speaking of photos

Janet Boss

Jul 19, 2007, 3:45:42 PM7/19/07
I got some of Tuck and Diddy, whom I went to meet today. Tuck is a very
handsome young man and will be ready for more tricky dog shows with a
few more under his collar. His fellow Elkhound buddy Yorik was very
nice as well, and they did a good job entertaining the seniors.

Diddy was NOTHING like I expected. Not even a little bit. Always nice
to put a face to a name and in real life as well.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Handsome Jack Morrison

Jul 19, 2007, 4:04:35 PM7/19/07
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:45:42 -0400, Janet Boss
<ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote:

[...]

>Diddy was NOTHING like I expected. Not even a little bit.

TRANSLATION:

She wasn't dressed in Woodland camouflage, wasn't slinging an AR-15,
wasn't wearing a bullet-proof vest, and wasn't even wearing military
boots.

Heh.

--
Handsome Jack Morrison

Question: How stupid can Democrats really get? Answer: Pretty fucking stupid.
http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070719/WEEKEND01/70719001/1001

Go ahead. I dare you not to laugh!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Rw_3ky-uo&mode=related&search=

Perhaps the greatest living American, totally ignored by the media. <spit>
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/gregg-easterbrook/greatest-living-american-_b_56665.html

USMC Commandant speech on the Long War
http://www.blackfive.net/main/2007/07/usmc-commandant.html#more

White House LOST at Sea
http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=071807E

Canadian dumbf*ck gets his ass handed to him by Ayaan Hirsi Ali: Way to go, Ayaan!
http://hotair.com/archives/2007/07/13/video-cartoonishly-anti-american-canadian-interviews-ayaan-hirsi-ali/

Muslim School Prayer In Public San Diego School! Where are you now, ACLU? <spit>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeG775sgK_k&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fatlasshrugs2000%2Etypepad%2Ecom%2F

Al Qaeda on the run in Iraq
http://michaelyon-online.com/wp/al-qaeda-on-the-run-feasting-on-the-moveable-beast.htm

The Democratic Party's fascist tendencies on display again
http://www.in-forum.com/ap/index.cfm?page=view&id=D8QBVUPG0&forumcomm_check_return

Hating America
http://www.hudsonreview.com/BawerSp04.html

Janet Boss

Jul 19, 2007, 4:35:59 PM7/19/07
In article <fjgv935742pcgh28u...@4ax.com>,

Handsome Jack Morrison <handsomeja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> She wasn't dressed in Woodland camouflage, wasn't slinging an AR-15,
> wasn't wearing a bullet-proof vest, and wasn't even wearing military
> boots.

Not even close!

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Handsome Jack Morrison

Jul 19, 2007, 5:36:32 PM7/19/07
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 16:35:59 -0400, Janet Boss
<ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote:

>In article <fjgv935742pcgh28u...@4ax.com>,
> Handsome Jack Morrison <handsomeja...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> She wasn't dressed in Woodland camouflage, wasn't slinging an AR-15,
>> wasn't wearing a bullet-proof vest, and wasn't even wearing military
>> boots.
>
>Not even close!

She was what? Wearing Versace and Blahnik?

No way!

I'd need irrefutable photographic evidence (i.e., it had already been
blessed by Montana) before I'd ever believe that.

And maybe not even then.

Janet Boss

Jul 19, 2007, 5:41:10 PM7/19/07
In article <g3mv9396kochjovba...@4ax.com>,

Handsome Jack Morrison <handsomeja...@gmail.com> wrote:

> She was what? Wearing Versace and Blahnik?
>
> No way!

Not quite that far a swing! Not meant offensively in any way - but
Diddy is pretty "ordinary" - as in normal! ;-D Although I do think she
had to be creeped out by the stalker.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Handsome Jack Morrison

Jul 19, 2007, 5:45:46 PM7/19/07
On Thu, 19 Jul 2007 17:41:10 -0400, Janet Boss
<ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote:

>In article <g3mv9396kochjovba...@4ax.com>,
> Handsome Jack Morrison <handsomeja...@gmail.com> wrote:

>> She was what? Wearing Versace and Blahnik?
>>
>> No way!
>
>Not quite that far a swing! Not meant offensively in any way - but
>Diddy is pretty "ordinary" - as in normal! ;-D

Yep, it's really impossible to judge anyone accurately with just
Usenet posts to go by.

