Warning: New Usenet ModeratorTo Shut Down Abusers If Necesssary.

Paul Willie Schleck

Jul 9, 2006, 6:12:37 AM7/9/06
Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
archiving your comments for future use.

Any future and wanton misuse of my name or callsign or forgeries thereof
will be recorded as well.

I will not hesitate to contact aeiou.com, wxyz, CBS, NBC, BBC or Altopia, or
any other provider to turn you and your cohorts in for punitive action.

While these groups are largely unmoderated, I am here to tell you that there
is a new Sheriff in town, and the Sheriff is me.

You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your ISP.

Paul W. Schreck, Self Appointed Moderator Supreme, New Sheriff.

Hiss...@novia.nel

www.blowguts.com

John L. Sielke

Jul 9, 2006, 10:18:57 AM7/9/06
to Paul Willie Schleck
Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

John L. Sielke

Jul 9, 2006, 10:19:43 AM7/9/06

Paul W Schleck

Jul 9, 2006, 11:18:33 AM7/9/06

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:19:43 -0400, John L. Sielke <w2agn...@w2agn.net> wrote:

> Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
> Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

When you complete the paper, I would very much like to have a copy to post
on novena.net. It would be used as guidance for recruiting new news group
moderators with precisely those characteristics.

--
Paul W. Schleck, K-3-FU (kay three *FU*)
pwsc...@novena.net

Straydog

Jul 9, 2006, 12:18:22 PM7/9/06

You forgot "Obsessive-Compulsive"

Message has been deleted

DrDeath

Jul 9, 2006, 1:02:33 PM7/9/06

"Mike" <n...@where.man> wrote in message
(snipped)
> regarding Snit: "You are not flamed because you speak the truth,
> you are flamed because you are a hideous troll and keep disrupting
> the newsgroup." Andrew J. Brehm

How about snipping rec.radio.cb as we have troll problems of our own.

an old friend

Jul 9, 2006, 1:11:33 PM7/9/06
why should anyone do that

after all you are still allowed to post

Cecil Moore

Jul 9, 2006, 1:49:41 PM7/9/06
John L. Sielke wrote:
> Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
> Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.

Or a sick joke that is a forgery.
--
73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp

Paul W. Schleck

Jul 9, 2006, 4:13:03 PM7/9/06

Yup, points to Cecil for realizing this.

Based on similar turns of phrase in a private E-mail message sent to me
recently (of the usual, unhinged, "I didn't ask to be welcomed to this
newsgroup!" variety), I can say with great likelihood that the
perpetrator of this forgery is the individual who posts on
rec.radio.amateur.policy with the E-mail address "wussy...@yahoo.com."
I sent a complaint to alt.net and altopia.com in case they caught the
poster in their logs.

It seems that we've really, really hit a raw nerve here among the
unbalanced trolls who populate rec.radio.amateur.policy. They very much
seem to fear the prospect that a new, moderated discussion newsgroup for
amateur radio stands a good chance of getting created, one that will
leave them behind.

I suspect that there will continue to be a storm of retaliatory
forgeries for some time to come, at least through the fall. As I said
previously, check the headers. If something appears to be from me, and
is not from Novia/Newscene, then it's a forgery. Check also for
misspellings, poor grammar, and obscene language.

--
73, Paul W. Schleck, K3FU
psch...@novia.net

an_old_friend

Jul 9, 2006, 4:18:10 PM7/9/06
Paul W. Schleck wrote:
> In <Vkbsg.37835$VE1....@newssvr14.news.prodigy.com> Cecil Moore <myc...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> >John L. Sielke wrote:
> >> Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet Groups."
> >> Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.
>
> >Or a sick joke that is a forgery.
> >--
> >73, Cecil http://www.qsl.net/w5dxp
>
> Yup, points to Cecil for realizing this.
I realized it as well but the post (without regard to it's authorship
is a good example of insane behavoir

> Based on similar turns of phrase in a private E-mail message sent to me
> recently (of the usual, unhinged, "I didn't ask to be welcomed to this
> newsgroup!" variety), I can say with great likelihood that the
> perpetrator of this forgery is the individual who posts on
> rec.radio.amateur.policy with the E-mail address "wussy...@yahoo.com."
as well winslutslit and various that that prclaim I a one or another
type of nefarious felon

