Inna Bak Alley

Da Koster Katz

Mar 23, 2003, 9:36:54 PM3/23/03
*littul tabby picks up a dusty sign, whips out a rag, dusts off the sign
and hangs it over the door, and sits down on the steps*

*sigh* I wunner wayre alla da 'venchures went.

Baby

*over her head, the sign sways in the breeze 'Paws & Wiskurs
Infesticatshyuns'*

--
****Dogs have owners. Cats have staff.****

Koster Katz: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez
RPCC Glossary: http://www.willapabay.org/~seabreez/glossary.html

spike&stormy

Mar 23, 2003, 11:56:30 PM3/23/03
Da Koster Katz wrote:

> *littul tabby picks up a dusty sign, whips out a rag, dusts off the sign
> and hangs it over the door, and sits down on the steps*
>
> *sigh* I wunner wayre alla da 'venchures went.
>
> Baby
>
> *over her head, the sign sways in the breeze 'Paws & Wiskurs
> Infesticatshyuns'*

We duzn know, Baby (an we iz in no position tu komplain cuz we duzn git heer
furry offen) but izn it almost tyme fur da Cadbury Hunt? An affer dat fur
da May Day Partee?

Spike & Stormy

Miss Violette

Mar 24, 2003, 1:03:52 PM3/24/03
what is dis here hunt fur eggs bout? OEJ
Da Koster Katz <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote in message

JSKoster

Mar 24, 2003, 2:12:26 PM3/24/03
"spike&stormy" <mkham...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> Da Koster Katz wrote:
>
> > *littul tabby picks up a dusty sign, whips out a rag, dusts off the sign
> > and hangs it over the door, and sits down on the steps*
> >
> > *sigh* I wunner wayre alla da 'venchures went.
> >
> > Baby
> >
> > *over her head, the sign sways in the breeze 'Paws & Wiskurs
> > Infesticatshyuns'*
>
> We duzn know, Baby (an we iz in no position tu komplain cuz we duzn git
heer
> furry offen) but izn it almost tyme fur da Cadbury Hunt? An affer dat fur
> da May Day Partee?
>
> Spike & Stormy

Yeah, I no. We haf mayde meowmie purromiz tu get uz heer moor often.

*perks up* Yur riyte! It iz almost tyme fur da Cadbury Hunt, an May Day iz
jest around da cornur furum dat. I fink diz iz ryte up da Alley (pun
intendid) fur Paws an Wiskurs Infesticatshyuns, az well az ennycat elze whu
wants tu help! Mebee we ken luk fur da Eesterbunny wyle we are at it - I
hazn't seen him in a wyle!

Whu'z wif me?

Baby

JSKoster

Mar 24, 2003, 2:15:37 PM3/24/03
"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

> what is dis here hunt fur eggs bout? OEJ

Itz sumfin we du almost effury yeer an rpcc tradishyun. We'll hafta haf
Meomwie find da storee uf da orijinal Cadbury Hunt an post da link heer
(unlezz sumwun beetz uz tu it). Itz at home an we iz telepathin owrz poztz
tu her at hur toona-ernin playce riyte now, so we don't haf it handee.

It'z funfun, an yu neffur no wut iz gowin tu happen. It's jest da fing fur
perkin up da commyunitee!

Baby

--
Oh luk, owrz sig's gone!

dsh-diva

Mar 24, 2003, 4:41:03 PM3/24/03

"JSKoster" <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote in message
HiHi Baby! Weze wif yu, weze furry gud at infesticating stuff. We allwaz
eggsamin efurryting dat owr Meowmie brings inna da howse. Wayr do we start?
Xena and Callisto

ChildFree23

Mar 24, 2003, 7:35:35 PM3/24/03
We're ready to help! When's the next 'venture?

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knot into a net.

JSKoster

Mar 24, 2003, 7:42:44 PM3/24/03
"Cory" <see...@mindspring.com> wrote in message
> In article <b5lr0n$29r456$1...@ID-68012.news.dfncis.de>,
> seab...@willapabay.org says...

> > *littul tabby picks up a dusty sign, whips out a rag, dusts off the sign
> > and hangs it over the door, and sits down on the steps*
> >
> > *sigh* I wunner wayre alla da 'venchures went.
> >
> > Baby
> >
> > *over her head, the sign sways in the breeze 'Paws & Wiskurs
> > Infesticatshyuns'*
>
> I haf sumfin' fur yu tu infesticate... figgur owt whut dat S in yur
> meowmie's name standz fur, an' den mayk hurz skweel wif deelite by
> tellin' alla ussez. *snicker!* ;-)
>
> --- Unca Cory

Its nota sekrit - but we iznt tellin yu! <snicker>

> Mebbee yoo kuld infesticate wayr mineown dum sisfur, Tootie, wentid.
>
> --- Onyx, still a liddle catfoozled by hurzown dizzypeerense...

Its hokay, Onyx. We awl still mizz Munchkin (RB) heer, tu, an it haz been
furr yeers!

> Paw-Ess - I'z wantz tu go onna Cadbury Hunt, tew... --- Onyx

Hokay. I fink we need a plan uf akshyun.

*gets out notebook and pencil*

Whu haz sum ideahs?

Baby

JSKoster

Mar 24, 2003, 7:45:59 PM3/24/03
"dsh-diva" <dsh-diva*nospam*@dawnsofficesupply.com> wrote in message

But furst Baby sed:

> > Yeah, I no. We haf mayde meowmie purromiz tu get uz heer moor often.
> >
> > *perks up* Yur riyte! It iz almost tyme fur da Cadbury Hunt, an May
Day
> iz
> > jest around da cornur furum dat. I fink diz iz ryte up da Alley (pun
> > intendid) fur Paws an Wiskurs Infesticatshyuns, az well az ennycat elze
> whu
> > wants tu help! Mebee we ken luk fur da Eesterbunny wyle we are at it -
> > hazn't seen him in a wyle!
> >
> > Whu'z wif me?
> >
> > Baby
> >
> HiHi Baby! Weze wif yu, weze furry gud at infesticating stuff. We
allwaz
> eggsamin efurryting dat owr Meowmie brings inna da howse. Wayr do we
start?
> Xena and Callisto

Hokay, welcom abord. We ken get summa da suppliez owt uf Paws an Wiskurs, I
fink we haf plentee uf spyglazzez an trenchcoats. We needta decide wayre da
Cadbury monster may haf gone, an wut happint tu da Eesterbunny.

