opinion doesn't mean they can't, may
> > mean they simply choose not to bother
>
> verbage edited

In other words, you refuse to answer.

> > Failing to "back up an opinion", Markie, means that either the
> > author was wrong, didn't have the facts, shot their mouth off just to
> > be heard or doesn't have the faith of conviction in his/her own beliefs
> > to stand behind it.
>
> you are simply wrong a common enough problem for you as I recall.
> Indeed there are other reason

Indeed WHAT "other reason..." ?!?!

> an example I think Ham Radio would better off if Morse encoded CW were
> in fact banned. I have reasons to belive that but i know they will not
> convince you or Jim, or any Procoder. so why waste the bandwidth my
> failure does not mean I don't have them

You'd "ban" the simpliest, easiest to emit mode simply because
you're too lazy to do it...

That's the epitome of selfish!

> > MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
> > Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
> > from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
> > cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
> > probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.
>
> you can can hold any opinion you like but you are likely nuts thinking
> I would marry someone i have never met

Considering some of the TRULY nutsy things you've said and done
before, Markie, NOTHING involving you strikes me as "nuts".

> Besides it would be bigamy i guess you missed my mentioning my marrage

No...You "mentioned" you were building a house.

> BTW I don't intend to answer wether I married a man or a women simply
> because it is none of your busness

As if anyone here would care...?!?!

BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
! ! ! ! ! ! !

> BTW it is also nuts of you to suggest I prefrom an act impossible in
> the of Illinois

The only things I consider as "impossible" are (1) Lennie ever
doing what he said he would and (2) you ever gaining proficiency in the
English language above the second grade level.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 24, 2005, 3:44:28 AM6/24/05
an_old_friend wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:
> > Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
> > From: "an_old_friend" >konst...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this

> > author
> > Date: 22 Jun 2005 02:48:44 -0700
> > Subject: Re: The Pool
> > Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> > original | Report Abuse

> > sorryJim but failing to back up an opinion doesn't mean they can't, may
> > mean they simply choose not to bother

> verbage edited

) In other words, you refuse to answer.

No I was just cuting out some of your drivel but then I adknowledge
when I make cuts and don't disport the context of a persons remark,
unlike yourself

> > Failing to "back up an opinion", Markie, means that either the
> > author was wrong, didn't have the facts, shot their mouth off just to
> > be heard or doesn't have the faith of conviction in his/her own beliefs
> > to stand behind it.

> you are simply wrong a common enough problem for you as I recall.
> Indeed there are other reason

) Indeed WHAT "

as I go to say but you missed the point try reading it if you can

other reason..." ?!?!
> an example I think Ham Radio would better off if Morse encoded CW were
> in fact banned. I have reasons to belive that but i know they will not
> convince you or Jim, or any Procoder. so why waste the bandwidth my
> failure does not mean I don't have them

) You'd "ban" the simpliest, easiest to emit mode simply because
)you're too lazy to do it...

Lier I said and have said many times I think wewould better off banning
the mode, never said I would do if I had the power

) That's the epitome of selfish!

No you are the epitome of paranoid

> > MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
> > Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
> > from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
> > cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
> > probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.

> you can can hold any opinion you like but you are likely nuts thinking
> I would marry someone i have never met

) Considering some of the TRULY nutsy things you've said and done
)before, Markie, NOTHING involving you strikes me as "nuts".

I guess then you think I am quite sane or are truely fucked up in the
head, most likely the later

> Besides it would be bigamy i guess you missed my mentioning my marrage

No...You "mentioned" you were building a house.

Lier i mentioned it long ago in your stalkng phase Stevie boy

> BTW I don't intend to answer wether I married a man or a women simply
> because it is none of your busness

) As if anyone here would care...?!?!

You obvisly care a great deal about what I do with my genital and who I
do that with

)BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAH­)AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

! ! ! ! ! ! !

> BTW it is also nuts of you to suggest I prefrom an act impossible in
> the of Illinois

) The only things I consider as "impossible" are (1) Lennie ever
)doing what he said he would and (2) you ever gaining proficiency in
the
)English language above the second grade level.

In not adknowleding the realities of the law you prove yourself a
Sociiopath meeting the textbook meaning it is impossible for 2 guy to
marry in Illinois simple fact

Further I am certian you are liing in saying those are the only things
that are impossible that or plain mentaly ill. Or both of course. Which
is it?

)Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 24, 2005, 9:46:09 AM6/24/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > K4YZ wrote:
> > > Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
> > > From: "an_old_friend" >konst...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this
> > > author
> > > Date: 22 Jun 2005 02:48:44 -0700
> > > Subject: Re: The Pool
> > > Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> > > original | Report Abuse
>
> > > sorryJim but failing to back up an opinion doesn't mean they can't, may
> > > mean they simply choose not to bother
>

> > verbage edited
> ) In other words, you refuse to answer.
>
> No I was just cuting out some of your drivel but then I adknowledge
> when I make cuts and don't disport the context of a persons remark,
> unlike yourself

There was no "drivvel" to cut.

> > > Failing to "back up an opinion", Markie, means that either the
> > > author was wrong, didn't have the facts, shot their mouth off just to
> > > be heard or doesn't have the faith of conviction in his/her own beliefs
> > > to stand behind it.
>
> > you are simply wrong a common enough problem for you as I recall.
> > Indeed there are other reason

I was not wrong.

There are no reasons other than those cited.

> ) Indeed WHAT "
>
> as I go to say but you missed the point try reading it if you can

Reading YOUR drivvle is the problem, Markie. You're functiaonlly
illiterate and hide behind as many multisyllable words as you can,
whether you used them correctly or not.

> other reason..." ?!?!
> > an example I think Ham Radio would better off if Morse encoded CW were
> > in fact banned. I have reasons to belive that but i know they will not
> > convince you or Jim, or any Procoder. so why waste the bandwidth my
> > failure does not mean I don't have them
>
> ) You'd "ban" the simpliest, easiest to emit mode simply because
> )you're too lazy to do it...
>
> Lier

Markie...you and I went throught he drill with you and "lier"
before...Your change of residence does nothing to change that.

> I said and have said many times I think wewould better off banning
> the mode, never said I would do if I had the power

Sure you have.

On occassions too numerous to count.

> ) That's the epitome of selfish!
>
> No you are the epitome of paranoid

I'm not paranoid at all. But you are still selfish. Your
suggestions, ideas and other "recommendations" for the Amateur Radio
service hinge on nothing more than your inadequacies in it yourself.

That's not justification for ANY change in the Amateur Radio
Service.

> > > MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
> > > Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
> > > from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
> > > cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
> > > probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.
>
> > you can can hold any opinion you like but you are likely nuts thinking
> > I would marry someone i have never met

> ) Considering some of the TRULY nutsy things you've said and done
> )before, Markie, NOTHING involving you strikes me as "nuts".
>

> I guess then you think I am quite sane or are truely ####ed up in the

> head, most likely the later

No, I consider you to be functionally imparied. Your thought
processes are irrational and scattered. You are unable to organize
your thought in a constructive manner.

