Re: Rescue Cat

Mary

Apr 18, 2005, 11:57:36 PM4/18/05

"Cheryl" <jlhs...@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message
news:Xns963CDA7...@216.196.97.136...
> On Mon 18 Apr 2005 09:05:15p, CatNipped wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.anecdotes (news:3cj3s6F...@individual.net):
>
> > And it's the perfect place for people to get their noses out of
> > joint and them come over to this group to flame someone. Oh no,
> > wait, she wasn't flaming the person who put her nose out of
> > joint, she was flaming innocent people who *responded* to the
> > person who put her nose out of joint. But we *shouldn't* ask
> > her to take it back where it started!
> >

> No, CN. You got your nose out of joint because of a post made in
> *this* group and took it to h+b. The post that got your nose out
> of joint wasn't even all that bad, unless you took the word of an
> instigator and thought, um, yeah, that was a poke at "me". I don't
> think you'd have been all that upset about it unless a certain
> someone told you you should be.

Cheryl. Catnipped forms her own opinions and clearly does
her own deciding. How incredibly condescending of you to
even suggest this.

I don't even care about all this
> shit back and forth anymore. For real. It's gotten all too wierd
> for me. The whole "politics" of no flame here, flame ok there, lets
> all gang up on someone /here/ because of /there/. It's all rather
> sickening to me.

What was going on in rph+b should have sickened you a long
time ago. All that has changed is that you have gotten a taste
of your own medicine. I am not surprised that you don't like it.
Bullies never do.

>Now, you also see what happens when you decide to
> trash a group and then ask for help. No one really responds, do
> they. Time for another apology post.

Where did she ask for help? And why trash her for apologizing
when she felt she was rude in a discussion?

What Catnipped is saying is true. People are not as stupid as
you seem to think. If you live in a state of denial, expect a
rude awakening. If you do, you have one coming.

Candace

Apr 19, 2005, 12:26:24 AM4/19/05
Mary wrote:

> What Catnipped is saying is true. People are not as stupid as
> you seem to think. If you live in a state of denial, expect a
> rude awakening. If you do, you have one coming.

Mary, you are seriously delusional if you do not even recognize how you
generally post. You are not a kind-hearted helpful person. You
lambast just about everyone. Aren't you even seeing that there is one
person only who is defending you? Check your posting history if you
can't grasp what you are.

>Where did she ask for help?

Here:

CatNipped Apr 15, 7:42 pm show options
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
From: "CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> - Find messages by this
author
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:42:40 -0500
Subject: Kitten Formula Question
Reply |Reply to Author| Forward| Print| Individual Message| Show
original| Report Abuse

Sammy just turned 1 year old. However she seems to have a lot of
Maine Coon
in her ancestry. I've heard that Maine Coons keep growing until they
are 3
years old. So my question is, should I continue to give her kitten
formula
even though she is getting a little pudgy so she'll continue to get the

nutrients for growing bones and muscles? Or should I switch her to
adult
formula, and if so, should I go with the "lite" formula?

And then on some other thread that I don't feel like looking for, she
pondered why everyone seemed to have plenty of time to jump all over
you and her but would not answer a legitimate question.

You're really not particularly well-liked in case that has not been
made obvious to you. Probably time to change your identity again...

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:51:54 AM4/19/05

"Candace" <macca...@aol.com> wrote in message

> Mary wrote:
> >
> > What Catnipped is saying is true. People are not as stupid as
> > you seem to think. If you live in a state of denial, expect a
> > rude awakening. If you do, you have one coming.
>
> Mary, you are seriously delusional if you do not even recognize how you
> generally post. You are not a kind-hearted helpful person. You
> lambast just about everyone. Aren't you even seeing that there is one
> person only who is defending you? Check your posting history if you
> can't grasp what you are.

I don't need anyone to defend me, Candy. <G> Defend me from what?
A bunch of bitter biddies and their limp-dicked counterparts who get
upset because I speak my mind? Please.

> >Where did she ask for help?
>
> Here:
>
> CatNipped Apr 15, 7:42 pm show options
> Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
> From: "CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> - Find messages by this
> author
> Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 21:42:40 -0500
> Subject: Kitten Formula Question
> Reply |Reply to Author| Forward| Print| Individual Message| Show
> original| Report Abuse
>

> Sammy just turned 1 year old.

This is not asking for help, it is starting a discussion. Will you
grow up? She got lots of feedback, too.

> And then on some other thread that I don't feel like looking for, she
> pondered why everyone seemed to have plenty of time to jump all over
> you and her but would not answer a legitimate question.
>
> You're really not particularly well-liked in case that has not been
> made obvious to you.

LOL! Now I know this is going to come as a surprise to you ...
so steady yourself: I don't care. I just do not care whether or not
anyone who posts here or anywhere "likes" me. I would be
embarrassed if I did.

>Probably time to change your identity again...