> I sent a complaint to alt.net and altopia.com in case they caught the
> poster in their logs.
>
> It seems that we've really, really hit a raw nerve here among the
> unbalanced trolls who populate rec.radio.amateur.policy. They very much
> seem to fear the prospect that a new, moderated discussion newsgroup for
> amateur radio stands a good chance of getting created, one that will
> leave them behind.
I do hope it works out although I am and remain deeply dubious at the
likely result being that much better than what the are a reaction to

> I suspect that there will continue to be a storm of retaliatory
> forgeries for some time to come, at least through the fall. As I said
> previously, check the headers. If something appears to be from me, and
> is not from Novia/Newscene, then it's a forgery. Check also for
> misspellings, poor grammar, and obscene language.
the forgeries will conitinue likely forever (or until the net dies for
some reason

cons...@geocities.com

Jul 9, 2006, 4:38:22 PM7/9/06

On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:

> I suspect that there will continue to be a storm of retaliatory
> forgeries for some time to come, at least through the fall. As I said
> previously, check the headers. If something appears to be from me, and
> is not from Novia/Newscene, then it's a forgery. Check also for
> misspellings, poor grammar, and obscene language.

blesed be Paul W. Schleck forhe sits at the rgiht hand of God.
the frogers will be smit with ligtning up their asses and their
ases will split asunder. I will colect the dingle berrys.

an_old_friend

Jul 9, 2006, 4:47:39 PM7/9/06

cons...@geocities.com wrote:
you realy are jealous of my good name poorfellow

Woger

Jul 9, 2006, 6:23:56 PM7/9/06
It seems that we've really, really hit a raw nerve here among the
> unbalanced trolls who populate rec.radio.amateur.policy. They very much
> seem to fear the prospect that a new, moderated discussion newsgroup for
> amateur radio stands a good chance of getting created, one that will
> leave them behind.

The raw nerve struck was yours, Paul.
An ego is a terrible thing to offend, no?

Lloyd

Jul 9, 2006, 5:43:24 PM7/9/06

an old friend

Jul 9, 2006, 6:21:44 PM7/9/06

Lloyd wrote:
> On 9 Jul 2006 13:47:39 -0700, an_old_friend <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > cons...@geocities.com wrote:
> > you realy are jealous of my good name poorfellow
>
> Oh, the irony!
>
> Sixteen of Mark's "good" names:
indeed they are

and he and you for that matter are jelous

an old friend

Jul 9, 2006, 6:22:46 PM7/9/06

Lloyd wrote:
> On 9 Jul 2006 13:47:39 -0700, an_old_friend <kons...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > cons...@geocities.com wrote:
> > you realy are jealous of my good name poorfellow
>
> Oh, the irony!
>
> Sixteen of Mark's "good" names:
>

> cons...@geocities.com

> a_old_...@yahoo.com
no you are msitaken these 2 are not mine at all

Tom Ring

Jul 9, 2006, 6:35:28 PM7/9/06
Cecil Moore wrote:

> John L. Sielke wrote:
>
>> Saving this post for a paper on "Mental Illness and Internet Usenet
>> Groups."
>> Classic paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur.
>

> Or a sick joke that is a forgery.

Oh, it's a forgery alright, unless he doesn't know how to spell his own
name. He spelled it correctly once, mispelled it twice, and none of the
domains resolve. And the sender was not using his ISP, which is easy to
find.

A little attention to details, checking of headers, plus google goes a
long way folks.

tom
K0TAR

Tom Ring

Jul 9, 2006, 6:38:21 PM7/9/06
Mike wrote:

> In article <4n6ql.j...@news.alt.net>,
>
> Hey Paul - go <snip>
>
> Mike

And coincidently, this post came from the same place as the forgery.
Time to contact an ISP. And since I work at one....

tom
K0TAR

Lloyd

Jul 9, 2006, 7:24:26 PM7/9/06

They're not getting their money's worth if that's the best you can do
with headers. The post by "Mike" came from supernews.com, and that's
not where the forgery originated.