In short, your're a quite confused and otherwise situationally
inappropriate pesonality.

> > Besides it would be bigamy i guess you missed my mentioning my marrage

> No...You "mentioned" you were building a house.
>
> Lier i mentioned it long ago in your stalkng phase Stevie boy

Here we go with the "lier" thing again, Markie, and it's going to
wind up with the same result.

> > BTW I don't intend to answer wether I married a man or a women simply
> > because it is none of your busness
>

> ) As if anyone here would care...?!?!
>
> You obvisly care a great deal about what I do with my genital and who I
> do that with

No.

YOU insist on letting us know what your with it is.

> )BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAH­)AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>
> ! ! ! ! ! ! !
>
> > BTW it is also nuts of you to suggest I prefrom an act impossible in
> > the of Illinois
>
> ) The only things I consider as "impossible" are (1) Lennie ever
> )doing what he said he would and (2) you ever gaining proficiency in
> the
> )English language above the second grade level.
>
> In not adknowleding the realities of the law you prove yourself a
> Sociiopath meeting the textbook meaning it is impossible for 2 guy to
> marry in Illinois simple fact

First of all, it's "sociopath".

Secondly, I didn't say anything about being married
"legally"...Gays have been getting "married" for years, except it's
called a "civil union". I am sure the two of you could work out the
details.

> Further I am certian you are liing in saying those are the only things
> that are impossible that or plain mentaly ill. Or both of course. Which
> is it?

First of all, I said what things >>I<< consider (as in an opinion)
to be impossible. Persoanlly, I believe in transwarp space drive,
telemolecular transportation, and that Michael Jackson's skin condition
really is vitilago (OK...two out of three...) None of those things
presently exisit, however they shall some day,

I also KNOW that Mark Morgan, formerly of Illiopolis, IL and late
of Chassell, MI, is a pathological liar who disgraces the honor of
Veterans living and deceased, and for whom strength of character and
honesty are nothng but words in a dictionary.

Does Mr Markie know what a liar you are?

Putz.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 24, 2005, 11:50:18 AM6/24/05

K4YZ wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > an_old_friend wrote:

> > > verbage edited
> > ) In other words, you refuse to answer.
> >
> > No I was just cuting out some of your drivel but then I adknowledge
> > when I make cuts and don't disport the context of a persons remark,
> > unlike yourself
>
> There was no "drivvel" to cut.

Yes there was and I bother to note my Cuts as a rule, you don't making
most of your posting lies of omission

> > > you are simply wrong a common enough problem for you as I recall.
> > > Indeed there are other reason
>
> I was not wrong.

Yes you were and are

> There are no reasons other than those cited.
>
> > ) Indeed WHAT "
> >
> > as I go to say but you missed the point try reading it if you can
>
> Reading YOUR drivvle is the problem, Markie. You're functiaonlly
> illiterate and hide behind as many multisyllable words as you can,
> whether you used them correctly or not.

If so, so what. That you can't read?

> > other reason..." ?!?!
> > > an example I think Ham Radio would better off if Morse encoded CW were
> > > in fact banned. I have reasons to belive that but i know they will not
> > > convince you or Jim, or any Procoder. so why waste the bandwidth my
> > > failure does not mean I don't have them
> >
> > ) You'd "ban" the simpliest, easiest to emit mode simply because
> > )you're too lazy to do it...
> >
> > Lier
>
> Markie...you and I went throught he drill with you and "lier"
> before...Your change of residence does nothing to change that.

HE DRILL? you reaaly are sex obcessed.

But you got one right my moving has nothing to do with you propensity
for lies flashoods and distortion

> > I said and have said many times I think wewould better off banning
> > the mode, never said I would do if I had the power
>
> Sure you have.

More lies

> On occassions too numerous to count.

Not even once

> > ) That's the epitome of selfish!
> >
> > No you are the epitome of paranoid
>
> I'm not paranoid at all. But you are still selfish. Your
> suggestions, ideas and other "recommendations" for the Amateur Radio
> service hinge on nothing more than your inadequacies in it yourself.

You see any discusion of a posssible change that could be proposed as
an attack where none was made. I have said that there is merit in
Banning morse, as well as AM phone for that matter when I have gone at
greater length support your right (and everyone else's for that
matter) to engage in an activity I consider unproductive even harmful
to the ARS

If my opinion relate in some than I can't deal with morse, maybe you
are even right, doesn't change the fact it is my opinion

> That's not justification for ANY change in the Amateur Radio
> Service.

GIGO

> > > you can can hold any opinion you like but you are likely nuts thinking
> > > I would marry someone i have never met
>
> > ) Considering some of the TRULY nutsy things you've said and done
> > )before, Markie, NOTHING involving you strikes me as "nuts".
> >
> > I guess then you think I am quite sane or are truely ####ed up in the
> > head, most likely the later
>
> No, I consider you to be functionally imparied. Your thought
> processes are irrational and scattered. You are unable to organize
> your thought in a constructive manner.

Back to practicing medicine without a license Nursie?

> In short, your're a quite confused and otherwise situationally
> inappropriate pesonality.
>
> > > Besides it would be bigamy i guess you missed my mentioning my marrage
>
> > No...You "mentioned" you were building a house.
> >
> > Lier i mentioned it long ago in your stalkng phase Stevie boy
>
> Here we go with the "lier" thing again, Markie, and it's going to
> wind up with the same result.

Indeedyou are getting a few more things right

> > > BTW I don't intend to answer wether I married a man or a women simply
> > > because it is none of your busness
> >

> > ) As if anyone here would care...?!?!
> >
> > You obvisly care a great deal about what I do with my genital and who I
> > do that with
>
> No.

Lier

> YOU insist on letting us know what your with it is.

Lieing stalker, I show up againafter years and YOU go a dig stuff out
that is ireelavant to Ham radio, and try to make a big deal out of it

> > )BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWHAHAH­)AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH­AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> >
> > ! ! ! ! ! ! !
> >
> > > BTW it is also nuts of you to suggest I prefrom an act impossible in
> > > the of Illinois
> >
> > ) The only things I consider as "impossible" are (1) Lennie ever
> > )doing what he said he would and (2) you ever gaining proficiency in
> > the
> > )English language above the second grade level.
> >
> > In not adknowleding the realities of the law you prove yourself a
> > Sociiopath meeting the textbook meaning it is impossible for 2 guy to
> > marry in Illinois simple fact
>
> First of all, it's "sociopath".

More speling Nazi? Obviosly you understood well enough

> Secondly, I didn't say anything about being married
> "legally"...Gays have been getting "married" for years, except it's
> called a "civil union". I am sure the two of you could work out the
> details.

