Smooth Collie puppy for sale

Kathy Vineyard

Oct 29, 1990, 4:56:21 PM10/29/90

Smooth Collie Female puppy (born August 25, 1990)

I originally thought I had a home for this puppy, but after contacting
both of the homes waiting for a smooth puppy it turns out that the
timing is just not good for either. So I am searching for a quality
family home for this sweet little girl.

She is a tricolor Smooth Collie (black with tan highlights and white
legs and collar). She is smart, active, and has outstanding body
conformation. She would make an excellent obedience and/or herding
dog. She needs a family which will give her lots of attention (both
love and discipline!).

The Smooth Collie is EXACTLY the same breed as the Rough Collie but has
a short easy-to-care-for coat. I feel the Smooth Collie is the ideal
family dog in today's "rush-rush but quality" world, as you get the
wonderful loyalty and intelligence of the Collie but don't have to
spend hours grooming them. In fact, this little girl's father is a
Rough Collie (yes, he looks just like Lassie).

Parents:
Dam: CH Kings Valley Time 'N Again (Suede)
tricolor Smooth Collie (Champion)
OFA excellent

Sire: Kings Valley Select Harvest (Milo)
sable merle Rough Collie (not yet shown)
not old enough for OFA but no problems in any
dogs from this line

This little girl is *really* nice. She is so nice that I have been
considering holding on to her or selling her as a show prospect, but I
have decided to let her go as a companion dog to a family of her own.

Terms: $300.00 firm. AKC limited registration (AKC registered but no
protegee from her would be eligible to be registered). Buyer will agree
to spay her before she is one year of age. I am willing to ship her
within the continental US, Alaska, and Canada, buyer pays shipping.
Buyer must have a secure, fenced yard and will agree to never keep her
on a chain.

More information, photos, and pedigree are available. Serious
inquiries only.

Cresthaven Collies
Kathy Vineyard
Rt. 2 Box 129