Luk fur a trayle uf straw.........

Baby

Arlene Knop

Mar 24, 2003, 10:05:43 PM3/24/03
YAY!! A VENCURE!!! Meowmie sez thuh Cadbury monster haz alreddy bin
layin eggz in thuh stores. They lay thuh eggz and wrap them in tinfoyl
and put them in boxes. Maybe if we find thuh tinfoyl factoree we can
hide in a shipment to thuh Cadbury farm.

Gretchen Marie, who knows babycatz are nefur wrapped in tinfoyl

Spook

Mar 24, 2003, 11:13:39 PM3/24/03
>Itz sumfin we du almost effury yeer an rpcc tradishyun. We'll hafta haf
>Meomwie find da storee uf da orijinal Cadbury Hunt an post da link heer
>(unlezz sumwun beetz uz tu it). Itz at home an we iz telepathin owrz poztz
>tu her at hur toona-ernin playce riyte now, so we don't haf it handee.
>
>It'z funfun, an yu neffur no wut iz gowin tu happen. It's jest da fing fur
>perkin up da commyunitee!
>
>Baby

Dis iz frum April 1996, befoor I waz effen borned. Bootsie, Gizmo an Sassy told
me bout it, an mom lukked it up....
Spook

Song of the Great Cadbury Hunt

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
A tale of a fateful float
That started from this Newton's house
Aboard a tuna boat . . .
Aboard a tuna boat.

The mate was the mighty sailin Shu
The skipper brave not in a buntin.
Five crewsengers set sail that day
For a three hour huntin' . . .
A three hour huntin'.

Spike wuz the pilot whu cud steer
Strate to the cadbury lair.
He took the wheel and set a course
That quickly took them there . . .
That quickly took them there.

The hunters fortified themselves
Before their fateful trip
With burdwisers and 'crowbangers--
Each took a mighty sip . . .
Each took a mighty sip.

The tuna boat went up and down,
And Shu turned orange and green,
But still they vowed to keep their course
Till a cadbury was seen . . .
Till a cadbury was seen.

They brought a winch and cannon, too.
Some crab patee for bait.
The cadburys rose up ahead --
They didn't have to wait . . .
They didn't have to wait.

The cadburys started gettin' rough--
The tuna boat was tossed.
If not for the courage of the cat brigade
The tuna boat would be lost . . .
The tuna boat would be lost.

They hauled in two fierce beasties
While others circled round.
Put them on ice, and had a drink,
Then the kitties went to ground . . .
The kitties went to ground.

(key change)

But as they all were resting
And grooming each other clean,
They found they had a stowaway--
The ubiquitous Pauline . . .
The ubiquitous Pauline.

She was chasing after Major,
She was chasing Spike and Shu.
I'm afraid that if you dno't move fast,
She'll soon be chasing you!
She'll soon be chasing you!

The boat set down on the litter of
This uncharted Tidycat beach
With Mighty Shu,
And Rorsy Too,
The Kitty Clubs
And winkwink frens.
Daring Pauline
Sigmund D.O.C. and
Kitsen too
Here on Tidycat beach!

--
emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

Miss Violette

Mar 25, 2003, 1:55:33 AM3/25/03

Ifin itsa ok Trudi anna me willz hep, OEJ
JSKoster <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Mar 25, 2003, 1:55:34 AM3/25/03
OK i unnerstan now, lets go, OEJ anna Trudi
Spook <spo...@mindspring.com> wrote in message

charlie...@attbi.com

Mar 25, 2003, 7:27:47 PM3/25/03

I'ze wanna go onna Cadbury Hunt!!! An I'ze already got sum plans for
thu May Day pardee, dat's mine purrday yew no an I'ze still hafin the
pardee lyke Miss Bert used to haf.

Charlie Fennel, hopin his mama will cooperate!

Da Koster Katz

Mar 25, 2003, 9:00:19 PM3/25/03
ChildFree23 wrote:
> We're ready to help! When's the next 'venture?
>
> Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

I fink we're init! We're gonna go luk fur da wild Cadburries, an see
iffen we ken figger owt wayre da Eesterbunny has gotted tu!

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Mar 25, 2003, 9:04:40 PM3/25/03
Arlene Knop wrote:
> YAY!! A VENCURE!!! Meowmie sez thuh Cadbury monster haz alreddy bin
> layin eggz in thuh stores. They lay thuh eggz and wrap them in tinfoyl
> and put them in boxes. Maybe if we find thuh tinfoyl factoree we can
> hide in a shipment to thuh Cadbury farm.
>
> Gretchen Marie, who knows babycatz are nefur wrapped in tinfoyl

*scribbles in notebook*

Find tinfoyl factoree. Check.

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Mar 25, 2003, 9:05:40 PM3/25/03
Spook wrote:
>>Itz sumfin we du almost effury yeer an rpcc tradishyun. We'll hafta haf
>>Meomwie find da storee uf da orijinal Cadbury Hunt an post da link heer
>>(unlezz sumwun beetz uz tu it). Itz at home an we iz telepathin owrz poztz
>>tu her at hur toona-ernin playce riyte now, so we don't haf it handee.
>>
>>It'z funfun, an yu neffur no wut iz gowin tu happen. It's jest da fing fur
>>perkin up da commyunitee!
>>
>>Baby
>

> Dis iz frum April 1996, befoor I waz effen borned. Bootsie, Gizmo an Sassy told
> me bout it, an mom lukked it up....
> Spook

YAY, SPOOK! Fangu fur findin diz - Meowmie hazn't had tyme tu yet.

Yu up furra hunt?

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Mar 25, 2003, 9:07:03 PM3/25/03
Miss Violette wrote:
> Ifin itsa ok Trudi anna me willz hep, OEJ

Uf corze! 'Venchurez is furra alla da commyunitee! Du yu wanna hewp
luk fur da Cadburries or da Eesterbunny? Ur bof?

Baby, organizin

Da Koster Katz

Mar 25, 2003, 9:08:17 PM3/25/03

Awright, Charlie Fennel! Heer, haffa spyglazz. Du yu wanna detektif
notebuk?