I supose we could IF either of us were interested but what busness is
it yours?

> > Further I am certian you are liing in saying those are the only things
> > that are impossible that or plain mentaly ill. Or both of course. Which
> > is it?
>
> First of all, I said what things >>I<< consider (as in an opinion)
> to be impossible. Persoanlly, I believe in transwarp space drive,
> telemolecular transportation, and that Michael Jackson's skin condition
> really is vitilago (OK...two out of three...) None of those things
> presently exisit, however they shall some day,

So the statement that you don't beleive any else in the world (or would
you prefer universe?) is impoosible is plaily a lie. Indeed you have
satted something along the line of it is impossible that I have been in
the service

I never said anything about your opinion on tranwarps or transmat , and
I'll stay well away from anything to do with poorMJ

You are a stalker a Bigot and a disgraceto the uniform you cliam to
have worn

A disgrace to medicine

a Lair distroter of context

Hypocrite

Sex Obcessed, (and perhaps sex repressed too)

and likely represed Homosexual

> Does Mr Markie know what a liar you are?

Auf anglish bitte?

> Putz.

Lunatic

> Steve, K4YZ

bb

Jun 24, 2005, 7:46:26 PM6/24/05

K4YZ wrote:
> bb wrote:
>
> > Steve, why do you do such things?
>
> Because people like you, Lennie, Todd and Markie provide more than
> adequate opportunities to have fun.

Len nor I have anything to do with your grudge with Mark, and if you
consider your posting a form of "fun" then you truly do have mental
problems.

> > You're an idiot.
>
> Coming FROM an idiot, I guess you'd know, eh...?!?!
>
> Steve, K4YZ

Your posting this, and all the things like it, isn't that far from
those dispicable posts made about your daughter.

You can apologize to Mark and be a better man.

K4YZ

Jun 25, 2005, 7:13:05 AM6/25/05

bb wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:
> > bb wrote:
> >
> > > Steve, why do you do such things?
> >
> > Because people like you, Lennie, Todd and Markie provide more than
> > adequate opportunities to have fun.
>
> Len nor I have anything to do with your grudge with Mark, and if you
> consider your posting a form of "fun" then you truly do have mental
> problems.

Brain, you've NOT been paying attention...A G A I N ! ! !

You said "Why do (I) do such thingS?" (emphasis mine on the plural)

I answered your question directly and honestly.

You, Mark and Lennie all provide more than adequate opportunites to
have fun. You lie more than a cheap Persian rug, get caught up in your
own tales, and ultimately wind up cussing and throwning tantrums.

> > > You're an idiot.
> >
> > Coming FROM an idiot, I guess you'd know, eh...?!?!
> >
> > Steve, K4YZ
>
> Your posting this, and all the things like it, isn't that far from
> those dispicable posts made about your daughter.

It's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from desecrating the
memory of ANY deceased person, Brain.

Taelor never had the opportunity to fend for herself.

You, Mark and Lennie...well...

> You can apologize to Mark and be a better man.

Apologize for what, Brain?

You're always about "apologizing", yet there's years of YOUR
mistruths, deceit and outright fabrications out there that you've shown
absolutely NO interest in making amends for...

SO where do YOU get off suggesting others apologize for ANYthing?

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 25, 2005, 7:28:01 AM6/25/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:

Bunch of trash snipped.

> > > In not adknowleding the realities of the law you prove yourself a
> > > Sociiopath meeting the textbook meaning it is impossible for 2 guy to
> > > marry in Illinois simple fact
> >
> > First of all, it's "sociopath".
>
> More speling Nazi? Obviosly you understood well enough

Not really...it takes a while to wade through your verbal garbage,
Mark.

I expect that trying to "read" a Kindergartner's "painting", but
not from an adult.

You should be six kinds of ashamed...especially when the technology
is there to cover your six for you.

> > Secondly, I didn't say anything about being married
> > "legally"...Gays have been getting "married" for years, except it's
> > called a "civil union". I am sure the two of you could work out the
> > details.
>
> I supose we could IF either of us were interested but what busness is
> it yours?

I just think you two would make a cute couple.

> > > Further I am certian you are liing in saying those are the only things
> > > that are impossible that or plain mentaly ill. Or both of course. Which
> > > is it?
> >
> > First of all, I said what things >>I<< consider (as in an opinion)
> > to be impossible. Persoanlly, I believe in transwarp space drive,
> > telemolecular transportation, and that Michael Jackson's skin condition
> > really is vitilago (OK...two out of three...) None of those things
> > presently exisit, however they shall some day,
>
> So the statement that you don't beleive any else in the world (or would
> you prefer universe?) is impoosible is plaily a lie. Indeed you have
> satted something along the line of it is impossible that I have been in
> the service

It is impossible that you've been in the service.

You've even acknowledged that you lied about it.

There's nothing left for me to do but laugh at you for it.

> I never said anything about your opinion on tranwarps or transmat , and
> I'll stay well away from anything to do with poorMJ

You missed the point again. And why can't you get the subjects
right even when they are right in front of you to copy from, Mark??

> You are a stalker a Bigot and a disgraceto the uniform you cliam to
> have worn

You're a liar, a liar and a liar.

(1) If I was a "stalker", you'd never know it.

(2) If I was a bigot, you'd be hanging from a tree.

(3) If I was a disgrace to the uniform of ANY organization I've
ever been in, then I'd not have the restraint and professionalism to
keep from doing items 1 and 2

> A disgrace to medicine

Gee..that's strange...I'm one of only 12 LPN's within 100 miles of
here who can do the things I do...

> a Lair distroter of context

Huh? A what?

> Hypocrite

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...That's cute. You first lie about being
a Field Grade Army officer, then lie about being a Company Grade Army
officer, then lie about haivng ever served...Then you have the temerity
to call others who DID serve "a disgrace" even though you didn't know
them when they served...But you have the cajones to call THEM
"hypocites".............?!?!?!?!

> Sex Obcessed, (and perhaps sex repressed too)

You mean "obscessed"..?!?! Hardly.

> and likely represed Homosexual

Nope. Nice try at diversion, Mark!

> > Does Mr Markie know what a liar you are?
>
> Auf anglish bitte?

Geeze, Mark, you even abuse the German language.

> > Putz.
>
> Lunatic

Your mama.

Steve, K4YZ

> > Steve, K4YZ

bb

Jun 25, 2005, 8:43:47 AM6/25/05

K4YZ wrote:
> bb wrote:
> > K4YZ wrote:

> > > Because people like you, Lennie, Todd and Markie provide more than
> > > adequate opportunities to have fun.
> >
> > Len nor I have anything to do with your grudge with Mark, and if you
> > consider your posting a form of "fun" then you truly do have mental
> > problems.
>
> Brain, you've NOT been paying attention...A G A I N ! ! !
>
> You said "Why do (I) do such thingS?" (emphasis mine on the plural)
>
> I answered your question directly and honestly.
>
> You, Mark and Lennie all provide more than adequate opportunites to
> have fun. You lie more than a cheap Persian rug, get caught up in your
> own tales, and ultimately wind up cussing and throwning tantrums.