Maybe you can get a job at Burger King.

Tom Ring

Jul 9, 2006, 7:37:21 PM7/9/06
Lloyd wrote:

> They're not getting their money's worth if that's the best you can do
> with headers. The post by "Mike" came from supernews.com, and that's
> not where the forgery originated.
>
> Maybe you can get a job at Burger King.

Missed my follow up, eh. LOL.

tom
K0TAR

Lloyd

Jul 9, 2006, 8:12:11 PM7/9/06

"Pompous Asshole Paul W. Schleck" <psch...@novia.net> whined & cried
in a message news:44b162e6$0$12378$540e...@novia.net...

> Based on similar turns of phrase ///drivel flushed///

Schleck + Moderated Group = HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA............

Lloyd

Jul 9, 2006, 8:25:57 PM7/9/06
On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:
[flushed]

Your unsolicited email to new news group users seems to be in danger
of violating novia.net's terms of service. To quote from
http://www.novia.net/acceptable/

--(begin quote)--

2. Sending any unsolicited electronic mail message:

(i) to 25 or more electronic mail users, or

(ii) to multiple electronic mail users in a manner which generates
one or more complaints from such users.

--(end quote)--

It's (ii) above which piques my interest. If it only takes ONE
complaint from a mail recipient, aren't you in effect living in a
glass house?

If you're going to contact others' ISPs, perhaps you'd better take
care that they don't become angry enough to contact your own ISP, at
least until you clear up that possible problem with item 2(ii).

You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.

Lloyd

Jul 9, 2006, 8:54:15 PM7/9/06

Possibly because you ONLY posted it to rec.radio.amateur.antenna.

Hiding? LOL.

Paul W. Schleck

Jul 9, 2006, 9:19:02 PM7/9/06

>--(begin quote)--

>--(end quote)--

I addressed this subject back in 1999:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.misc/msg/26609a36708c7c5a

I believe that you'll find the windows stronger than you think.

Tom Ring

Jul 9, 2006, 9:26:26 PM7/9/06
Paul W. Schleck wrote:

>>You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.
>

> I addressed this subject back in 1999:
>
> http://groups.google.com/group/rec.radio.amateur.misc/msg/26609a36708c7c5a
>
> I believe that you'll find the windows stronger than you think.
>
> --
> Paul W. Schleck, K3FU
> psch...@novia.net
> http://www.novia.net/~pschleck/
> Finger psch...@novia.net for PGP Public Key

Lloyd is a well known problem child. Emphasis on child.

tom
K0TAR

Butch Magee

Jul 9, 2006, 11:53:09 PM7/9/06
Outstanding my friend, shoulda done this sooner. Good show, I'm proud
of you. This is a good thing for all of us.

KF5DE

an old freind

Jul 10, 2006, 1:27:38 AM7/10/06
Lloyd wrote:
> On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:

> It's (ii) above which piques my interest. If it only takes ONE
> complaint from a mail recipient, aren't you in effect living in a
> glass house?

you over look the notion that the materail involved has an impact

it s the same mistake you make with my postings "lloyd" while you are
that if I just went around posting "get help" for no reason I would
likely lose my ISP access I don't do that and when you forward one of
my posts the header contain links to the posts I am repling to, when I
type get help in response to one of wismene diatribes accusing of all
sorts of incest and other sex crimes with "get help"

> If you're going to contact others' ISPs, perhaps you'd better take
> care that they don't become angry enough to contact your own ISP, at
> least until you clear up that possible problem with item 2(ii).

I also suspect that the fact he would complaining to the abuse and/or
fraud depatments has something to do with response of his own provider

> You know what they say about people who live in glass houses.

you look at the wrold in childish isolation

Lloyd

Jul 10, 2006, 7:33:24 AM7/10/06
On 9 Jul 2006 20:19:02 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:

> I addressed this subject back in 1999:

So you've been receiving complaints since 1999, yet have kept on
sending unsolicited email (UE) anyway.

What a stellar track record.

Your "logic" for continuing your UE ("My ISP lets me do it.") is very
similar to Mark Morgan's logic for continuing his ongoing flood of
rrap. Will you stop the UE once you have created your own moderated
group in which to play?