When did I ever change my identity? PPOSTFU, sunshine.
I change my email when it pleases me--for lots of reasons.
I like trying different interfaces. But even if I did it just to
annoy tightfaced, dried up crones like you THAT would be
fine too. Get it yet?

<G?

-L.

Apr 19, 2005, 1:03:01 AM4/19/05

Candace wrote:
> Mary, you are seriously delusional if you do not even recognize how
you
> generally post. You are not a kind-hearted helpful person. You
> lambast just about everyone. Aren't you even seeing that there is
one
> person only who is defending you? Check your posting history if you
> can't grasp what you are.

Why is anyone even replying to either one of them anymore, about
anything? It just feeds the attention-seeking, whichis all it's about,
really.

Ya know, we had this f'ing idiot who used to post in alt.cats years
ago. After awhile everyone just ignored her and she went away. A few
years later her house burned down and her cats all died. Karma's a
bitch.

-L.

Candace

Apr 19, 2005, 1:10:21 AM4/19/05
Mary wrote:

> This is not asking for help, it is starting a discussion. Will you
> grow up? She got lots of feedback, too.

Acutally, there were no responses in that particular thread, entitled,
"Kitten Formula Question." In the thread entitled, "*On* Topic-Kitten
Food," she began it by saying, "Okay, for the third time..." which
implies there was another thread she didn't get responses to either.
Finally, in this 3rd thread, a total of 3 (wow!) people responded.
But nice of you to stick up for her in return. I guess you are
kindhearted, affter all.

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 1:22:28 AM4/19/05

"-L." <gent...@peacemail.com> wrote in message

> Candace wrote:
> > Mary, you are seriously delusional if you do not even recognize how
> you
> > generally post. You are not a kind-hearted helpful person. You
> > lambast just about everyone. Aren't you even seeing that there is
> one
> > person only who is defending you? Check your posting history if you
> > can't grasp what you are.
>
> Why is anyone even replying to either one of them anymore, about
> anything? It just feeds the attention-seeking, whichis all it's about,
> really.

Oh, yes, that is what it is about. I'm thinking about posting about
how sad it is that I am half blind, fat, and married to a truck-driving
jerkoff who likes fat chicks. Now THAT ought to get me some
attention. Or maybe I ought to wallow in and broadcast my
personal misery at being infertile. Those things are absolutely
pathetic attention seeking behavior.

> Ya know, we had this f'ing idiot who used to post in alt.cats years
> ago. After awhile everyone just ignored her and she went away. A few
> years later her house burned down and her cats all died. Karma's a
> bitch.

It really is. And I love it when you show yourself. It's a boomarang,
Lynnie, it really is. But you know that. Where did you think your
current problems came from? Hmmm? I'd say you are a walking
poster child for the effects being a miserable shithead can have on
a perfectly healthy person. You are a wreck--and you made that
wreck. What you will not do is spread your unhappiness to me.
I feel very, very sorry for Jonathan. Maybe he will read your lovely posts
about rotting dildoes one day. Or admire the way Mommy wishes
that people's cats would die and their houses would burn down,
simply because she disagrees with them. If the way you behave in
Usenet is an example of the way you handle real life--and it
usually is--I hope someone saves that child from you.

You are such a sad and angry woman--someone will pay. It
won't be me. I am betting it will be Jonathan--but I really hope it
will not be.

Candace

Apr 19, 2005, 1:31:07 AM4/19/05
Mary wrote:

> It really is. And I love it when you show yourself. It's a boomarang,
> Lynnie, it really is. But you know that. Where did you think your
> current problems came from? Hmmm? I'd say you are a walking
> poster child for the effects being a miserable shithead can have on
> a perfectly healthy person. You are a wreck--and you made that
> wreck. What you will not do is spread your unhappiness to me.
> I feel very, very sorry for Jonathan.

And you're not mean? I don't even know where you get the info that you
are twisting here. Obviously, you follow people to other groups they
post in since you seem to know everywhere anyone you don't like has
ever posted. It's really quite vicious and odd that you refer to
others as bitter. I wonder what this post you just made says about
you.

-L.

Apr 19, 2005, 1:37:03 AM4/19/05

Candace wrote:
> And you're not mean? I don't even know where you get the info that
you
> are twisting here. Obviously, you follow people to other groups they
> post in since you seem to know everywhere anyone you don't like has
> ever posted. It's really quite vicious and odd that you refer to
> others as bitter. I wonder what this post you just made says about
> you.

I don't know what she wrote, Candace, but evidently she cross-posted it
(again) to alt.infertility.parenting because your post has showed up
here.

RPCH+B people, please remove any cross-posting.

AIP Ladies, please don't feed the troll.

TIA,

-L.

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 1:47:46 AM4/19/05

"-L." <gent...@peacemail.com> wrote in message

I also shared your post calling CN a "rotting dildo."
I thought the mommies would like that.
Be proud of your articles, Lynnie!