Then your grasp on reality continues to slip.

> > > Coming FROM an idiot, I guess you'd know, eh...?!?!
> > >
> > > Steve, K4YZ
> >
> > Your posting this, and all the things like it, isn't that far from
> > those dispicable posts made about your daughter.
>
> It's a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way from desecrating the
> memory of ANY deceased person, Brain.
>
> Taelor never had the opportunity to fend for herself.
>
> You, Mark and Lennie...well...
>
> > You can apologize to Mark and be a better man.
>
> Apologize for what, Brain?
>
> You're always about "apologizing", yet there's years of YOUR
> mistruths, deceit and outright fabrications out there that you've shown
> absolutely NO interest in making amends for...
>
> SO where do YOU get off suggesting others apologize for ANYthing?
>
> Steve, K4YZ

Suit yourself and continue to be the Steve that we all know. Never a
change for the better, always a turn for the worse.

You are to be pittied.

K4YZ

Jun 25, 2005, 8:52:42 AM6/25/05

bb wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:

> > You, Mark and Lennie all provide more than adequate opportunites to
> > have fun. You lie more than a cheap Persian rug, get caught up in your
> > own tales, and ultimately wind up cussing and throwning tantrums.
>
> Then your grasp on reality continues to slip.

It's not my "reality" that's problematic, Brain.

It's yours.

Where's that "unlicensed devices" data? "Overblown" ARES
statistics?

Etc, etc, etc.

> > You're always about "apologizing", yet there's years of YOUR
> > mistruths, deceit and outright fabrications out there that you've shown
> > absolutely NO interest in making amends for...
> >
> > SO where do YOU get off suggesting others apologize for ANYthing?
>

> Suit yourself and continue to be the Steve that we all know. Never a
> change for the better, always a turn for the worse.

There's always a change.

I just dont' change where tolerating liars and deceivers comes in.

(That would be you, Lennie and Mark, byt the way.....)

> You are to be pittied.

By who?

You...?!?!

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Steve, K4YZ

bb

Jun 25, 2005, 5:53:08 PM6/25/05

Anyone who starts a new thread titled:

"WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to
WED..?!?!"

is to be pittied.

Whatever gave you the idea that Tod and Mark might wed?

Why do you continue with your gay inuendos?

Why don't you seek help?

K4YZ

Jun 26, 2005, 6:01:18 AM6/26/05

bb wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:

> > > You are to be pittied.
> >
> > By who?
> >
> > You...?!?!
> >
> > Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
> >
> > Steve, K4YZ
>
> Anyone who starts a new thread titled:
>
> "WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to
> WED..?!?!"
>
> is to be pittied.

And I asked...BY WHO? Or more correctly, by WHOM?

> Whatever gave you the idea that Tod and Mark might wed?

Nothing. It was a joke. But they are so much alike and share
similar persuations, that it's not beyond the realm of the possible
these days.

> Why do you continue with your gay inuendos?

Uhhhhhhhhhhh...With Mark and Todd there's no innuendo. They are.

> Why don't you seek help?

For what?

Steve, K4YZ

bb

Jun 26, 2005, 9:17:02 AM6/26/05

K4YZ wrote:
> bb wrote:

> > > By who?
> > >
> > > You...?!?!
> > >
> > > Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
> > >
> > > Steve, K4YZ
> >
> > Anyone who starts a new thread titled:
> >
> > "WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to
> > WED..?!?!"
> >
> > is to be pittied.
>
> And I asked...BY WHO? Or more correctly, by WHOM?

By people who pity you.

> > Whatever gave you the idea that Tod and Mark might wed?
>
> Nothing. It was a joke. But they are so much alike and share
> similar persuations, that it's not beyond the realm of the possible
> these days.

A joke? It looks like another Robeson lie to me.

> > Why do you continue with your gay inuendos?
>
> Uhhhhhhhhhhh...With Mark and Todd there's no innuendo. They are.

What business is it of yours?

> > Why don't you seek help?
>
> For what?
>
> Steve, K4YZ

For everything that ails you. Nurse, heal thyself.

N9OGL

Jun 26, 2005, 4:35:57 PM6/26/05

NO I'M NOT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLE!!!!!

an_old_friend

Jun 26, 2005, 6:00:31 PM6/26/05

K4YZ wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > K4YZ wrote:
>
> Bunch of trash snipped.

> > > First of all, it's "sociopath".
> >
> > More speling Nazi? Obviosly you understood well enough
>
> Not really...it takes a while to wade through your verbal garbage,
> Mark.

Which is it? make up your mind?

> I expect that trying to "read" a Kindergartner's "painting", but
> not from an adult.
>
> You should be six kinds of ashamed...especially when the technology
> is there to cover your six for you.

Why? Becuase you say so?

> > > Secondly, I didn't say anything about being married
> > > "legally"...Gays have been getting "married" for years, except it's
> > > called a "civil union". I am sure the two of you could work out the
> > > details.
> >
> > I supose we could IF either of us were interested but what busness is
> > it yours?
>
> I just think you two would make a cute couple.

Has to be another lie Steve. You have never seen ME so you can't think
I and anybody would be cute etc.

> > > First of all, I said what things >>I<< consider (as in an opinion)
> > > to be impossible. Persoanlly, I believe in transwarp space drive,
> > > telemolecular transportation, and that Michael Jackson's skin condition
> > > really is vitilago (OK...two out of three...) None of those things
> > > presently exisit, however they shall some day,
> >
> > So the statement that you don't beleive any else in the world (or would
> > you prefer universe?) is impoosible is plaily a lie. Indeed you have
> > satted something along the line of it is impossible that I have been in
> > the service
>
> It is impossible that you've been in the service.
>
> You've even acknowledged that you lied about it.

No I haven't you can't eekp your liies straight

> There's nothing left for me to do but laugh at you for it.

Porving of course you don't even follow your own moral codes, so Why
should I follow them

> > I never said anything about your opinion on tranwarps or transmat , and
> > I'll stay well away from anything to do with poorMJ
>
> You missed the point again. And why can't you get the subjects
> right even when they are right in front of you to copy from, Mark??

I got exactly your pointand I got em all right I just choose to use
different words for the same things, as is my right

> > You are a stalker a Bigot and a disgraceto the uniform you cliam to
> > have worn
>
> You're a liar, a liar and a liar.
>
> (1) If I was a "stalker", you'd never know it.

You are a stalker you have been stalking me on and off for years

> (2) If I was a bigot, you'd be hanging from a tree.