Somehow I doubt it.

kons...@geocities.com

Jul 10, 2006, 8:18:35 AM7/10/06

On Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:33:24 +0000 (UTC), Lloyd <ll...@no.spammmmm> wrote:
> On 9 Jul 2006 20:19:02 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:
> >
> > I addressed this subject back in 1999:
> >

> So you've been receiving complaints since 1999, yet have kept on
> sending unsolicited email (UE) anyway.

butit is needed just liek my thread hijakcing is needed to beat
the bsatards back. you arejust stupod llyod.

> What a stellar track record.
>
> Your "logic" for continuing your UE ("My ISP lets me do it.") is very
> similar to Mark Morgan's logic for continuing his ongoing flood of
> rrap. Will you stop the UE once you have created your own moderated
> group in which to play?

paul and I will continue as logn as it is neded. fcuk you all.

Message has been deleted

Paul W. Schleck

Jul 10, 2006, 9:23:01 AM7/10/06
In <4491017833...@tarrnews.net> Lloyd <ll...@no.spammmmm> writes:

[...]

>Will you stop the UE once you have created your own moderated group in
>which to play?

>Somehow I doubt it.

Actually, now that you mention it, that's a fair offer. If the
moderated newsgroup is created, I will retire the first-time-poster
welcome message service. Now, the moderated newsgroup itself will
likely have some sort of autoreply to acknowledge submissions. But
autoreplies to posts to the unmoderated groups would then cease.

So, if you want the welcome messages to cease to the unmoderated
rec.radio.amateur.* newsgroups, express support for the moderated
newsgroup during the Request For Discussion (RFD) and vote for its
creation during the Call For Votes (CFV). Watch for these announcements
sometime late summer/early fall.

Deal?

M.M.

Jul 10, 2006, 9:55:46 AM7/10/06
Since this OP is the new sheriff he will need to get some spy software
for his computer to spy on the newsgroups. So he need to find and load
SPY SHERIFF on his computer to control all of us offenders...M.M.

On Sun, 09 Jul 2006 10:18:57 -0400, "John L. Sielke"
<w2agn...@w2agn.net> wrote:

>Paul Willie Schleck wrote:
>> Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
>> moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
>> misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
>> archiving your comments for future use.
>>
>> Any future and wanton misuse of my name or callsign or forgeries thereof
>> will be recorded as well.
>>
>> I will not hesitate to contact aeiou.com, wxyz, CBS, NBC, BBC or Altopia, or
>> any other provider to turn you and your cohorts in for punitive action.
>>
>> While these groups are largely unmoderated, I am here to tell you that there
>> is a new Sheriff in town, and the Sheriff is me.
>>

>> You have been warned. Conduct yourself accordingly or risk losing your ISP.
>>

>> Paul W. Schreck, Self Appointed Moderator Supreme, New Sheriff.
>>
>> Hiss...@novia.nel
>>
>> www.blowguts.com

an old freind

Jul 10, 2006, 11:24:26 AM7/10/06

kons...@geocities.com wrote:
get help sicko

an old freind

Jul 10, 2006, 11:27:03 AM7/10/06

Lloyd wrote:
> On 9 Jul 2006 20:19:02 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:
> >
> > I addressed this subject back in 1999:
> >

> So you've been receiving complaints since 1999, yet have kept on
> sending unsolicited email (UE) anyway.
>
> What a stellar track record.
>
> Your "logic" for continuing your UE ("My ISP lets me do it.")........
stil have not learned much about the world have you?
like reading
>....... is very

> similar to Mark Morgan's logic for continuing his ongoing flood of
> rrap. Will you stop the UE once you have created your own moderated
> group in which to play?
he has offered a fact that may cuase to over come my misgiving'd aout
moderation when the time come

> Somehow I doubt it.

Lloyd

Jul 10, 2006, 2:40:15 PM7/10/06

"Paul W. Schleck" <psch...@novia.net> wrote in message

> In <881097833...@tarrnews.net> Lloyd <ll...@no.spammmmm> writes:
>
>>On 9 Jul 2006 15:13:03 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:
>>[flushed]

Hey Schleck,

wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*

Deal?

an_old_friend

Jul 10, 2006, 2:42:39 PM7/10/06
Poor "lloyd" can't face his words

> Deal?