Baby

Spook

Mar 25, 2003, 10:33:57 PM3/25/03
>>>Itz sumfin we du almost effury yeer an rpcc tradishyun. We'll hafta haf
>>>Meomwie find da storee uf da orijinal Cadbury Hunt an post da link heer
>>>(unlezz sumwun beetz uz tu it). Itz at home an we iz telepathin owrz poztz
>>>tu her at hur toona-ernin playce riyte now, so we don't haf it handee.
>>>
>>>It'z funfun, an yu neffur no wut iz gowin tu happen. It's jest da fing fur
>>>perkin up da commyunitee!
>>>
>>>Baby
>>

>> Dis iz frum April 1996, befoor I waz effen borned. Bootsie, Gizmo an Sassy told
>> me bout it, an mom lukked it up....
>> Spook
>>

>YAY, SPOOK! Fangu fur findin diz - Meowmie hazn't had tyme tu yet.
>
>Yu up furra hunt?
>

>Baby

Shur. I fink Id purrfurr a hunt fur Eesfur Bunneez or Souven Eerz. Finkin bout
being on a ship on all thoze waves, uh, makes me feel, er, kinda, ummm, like
hurkin.

Spook

Da Koster Katz

Mar 25, 2003, 10:53:31 PM3/25/03

>>YAY, SPOOK! Fangu fur findin diz - Meowmie hazn't had tyme tu yet.
>>
>>Yu up furra hunt?
>>

>>Baby
>

> Shur. I fink Id purrfurr a hunt fur Eesfur Bunneez or Souven Eerz. Finkin bout
> being on a ship on all thoze waves, uh, makes me feel, er, kinda, ummm, like
> hurkin.
>
> Spook

I don't no dat da wild Cadburries needa be onna wadderer. Not alla dem.
Besidez, yu ken tayke da jet.

An I fink a hunt fur da Eesterbunny izza gud ideah.

charlie...@attbi.com

Mar 26, 2003, 8:30:56 PM3/26/03

Kewel! <looks thru spyglazz> I'll bet I kan find anyfing wif dis!!
I don't rite so gud wifout a pooter, mine paws are tu big to hold da
pensil furry well. But if yew've got onna dem kewel detektif hats I'd
lurve one uf dem!

Charlie Fennel

JSKoster

Mar 28, 2003, 3:53:54 PM3/28/03
<charlie...@attbi.com> wrote in message

> >> I'ze wanna go onna Cadbury Hunt!!! An I'ze already got sum plans for
> >> thu May Day pardee, dat's mine purrday yew no an I'ze still hafin the
> >> pardee lyke Miss Bert used to haf.
> >>
> >> Charlie Fennel, hopin his mama will cooperate!
> >
> >Awright, Charlie Fennel! Heer, haffa spyglazz. Du yu wanna detektif
> >notebuk?
> >
> >Baby
>
> Kewel! <looks thru spyglazz> I'll bet I kan find anyfing wif dis!!
> I don't rite so gud wifout a pooter, mine paws are tu big to hold da
> pensil furry well. But if yew've got onna dem kewel detektif hats I'd
> lurve one uf dem!
>
> Charlie Fennel

Wudda Paw Pilot wurk 'sted uffa notebuk? An we haf lotsa hats dat
we....um....borrowed furum da Booteek.

Baby

JSmith4973

Mar 28, 2003, 5:09:34 PM3/28/03
I'ze wanna go onna Cadbury Hunt!!!
-----------------
Myownself tuu. Da huminz woont give me choklit eyeskreme, Oney vuniller. I
luvz eyeskreme.

April Luv

Arlene Knop

Mar 28, 2003, 5:35:23 PM3/28/03

Haz anywun seen my lavender trenchkote? I left my sekrit code ring in
thuh pocket.

Gretchen Marie, serching thru thuh kloset

Arlene Knop

Mar 28, 2003, 5:41:06 PM3/28/03
Da Koster Katz wrote:

> >>YAY, SPOOK! Fangu fur findin diz - Meowmie hazn't had tyme tu yet.
> >>
> >>Yu up furra hunt?
> >>

> >>Baby
> >

> > Shur. I fink Id purrfurr a hunt fur Eesfur Bunneez or Souven Eerz. Finkin bout
> > being on a ship on all thoze waves, uh, makes me feel, er, kinda, ummm, like
> > hurkin.
> >
> > Spook
> >

> I don't no dat da wild Cadburries needa be onna wadderer. Not alla dem.
> Besidez, yu ken tayke da jet.
>
> An I fink a hunt fur da Eesterbunny izza gud ideah.
>
> Baby

Do yew think they ar in thuh same place? Izn't it thuh Eester Bunny
that deliverz thuh Cadburrie monsters eggs?

Gretchen Marie, trying to rememfur

Arlene Knop

Mar 28, 2003, 5:42:20 PM3/28/03
Boy duz this bring bak memoreez!!!!!!

Gretchen Marie, one of thuh old tymerz

Da Koster Katz

Mar 29, 2003, 2:49:37 PM3/29/03

Yeah, we only get vanilla, tu. Yu ken come along, shur! Mebee we ken
find izecreem, tu.

Baby *adding izecreem tu da search list*

Da Koster Katz

Mar 29, 2003, 2:50:35 PM3/29/03
Arlene Knop wrote:
> JSKoster wrote:
>

>>Wudda Paw Pilot wurk 'sted uffa notebuk? An we haf lotsa hats dat
>>we....um....borrowed furum da Booteek.
>>
>>Baby
>

> Haz anywun seen my lavender trenchkote? I left my sekrit code ring in
> thuh pocket.
>
> Gretchen Marie, serching thru thuh kloset

Try dat bokz offur deyre ------->

I fink it myte be in deyre sumwayr.

Da Koster Katz

Mar 29, 2003, 2:51:19 PM3/29/03

I dunno, but I bet iffen we find da wun, we'll find da uffur. Unless
deyre not tugeffur.

Baby, 'foozled

coopercats

Mar 29, 2003, 6:39:42 PM3/29/03
HI, me un Jack aint nefur bin onna hunt! Jack tol' me 'bout thu hunt,
& he ses we beddur help luk fur thu Eastur bunny bekuz I dont klim so gud.
I'm lurnin' tho. My bak leggs don't help much but I praktiz on thu
skreen dore. Mom's got uh littlul mag, uh maguf, oh u no, it makes ritin luk
bigger! we'll bring it wit' us! we reely want 2 help! Baby Kittee

charlie...@attbi.com

Mar 29, 2003, 10:59:27 PM3/29/03

Kewel! I kan tap on thu keys uf thu Paw Pilot wif mine claws!!
Oooooh! Hats! Lemme see, no grey cuz it blends in tu much with mine
furs. I need sumfing kontrasting. Tan! Tan is perfekt!k

Charlie Fennel, preening at hiz reflekshun in thu mirror

charlie...@attbi.com

Mar 29, 2003, 11:00:40 PM3/29/03
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:35:23 -0600, Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com>
wrote:

Izn't dat it, hangin onna kote tree?

