Easter Island

ChildFree23

Apr 7, 2003, 6:34:22 PM4/7/03
Is anykitty else coming to Easter Island with usses to look for the Easter
Bunny? So far we've got me, Capt. Midnight, Lilith Kitten, Xena,
Callisto...Gretchen Marie, are you and Felix coming?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

Bryan & Kathy

Apr 7, 2003, 10:30:35 PM4/7/03
Us, Us, Us, please take us.
Crispy & Amelia

Spooky writes, pwease take my nef little sister brats to look fur Easter
eggs......
Spooky

"ChildFree23" <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

Rachel

Apr 8, 2003, 12:31:58 AM4/8/03
can we come tu? pleeez!!?

Rachel, Isis & Izabella
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/sunshinedreem/lst?.dir=/Miss+Isis&.view=t

Adam

Apr 8, 2003, 1:12:15 AM4/8/03

Take Fatcat. Please.

(& leve hur dere!)

No-name kitty of few words

Miss Violette

Apr 8, 2003, 3:32:25 AM4/8/03
ifin you girlcat isa goin to Easter island we willz go wif you. Tiger anna
TV
Rachel <angels...@aol.commeow> wrote in message

dsh-diva

Apr 8, 2003, 9:51:36 AM4/8/03
Me anna Xena haff tu go home tu nurse our Meowmie kuz she falled down da
stayrs yesterday anna broke herown paw. She sez its tu hard to typw wif
only won paw so we haff to be gone fer awhile. Weel be reeding about all da
'venchers an stuff do, so eferykitty haff a gud time, and rite lots! Bye
fer neow. Callisto (for meowmie Jennie)
"Adam" <lo...@bottom.for.address> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 8, 2003, 7:50:56 PM4/8/03
Right now, we're sitting around a campfire singing campfire songs, while
Capt. Midnight barbecues a steak.

Do you know the words to Big Rock Candy Mountain?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

"Bryan & Kathy" <nospamc...@n-link.com> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 8, 2003, 7:51:00 PM4/8/03
Of course you can come! You can even bring your boyfriends!

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

--

Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

ChildFree23

Apr 8, 2003, 7:51:04 PM4/8/03
Can Trudi come too?

Lilith Kitten

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 8, 2003, 7:51:08 PM4/8/03
Here, take some barbecued steak with you!

Capt. Midnight
The Good Luck Black Cat

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

"dsh-diva" <dsh-diva*nospam*@dawnsofficesupply.com> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 8, 2003, 7:51:12 PM4/8/03
That's a good idea! We need Allegra to pounce on the Easter Bunny and hold
him prisoner till we can teleport him back to the detective agency.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

--

Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

Miss Violette

Apr 10, 2003, 7:15:06 AM4/10/03
we isa sorri dat your mamma's paw isa hurted, we willz purr fur itself to
getz betterer, OEJ, nursekitty

Miss Violette

Apr 10, 2003, 7:15:06 AM4/10/03
Sure I willz come. I might efin be small enuf to go inna bunny hole anna
make him come out, Trudi, gettin cited

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

Ray or Fran Tock

Apr 10, 2003, 2:01:18 PM4/10/03
Ifn weze not too late to join in, weze would love to go with youze all.

Punkins & Puddi Cat
(late, as usual to community events)
========

Ray or Fran Tock

Apr 10, 2003, 2:03:28 PM4/10/03
Lots of purrs for youze Meowmies paw Callisto. Weze hopez it healz quickly
and shez will be all better soon.

Punkins & Pudid Cat
(purring for Aunti Jennie's paw)
===========

ChildFree23

Apr 10, 2003, 5:05:58 PM4/10/03
Oh, that'd be great! Are you any good at exploring? First we have to
explore the island and figure out where the Easter Bunny is.

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.
"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 10, 2003, 5:06:02 PM4/10/03
Meow, Punkins & Puddi Cat! We'ze furry glad to see youse!

Are you any good at exploring? We need some kitties to start exploring the
island and to see if those stone statues know anything about the Easter
Bunny.

Fangu,

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

--
Want to get in touch with me? Turn the knots into a net.

"Ray or Fran Tock" <rayf...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

The David Clowder

Apr 10, 2003, 9:38:55 PM4/10/03
We wanna go! Wen due we leaf?