Paul W. Schleck

Jul 10, 2006, 6:08:01 PM7/10/06

Everyone saw me put a good-faith offer on the table, one even based on
Lloyd's implicit suggestion. Lloyd swatted it away, even adding an
insulting, bad-faith, counter "offer." Which makes me wonder what Lloyd
really wants (or if he really wants anything, except maybe to argue).

And whether Lloyd wants to accept it or not, I will consider the offer
still good for anyone else who wants to accept it in good faith.

an old freind

Jul 10, 2006, 6:12:24 PM7/10/06

Paul W. Schleck wrote:
> In <1152556959....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com> "an_old_friend" <kons...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> >Lloyd wrote:
> >> "Paul W. Schleck" <psch...@novia.net> wrote in message

> >> Hey Schleck,
> >>
> >> wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
> >> group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*
> >Poor "lloyd" can't face his words
> >>
> >> Deal?
>

> Everyone saw me put a good-faith offer on the table, one even based on
> Lloyd's implicit suggestion. Lloyd swatted it away, even adding an
> insulting, bad-faith, counter "offer." Which makes me wonder what Lloyd
> really wants (or if he really wants anything, except maybe to argue).
he wants to argue and moan and complain

> And whether Lloyd wants to accept it or not, I will consider the offer
> still good for anyone else who wants to accept it in good faith.
well I like to modify your offer a bit when/f the moderated gruop get
off the ground you cut the email ito a very short note of welcome with
a lik to alrger docuemnt if people want they can go to and find it

deal?

Lloyd

Jul 10, 2006, 7:56:23 PM7/10/06
On 10 Jul 2006 17:08:01 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:
> In <1152556959....@m79g2000cwm.googlegroups.com> "an_old_friend" <kons...@hotmail.com> writes:
>
> >Lloyd wrote:
> >> "Paul W. Schleck" <psch...@novia.net> wrote in message

> >> Hey Schleck,
> >>
> >> wurt in the hood is you will receive support for your modurated
> >> group, if you write a 500 word essay on *humility*
> >Poor "lloyd" can't face his words
> >>
> >> Deal?
>

> Everyone saw me put a good-faith offer on the table, one even based on
> Lloyd's implicit suggestion. Lloyd swatted it away, even adding an
> insulting, bad-faith, counter "offer." Which makes me wonder what Lloyd
> really wants (or if he really wants anything, except maybe to argue).
>
> And whether Lloyd wants to accept it or not, I will consider the offer
> still good for anyone else who wants to accept it in good faith.

Actually, that is another "Lloyd" who does not speak for me (I know his
identity, BTW). As a matter of fact, I just got back on the net after
some DSL modem problems and found the other Lloyd's response.

Bottom line: Your proposal looks quite acceptable to me. I am of
course only one of the Lloyds, but I don't have any problems with a
moderated group, because it will be a new group. People will be able
to choose where they want to post, and moderation will not be forced
on anyone.

Because the other Lloyd has attempted to reproduce all of the headers
in my messages, I will begin signing my messages with PGP. Before the
other Lloyd has a chance to spoof a bogus public key, I have attached
the public key which matches the private key I will be using to sign
future messages as Lloyd.

Since you have PGP, you should have no difficutly verifying any signed
messages I post in the future. The spoofing Lloyd will, on the other
hand, not be able to produce a validly signed message.