More threats

> (3) If I was a disgrace to the uniform of ANY organization I've
> ever been in, then I'd not have the restraint and professionalism to
> keep from doing items 1 and 2
>
> > A disgrace to medicine
>
> Gee..that's strange...I'm one of only 12 LPN's within 100 miles of
> here who can do the things I do...

So? How many RN's can do what you can do and more, that you may be
better traned than many of the powest and least cappable Nurses proves
nothing

> > a Lair distroter of context
>
> Huh? A what?

You lie you distor the meaning yof post by takeing them out of context

> > Hypocrite
>
> Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...That's cute. You first lie about being
> a Field Grade Army officer, then lie about being a Company Grade Army
> officer, then lie about haivng ever served...Then you have the temerity
> to call others who DID serve "a disgrace" even though you didn't know
> them when they served...But you have the cajones to call THEM
> "hypocites".............?!?!?!?!

Indeed gee make up your Am I a coward or not you flipflop on the issues
more than John Kerry did and that is saying somthing

> > Sex Obcessed, (and perhaps sex repressed too)
>
> You mean "obscessed"..?!?! Hardly.

You are or why else do you insit and focusing on what people are doing
with the genitals

> > and likely represed Homosexual
>
> Nope. Nice try at diversion, Mark!

Merely the truth

> > > Does Mr Markie know what a liar you are?
> >
> > Auf anglish bitte?
>
> Geeze, Mark, you even abuse the German language.

I am equal opertunity

> > > Putz.
> >
> > Lunatic
>
> Your mama.

You low life can't even confine your attacks to me

> Steve, K4YZ
> > >
> > > Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 26, 2005, 6:18:46 PM6/26/05

K4YZ wrote:
> bb wrote:

> > > By who?
> > >
> > > You...?!?!
> > >
> > > Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
> > >
> > > Steve, K4YZ
> >
> > Anyone who starts a new thread titled:
> >
> > "WARNING! GAY PAGAN DRAFTEE IDIOT BACK IN TOWN! KB9RQZ and N9OGL to
> > WED..?!?!"
> >
> > is to be pittied.
>
> And I asked...BY WHO? Or more correctly, by WHOM?
>
> > Whatever gave you the idea that Tod and Mark might wed?
>
> Nothing. It was a joke. But they are so much alike and share
> similar persuations, that it's not beyond the realm of the possible
> these days.

Where is your eveidence?

> > Why do you continue with your gay inuendos?
>
> Uhhhhhhhhhhh...With Mark and Todd there's no innuendo. They are.

Nope. as I a said before I am not gay (not that there would anything
wrong with it if i were but happens to be untrue) I am bisexaul. I
don't know or care If Todd if gay Str8, Bi or Trans or any other
varriant. I am unlikely to meet to meet Todd, but none of that has any
to to do with Radio

> > Why don't you seek help?
>
> For what?

You many of maniform mental problems, not the least of is your
Homophobia

> Steve, K4YZ

Todd N9OGL

Jun 26, 2005, 7:11:46 PM6/26/05

"an_old_friend" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Nope. as I a said before I am not gay (not that there would anything
> wrong with it if i were but happens to be untrue) I am bisexaul.

Fancy name for faggot!

an_old_friend

Jun 26, 2005, 7:19:07 PM6/26/05

If you like I do think your reply proves we aren't getting married

N9OGL

Jun 26, 2005, 7:54:19 PM6/26/05
I really suggest dickhead that you pretend to be some one else, and not
me if you know what's go for you, I not really in a good fucking mood.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW
14.321.00 MHz

Saturday's @ 4.00 PM CST

N9OGL

Jun 26, 2005, 8:06:52 PM6/26/05
First of f I didn't send that post, I have notfied google and that
persons Usenet provider and second as I told that asshole steve, I am
not in way gay, I am very happy with my GIRLFRIEND.

Todd N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

14.321.00 MHz.
Saturday's @ 4.00 pm CST

an_old_friend

Jun 26, 2005, 8:30:38 PM6/26/05

Sorry which post?
I have never said you are gay.

You deny the one under name without the word Faggot in it?

I was wondering even as I replied to it
or ther other post beofre this one

I would not be certain Stevie was behind (although he may well be) but
there have been cases of people pretending to be stevie to make the
interaction More entertaining to to them

I am curently happy with my own sexual partners (yes I used the pural)

N9OGL

Jun 26, 2005, 9:09:00 PM6/26/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> Sorry which post?
> I have never said you are gay.
>
> You deny the one under name without the word Faggot in it?
>
> I was wondering even as I replied to it
> or ther other post beofre this one
>
> I would not be certain Stevie was behind (although he may well be) but
> there have been cases of people pretending to be stevie to make the
> interaction More entertaining to to them
>
> I am curently happy with my own sexual partners (yes I used the pural)

No, someone on here pretending to be me and it pisses me off because
that's what got me thrown off the internet in the first place, someone
pertending to be me. it was either steve or one of his little buddies
trying once again to get people pissed off at me and have kick off
again.

an_old_friend

Jun 26, 2005, 9:12:49 PM6/26/05
it is an odd form of flatery that there are people that care enough to
try such shit.

An Honnor I can do without, and I presume you can too but it is part
and parcel but what can you do

K4YZ

Jun 27, 2005, 7:25:25 AM6/27/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:

> > Nothing. It was a joke. But they are so much alike and share
> > similar persuations, that it's not beyond the realm of the possible
> > these days.
>
> Where is your eveidence?

Evidence that it was a joke?

You're kidding, right?

> > > Why do you continue with your gay inuendos?
> >
> > Uhhhhhhhhhhh...With Mark and Todd there's no innuendo. They are.
>
> Nope. as I a said before I am not gay (not that there would anything
> wrong with it if i were but happens to be untrue) I am bisexaul.

Mark...I can't imagine EITHER gender wanting to be intimate with a
"man" of your...uh...physique.

> I don't know or care If Todd if gay Str8, Bi or Trans or any other
> varriant.

That's OK...Todd hasn't figured it out yet either...But to many of
us it's glaringly apparent.

> I am unlikely to meet to meet Todd, but none of that has any
> to to do with Radio

Very little of what you have to do here has anything to do with
radio either...so what...???

> > > Why don't you seek help?
> >
> > For what?
>
> You many of maniform mental problems, not the least of is your
> Homophobia

What is a "maniform mental problem"...?!?!

And I can assure you I am not homophobic.

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 27, 2005, 7:28:02 AM6/27/05

N9OGL wrote:
> I really suggest ####head that you pretend to be some one else, and not
> me if you know what's go for you, I not really in a good ####ing mood.

Too bad you won't cite who you're allegedly responding to, Toiddie.

No one directed anything to you, and Mark's comments were directed
to me.

And just WHO in this newsgroup do you think cares WHAT kind of
mood you're in...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 27, 2005, 7:35:02 AM6/27/05

N9OGL wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > Sorry which post?
> > I have never said you are gay.
> >
> > You deny the one under name without the word Faggot in it?