Hell, even Melinda might be a nice person in real life.

Nah.

She's probably even worse.

>Although I do think she
>had to be creeped out by the stalker.

Stalker?

Schoen?

Melinda Shore

Jul 19, 2007, 5:45:46 PM7/19/07
In article <janet-FCFE94....@news.individual.net>,

Janet Boss <ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote:
>Although I do think she
>had to be creeped out by the stalker.

Did he show up, too?
--
Melinda Shore - Software longa, hardware brevis - sh...@panix.com

Janet Boss

Jul 19, 2007, 5:49:13 PM7/19/07
In article <f7om2a$ml4$1...@panix2.panix.com>,
sh...@panix.com (Melinda Shore) wrote:

> Did he show up, too?

Yep. He showed up at the meet the dogs day my Golden rescue had last
Saturday as well. Apparently that time and location was the only time
he could possibly return something at Petco. Sure. Creepy - eh?

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Melinda Shore

Jul 19, 2007, 5:53:19 PM7/19/07
In article <janet-C9D6D7....@news.individual.net>,
Janet Boss <ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote:
>Creepy - eh?

Eww.

Shelly

Jul 19, 2007, 6:14:58 PM7/19/07
Janet Boss <ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote in

> Yep.

Well, he did say he was looking forward to seeing Diddy and Tuck
perform. Beats me why he would want to go see someone who had voiced
that she was uncomfortable with having real world contact with him.
O ick.

> He showed up at the meet the dogs day my Golden rescue had
> last Saturday as well. Apparently that time and location was the
> only time he could possibly return something at Petco. Sure.
> Creepy - eh?

I guess his real world behavior is not entirely unlike his on-line
behavior. He just isn't capable of leaving you alone. So, yeah,
creepy is one word for it.

--
Shelly

Kathleen

Jul 19, 2007, 10:54:17 PM7/19/07
Janet Boss wrote:
> In article <f7om2a$ml4$1...@panix2.panix.com>,
> sh...@panix.com (Melinda Shore) wrote:
>

>>Did he show up, too?
>

> Yep. He showed up at the meet the dogs day my Golden rescue had last
> Saturday as well. Apparently that time and location was the only time
> he could possibly return something at Petco. Sure. Creepy - eh?

Pathetic is more like it. Every weird, creepy thing he's said, every
blustering threat he's made, and now his "random" visits to events
frequented by group members, are all documented and part of a very
public record. Many of us have seen his picture, two members have also
seen him in person. This guy can't really do much beyond showing up at
public events, not without dozens of people, some with considerable
resources behind them, immediately directing the attention of the
relevant authorities directly to PS.

"Can you say "restraining order"? I *knew* you could..."

Paul E. Schoen

Jul 20, 2007, 1:22:46 AM7/20/07

"Janet Boss" <ja...@bestfriendsdogobedience.com> wrote in message

> In article <f7om2a$ml4$1...@panix2.panix.com>,
> sh...@panix.com (Melinda Shore) wrote:
>

>> Did he show up, too?
>
> Yep. He showed up at the meet the dogs day my Golden rescue had last
> Saturday as well. Apparently that time and location was the only time
> he could possibly return something at Petco. Sure. Creepy - eh?

I had heard about the GoldHeart rescue website from someone else, and from
there I learned about the "meet the dogs" event. I only knew Janet was
involved in some Golden rescue. On the AOL CBB, I even mentioned that I
would attend. I made certain that I did not get too close to her in case
she might feel uneasy. But I did enjoy meeting some of the Goldens and
seeing the engorged tick-dog. There was also a rather reactive Golden in a
vehicle outside, wearing a sort of muzzle or Halti. Wazzup with that?