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 3:27:35 AM4/19/05

> Mary wrote:
>
> > It really is. And I love it when you show yourself. It's a boomarang,
> > Lynnie, it really is. But you know that. Where did you think your
> > current problems came from? Hmmm? I'd say you are a walking
> > poster child for the effects being a miserable shithead can have on
> > a perfectly healthy person. You are a wreck--and you made that
> > wreck. What you will not do is spread your unhappiness to me.
> > I feel very, very sorry for Jonathan.
>
> And you're not mean? I don't even know where you get the info that you
> are twisting here.

She posts it in anecdotes. You know, the other public Usenet group?

>Obviously, you follow people to other groups they
> post in since you seem to know everywhere anyone you don't like has
> ever posted.

A little hyperbole, maybe? LOL! I could not make you sound like more
of a hysterical idiot than you do yourself. Lyn has posted about her
infertility, her
vision problems, and her son--with his photo, etc.--many times
in rec.pets.cats.anecdotes. I actually posted in that group long
before Lyn ever knew it existed.

>It's really quite vicious and odd that you refer to
> others as bitter. I wonder what this post you just made says about
> you.

Um ... that I know the truth when I see it and have a tendency
to tell it? As long as Lyn keeps coming back for more, that's
exactly what she'll get. She is the aggressor here--remember?
All I did was speak my mind. On-topic. Those of you who
decided that you don't like it just didn't quite understand what
you were getting into when you decided to harrass me.

Education is a lifelong thing. :)

And, happily, unlike the biggest fruitcakes here, I confine
my interactions to posting here. I will not call anyone's
cell phone as Megan did, nor will I engage in any
"Real Life" contact. I'm using Usenet for what it is
meant to be used for. What are you doing?

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 9:11:29 AM4/19/05
"-L." <gent...@peacemail.com> wrote in message

> Ya know, we had this f'ing idiot who used to post in alt.cats years
> ago. After awhile everyone just ignored her and she went away. A few
> years later her house burned down and her cats all died. Karma's a
> bitch.
>
> -L.

What a pathetic individual you are. It's bad enough to take joy in
someone's house burning down - but to rejoice that her cats burned to
death - *HERE* - you are one sick lady, Lyn.

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 9:18:47 AM4/19/05
"Mary" <ma...@catlovernospam.com> wrote in message

> No, CN. You got your nose out of joint because of a post made in
> *this* group and took it to h+b. The post that got your nose out
> of joint wasn't even all that bad, unless you took the word of an
> instigator and thought, um, yeah, that was a poke at "me". I don't
> think you'd have been all that upset about it unless a certain
> someone told you you should be.

Unlike others here who blindly follow Megan's lead, I am quite able to form
my own opinions about who is doing what to whom. Unlike Megan, I don't care
enough to spend hours googling to show you where you're wrong.

> I don't even care about all this
> shit back and forth anymore. For real. It's gotten all too wierd
> for me. The whole "politics" of no flame here, flame ok there, lets
> all gang up on someone /here/ because of /there/. It's all rather
> sickening to me.

ROFLMAOWTIME! Gee, I had no idea that rpch+b was such a nice, polite little
group that never went off topic and never got into flame wars before big bad
CatNipped jumped in a ruined it for everybody.

>Now, you also see what happens when you decide to
> trash a group and then ask for help. No one really responds, do
> they. Time for another apology post.

No Cheryl, it's time for you to do what you did just a few months ago, take
umbrage at a perfectly innocent post, stamp your widdle feet and announce to
the group that you're going to unsubscribe because people are being mean to
poor widdle you.

Too bad you came back when you didn't get the attention *you* were looking
for and people told you that you were out of line in your accusation!

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 9:22:39 AM4/19/05

> Acutally, there were no responses in that particular thread, entitled,
> "Kitten Formula Question." In the thread entitled, "*On* Topic-Kitten
> Food," she began it by saying, "Okay, for the third time..."

Which was exactly the point I was making. About 4 or 5 people were whining
about off-topic posts, one of those people started an off topic thread
simply to start a flame war, I tried to start an on-topic thread but
everybody who was whining about off-topic posts was too busy flaming in the
off-topic thread to post on-topic. Mine wasn't the only on-topic post that
was ignored. Can we spell hypocrisy children?

Cheryl

Apr 19, 2005, 9:40:02 AM4/19/05
"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> > I don't even care about all this
> > shit back and forth anymore. For real. It's gotten all too wierd
> > for me. The whole "politics" of no flame here, flame ok there, lets
> > all gang up on someone /here/ because of /there/. It's all rather
> > sickening to me.
>
> ROFLMAOWTIME! Gee, I had no idea that rpch+b was such a nice, polite
little
> group that never went off topic and never got into flame wars before big
bad
> CatNipped jumped in a ruined it for everybody.

Are you deliberately this stupid? Your buddy Mary crossposted this thread
into anecdotes which is where I wrote what you're replying to here.
Apparently she didn't want to continue it there, so brought it back here.
Please try harder to follow along.