That was his name, Mark, but to his credit, it wasn't him...this
time.

> > I was wondering even as I replied to it
> > or ther other post beofre this one
> >
> > I would not be certain Stevie was behind (although he may well be) but
> > there have been cases of people pretending to be stevie to make the
> > interaction More entertaining to to them
> >
> > I am curently happy with my own sexual partners (yes I used the pural)

Sponge Bob and Mr Bill...?!?!

> No, someone on here pretending to be me and it pisses me off...(SNIP)

And AGAIN you zip right past accepting ANY responsibility for YOUR
behaviour...

It was NOT "just" those letters that got you canned, Todd.

Those forgeries were unfortunate, but YOU provided the forum,
opportunity and encouragement for that kind of behaviour!

> because
> that's what got me thrown off the internet in the first place, someone
> pertending to be me.

No, no, NO!

It was YOU being YOU that got you thrown off, Todd!

And it's painfully apparent that you haven't learned a whole lot
form the experience, either!

> it was either steve or one of his little buddies
> trying once again to get people pissed off at me and have kick off
> again.

If you get kicked off again, it will be YOUR fault.

And it wasn't me, nor was it anyone I know.

Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 27, 2005, 12:06:23 PM6/27/05

K4YZ wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > K4YZ wrote:
>
> > > Nothing. It was a joke. But they are so much alike and share
> > > similar persuations, that it's not beyond the realm of the possible
> > > these days.
> >
> > Where is your eveidence?
>
> Evidence that it was a joke?
>
> You're kidding, right?

nope

a sick joke if it was. would you like me to assume everything you say
is sick joke?

> > > Uhhhhhhhhhhh...With Mark and Todd there's no innuendo. They are.
> >
> > Nope. as I a said before I am not gay (not that there would anything
> > wrong with it if i were but happens to be untrue) I am bisexaul.
>
> Mark...I can't imagine EITHER gender wanting to be intimate with a
> "man" of your...uh...physique.

I am not repsonible for your lack of imagination

> > I don't know or care If Todd if gay Str8, Bi or Trans or any other
> > varriant.
>
> That's OK...Todd hasn't figured it out yet either...But to many of
> us it's glaringly apparent.

wether he or hasn't why is it any of your busness and what does it have
to do Hamradio

> > I am unlikely to meet to meet Todd, but none of that has any
> > to to do with Radio
>
> Very little of what you have to do here has anything to do with
> radio either...so what...???

I do spend more time on non ham issues than I would like, but you are
mostly to blame for that

> > > For what?
> >
> > You many of maniform mental problems, not the least of is your
> > Homophobia
>
> What is a "maniform mental problem"...?!?!
>
> And I can assure you I am not homophobic.

yes you are, and I am sure you can assure assure you are not doesn't
make it true

> Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 27, 2005, 1:09:42 PM6/27/05

you arrogant ass

K4YZ wrote:
> N9OGL wrote:
> > I really suggest ####head that you pretend to be some one else, and not
> > me if you know what's go for you, I not really in a good ####ing mood.
>
> Too bad you won't cite who you're allegedly responding to, Toiddie.
>
> No one directed anything to you, and Mark's comments were directed
> to me.

No they were derected generly

> And just WHO in this newsgroup do you think cares WHAT kind of
> mood you're in...?!?!

There maybe you have something but then even a broken clock is right
twice a day

> Steve, K4YZ

bb

Jun 27, 2005, 6:57:53 PM6/27/05
K4YZ wrote:

> And I can assure you I am not homophobic.
>
> Steve, K4YZ

Good one Steve. Hi!

an_old_friend

Jun 27, 2005, 9:51:07 PM6/27/05

K4YZ wrote:
> N9OGL wrote:
> > an_old_friend wrote:
> > > Sorry which post?
> > > I have never said you are gay.
> > >
> > > You deny the one under name without the word Faggot in it?
>
> That was his name, Mark, but to his credit, it wasn't him...this
> time.

assuming you this how Stevie

> > > I was wondering even as I replied to it
> > > or ther other post beofre this one
> > >
> > > I would not be certain Stevie was behind (although he may well be) but
> > > there have been cases of people pretending to be stevie to make the
> > > interaction More entertaining to to them
> > >
> > > I am curently happy with my own sexual partners (yes I used the pural)
>
> Sponge Bob and Mr Bill...?!?!

None of your affair Stevie

> > No, someone on here pretending to be me and it pisses me off...(SNIP)
>
> And AGAIN you zip right past accepting ANY responsibility for YOUR
> behaviour...

If true it is a trait you are also quite famier with Steve

> It was NOT "just" those letters that got you canned, Todd.
>
> Those forgeries were unfortunate, but YOU provided the forum,
> opportunity and encouragement for that kind of behaviour!

Just which notes are you admiting were forgeries Stevie boy

> > because
> > that's what got me thrown off the internet in the first place, someone
> > pertending to be me.
>
> No, no, NO!
>
> It was YOU being YOU that got you thrown off, Todd!

Not it seems without your help Steve

> And it's painfully apparent that you haven't learned a whole lot
> form the experience, either!

Pianfully to whom? you? Good going Todd

> > it was either steve or one of his little buddies
> > trying once again to get people pissed off at me and have kick off
> > again.
>
> If you get kicked off again, it will be YOUR fault.

Why is that Stevie

> And it wasn't me, nor was it anyone I know.

making that as a declaritive sentence has to be a lie

Case 1 the best BTW you realy don't know who did it and thus you can't
say it was or was not anyone you know.

Case 2 You do know which means you know the prep and are lying in
claiming you don't the perp

> Steve, K4YZ

Todd N9OGL

Jun 28, 2005, 12:28:32 PM6/28/05

"K4YZ" <k4...@aol.com> wrote in message

> N9OGL wrote:
>> another example that steve needs help, for his mental problems
>
> This from a guy who thinks he's a junior broadcaster.
>
> Uh huh...riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.
>
> Steve, K4YZ

I need help for my mental problems!

K4YZ

Jun 28, 2005, 12:52:36 PM6/28/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> you arrogant ass
>
> K4YZ wrote:
> > N9OGL wrote:
> > > I really suggest ####head that you pretend to be some one else, and not
> > > me if you know what's go for you, I not really in a good ####ing mood.
> >
> > Too bad you won't cite who you're allegedly responding to, Toiddie.
> >
> > No one directed anything to you, and Mark's comments were directed
> > to me.
>
> No they were derected generly

No, they weren't, Mark.

> > And just WHO in this newsgroup do you think cares WHAT kind of
> > mood you're in...?!?!
>
> There maybe you have something but then even a broken clock is right
> twice a day

OH MY FREAKIN GOD! Mark, I am I M P R E S S E D!

(Who typed that for you?)