Cheers,
Lloyd the 1st

an old friend

Jul 10, 2006, 8:02:25 PM7/10/06

Lloyd wrote:
> On 10 Jul 2006 17:08:01 -0500, Paul W. Schleck <psch...@novia.net> wrote:

> > >Poor "lloyd" can't face his words

> > Everyone saw me put a good-faith offer on the table, one even based on
> > Lloyd's implicit suggestion. Lloyd swatted it away, even adding an
> > insulting, bad-faith, counter "offer." Which makes me wonder what Lloyd
> > really wants (or if he really wants anything, except maybe to argue).
> >
> > And whether Lloyd wants to accept it or not, I will consider the offer
> > still good for anyone else who wants to accept it in good faith.
>
> Actually, that is another "Lloyd" who does not speak for me (I know his
> identity, BTW). As a matter of fact, I just got back on the net after
> some DSL modem problems and found the other Lloyd's response.
I don't supose then youd be kind to introduce your by a full name or
call anything like or give us a Name de Newsgruope such Lloyd George or
John Lloyd

Not Lloyd

Jul 10, 2006, 9:15:40 PM7/10/06

"an old friend" <kb9rq...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Butt out, dimwit. Can't you see that you are being ignored?

Lloyd 1

Jul 10, 2006, 8:17:45 PM7/10/06

an old friend

Jul 10, 2006, 8:21:10 PM7/10/06

Not Lloyd wrote:
> "an old friend" <kb9rq...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Butt out, dimwit. Can't you see that you are being ignored?
obviously not as the next mess shows

an old friend

Jul 10, 2006, 8:23:02 PM7/10/06

Lloyd 1 wrote:

> On 10 Jul 2006 17:02:25 -0700, an old friend <kb9rq...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I don't supose then youd be kind to introduce your by a full name or
> > call anything like or give us a Name de Newsgruope such Lloyd George or
> > John Lloyd
>
> Anything I choose can be forged unless I sign the message cryptographically,
> especially since the forger is located at my own NSP. The PGP signature is
> unique and will have to serve as a unique identifier. I will change my nym
> to "Lloyd 1", and will continue to sign my messages with the key posted
> earlier.
so we have 2 annymouse nemded loyd ok

John Jowdy

Jul 11, 2006, 10:57:13 AM7/11/06
I can already detect a vast improvement, keep up the good work and good luck
in the contest.

W1AW, Rick Lindquist

"Paul Willie Schleck" <Pa...@moderator.um> wrote in message

Don Bowey

Jul 11, 2006, 2:22:05 PM7/11/06
On 7/11/06 7:57 AM, in article e90e8c$32e$1...@news04.infoave.net, "John Jowdy"
<j...@aol.com> wrote:

Hey Paul,

Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.

Michael A. Terrell

Jul 11, 2006, 3:34:02 PM7/11/06
Don Bowey wrote:

> Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.

He couldn't find it with both hands, and a dozen helpers.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida

Slow Code

Jul 11, 2006, 7:43:10 PM7/11/06
"John Jowdy" <j...@aol.com> wrote in news:e90e8c$32e$1...@news04.infoave.net:

> I can already detect a vast improvement, keep up the good work and good
> luck in the contest.
>
> W1AW, Rick Lindquist

ROFL

DrDeath

Jul 11, 2006, 9:29:33 PM7/11/06
"Don Bowey" <dbo...@comcast.net> wrote in message
We don't need another know it all ham in the cb group.

an_old_friend

Jul 11, 2006, 9:36:03 PM7/11/06
DrDeath wrote:
> "Don Bowey" <dbo...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> > On 7/11/06 7:57 AM, in article e90e8c$32e$1...@news04.infoave.net, "John
> > Jowdy"

> > Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.

> We don't need another know it all ham in the cb group.

h e could ertainly teach you some manners and a few other things

Tom Ring

Jul 11, 2006, 9:53:27 PM7/11/06
DrDeath wrote:

>>Kiss mine, you officious ass. Go moderate a CB channel.
>>

> We don't need another know it all ham in the cb group.

This whole thing was started by what's called a troll. It was forged,
not from the person it purports to be from. Many of the "responses" are
also forged, and from the same person or his cohorts.

It exists to piss people off, get them riled up, and so the forgers can
sit back and laugh at what they have gotten those in the newsgroups, who
they consider to be idiots, to post as responses.

Tom
K0TAR

A ham who came from CB a long time ago, ain't a know-it-all, and doesn't
care to tell you what to do, since it's your business.

Steveo

Jul 11, 2006, 10:16:51 PM7/11/06
Tom Ring <news...@taring.org> wrote:
>> It exists to piss people off

You said it!