I really enjoyed the tricky dog show. I stayed for a while afterward, and
met Tuck and Yorik, who I am sure detected the scent of stinky Muttley and
eau de intact bitch Lucky. I remarked that the dogs seemed to snap at the
treats they were given during the show. Karyl had me give Tuck a liver
treat, which I offered as I would Muttley, held in my fingertips. He
surprised me a little when he took it suddenly and I felt a brush of teeth
on my fingers. I was told to give a piece to Yorik as well, but hold it as
if feeding a horse (open hand). He also took it quickly. Karyl asked if I
had brought Muttley, and of course I had not, but we arranged for me to
return after her second show.

I returned about 7:30, and she came over to where Muttley and I were
sitting. We talked for quite a while, and she was able to show me a few
attention getting techniques. Muttley obeyed both her and me pretty well,
considering the distractions of other people wanting to pet him, and other
dogs nearby. When she offered Muttley some treats, he took them very slowly
and gently. And he was very happy to be petted by quite a few people.

Diddy is very pleasant to talk to, but she does speak her mind, and I
respect that. She noticed that Muttley's coat indicated he may need some
change in his diet, and I appreciate that input. People are usually much
different in real life than on-line. One thing we both agreed on is that
this whole silly debacle between Janet and Me/Muttley should be put to
rest. And I think I have said enough about it, and I have moved on. Muttley
is a much different dog now, and I am a much more committed dog owner and a
better trainer. So I will "leave it". I hold no grudges; I hope others can
do the same.

Paul and Muttley

Melinda Shore

Jul 20, 2007, 6:04:14 AM7/20/07
In article <46a047ad$0$25596$ecde...@news.coretel.net>,

Paul E. Schoen <pst...@smart.net> wrote:
>I remarked that the dogs seemed to snap at the
>treats they were given during the show.

I wonder why you're having trouble finding a wooooooooman.

Shelly

Jul 20, 2007, 6:38:58 AM7/20/07
Paul E. Schoen wrote:
> Karyl had me give Tuck a liver
> treat, which I offered as I would Muttley, held in my fingertips. He
> surprised me a little when he took it suddenly and I felt a brush of teeth
> on my fingers. I was told to give a piece to Yorik as well, but hold it as
> if feeding a horse (open hand). He also took it quickly. Karyl asked if I
> had brought Muttley, and of course I had not, but we arranged for me to
> return after her second show.

I would not read too much into that. Taking treats quickly, and
perhaps in the process, not too gently, seems to me to be an
acceptable, potential by-product of having a motivated dog who is
focused on its handler and eager to work.

Personally, I don't want to spend all day treating my dog. I want
her to take and dispose of treats quickly.

> When she offered Muttley some treats, he took them very slowly
> and gently.

Perhaps Muttley is not such an eager worker as Yorik and Tuck?

Shelly

Jul 20, 2007, 6:39:29 AM7/20/07
Melinda Shore wrote:
> In article <46a047ad$0$25596$ecde...@news.coretel.net>,
> Paul E. Schoen <pst...@smart.net> wrote:
>> I remarked that the dogs seemed to snap at the
>> treats they were given during the show.
>
> I wonder why you're having trouble finding a wooooooooman.

Perhaps none are lost enough to need his assistance?

Janet Boss

Jul 20, 2007, 8:42:32 AM7/20/07
In article <46a047ad$0$25596$ecde...@news.coretel.net>,
"Paul E. Schoen" <pst...@smart.net> wrote:

> But I did enjoy meeting some of the Goldens and
> seeing the engorged tick-dog. There was also a rather reactive Golden in a
> vehicle outside, wearing a sort of muzzle or Halti. Wazzup with that?

You didn't meet the dog with the weight problem, I made quite sure of
that. Looking from a distance (thank goodness) isn't quite the same.

I remember seeing that Golden - it was not part of our rescue group.
People do shop there and bring their dogs.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com

Message has been deleted