Steve, K4YZ

K4YZ

Jun 28, 2005, 1:03:36 PM6/28/05

an_old_friend wrote:
> K4YZ wrote:
> > N9OGL wrote:

> > That was his name, Mark, but to his credit, it wasn't him...this
> > time.
>
> assuming you this how Stevie

What?

Did you mean "How did you know this?"

Easy. I can read.

> > Sponge Bob and Mr Bill...?!?!
>
> None of your affair Stevie

You're right...I prefr my "affairs" woth women.

"Girlie men" don't qualify.

> > > No, someone on here pretending to be me and it pisses me off...(SNIP)
> >
> > And AGAIN you zip right past accepting ANY responsibility for YOUR
> > behaviour...
>
> If true it is a trait you are also quite famier with Steve

"famier"...?!?!

What?

> > It was NOT "just" those letters that got you canned, Todd.
> >
> > Those forgeries were unfortunate, but YOU provided the forum,
> > opportunity and encouragement for that kind of behaviour!
>
> Just which notes are you admiting were forgeries Stevie boy

I am not "admitting" anything, Mark.

And as you said, it's "none of your affair".

If you're really THAT interested, Mark, Just back up and go over
the last 6 weeks worth of RRAP drivvel.

> > > because
> > > that's what got me thrown off the internet in the first place, someone
> > > pertending to be me.
> >
> > No, no, NO!
> >
> > It was YOU being YOU that got you thrown off, Todd!
>
> Not it seems without your help Steve

Rights, Mark...Rights...

You can't whine about getting yours then demanding that others
can't have theirs.

Same with Toiddie. He likes to throw "IT'S MY RIGHT" around as if
saying so shields him from responsibility.

T'aint so.

> > And it's painfully apparent that you haven't learned a whole lot
> > form the experience, either!
>
> Pianfully to whom? you? Good going Todd

Todd's the one with the learning deficit, Mark.

If you're going to jump into a thread and muck around, at least
please have the attributes and "stories" straight.

> > > it was either steve or one of his little buddies
> > > trying once again to get people pissed off at me and have kick off
> > > again.
> >
> > If you get kicked off again, it will be YOUR fault.
>
> Why is that Stevie

Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a seasonal thing?

> > And it wasn't me, nor was it anyone I know.
>
> making that as a declaritive sentence has to be a lie

Nope.

> Case 1 the best BTW you realy don't know who did it and thus you can't
> say it was or was not anyone you know.

Sure I can say it.

Because no one on MY friends list was responsible.

There's a considerable "back channel" flow of communications going
on, sometimes moreso than others.

No one >>I<< know is responsible.

> Case 2 You do know which means you know the prep and are lying in
> claiming you don't the perp

Nope.

It is as I said.

Deal with it.

Steve, K4YZ

Stagger Lee, Childraper

Jun 28, 2005, 3:03:47 PM6/28/05

Die of your aids, Toadie.

an_old_friend

Jun 28, 2005, 3:49:14 PM6/28/05

K4YZ wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > K4YZ wrote:

> > > That was his name, Mark, but to his credit, it wasn't him...this
> > > time.
> >
> > assuming you this how Stevie
>
> What?
>
> Did you mean "How did you know this?"
>
> Easy. I can read.

> > > Sponge Bob and Mr Bill...?!?!
> >
> > None of your affair Stevie
>
> You're right...I prefr my "affairs" woth women.

speling errors Oh Mighty Steve

> "Girlie men" don't qualify.

Why are you so interested in what I do with MY genitals Stevie

> > > And AGAIN you zip right past accepting ANY responsibility for YOUR
> > > behaviour...
> >
> > If true it is a trait you are also quite famier with Steve
>
> "famier"...?!?!
>
> What?
>
> > > It was NOT "just" those letters that got you canned, Todd.
> > >
> > > Those forgeries were unfortunate, but YOU provided the forum,
> > > opportunity and encouragement for that kind of behaviour!
> >
> > Just which notes are you admiting were forgeries Stevie boy
>
> I am not "admitting" anything, Mark.

You ceratinly are admitting to be forgeries

> And as you said, it's "none of your affair".

Bullshit Stevie, The forging of a post addressed to me is most
exspecaily my affair

> If you're really THAT interested, Mark, Just back up and go over
> the last 6 weeks worth of RRAP drivvel.

I have gone over it for several month reviewing it since roughly April

> > > No, no, NO!
> > >
> > > It was YOU being YOU that got you thrown off, Todd!
> >
> > Not it seems without your help Steve
>
> Rights, Mark...Rights...

agreed

> You can't whine about getting yours then demanding that others
> can't have theirs.

And I don't demand that you can't have yours, merely that you (nor
anyone else) may use them without accepting responiblity for the
results of such usage

Your statement that I in any way deny your rights is another lie on
your part.

> Same with Toiddie. He likes to throw "IT'S MY RIGHT" around as if
> saying so shields him from responsibility.

You MAY have a point. It isn't clear to me, having not enough data to
guide me through the invective, but in your case. I can see what you
are doing. You are abusing your rights by taking actions and dening
your responsible for doing

Indeed your statement is your doing what you accuse Todd of doing

> T'aint so.

Never said it was

> > > And it's painfully apparent that you haven't learned a whole lot
> > > form the experience, either!
> >
> > Pianfully to whom? you? Good going Todd
>
> Todd's the one with the learning deficit, Mark.

Practicing Medicine without a License again Nurse, that is for an MD
not a mere LPN

> If you're going to jump into a thread and muck around, at least
> please have the attributes and "stories" straight.

I do have em straighter than you at least

> > > If you get kicked off again, it will be YOUR fault.
> >
> > Why is that Stevie
>
> Are you really that stupid, Mark, or is it a seasonal thing?

No I merely lack the Vison of the future you claim to have have.

> > > And it wasn't me, nor was it anyone I know.
> >
> > making that as a declaritive sentence has to be a lie
>
> Nope.

YEP

> > Case 1 the best BTW you realy don't know who did it and thus you can't
> > say it was or was not anyone you know.
>
> Sure I can say it.
>
> Because no one on MY friends list was responsible.

But On your freinds list is not what you said before, you said no one
you knew, changing your story. yet again you lie and deceive and can't
keep your story straight

> There's a considerable "back channel" flow of communications going
> on, sometimes moreso than others.

If you know who did then you were leing when you said you did not.QED

> No one >>I<< know is responsible.

Lier clearly you have admitted to such, or at best an admirer of the
spliting of hairs like Bill Clinton

> > Case 2 You do know which means you know the prep and are lying in
> > claiming you don't the perp
>
> Nope.
>
> It is as I said.
>
> Deal with it.

I can and will.

> Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 28, 2005, 3:52:04 PM6/28/05

K4YZ wrote:
> an_old_friend wrote:
> > you arrogant ass
> >
> > K4YZ wrote:
> > >
> > > Too bad you won't cite who you're allegedly responding to, Toiddie.
> > >
> > > No one directed anything to you, and Mark's comments were directed
> > > to me.
> >
> > No they were derected generly
>
> No, they weren't, Mark.