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 9:47:40 AM4/19/05

> Are you deliberately this stupid? Your buddy Mary crossposted this thread
> into anecdotes which is where I wrote what you're replying to here.
> Apparently she didn't want to continue it there, so brought it back here.
> Please try harder to follow along.

I know where you wrote it, I reciped you there! LOL

If *you* would bother to read you would see that Sherry thought she was
posting *here* but was posting *there* so she thought she was talking about
*here* so that's why I was talking about *here* *there*?

Now, is that any clearer??? ;>

Susan

Apr 19, 2005, 11:39:01 AM4/19/05
SCAT!! ya' old scabby troll.

Jo

Apr 19, 2005, 11:51:04 AM4/19/05
EWWWW you said Scat... ewwwww.

:p
Jo

"Susan" <susanl...@cheeseyahoo.com> wrote in message

Cheryl

Apr 19, 2005, 11:55:50 AM4/19/05
"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
Which she didn't state until much later than my reply. Go on, keep acting
stupid.

Susan

Apr 19, 2005, 12:15:21 PM4/19/05
I know. It's like she's that old nasty, flea bitten, mangy cat that
keeps stinkin' up your porch and peeing everywhere.

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:17:20 PM4/19/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
Maybe her good friend Buzzard from alt.hackers.malicious could chime in,
like he did the last time, right after she denied knowing him. :)

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:15:54 PM4/19/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Candace the hypocrite read this, then read my reply and her
only comment was that I am "mean." We have a few real
gems here! lol

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:19:41 PM4/19/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Catnipped: you are being trolled. Candace in particular is making
posts for the express purpose of getting a response from you--and
the topic is not the health and behavior of cats. Lynn is doing the same
thing, as is Cheryl and the others who chime in on these things. The
level of hysteria grows as the control freaks don't get their way.
:) It's funny.

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:28:44 PM4/19/05

"Cheryl" <jlhs...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
> "CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message
> >
> > > I don't even care about all this
> > > shit back and forth anymore. For real. It's gotten all too wierd
> > > for me. The whole "politics" of no flame here, flame ok there, lets
> > > all gang up on someone /here/ because of /there/. It's all rather
> > > sickening to me.
> >
> > ROFLMAOWTIME! Gee, I had no idea that rpch+b was such a nice, polite
> little
> > group that never went off topic and never got into flame wars before big
> bad
> > CatNipped jumped in a ruined it for everybody.
> >
> Are you deliberately this stupid? Your buddy Mary crossposted this thread
> into anecdotes which is where I wrote what you're replying to here.

No I didn't. Look again, asshole.

> Apparently she didn't want to continue it there, so brought it back here.
> Please try harder to follow along.

Mmm hmm. When are you going to learn that you cannot just say
something and make it true? I was surprised by the crosspost too,
and apologized in anecdotes for it. It was the "netnanny" asshole
at the CatKB web site that did it. You are such a lying sack of shit,
Cheryl. lol

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:33:39 PM4/19/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

> "Cheryl" <jlhs...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message
>
> > Are you deliberately this stupid? Your buddy Mary crossposted this
thread
> > into anecdotes which is where I wrote what you're replying to here.
> > Apparently she didn't want to continue it there, so brought it back
here.
> > Please try harder to follow along.
>
> I know where you wrote it, I reciped you there! LOL

CN--here is the post where rpca got added to this thread:

From: Nidera Pidera <xxxpiderac...@xxyyaahhooooxx.com>
Newsgroups: rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Subject: Re: Rescue Cat
Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 11:29:06 -0500

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 18:28:14 -0500, "CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com>
wrote:

>Have any of you witnessed this type of behavior between "siblings" when one
>is distressed, trapped somewhere, or in some kind of trouble?

This type of question will get a better response in a more appropriate
newsgroup.
I realize you're discussing behavior in general, but according to charter,
this
group is for discussing behavior as it relates to health. It's not for
"cute cat
stories and fun questions."

A copy of the charter may be found in many places on the net such as
http://www.fanciers.com/cat-faqs/rpc-charters.shtml
http://ratcliffe.org/cats/reorg.shtml

Thanks.
THE Net Nanny.

--
Pidera

This post will self-destruct in 30 days.
Remove x and redundancy for email.

The above troll responded to this post here, left
the group line alone, and set followups to rec.pets.anecdotes.
I had nothing to do with it--and Cheryl has lied yet again.

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:39:31 PM4/19/05

"Cheryl" <jlhs...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

It beats the hell out of lying, now doesn't it? Were you the troll
who posted this?

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:43:39 PM4/19/05

"Mary" <ma...@catlover.com> wrote in message

lol! Correcting the subject line from "Cheryl LIKES her ass off ..."
While I'm sure she would ...

Cheryl

Apr 19, 2005, 12:47:16 PM4/19/05
"Mary" <ma...@catlover.com> wrote in message

> The above troll responded to this post here, left

> the group line alone, and set followups to rec.pets.anecdotes.
> I had nothing to do with it--and Cheryl has lied yet again.