Laura & Ralph

Miss Violette

Apr 11, 2003, 12:56:46 AM4/11/03
reglar bunnys getz demselfs a house inna ground butted i does notted know
ifin dis here E>B> is diffrent. Dem ones dat lifes innour back yard lives
by our shed unner da bush, Trudi, wonnerin ifin he lives atta bas of dem
statues///

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 11, 2003, 6:50:22 PM4/11/03
Maybe we should go investi-cat-e the statues.

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 11, 2003, 6:50:26 PM4/11/03
Just hop into your teleporter and set the coordinates for Easter Island -- a
bunch of us are already there sitting around the campfire singing songs.
Where's Jabbit?

Kitty Schottland DOC
Chief Tortie In Residence
Team Easter Island Leader

"The David Clowder" <G...@clowder.net> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 12, 2003, 2:07:32 AM4/12/03
I thinkz dis isa a good iderment, what doez you ofur catz think? Trudi

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 12, 2003, 4:46:57 PM4/12/03
Meow thinks it's an excellent idearment! Let's go!

[Lilith Kitten scampers up to the first statue she sees. "Excuse me," she
meows politely, "but do you know where I can find the Easter Bunny?"]

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 13, 2003, 8:42:06 AM4/13/03
Trudi starts walking slowly around the statue and sniffing to see if she can
smell any messages from the E. B.

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 13, 2003, 10:31:48 AM4/13/03
[Lilith Kitten joins Trudi in sniffing around. Sniff sniff here, sniff
sniff there.] Trudi, have you founded anything yet?

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 15, 2003, 2:58:48 AM4/15/03
No I has notted anna der shuuld be some messages here if he lives her, I
thinkz we shuuld go to anofur statue, which one do we start wif? Trudi

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 15, 2003, 6:38:55 PM4/15/03
Maybe we need more kittiez to help us look. Hey, you kittiez at the
barbecue singing campfire songs, do any of you want to help us look for the
Easter Bunny?

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 16, 2003, 9:14:08 AM4/16/03
Letsa just keep sniffin, I liez doin dis part, but I dunno what we willz do
when we findz hisownself, Trudi, not a planner

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 16, 2003, 5:00:01 PM4/16/03
That's why we need more kittiez to help us sniff around, so if the EB tries
to run away all of us can catch him.

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 17, 2003, 6:27:23 AM4/17/03
dis sounds like good sense, Trudi, still sniffin away

ChildFree23 <child...@earthlink.knots> wrote in message

ChildFree23

Apr 17, 2003, 5:56:06 PM4/17/03
Meow will make a separate "Help Wanted" post.

Lilith Kitten

"Miss Violette" <Rgr...@mcleodusa.net> wrote in message

Miss Violette

Apr 18, 2003, 5:54:00 AM4/18/03
dis is also a good iderment, you isa very smart kitty, Trudi, admiring her
friend and still sniffing away

> Meow will make a separate "Help Wanted" post.
>
> Lilith Kitten

Arlene Knop

Apr 20, 2003, 8:05:18 PM4/20/03
haz ickee thingz in her eye and her rite paw hurtz frum Arthur Ritis.
Itz not too late. Next week iz Orthodox Easter so thuh EB iz still
looking fur eggz. Letz see. I think we need to look fur the Cadbury
Monster furst. Cuz when she layz her eggz, thuh Easter Bunny will be
waiting to snatch them. Thuh Cadbury livz in thuh wadder I think and
smellz like rotten seeweed. Sumbuddy keep a lookout fur thuh monster
wile thuh rest of us dig in thuh sand fur thuh eggz. Climb up on that
big stachew and holler if yew see sumfing. Ware iz Allegra? If she iz
dressed like thu Easter Bunny, maybe thuh real wun will cum out to talk
to her.

Gretchen Marie, glad to be back and watching thuh see wile digging
digging digging

Adam

Apr 21, 2003, 12:06:28 PM4/21/03
> Ware iz Allegra? If she iz
> dressed like thu Easter Bunny, maybe thuh real wun will cum out to talk
> to her.
>
> Gretchen Marie, glad to be back and watching thuh see wile digging
> digging digging

Ize still heer, in dis bunny soot. I not seen enny Easter Bunnies, just
regular bunnies and all da uthur aminals. An dis bunny soot iz gettin
unkumfurtable, cuz its too small. Dey didn't have wun in my size.

Allegra
--
email: rubin AT bestweb DOT net