--
http://NewsReader.Com/

Don Bowey

Jul 11, 2006, 10:25:14 PM7/11/06
On 7/11/06 6:29 PM, in article 12b8k3u...@corp.supernews.com, "DrDeath"
<drdeat...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Drat!

Sal M. Onella

Jul 12, 2006, 12:09:41 AM7/12/06

"Tom Ring" <news...@taring.org> wrote in message

< snip >

> This whole thing was started by what's called a troll. It was forged,
> not from the person it purports to be from. Many of the "responses" are
> also forged, and from the same person or his cohorts.

Yes, but I think this was more an odd attempt to be funny. Suggest all go
back and look at whom he said he "will not hesitate to contact" ... then
decide how to take the OP. I bet he didn't mean to spin up so many people.

Tom Ring

Jul 12, 2006, 7:35:54 PM7/12/06
Sal M. Onella wrote:

> Yes, but I think this was more an odd attempt to be funny. Suggest all go
> back and look at whom he said he "will not hesitate to contact" ... then
> decide how to take the OP. I bet he didn't mean to spin up so many people.

No offense, but only an idiot wouldn't have known that they would "spin
up" people on these news groups, or any others for that matter. Your
idea is possible, but I'd have to say not probable.

If what you say _is_ true, maybe he'll 'fess up. That would be interesting.

tom
K0TAR

markie_morg...@yahoo.com

Jul 14, 2006, 3:05:04 PM7/14/06

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!

an old freind

Jul 14, 2006, 5:02:05 PM7/14/06

markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
get help sicko

Mark Moron

Jul 15, 2006, 6:03:37 AM7/15/06

"DrDeath" <drdeat...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
i psto troll stuffs hear and there and go nim bordes somes times jsut to
piss guys of

i not be smart but trie to act leike I am. I ahve metnal probemls and roger
wisman is riht wehn he calls me stupid.
wisman isnt too smart eiter becuase he posstes insaen commets on Nim
Busturs. tfhe guy is broderline insane and not liek me,mark morgan from
michiggan in the up. i have much moer brian mattre that roger and i know ow
to use it.
i wish Paus schreck wulod talk to me as a equall but he avoids me. i must
notbe good enoghf for paul.

nobody is goode enough for paul and he acts like i dont count. i got nwes
for paul. I count.

mark morgan

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Jul 15, 2006, 11:22:56 AM7/15/06

an old freind wrote:
> markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> get help sicko

STFU, stupid.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Jul 15, 2006, 11:24:06 AM7/15/06

Hi Lardass Davies!

Al Klein

Jul 15, 2006, 1:03:13 PM7/15/06
On Sat, 15 Jul 2006 05:03:37 -0500, "Mark Moron" <an...@anon.com>
wrote:

>We don't need another know it all ham in the cb group.

Which group would that be? Pick one.

alt.flame
alt.radio.scanner.flame_fest
rec.radio.amateur.boatanchors
rec.radio.amateur.misc
rec.radio.amateur.policy
rec.radio.scanner

an old freind

Jul 15, 2006, 1:45:12 PM7/15/06
Mark Moron wrote:
get help sicko forger

an old freind

Jul 15, 2006, 1:46:14 PM7/15/06
no

and you howl accroos the ngs becuase you can't make me

pretty bad for a 50 yo child

Big Rich Soprano

Jul 16, 2006, 5:53:11 AM7/16/06
>Warning. I, Paul W Schreck, blowgut of blowguts, and self-appointed
>moderator, will be monitoring these newsgroups for inappropriate statements,
>misuse of the groups, cross-posting and foul language and will be saving and
>archiving your comments for future use.

Good luck in a contest Smedly!

markie_morg...@yahoo.com

Jul 17, 2006, 8:39:49 AM7/17/06

an old freind wrote:
> Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
> > an old freind wrote:
> > > markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> > > get help sicko
> >
> > STFU, stupid.
> no
>
> and you howl accroos the ngs becuase you can't make me

And you whine across the internet because you are an owned bitch.