Bullshit. You have absolute control over where your posts end up. If
you're too stupid to notice there's a f'up, that's your problem, idiot.

ps - I like my ass on, tyvm.

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 12:55:36 PM4/19/05

"Cheryl" <jlhs...@NOSPAMhotmail.com> wrote in message

Nice backpedal. lol

> ps - I like my ass on, tyvm.

You're post humping. Yet another sign of desperation.
wahahaha!

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 1:30:13 PM4/19/05

> Maybe her good friend Buzzard from alt.hackers.malicious could chime in,
> like he did the last time, right after she denied knowing him. :)

Butt-turd had the distinction of being the first person I'd ever kill-filed.
Of course, it might not be official since I didn't announce it to the group
by posting "Plonk"! LOL!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 2:00:45 PM4/19/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Hee!

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 6:16:50 PM4/19/05
"Mary" <ma...@catlover.com> wrote in message

> The above troll responded to this post here, left
> the group line alone, and set followups to rec.pets.anecdotes.
> I had nothing to do with it--and Cheryl has lied yet again.

You know what is really interesting? I didn't see this original post, I
only saw it when somebody responded to it (so I didn't see when it got
"follow-up to'd" to rpca). What's interesting is that the *ONLY* people
I've ever kill-filed are those idiots who came over from
alt.hackers.malicious!

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 6:33:31 PM4/19/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

Who were here at Cheryl's invitation. They were supposed to be
intimidating. :) I don't think that worked out so well.
> CatNipped

zuz...@webtv.net

Apr 19, 2005, 9:10:08 PM4/19/05
Catnipped wrote:
>What a pathetic individual you are. It's
>bad enough to take joy in someone's
>house burning down - but to rejoice that
>her cats burned to death - *HERE* - you
>are one sick lady, Lyn.

Speak for yourself, Lori. In your desperation to denigrate someone you
are willing to blatantly lie and misrpresent what someone said (just
like your new best friend Mary.) Show us where the "joy" , or the
rejoicing about the death of cats was in Lyn's post. No? You can't?

If you are going to claim you didn't lie, then you have to be delusional
to find "joy" or "rejoicing" in Lyn's words. There was no such thing
even implied, and hers was a commentary on karma. You reap what you sow,
Lori, and that was a perfect example. You should take heed. I and others
see it for what it is, but you prove time and time again that being a
"mensa member" and being an ignorant idiot are not mutually exclusive.

Megan

nothing."

-Edmund Burke

Learn The TRUTH About Declawing
http://www.stopdeclaw.com

Zuzu's Cats Photo Album:
http://www.PictureTrail.com/zuzu22

way."

- W.H. Murray

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 9:36:37 PM4/19/05

<zuz...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Catnipped wrote:
> >What a pathetic individual you are. It's
> >bad enough to take joy in someone's
> >house burning down - but to rejoice that
> >her cats burned to death - *HERE* - you
> >are one sick lady, Lyn.
>
> Speak for yourself, Lori. In your desperation to denigrate someone you
> are willing to blatantly lie and misrpresent what someone said (just
> like your new best friend Mary.) Show us where the "joy" , or the
> rejoicing about the death of cats was in Lyn's post. No? You can't?
>
> If you are going to claim you didn't lie, then you have to be delusional
> to find "joy" or "rejoicing" in Lyn's words. There was no such thing
> even implied, and hers was a commentary on karma. You reap what you sow,
> Lori, and that was a perfect example. You should take heed. I and others
> see it for what it is, but you prove time and time again that being a
> "mensa member" and being an ignorant idiot are not mutually exclusive.
>
> Megan

Well, you went a full 24 hours longer than I thought you could
without kooking out. Good for you. lol

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 9:40:18 PM4/19/05
<zuz...@webtv.net> wrote in message
> Catnipped wrote:
> >What a pathetic individual you are. It's
> >bad enough to take joy in someone's
> >house burning down - but to rejoice that
> >her cats burned to death - *HERE* - you
> >are one sick lady, Lyn.
>
> Speak for yourself, Lori. In your desperation to denigrate someone you
> are willing to blatantly lie and misrpresent what someone said (just
> like your new best friend Mary.) Show us where the "joy" , or the
> rejoicing about the death of cats was in Lyn's post. No? You can't?

Not giving me much of a chance to there, are you? Of course you need to
hurry up and answer for me to support *your* lies and misdirection.

> If you are going to claim you didn't lie, then you have to be delusional
> to find "joy" or "rejoicing" in Lyn's words. There was no such thing
> even implied, and hers was a commentary on karma. You reap what you sow,
> Lori, and that was a perfect example. You should take heed. I and others
> see it for what it is, but you prove time and time again that being a
> "mensa member" and being an ignorant idiot are not mutually exclusive.