Charlie Fennel

charlie...@attbi.com

Mar 29, 2003, 11:02:00 PM3/29/03
On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:41:06 -0600, Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com>
wrote:

>Da Koster Katz wrote:

I don't fink it delivers dem, I fink it just hatches dem, but I mite
be rong.

Charlie Fennel

Miss Violette

Mar 30, 2003, 2:26:35 AM3/30/03
We can do either one butted we already knowz 'bout bunnies cause a whole
family lifes inn ourz back yard, OEJ anna Trudi
Da Koster Katz <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Mar 30, 2003, 1:34:11 PM3/30/03
> > We're ready to help! When's the next 'venture?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten
>
> I fink we're init! We're gonna go luk fur da wild Cadburries, an see
> iffen we ken figger owt wayre da Eesterbunny has gotted tu!
>
> Baby

We're going to teleport over to Easter Island to see if the Easter Bunny is
hiding out there. Would anykitty like to come with us?

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

Da Koster Katz

Mar 30, 2003, 4:15:15 PM3/30/03
coopercats wrote:
> HI, me un Jack aint nefur bin onna hunt! Jack tol' me 'bout thu hunt,
> & he ses we beddur help luk fur thu Eastur bunny bekuz I dont klim so gud.
> I'm lurnin' tho. My bak leggs don't help much but I praktiz on thu
> skreen dore. Mom's got uh littlul mag, uh maguf, oh u no, it makes ritin luk
> bigger! we'll bring it wit' us! we reely want 2 help! Baby Kittee

Welcome! We fink we ken hewp boost yu up iff yu need it. We're alweez
glad tu haf noo hunters. We'll get orgunized an I fink send off teems
in diffurunt direkshyuns tu coffur moor grownd. Eester iz commin fast,
an we gotta find da Cadburries and da Eesterbunny soon!

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Mar 30, 2003, 4:16:06 PM3/30/03
charlie...@attbi.com wrote:

>>>Kewel! <looks thru spyglazz> I'll bet I kan find anyfing wif dis!!
>>>I don't rite so gud wifout a pooter, mine paws are tu big to hold da
>>>pensil furry well. But if yew've got onna dem kewel detektif hats I'd
>>>lurve one uf dem!
>>>
>>>Charlie Fennel
>>
>>Wudda Paw Pilot wurk 'sted uffa notebuk? An we haf lotsa hats dat
>>we....um....borrowed furum da Booteek.
>>
>>Baby
>>

> Kewel! I kan tap on thu keys uf thu Paw Pilot wif mine claws!!
> Oooooh! Hats! Lemme see, no grey cuz it blends in tu much with mine
> furs. I need sumfing kontrasting. Tan! Tan is perfekt!k
>
> Charlie Fennel, preening at hiz reflekshun in thu mirror

Ooooooh, furry kewl!

Da Koster Katz

Mar 30, 2003, 4:16:59 PM3/30/03
Miss Violette wrote:
> We can do either one butted we already knowz 'bout bunnies cause a whole
> family lifes inn ourz back yard, OEJ anna Trudi

Oh, gud! Sumkittee whu nowz wutta bunny luks lyke!

Baby, who duzn't

Da Koster Katz

Mar 30, 2003, 4:17:59 PM3/30/03

Oh, gud! *writes: Teem wun, tu Easter Islund*

Gud luck!

Miss Violette

Mar 30, 2003, 7:45:29 PM3/30/03

Dey isa like squirrels wif no tailz anna long floppy earz, Trudi

Da Koster Katz <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote in message

Da Koster Katz

Mar 31, 2003, 2:07:27 AM3/31/03
Miss Violette wrote:
> Dey isa like squirrels wif no tailz anna long floppy earz, Trudi

Hokay, fangu, skwirlz I haf seen. Meowmie sez she'll show me sum
bunnies onna Animal Planet iffen she sees sum.

Baby

JSmith4973

Mar 31, 2003, 7:27:51 AM3/31/03

>Miss Violette wrote:
>> Dey isa like squirrels wif no tailz anna long floppy earz, Trudi

---------------------
Weze got some rabitz heere az bigbig as myownself. Weze awlso gottid raccoonz,
'possumz, skunkieez, chipmunks, red anna gray skwerrlz, deerz, anna Bast knowz
wut else.

Anna it snowed agen yestidday, Bastblastit.
Vincent fur Haven Howse

dsh-diva

Mar 31, 2003, 9:31:37 AM3/31/03

> > We're going to teleport over to Easter Island to see if the Easter Bunny
is
> > hiding out there. Would anykitty like to come with us?
> >
> > Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, & Lilith Kitten
> >

> Oh, gud! *writes: Teem wun, tu Easter Islund*
>
> Gud luck!
>
> Baby

Me and Xena will go wif u tu Easter Islund, Dat sownds like a lodgikal
playce to start. Heer Xee, put on dis straw hat to protect yur white furs.
I'll ware dis heer baray kuz it looks gud on me. Ok, weze reddy to start
owr 'venchur. Callisto

Pixie Dust 413

Mar 31, 2003, 4:09:55 PM3/31/03

Oh goodie! [The teleporter twinkles, winkles, and shines, and out
steps Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight, Lilith Kitten, Xena, and
Callisto onto Easter Island.]

Where do you want to look first?

charlie...@attbi.com

Mar 31, 2003, 8:23:44 PM3/31/03
On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:16:59 -0800, Da Koster Katz
<seab...@willapabay.org> wrote:

>Miss Violette wrote:
>> We can do either one butted we already knowz 'bout bunnies cause a whole
>> family lifes inn ourz back yard, OEJ anna Trudi
>
>Oh, gud! Sumkittee whu nowz wutta bunny luks lyke!
>
>Baby, who duzn't

I no whut a bunny luks lyke too! Der's bunnys at thu JMCC!

Charlie Fennel

Arlene Knop

Mar 31, 2003, 8:42:11 PM3/31/03

Whew! Fangu, Charlie Fennel. I think my fedora hat iz up ther on thuh
shelf. Can yew reech it fur me? Baby, do yew hav any tishews fur
kleening my spyglass? I think my fingerprinting kit needz mor ink.