Now you can read minds? I know t whom they were directed

> > > And just WHO in this newsgroup do you think cares WHAT kind of
> > > mood you're in...?!?!
> >
> > There maybe you have something but then even a broken clock is right
> > twice a day
>
> OH MY FREAKIN GOD! Mark, I am I M P R E S S E D!
>
> (Who typed that for you?)

More of your crap

> Steve, K4YZ

an_old_friend

Jun 28, 2005, 4:07:40 PM6/28/05
another foregery How flattering to Todd and myself to be so important
that folks need to forge post derected at one of us from the other in a
thread started by Stevie to attack us both and yet Steve does not knwo
who did but knows he does not know.

Prehaps I have it, Stevie may suffer from multible personality
disorder, and he is doing it but doesn't know the other self

an_old_friend

Jun 28, 2005, 4:11:15 PM6/28/05

> There's a considerable "back channel" flow of communications going
> on, sometimes moreso than others.

Meaning you know and are willing conspriator in forgery, as well as,
conspriring to engage in hate crimes

Good thing for you that the Usenet is though of as being of little
import

> Deal with it.
>
> Steve, K4YZ

Dealing with it

konstans

Oct 26, 2008, 8:02:05 PM10/26/08

> Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
> From: "an_old_friend" >kons...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this
> author
> Date: 22 Jun 2005 02:48:44 -0700
> Subject: Re: The Pool
> Reply | Reply to Author | Forward | Print | Individual Message | Show
> original | Report Abuse
>
> sorryJim but failing to back up an opinion doesn't mean they can't, may
> mean they simply choose not to bother
>
> Yessireesir! Markie's back!
>
> The President of the IIII....Illiterate Illinformed Idiot from
> Illinois.
>
> Not THAT idiot...the ORIGINAL!
>
> Failing to "back up an opinion", Markie, means that either the
> author was wrong, didn't have the facts, shot their mouth off just to
> be heard or doesn't have the faith of conviction in his/her own beliefs
> to stand behind it.
>
> MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
> Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
> from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
> cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
> probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.
>
> On the otherhand...you might LIKE that kind of thing....Lord
> knows...you've certainly expressed more bizarre interests than incest
> before.
>
> Steve, K4YZ

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2008, 9:10:56 PM10/26/08

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
adams

woger you are a Congress all in your own head

http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
nor is Kons...@hotmail.com ever
btw i can be found at
17366 N River Rd
Chassel Mi

but the cowards asking lack the gut to act

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 26, 2008, 9:13:52 PM10/26/08
On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 14:41:06 GMT, "KØHB" <grou...@earthlink.net>
wrote:

>"K4YZ" <k4...@aol.com> wrote

>> MY OPINION is that you need to move back to Illinois and marry
>> Todd Daugherty, N9OGL. Maybe Lennie would move back (he's originally
>> from IL) and officiate for you? You two are cut from the same
>> cloth...Hmmmmmmmm...maybe a bit TOO close...Forget what I said...He's
>> probably in your bloodline and that would be incest.
>>

>Isn't this just soooooo Steve-like!?!? Rather than deal with an issue, he
>performs a seque into contemplation of the possible sexual orientation of
>others. Projecting again, Steve?!?!
>
>dit dit
>de Hans, K0HB

hmm even in 2005 steve was known for this sorta shit

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2008, 3:11:10 PM10/27/08

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2008, 3:11:11 PM10/27/08
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:02:05 -0400, "konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com>
wrote:

"one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"

an old freind

Oct 27, 2008, 3:18:02 PM10/27/08

"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
well at leat i know what it like too lick my escxrnment off anoter man
ganital

do you has anyting cognat two say?

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2008, 3:20:39 PM10/27/08
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 15:18:02 -0400, "an old freind"
<kb9...@puncegotcha.com> wrote:

>"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>well at leat i know what it like too lick my escxrnment off anoter man
>ganital

hi steve

an old freind

Oct 27, 2008, 4:27:36 PM10/27/08
http://tinyurl.com/6zwom7

in teh pursuit of golden showers

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 27, 2008, 8:53:46 PM10/27/08
On Mon, 27 Oct 2008 16:27:36 -0400, "an old freind"
<kb9...@puncegotcha.com> wrote:

fake

kb9r...@hotmail.com

Oct 28, 2008, 5:40:46 PM10/28/08
On Oct 27, 3:11 pm, kb9...@yahoo.com wrote:
> On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 21:10:56 -0400, kb9...@yahoo.com wrote:
> >On 23 Jun 2005 05:01:52 -0700, "K4YZ" <k...@aol.com> wrote:
>
> >>Newsgroups: rec.radio.amateur.policy
> >>From: "an_old_friend" >konst...@hotmail.com< - Find messages by this
> >nor is Konst...@hotmail.com ever

> >btw i can be found at
> >17366 N River Rd
> >Chassel Mi
>
> >but the cowards asking lack the gut to act
>
> "one useless man is disgrace 2 become a law firm 3 or more become a congress"
> adams
>
> woger you are a Congress all in your own head
>
> http://kb9rqz.bravejournal.com/
> altopia is never used by KB9RQZ
> nor is Konst...@hotmail.com ever

> btw i can be found at
> 17366 N River Rd
> Chassel Mi
>
> but the cowards asking lack the gut to act- Hide quoted text -

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 2008, 12:57:52 AM10/29/08

kb9...@yahoo.com

Oct 29, 2008, 12:57:52 AM10/29/08
On Sun, 26 Oct 2008 20:02:05 -0400, "konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com>

morgan hojnacki

Oct 29, 2008, 2:37:29 PM10/29/08

"an old freind" <kb9...@puncegotcha.com> wrote in message
indeed

morgan hojnacki

Oct 29, 2008, 2:37:48 PM10/29/08

> http://tinyurl.com/6zwom7
>
> in teh pursuit of golden showers

sick indeed

an old friend

Oct 29, 2008, 11:53:30 PM10/29/08
On Oct 29, 2:37 pm, "morgan hojnacki" <hojna...@puncegotcha.com>
wrote:

fake

a puncel paul

Nov 1, 2008, 3:53:49 PM11/1/08

"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message
indeed

kb9...@yahoo.com

Nov 1, 2008, 4:01:50 PM11/1/08
On Sat, 1 Nov 2008 15:53:49 -0400, "a puncel paul"
<pa...@puncegotcha.com> wrote:

>"konstans" <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

>indeed

indeed you are a freak

moon bounce morgan

Dec 27, 2008, 3:26:15 PM12/27/08
indeed

kb9...@yahoo.com

Dec 27, 2008, 9:36:48 PM12/27/08
On Sat, 27 Dec 2008 15:26:15 -0500, "moon bounce morgan"
<moonbo...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>indeed

fake