One of the things I *am* capable of doing, which you seem incapable of, is
gleaning the meaning beyond the words to detect the clear tone of gloating
by Lyn's using words like "f'ing idiot" and "Karma's a bitch". You and Lyn
can "veil" your intent and your threats all you like, then hide behind
"technicalities" like saying "you won't find those words", but your meaning
comes through loud and clear all the same.

Megan, you are an unclean degenerate who copulates with your maternal
parent - see, nowhere in there do you see the words "you're dirty a mother
f**ker!" - I was just commenting on your sexual practices.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of stupidity is for smart (wo)men
to do nothing."

-CatNipped

Cheryl

Apr 19, 2005, 9:47:54 PM4/19/05
On Tue 19 Apr 2005 09:40:18p, CatNipped wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:3clqa3F...@individual.net):

> Megan, you are an unclean degenerate who copulates with your
> maternal parent - see, nowhere in there do you see the words
> "you're dirty a mother f**ker!" - I was just commenting on your
> sexual practices.

WTF??? Folks, she's losing it.

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields

CatNipped

Apr 19, 2005, 9:59:31 PM4/19/05

> On Tue 19 Apr 2005 09:40:18p, CatNipped wrote in
> rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:3clqa3F...@individual.net):
>
> > Megan, you are an unclean degenerate who copulates with your
> > maternal parent - see, nowhere in there do you see the words
> > "you're dirty a mother f**ker!" - I was just commenting on your
> > sexual practices.
>
> WTF??? Folks, she's losing it.

LOL - yeah, you're so right.

DH says I need to leave the group because he doesn't want our house to burn
down with all our cats in it. However, taking a cue from you, I need to
make a dramatic exit in another post telling everybody that I'm leaving
because someone was mean to me here!

Wait, I'll do it in just a sec - do me a favor and hold your breath until I
do, OK?

Mary

Apr 19, 2005, 11:30:13 PM4/19/05

> "Cheryl" <jlhs...@nospamhotmail.com> wrote in message
> > On Tue 19 Apr 2005 09:40:18p, CatNipped wrote in
> > rec.pets.cats.health+behav (news:3clqa3F...@individual.net):
> >
> > > Megan, you are an unclean degenerate who copulates with your
> > > maternal parent - see, nowhere in there do you see the words
> > > "you're dirty a mother f**ker!" - I was just commenting on your
> > > sexual practices.
> >
> > WTF??? Folks, she's losing it.
>
> LOL - yeah, you're so right.
>
> DH says I need to leave the group because he doesn't want our house to
burn
> down with all our cats in it. However, taking a cue from you, I need to
> make a dramatic exit in another post telling everybody that I'm leaving
> because someone was mean to me here!
>
> Wait, I'll do it in just a sec - do me a favor and hold your breath until
> do, OK?
>
> > --

CN, you are such an optimist. These bitter bitches have been doing
this for so long, you might as well just give up. People are not that
stupid. And you know what's up. You really have to admit it's all
hilarious. :) Megan, Cheryl, Candace, and Lynnie. The four stooges.
Wahahaha!

zuz...@webtv.net

Apr 19, 2005, 11:30:49 PM4/19/05
Catnipped wrote:

>Not giving me much of a chance to
>there, are you? Of course you need to
>hurry up and answer for me to support
>*your* lies and misdirection.

Yet I see you've still failed to provide the words that Lyn wrote that
prove your assertion that she felt joy or rejoiced about the death of
cats.

>One of the things I *am* capable of
>doing, which you seem incapable of, is
>gleaning the meaning beyond the words to
>detect the clear tone of gloating by Lyn's
>using words like "f'ing idiot" and "Karma's
>a bitch".

Are you really that stupid to think you can determine "tone" from the
written word?
You can guess at it, but it is purely subjective and the phrase you want
to lamely try to use as proof doesn't even hint at joy or rejoicing at
the death of cats. Derision of the person she was talking about,
certainly (and there's nothing wrong with that,) but you still haven't
shown that Lyn rejoiced in the death of the cats.

>You and Lyn can "veil" your intent and
>your threats all you like,

Threats? Oh puhleeze, you delusional freak. Nobody's threatened you (or
your children or grandchildren for that matter.)

>then hide behind "technicalities" like
>saying "you won't find those words", but
>your meaning comes through loud and
>clear all the same.

Not because there is any basis in reality, but only because you imagine
it to be so in your paranoid mind.

>Megan, you are an unclean degenerate
>who copulates with your maternal parent -
>see, nowhere in there do you see the
>words "you're dirty a mother f**ker!" - I
>was just commenting on your sexual
>practices.

Heh heh, if I wrote this to you you'd start screaming you were being
watched and stalked then you'd somehow fit your children and
grandchilldren into the equation. It's also more than a little bizarre
that you are including me in your sex fantasies.

Next time you want to complain about "filthy mouths" and disgusting
behavior look at your own words and actions(and the ** don't save you.)
Although with your obvious mental infirmities you'll likely fail to
recognize your problem. Everyone else does, though.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 1:31:42 AM4/20/05

> zuz...@webtv.net wrote:
> >
> > It's also more than a little bizarre
> > that you are including me in your sex fantasies.
> >
> Heh, you made me LOL and I don't use that term lightly as some people
> do.