GM, trying trying trying to get organized fur dooty

Arlene Knop

Mar 31, 2003, 8:45:11 PM3/31/03

Maybe we gut get Great Girtha, er, Allegra to dress up like a lady bunny
to attrakt thuh Eester Bunny.

Gretchen Marie, alwayz thinkin creatifly

Adam

Apr 1, 2003, 3:41:56 AM4/1/03
> Maybe we gut get Great Girtha, er, Allegra to dress up like a lady bunny
> to attrakt thuh Eester Bunny.
>
> Gretchen Marie, alwayz thinkin creatifly

Only if I kin be a girthy bunny!

Du bunneez haf eer tufts?

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

dsh-diva

Apr 1, 2003, 8:11:47 AM4/1/03

"Pixie Dust 413" <pixied...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

Er, kuld we mabee luk fur sum fuds? We didnt like wat meowmie put in ourown
bowls dis morning. Den weel be all fortifide anna reddy to detect sum
stuff. Mabee we kuld infesticate doz funny looking statuus ofer der. Kuld
da Easter bunny be hiding behind dem? Xena and Callisto

Pixie Dust 413

Apr 1, 2003, 3:16:07 PM4/1/03

Okay, we'll have a barbecue and sing campfire songs. I broughted a
steak big enough for all of us to share!

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat

Miss Violette

Apr 2, 2003, 2:44:51 AM4/2/03
dey doez notted makez as much noises eifur. I can talkz to doze squirrels
but notted doze bunnies. OEJ

Da Koster Katz <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 2, 2003, 3:02:54 AM4/2/03
we also have big wild turkeys anna pheasants. It snowed Saturday and was 80
f today. <Miss Violette
JSmith4973 <jsmit...@aol.com> wrote in message

dsh-diva

Apr 2, 2003, 8:24:37 AM4/2/03

> Okay, we'll have a barbecue and sing campfire songs. I broughted a
> steak big enough for all of us to share!
>
> Capt. Midnight
> The Good Luck Black Cat

Fangu Capt. Midnight, (Xena and Callisto start tp sing) " On top of smoked
mousies... all cofferd wif cheez, Ize lostted my meetballs, wen sumkitty
sneezd..." Gee Capt, dat stake sur smells gudgud!!! Xena and Callisto

Pixie Dust 413

Apr 2, 2003, 3:22:50 PM4/2/03
> > Okay, we'll have a barbecue and sing campfire songs. I broughted a
> > steak big enough for all of us to share!
>
> Fangu Capt. Midnight, (Xena and Callisto start tp sing) " On top of smoked
> mousies... all cofferd wif cheez, Ize lostted my meetballs, wen sumkitty
> sneezd..." Gee Capt, dat stake sur smells gudgud!!! Xena and Callisto

Won't you have some with me?

Capt. Midnight

Pixie Dust 413

Apr 2, 2003, 3:28:43 PM4/2/03
> > Maybe we gut get Great Girtha, er, Allegra to dress up like a lady bunny
> > to attrakt thuh Eester Bunny.
>
> Only if I kin be a girthy bunny!

That's the best kind!

> Du bunneez haf eer tufts?

Do you mean flopsy eared bunnies or upright eared bunnies?

Lilith Kitten

charlie...@attbi.com

Apr 2, 2003, 8:32:14 PM4/2/03
On Mon, 31 Mar 2003 19:42:11 -0600, Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com>
wrote:

Sure, here yew go. <Stretches up and snags hat> Where yew fink we
shuld go luk furst?

Charlie Fennel, ankshus to start detektin

Da Koster Katz

Apr 2, 2003, 10:05:14 PM4/2/03
Cory wrote:
> In article <b68pfc$2o9m3$1...@ID-68012.news.dfncis.de>,
> seab...@willapabay.org says...

>>Miss Violette wrote:
>>
>>>Dey isa like squirrels wif no tailz anna long floppy earz, Trudi
>>
>>Hokay, fangu, skwirlz I haf seen. Meowmie sez she'll show me sum
>>bunnies onna Animal Planet iffen she sees sum.
>>
>>Baby
>

> Here, Baby... 3 different rabbits and their pictures to look at. There's
> even one of a kitty and a bunny together!
>
> http://petshub.com/rabbits/photos/1/index.php
>
> --- Unca Cory

Hmmmm...furry inffuresting. Funny eerz. Sum go up, an sum go down.

Fangu, Unca Cory.

Da Koster Katz

Apr 2, 2003, 10:06:21 PM4/2/03

Gud, den yu ken hed up Teem Tu. How duz dat sownd?

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Apr 2, 2003, 10:07:21 PM4/2/03
Arlene Knop wrote:
> charlie...@attbi.com wrote:
>
>>On Fri, 28 Mar 2003 16:35:23 -0600, Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com>
>>wrote:
>>

>>>Haz anywun seen my lavender trenchkote? I left my sekrit code ring in
>>>thuh pocket.
>>>
>>>Gretchen Marie, serching thru thuh kloset
>>
>>Izn't dat it, hangin onna kote tree?
>>
>>Charlie Fennel
>

> Whew! Fangu, Charlie Fennel. I think my fedora hat iz up ther on thuh
> shelf. Can yew reech it fur me? Baby, do yew hav any tishews fur
> kleening my spyglass? I think my fingerprinting kit needz mor ink.
>
> GM, trying trying trying to get organized fur dooty

I fink we eefun haf a spyglasskleeininkit, wiffa spray anna tissyus.

Baby, digging

Da Koster Katz

Apr 2, 2003, 10:09:25 PM4/2/03
Adam wrote:
>>Maybe we gut get Great Girtha, er, Allegra to dress up like a lady bunny
>>to attrakt thuh Eester Bunny.
>>
>>Gretchen Marie, alwayz thinkin creatifly
>

> Only if I kin be a girthy bunny!

Dat sownds fiyne tu me!

> Du bunneez haf eer tufts?

Hmmm...don't no, but don't no wye not, eefur.

> Allegra
> --
> email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Apr 2, 2003, 10:10:49 PM4/2/03

Teem wun is gowing tu Eester Islund. Mebee yu ken check owt da Rock
Kandy Mowntin?