E-mail Markie's local law enforcement:

bmc...@houghtonsheriff.com

an old freind

Jul 17, 2006, 9:05:51 AM7/17/06

markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
get help sicko

markie_morg...@yahoo.com

Jul 18, 2006, 7:38:39 AM7/18/06

an old freind wrote:
> markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> get help sicko

Poor Markie.

an old friend

Jul 18, 2006, 1:53:44 PM7/18/06

markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
get help sicko

markie_morg...@yahoo.com

Jul 18, 2006, 5:01:42 PM7/18/06

an old friend wrote:
> markie_morg...@yahoo.com wrote:
> get help sicko

Poor Markie, he's the reason the country is dumbing down.

an old freind

Jul 18, 2006, 5:53:35 PM7/18/06
LOL
get help sicko

kb9rqz_chi...@yahoo.com

Jul 19, 2006, 8:07:23 AM7/19/06

I'm sure you get one when you look in the mirror.

an old freind

Jul 19, 2006, 8:16:58 AM7/19/06

kb9rqz_chi...@yahoo.com wrote:
> an old freind wrote:
get help sicko

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Jul 19, 2006, 3:02:04 PM7/19/06

Poor Markie!

an_old_friend

Jul 19, 2006, 3:32:21 PM7/19/06

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
traps you

peewee_ll...@yahoo.com

Jul 20, 2006, 2:43:22 PM7/20/06

an_old_friend wrote:
<spam>

Hey Markie, are you trying to be the world's longest licensed no code
tech? Schlechte Markierung.

an old friend

Jul 20, 2006, 4:48:01 PM7/20/06

peewee_ll...@yahoo.com wrote:
forgive him his hate and may he find peace

kb9rqz_chi...@yahoo.com

Jul 21, 2006, 8:40:36 AM7/21/06
an old friend wrote:
> I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

an old freind

Jul 21, 2006, 9:26:22 AM7/21/06

kb9rqz_chi...@yahoo.com wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

lloyd...@yahoo.com

Jul 21, 2006, 3:11:34 PM7/21/06

an old freind wrote:
>I forgive him his hate and may he find his dick in my mouth

Poor Markie.

an old friend

Jul 22, 2006, 11:21:34 AM7/22/06

lloyd...@yahoo.com wrote:
bless you and may you find peace

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Jul 25, 2006, 7:06:13 AM7/25/06

an old friend wrote:
> bless

Hey Markie, hear from any state workers recently? BWHAHAHAHAHA!

an old freind

Jul 25, 2006, 11:28:40 AM7/25/06
had a chat with county worker but he was with the road crew

kb9rqz_chi...@yahoo.com

Jul 26, 2006, 8:07:15 AM7/26/06

an old freind wrote:
> Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
> > an old friend wrote:
> > > bless
> >
> > Hey Markie, hear from any state workers recently? BWHAHAHAHAHA!
> had a chat with county worker but he was with the road crew

So you blow road crew guys on the side of road?

an old freind

Jul 26, 2006, 12:47:33 PM7/26/06

peewee_ll...@yahoo.com

Jul 26, 2006, 3:24:28 PM7/26/06

an_old_friend wrote:
> may the lord bless and grant you reales from the mental illness that
> traps you

What's "reales?"

an old freind

Jul 26, 2006, 4:25:41 PM7/26/06

peewee_ll...@yahoo.com wrote:
may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

kb9rqz_chi...@yahoo.com

Jul 27, 2006, 9:24:09 AM7/27/06

an old freind wrote:
> peewee_ll...@yahoo.com wrote:
> may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

Poor spamming Markie!

an old friend

Jul 27, 2006, 11:23:21 AM7/27/06

peewee_ll...@yahoo.com

Jul 27, 2006, 5:29:19 PM7/27/06

an old friend wrote:
> may the lord bless and keep you and grant you peace

I see you finally spelled "peace" correctly after a week of spamming it
misspelled.

an old friend

Jul 27, 2006, 5:35:31 PM7/27/06

peewee_ll...@yahoo.com wrote:
may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
traps you

Not Cocksucker Lloyd

Jul 28, 2006, 9:11:16 AM7/28/06

an old friend wrote:
> may the lord bless and grant you pecae from the mental illness that
> traps you

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

an old friend

Jul 28, 2006, 1:37:02 PM7/28/06