You don't do much "lightly," Candace. That's just part of
your problem.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 1:33:01 AM4/20/05

> Catnipped wrote:
>
> >Not giving me much of a chance to
> >there, are you? Of course you need to
> >hurry up and answer for me to support
> >*your* lies and misdirection.
>
> Yet I see you've still failed to provide the words that Lyn wrote that
> prove your assertion that she felt joy or rejoiced about the death of
> cats.

You won't have any better luck wearing Catnipped down.
You're out of your league, you freak collector. And
way out of your mind.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 1:39:50 AM4/20/05

<zuz...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Not because there is any basis in reality, but only because you imagine
> it to be so in your paranoid mind.

Speaking of paranoid, do you realize how flimsily
you have covered your tracks?

Your identity is splashed all over the web and
Usenet.

You're more of an idiot than I thought.

It's a Good Thing. :-)

-L.

Apr 20, 2005, 4:42:34 AM4/20/05

zuz...@webtv.net wrote:
> Speak for yourself, Lori. In your desperation to denigrate someone
you
> are willing to blatantly lie and misrpresent what someone said (just
> like your new best friend Mary.) Show us where the "joy" , or the
> rejoicing about the death of cats was in Lyn's post. No? You can't?

She can't because ther isn't any. The only thing that would have given
me joy would have been if AC had taken away that abuser's animals long
ago, and rehomed them. That was a sad situation that ended in tragedy.
I just hope the bimbo doesn't get another cat to maim.

Karma's a bitch = you reap what you sow. Sooner or later, your
malintent will bite you in the ass.

-L.

CatNipped

Apr 20, 2005, 9:52:01 AM4/20/05
<zuz...@webtv.net> wrote in message

> Yet I see you've still failed to provide the words that Lyn wrote that
> prove your assertion that she felt joy or rejoiced about the death of
> cats.

LOL. You're just like a big old pit bull, aren't you Megan. Once that
little brain of yours latches on to an idea it just wants to shake it to
death - granted since you brain doesn't get many idea I can understand it
trying to hold on to one for as long as it can. I've already demonstrated
how you can "say" something without writing down the actual words.

> Not because there is any basis in reality, but only because you imagine
> it to be so in your paranoid mind.

I might not be so "paranoid" if *SOMEBODY* from *USENET* had not taken all
this nonsense so seriously that she called and left a filthy message on my
*CELL PHONE*, you freak!!!!!!!

> It's also more than a little bizarre
> that you are including me in your sex fantasies.

Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew - I gotta go wash my hands, I need a shower -
EEEWWWWWWW!

Megan, *PLEASE* get the help you so desperately need

CatNipped

Apr 20, 2005, 9:58:33 AM4/20/05

> She can't because ther isn't any. The only thing that would have given
> me joy would have been if AC had taken away that abuser's animals long
> ago, and rehomed them. That was a sad situation that ended in tragedy.
> I just hope the bimbo doesn't get another cat to maim.

And yet you chose to announce this tragedy as "Karma" (which means that a
person's actions have come back to bring them well deserved justice). Lyn,
try to get a grip - this is *USENET*! I don't care *WHAT* a person writes
here or how many flames they may throw - *NOBODY* deserves to have their
cats burned to death because of what they write here or because they were
mean to poor widdle Lynnie! *I* wouldn't announce to the world that it was
"Karma" if something happened to you or yours because you were filthy enough
to call me a half-rotted dildo, but then some of us *have* lives outside of
this little amusement on the 'net!

And the *only* way to take what you wrote is the way you wrote it -
gloatingly.

srid...@aol.com

Apr 20, 2005, 10:02:08 AM4/20/05

> Karma's a bitch = you reap what you sow. Sooner or later, your
> malintent will bite you in the ass.
>
> -L.

A/K/A "What goes around, comes around." I was taught this long before
I even knew what the word "karma" meant. It works. Every time.

Sherry

CatNipped

Apr 20, 2005, 10:10:05 AM4/20/05
<srid...@aol.com> wrote in message

I don't know this person Lyn is talking about Sherry, but what could she
have *possibly* done on Usenet that she deserved to have her house burn down
and her cats burned to death???! I just can't imagine smugly announcing
that someone got what she deserved upon learning of a tragedy like that!

Hugs,

CatNipped

-L.

Apr 20, 2005, 11:54:37 AM4/20/05

I actually took a course in Vedic religions. Loved it! A lot of
people think Karma refers to acts. It doesn't - it refers to intent.
So the person who steals to feed his children will not reap the same as
the person who steals for personal gain. I kind of like the
balance/sensibility of the concept.

-L.

Karen

Apr 20, 2005, 12:11:25 PM4/20/05

"-L." <gent...@peacemail.com> wrote in message

Vedic is actually a word? I thought that was only on Bajor ;)

-L.