Seanette Blaylock

Apr 3, 2003, 1:57:22 AM4/3/03
mildre...@yahoo.com (coopercats) had some very interesting things
to say about Re: Inna Bak Alley:

>HI, me un Jack aint nefur bin onna hunt! Jack tol' me 'bout thu hunt,
>& he ses we beddur help luk fur thu Eastur bunny bekuz I dont klim so gud.
>I'm lurnin' tho. My bak leggs don't help much but I praktiz on thu
>skreen dore. Mom's got uh littlul mag, uh maguf, oh u no, it makes ritin luk
>bigger! we'll bring it wit' us! we reely want 2 help! Baby Kittee

My Mom has things like that too [she uses it for something called
"needlepoint"]. I'm still trying to figure out what use that stupid
bird we have is, though, since I'm not allowed to eat him, even if he
does tease me by landing next to me.

Felix, wondering how good a searcher he'll be

--
Felix, with help from his secretary/Mom

Arlene Knop

Apr 4, 2003, 6:17:17 PM4/4/03
Da Koster Katz wrote:

> Arlene Knop wrote:
> > charlie...@attbi.com wrote:

> >>Izn't dat it, hangin onna kote tree?
> >>
> >>Charlie Fennel
> >

> > Whew! Fangu, Charlie Fennel. I think my fedora hat iz up ther on thuh
> > shelf. Can yew reech it fur me? Baby, do yew hav any tishews fur
> > kleening my spyglass? I think my fingerprinting kit needz mor ink.
> >
> > GM, trying trying trying to get organized fur dooty
>
> I fink we eefun haf a spyglasskleeininkit, wiffa spray anna tissyus.
>
> Baby, digging

Fangu. Gud thing I hav 65 hidden pocketz in this trench kote. Oh oh.
I need a kleen hankerchif. Meowmie sez to nefur go anyware wifout a
kleen hankee.

GM, putting on hat and unzipping LOTS ov pocketz

Arlene Knop

Apr 4, 2003, 6:20:07 PM4/4/03
Da Koster Katz wrote:

> charlie...@attbi.com wrote:

> >>Whew! Fangu, Charlie Fennel. I think my fedora hat iz up ther on thuh
> >>shelf. Can yew reech it fur me? Baby, do yew hav any tishews fur
> >>kleening my spyglass? I think my fingerprinting kit needz mor ink.
> >>
> >>GM, trying trying trying to get organized fur dooty
> >

> > Sure, here yew go. <Stretches up and snags hat> Where yew fink we
> > shuld go luk furst?
> >
> > Charlie Fennel, ankshus to start detektin
>
> Teem wun is gowing tu Eester Islund. Mebee yu ken check owt da Rock
> Kandy Mowntin?
>
> Baby
>
> --
Fangu Charlie Fennel. Ware thuh heck iz da Rock Kandy Mowntin? Meowmie
bedder go lissen to that song fur me.

Gretchen Marie, limping badly but reddy to go

Hoomi note: GM hass either injured her leg or has bad arthritis. TED
said to give it some time. Nothing seems broken.

Arlene Knop

Apr 4, 2003, 6:23:01 PM4/4/03
Adam wrote:

> > Maybe we gut get Great Girtha, er, Allegra to dress up like a lady bunny
> > to attrakt thuh Eester Bunny.
> >
> > Gretchen Marie, alwayz thinkin creatifly
>
> Only if I kin be a girthy bunny!
>
> Du bunneez haf eer tufts?
>
> Allegra
> --
Dependz. Wot are thuh eer tufts used fur? Antennaz? Letz see. Yer
wiskerz are long enuff. Can yew wiggle yer noze?

Gretchen Marie, wundering wot to do wif Allegra's tayl

Arlene Knop

Apr 4, 2003, 6:25:29 PM4/4/03
Do yew hav peecockz and peehenz? I alwayz wanted to know wotz behind
thoze big purty fetherz.

Gretchen Marie

Arlene Knop

Apr 4, 2003, 6:28:03 PM4/4/03
Yew will be eggselent! Yew found me, didn't yew? Hee hee.

Gretchen Marie, blushing

Arlene Knop

Apr 4, 2003, 6:30:50 PM4/4/03

I luv thoze werds! Do yew know thuh Big Rock Kandee Mowntin?

GM, writing down thuh lyrikz

Spook

Apr 4, 2003, 9:13:14 PM4/4/03

>Fangu Charlie Fennel. Ware thuh heck iz da Rock Kandy Mowntin? Meowmie
>bedder go lissen to that song fur me.
>
>Gretchen Marie, limping badly but reddy to go
>
>Hoomi note: GM hass either injured her leg or has bad arthritis. TED
>said to give it some time. Nothing seems broken.

Megapurrrrrssss are on thuh way tu yu, GM!

Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook

charlie...@attbi.com

Apr 5, 2003, 1:57:33 AM4/5/03
On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:06:21 -0800, Da Koster Katz
<seab...@willapabay.org> wrote:

>charlie...@attbi.com wrote:
>> On Sun, 30 Mar 2003 13:16:59 -0800, Da Koster Katz
>> <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote:

>>>Oh, gud! Sumkittee whu nowz wutta bunny luks lyke!
>>>
>>>Baby, who duzn't
>>

>> I no whut a bunny luks lyke too! Der's bunnys at thu JMCC!
>>
>> Charlie Fennel
>
>Gud, den yu ken hed up Teem Tu. How duz dat sownd?
>
>Baby

<big grey boy turns red through his furs> um er.... I'ze kinda shy,
I'd rilly rather not lead... um....

Charlie Fennel

ChildFree23

Apr 5, 2003, 4:46:10 PM4/5/03
> > > Okay, we'll have a barbecue and sing campfire songs. I broughted a
> > > steak big enough for all of us to share!
> >
> > Fangu Capt. Midnight, (Xena and Callisto start tp sing) " On top of
smoked
> > mousies... all cofferd wif cheez, Ize lostted my meetballs, wen
sumkitty
> > sneezd..." Gee Capt, dat stake sur smells gudgud!!! Xena and Callisto
>
> I luv thoze werds! Do yew know thuh Big Rock Kandee Mowntin?

Big Rock Kandee Mowntin? No, we don't know that one. Could you sing a few
bars for usses?

Miss Violette

Apr 5, 2003, 11:33:42 PM4/5/03
We do not have them here but Soft's mom had them and before the fox made a
snack of them they yelled all of the time and rattled their feathers and
from what her mom says they are just a kinda big chicken with overgrown
feathers, Now if you want a snack you should see Soft's Mom's imbue!!! Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

Da Koster Katz

Apr 6, 2003, 4:49:46 PM4/6/03

Alweez gud tu be purrrpared.

Baby

Da Koster Katz

Apr 6, 2003, 4:53:34 PM4/6/03

Hmmm...well, hokay. Mebee we ken let Felix and GM hed up da teem, an yu
ken be da rabbitscowt, sinze yu no wut wun luks lyke. Yu jest go wif
dem an watch fur da Eesterbunny.

An we ken send sum uffur kitteez wif yu, tu.

Baby (finkin maybe Bitsy culd go wif diz teem)

dsh-diva

Apr 7, 2003, 9:19:47 AM4/7/03

> Gretchen Marie, limping badly but reddy to go
>
> Hoomi note: GM hass either injured her leg or has bad arthritis. TED
> said to give it some time. Nothing seems broken.

Purrs GM!! Weze can help yu clime offur da rox. I will pull and Callisto
can push yu from behind until yu feel bedderer. Oh, an weze don't know dat
Rock Kandy Mowntin song. Kuld yu teech us? Xena

Adam

Apr 8, 2003, 1:18:32 AM4/8/03
> > Du bunneez haf eer tufts?
>
> Do you mean flopsy eared bunnies or upright eared bunnies?
>
> Lilith Kitten

All da bunnees I seen hav ears dat stik up lyke mine, only longer an not so
nice.

Allegra, wildlife observer

Adam

Apr 8, 2003, 1:16:09 AM4/8/03
> Fangu. Gud thing I hav 65 hidden pocketz in this trench kote. Oh oh.
> I need a kleen hankerchif. Meowmie sez to nefur go anyware wifout a
> kleen hankee.
>
> GM, putting on hat and unzipping LOTS ov pocketz

Hoomin note: Sounds like my coats! I never know what I'll find in the
pockets. Today I found a tape measure, a book, and a picture of me with a
cat that's even bigger than I am!

Unca Adam

Adam

Apr 8, 2003, 1:23:16 AM4/8/03
> > Du bunneez haf eer tufts?
> >
> > Allegra
>
> Dependz. Wot are thuh eer tufts used fur? Antennaz? Letz see. Yer
> wiskerz are long enuff. Can yew wiggle yer noze?
>
> Gretchen Marie, wundering wot to do wif Allegra's tayl

Da eer tufts emfasize when I pull my eers bak, lyke wen I'm angree or gonna
fite, only I don't do those. An I have 2-color whiskers! I kan't wiggle my
noze much, though.

My tayl iz so wide dat if we cuvver efurrything but da base, it cud luk lyke
a bunnee tayl. If we cuver it wif grass, it mite blend in wif da bakgrownd.

Allegra

Hoomin note: Allegra is absolutely correct about the function of ear tufts.
She takes her job as VP of the TEC very seriously.

charlie...@attbi.com

Apr 8, 2003, 10:01:53 PM4/8/03
On Sun, 06 Apr 2003 13:53:34 -0700, Da Koster Katz
<seab...@willapabay.org> wrote:

>charlie...@attbi.com wrote:
>> On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 19:06:21 -0800, Da Koster Katz
>> <seab...@willapabay.org> wrote:

>>>Gud, den yu ken hed up Teem Tu. How duz dat sownd?
>>>
>>>Baby
>>

>> <big grey boy turns red through his furs> um er.... I'ze kinda shy,
>> I'd rilly rather not lead... um....
>>
>> Charlie Fennel
>
>Hmmm...well, hokay. Mebee we ken let Felix and GM hed up da teem, an yu
>ken be da rabbitscowt, sinze yu no wut wun luks lyke. Yu jest go wif
>dem an watch fur da Eesterbunny.
>
>An we ken send sum uffur kitteez wif yu, tu.
>
>Baby (finkin maybe Bitsy culd go wif diz teem)

Ok, dat sownds gudgud! I'ze willin to du almost anyfing but lead!! I
kan run fastfastfast to help katch dat bunny to!

Charlie Fennel, looking through his spyglass at the horizon

Ray or Fran Tock

Apr 10, 2003, 4:31:22 PM4/10/03
Weze dont knowz either Baby, though it looks like the Cadbury hunt and a
trip to Easter Island are underway.

Since our Meowmie is so poor at her secretarily duties, weze can't really
help youze much. Shez keeps promising to come effury day, but then weeks go
by and shes delinquent.

Weze wonders sometimes what weze can do about her ...

Punkins & Puddi Cat
=========

> *littul tabby picks up a dusty sign, whips out a rag, dusts off the sign
> and hangs it over the door, and sits down on the steps*
>
> *sigh* I wunner wayre alla da 'venchures went.
>
> Baby
>
> *over her head, the sign sways in the breeze 'Paws & Wiskurs
> Infesticatshyuns'*

Ray or Fran Tock

Apr 10, 2003, 4:35:01 PM4/10/03

> Gretchen Marie, limping badly but reddy to go
>
> Hoomi note: GM hass either injured her leg or has bad arthritis. TED
> said to give it some time. Nothing seems broken.

Weze hopez youze leg is feeling lots better GM. Meowmie gives Puddi 2
mussel extract pills for herz arthritis. It seems to work for herz, or
seems to anywayz.

Punkins for her and Puddi Cat

Ray or Fran Tock

Apr 10, 2003, 4:39:34 PM4/10/03
Weze rememfurs Spook. So many of ourz friendz in that adventure have gone
to the bridge, but theirz memories live on in communities history.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

=========

> Dis iz frum April 1996, befoor I waz effen borned. Bootsie, Gizmo an
Sassy told
> me bout it, an mom lukked it up....
> Spook
>