Apr 20, 2005, 12:11:47 PM4/20/05

Karen wrote:
> Vedic is actually a word? I thought that was only on Bajor ;)

LOL...I'm a DS9 fan, myself. ;)

>From Wikipedia (they can describe it so much better than I can):

"The Vedic civilization is the earliest civilization in Indian history
of which we have written records that we understand. It is named after
the Vedas, the earliest Hindu texts."

-L.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 1:55:29 PM4/20/05

> <zuz...@webtv.net> wrote in message
>
> > Yet I see you've still failed to provide the words that Lyn wrote that
> > prove your assertion that she felt joy or rejoiced about the death of
> > cats.
>
> LOL. You're just like a big old pit bull, aren't you Megan. Once that
> little brain of yours latches on to an idea it just wants to shake it to
> death - granted since you brain doesn't get many ideas I can understand it

> trying to hold on to one for as long as it can.

She's a regular one-trick pony! hee hee

I've already demonstrated
> how you can "say" something without writing down the actual words.
>
> > Not because there is any basis in reality, but only because you imagine
> > it to be so in your paranoid mind.
>
> I might not be so "paranoid" if *SOMEBODY* from *USENET* had not taken all
> this nonsense so seriously that she called and left a filthy message on my
> *CELL PHONE*, you freak!!!!!!!
>
> > It's also more than a little bizarre
> > that you are including me in your sex fantasies.
>
> Ew, ew, ew, ew, ew, ew - I gotta go wash my hands, I need a shower -
> EEEWWWWWWW!

When the dimwitted get desperate, they get vulgar. Hence Lyn's
"half-rotted dildo" comment. It's amusing watching them turn
themselves inside out because they lack the intellect to figure
out the problem.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 1:57:39 PM4/20/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

CN--Lyn and Megan are trying anything they can to horrify you. Once you
know that, it is easy not to react. All you have to do is keep doing as you
please and watch these two tie themselves into knots and hurl bile until
they
implode. :)

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 2:02:22 PM4/20/05

<srid...@aol.com> wrote in message

It's true. That is why Lyn finds herself miserable, half-blind, and
walking around enraged all the time.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 2:06:12 PM4/20/05

"-L." <gent...@peacemail.com> wrote in message

Well you had better look more closely at your own intentions,
chubs.

CatNipped

Apr 20, 2005, 2:18:28 PM4/20/05
"Mary" <ma...@catlovernospam.com> wrote in message

But it *does* horrify me that anyone could take such gloating pleasure in
the fact that someone's home burned down and her cats burned to death...
because of something she wrote on *USENET*. This just boggles my mind. As
much as it may annoy me when the ignorant buzz around my ears here with
their drivel, I could *NEVER* imagine wishing them harm in real life (but
then again I couldn't even have imagined, a few weeks ago, someone calling
someone's cell phone and leaving a filthy message because of something that
happened here)! <boggle>

Hugs,

CatNipped

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 2:44:51 PM4/20/05

"CatNipped" <lcr...@houston.rr.com> wrote in message

I know. But such is Usenet. And, indeed, what Lyn, Megan, Cheryl and
Candace are doing is classic trolling--just trying to get a reaction. It is
hard to understand, I know--particularly since all you ever do is just
post what you are feeling or thinking about. It's Usenet--and the fact
that a handful of people who participate in these groups become
proprietary about the group. Examples: Cheryl moaning about the
good old days (she wants it the way it used to be!) and Megan
bitching about too many posts (she wants it the way it used to be!) and
Lynnie complaing to my ISP because I use words like "asshole" even
though she likes to write about rotting dildos. (She wants it the way
it used to be!) Candace, well, I think Candace wants to demonstrate
to the above Knotted Panty Brigade that SHE can drive the evil
ones from the group, though they have failed.

All of these things drive their posts. The goal is to get people they
don't like to stop posting in ways they don't like. Once I had that
figured out, it was easy to assure that they never get their way,
at least in my case. Now we just sit back and watch them writhe
around and kook out until they implode.

Candace

Apr 20, 2005, 9:10:19 PM4/20/05

Mary wrote:
>Candace, well, I think Candace wants to demonstrate
> to the above Knotted Panty Brigade that SHE can drive the evil
> ones from the group, though they have failed.

Thank you for the astute psychoanalysis. I'm not trying to drive
anyone from anywhere. Personally, I wish you weren't posting your
idiocy to virtually every thread but I imagine you will continue to do
so until your flea brain latches on to some other "hobby."

And I'm sorry, I don't anticipate my implosion since I'm not quite in
the rage that you assume/hope I am. I sort of imagine the other people
who you are now so obsessed with are not particularly in a rage either.
I believe we all have jobs, lives, and don't feel the need to post all
day long. It's an amusement, get it? And you're the main act.

Mary

Apr 20, 2005, 9:30:01 PM4/20/05

"Candace" <macca...@aol.com> wrote in message

Excellent. I do love to be appreciated.