> Song of the Great Cadbury Hunt
>
> Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale,
> A tale of a fateful float
> That started from this Newton's house
> Aboard a tuna boat . . .
> Aboard a tuna boat.
>
> The mate was the mighty sailin Shu
> The skipper brave not in a buntin.
> Five crewsengers set sail that day
> For a three hour huntin' . . .
> A three hour huntin'.
>
> Spike wuz the pilot whu cud steer
> Strate to the cadbury lair.
> He took the wheel and set a course
> That quickly took them there . . .
> That quickly took them there.
>
> The hunters fortified themselves
> Before their fateful trip
> With burdwisers and 'crowbangers--
> Each took a mighty sip . . .
> Each took a mighty sip.
>
> The tuna boat went up and down,
> And Shu turned orange and green,
> But still they vowed to keep their course
> Till a cadbury was seen . . .
> Till a cadbury was seen.
>
> They brought a winch and cannon, too.
> Some crab patee for bait.
> The cadburys rose up ahead --
> They didn't have to wait . . .
> They didn't have to wait.
>
> The cadburys started gettin' rough--
> The tuna boat was tossed.
> If not for the courage of the cat brigade
> The tuna boat would be lost . . .
> The tuna boat would be lost.
>
> They hauled in two fierce beasties
> While others circled round.
> Put them on ice, and had a drink,
> Then the kitties went to ground . . .
> The kitties went to ground.
>
> (key change)
>
> But as they all were resting
> And grooming each other clean,
> They found they had a stowaway--
> The ubiquitous Pauline . . .
> The ubiquitous Pauline.
>
> She was chasing after Major,
> She was chasing Spike and Shu.
> I'm afraid that if you dno't move fast,
> She'll soon be chasing you!
> She'll soon be chasing you!
>
> The boat set down on the litter of
> This uncharted Tidycat beach
> With Mighty Shu,
> And Rorsy Too,
> The Kitty Clubs
> And winkwink frens.
> Daring Pauline
> Sigmund D.O.C. and
> Kitsen too
> Here on Tidycat beach!
>

> --
> emayl me at furpods at mindspring dot com

JSKoster

Apr 10, 2003, 5:29:28 PM4/10/03
Ray or Fran Tock" <rayf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Weze dont knowz either Baby, though it looks like the Cadbury hunt and a
> trip to Easter Island are underway.
>
> Since our Meowmie is so poor at her secretarily duties, weze can't really
> help youze much. Shez keeps promising to come effury day, but then weeks
go
> by and shes delinquent.
>
> Weze wonders sometimes what weze can do about her ...
>
> Punkins & Puddi Cat

Yeah, weze gonna luk fur da wyld Cadburries anna Eesterbunny. I haf da
sayme sekretree problum - she haz been tutu bizee tu turn on the 'pooter at
home, an she cant du tu much uf it at wurk. Sez she hazta urn da toonaz!

Baby fur da Koster Katz

JSKoster

Apr 10, 2003, 5:30:41 PM4/10/03
<charlie...@attbi.com> wrote in message

Sownds gud tu me, tu. I hafnt seen GM an Felix much in diz fred, I'll hafta
find dem an ask iffen dey wanna leed teem tu.

Baby

Arlene Knop

Apr 10, 2003, 8:01:11 PM4/10/03

Fangu. Ize feeling bedder. Ize almost funished wif limping and hav
started sneezing.

Gretchen Marie, hoping not to go to TED again

Arlene Knop

Apr 10, 2003, 8:04:15 PM4/10/03

Fangu fur thuh help. Ize getting along much bedder eggzept fur a few
sneezes now. Meowmie getz paranoyd whenefur sumfing goes out of wak wif
me. <sigh> I don't know if we shud sing that song. Thuh werds are all
about wiskey and alkohol and cigaretz. If thuh Easter Bunny and Cadbury
monster are ther, they are furry furry high.

GM, shocked at thuh werds of thuh song

Arlene Knop

Apr 10, 2003, 8:06:31 PM4/10/03

Fangu fur thuh infurmayshun. I praktissed on my leg by chasing my balls
that I got frum Sekrit Santa and I kin jump up on thuh furnichure OK.
Ize almost 13 and a haf so maybe Ize just getting old.

GM, goin on thuh venchure anyway

Arlene Knop

Apr 10, 2003, 8:10:06 PM4/10/03

That soundz like Meowmie's purze, but yesterday she found a roll of
masking tape in her pocket. She sez she haz efurryfing in her purze
INKLOODING thuh kitchen sink. I alwayz wundered why that part of thuh
kichen looked emptee when she went out.

Gretchen Marie, wishing ther wuz a pocket big enuff fur herownself

Arlene Knop

Apr 10, 2003, 8:13:39 PM4/10/03

I wuz just thinkin. If yew cud hop reely gud and carry a liddle basket,
maybe yew cud kollekt lotsa fud and toyz and we cud hav a pardee.

Gretchen Marie, wundering if she shud try to tie Allegra's tayl in a
knot

Arlene Knop

Apr 10, 2003, 8:16:58 PM4/10/03
That must hav bin a BIG fox. I think I wud be too skared of them. I'll
just luk at Meowmie's pikchures.

Gretchen Marie, thuh timid

Spook

Apr 10, 2003, 10:22:42 PM4/10/03
>> >Gretchen Marie, limping badly but reddy to go
>> >
>> >Hoomi note: GM hass either injured her leg or has bad arthritis. TED
>> >said to give it some time. Nothing seems broken.
>>
>> Megapurrrrrssss are on thuh way tu yu, GM!
>>
>> Bootsie, Gizmo, Sassy, Whiskers and Spook
>
>Fangu. Ize feeling bedder. Ize almost funished wif limping and hav
>started sneezing.
>
>Gretchen Marie, hoping not to go to TED again

Weev all had thuh sneezles. Mom feels so bad fur us, but we all got offur it.

Spook

Miss Violette

Apr 11, 2003, 12:51:42 AM4/11/03
Soft's paw said he seen him anna dis her fox wasa big asa meduim sized d*g,
'bout sixty pounds. OEJ, not wantin to meet dat fox

Arlene Knop <arle...@aol.com> wrote in message

June

Apr 14, 2003, 1:27:25 AM4/14/03

Iz it tew layt to hewp lookin fur da Cadbury Monster? Ower meowmie
dusnt let us in here furry offin eefer, but we finks da Cadbury Monster
has bin in ower howse! I seed tinfoyl in da trash furum a Cadbury
egg!!!!!!!!!!

Licorice an Scooter...looking arouwnd da howse....

Adam

Apr 14, 2003, 10:08:10 PM4/14/03
> I wuz just thinkin. If yew cud hop reely gud and carry a liddle basket,
> maybe yew cud kollekt lotsa fud and toyz and we cud hav a pardee.
>
> Gretchen Marie, wundering if she shud try to tie Allegra's tayl in a
> knot

I tryed to hop, but my belly neffur got off da grownd. I can stand on my
bak legs an immitate a skwirrel pretty gud, tho.

Do NOT try tu tye my tayl. It iz designed fur byooty an girth, not
fleksibility.

Allegra

Miss Violette

Apr 15, 2003, 2:58:52 AM4/15/03
Der isa two of dem eggs innour snacky cupboard, OEJ gettin suspicious like
June <jun...@eskimo.com> wrote in message